Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Jenova Synthesis,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=BZn9EEVf,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-05-11T03:58:59.999+0000) > > Leblanc has a much higher skill cap than Riven does, and frankly neither of them are overpowered. You just need to know how to play against them. Malzahar counters LeBlanc and Renekton counters Riven, but you don't have to be playing a hard counter to win lane. Personally I find riven harder to play than LB
> [{quoted}](name=Visiblehades2,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=BZn9EEVf,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2015-05-11T23:55:51.705+0000) > > Personally I find riven harder to play than LB Well, she's definitely harder to get used to. How I explained it before is like this: LeBlanc is easy to be *good* with, but difficult to *master.* Riven is a bit tougher to be *good* with, but has a lower overall skill cap than LeBlanc.
: If they are going to nerf riven....
Leblanc has a much higher skill cap than Riven does, and frankly neither of them are overpowered. You just need to know how to play against them. Malzahar counters LeBlanc and Renekton counters Riven, but you don't have to be playing a hard counter to win lane.
Hammlett (NA)
: [Gameplay] I hit lvl 19
If you were playing URF, then it's not a bug, just an interesting add-on to the game-mode. If it was normal, than that's a problem.
: am i cool yet?
My friend was great with AP Caitlyn. You are very cool, 10/10 would troll meta again.
: It is not a reference to my stories. My stories reference it. http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/The_Journal_of_Justice:_Volume_1,_Issue_17
> [{quoted}](name=lightdragoon88,realm=NA,application-id=Ag8jgd8Q,discussion-id=7facmHF7,comment-id=00000008000000000001,timestamp=2015-03-30T02:47:38.691+0000) > > It is not a reference to my stories. My stories reference it. > > http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/The_Journal_of_Justice:_Volume_1,_Issue_17 Oh, wow. I never knew that was part of the story. Well, you did a great job of it, lol.
: The Blitzcrank dating services? I used that little info for Jarvan IV blind date stories.
> [{quoted}](name=lightdragoon88,realm=NA,application-id=Ag8jgd8Q,discussion-id=7facmHF7,comment-id=000000080000,timestamp=2015-03-30T00:04:11.792+0000) > > The Blitzcrank dating services? I used that little info for Jarvan IV blind date stories. So it was a reference to your stories?
: {{champion:77}} Under the sea. Under the sea. {{champion:267}} Ok seriously, if you keep singing that, I will literally burst that bubble of yours that is allowing you to breath right now. {{champion:77}} Sorry. {{champion:267}} Well we are here. {{champion:77}} This is the grave? It's just a spatula in the ground. {{champion:267}} Well from what I heard, there wasn't much left of the body. {{champion:77}} Well I did make a promise and I intend to keep it. *ahem* Spirit of Urf. Hear me. {{item:3113}} **What do you want?** {{champion:267}} Holy crap it answered. {{champion:77}} I seek to put you to rest. So that you may finally be peace. {{item:3113}} **Rest? Peace? None of that can happen to me until that wolf dies by my hands. ** {{champion:267}} But you don't have hands {{item:3113}} **THEN BY MY SPATULA!!!!** {{champion:267}} Woah. Sorry. {{champion:77}} Look Urf. Despite your desire for revenge, you are dead. You can't achieve it. {{item:3113}} **Oh yes I can. And you two will help me. ** {{champion:77}} What? {{champion:267}} What? {{item:3113}} **Prepare...for....URF!!!!!** ***To be Continued *** Note: So I made yet another suggested change to a champ. This time for {{champion:82}}. It not a big change, just a QoL change to his W. It also comes with a story or two in the thread so there is something fun to read at least. http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/VmQlvTwW-would-it-be-possible-for-mordekaisers-creeping-death-to
Lightdragoon, I haven't read through all of these short stories you've been doing, but I saw this today while summoning and was curious if it's related to these stories or not. If it is, that's awesome. http://imgur.com/wxOK0Bq
: Try the new tank item in the jungle with chilling smite., ice born gauntlet, righteous glory, youmoos, boots of swiftness, and zephyr or GA Speed boost from W, Speed steal from smite, Speed from youmoos, Speed from righteous glory, Boots of swiftness, and essentially a perm slow with gauntlet since sheen proc cooldown is about the same as q cooldown. very troll, and very fun.
> [{quoted}](name=Eggstealer,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5cHFYaTr,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2015-03-17T17:18:17.795+0000) > > Try the new tank item in the jungle with chilling smite., ice born gauntlet, righteous glory, youmoos, boots of swiftness, and zephyr or GA > > Speed boost from W, Speed steal from smite, Speed from youmoos, Speed from righteous glory, Boots of swiftness, and essentially a perm slow with gauntlet since sheen proc cooldown is about the same as q cooldown. very troll, and very fun. I've tried that before, and it works out well but I've never been a big fan of Righteous Glory. Zephyr is good for move/attack speed, as is youmoos. I also usually replace boots of swiftness with Merc treads or ninja tabi.
: AD tank
> [{quoted}](name=SlytherMinn,realm=NA,application-id=WEuoGbmp,discussion-id=c1LessUH,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-02-24T04:41:45.286+0000) > > AD tank But mostly tank or you're not gonna get far.
PalPlays (NA)
: It would most likely be Twitch to take it down. Honestly I didn't make this pole for the votes as much as the hilarious comments. I'm also glad to see that playing Skarner doesn't make me the last of my kind! You should check this out if you think that he could use a buff: boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/VIrq3Q1Y-skarner-rework-final-version
> [{quoted}](name=PalPlays,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=aTy3BEqn,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2015-02-19T16:42:45.993+0000) > > It would most likely be Twitch it down. Honestly I didn't make this pole for the votes as much as the hilarious comments. I'm glad to see that playing Skarner doesn't make me the last of my kind! You should check this out if you think that he could use a buff: > > boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/VIrq3Q1Y-skarner-rework-final-version I skimmed through it and I Would love to see some of those changes. I love Skarner and I want him to get some love.
PalPlays (NA)
: Skarner Rework: Final Version
This is really awesome. I appreciate the time and effort put into this. :D Good job.
: i found the lee sin main
> [{quoted}](name=NyX Reks,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=aTy3BEqn,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2015-02-17T22:13:04.069+0000) > > i found the lee sin main Lol, I could see why you would say that, but it's been quite a while since I've played lee. I actually main Skarner. But seriously, too many people think Lee sin is OP and he's not. Edit: Okay, well it hasn't been that long since I've played him (about a month) but I sure as hell don't main him.
: No. THis would just give Lee Sin yet another objective he can solo.
> [{quoted}](name=Darien Juranas,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=aTy3BEqn,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-02-17T22:04:53.114+0000) > > No. THis would just give Lee Sin yet another objective he can solo. Upvote because it's funny, Downvote because Lee Sin isn't OP... So conflicted.
: If any champion could have every item in the game AT ONCE, which would be the most OP?
Poppy's a good choice, but I would have to put my money on either Kayle or Akali. They both scale extremely well with AP and AD.
Keyoshi (NA)
: They enforce the meta regardless. I have specific champions for a specific role to a specific spot. That's pretty enforced.
> [{quoted}](name=Keyoshi,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qjqA88Z8,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2015-02-10T23:54:53.536+0000) > > They enforce the meta regardless. I have specific champions for a specific role to a specific spot. That's pretty enforced. They don't enforce the meta at all. They encourage it, but not enforce it... That's why reporting someone who went, say, mid Taric, will get you literally nowhere.
Keyoshi (NA)
: People who don't play that role.
Well, you kinda need to practice sometime to get better at something you're unfamiliar with... Unless it's ranked, I could understand being upset about that... Also, Riot's said that they're not going to enforce the meta, and that's all this would do.
: You're favorite anime character is now in League of Legends;
Either Mikasa from Attack on Titan or L from Death Note. Those would be interesting.
ZyiriGx (NA)
: Is this actually a thing?!?! :O
> [{quoted}](name=ZyiriGx,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=9KdB3Ra4,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-02-10T01:02:38.275+0000) > > Is this actually a thing?!?! :O Yes, it happens all the time. For most milestones Riot employees would take time out to play with you... But sometimes they either don't get around to it or don't see when someone asks, so it's not guaranteed.
: Disable dialog when they make no sense?
Of all the things to complain about... Lol, I'm joking. It's not really a big deal at all, but I'm glad you're not crying about your teammates sucking or you being stuck in bronze.
: Does anyone know?
They kind of both do. TF gets a random amount of gold per CS and Gangplank gets a set amount of gold for killing a unit with his Q, and it stacks with AoE's as well, like statikk shiv.
: Nami or Braum?
I've actually been saving up my IP for a couple days for Nami. She's always been one of my favorite supports but I've never bothered to buy her. She has a heal, which Braum doesn't. She also has more Reliable CC with her Q, and their ults are pretty much the same. I think Nami is more of a utility support while Braum is a tank support.
: The main reason I put RoA is because holy crap his mana costs are high, and since I wanted a bit of CDR i decided for cdr boots instead of morellos. The reason for the liandry's is because so his DoT can hurt even more.
> [{quoted}](name=ZeroAnarchy,realm=NA,application-id=WEuoGbmp,discussion-id=euuKXEWU,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2015-02-09T21:58:15.052+0000) > > The main reason I put RoA is because holy crap his mana costs are high, and since I wanted a bit of CDR i decided for cdr boots instead of morellos. The reason for the liandry's is because so his DoT can hurt even more. I always get Liandry's on him. It's a must for his kit. Usually once I get into mid-game I don't have any trouble with mana. After you get Liandry's and max your E, you're getting back double the amount of mana the ability costs, for clearing one minion wave. As long as you're not using your whole combo for clearing, then you shouldn't be running out of mana... But the health from RoA is always nice.
: Malzahar
Some of the items are situational, but for the most part that's a solid build. All you gotta do is max your E and there's no stopping you. It's not as efficient, but I like to substitute Rod of Ages for Will of the Ancients to get the spell vamp. It's fun to watch your health slowly crawl up as you clear out 3 minion waves. :D
: Liss wins lane against Zed, that must mean Zed isn't strong.
> [{quoted}](name=SN2 Surpriser,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2QkOV4My,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2015-02-06T17:21:32.185+0000) > > Liss wins lane against Zed, that must mean Zed isn't strong. Or Or **OR** We could just take what I said out of context in attempts to start an argument.
: Why you should play Hecarim
>W: Spirit of Dread Much like solo queue -- slowly drain the life of everything around you until there's nothing left to take Best part. 10/10 Though Taric has failed to be my one-way ticket to diamond, despite my carrying my adc.
Dedrius (NA)
: Daily reminder that Annie is overpowered.
Put a lux in lane against her and Annie won't be able to hit her.
Kürama (NA)
: {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}}
> [{quoted}](name=rineyy,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=0j5ufEW1,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-02-05T21:18:18.956+0000) > > {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} {{item:2052}} Nononononono, stop! You're wasting all the poro snax! Give him one snax. {{item:2052}} (: Enjoy
: The bronze is strong i me
When I first hit level 30, I mained Gangplank. Of course, I carried the hell out of myself because I was GP and I ended my first set of provisional in Silver II. Next season, I landed in Bronze II. I managed to carry myself out and into silver IV within 3 weeks. It's really not that hard, you just can't have this mentality of "oh shit, I'm stuck in bronze." :c Though it is tough. I'm in Bronze II again. xD
Rioter Comments
Lugg (NA)
: Sorry, but I find your post amusing since I have NEVER won a ranked game with a Taric on my team. The first 15 minutes he feeds like an all you can eat buffet, so you never reach the point of the game where he can be useful. That is my experience.
> [{quoted}](name=Lugg,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Gid692qN,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-02-03T05:07:44.383+0000) > > Sorry, but I find your post amusing since I have NEVER won a ranked game with a Taric on my team. The first 15 minutes he feeds like an all you can eat buffet, so you never reach the point of the game where he can be useful. That is my experience. Sorry, but I find *your* post amusing since I have NEVER lost a ranked game with Taric. The first 15 minutes he's like the manliest shit you've ever seen. He'll eat you alive then spit you out, then his ADC will shit on you as well. That is my experience.
: Extream racism towards 9/11 and religion
Like the others said, you are not allowed to use other summoners names. BUT, you can support a ticket to Riot Support at https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new and send them your screenshots. They'll handle it from there.
: Huge LP Gains so far
With the start of the new season, your "hidden number," or your MMR is just trying to catch up with your real score. Say you did bad on your intro provisional and got into Bronze IV, but you really belong somewhere in high Silver than you're going to gain quite a bit of LP from wins and you're probably not going to lose much LP from losses ** *until you get to where you're supposed to be.* ** So you'll notice that the higher rank you get, the more your LP Gain/Loss will even itself out. Good luck climbing the ranks!
: League graphics gone wrong (Seizure Warning)
Lol, that happened to me once before a long while back. It hasn't happened since, so I wouldn't be too worried.
: Help Me I think i got ip traced
Send a ticket to Riot support and tell them everything that happened. https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new You might also want to call the non-emergency contact number for the police (whatever it may be for where you live. You can Google it easily) and ask what you can and should do.
Baogao (NA)
: I actually haven't bought Skarner because I think he wouldn't dish out as much damage as I would like and that's one of the main things I look to be able to carry a team.
> [{quoted}](name=Ana1 Thruster v4,realm=NA,application-id=WEuoGbmp,discussion-id=886m4EEz,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2015-01-31T21:04:21.277+0000) > > I actually haven't bought Skarner because I think he wouldn't dish out as much damage as I would like and that's one of the main things I look to be able to carry a team. That's actually what I like about Skarner. Since he is a low-range champion, building as many tank items as possible provides you with the resistance to plow into team fights and make plays while still being able to get out if you need to. You can also go the alternate route and build high damage. That's fun as well, attack speed works really well with the cooldown on his Q, and his passive allows you to duel most champions... Anyway, he's a lot of fun. I wouldn't rule out champions just because you think you might not like them. Even if they don't go with your play style (say they have high mobility but are squishy and can pump out massive damage), I would play anyone you can. I suggest not "maining" any champion until you've played through the majority of them and found who you enjoy. Who knows, maybe you'll find a champion that suits you that you never even thought of. (: Good luck.
Baogao (NA)
: Finding a Champion to Main
Me being a Skarner main, I may be baised... But I've had more fun and success with Skarner than anyone. Try him out. :D
: > [{quoted}](name=winterdrift,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tJp9x2ds,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2015-01-31T17:09:26.324+0000) > > been playing 3 seasons. no matter how well i do i still get put in bronze. its very pathetic of riot 3 seasons bronze and it's riots fault? I mean not to be mean but it might be time to take an honest look at your skill level. Frankly it looks like you're in some pretty serious denial right now
> [{quoted}](name=Free Nexus,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tJp9x2ds,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2015-01-31T17:28:52.967+0000) > > 3 seasons bronze and it's riots fault? I mean not to be mean but it might be time to take an honest look at your skill level. Frankly it looks like you're in some pretty serious denial right now The truth has been spoken... No, but seriously, that's the problem with almost all players in bronze or silver. They think "I get stuck with trolls and afks" and have no regards to their actual skill level. They all assume their better than they really are. (I'm guilty of this as well.)
Destaice (NA)
: Proposed change to ranked bans. Each player picks one.
Clever idea, but all this does is take away from the "team" aspect of the game. It makes it more of a selfish, "Who can I ban to help myself?" type situation. It will also increase the amount of people who say "Well, I banned Riven so I'm going top. I don't care if I'm last pick." More bans would be good, but I think 5 is too much. 4 would be sufficient. I also think that this system would only increase toxicity, but who knows?
Rioter Comments
Zahz (NA)
: @Leblanc players
Ya' know, LeBlanc is one of my favorite champions. I play her quite frequently and do well with her, and even when it was part of the game I very rarely got DFG. I don't consider it a necessity to any nukers (Except maybe veigar.) I learned to play well without it, so I probably won't be changing much. (:
Desgaia (NA)
: Learning to jungle
One of the biggest things about the new jungle is that it's harder. I suggest Warwick if you've never jungled before. He's fun and has really good sustain in the new jungle, as does Fiddlesticks. Now, if you're familiar with the concept of jungling and have done it before, then Pantheon and Jax are good to start. (: It's not that hard to get the hang of, good luck!
Kid Coop (NA)
: Thanks i obviously think it needs a little more thought but there would defiantly be some bans to counters those overpowered picks and stuff :D
> [{quoted}](name=iPursuit,realm=NA,application-id=LFfTlAky,discussion-id=VA42mJ83,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2015-01-21T05:37:33.052+0000) > > Thanks i obviously think it needs a little more thought but there would defiantly be some bans to counters those overpowered picks and stuff :D Yeah. I Would definitely play it, it sounds great.
weihe123 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=XxDead DemonxX,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=u2abvVEM,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-01-21T05:52:27.568+0000) > > Depends on exactly what you're looking for. If you want a burst-assassin type, then I think talon would suit you. He's fairly easy and fun, but he's probably just as fragile as annie. Lee Sin is a lot of fun but takes a bit to learn if you're willing to take the time. If you like annie, then try out Ahri as well. She's a bit more on the harder side, but she doesn't take long to get the hang of. (: Good luck man, I hope you enjoy your League experience. Talon, easy? He actually takes skill early game, and still into late game. Relying only on melee damage with a very short ranged rake, he's only good in jungle team fights or single target take out
> [{quoted}](name=weihe123,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=u2abvVEM,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2015-01-21T06:39:10.670+0000) > > Talon, easy? He actually takes skill early game, and still into late game. Relying only on melee damage with a very short ranged rake, he's only good in jungle team fights or single target take out Yeah, it's true he does take some skill. My first thought was Zed, but I realized he (contrary to popular belief) takes a lot more skill than Talon.
: Intermediate Champions
Depends on exactly what you're looking for. If you want a burst-assassin type, then I think talon would suit you. He's fairly easy and fun, but he's probably just as fragile as annie. Lee Sin is a lot of fun but takes a bit to learn if you're willing to take the time. If you like annie, then try out Ahri as well. She's a bit more on the harder side, but she doesn't take long to get the hang of. (: Good luck man, I hope you enjoy your League experience.
Kid Coop (NA)
: Capture the Flag
but then there's kassadin... Or Hecarim, or teemo, or Shaco... Lol, just joking man. Cool idea. :D
Cloud273 (NA)
: How are you supposed to counter Trundle?
What the heck is this thread? >Fiddlesticks poops on everyone. Your point is irrelevant. Or >Ranged champions don't count because they beat all melee champs when played correctly. For one, any champion can counter any champion if you play them correctly. Two, **if you want to counter trundle then play a ranged champion.** By your logic, any ranged champion should beat trundle, so why even ask? Why did you ask how to counter trundle, then remove half of entire champion pool from your list? And three, not all ranged champions beat all melee champions. Your logic is seriously messed up.
Baogao (NA)
: How to pronounce Shaco
It's either or, I guess. Like when people say eye-ther or ee-ther (either). It's just a matter of preference I guess. I used to say it shay-co but then I started saying shack-o to piss off my brother and it kinda caught on.
: I think Skarner's power's fine as is, but I would really love for the movespeed on that W to not need to ramp up. You barely notice the fact that it even gives movespeed.
> [{quoted}](name=Vicvictorw,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9qMErNGE,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2015-01-19T04:46:52.843+0000) > > I think Skarner's power's fine as is, but I would really love for the movespeed on that W to not need to ramp up. You barely notice the fact that it even gives movespeed. Actually, that's one of my favorite things about him, the fact that his move speed ramps up. At higher levels, it's so much fun to have that. It gives decent move speed late-game but early game it's hardly noticeable.
: I wish they would just buff his E's base damage, so many times I have used it on low HP champs thinking it would finish them off, but it is honestly disgustingly low. 40 / 60 / 80 / 100 / 120 (+ 40% AP). 40 base damage? It's a similar tool as Olaf's Q, which has incredibly high base damage, and a just as powerful slow, which can be constantly re-applied.
> [{quoted}](name=RagingBulk,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9qMErNGE,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2015-01-19T04:30:49.889+0000) > > I wish they would just buff his E's base damage, so many times I have used it on low HP champs thinking it would finish them off, but it is honestly disgustingly low. 40 / 60 / 80 / 100 / 120 (+ 40% AP). > > 40 base damage? It's a similar tool as Olaf's Q, which has incredibly high base damage, and a just as powerful slow, which can be constantly re-applied. They really don't need to buff that.. I mean, it'd be cool but it's not made for damage. It's used mostly for the scaling slow (which is amazing) and applying the stack of your passive. Idk, it would be interesting but I think it would be OP.
Show more

Jenova Synthesis

Level 101 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion