: Some people can grab any champ, read the abilities and be ok. People like that shouldn't be punished for the incompetence of others. I used Qiyana on release and carried 3 out of 3 games with her in ranked after only reading her abilities on the wiki. Same with Ekko, Darius, Kaisa, Sett and many others. This also applies to new Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat characters. Tekken characters take more time, but the same concept applies. Also, this would hinder thr ability to lay against champs if there was delay simply because you wouldn't know how to lane or counter jungle against them.
> [{quoted}](name=Radiant Wukong,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GAVEirHa,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2020-02-19T18:55:32.893+0000) > > Some people can grab any champ, read the abilities and be ok. People like that shouldn't be punished for the incompetence of others. > > I used Qiyana on release and carried 3 out of 3 games with her in ranked after only reading her abilities on the wiki. Same with Ekko, Darius, Kaisa, Sett and many others. > > This also applies to new Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat characters. Tekken characters take more time, but the same concept applies. > > Also, this would hinder thr ability to lay against champs if there was delay simply because you wouldn't know how to lane or counter jungle against them. That's a tiny fraction compared to the entire portion of the playerbase that doesn't have that ability.
HeeroTX (NA)
: People have been begging for this for years. Don't disagree that it should be there, but wouldn't hold my breath.
> [{quoted}](name=HeeroTX,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GAVEirHa,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-02-19T18:44:07.134+0000) > > People have been begging for this for years. Don't disagree that it should be there, but wouldn't hold my breath. It's so frustrating
: Could it be possible that the playerbase that leaves is also largely the playerbase that currently doesn't buy skins, merch, tickets to events and so on? By this logic the financial loss may not be as severe as it would seem.
> [{quoted}](name=JosephAngelo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=90eRWaPA,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2020-02-19T17:40:59.422+0000) > > Could it be possible that the playerbase that leaves is also largely the playerbase that currently doesn't buy skins, merch, tickets to events and so on? > > By this logic the financial loss may not be as severe as it would seem. That's assuming they don't, and that a large share of the ones that do aren't also buying skins.
Rioter Comments
: Do you think LOL would be healthier if it were pay monthly to play?
Wouldn't make a difference. Whatever profit gained would be equal to what is being made currently, since a majority of the playerbase would just pack up and leave. Nothing would likely change
: Meta isn't forced
The meta is high damage. That's it. Don't do metric ass tons of damage? Get the fuck out of champion select.
: What would my rank change? I acknowledge that I'm not good player and I have ton of things to improve ingame. I could be iron or challanger and I still wouldn't play absolutely perfectly. I dont like to take the "easy" path of blaming my inability to climb on MM, balance, Riot, China, aliens, etc., I can admit to myself that there are ways to improve and climb and I can achieve that only by learning from my mistakes. But you can choose your own way.
> [{quoted}](name=Jng Account,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8X5iQo5R,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2020-02-19T13:59:05.605+0000) > > What would my rank change? I acknowledge that I'm not good player and I have ton of things to improve ingame. I could be iron or challanger and I still wouldn't play absolutely perfectly. > > I dont like to take the "easy" path of blaming my inability to climb on MM, balance, Riot, China, aliens, etc., I can admit to myself that there are ways to improve and climb and I can achieve that only by learning from my mistakes. > > But you can choose your own way. I just find it ironic that somebody is claiming that people who can't climb should just get better when one of the biggest reasons people make smurf accounts is to reset their mmr
: So, Darius, a champ already broken, recieve 3 buffs this patch?
Darius jungle gets Cinderhulk? I would expect Warrior over Cinderhulk
: >buff hp Yeaaah, so Vlad/Kass can be S++ tiers, the strongest toplane class(juggs) can keep on destroying toplane and snowball relient champs can go fuck themselves. It would also indirectly buff jnglers influence over game. Great idea. /s
> [{quoted}](name=Jng Account,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=kJyVATpe,comment-id=0002000100000000,timestamp=2020-02-19T13:44:48.288+0000) > > Yeaaah, so Vlad/Kass can be S++ tiers, the strongest toplane class(juggs) can keep on destroying toplane and snowball relient champs can go fuck themselves. It would also indirectly buff jnglers influence over game. Great idea. /s Lower their base HP and HP per level. Problem solved. If people are going to abuse something just because they can, they get target nerfed, plain and simple. The game doesn't have to suffer the bullshit of one or two champions.
: To be honest, he really was too strong in good hands. Its not at Yasuo/Riven main level "well gg lanephase, but we can probably still win in 5v5", its at "Top/bot can't even step out of their tower range anymore because Sol will always be there, and I can't even punish him by pushing because he has great clear, and he will only be stronger in teamfights".
> [{quoted}](name=Posui Gart,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XsJJPhXE,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2020-02-19T13:36:02.391+0000) > > To be honest, he really was too strong in good hands. Its not at Yasuo/Riven main level "well gg lanephase, but we can probably still win in 5v5", its at "Top/bot can't even step out of their tower range anymore because Sol will always be there, and I can't even punish him by pushing because he has great clear, and he will only be stronger in teamfights". Still a better reasoning for the nerfs than Riot's
: Why dont you climb to elo where players are better? Oh wait, you belong where you are, nvm. Seek improvement, stop blaming factors that you cant change...
> [{quoted}](name=Jng Account,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8X5iQo5R,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-02-19T08:33:28.323+0000) > > Why dont you climb to elo where players are better? Oh wait, you belong where you are, nvm. > > Seek improvement, stop blaming factors that you cant change... Said the smurf account.
: "we need buffs" "ok here are your buffs" "no ty we don't need those buffs, give us better buffs" Sounds wrong to me
> [{quoted}](name=Posui Gart,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=kJyVATpe,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2020-02-19T12:42:43.996+0000) > > "we need buffs" > "ok here are your buffs" > "no ty we don't need those buffs, give us better buffs" > Sounds wrong to me Tanks don't need more damage, they need to be able to actually survive for more than 5 seconds in a team fight. Adding this damage buff will ultimately mean nothing in the long run, because tanks will still die just as quickly as they currently do, sans Ornn
: The change makes sense. Tanks lack of damage is what is forcing them out of top lane, and Cinderhulk by comparison to other jungle items is garbage. Bringing Sunfire back into the game, will hopefully put Tanks back in the top lane able to hold their own, whilst improving the QoL of tank junglers to compete with currently viable junglers. Im pretty sure Leona and Ornn will be effected most by this. Leona because its going to open up the option for her to be a serious jungle champion.
> [{quoted}](name=PhearBunny,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=kJyVATpe,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2020-02-19T12:33:21.505+0000) > > The change makes sense. > Tanks lack of damage is what is forcing them out of top lane, and Cinderhulk by comparison to other jungle items is garbage. > Bringing Sunfire back into the game, will hopefully put Tanks back in the top lane able to hold their own, whilst improving the QoL of tank junglers to compete with currently viable junglers. > Im pretty sure Leona, Ornn, and Mundo will be effected most by this. > Leona because its going to open up the option for her to be a serious jungle champion. No. Absolutely not. Tank's lack of damage isn't forcing them out of lane, it's everyone else's ABUNDANCE of damage. There is too much damage in the game, period. Adding more is not the solution, taking some of it out is.
: You can't expect them to say "mains are winning too much with this champion so here is a nerf"
> [{quoted}](name=Posui Gart,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XsJJPhXE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-02-19T12:57:56.268+0000) > > You can't expect them to say "mains are winning too much with this champion so here is a nerf" We really hate when people who play a really bad champion somehow figure out how to do well with him. I mean, we dumpstered him for a reason guys, hello? lol. So anyway, here's a nerf, and hopefully, they'll just stop playing him. Then we can go back to pretending he doesn't exist. Good? Good.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Pika310,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oivPeOxK,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2020-02-18T15:54:58.830+0000) > > Level 7 Zyra player here: > > Speak for yourself. Her death passive was always the worst part of her kit. It was clunky, unresponsive, slow & frankly unsatisfying to use. It would not make me happy in the slightest to see it returned, especially at the cost of her existing power. > > As it is, she's already suffering from the worthless "seed reset" passive they added at the cost of previously-existing power. All because some narrow-minded whiners wanted Rito to push the unrealistic "solo-mid" role that frankly, has never & likely will never be viable. Zyra is a support, regardless of her original designer's intent. so wrong
> [{quoted}](name=easy june,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oivPeOxK,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2020-02-18T17:02:25.132+0000) > > so wrong Dude you can't just walk up and tell everyone you know what a group of people want without doing any research into what they actually want and then tell somebody who is informed on the subject that they're wrong. It comes off as entirely disingenuous.
: Go to %ProgramFiles(x86)%\League of Legends or wherever the game is installed in and create a shortcut for "LeagueClient.exe". Right click on the shortcut, select "Properties" and in the "Target" box add " --region=NA --locale="en_GB" at the end (right after ".....\LeagueClient.exe"). Replace "NA" with the server of your choice. Replace "en_GB" with the locale of your choice, for instance: ja_JP es_MX ru_RU ko_KR Launch the game from this shortcut. You might have to close it and re-launch it one more time if you have the new client for the language to change.
> [{quoted}](name=ShirarezaruEiyuu,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sn16VVT2,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-02-18T19:56:20.309+0000) > > Go to %ProgramFiles(x86)%\League of Legends or wherever the game is installed in and create a shortcut for "LeagueClient.exe". Right click on the shortcut, select "Properties" and in the "Target" box add " --region=NA --locale="en_GB" at the end (right after ".....\LeagueClient.exe"). > > Replace "NA" with the server of your choice. Replace "en_GB" with the locale of your choice, > for instance: > ja_JP > es_MX > ru_RU > ko_KR > > Launch the game from this shortcut. You might have to close it and re-launch it one more time if you have the new client for the language to change. Is that a ban worthy offense? I would always use caution when tampering with game files
: @.@ will look into my friend. Will look into it
> [{quoted}](name=desired blades,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ksguTdrT,comment-id=000300010000,timestamp=2020-02-17T15:22:52.099+0000) > > @.@ will look into my friend. Will look into it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cE4txj_8tqA Please. Do.
: riot has forced the game and the things in the game too much. so what we get left with is boring 15 min hyper mobile hyper flashy burst stomp games. i find playing any other game significantly more fun. crusader kings 2 is free on steam now give that a try if your looking for a fun strategy game.
> [{quoted}](name=frackphoneverifi,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ksguTdrT,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2020-02-17T11:17:37.144+0000) > > riot has forced the game and the things in the game too much. > > so what we get left with is boring 15 min hyper mobile hyper flashy burst stomp games. > > i find playing any other game significantly more fun. > > crusader kings 2 is free on steam now give that a try if your looking for a fun strategy game. And that's the story of how I took the Holy Roman Empire, by taking, the Pope's ass
Tentaku (EUNE)
: > It's appreciated, but I think there's a better way; make keystones effective against jungle mobs. This directly buffs jungle as a whole, which is precisely what they are trying to avoid. > I realize that these added jungle functionalities might break some already strong champions in the jungle, but that's what targeted nerfing is for. They would need to target-nerf literally every viable or close-to-viable jungler. Like 20 champions. At this point is no longer target-nerfing but a class rework. The idea behind bringing more champions to the jungle is that Riot needs to avoid buffing jungle, because even after the nerfs it is _the_ strongest role in the solo queue. At the same time, jungle suffers lack of popularity because of how different it is from other roles, so they want to draw some people in. So they are putting some popular and/or easy champions there to make it more accessible in lower elos. Increasing jungle variety is just a secondary effect.
> [{quoted}](name=Tentaku,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=whkFjglJ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-02-16T16:25:37.422+0000) > > This directly buffs jungle as a whole, which is precisely what they are trying to avoid. > > They would need to target-nerf literally every viable or close-to-viable jungler. Like 20 champions. At this point is no longer target-nerfing but a class rework. > > The idea behind bringing more champions to the jungle is that Riot needs to avoid buffing jungle, because even after the nerfs it is _the_ strongest role in the solo queue. > > At the same time, jungle suffers lack of popularity because of how different it is from other roles, so they want to draw some people in. > > So they are putting some popular and/or easy champions there to make it more accessible in lower elos. > > Increasing jungle variety is just a secondary effect. Isn't that just....putting a bandaid on a complex problem instead of solving it?
Rioter Comments
Kai Guy (NA)
: All 3 keystones are solid. Every bracket has at least 2 good options. I politely but firmly disagree with you. I will not downvote you for this disagreement.
> [{quoted}](name=Kai Guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PEvQAEEx,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-02-15T20:21:53.892+0000) > > All 3 keystones are solid. Every bracket has at least 2 good options. > > I politely but firmly disagree with you. I will not downvote you for this disagreement. I disagree, I feel like Aftershock is the only really good keystone in that tree. As for the mini runes, the only impactful one that I can actually see and FEEL it working is demolish. Everything else is just minor stat buffs. Good thing turret plating is a thing or Demolish might just be shit tier despite how strong it feels
Trias000 (EUNE)
: Because Senna outranges towers at level 1 anyway. > [{quoted}](name=iiGazeii,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nE2hJN6i,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-02-15T22:35:01.838+0000) > > Kindred needs a rework, IMO. Their ult is simultaneously the worst and one of the best in the game. If you use it well, you can save teammates and win teamfights. If you use it poorly, you can save your enemies and throw games. Is that a bad thing? That means it takes skill to use it.
> [{quoted}](name=Trias000,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nE2hJN6i,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2020-02-16T03:22:58.754+0000) > > Because Senna outranges towers at level 1 anyway. > > Is that a bad thing? That means it takes skill to use it. But it's thematically bankrupt. It makes no sense that a champion who's entire lore depicts them as death has an ult that prevents people from dying.
: i mean i thoroughly enjoy this rendition of a death character because its very unique instead of the grim reaper trope that has been beaten into the ground already not everyone fears death, some cultures have even kept corpses of their loved ones in their own homes, dressing them up like they were in life iirc. plus Kindred shows how a person can die, peacefully and swift (Lamb) or deadly and eviscerated (wolf)
> [{quoted}](name=Hahahahyena,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nE2hJN6i,comment-id=00000000000100020000,timestamp=2020-02-16T10:51:16.179+0000) > > i mean i thoroughly enjoy this rendition of a death character because its very unique instead of the grim reaper trope that has been beaten into the ground already > > not everyone fears death, some cultures have even kept corpses of their loved ones in their own homes, dressing them up like they were in life iirc. > > plus Kindred shows how a person can die, peacefully and swift (Lamb) or deadly and eviscerated (wolf) Except none of that translates into her gameplay. Her gameplay is literally shoot things and dash around (hi Lucian). Yeah, the slow on her E is kind of thematic with the whole creeping death thing, but her ulti just feels like a giant waste of potential. Why is death preventing things from dying...? Her passive mechanic rewards you for hunting things, but often times that means the enemy team guns for the jungle creeps that you need to stack off of so you can matter later. She just needs an overhaul
: When I play Ashe I hear her say "Praise Kindred, the two hunters" so I assume they're part of the Avarosan mythology (like Volibear, Ornn, etc)
> [{quoted}](name=kaitlynfeartech,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nE2hJN6i,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2020-02-15T23:20:10.113+0000) > > When I play Ashe I hear her say "Praise Kindred, the two hunters" so I assume they're part of the Avarosan mythology (like Volibear, Ornn, etc) Remember when Kindred were the personification of death in Valoran? I feel like Riot seriously overstepped their bounds when creating Kindred. Death is something that is universal. Nothing is immortal, and everything can and will die. Creating a champion that personifies death should not be taken lightly, and I seriously believe that they thought it would be easier to make a "grim reaper" champion that is thematically and mechanically unique while also being thematically consistent, when in reality, that's hard as balls. I internally laugh at Kindreds I see in game, because I am completely unafraid of this "Death". Death is something that should terrify you, or make you consider whether the actions you took in life were the right ones. Maybe it should make you ponder just what is on the other side when you finally cross over. It most certainly should NOT be something as weak and unintimidating as Kindred. I hope they learned from this mistake.
Tentaku (EUNE)
: > The problem is that there are so many at this point that the short duration means practically nothing. It means very much still. I.e. {{champion:25}} alone can disable your movement for 4.5 seconds, so you really, really need to be able to shorten that when facing her. Compare it to knockup-oriented champions like {{champion:266}} or {{champion:54}}, one of which has just below a second total and the other has 1.5 second knockup in their kit. Or compare {{champion:4}} to {{champion:54}} - TF can literally hard-spam 2s stun. Malp gets a 1.5 knockup every minute or so. It is AoE, but still, the need to lower that duration is much less dire. Even if you have {{item:3111}}, Morg alone can disable your movement for longer then two knockup-oriented champions. Sure, it somewhat depends on a champion in question, but there is no champion who has 4.5 seconds of knockups in their kit like Morg with snares and roots.
> [{quoted}](name=Tentaku,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=E6u6O4Rg,comment-id=000600010000,timestamp=2020-02-15T17:32:26.431+0000) > > It means very much still. > > I.e. {{champion:25}} alone can disable your movement for 4.5 seconds, so you really, really need to be able to shorten that when facing her. > > Compare it to knockup-oriented champions like {{champion:266}} or {{champion:54}}, one of which has just below a second total and the other has 1.5 second knockup in their kit. > > Or compare {{champion:4}} to {{champion:54}} - TF can literally hard-spam 2s stun. Malp gets a 1.5 knockup every minute or so. It is AoE, but still, the need to lower that duration is much less dire. > > Even if you have {{item:3111}}, Morg alone can disable your movement for longer then two knockup-oriented champions. Sure, it somewhat depends on a champion in question, but there is no champion who has 4.5 seconds of knockups in their kit like Morg with snares and roots. It speaks to a wider problem with CC in general. There's so much of it, and there's so much damage that getting tagged with even one can mean instant death. If we're being truly honest, either tenacity needs to be effective against knockups and more effective against CC in general, or damage needs to be dropped hard. Considering riot has just attached even more damage to sunfire cape just for tanks doing what they do normally, I doubt lowering damage is the direction they want to go in at all.
Tentaku (EUNE)
: > Only thing preventing it is Riot skipping a couple coffee breaks. No, the thing preventing it is that knockups were introduced to the game specifically to be not affected by tenacity.
> [{quoted}](name=Tentaku,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=E6u6O4Rg,comment-id=000600000000,timestamp=2020-02-15T01:28:18.671+0000) > > No, the thing preventing it is that knockups were introduced to the game specifically to be not affected by tenacity. This was at a time when knockups were not plentiful like they are now. It was okay for them not to be affected by tenacity because there were only a handful of them. The game has change, and now they are everywhere.
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=KnightLakega,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=uBAe09mb,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2020-02-15T04:14:36.634+0000) > > lol... just click ur name otp right to get to that.. like srsly are you stupid? Also gods make universes.. learn the difference between a slightly intelligent human, and yourself to far below the IQ scale to even comprehend such basic logic.. lol it was a compliment? And oh hey, look at that, you're wrong too! The only options I have when clicking my name are going to my profile, changing my email settings, viewing which discussions I've created or been a part of, and downloading the game. Very spectacular try at sounding above everyone around you, though. I gotta give you credit, not many people can sound like as MUCH of an out of touch asshole as you! :D
: > [{quoted}](name=HateDaddy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yxHUad8e,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2020-02-14T01:23:55.898+0000) > > Do you understand at all how the game works? **Often times trading in a crowd of your minions is a win if you can pull it off**. Moreover, even just trying to go through one or two to last hit has cost me a death before. You identified your own problem yet still complain about it. HAHAHAHAAHA
> [{quoted}](name=UlyssesISR,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yxHUad8e,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2020-02-14T23:19:54.362+0000) > > You identified your own problem yet still complain about it. > > > HAHAHAHAAHA Are you trolling? Getting killed because your own minions decided that , no, you're not actually walking out of this trade and now you're stuck eating his minion aggro and his damage for free is not "as intended". That's not his own problem, that's EVERYONE'S problem.
: 1. Remove the letter "a" from everything in the game. 2. Every champion in the game is now two {{champion:17}}s wide, except for {{champion:17}} (still one teemo wide) 3. Everyone can hear every champion in the game's voice lines, and they are always at maximum volume with a slight bass-boost 3½. laughs are even louder & bassier
> [{quoted}](name=ZackTheWaffleMan,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0Rqs8I3E,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2020-02-14T19:40:21.976+0000) > > 1. Remove the letter "a" from everything in the game. > > 2. Every champion in the game is now two {{champion:17}}s wide, except for {{champion:17}} (still one teemo wide) > > 3. Everyone can hear every champion in the game's voice lines, and they are always at maximum volume with a slight bass-boost > 3½. laughs are even louder & bassier ZckTheWffleMn?
: If you could make 3 changes to improve the "game". what would they be?and why?
Lower Damage Fix Creep Block Stop releasing champions with such overloaded kits
: {{champion:11}} Ult literally negates slows {{champion:266}} dashes {{champion:86}} can cleanse them{{champion:23}} dashes, {{champion:24}} dashes. Stop trying to buff tenacity you can get 50% from {{item:3111}} and the rune you're just setting up a disaster
> [{quoted}](name=BrightWîngs,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=E6u6O4Rg,comment-id=001400000000,timestamp=2020-02-14T19:56:29.862+0000) > > {{champion:11}} Ult literally negates slows {{champion:266}} dashes {{champion:86}} can cleanse them{{champion:23}} dashes, {{champion:24}} dashes. > > Stop trying to buff tenacity you can get 50% from {{item:3111}} and the rune you're just setting up a disaster You realize that Garen's cleanse can be outplayed right? Aatrox's dash is so small it can't even be considered mobility. It's mostly used for positioning his Q anyway. Jax doesn't just have infinite dashes, if he dashes on to somebody and then gets slowed, that's it for him until the next Q. There's a reason I said most if not all in Yi's case.
: People need to understand that the more we nerf CC the more {{champion:11}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:266}} {{champion:36}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:420}} {{champion:23}} {{champion:24}} get to run around with less and less counter play
> [{quoted}](name=BrightWîngs,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=E6u6O4Rg,comment-id=0014,timestamp=2020-02-14T15:12:00.944+0000) > > People need to understand that the more we nerf CC the more {{champion:11}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:266}} {{champion:36}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:420}} {{champion:23}} {{champion:24}} get to run around with less and less counter play Most if not all of those champions are bodied by slows. The point of this thread is that knockups are too strong.
: Nami Q is reduced by tenacity, and it is a knockup (yas can R) as well. It is just they don't want to extend it to other champs.
> [{quoted}](name=dark100dark100,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=E6u6O4Rg,comment-id=00000003,timestamp=2020-02-14T09:41:13.844+0000) > > Nami Q is reduced by tenacity, and it is a knockup (yas can R) as well. It is just they don't want to extend it to other champs. No, Nami's Q is not a knockup. It is a suspension, which counts as being airborne and stunned, but not knocked up. That is why it is affected by Tenacity.
: imgine a feature called creep block and its function is for creeps to block the player and it does block the player as intended and people are saying its bugged beacause ir works AS FUCKING INTENDED you all make me vomit srsly
> [{quoted}](name=Thingamajig,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yxHUad8e,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2020-02-14T01:54:44.326+0000) > > imgine > > a feature > > called > > creep block > > and its function is > > for creeps to block the player > > and it does block the player > > as intended > > and people are saying its bugged > > beacause > > ir works > > AS FUCKING INTENDED > > you all make me vomit srsly Except it isn't working as intended. The intention is for minions to have collision boxes so that when a bunch are standing in a group, you can't just walk right through them. What's happening though is that movement AI doesn't know how to move with respect to the collision boxes, and is getting stuck trying to figure out how to move around it. This leads to instances where your champion is at best turning multiple times instead of just picking one way to go around, and at worst getting pinned between minions and other minions, or minions and a wall. Do not try to claim that's intentional, this shit did NOT happen before people were complaining about this.
: Singed needs some early game durability buffs.
Blame every singed who proxy farms. You introduce a toxic gameplay style, Riot smashes it into the ground.
: Would that remove me from the arena? What does it do to Morde, leave him trapped there?
> [{quoted}](name=Strawberrycocoa,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iPF83kGR,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2020-02-14T01:32:51.979+0000) > > Would that remove me from the arena? What does it do to Morde, leave him trapped there? It ends the ult entirely.
: Morde's ult needs some kind of escape condition
: > [{quoted}](name=ZephyrDrake,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NrAczb5m,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-02-14T00:02:22.042+0000) > > Ok... and why you think they are only listening to those that pay and not everyone else? They aren't, but I do see posts encouraging players to vote with their wallet. I'm just trying to let F2P players know that they have a voice as well.
> [{quoted}](name=z63XnLCMwX,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NrAczb5m,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2020-02-14T00:23:52.310+0000) > > They aren't, but I do see posts encouraging players to vote with their wallet. I'm just trying to let F2P players know that they have a voice as well. Ahhhh that's a bit of a misconception. Saying vote with your wallet doesn't actually imply that only people with the money to buy Riot stuff have an opinion that matters. It's basically just saying that those people who do shouldn't support Riot when the game is so shit. People who don't vote with their wallets can however vote with their time spent playing League
Rioter Comments
Kazekiba (NA)
: put GW on Oblivion Orb, drop the cost to like 1100g and move the MPen to Morello. It's been suggested 20000 times
> [{quoted}](name=Kazekiba,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oEIRoFAE,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2020-02-13T18:30:39.070+0000) > > put GW on Oblivion Orb, drop the cost to like 1100g and move the MPen to Morello. > > It's been suggested 20000 times Why? Mage itemization already caters to that role to the detriment of practically everyone else. Why are mages so special that they should just have whatever they want whenever they want it? Give me 3 more MR items, and maybe we can talk.
: There really needs to be an AP component with Grievous Wounds, 3000g Morello doesn't cut it
No, there really doesn't. Mages already get stupid gold efficiency out of all of their items.
: Except that Knock ups are by far already shorter than most Stuns, Snares or Charms. The longest knock ups in the game I think is Janna's at 1.25 I think, with maybe Yasuo taking second place. That's the thing about knock ups that people here don't realize. They're by design shorter, because they're meant to be flat utility that they can still bring to the team even when behind. They're the true damage of CC.
> [{quoted}](name=Academy Kayn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=E6u6O4Rg,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2020-02-13T02:45:27.654+0000) > > Except that Knock ups are by far already shorter than most Stuns, Snares or Charms. The longest knock ups in the game I think is Janna's at 1.25 I think, with maybe Yasuo taking second place. That's the thing about knock ups that people here don't realize. They're by design shorter, because they're meant to be flat utility that they can still bring to the team even when behind. They're the true damage of CC. The problem is that there are so many at this point that the short duration means practically nothing. It is a very real possibility that you will be going against a team that has at least 3, when back in the day this wasn't such a scary thought
Hotarµ (NA)
: The Boards team is working on it, unfortunately it's out of their hands at the moment. In the meantime you can use [**this link**](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/myupdates) to check your updates.
> [{quoted}](name=Hotarµ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=uBAe09mb,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-02-13T17:23:29.867+0000) > > The Boards team is working on it, unfortunately it's out of their hands at the moment. > > In the meantime you can use [**this link**](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/myupdates) to check your updates. You're a god.
Rioter Comments
: Griefing in URF
The biggest problem is CC. The 25% Tenacity does literally nothing in most cases (Since in most cases, the CC is a knock up anyway) because you die in a fraction of the normal amount of time the CC would be effective for. Either tenacity in the mode should be buffed, or the amount of it should.
King Lego (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Jbels,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VpeczAu2,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2020-02-12T17:40:19.629+0000) > > I would seriously prefer stopwatch just be removed entirely. It's just unfun and frustrating to go in on somebody (literally anybody since anyone can take it) and "OOPS, they had their stopwatch, get fucked." > > That's not good gameplay. That is being punished for playing actively which is not something you ever do. You punish BAD proactive play, not proactive play in general, which is what Stopwatch is doing improperly. {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} When someone has a stopwatch at the ready, it's up to you to know when to play aggressive and not to. The timer is literally fixed and you can know when it's up. By that logic, we should also remove heal, barrier and flash and other spells that can help you survive a combo.
> [{quoted}](name=King Lego,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VpeczAu2,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2020-02-12T18:03:38.397+0000) > > {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} > When someone has a stopwatch at the ready, it's up to you to know when to play aggressive and not to. > The timer is literally fixed and you can know when it's up. > By that logic, we should also remove heal, barrier and flash and other spells that can help you survive a combo. Oh bullshit. There should never be a constant fear of "Well if I go in he's just going to stop watch" that applies to literally everyone on their team {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
Rioter Comments
: Oh.. so you mean what we are practically in right now, which will officially be next patch. Since they all practically get immense buffs with sunfire
> [{quoted}](name=Pumpedhero,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8qr4KQe5,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2020-02-12T05:35:45.519+0000) > > Oh.. so you mean what we are practically in right now, which will officially be next patch. Since they all practically get immense buffs with sunfire The sunfire buff literally means nothing. Tacking on a little bit of extra damage to Sunfire Cape doesn't change that tanks get killed way too quickly, and also doesn't change that the recet champion releases have busted the game wide open. The only tank that will really benefit from this is the only one that's worth a damn; Ornn.
King Lego (EUNE)
: So why is stopwatch getting nerfed while also affecting Zhonya?
I would seriously prefer stopwatch just be removed entirely. It's just unfun and frustrating to go in on somebody (literally anybody since anyone can take it) and "OOPS, they had their stopwatch, get fucked." That's not good gameplay. That is being punished for playing actively which is not something you ever do. You punish BAD proactive play, not proactive play in general, which is what Stopwatch is doing improperly.
Show more

Jbels

Level 96 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion