: I'd rather go against an S tier champ every game over yasuo once in a while
Yasuo, like many of CertainlyT's creations, can't be balanced. He has too many things going on in his kit, too many different things to try and balance that there are and will only ever be two states that he exists in. Too strong, to the point of being broken and instabanned every game, or not actually good, but still so annoying to play against that people will ban anyway because they hate him. It's not good design, and CertainlyT needs to actually take a hard look at some of the things he's made. Zoe was just ridiculous. Nobody enjoys getting nuked from off screen because they were tagged with an ability that in most cases is easier to land than the skillshot factor would have you believe.
: > [{quoted}](name=DongerStruck,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JKpsF5ek,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-13T19:27:08.752+0000) > > Thats not the problem at all with her kit, so i feel like nerfing that wouldnt be enough and then we'd call it ''enough''.. Its a part of the problem.
> [{quoted}](name=Ragnaveil,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JKpsF5ek,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-13T19:55:19.636+0000) > > Its a part of the problem. Well when the problem is Riven herself...
: > [{quoted}](name=Purple Blueberry,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Ku0dbGJ5,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2019-06-07T16:36:26.662+0000) > > ? only early the are nerfing the base as well Oh no, a bit of Base Damage but all I get is %HP Damage. Lets look at Ornns W...Wait, that doesn't even have Base Damage? What the fuck? And it still deals massive Damage, crazy amounts early too, holy!!
> [{quoted}](name=SuicidePlank,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Ku0dbGJ5,comment-id=0000000000010000,timestamp=2019-06-07T16:41:07.579+0000) > > Oh no, a bit of Base Damage but all I get is %HP Damage. > Lets look at Ornns W...Wait, that doesn't even have Base Damage? What the fuck? And it still deals massive Damage, crazy amounts early too, holy!! Percent HP damage sucks more the earlier the game is. The real backbone of it is how much base damage you do alongside it. Lower base damage with higher percent basically equates to an early game nerf, where Tahm is strongest
ORB1TS (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Chembaron Yamada,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PfKAEB80,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-07T15:05:36.828+0000) > > I would love to get a new crew for Odyssey. I was already fairly lucky, since the first event had Jinx for me to play, but there might have been many players who didn't find a champion they enjoy in this team. > > Maybe they could even add Zed as the big bad boss at the end this time. Galaxy Slayer Zed is set in the oddssey universe
> [{quoted}](name=ORB1TS,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PfKAEB80,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-06-07T17:52:25.378+0000) > > Galaxy Slayer Zed is set in the oddssey universe There could be this entire battle between the Dark Stars and the Cosmics, and the Odyssey crew is just caught in the middle xD
: Have you ever considered that that might be the reason why NA soloq has become a joke in the first place? People not taking it seriously. Riot can't fix that. Only the community can.
> [{quoted}](name=GonahtanuGepardi,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=h3tiGQAy,comment-id=0000000000000001,timestamp=2019-06-07T16:48:16.192+0000) > > Have you ever considered that that might be the reason why NA soloq has become a joke in the first place? People not taking it seriously. Riot can't fix that. Only the community can. It can't be pegged entirely on the community. Balance has been an absolute joke as of the last few seasons, matchmaking is...well, it's not even really matchmaking, is it? it doesn't match players correctly based on skill or rank. Changing players' outlook on ranked starts at home, here.
: Everyone had fun in the game, no reports were sent, the better team won, what gives?
> [{quoted}](name=BigBrainSuppMain,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=h3tiGQAy,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-07T13:51:48.864+0000) > > Everyone had fun in the game, no reports were sent, the better team won, what gives? The majority opinion is that ranked is "supposed" to be "for playing the game optimally" and for "taking it seriously". There are a ton of people who would look at this and go "Why didn't you do this in a normal draft?" I would usually be inclined to agree, but ranked has become such a joke that I can't take seriously anymore that I see this and all I can think is "heh".
: I would love to get a new crew for Odyssey. I was already fairly lucky, since the first event had Jinx for me to play, but there might have been many players who didn't find a champion they enjoy in this team. Maybe they could even add Zed as the big bad boss at the end this time.
> [{quoted}](name=Chembaron Yamada,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PfKAEB80,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-07T15:05:36.828+0000) > > I would love to get a new crew for Odyssey. I was already fairly lucky, since the first event had Jinx for me to play, but there might have been many players who didn't find a champion they enjoy in this team. > > Maybe they could even add Zed as the big bad boss at the end this time. There's a ton of room for lore friendly inclusions now that Dark Cosmic Jhin has lines for the Odyssey Skin line, AND the cosmic/dark star skin lines!
Rioter Comments
: The charge system for E was why he got nerfed. He could play way too safe for ganks.
> [{quoted}](name=Ragnaveil,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EqVqQwwQ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-31T03:05:40.816+0000) > > The charge system for E was why he got nerfed. He could play way too safe for ganks. Granted. But at the same time, the lack of the second charge makes his Q feel half baked. How are you ever supposed to land all three procs of it on the same person without flashing on them now?
: wukong new Q
From the look of the changes to his kit, they seem to be trying to kill Lethality builds. With his Q doing mostly magic damage now, and healing him as well, it kind of looks like they're pushing him into the old bruiser style he used to have back in the day
Ludicol0 (NA)
: yuumi is lazy
Not sure why this got downvoted so badly. This new champion feels like a giant "We're not even trying anymore" slap in the face. I don't even care about the kit. The kit itself looks uninteresting, and the champion will only see play until it isn't broken by it's own numbers anymore. This was a huge dropped ball
: URF- The Gamemode Where Only One Team Can Have Fun (and maybe how to fix it)
Urf isn't meant to be fun anymore. It's meant to push a pass that you will spend money on.
: > Funny thing about exclusive skins, if you release them constantly, they stop becoming "exclusive" and starting becoming worthless. If I have a shiny rock that nobody else has, but everyone else has shiny rocks of their own that only they and nobody else have, then why the fuck is this shiny rock valuable? Because that isn't a shiny rock. It's a shiny rock that's made out of your favorite type of rock out of all the other 140 rocks in the game. There may be other versions of that rock, but they aren't as shiny as your rock. Why care about the other shiny rocks, they're probably made out of shittier rocks, like Garnet, Amethyst or Pearl. All that really matters is that your phosphophyllite is shinier than all the other phosphophyllites.
> [{quoted}](name=Academy Kayn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QbYguWFU,comment-id=00090000,timestamp=2019-01-30T04:27:11.927+0000) > > Because that isn't a shiny rock. It's a shiny rock that's made out of your favorite type of rock out of all the other 140 rocks in the game. There may be other versions of that rock, but they aren't as shiny as your rock. Why care about the other shiny rocks, they're probably made out of shittier rocks, like Garnet, Amethyst or Pearl. All that really matters is that your phosphophyllite is shinier than all the other phosphophyllites. At the end of the day, a shiny rock is just a shiny rock, and nobody gives two shits about it when more and more keep coming
: Riot, I don't like where you're going with all these passes and exclusive skins.
Funny thing about exclusive skins, if you release them constantly, they stop becoming "exclusive" and start becoming worthless. If I have a shiny rock that nobody else has, but everyone else has shiny rocks of their own that only they and nobody else have, then why the fuck is this shiny rock valuable? (This of course ignores the fact that League skins are only valuable in League of legends, but please bear with my metaphor)
: Why doesn't riot want me to climb
Because YOU SUCK!!!!!! No for real though, not climbing just means you aren't ready to move on to the higher skill level tiers. Everyone can improve something. I keep losing farm to bad roams where I don't get anything, I leave lane to roam at bad times, leaving my tower to take damage, my teamfight target focus can be super off at times
King Lego (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Jbels,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4Eh9y6WW,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-01-26T15:52:27.534+0000) > > Most of it comes from it being a CertainlyT rework. CertainlyT is NOT the most popular Riot employee, and his long list of champions that are not fun to play against weighs heavily in swaying public opinion of him I'm curious to ask: What's your opinion about certainlyt?
> [{quoted}](name=King Lego,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4Eh9y6WW,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-01-26T21:07:44.505+0000) > > I'm curious to ask: > What's your opinion about certainlyt? Honestly? I'm a mixed bag. When I was younger and he reworked Mordekaiser, I hated it alot, and I thought it was stupid that he was 100% pickban at worlds due to it. I also think that a lot of his designs step over the line quite frequently. Akali is losing tower untargetability under tower soon, to name an example of poor design decisions on T's part. I am of the opinion now that if he is supervised when he makes a character, that character has the potential to be a really good addition to the game. If he isn't, you get champions like Zoe.
: > [{quoted}](name=ZephyrDrake,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Xo0Wmi9k,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2019-01-26T18:40:42.329+0000) > > what would Ornn do without the damage? farm, roam, make plays around teamfights. exactly what tanks are supposed to. they arent 1v1 champions or supposed to be some form of duellist. that niche goes to carry classes like skirmishers, divers and juggernauts. tanks strength is supposed to be in teamfights when they cc entire teams. his innate tankyness came from his shield and his item upgrades. riot removed the shield in favour of more damage.
> [{quoted}](name=Critmaster Garen,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Xo0Wmi9k,comment-id=0001000100000000,timestamp=2019-01-26T18:52:20.049+0000) > > farm, roam, make plays around teamfights. exactly what tanks are supposed to. they arent 1v1 champions or supposed to be some form of duellist. that niche goes to carry classes like skirmishers, divers and juggernauts. > > tanks strength is supposed to be in teamfights when they cc entire teams. > > his innate tankyness came from his shield and his item upgrades. riot removed the shield in favour of more damage. This argument used to be true. Unfortunately, damage creep has forced the hand of conventional design logic, and even champions not meant to do significant damage must be allowed to do some damage or be made irrelevant. If tanks could not provide any form of damage threat, fighters would walk all over them in lane, hence why their damage falls off after a point earlier in the game, right about when teamfighting starts happening.
: So what doesn't Sylas have ?
Wrists that aren't cramped.
Miirik (NA)
: Why did you take away Thresh's long Q cooldown?
He must have been landing those hooks pretty consistently, the cooldown of the hook is reduced when he lands it
: Aren't tanks not supposed to do damage but absorb damage.
Ornn has zero tankiness outside of items now, and all of his CC is telegraphed/delayed. Doing more damage gives him consistency he would otherwise lack. Sion is in the same boat, but gets away with it because he would be useless in lane and the mid game if he didn't pack the punch that he does. Poppy is more of a bruiser/fighter than a tank
Rylalei (EUNE)
: Regarding the future of Akali and the board's "Riot doesn't listen to us"
Most of it comes from it being a CertainlyT rework. CertainlyT is NOT the most popular Riot employee, and his long list of champions that are not fun to play against weighs heavily in swaying public opinion of him
: Vayne's pick rate to win rate is nausea inducing.
I find my frustration with Yasuo to be less about playing against him and more about having to have a Yasuo on your team who thinks that getting rank 5 mastery means he's ready to play ranked with him at this point.
: ty! another question, if you buy all three items, do the +% healing and shield stack? Since they're all built from forbidden idol and "unique passive"...
> [{quoted}](name=RichTheCat,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=kd9LlEmJ,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-01-26T02:54:19.104+0000) > > ty! another question, if you buy all three items, do the +% healing and shield stack? Since they're all built from forbidden idol and "unique passive"... The unique passive portion only applies to the same item. You may not buy 2 Redemptions and get the healing and shield passive power increase twice, but you can buy Redemption and Ardent Censer and both will stack additively
: I agree. Generalist champions who have too much in their kit are a real issue. Stuff like Gragas and Irelia crowd out other picks because they're objectively better than other champions unless gutted or changed.
> [{quoted}](name=Marshbouy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nzpbAsRw,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-01-25T16:10:14.632+0000) > > I agree. Generalist champions who have too much in their kit are a real issue. Stuff like Gragas and Irelia crowd out other picks because they're objectively better than other champions unless gutted or changed. While champions like Caitlyn and Lulu have extremely annoying mechanics to deal with (Cait traps make me want to die when I step on them and Lulu polymorph seriously feels like it should be a skillshot sometimes), they do have intended and clearly defined weaknesses. Cait traps have to be walked on. YOU have to fuck up, Cait can't make you step on the things, they don't move. As for polymorph, Lulu's weakness is that the burden of picking the optimal time to use the spell is solely on her. You have to time it properly. Mistiming it can lead to losing your team the fight. I mistimed polymorphing a Kat the other night, and because of that, she was able to ult my team and kill all of us. I am PERFECTLY fine with champions having annoying mechanics tied to their kits if those mechanics have easily exploited weaknesses
: How does plus healing and shield power work?
Let's say you have +15% healing and shield power. you heal somebody for 100 normally? Now you heal them for 115. Shield someone normally for 100? 115 shields now
: the passive is the only balanced thing around brand. On the other hand hes has insane scalings, base dmg and massive mana pool to draw of. In my. optinion there are two ways to balance him. 1. you gut all base dmg by 30% and reduce his scalings a little bit (0.1 every spell). 2. Leave the dmg like it is, but make all his spells use the double. ammount of mana, while reducing his base mana, aswell as mana per level.
> [{quoted}](name=xDelightifyx,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AMAl64bZ,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-01-25T15:37:47.354+0000) > > the passive is the only balanced thing around brand. On the other hand hes has insane scalings, base dmg and massive mana pool to draw of. In my. optinion there are two ways to balance him. > > 1. you gut all base dmg by 30% and reduce his scalings a little bit (0.1 every spell). > > 2. Leave the dmg like it is, but make all his spells use the double. ammount of mana, while reducing his base mana, aswell as mana per level. I would much prefer a world where Brand could still blow the shit out of people but ran out of mana quickly than a world where Brand never kills anyone but never runs out of mana. That is his thematic. He's a raging fire that cleanses the world. Fires always die when there's no fuel left, but they can always be reignited. A slow flame that takes forever to go out and forever to burn something is boring
: I fully believe that if the boards had their way, every champion would be the same.
If I had my way, every champion would be held to the standard that they used to be. They would have clearly defined strengths, and even more clearly defined weaknesses. None of these bullshit day one Irelia reworks or release Camilles who have tons of strengths and no clear weakness or correct answer when played by someone who grasps even the basest fundamentals of their kit.
: Can we get a skillshot accuracy/evasion rate stat in End of Game screen? Tooltip perhaps?
Designing a system like that would put such a huge strain on the underlying systems that it would be totally not worth it.
ISmurfy420 (EUNE)
: Irelia Champion Spotlight it's misleading.
It's almost like this iteration of Irelia was poorly thought out and compensated for uninspired kit design with broken numbers and stat checks
: Bring back Will of the Ancients and nerf Gunblades omnivamp down to 8% and we are good.
> [{quoted}](name=DragonShea,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EHqkb42w,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-01-24T10:20:55.232+0000) > > Bring back Will of the Ancients and nerf Gunblades omnivamp down to 8% and we are good. Holy shit I miss WotA. But ultimately, I think what pushes Gunblade to broken status is the active effect on top of the vamp it provides. It shouldn't provide sustain, AND CC, AND instant targeted damage that also benefits from the vamp, at 700 range. That's just dumb
: Conqueror is balanced. Change my mind
It adds on to a problem that has been plaguing the game for seasons; There is too much damage and not enough drawback for having that damage. Being able to roll over somebody because "hurr hurr I outstat you" is toxic, and will never be truly balanced.
Kàzzy (NA)
: can riot please crack down on the toxicity of this game
League's toxicity will go down once Riot actually saves the game itself from being a mess of toxic design and unfair, asshole advantage that certain champions have just for existing, or just for having an item they can abuse
: 9.3 is going to considerably address True damage though, as it's reverting IE to the previous version (almost) It's also going to make Yasuo scaling harder again, as it both is making {{item:3046}} more of a defensive item, reducing its Crit on Yasuo by 10%, and removing a lot of its move speed/damage to target mitigation, and taking away the crit doubling on IE. (PD + IE will only = 90% Crit) You need to realize: they are working on a LOT of balance changes right now; but they are tied to specific patch cycles, not just escalated to the very patch you're getting. On the plus side: - They are lowering Rune stat per node by 10% for offensive runes. - They are increasing Defensive runes by 18-20% - They are decreasing the early game Mag Pen. - They are reducing Baron buff damage. A lot of the things they did this patch is going to reduce damage...
> [{quoted}](name=Illabethe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vweTbQiO,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-01-24T01:53:10.411+0000) > > 9.3 is going to considerably address True damage though, as it's reverting IE to the previous version (almost) > > It's also going to make Yasuo scaling harder again, as it both is making {{item:3046}} more of a defensive item, reducing its Crit on Yasuo by 10%, and removing a lot of its move speed/damage to target mitigation, and taking away the crit doubling on IE. (PD + IE will only = 90% Crit) > > You need to realize: they are working on a LOT of balance changes right now; but they are tied to specific patch cycles, not just escalated to the very patch you're getting. > > On the plus side: > > - They are lowering Rune stat per node by 10% for offensive runes. > - They are increasing Defensive runes by 18-20% > - They are decreasing the early game Mag Pen. > - They are reducing Baron buff damage. > > A lot of the things they did this patch is going to reduce damage... Maybe if they solved old problems before creating new ones (which then exacerbate the old ones), the game wouldn't be such a shit show.
: "Bot lane shouldn't decide the game"
Meanwhile Katarina gets to 1v5 as soon as she gets Gunblade
Rioter Comments
: What is, in your opinion, the worst designed champion in this game?
Honestly? Mordekaiser. Not because his design was actually bad, but because of how out of place it is in this game now. 0 Mobility and 0 Hard/soft CC is not a design that works in League of legends. Riot holding on to it like it defines Morde is what is holding the champion back. He's oppressive in laning phase and then falls off to hell and back if he didn't get 2 or 3 kills before the time to roam arrives. He is thematically weak. Nothing you do with him feels impactful. His Q does ass tons of damage compared to a Sion Q, but a Sion Q FEELS amazing to use. Nothing about this champion hits the mark. Not his tacked on ghost dragon, not his experience sharing mechanic that makes no sense to have anymore, and certainly not his inability to stick to anyone who has even the slightest mobility without having to drop the gold and item slot for a Rylai's crystal scepter.
Tomoe Gozen (EUNE)
: > just feel sorry for all that money I spent on it biggest regret of my life... Now, i find this argument quite disingenuous. Let's say you try dark chocolate for the first time and decide to buy it from a specific company only. In your opinion, they make the best one and even offer a few options as well (different flavors). You're happy because you're buying what you like but it comes a day when a company slowly starts offering white chocolate products too. You don't like white chocolate but it doesn't bother you since you still got your preferred choices offered to you. Eventually, white chocolate products start to push out dark chocolate ones and you slowly find yourself having less and less choices. Maybe even your favorite flavor is no longer being offered so you get salty about that and proclaim "buying chocolate from this company was the biggest regret of my life". What you're saying here is that you now deny your entire experience and pleasure from buying what you wanted for years because you've seen where it eventually leads to, so your money could've been "spent somewhere better". If that's the case, you yourself have now admitted that you can't be trusted with your own money because a purchase that's likely not going to last you until your death, would always be considered as a poor investment.
> [{quoted}](name=Tomoe Gozen,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6Md307AB,comment-id=000200000000000000000001,timestamp=2018-12-20T03:09:21.631+0000) > > Now, i find this argument quite disingenuous. > Let's say you try dark chocolate for the first time and decide to buy it from a specific company only. In your opinion, they make the best one and even offer a few options as well (different flavors). You're happy because you're buying what you like but it comes a day when a company slowly starts offering white chocolate products too. You don't like white chocolate but it doesn't bother you since you still got your preferred choices offered to you. > > Eventually, white chocolate products start to push out dark chocolate ones and you slowly find yourself having less and less choices. Maybe even your favorite flavor is no longer being offered so you get salty about that and proclaim "buying chocolate from this company was the biggest regret of my life". > > What you're saying here is that you now deny your entire experience and pleasure from buying what you wanted for years because you've seen where it eventually leads to, so your money could've been "spent somewhere better". If that's the case, you yourself have now admitted that you can't be trusted with your own money because a purchase that's likely not going to last you until your death, would always be considered as a poor investment. I don't agree with this argument for two reasons. First, if I'm paying for a good/service, I expect that money to go towards enhancing that good or service, and/or towards producing more of that good or service. If neither of those things happen, why did I even support this company? I could have supported the other company that was actually passionate about its dark chocolate instead. Reason 2, if I disagree heavily with the direction a company decides to go in, for instance, hypothetically let's say Blizzard just cuts the SC2 esports scene and essentially puts the game in maintenance mode but then they proffer me Warcraft 3 Reforged for 59.99, a game I had no intention of supporting or paying money into because I was there for Starcraft, why did I give them my money? I didn't give them this money because I thought they were going to funnel it into Warcraft 3 Reforged, I wanted that money going to improving SC 2. I didn't have to spend that money, and now I regret doing so.
Raiyza (NA)
: Yep, and it sucks.
> [{quoted}](name=Raiyza,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cPlVMi8h,comment-id=000200010000000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-17T22:55:49.295+0000) > > Yep, and it sucks. I can't imagine it's doing very poorly if Nintendo gave it a spot on the Switch...
Raiyza (NA)
: I'll wager Tencent was fine either way. They can easily have a new mobile game developed. They still want the game to be turned into a fast paced game, much like fortnite and Overwatch.
> [{quoted}](name=Raiyza,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cPlVMi8h,comment-id=0002000100000000,timestamp=2018-12-17T22:48:51.525+0000) > > I'll wager Tencent was fine either way. They can easily have a new mobile game developed. > > They still want the game to be turned into a fast paced game, much like fortnite and Overwatch. That is in fact what they did. It is in direct competition with League of Legends now.
: @RITO Will we ever get another Demonblade Skin?
hopefully not until the only example isn't so woefully ugly. The newer skins need something of a bar to be set before they can have proper direction
Raiyza (NA)
: Just because Tencent owned Riot since then, doesn't mean Tencent isn't behind the new direction. They could have easily have said in a board meeting one day: "We are going to push league of legends toward an internet café type of game." Nobody exactly knows this for sure, but if you understand how parent companies work, Tencent is 100% behind what League is today.
> [{quoted}](name=Raiyza,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cPlVMi8h,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2018-12-17T16:47:20.472+0000) > > Just because Tencent owned Riot since then, doesn't mean Tencent isn't behind the new direction. They could have easily have said in a board meeting one day: "We are going to push league of legends toward an internet café type of game." Nobody exactly knows this for sure, but if you understand how parent companies work, Tencent is 100% behind what League is today. They tried to force Riot to turn League into a mobile game once. Riot refused.
: > Been here since s1, now its a completely diffrent game designated for asian market, bye bye **~~Riot~~ Tencent**. Riot has been owned by Tencent since 2011, and wtf is up with the recent anti-asian upsurge in the boards? What did I miss?
> [{quoted}](name=xxxDogmanxxx,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cPlVMi8h,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-12-17T08:08:37.655+0000) > > Riot has been owned by Tencent since 2011, and wtf is up with the recent anti-asian upsurge in the boards? What did I miss? Might have something to do with the fact that Tencent, a Chinese company, has very very slowly but surely terraformed league into a highly consumable product for chinese internet cafes, while ruining it for everyone who loved the slower paced strategy game.
: If I don't ban Akali and the enemy picks her.
Oh hey another thread complaining about a champion that CertainlyT caused. Let's just throw it on top of the pile of hundreds of thousands
Byakugon (NA)
: WHERE THE HECK DID THE STAR GUARDIAN AND PROJECT SKINS GO
Oversaturation will kill a product faster than Old Yeller on the business end of a rifle. (Sorry, not sorry)
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: Why are people no longer permabanning Zoe
My bans go to Kai'sa, Akali, Neeko, Irelia, or LeBlanc. The worst thing to worry about out of Zoe is that somebody picks her on your team and trips over themselves.
: Game devs competing for bad PR be like
It's funny because Riot games and all of League's playerbase are a bunch of boosted monkeys
Hotarµ (NA)
: Okay. While I agree that it sucks to have your time wasted, you're not only being part of the problem but you're most likely going to just get reported and punished anyway.
> [{quoted}](name=Hotarµ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Ec8ut6J2,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-06T22:56:34.600+0000) > > Okay. While I agree that it sucks to have your time wasted, you're not only being part of the problem but you're most likely going to just get reported and punished anyway. I have to disagree. This whole idea that everyone must be a paragon of virtue and rules obedience in the face of rules being broken by people on your team is completely unfair to people who did nothing wrong in the first place. In overwatch, if somebody leaves the game, everyone else is also allowed to. I understand that a game like league is incompatible with that system, and that it would encourage the death of League. But there needs to be a system in place that either rewards the players who didn't go AFK in response to an AFK, or there needs to be much harsher punishments for people who do go AFK consistently
: ocean drake: buff it or remove it
The idea of it is sound. You gain sustain for extended tower sieges, and an early ocean dragon is a boon for solo laners. The problem is, it falls off horrendously when compared to the other dragons. Cloud Drake becomes almost stupidly strong for map control and objective contesting. Mountain Drake makes tower sieging not have to go to the lengths that ocean drake would allow it to, and makes split-pushing champions feel like overbearing monsters. Fire Drake...well, I think that one speaks for itself. Ocean drake should have it's own niches like the other drakes do. The problem is, the other drakes step on its toes too much, and they all scale ridiculously well compared to it.
Big Tick (EUW)
: The BE system that nobody asked for.
I don't feel strongly about it one way or the other. I own every champion. At this point Blue Essence might as well not even be a factor to me
: Changing Fears
You shouldn't be afraid of them at all. At all stages of the game Sion can't kill Poppy easily, and after a certain point, he can't kill her at all. If you are finding yourself getting poked out by Cho, if you see him walking towards you to Q, walk towards him and e onto him while his Q is still building under you and proceed to trade favorably since his Q is most of his damage really early on. If he starts dropping his Q right in front of him or right on top of himself, juke him out by not using E and watch him waste mana and a cooldown. As for Sion, Always be walking around him when you are trading with him. There is nothing a Sion hates more than a target that moves perpendicular to him. It makes landing a charged Q a nightmare, and that is a huge chunk of his damage he's missing out on. Remember that you can interupt his Q with your E and, when you choose to do so, you can bruise him up quite a bit, but just remember that his Q will be back in 2 seconds, and to always be walking around him while you are autoing him
Show more

Jbels

Level 81 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion