PokerZzLV (EUNE)
: No, i know i deserved the perma ban, im not denying that, and i got instantly a 14 day ban because i told people to kill themselves (which idk why i did, i deserved that ban), what im saying is that why should it be allowed for someone to flame you, shit talk you and you cant say anything back, they were the cause i got banned, ik i couldve muted them, but i was so angry that i forgot about that, in my opinion there should be a punishment for those who flame, trashtalk and start the argument.
> [{quoted}](name=PokerZzLV,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=loRqEc02,comment-id=00010001000000010000,timestamp=2018-12-17T21:46:37.097+0000) > > No, i know i deserved the perma ban, im not denying that, and i got instantly a 14 day ban because i told people to kill themselves (which idk why i did, i deserved that ban), what im saying is that why should it be allowed for someone to flame you, shit talk you and you cant say anything back, they were the cause i got banned, ik i couldve muted them, but i was so angry that i forgot about that, in my opinion there should be a punishment for those who flame, trashtalk and start the argument. You didnt deserve a perma ban. There's a chat filter for a reason. Totally ABSURD. Unless you made threats of harm and/or you were severely bigoted (beyond a casual insult like using the word "gay" in a negative way which is still rude and lame) anything you say can be solved by the ** IN GAME CHAT FILTER** ** /Mute Player**
: So the system (for verbal offenses) usually goes: 10 game Chat restrict 25 game CR 14 day ban Perm ban If you skipped the 2 CR, then you may have had a game where you broke Zero Tolerance and had it escalated. After a 14 day ban, your next punishment is a perm for a verbal offense.
> [{quoted}](name=Imperial Pandaa,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=loRqEc02,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-16T15:04:06.183+0000) > > So the system (for verbal offenses) usually goes: > 10 game Chat restrict > 25 game CR > 14 day ban > Perm ban > > If you skipped the 2 CR, then you may have had a game where you broke Zero Tolerance and had it escalated. After a 14 day ban, your next punishment is a perm for a verbal offense. Absolutely Ridiculous in a competitive game, loaded with Children/Man-children and with a **CHAT FILTER **
: > [{quoted}](name=Morgana Ultimus,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EAou4LdA,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-12-17T21:46:52.902+0000) > > There is negativity in other games. I just don't recall it ever being as big of a deal as it is in league of legends. Riot has chosen to make it their big topic. Dota 2 you get low priority queues if your'e really excessive over tons of games. Call of duty, nobody cares. Any other number of games nobody gives a shit. But man riot games cares sooo much and yet they're the source of the majority of the problems. I'm old enough to remember things like game shark. My first online shooter game had absolutely no player behavior systems. If someone hacked, you either hacked back or left the game. No chat monitors. WITH voice chat built in. World didn't end. Sales didn't suffer. Cheaters actually weren't rampant, surprisingly. Oh, it was a different time. One I have fond memories of. I just wonder what exactly the benefits are from Riots system. It costs tons of money. It costs tons of effort. In the end, doesn't prevent any negativity.
> [{quoted}](name=mlm olo mlm,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EAou4LdA,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-17T22:16:31.075+0000) > > I'm old enough to remember things like game shark. My first online shooter game had absolutely no player behavior systems. If someone hacked, you either hacked back or left the game. No chat monitors. WITH voice chat built in. > > World didn't end. Sales didn't suffer. Cheaters actually weren't rampant, surprisingly. Oh, it was a different time. One I have fond memories of. > > I just wonder what exactly the benefits are from Riots system. It costs tons of money. It costs tons of effort. In the end, doesn't prevent any negativity. BINGO! Their system gets abused by the rampant trolls and children/Man-children. Meanwhile somewhere in Riot's office a woman is being sexually harassed or held back because of her gender....
: Riot is the cause of all negativity in this game.
Couldn't agree more OP. Scumbag and hypocritical company to put it nicely.
: Dear Riot
Hey guys!!!!!! Piss off Riot you sexist, pigheaded, hypocrites. Cyas again in a few months. Dr. Phil away! .
: Dear Riot
Oh btw, They banned my "Smurf" account. Not a big deal. I do not play this toxic and hypocritical game any longer due to the exact Children/Childults who responded to my post as well as Riot's ineptitude and hypocrisy. Why would I waste my time playing a game where children run rampantly unsupervised and the experience in most games regardless of it being Bronze, Silver, Gold whatever are all Toxic A F! As for the Article I posted, I'm sure people will find a way to "dismiss it" however you will see after a quick Google search that MANY other sources have reported AND confirmed it. By all means KEEP my Smurf account, hell, feel free to ban my main account too. I won't be touching it ever again. But I didnt mind one bit taking a few minutes to say my peace and then a month or so later post that article when I read it. So feel free to diagnose that to your content all you Dr Phils. Deny the article, defend your precious breeding ground of toxicity and have a great day. Don't worry. Unless something crazy happens with those Inept, Hypocritical, Low- Life SCUM BAGS at RIOT, I will NOT be back ever. Buh Bye!
Rioter Comments
: > “mute enemy emotes” option in the in-game settings. Can we please get a mute **all** emotes in-game settings. Its going to get real annoying to click through the whole list every game.
Totally Agree, I WISH they would also do a "Mute all" option that you can turn on/off permanently. Seriously, why is there no option to do that???
: Emotes are live!
450rp for one..... yeah, I'm gonna pass! Not even ONE option to buy any with IP...... Maybe I missed it, fairly sure I did not. Seriously Riot? I'm sure enough people will buy em so you win, but dang, could the greed be more obvious? Anyways, moving on, it's certainly not enough to get upset about, just laughably and obviously greedy AF. Good day, happy hunting fellow gamers.
: Dishonorable
Unless someone is a bigot or makes threats of harm, Riot should stay out of it. It's a heated and emotional game filled with immature kids/18+mentally childish idiots. Also, if someone is so toxic, either give them the ability to permanently keep chat shut off or just remove their ability to use chat. Most times, good people get harassed by a bunch of un-parented punks and they get the "hockey-Retaliation Penalty" We all know Riot in most cases does not review what was actually said and we all know that there are a ton of immature players that will report anyone for anything and even make things up. Just last night, we had a obnoxious troll who actually lied post game and told everyone post game that I was calling him a racist term when I most certainly did not, thankfully a couple of team mates stood up for me and said I wasn't the problem and I was polite and played a great game; 2-3 of the other team still reported me or so they said....... LOL overall community Mentality at it's finest.. My point, it's an emotional game played by a ton of immature, un-parented children ages 10-40+, Things are gonna happen and despite Riot's behavior modification attempts things are still rampant; Give the community the ability to Police ourselves with tools like mute,block,ignore, turn chat off completely from loader settings etc and the ONLY time Riots should be stepping in is when a serious infraction takes place such as Bigotry and Threats of bodily harm or harm in anyway such as hacking or swatting. Finally, while playing the game in a positive way is it's own reward, people in many cases spend their money on this game, people put a lot of time into this game, and unless your account is banned for something actually worth banning someone for and not something silly like foolish in game chat, they should be able to collect the rewards everyone else does Period. Also- I Totally call BS on Riot's claim that less than 5% of the community is toxic. I think we all know that is a blatant lie...
: oke i get what you are saying but those just dont cut it for me. You can work with burstmage, control mage or an apassassin as your magicsource. Doesnt mean lux players were trilled when ekko came out. i just want a new real tank to play with :)
Yeah, real tanks are always best! It would certainly be cool to see another AD focused Tank to the game. Maybe a Lethality type of passive linked to health and/or resistance. Along with some cool zoning abilities... like if Poppy and Azir/Anivia had a kid... I dunno, sure there are **much** better ideas out there, but yeah. Right now my favorite tanks are Naut and Leona, they are just so good at what they do in a support role IMO. With all that said, nothing beats a True tank :) Have a great day man!
jimboman (NA)
: {{summoner:11}}
okay then... > [{quoted}](name=jimboman,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=77FEflXj,comment-id=00010000000000010000,timestamp=2017-04-26T13:48:41.071+0000) > > {{summoner:11}} okay.... Bring something to the table like a big boy or don't bother. :) have a great day
: > I love playing ccheavy tanks You are discribing more the difference between divers and skirmishers. If you go tankbuild wukong you got a nice bruiser; can deal meaningfull damage and shreds armor for your carries while being able to take punishment. That isnt a tank however. A tank is naturrally tanky from his base stats and gets most things done with his cc. Else i could also say that cammille or irellia are tanks.
Like I said, True Tanks Like Leona are best, BUT Bruisers/Item tanks can more than do the job and obviously do, cause many games go without a true tank being picked... So, other capable toons fill the role and some do it very well. Hence - tanks. I hear ya though,
Ralanr (NA)
: Tanks are a little more than just soaking damage and surviving. Usually they are teamfight starters or frontline peelers who are heavy on disruption.
Right on, Was trying to keep comment short as possible n to point, thus some things like this get left out... Regardless Wu, Xin, and Trynd **ALL** meet those qualities in one way or another. Wu for example can easily initiate a team fight **IF** he chooses to build tanky as well as be Very disruptive; He has engages and disengages as well as AoE knockup.... Yes Please.
: We need more AD tanks.
I agree there are some tanks that can be built well as AD, but what about Champs like Xin, Trynd, and Wu Kong? On Xin, I always build Trinity force, BoRK then go completely tanky on Xin and do well, very well... To me the definition of a LoL tank is the ability to soak dmg for your team n live; Trynd, Xin and Wukong do that tremendously well while still dealing a lot of damage, but dont survive as well as Sion, Naut and others which is why Sion and Naut dont easily to a ton of dmg, if they did they would always be picked/banned. All of the items/runes/mastery exist to make almost any toon tanky, it's usually a personal choice and up to the player to build n play tanky. Naturally some champions are better designed to tank is all, but there are champions who can most certainly be turned into tanks if the player chooses and Xin, Wu, Trynd come to mind among others.
: > [{quoted}](name=JerzeyDevil,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=77FEflXj,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2017-04-26T13:03:29.643+0000) > > Don't be sorry. Bans over chat in a competitive game **WITH** a chat filter is utterly **RIDICULOUS** I'm not saying what you did is right or acceptable, but saying Riot needs to give the community the tools it needs to police itself > > It's a competitive game with a majority of it's players being Children under the age of 25 years old and **YES** many of you who think they're adults because their age is over 18 couldn't be more wrong; anyways with such a young, immature playerbase, chat is bound to sometimes get a bit crazy. What does Riot do? hand out lazy, Blind, bans being judged by an immature, inexperienced in life, lack of wisdom player base.. > I find most times people get bullied and banned by other children with thin skins who have probably won awards for finishing 2 and 3rd place in life and usually the people getting banned either did **Nothing** wrong at all, or got the good ole Ice Hockey- "retaliation Penalty" > > Riot is clueless and their "behavior Modification" system is utter BS being enforced by children themselves.... Also to this very day I fail to understand why RIOT has not implemented a "In-Game chat always off toggle in main menu options" Yeah you can manually turn off each player every single game... Sometimes you remember, sometimes you dont. Sometimes you die while muting a player, sometimes you dont or you have to let them continue being toxic little children until you can Back t base or w/e. > > I constantly see racist, sexist, homophobic, death threats/death suggestions/kill yourself comments, Bullying etc in chat, I report it, leave a detailed report etc and Rarely do I ever get a notice saying action has in anyway been taken, Just last night I reported someone who spewed out **SEVERAL** racist comments along with telling other players to and I quote word for word- "Clorox is your best friend, log off, drink it and kill your "Bleeping" self" to another player, I reported with a detailed report and **NOTHING**... **AGAIN**. Yet I see bans handed out for the most ridiculous things... I myself recently got a chat ban for calling someone a "Troll" repeatedly, but did **NOT** use one curse word, threat or otherwise- literally called him a troll 8 times about through a 40+ minute game because he was harassing EVERYONE and went afk while typing several times in game, i did not threaten him, nothing said he was a troll and stop feeding, I GOT BANNED..... HE did NOT..... Logic of a underaged, immature, inexperienced in life lol "Tribunal" > > Give us the tools to Police ourselves Riot and stop being so ridiculous, heavy handed, and utterly **CLUELESS**. Also would help if people learned the internet definition of what a Troll and Toxic actually means.... As a 30 year old, I am not offended by people being toxic, annoying, negative, or other wise an ass in chat. I am annoyed that some rando on the internet won't shut up whenever I make a mistake. And those kinds of people aren't enjoyable to play with. So off they go.
> [{quoted}](name=EvilDustMan,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=77FEflXj,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2017-04-26T13:08:23.513+0000) > > As a 30 year old, I am not offended by people being toxic, annoying, negative, or other wise an ass in chat. I am annoyed that some rando on the internet won&#x27;t shut up whenever I make a mistake. And those kinds of people aren&#x27;t enjoyable to play with. > > So off they go. I hear ya, People make mistakes, have bad games, it happens. Worst someone will get from me is a "c'mon, get your head into the game" OR a **POLITE** explanation of what they did/ are doing wrong- For example "ADC, you have to watch Malz's visions, they will jump from Creeps onto you if you dont pay mind" <--- I've been called "Toxic" for saying that exact phrase recently and was told I'd be reported for being toxic..... I then just muted them, but I did *NOT* harass them, and no one should be harassed ever for making a mistake, **BUT** this is League of LEgends and not only will you get harassed, you will get banned probably too, especially if you are fool enough to stick up for yourself or try explaining yourself which inexperienced players May do.. But yeah, I totally hear ya
: As a tank jungle main this is my rule of thumb: For ganks: Was it successful? Yes. (burnt their sums without team mate burning sums) No kill. Tax 3 minions Yes. (a Kill was secured regardless of sums by ME!). No tax, if the lane is already shoving towards enemy tower I will use AOE to speed up the push without taxing. Yes. (a kill was secured regardless of sums by my team mates) I will tax 3 minions or a cannon. I will then proceed as above in regards to shoving. Yes. (a countergank or save. I didn't get you any money however I deprived the enemy of money and possibly wasted their sums by keeping you alive). I will shove the wave and tell you to B. If you're low enough to need saving you shouldn't be in lane. And this way the XP and gold doesn't go to waste by dying to tower. **If they tell me to leave I will leave. Simple. Their lane their rules. But this goes both ways but more on that later** No (no sums were burnt, no kill). No tax. **Because I've already soaked some XP from the minions that died during my visit. I've already taxed your lane without even trying. ** For other situations it's generally me just shoving a wave to soak XP rather than gold and I will ask the laner if it's K to do so. Team mate dies, enemy goes B and I shove the wave. Enemy dies, team mate goes B and I shove the wave. Both laners B I shove. I hold lane ect. In many cases the team mate either owes me a little tax or wouldn't of been there to get it in the first place. Now onto how it works both ways. Buffs. One of the most irritating things a jungler can experience is a self righteous laner who thinks that Blue or Red is their bloody birthright. Just as the minions in your lane are YOURS. The buffs and these camps are MINE. If you're fed, struggling but playing well/not tilted or are a champion who would benefit greatly (Champs charging {{item:3070}} ) I will likely offer it to you if I myself don't need it. If individuals **ask** for it. Not demanding or strolling over while I'm doing it expecting to get it. I will oblige as to encourage good behaviour and reward those who respect that it isn't "theirs". However if you're fed but cocky (likely to throw your lead), behind and tilted or a vulnerable laner (having a buff in lane makes you a more valuable target) I will deny you the buff as it will likely time out rather than be transferred to the enemy. But those who ping "on my way" without asking/being offered, say "grabbing red" or simply try to take the camp by force will be met with the almighty {{summoner:11}}. By giving my buff away I am losing XP, gold and stats that would help me clear and gank. The only thing many think about blue is "MANA!!!!!!!!". These buffs are for the jungler to give, not for a laner to take. Just as minions are a laners to give, not the jungler to just stroll by and take. It works both ways and I dare say it happens far more with buffs than it does with minions (but that's likely because I'm the guy always jungling ;) )
> [{quoted}](name=KrakenKnight,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5raiFuNB,comment-id=0010,timestamp=2017-04-26T03:26:15.887+0000) > > As a tank jungle main this is my rule of thumb: > For ganks: Was it successful? > Yes. (burnt their sums without team mate burning sums) No kill. Tax 3 minions > Yes. (a Kill was secured regardless of sums by ME!). No tax, if the lane is already shoving towards enemy tower I will use AOE to speed up the push without taxing. > Yes. (a kill was secured regardless of sums by my team mates) I will tax 3 minions or a cannon. I will then proceed as above in regards to shoving. > Yes. (a countergank or save. I didn&#x27;t get you any money however I deprived the enemy of money and possibly wasted their sums by keeping you alive). I will shove the wave and tell you to B. If you&#x27;re low enough to need saving you shouldn&#x27;t be in lane. And this way the XP and gold doesn&#x27;t go to waste by dying to tower. > **If they tell me to leave I will leave. Simple. Their lane their rules. But this goes both ways but more on that later** > > No (no sums were burnt, no kill). No tax. > **Because I&#x27;ve already soaked some XP from the minions that died during my visit. I&#x27;ve already taxed your lane without even trying. > ** > For other situations it&#x27;s generally me just shoving a wave to soak XP rather than gold and I will ask the laner if it&#x27;s K to do so. > Team mate dies, enemy goes B and I shove the wave. > Enemy dies, team mate goes B and I shove the wave. > Both laners B I shove. > I hold lane > ect. > > In many cases the team mate either owes me a little tax or wouldn&#x27;t of been there to get it in the first place. > > Now onto how it works both ways. > Buffs. One of the most irritating things a jungler can experience is a self righteous laner who thinks that Blue or Red is their bloody birthright. > Just as the minions in your lane are YOURS. The buffs and these camps are MINE. > If you&#x27;re fed, struggling but playing well/not tilted or are a champion who would benefit greatly (Champs charging {{item:3070}} ) I will likely offer it to you if I myself don&#x27;t need it. > If individuals **ask** for it. Not demanding or strolling over while I&#x27;m doing it expecting to get it. I will oblige as to encourage good behaviour and reward those who respect that it isn&#x27;t &quot;theirs&quot;. > > However if you&#x27;re fed but cocky (likely to throw your lead), behind and tilted or a vulnerable laner (having a buff in lane makes you a more valuable target) I will deny you the buff as it will likely time out rather than be transferred to the enemy. > But those who ping &quot;on my way&quot; without asking/being offered, say &quot;grabbing red&quot; or simply try to take the camp by force will be met with the almighty {{summoner:11}}. By giving my buff away I am losing XP, gold and stats that would help me clear and gank. The only thing many think about blue is &quot;MANA!!!!!!!!&quot;. > > These buffs are for the jungler to give, not for a laner to take. > Just as minions are a laners to give, not the jungler to just stroll by and take. > > It works both ways and I dare say it happens far more with buffs than it does with minions (but that&#x27;s likely because I&#x27;m the guy always jungling ;) ) That was beautiful man..... Well written, fair, to the point. Reason why everyone should play every position until you oat least learn the basics. Once you know what it's like to play Jungle, you'll understand better what you and the jungle need to do and not do to be successful! Help your Jungle/Support help YOU. Give good leashes, pay mind to your supports mana/health/playstyle, dont steal buffs, and remember it's better to go 0/20/10 and WIN than it is to go 30/10/8 and Lose and stealing from your team is a good way for that to happen
: Riot, I'm very sorry for my actions...
Don't be sorry. Bans over chat in a competitive game **WITH** a chat filter is utterly **RIDICULOUS** I'm not saying what you did is right or acceptable, but saying Riot needs to give the community the tools it needs to police itself It's a competitive game with a majority of it's players being Children under the age of 25 years old and **YES** many of you who think they're adults because their age is over 18 couldn't be more wrong; anyways with such a young, immature playerbase, chat is bound to sometimes get a bit crazy. What does Riot do? hand out lazy, Blind, bans being judged by an immature, inexperienced in life, lack of wisdom player base.. I find most times people get bullied and banned by other children with thin skins who have probably won awards for finishing 2 and 3rd place in life and usually the people getting banned either did **Nothing** wrong at all, or got the good ole Ice Hockey- "retaliation Penalty" Riot is clueless and their "behavior Modification" system is utter BS being enforced by children themselves.... Also to this very day I fail to understand why RIOT has not implemented a "In-Game chat always off toggle in main menu options" Yeah you can manually turn off each player every single game... Sometimes you remember, sometimes you dont. Sometimes you die while muting a player, sometimes you dont or you have to let them continue being toxic little children until you can Back t base or w/e. I constantly see racist, sexist, homophobic, death threats/death suggestions/kill yourself comments, Bullying etc in chat, I report it, leave a detailed report etc and Rarely do I ever get a notice saying action has in anyway been taken, Just last night I reported someone who spewed out **SEVERAL** racist comments along with telling other players to and I quote word for word- "Clorox is your best friend, log off, drink it and kill your "Bleeping" self" to another player, I reported with a detailed report and **NOTHING**... **AGAIN**. Yet I see bans handed out for the most ridiculous things... I myself recently got a chat ban for calling someone a "Troll" repeatedly, but did **NOT** use one curse word, threat or otherwise- literally called him a troll 8 times about through a 40+ minute game because he was harassing EVERYONE and went afk while typing several times in game, i did not threaten him, nothing said he was a troll and stop feeding, I GOT BANNED..... HE did NOT..... Logic of a underaged, immature, inexperienced in life lol "Tribunal" Give us the tools to Police ourselves Riot and stop being so ridiculous, heavy handed, and utterly **CLUELESS**. Also would help if people learned the internet definition of what a Troll and Toxic actually means....
Decimús (EUNE)
: He means it ?! Pls , you are being fooled by miserable , toxic , child .
> [{quoted}](name=DecimuSS,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=77FEflXj,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2017-04-26T12:40:08.199+0000) > > He means it ?! > Pls , you are being fooled by miserable , toxic , child . I'm not being fooled by anyone NOR did I say "HE" meant it. Regardless of that young one, what I said still holds a valuable truth. The starting point in everyone's quest to make amends for a mistake is a sincere apology and since I personally do not know ANYTHING about the OP, I honestly couldn't tell you if he/she is sincere or not, Nor did I ever say they were or I did... And the only "miserable, toxic, child" I've seen in this thread so far is you young man/lady. If you don't have anything to bring to the table, the gtho of the room/conversation young one. While OP may be an issue, I find it's players like yourself and your snot nosed comments that are the actual problem with this n other online communities; moreso than not. Good day.
: Out of curiosity, why do the moderators contribute to the toxic atmosphere of the game?
> [{quoted}](name=Max Griswald,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=89LLfdAK,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-04-25T22:10:38.988+0000) > > Being civil should be a requirement of being a moderator, but apparently it is not. They let Children be moderators and on Tribunal, are you shocked when these children show zero respect, control or wisdom at all times??? I am not.
: You need at least ~1100MMR for Silver V. Bronze V is considered roughly 800MMR and as far as we know, the lowest MMR can go is 0. There are some sub-700MMR games in your match history. Long story short, you finished Season 4 in the equivalent of Bronze VIII, the MMR compression and good placement matches let you climb back up to Bronze IV.
it's a broken system. but w/e
: Then you clearly don't know how MMR works, because that isn't all it is. If you lost against people with shit MMR, you went down more than if you would have against someone of equal or greater MMR. You have to win against equal or better people or you won't go anywhere; proving yourself against those of a higher MMR is how your skill is tested. Beating up on baddies doesn't help.
You can only beat the people you are put against. Prelims basically wasted many players time and trolled people who put out some great efforts. Doesn't matter if you went 0-10 or 10-0 you aren't ranking up, but you will rank down. MMR makes prelims useless and a waste of time.
: None of you are getting screwed, stop whining. Your placement *this season* has more to do with your MMR than how you do in the Placement Matches. You were placed in Bronze because you had Low-Silver to Bronze MMR, and also were dropped a few because it's a new season and you have to work your way up (just like everybody else). You weren't wronged; you sucked last season and were placed accordingly.
I disagree. When you put up those numbers, you deserve to rank up at lease ONE division. Basically many people wasted 10 games in prelims cause of the new system and the BS "MMR" I personally went 8-2 and I went NO WHERE. Was a waste of ten games and I was still in same BS division. If It wasn't prelims 8-2 RANKS ME UP and gets me through promo. That's why it's BS and that's why some of us are here getting it off our chests. This isn't knit picking or crying, this is very reasonable. We know were gonna get ignored and have to suck it up and get back to the grind, but it didn't have to be like this. It's a broken system like it or not; admit it or not. Have a great day
: Ranked promos are a joke
I feel your pain man. I went 8-2 and got screwed too
Rioter Comments

JerzeyDevil

Level 36 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion