Rioter Comments
: Expect for the fact that morg shield can block physical based CC.
> [{quoted}](name=TheLastShadow45,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=24KK6qHQ,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2017-07-24T00:51:20.303+0000) > > Expect for the fact that morg shield can block physical based CC. Exactly
: neither is wrong. blast cone is caused by a physical effect. Morg blocks only magic spells and effect its almost like their are obvious rules for the game
> [{quoted}](name=Angry Monster,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=24KK6qHQ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-07-24T00:31:47.243+0000) > > neither is wrong. blast cone is caused by a physical effect. Morg blocks only magic spells and effect > > its almost like their are obvious rules for the game You're right. I forgot her shield doesn't block Yasuo knock up or Vi Q or ult. :/ There's no reason to be a condescending d-bag
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Timethief49,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=l9IggLaV,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-05-23T17:21:48.023+0000) > > Buffing w range could make Zac top too good though. I always feel like it's right in the Edge of beeing good (though I love Zac and this could just be me). Buffing w range could give him a lot more Trading Potential which could be too much. I love zac too & I agree that increasing the range on the w would be a bit too strong. It's mostly due to the greater hurass that he would get if it's range was increased
> [{quoted}](name=greenninja10,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=l9IggLaV,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-05-23T17:56:55.940+0000) > > I love zac too & I agree that increasing the range on the w would be a bit too strong. It's mostly due to the greater hurass that he would get if it's range was increased Thats where the "windowed" increase would make a good compromise. Doesn't give extra unnecessary harass range and mostly just, as I was looking for, QoL so that the natural inclination to auto and then w isn't so mismatched
Rioter Comments
: Quin Auto Target Bug
Okay, it appears TryMucinex is correct. I could have sworn Ignite did not work this way before
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=TryMucinex,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=qyYzhMiA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-04-17T11:19:15.224+0000) > > I can't tell for sure just by the spectator's point-of-view, but I assume one possibility (for this video) is that ignite was used outside of Quinn's range, which cancel the command for Quinn's auto-attack. So, if I'm correct, it's not a bug, and you should've kept right-clicking Kassadin after ignite...or auto-attack Kassadin first and then igniting him. Ignite does not cancel auto targets. Thats why this is odd EDIT: I am wrong it seems
: Any Ranged champion that can have their AA change for one AA can't have it proc during that one AA. Very few like that but it's just how it works.
> [{quoted}](name=TheLastShadow45,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=Eh9akIJX,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-04-17T08:46:47.529+0000) > > Any Ranged champion that can have their AA change for one AA can't have it proc during that one AA. Very few like that but it's just how it works. That I know. I play a lot of Quinn and if you buy Runaans the side bars don't proc her passive. But I think the OP was saying that those extra bars/autos dont show up on the enhanced auto for TF
: That's not a bug, it's intended.
> [{quoted}](name=TheLastShadow45,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=Eh9akIJX,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-04-17T06:51:45.963+0000) > > That's not a bug, it's intended. Interesting. Why then? Its still an auto.
Rioter Comments
: Player Behavior in Chat Select
Justice is, at its base level, making other people feel better. Thats the whole point; allowing people to feel that doing good things makes their life better and doing bad things makes your life worse. But, to be clear, I am more concerned about the loopholes in the current system. There is currently a system in place that people can sidestep as already evidenced. To tell people who are explicitly getting trolled that they can't do anything about it, that is a flaw and unacceptable.
: Player Behavior in Chat Select
Here's my issue. I want a sense of justice. The entire reason that Riot gave notification in the first place when someone got banned or whatever when a player reported them is because it matters that you feel your grievances are met. When I see someone explicitly saying to me that their entire goal for my match or even just champ select is to make my life miserable, I want to make sure that they get their just rewards. Right now, I have on multiple occasions seen "trolls" exploit the Player Moderation System. As stated above, Champ select chat is not included unless specifically referred to. People that are toxic enough to force people to quit before game start don't get included in moderation, even though they should. As I recently experienced, there are people who rely on two facets of the system. One, as already listed is that Champ Select chat is not automatically included in the review process for reports. The second, which ties directly into this is that I am making an educated guess that many (if not most) people check the relevant boxes for 'reportable' behavior and then move on. I am not allowed to post pictures of the champ select chat because, in an ironic twist, that would like levy punishment on me instead. But for posterity sake, I will copy over the text I saw so there is no grey line for my reasoning. (* added. Original was full word. Everything else is as is) "If you do not dodge, I will f**king troll. I will do this because I want to punish the 4 f**king idiots who are too f**king dumb to give up 3LP over a sure loss. YOu have been f*king warned. I will f**king LAUGH at you all f**king game too. Act like an adult and EAT SHIT. STUPID LITTLE CHILDREN. GROW UP!!"
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Quinn Passive Not proc'd
Hey Its getting changed! Woot Woot!
: Varus: thunderlords vs Lux: thunderlords
This got way more responses than I thought it would
: The difference is probably that Lux's passive is applied by her abilities while Varus' passive is applied by his autoattacks. If it is applied by a spell, it is a spell effect (which counts towards TLD). If it is applied by an autoattack, it is an on-hit effect (which doesn't count towards TLD). ------------------ AFAIK, this is the reasoning as to why Twitch's and Darius' passives don't apply spell effects but Brand's does.
That doesn't matter. Thunderlords does not say "spell damage." it says damage. 3 autos will do it. So your reasoning doesn't apply
  Rioter Comments
: make a gif of it using some website or upload it to youtube and post it the link to here.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Everyone likes a good Support. No-one wants to be one.
I used to play Halo (Reach and 4) a lot. They had several in-game achievements like "Retribution" or "Savior" (not sure on the names honestly). I'm sure whatever their formula was can be somewhat applied to league.
Llanite (NA)
: His ult is a blink, as he is immune to all CC and dmg during the effect. Fizz E, for instant, also provide immunity but is a dash, as the dash distance reduces if he was under a slow before E.
> [{quoted}](name=Llanite,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XbaHnyOE,comment-id=000300000001000000000003,timestamp=2016-02-04T23:01:08.299+0000) > > His ult is a blink, as he is immune to all CC and dmg during the effect. > > Fizz E, for instant, also provide immunity but is a dash, as the dash distance reduces if he was under a slow before E. He is not. Any tethers or ignite or current DOT will apply. For instance, Morgana ult will deal damage and stun him even if he ults just before her ult goes off.
: ***
I think we're just arguing semantics here. Let me try and bring an analogy: Say you're playing a pick-up game a basketball. Essentially, everyone gets jumbled together and you kinda just wing it. Maybe you fall into a slight position based on who is on your team. In comparison to league, you could be a 6 foot guy who is all around decent, but you suck at shooting 3-pointers. However, because you said "fill" instead of "center/post" you get placed as the guy who has to shoot 3's. Why can't you say, "Hey, I suck at shooting 3's, but I can play anywhere else."
: ***
If the system already allows/encourages you to be selective to 2/5 roles, what is wrong with this proposal?
Rioter Comments

Jeremiah H

Level 60 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion