Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Shield bash is going to be a massive problem on viktor top, and aside from that we really need to get RGM back, i get on every day waiting for URF (normal) 1FA, and like hexakill (maybe), i can play norms every day, but its draining as hell. Its a team game and with the game always being in a competitive state (even in normal games) it gets over the top to play over and over and over and over.... Seriously, someone needs to make game modes permanent or at least more frequent. Now if you were around when the RGM que just came out, you will know the problems that arose, it came up every week making game modes excessively repetitive, but the problem was everyone played them to escape the repetition of normal games, the game modes above may be predictable and old, but its something, anything to do. And if the excuse arises that it effects the games competitive nature, who the fuck cares? its pre-season, you fuckers either break the game or give me something to do. Sorry this isn't entirely relevant, but i gotta tell you if i wasnt addicted to this game i would have been bored 5 months ago when i hit gold and stopped playing ranked.
No it's fine. I agree that without RGM the game gets quite boring and people tend to start having fun by trolling or doing random things. They decline the point that the game is a team game and they want to have fun by themselves but don't know how to. Leading to an increasing amount of complaints. Ranked itself is a matter of dedication. Do you want to reach Gold? Here's some low elo players who don't know how to play jungle or adc properly. Want to get to high elo? Here's some Wintraders, Boosters, Trolls, etc. If a champion can easily abuse a rune then it either has to be removed or changed so much to the point it's never used.
: ITT: People on boards: >"Lane phase is over so quickly, there's no chance for come backs! You have to play a hyper powered lane bully, or else you just get stomped and auto lose. One jungler gank in the first five minutes and you lose your tower with no chance to recover!" Riot: >"Okay. We're going to implement a system which makes sure lane phase lasts until about 15 minutes in almost all cases. Lane bullies will still be rewarded for bullying, but more vulnerable laners will have an opportunity to safely farm. People on boards: >"But if you increase the duration of lane phase, we'll have to endure a horrible lane phase more longer. More ganks, more cowering under our tower, more opportunities for a coordinated team to abuse lane phase. Whhaaaa, why do you make lane phase last longer?!" Riot: >"And you dumb fuckers wonder why we never post on these forums.
: > [{quoted}](name=JeffLeague123,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5AdmoE7m,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-11-16T18:22:10.047+0000) > > So "Seen Jao"? Closer to "Sin", I believe. I edited in a link where he's introduced.
: If it's pronounced the way it would be in Chinese, then it's **Sin Jao** (I believe -- I'm not the most accurate). [This does line up with how it's pronounced in his spotlight though.](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9l1lj_9Xg-E)
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
geeklove (NA)
: 136 lbs... are you anorexic? Either that or you're really short.
> [{quoted}](name=geeklove,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BTeWTIIE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-10-03T00:16:54.906+0000) > > 136 lbs... are you anorexic? Either that or you're really short. I'm 5'7
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Which is better? The Revel bag or the Birdie bag
In my opinion, i say the Revel Bag. You're guranteed a Legendary and an Epic skin. The other skins you can reroll into another skin.
: ***
More like i would just complain about all the combinations that sound like complete and utter garbage but then be awed by how use it may be if used in the right way. Also, Hello!
Rioter Comments
: 2 Augment Run Done in 2 Attempts. Here's How
I was thinking of making a full guide to Odyssey before. But then i realized how many combinations i haven't tested yet. This all belongs to you and nobody can copy this masterpiece of a guide anymore. Too bad i don't have the persuasion or lucky teammates that have the exact mindset and augments to play on Odyssey.
Ebonmaw (EUNE)
: What does kms means , i heard that alot in 2017
I don't know if this is sarcasm. But it means "kill myself". The guy told him to kill himself.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Missions in general are bugged, see the notification ! thing in the corner.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: So for jungle there's a lot to master, but here are some of the things that I've found help the most. Try and keep things warded so you can know if the enemy jungler does something. It helps to have a ward in or near their jungle so you can see when they move near it. If you can keep track of the enemy jungler (by knowing their route, and by knowing which lanes they are near, you can either warn your teammates that they are near or you can set up a countergank. Also if you see the enemy jungler move into your jungle, you can decide whether you are strong enough to contest / fight them or if it's safer to do something else. Usually it's safest to just do something else, like invade their jungle on the opposite side of the map, or set up a gank on the opposite side of the map, rather than risk things going badly. Practice kiting jungle camps to reduce the damage you take from them, it's harder for melee junglers, but even they can do it a little bit too. This helps you to stay healthier during your clear or allows you to take one more camp before recalling. Check on each of your lanes as often as you can. While you're clearing camps, practice using the F1-F4 keys to switch your screen to lock on your teammates. You can return to your character again by pressing spacebar. By keeping closer tabs on things you will be able to more easily gauge when it is a good idea or a bad idea to gank for them. Keep in mind that not every gank has to result in a kill. If you can force the opponent out, or apply pressure long enough to allow your ally to safely farm a fat minion wave, you will have accomplished something valuable for your team. Also forcing enemies to use summoner spells counts as a successful gank, because it forces them to waste their flashes, heals, barriers or exhausts. If they don't have those things, it takes a lot of pressure off of your ally and makes it easier to gank again in the future. Repeat ganks are a great tactic. You go in, gank and they escape or burn summoner spells, then you leave and come back like 30 seconds later. At least in lower skill levels they won't expect this and they won't be prepared to fend off the second gank. Anyway, those are just some pointers. There's probably more to learn but that's what I have found are some of the most useful tips.
For the F1-F4 practicing, it won't work on Mac, which i am on. If you can tell me an alternative or similar way can you tell me? Also thanks for the info!
: Okay then, I'll mark this unread and come back to it when I have some free time to make a much longer comment. In the meantime check out Stonewall008 on youtube, he's got some good advice and analysis throughout his videos. Stick to more recent videos though, older ones might apply only to older versions of the jungle.
Thanks for the help. I'll watch
: Don't let it get to you, the dude had such a big ego that he was tripping over it. He cared more about putting you down than about actually helping you, and his claims weren't helpful at all. The dude was an idiot. And you shouldn't have unmuted him OR exchanged flame with him. On a lighter note though, if you'd like to talk about jungle and jungle pressure I could probably help with that.
Yeah i need some help for jungle.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: What is the most ridiculous balance decision ever made in the game that you can think of ?
Show more

JeffLeague123

Level 174 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion