Destaice (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Jdawg4401,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XQYWBrjp,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-08-06T03:59:16.993+0000) > > i know its against the rules. but its not right to ban account if the account wasnt stolen or there was some dispute over the ownership of the account. in this case there was really no problem It’s not about whether or not it was actually a problem. It’s about consistently reinforcing the established rules.
> [{quoted}](name=Destaice,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XQYWBrjp,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2018-08-06T04:05:58.277+0000) > > It’s not about whether or not it was actually a problem. > > It’s about consistently reinforcing the established rules. yea i get this, but still there is always room for judgement. those rules are not written in blood. and as a good member of this community i expect just a little understanding
: > [{quoted}](name=Jdawg4401,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XQYWBrjp,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-08-06T03:59:16.993+0000) > > i know its against the rules. but its not right to ban account if the account wasnt stolen or there was some dispute over the ownership of the account. in this case there was really no problem 1.4. Can I share or sell my account or login credentials? (No.) When you create an account with us, we require you to select a unique username and password (collectively, your “Login Credentials”), which you’ll use each time you access the Game. You can’t share your account or Login Credentials with anyone. _**You can’t sell, transfer or allow any other person to access your account or Login Credentials, or offer to do so.**_ You’re entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Login Credentials. Please notify us immediately if you become aware of any breach of security, including any loss, theft or unauthorized disclosure of your Login Credentials. Copied from the ToS. You break the rules, the account gets banned.
> [{quoted}](name=Reket DeAlk,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XQYWBrjp,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-06T04:02:20.904+0000) > > 1.4. Can I share or sell my account or login credentials? (No.) > > When you create an account with us, we require you to select a unique username and password (collectively, your “Login Credentials”), which you’ll use each time you access the Game. You can’t share your account or Login Credentials with anyone. _**You can’t sell, transfer or allow any other person to access your account or Login Credentials, or offer to do so.**_ You’re entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Login Credentials. Please notify us immediately if you become aware of any breach of security, including any loss, theft or unauthorized disclosure of your Login Credentials. > > Copied from the ToS. You break the rules, the account gets banned. i know i just looked up the rules before posting this. ''You’re entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Login Credentials'' so if so i can share my account details but if there is a problem riot just telling me that it was my responsibility from the first place and that they cant help me. and this is somthing i totaly accept. but banning me for just ''sharing'' account is ridicoulus
: Account sharing is against the rules. You admitted the account isn't yours. The support agent was in the right to ban the account on you.
> [{quoted}](name=Reket DeAlk,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XQYWBrjp,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-08-06T03:56:19.681+0000) > > Account sharing is against the rules. You admitted the account isn't yours. The support agent was in the right to ban the account on you. i know its against the rules. but its not right to ban account if the account wasnt stolen or there was some dispute over the ownership of the account. in this case there was really no problem
Rioter Comments
: Limited-time icons from Ocean Week
{{champion:119}}{{champion:119}}{{champion:119}}{{champion:119}}{{champion:119}}{{champion:119}}{{champion:119}}{{champion:119}}{{champion:119}}{{champion:119}}{{champion:119}}{{champion:119}}{{champion:119}}{{champion:119}}{{champion:119}}{{champion:119}}{{champion:119}}{{champion:119}}{{champion:119}}{{champion:119}}{{champion:119}}{{champion:119}}{{champion:119}}{{champion:119}}{{champion:119}}{{champion:119}}{{champion:119}}{{champion:119}}}}{{champion:119}}}}{{champion:119}}

Jdawg4401

Level 33 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion