Yenn (NA)
: Can whoever designed Omnistone explain who is intended to use it, and why they would choose it?
The intended use was the removal of Klepto. It is filler until they can figure out how to replace it.
Rioter Comments
Vaati006 (NA)
: When did Veigar lose his passive breakdown?
As a Veigar main I noticed this the last game I was in. I swore it used to be on the passive hover, but it just wasn't there and assumed I was being dumb. It must have been within the last few patches because when I came back from my hiatus this year it was still around.
: He is absolutely UNKILLABLE late game. The big ass shield is so stupid.
> [{quoted}](name=sssaucyboi,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rRATHXEs,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-22T00:09:32.478+0000) > > He is absolutely UNKILLABLE late game. The big ass shield is so stupid. That's because you brought an entire team of early game champs or didnt itemize to kill a tank at any point in the game. If you have a {{champion:202}} chances are you aren't going to kill him very quickly so the goal is to just avoid him and kill his team while just taking pot shots at him when you have nothing else to do. Tahm does one thing well in team fights. He is a big bulky tank that chases people. Besides that he has nothing to offer his team.
: Terrible idea. To everyone out there, do not do this.
> [{quoted}](name=2 Weezy Baby,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xraN68av,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-21T02:25:54.124+0000) > > Terrible idea. To everyone out there, do not do this. The only thing it does is negate his early kill pressure if you can even proc it on your champ. IMO you are better off just playing safer and avoiding that situation to begin with. I win lane against him as {{champion:150}} by just constantly running from him and focusing on dodging his Q and punishing him while its on CD after I dodge it because it is obvious when he wants to Q you. He runs past your wave or is trying to stick to the edges he is probably trying to do it. IDK I can read Tahm's really easy because his play style in top is so binary like {{champion:86}}.
: The problem with your thread is you don't stick to one champion and even if you say something about a champion that people agree with, you are still likely to be downvoted for what you said about another champion. And you are more likely to say something that is arguably wrong and those will get your downvotes stacking up fast.
> [{quoted}](name=Tahminatrix ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Ns80shmN,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-20T06:12:39.329+0000) > > The problem with your thread is you don't stick to one champion and even if you say something about a champion that people agree with, you are still likely to be downvoted for what you said about another champion. > > > And you are more likely to say something that is arguably wrong and those will get your downvotes stacking up fast. The problem with this community is the whole here on the forums is the upvote down vote system. Most of the time people here are IMO very uninformed about game balance and often times engage in very heavy mob mentality instead of an actual discussion and people try to hide behind alternate accounts claiming they are high elo on their main. The point of this thread is about the balance and champion creation/rework teams not hitting the mark with most champs especially when they deviate from the original theme of the champion or add new gimmicks to the game. The champions are examples. The last successful rework IMO was {{champion:28}}.
: Do I really need to tell you every bit of counterplay GP has? Or do you just want to rant, tell me beforehand, so I don't waste my time.
> [{quoted}](name=SuicidePlank,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Ns80shmN,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-20T01:08:44.078+0000) > > Do I really need to tell you every bit of counterplay GP has? > Or do you just want to rant, tell me beforehand, so I don't waste my time. The problem is exactly Gangplank's counterplay. His entire kit is loaded into his barrels because they overloaded it so bad. The interaction they have with his Q makes him near impossible to balance. His counter play is easy as a ranged champion especially if you build AS and have vision on where he is setting up. The problem is that he has so much loaded into his barrels that melee champs often are forced to be zoned by him if he gets set up. I know how to counterplay GP that doesn't mean that his rework was good for him and why someone decided his entire kit should revolve around surprise barrels chains to operate. Basically if you can kill his barrels he is a worthless champion besides his ult. If you can't there's not much you can do to him.
Rioter Comments
Pika Fox (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=kapitulera på 15,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lEbadxZL,comment-id=000200010000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-18T16:23:34.579+0000) > > Your point that klepto is fine is "moot" my guy. Klepto is fine. Its a selfish rune built to accelerate builds, but provides no actual combat stats itself, boosting mid game power at the expense of actual fombat stats, causing you to lose power as the game goes on.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lEbadxZL,comment-id=00020001000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000007,timestamp=2019-06-18T18:21:09.381+0000) > > All of which are worse than shop versions and provide minimul stats, as well as being fairly rare. 58% chance per hit post 15 minutes is not rare as you cannot get a duplicate. Also they stack with shop elixirs.
Pika Fox (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=kapitulera på 15,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lEbadxZL,comment-id=000200010000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-18T16:23:34.579+0000) > > Your point that klepto is fine is "moot" my guy. Klepto is fine. Its a selfish rune built to accelerate builds, but provides no actual combat stats itself, boosting mid game power at the expense of actual fombat stats, causing you to lose power as the game goes on.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lEbadxZL,comment-id=00020001000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000004,timestamp=2019-06-18T16:43:33.691+0000) > > None of them lose power nearly as much as the game goes on. At 6 items, klepto literally provides you with nothing. Factually wrong as the elixirs pop if your inventory is full and I have listed all the effects you get from having a full stack of elixirs up and most of them stack with the buyable elixir.
Pika Fox (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=kapitulera på 15,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lEbadxZL,comment-id=00020001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-18T16:06:06.379+0000) > > It's not a stupid and absurd statement, it's literally what the keystone gives you and it's not comparable to the other keystones. Of course every keystone has it's own value and excels in certain games, but klepto gives way too much when abused. Again, a dumb assertion. How much gold is heal on hit + movespeed worth? 10% true damage conversion, ad and healing? Free stronger ludens proc? On hit slow and better item slows? All of these arent worth 0 gold.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lEbadxZL,comment-id=000200010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-18T16:12:55.197+0000) > > Again, a dumb assertion. > > How much gold is heal on hit + movespeed worth? > > 10% true damage conversion, ad and healing? > > Free stronger ludens proc? > > On hit slow and better item slows? > > All of these arent worth 0 gold. I mean but you are forgetting the worth of end game being able to have an extra 150 hp + 25% tenacity + 15 AD and 10% lifesteal + 7.5 per 5 mana regen + tower poke damage + 25 AP + ward detection at an approximate 58% chance per AA. That's also not adding onto the fact that getting free potions to sustain you in lane is a really good tool when you are also generating extra gold. The more gold you have over your opponent early the more likely you are to win the game especially when you still receive a lot of benefits from said keystone late game. Basically the keystone has no downside other than picking it in a bad match up where you will never be able to AA someone or doing so is a poor decision which is extremely rare for most range champs.
: Klepto is for late game champion that almost have 0 Kill pressure in lane.
> [{quoted}](name=taleofsonata,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lEbadxZL,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-06-18T00:35:13.187+0000) > > Klepto is for late game champion that almost have 0 Kill pressure in lane. Uh you sure about that: {{champion:81}} {{champion:74}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:92}} are all bringing it and finding success Ezreal being the number 1 reason it isn't stupidly broken right now because they are afraid of what he did with it in the beginning. It is just over tuned when you add in all the other masteries.
Moody P (NA)
: The entire Inspiration tree should be removed. Horrible design overall
> [{quoted}](name=Moody P,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lEbadxZL,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-06-17T22:54:00.272+0000) > > The entire Inspiration tree should be removed. Horrible design overall It really wasn't that bad when everyone was theory crafting it but the problems arose when people realized that the inspiration tree is just a gold gaining tree that can super charge early game and late game champs they just lose some scaling and even then they usually gain it from the tree as well but in different areas. If you bring Klepto you get the strong early game + the stats from every potion in the late game + access to oracle's + wards early + better boots or access to better wave control at no gold loss which quite often is better for the early game. The fact that some champs that are balanced around having poor lane control can be remedied by taking minion dematerializer with no downside except mid to late game where usually they recover from that weakness is just another problem with the tree as a whole. It also doesn't help that a lot of the inspiration tree has been buffed over and over again. Like being able to swap summoner spells in lane is such a BS thing to allow people to do. 5 seconds is a very small window for something that I believe should not be allowed unless you are at the fountain or shop.
Pika Fox (NA)
: Klepto is fine as-is.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lEbadxZL,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-17T19:20:46.024+0000) > > Klepto is fine as-is. That explains why it is the most common pick on a lot of ranged top laners or melee tops that normally should be taking keystones to enforce their play style. Why the hell is {{champion:39}} taking it top lane and actually doing well with it? It shows you how much gold means and if you don't mess with this keystone for at least ranged champs it will never be balanced because {{champion:81}} {{champion:41}} {{champion:85}} are abusing it whenever it becomes strong. And the fact that {{champion:75}} is taking it when he is supposed to spike in the mid to late game shows you how busted getting an early gold advantage is especially when it comes with out random perks like 150 bonus hp and tenacity and extra 15 AD and 10% lifesteal or mana regen and AP on champs that traditionally have high AP ratios.
Rioter Comments
: Their still nerfing Tahm support LMFAO
I'm probably going to get flamed for this since everyone here seems to think this is a huge nerf to support Tahm but it's not as bad as you guys are misinterpreting it to be. His ally can no longer exit Tahm if he is hard CC'd during the duration of the CC. Allies can still leave of their own accord but not while he is CC'd. The biggest nerf honestly is the damage nerf to hurt his early game and the range on spit reduction making it worse at re-positioning the ally he ate. Basically the entire premise of the rage in this thread is wrong. Reading comprehension guys cmon. {{sticker:sg-lulu}}
: Yes, that's why you fix him. Moving him into another lane to be cancer in doesn't help the game. He's currently ruining top lane as we speak, they didn't fix the problem, they just moved it. He was designed as a top laner/support. Seems lazy to just throw away one of his intended roles because you're too lazy to figure out how to fix his kit.
> [{quoted}](name=NTrumpWeTrust,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bqQfEwAG,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-06-03T19:56:03.253+0000) > > Yes, that's why you fix him. Moving him into another lane to be cancer in doesn't help the game. He's currently ruining top lane as we speak, they didn't fix the problem, they just moved it. He was designed as a top laner/support. Seems lazy to just throw away one of his intended roles because you're too lazy to figure out how to fix his kit. I mean you can say the same for any champion that has been pushed out of their original role because of how oppressive they were there. Zyra can no longer mid reliably. Malzahar can't support nearly as well. Brand can mid but its not optimal. Pantheon got kicked out of top lane and into the jungle and has been in the gutter since.
: There is no design problem with Hecarim. He's just overtuned right now, due to buffs. Nerfs shall put him back in the fine spot he has been in since forever
> [{quoted}](name=GelsominoKiller,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Enzv4pRP,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-01T23:08:59.320+0000) > > There is no design problem with Hecarim. > > He's just overtuned right now, due to buffs. > > Nerfs shall put him back in the fine spot he has been in since forever Overtuned? He has been broken or useless since season 3. Thank you E and your potential one shots with any MS item added to the game. I mean he was most recently broken when lethality and celerity were both strong. Turns out when you make a kit reliant on hitting 4 very easy to hit abilities its really hard to tune their kit especially when the character is a jungler. There is no real skill ceiling to Hecarim. It's pretty damn low and I would say his skill floor is pretty low too IMO.
: His counterplay is picking a champion that has a dash or ranged cc that is better than a slow. :C
> [{quoted}](name=Tahminatrix ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Enzv4pRP,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-01T22:06:20.305+0000) > > His counterplay is picking a champion that has a dash or ranged cc that is better than a slow. > > :C 1000 range dash that fears and 500+ MS early on wants to have a word with you on that one. And even then he still gets the damage off as long as he clicks on you before you finish the animation.
Rioter Comments
: Above comments...... you all picked one role out of the 4 he named. You know you can't deny that ignite is taken in at least 3 roles in most games....
> [{quoted}](name=Pandemic Punch,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EZupTv8J,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-05-31T21:32:35.784+0000) > > Above comments...... you all picked one role out of the 4 he named. You know you can't deny that ignite is taken in at least 3 roles in most games.... Ignite is taken because it has solo carry potential. In solo queue ignite is almost always going to be the dominant pick unless {{summoner:7}} {{summoner:12}} {{summoner:3}} {{summoner:21}} are overpowered. We had TP meta top lane because TP was so good for so long but before that it was ignite meta top lane. Season 3 vet here so I'm not lying. I am speaking from experience.
: Im guessing people are downvoting you cuz Tank Sylas might happen (it wont).
> [{quoted}](name=Ragnaveil,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xampB2A0,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-01T18:51:08.063+0000) > > Im guessing people are downvoting you cuz Tank Sylas might happen (it wont). I wouldn't say no to that because just remember {{champion:31}} exists and at some point these AP champions went tank: {{champion:245}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:79}} {{champion:3}}. Some of them have been since pigeon holed into a tank or damage role since but their original intended role was mage which until the last few seasons was kind of like an "AP bruiser" you often did not super burst people, but you were sturdy enough or mobile enough to skirmish on the front lines and lock down carries or even killing them if you were ahead enough plus you often had enough sustain to cast non stop in a fight unless mana was supposed to be a gate on your character like old pre-mage rework {{champion:63}}.
nelogis (EUW)
: For what reason? If you reduce it's sustain and up it's damage you might as well do a Dorans start? As far as I see it, the sustain only becomes a problem if you couple it with Biscuits and TWT. In that case why not hit Biscuits and/or TWT.
> [{quoted}](name=nelogis,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sQFyJIAw,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-05-31T08:57:13.106+0000) > > For what reason? > > If you reduce it's sustain and up it's damage you might as well do a Dorans start? > > As far as I see it, the sustain only becomes a problem if you couple it with Biscuits and TWT. > > In that case why not hit Biscuits and/or TWT. The important thing about corrupting potion is the hp and mana. Mana + hp is really good. There's a reason you can't buy mana potions anymore. I think they want you to buy it for sustaining mana mostly on more aggressive champs. It gives a lot of hp though considering how much mana it restores so they are probably trying to force you to pick better trades.
Rioter Comments
GankLord (NA)
: Also Zyra's plants don't do a ton of damage. If they did then you would see her mid. If you haven't played Zyra from S3-S5 then you'll know how gutted she is. I'm not asking for a damage buff since shes a support now what I'm asking is for the plants to work as they should.
> [{quoted}](name=GankLord,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=kOVF8Aju,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-05-29T04:39:50.152+0000) > > Also Zyra's plants don't do a ton of damage. If they did then you would see her mid. If you haven't played Zyra from S3-S5 then you'll know how gutted she is. I'm not asking for a damage buff since shes a support now what I'm asking is for the plants to work as they should. The thing you are asking for is an indirect damage buff. Shes already super cancerous as a support. If she were to ever get plant AI improved her W would have to actually cost her mana and IMO probably some HP considering her plants can tank skillshots and tower shots. They only die to multi-hit aoe because of the stupid forced 2 hit hp which goes to 4 if she ults.
: So... make her even more uninteractive?
> [{quoted}](name=Inasnity Valor,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=kOVF8Aju,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-29T02:42:33.570+0000) > > So... make her even more uninteractive? I already hate her with a passion so please no. Upvoted
xAcidik (NA)
: Buff Towers
I mean I'm just glad to come back to a game where one death no longer means your tower is gone. Fuck losing towers to dying at level 4-6. At least now you still have a tower if you die and I can play champs that bait tower dives and feel like at least the tower isn't a paper towel so I can actually rely on it to live while I set up my counter play to dives.
: I have 3 accounts, my main problem is that sometimes I want to play a normal game and be chill, but then in the normal game there will be random dia and plat players, so I go on a smurf to have that chill normal game experience... I think if my smurfs stay in their ranks naturally I'm not having any negative impact on the game. If I smurf and stomp games then I'd feel bad
> [{quoted}](name=BigBrainSuppMain,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EAwJdAcq,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-26T01:35:17.537+0000) > > I have 3 accounts, my main problem is that sometimes I want to play a normal game and be chill, but then in the normal game there will be random dia and plat players, so I go on a smurf to have that chill normal game experience... > > I think if my smurfs stay in their ranks naturally I'm not having any negative impact on the game. If I smurf and stomp games then I'd feel bad I have no problem with playing ranked seriously on an alternate account but not super sweating. The problem I have is when people do it intentionally to manipulate the system because there is no threat of punishment. Sometimes you just want to play league competitively and chill. I get it. I like to play R6 Siege like that too, but don't do it maliciously.
: firstly there are legitimate reasons to have a smurf account barring you purposefully keeping it in the same elo. secondly the kindred isnt a smurf and isnt anywhere near an 80% winrate. she has a 53% winrate. thirdly, friends exist. him being carried by a friend he's duoing with =/= being boosted, especially because both of them are literally the same elo. at the very absolute most if you want to call this a smurf, kindred is no higher then gold.
> [{quoted}](name=FOR JUSTICE,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EAwJdAcq,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-26T01:22:58.935+0000) > > firstly there are legitimate reasons to have a smurf account barring you purposefully keeping it in the same elo. > > secondly the kindred isnt a smurf and isnt anywhere near an 80% winrate. she has a 53% winrate. > > thirdly, friends exist. him being carried by a friend he's duoing with =/= being boosted, especially because both of them are literally the same elo. at the very absolute most if you want to call this a smurf, kindred is no higher then gold. Everything you have said is incorrect try again. 1) its not a smurf if its around the same elo 2) the kindred had a 83-87% win rate on kindred probably just tanked their stats with a different champ on purpose. 3) you should not be allowed to play with your lower elo friends in ranked if they aren't close enough to your skill level that's the entire reason you can't queue plats and silvers together. That my friend is the definition of boosting.
Rioter Comments
: He can't you're lying. Like you know I can just go on the wiki to know that is wrong right?
> [{quoted}](name=boricCentaur1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LsKeyvA2,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-25T23:24:44.165+0000) > > He can't you're lying. Like you know I can just go on the wiki to know that is wrong right? I mean once nasus gets sheen he can 1v1 most top laners as long as he isn't too far behind. I once shut a Nasus down to 0/7 and he still scaled enough in the time it took me to push in mid and bot inhibs with my team that the man could easily 1v1 me when I was 12/1 and he was 0/7 and down 60 CS. His lifesteal passive should be toned down and his Q should IMO be an ability that doesn't apply on hits to make him the actual scaling top laner he is suposed to be.
FkValeRly (EUW)
: >This is just from people picking up her kit. I love all the people saying "I was right!!!! she was strong!!!!!!! just hard to play !!!!!!!!!111!!!!!1!", no she had massive hotfix buffs you dumbass
> [{quoted}](name=FkValeRly,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VwIEJcIu,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-05-25T01:26:33.468+0000) > > I love all the people saying "I was right!!!! she was strong!!!!!!! just hard to play !!!!!!!!!111!!!!!1!", no she had massive hotfix buffs you dumbass Alright so lets look at all the sleeper champs that were trash on release, including reworks, and have been a broken mess since they were buffed because of their low win rates in the first few weeks: {{champion:236}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:516}} {{champion:163}} {{champion:78}} {{champion:13}} {{champion:105}} . You fail to see a trend with high skill floor/ceiling champs it seems. Just because the player base is struggling doesn't mean the champ is bad it just means the kit often times is different than a lot of others or more complex than a lot of champs. In the case of Yuumi she creates a different play style for both support and ADC that is unique to a support. 10% buff to everything is just going to fast track people learning the champion because 10% more overall damage is a huge buff and can even make bad habits if she ever gets strong because people will get used to having just having damage if she ever gets to be above 50% win rate. Her kit is super loaded and that's what makes me scared. She may not do well now in most hands but when used well I see some scary shit happen and there's very little counterplay to it.
: > [{quoted}](name=Jefftiffy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VwIEJcIu,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-24T23:39:38.282+0000) > > Her Q only slows if it travels long enough. I wouldn't consider that a bailout against an all in lane. I never said Yuumi just sits on you all game she just sits on you in fights because otherwise she dies instantly. its not hard to empower her Q to last long enough to low really. Secondly actually no she doesnt die instantly. Her HP values are lower than others that doesnt mean its "low". you actually jump out to proc passive to jump back in, you also have the luxury to take another summoner in place of flash(rather it be exhaust/heal or exhaust/ignite.) More on to her HP, at lvl1 for example she has 93 less HP than lulu but she also has the luxury of both a shield and a heal. Furthermore her sheild only goes away when it is broken meaning is common to go into fights proccing double shields.
> [{quoted}](name=Malix Farwin,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VwIEJcIu,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-24T23:43:35.955+0000) > > its not hard to empower her Q to last long enough to low really. Secondly actually no she doesnt die instantly. Her HP values are lower than others that doesnt mean its "low". you actually jump out to proc passive to jump back in, you also have the luxury to take another summoner in place of flash(rather it be exhaust/heal or exhaust/ignite.) She has the lowest hp value in the game and she also gets some of the lowest resistances in the game. I mentioned that she can opt to take something besides flash and not be optimal but it doesn't chance anything unless your carry can get out alive because double {{summoner:7}} has a debuff. Point stands that Yuumi is really strong its just a different play style than every other support in the game and lacks a disengage or a threat when her carry gets dove until post-6.
: > [{quoted}](name=Jefftiffy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VwIEJcIu,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-05-24T22:56:54.885+0000) > > You say that but she is the first support to do the one thing that most carries never have to deal with on a decent support. They are left by themselves basically and Yuumi has no way to bail them out pre-6 if they get caught and will probably feed a second death if the carry gets caught. She's a high risk high reward champ. If you can play the strengths of the ADC well and avoid the weakness of your ADC she steamrolls. If you don't bot lanes power falls off of a cliff the fastest of any combo of ADC and Support in the game. > > The only other "support" that she reminds me of is Malphite. He legit is completely useless in lane but if you survive until 6 and can somehow keep level farm with the enemy lane and the enemy support isn't a Brand you probably can win, but that relies on the enemy clumping to let you actually use your level 6 spike. There's a reason I hate Malphite support with a passion in that he legit acts like a rock in bot lane. He's a big hp sponge that may sometimes hurt the enemy lane but for the most part sits there and spectates the lane. Yuumi at least can be active in the lane compared to Malphite and even create openings. Thats actually not true, you hope out a lot on Yuumi. If all you are doing is sitting on the carry all of laning you are not: warding, pressuring the lane, expanding {{item:3303}} charges, helping with wave management, and proccing passive shield. The adaptive force you give to the ADC is less damage then you being out autoing not even counting using Aery. As far as "not having a way to bail them out" her Q slows, her E increases movement speed, and she can eat thing for them on top of having the constant shield from her passive on them and healing. You talk about people not knowing her but you clearly do not know the first thing about her when you say things like "she is the first to do what she does".
> [{quoted}](name=Malix Farwin,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VwIEJcIu,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-05-24T23:26:07.739+0000) > > Thats actually not true, you hope out a lot on Yuumi. If all you are doing is sitting on the carry all of laning you are not: warding, pressuring the lane, expanding {{item:3303}} charges, helping with wave management, and proccing passive shield. The adaptive force you give to the ADC is less damage then you being out autoing not even counting using Aery. > > As far as "not having a way to bail them out" her Q slows, her E increases movement speed, and she can eat thing for them on top of having the constant shield from her passive on them and healing. > > You talk about people not knowing her but you clearly do not know the first thing about her when you say things like "she is the first to do what she does". Her Q only slows if it travels long enough. I wouldn't consider that a bailout against an all in lane. I never said Yuumi just sits on you all game she just sits on you in fights because otherwise she dies instantly.
: I want to point out that the last champion with sub 40% WR on thier FIRST WEEK was Ornn. Every other new champion/rework before yuumi had around 44% WR within a few days of release. If you want to compare her to supports, the last support who had WRs like her was Bard and he got hard buffs that all stuck around. But as someone already pointed out, her WR went up with those buffs not just magically on their own.
> [{quoted}](name=Malix Farwin,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VwIEJcIu,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-24T22:38:26.194+0000) > > I want to point out that the last champion with sub 40% WR on thier FIRST WEEK was Ornn. Every other new champion/rework before yuumi had around 44% WR within a few days of release. > > If you want to compare her to supports, the last support who had WRs like her was Bard and he got hard buffs that all stuck around. > > But as someone already pointed out, her WR went up with those buffs not just magically on their own. You say that but she is the first support to do the one thing that most carries never have to deal with on a decent support. They are left by themselves basically and Yuumi has no way to bail them out pre-6 if they get caught and will probably feed a second death if the carry gets caught. She's a high risk high reward champ. If you can play the strengths of the ADC well and avoid the weakness of your ADC she steamrolls. If you don't bot lanes power falls off of a cliff the fastest of any combo of ADC and Support in the game. The only other "support" that she reminds me of is Malphite. He legit is completely useless in lane but if you survive until 6 and can somehow keep level farm with the enemy lane and the enemy support isn't a Brand you probably can win, but that relies on the enemy clumping to let you actually use your level 6 spike. There's a reason I hate Malphite support with a passion in that he legit acts like a rock in bot lane. He's a big hp sponge that may sometimes hurt the enemy lane but for the most part sits there and spectates the lane. Yuumi at least can be active in the lane compared to Malphite and even create openings.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Plenty of ways to beat him? Maybe. But he has counter to his counterplay. And stupidly high agency compared to other champs. His passive is made to prevent him from getting bursted. So you want to have it down to kill him. So you want to aa and then try to burst him down. However most mages have a range of 525-550. Yasuo's q and e have a range of 475. All it takes form him is to dash once and he can threaten you. His q having such a high range means that he can farm even in the most dangerous match ups. I would also love to add that the lifesteal interaction is pure bullshit. His first target counts as single target, only the rest as aoe. Also because of his range he can in a good degree bully some melee champs. His w for some reason spawns from his model as such if he reacts slow he can still block it. Even if he panics and messes the direction if he timed it correctly he will still block it from every direction. Said ability is extremely weird for a hypercarry to have. That shit is literally an upgraded braum's e. Omegalel. His e has such a low cooldown that it is difficult to punish him in lane. Which is again weird because hypercarries have (or should have) weak and abusable early. You also cant see the cd per target which is also bullshit. He has it but his enemies dont. His ulti will try to position him out of turret range which is basically the icing on the cake. This shit is literally a bug that riot just plainly avoids talking about. There is in no way in hell it should be an interaction. His ulti blinks to the targets location. Yet under the turrets range he might not blink to his location. Favouritism strikes again. And lastly, he doesnt have to opt for cdr. Other crit based champs take the short stick and buy extremely low cdr. Others (or rather trynd) have to opt to a weird item to cap cdr. This abomination of a champ doesnt have to opt because his q scales with atk speed, his e is 0.5-0.1 and his ulti scales down to 30 sec. Only his w benefits from cdr.
> [{quoted}](name=VanaQuish,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eQZjhqI4,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-18T07:06:17.093+0000) > > His w for some reason spawns from his model as such if he reacts slow he can still block it. Even if he panics and messes the direction if he timed it correctly he will still block it from every direction. Said ability is extremely weird for a hypercarry to have. That shit is literally an upgraded braum's e. Omegalel. > I think the sad thing is that Braum's E was actually made post Yasuo as a reaction to how strong Yasuo's wind wall turned out. 4+ years later and we still have not had a change to his wind wall which is quite honestly the most BS thing about him. And whenever I suggest a small rework to his wind wall people get their panties in a bunch and down vote the shit out of me. I got down voted into oblivion at least 5-6 times over the years for posting that I want his wind wall to spawn at max range that it normally has instead of spawning inside of him. It's all I have ever wanted to make him more fair, but no one wants to just own up to the fact that his current kit is broken and no amount tweaking of his numbers will fix it. I even state that would be an opening change and to see where he ends up after that before making more changes. Doesn't matter the boards hate common sense and hate seeing the words nerf, OP, and broken as if they are offended by it.
: > [{quoted}](name=Dobuzizaurus,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nrRPp2cQ,comment-id=000100040000,timestamp=2019-05-17T00:05:52.779+0000) > > This isn't *my* logic, as your comparison is illogical on its own, brother. Especially when you put words on my lips that I never have said. > Lets assume that "mobility" defines dashes, blinks and jumps. > Lee Sin has two sources of mobility - both with a fairly long range. One requires an enemy unit, the other requires a friendly unit (includes wards). > Katarina has one source of mobility - which requires her to utilize other resources to fully abuse. It's a no-utility, low damage, high base cooldown blink to a unit - a champion, a minion, a summon, a monster, - *not* to a ward, however. Katarina also requires vision in order to perform her blink. In other words - she is gated by both vision and unit proximity, whereas Lee Sin has a way out of both issues. Not to mention the utility and raw damage Lee Sin hides behind his mobility skills. > What is also worth mentioning is that while Kat E's cooldown drops by a lot if she picks up a dagger, it is also crystal clear that it requires her to play around all of her resources, which is highly abusable by a smart enemy and extremely unreliable as she can't simply place a dagger wherever she wants in the heat of battle, nor can she use a ward to allow herself to blink over. > > Lee Sin's mobility is a lot more reliable, applicative and simply much more damaging as it does not rely on as many external or internal resources to perform. Katarina’s Shunpo is litteraly Lee sin’s q and w put together and had the skillshot portion removed. Did you forget she can also dash to friendly units? Cause yeah. That’s a pretty big deal. And yes. She can use a ward to dash.
> [{quoted}](name=The thigh guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nrRPp2cQ,comment-id=0001000400000000,timestamp=2019-05-17T00:13:50.995+0000) > > She can use a ward to dash. You are like 3 years behind on this
: > Then there's her kit in general which literally looks like a stupidly overloaded kit A q where if it hits it's a slow A W where you latch onto an ally And E that heals and gives a speed buff And an ult that roots enemies if it hits you enough times How in any way is that overloaded lol.
> [{quoted}](name=G Master Hung,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zt6MVwvq,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-05-16T15:59:45.117+0000) > > A q where if it hits it's a slow > A W where you latch onto an ally > And E that heals and gives a speed buff > And an ult that roots enemies if it hits you enough times > > How in any way is that overloaded lol. Saying her Q/W/E/R is only _ is oversimplifying her kit. There's a reason her win rate is stupidly low right now and its because she is a complex champion. Look at fucking {{champion:157}}. Riot caved and buffed him and look at the terror he has been for years. You are forgetting the interactions and the innate synergy in her kit. She can dash and heal while channeling ult while being immune and it has a pretty big AoE and fast enough speed that any champ without mobility is probably going to get rooted if Yuumi doesn't play it poorly. She can store 2 charges of heal which also gets stronger the lower hp you are. She can break CC and dodge most damage spells by hopping onto a champion on 0s cd with no counter play. She can be completely immune and act as super buff with abilities for the champion she is attached to potentially negating the weakness of the champion. There is no downside to being attached to someone other than no control over your own movement while on them. She gets a free ability at level 1 and is given an extra level in Q to make sure she gets a skill every level compared to {{champion:268}} who is forced to take W at level 1.
uNhoLeee (OCE)
: was thinking about getting a zed skin and ig lb on my smurf... then i played against a yorick making random cat noises.. yerr no im not supporting this garbage.
> [{quoted}](name=uNhoLeee,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=NZAXVeJd,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-16T16:00:39.119+0000) > > was thinking about getting a zed skin and ig lb on my smurf... then i played against a yorick making random cat noises.. yerr no im not supporting this garbage. My problem is not the skin quality it is the way the game is being handled and how predatory the prices are getting. Adding new features as a nice value was a good thing, but it turning into a monetization feature and feels very much like an EA stunt. Give you something for qualifying for it, but later down the line remove the ability to qualify for it and then just offer it for extra cash. The skin themselves I feel are for the most part priced fairly, but the extras feel super predatory especially when you used to get some of the extras for free in the past. I also want to note that chroma's were supposed to be able to purchased with blue essence eventually and the only time you can buy them with blue essence is when end of season shop hits.
: ...How the hell are you supposed to counter a Blitzcrank pick with this champion.
> [{quoted}](name=Craft Zeppelin,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zt6MVwvq,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-05-16T05:46:11.893+0000) > > ...How the hell are you supposed to counter a Blitzcrank pick with this champion. I mean the counter is you get 2 squishies with one pull. But if you hop onto your carry as the pull lands it will fail to pull you. Basically at high skill levels you can basically completely invalidate most pull champions post 11 due to 0 CD W. You soak up the pull and some damage then become immune and let your team free engage on them with one of their biggest CCs on CD.
Rioter Comments
5050BS (NA)
: She has a 30% win rate and basically is a Free Win for the team she is NOT on.
> [{quoted}](name=XXXMurderPenguin,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zt6MVwvq,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-16T04:18:44.473+0000) > > She has a 30% win rate and basically is a Free Win for the team she is NOT on. The point stands that it doesn't matter how strong she is her kit is impossible to balance. A champion that can sit on another champion and be immune and have 0 downtime late game as a healer and naturally synergizes with anyone who wants to dive or be peeled is always going to be a problem when you have no way to focus them. The way she is right now she is weak but god forbid she ever hits a point where she is viable she will be the most cancerous support in the game.
Rioter Comments
: Veig's ult should be a skillshot
As a Veigar main its already damn hard enough having to basically spam Q to farm and have to land E to reliably hit W. If I have to hit ult with skill shot too with basically guaranteed low mana might as well not even play him anymore already hard enough to land most of my kit on mobile champions with the E grounding effect. Might as well delete Veigar from the game at that point. It's one of his only guaranteed damage sources and is only really scary if you are low or let him farm too much.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Irelia Bot,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6c64inWz,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-01T15:27:12.225+0000) > > Reworked leblanc sucked to play though... But that was what I liked about her! She had a bit more difficulty and more decision making in her combo. Now she feels braindead (to me) and point clicking her Q with an easy to land W instantly is broken and unfair as well.
> [{quoted}](name=Ellamayne,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6c64inWz,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-09-01T15:29:10.946+0000) > > But that was what I liked about her! She had a bit more difficulty and more decision making in her combo. Now she feels braindead (to me) and point clicking her Q with an easy to land W instantly is broken and unfair as well. There was no difficulty to her kit. It was super clunky just to be clunky. Why she had to choose to use her clone IDK. Her reworked clone really needed a lot more work.
Jaxusalem (EUW)
: NERF AHRI AND KASSADIN WHAT THE FUCK
Builds only MR against Ahri. Complains about getting one shot. {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
: I think it's the double on-hit passive that's the issue. If riot got rid of that and buffed its base stats, it'd be fine.
> [{quoted}](name=Linna Excel,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4GeImF4I,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-08-31T18:59:09.271+0000) > > I think it's the double on-hit passive that's the issue. If riot got rid of that and buffed its base stats, it'd be fine. It was a balanced item before the double hit passive was added to it. I don't remember which jungle item it was, but whenever it was moved to it that is what broke the item. I don't think there should ever be an effect that essentially doubles other effects from an outside source. Internal sources of a champs kit are much more balanceable but that doesn't make them better.
Show more

Jefftiffy

Level 88 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion