: the issue is, if you think of league as a pool, the champs are the water, and riot is the filtration system that keep the water clean and level. Riot add new champs, more water, but dosnt balence them, then they rework champs and they broken, all while older champs fall to the side, riot needs to increase its staff and fix whats brken and buff whats weak, they fail at their jobs so i dont spend money on them anymore
> [{quoted}](name=TheBrothersGrymm,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gFlBast7,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-19T02:11:58.541+0000) > > the issue is, if you think of league as a pool, the champs are the water, and riot is the filtration system that keep the water clean and level. > > Riot add new champs, more water, but dosnt balence them, then they rework champs and they broken, all while older champs fall to the side, riot needs to increase its staff and fix whats brken and buff whats weak, they fail at their jobs so i dont spend money on them anymore i just wish it went back to season 6... thats all i wish for.
: yeah but people were complaining about how high value drakes were before.
> [{quoted}](name=preternatural,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gFlBast7,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-19T02:06:30.663+0000) > > yeah but people were complaining about how high value drakes were before. least they always kept spawning and giving the other team a chance to get a status boost, whereas the new drakes only spawn up to 30 mins, after it becomes a elder which is only good if you have other drakes to accommodate this
Rioter Comments
: lol this community still trying to witch hunt nb3 when a troll got banned and all his contemporaries cheered it on.
> [{quoted}](name=preternatural,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EnQJwRdF,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-19T10:18:47.163+0000) > > lol this community still trying to witch hunt nb3 when a troll got banned and all his contemporaries cheered it on. i wonder if you realise how many downvotes you have. meaning your sense of logic isnt reasonable. or ethical.
: Nightblue3 Fallacy Analysis. Nubrac vs Nightblue3
nb3 talked so much, and was off topic too many times. agreed with the teemo player. dude. nb3, what are you doing man.
BoomXyros (EUNE)
: Nightblue3 got banned
: > [{quoted}](name=Jesus Is My King,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yBxl0Lko,comment-id=000500000001000000000001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-03T20:52:48.957+0000) > > As do people that get hurt over being called %%%s when infact they are just that. %%%%%%s. Gays, queers, etc. > > idk. i mean why do they get hurt over names that they ARE. who knows. Probably the same way people get hurt when their mind simply doesn't grasp reality, no matter how hard they try. Ignorance is a funny thing to watch.
> [{quoted}](name=ThatShinyPiplup,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yBxl0Lko,comment-id=0005000000010000000000010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-03T21:08:13.718+0000) > > Probably the same way people get hurt when their mind simply doesn't grasp reality, no matter how hard they try. Ignorance is a funny thing to watch. indeed. indeed.
Rioter Comments
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=ThatShinyPiplup,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yBxl0Lko,comment-id=000500000001000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-02T22:29:51.523+0000) > > Dammmnn mad lad coming in with the your mom joke, classy classy boy don't get too hurt over it now.
: 99 LP is the worst feeling. Why not simplify rank progression?
i agree, anything above 95+ lp should just give you into yuor promos, wow, i get to waste 40 minutes for 5 lp
: New akali's W and E are toxic so is how often she has her q up Old akali still has the same thing with ult and Q and they can slap true stealth on her old w too because it still gives her tons of movemnt speed.
> [{quoted}](name=LordGeovanni,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yBxl0Lko,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-06-02T20:24:03.678+0000) > > New akali's W and E are toxic so is how often she has her q up > Old akali still has the same thing with ult and Q and they can slap true stealth on her old w too because it still gives her tons of movemnt speed. old W was countered by cc, it revealed her
: what a dumb post
> [{quoted}](name=A Chaotic Mind,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yBxl0Lko,comment-id=00020000000000000001,timestamp=2019-06-02T18:22:55.710+0000) > > what a dumb post what a dumb comment.
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=ThatShinyPiplup,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yBxl0Lko,comment-id=00050000000100000000,timestamp=2019-06-02T20:31:02.776+0000) > > Oh wow, gold 4, I'm so impressed lol. Which LCS team are you on? I can definitely see you going places yeah same buddy, what lcs team are you on?
: Can we nerf the surrender box please?
yes., this shit gets in my way and tilts me when i see it
JuiceBoxP (EUNE)
: Voice artists are not nerds. Here, take my downvote.
> [{quoted}](name=JuiceBoxP,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=x2sEeJtj,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-02T16:38:45.199+0000) > > Voice artists are not nerds. > Here, take my downvote. thanks! downvotes are just as good as upvotes didnt you know!
Rioter Comments
: Okay so for one, a full vgu isn't going to be reverted. They might hard shift an ability, but an ENTIRE vgu just isn't gonna happen. The MOST you could ever wish for is another rework, which is equally as unlikely tbh. Personally, I think new Akali is 100x more fun and interactive than old Akali. I'm sorry you miss your point and click assassin, but she is no longer lol.
> [{quoted}](name=ThatShinyPiplup,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yBxl0Lko,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-06-02T04:05:49.488+0000) > > Okay so for one, a full vgu isn't going to be reverted. They might hard shift an ability, but an ENTIRE vgu just isn't gonna happen. The MOST you could ever wish for is another rework, which is equally as unlikely tbh. Personally, I think new Akali is 100x more fun and interactive than old Akali. I'm sorry you miss your point and click assassin, but she is no longer lol. im pretty sure no one is going to agree that she is 100x more fun, if you meant -100x more fun then sure thats agreeable
: Question to riot. What is your biggest mistake?
no their big mistakes are making Pyke, making akali into some bullshit champ that does nothing. (revert her riot)
: it that nerfed fair to akali and akali player?
thats why i quit akali. 1.4million wasted. to some stupid shit champ. akali is so fucking shit, revert her. it will be fixed.
: Irelia is one of riots greatest mistake
: They nerfed her because good akali players, actually good akali players not the “one tricks” who play 4 games and say she’s their main, determine games entirely by themselves.
> [{quoted}](name=The thigh guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XIourQV1,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-01T23:25:27.399+0000) > > They nerfed her because good akali players, actually good akali players not the “one tricks” who play 4 games and say she’s their main, determine games entirely by themselves. 0 sense in this comment.
j3rr22 (EUNE)
: akali
shes getting reverted
: How how and how? Like wtf are you trying to be wrong? 1v5 effortlessly SHE CAN'T, she will just run out of energy in the first two maybe even one depending on how well you play her IT'S FUCKING IMPOSSIBLE to 1v5 effortlessly. Old akali just press r and that's it New akali has to manage energy, hit a skill shot, she can easily be hit during her e animation meaning it is very easy it hit a skill shot on her. Also competitive just means there good if you're good with her you will do well it has nothing to do with counter play. Why are you talking about a champion you know nothing about?
> [{quoted}](name=boricCentaur1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yBxl0Lko,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-06-01T11:59:06.067+0000) > > How how and how? Like wtf are you trying to be wrong? > > 1v5 effortlessly SHE CAN'T, she will just run out of energy in the first two maybe even one depending on how well you play her IT'S FUCKING IMPOSSIBLE to 1v5 effortlessly. > > Old akali just press r and that's it > New akali has to manage energy, hit a skill shot, she can easily be hit during her e animation meaning it is very easy it hit a skill shot on her. > > Also competitive just means there good if you're good with her you will do well it has nothing to do with counter play. > > Why are you talking about a champion you know nothing about? even you are wrong on akali, "press R and thats it" hear me out.... when a minion is under turret, taking two tower shots... you know its low on health right? her R actually couldnt kill a minion after being hit 2x by tower. it was that weak. this is the truth,
: I don't think the revert would accomplish anything. They need to they just need to find a good place where she can sit, and then change the shift in power. Currently shes just strong in Competitive play, but not so much in soloQ. I dont mind them nerfing her damage as damage IS really rampped, they could just need to nerf the power of her counters and then would be a good indirect buff to her.
> [{quoted}](name=Neekophile,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yBxl0Lko,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-06-01T04:56:59.796+0000) > > I don't think the revert would accomplish anything. > > They need to they just need to find a good place where she can sit, and then change the shift in power. > Currently shes just strong in Competitive play, but not so much in soloQ. > > I dont mind them nerfing her damage as damage IS really rampped, they could just need to nerf the power of her counters and then would be a good indirect buff to her. 41% winrate currently.... patch 6.21 51% winrate. i think that accomplishes enough
Rioter Comments
: hey man, trying to string together some guys to make an ultimate revert akali post with a good format that has many many reasons/facts/statistics and maybe a petition that we would send to everyone and get it to go viral to show riot that a revert is needed / wanted. Let me know if your tryna join me and help me get some other akali mains / people who just want a revert so we can make this
> [{quoted}](name=EI Truco,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OFxjYzJe,comment-id=000000000002,timestamp=2019-05-31T23:39:19.550+0000) > > hey man, trying to string together some guys to make an ultimate revert akali post with a good format that has many many reasons/facts/statistics and maybe a petition that we would send to everyone and get it to go viral to show riot that a revert is needed / wanted. Let me know if your tryna join me and help me get some other akali mains / people who just want a revert so we can make this wheres the link
Nymph0 (NA)
: Shes overpowered. she can literally escape any situation aanytime she wants and kills everyhting. dont even pretend like shes fair, she isnt. playing akali is cheating
> [{quoted}](name=The One Nice Guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=dWnl495T,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-31T17:22:45.617+0000) > > Shes overpowered. she can literally escape any situation aanytime she wants and kills everyhting. dont even pretend like shes fair, she isnt. playing akali is cheating overpowered 41% winrate. got it
: Oh well, maybe lets give her better scaling mid to late so she doesnt single handedly outtrade almost every melee pick in top level 1 with Q passive Q passive (which was why she got nerfed).
> [{quoted}](name=Ragnaveil,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=dWnl495T,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-31T15:43:31.473+0000) > > Oh well, maybe lets give her better scaling mid to late so she doesnt single handedly outtrade almost every melee pick in top level 1 with Q passive Q passive (which was why she got nerfed). so 41% w/r is justifiable to what you just said? as i just said. revert her.
Rioter Comments
gotopie (NA)
: These types of threads are cringey. Yeah, good that a toxic player got punished... but to get off on it is a little sad. I usually feel a little remorse when I get those popups, because it's a few days after the fact and I don't care anymore. In fact, I really wish the button wasn't there at all, but Riot has done a good job fostering a tattletale community, where people would rather give up and soft int because if anyone complains they can just press their little report buttons. But for those sorts of people it probably feels *"even more satisfying than WINNING your ranked games."*
> [{quoted}](name=gotopie,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=03acTWRA,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-05-30T06:50:46.474+0000) > > These types of threads are cringey. Yeah, good that a toxic player got punished... but to get off on it is a little sad. > > I usually feel a little remorse when I get those popups, because it's a few days after the fact and I don't care anymore. In fact, I really wish the button wasn't there at all, but Riot has done a good job fostering a tattletale community, where people would rather give up and soft int because if anyone complains they can just press their little report buttons. > > But for those sorts of people it probably feels *"even more satisfying than WINNING your ranked games."* so whats cringy about this exactly?
Kai Guy (NA)
: >justice is valid in all circumstances... Hey guys. I found the Demacian!
> [{quoted}](name=Kai Guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=03acTWRA,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-30T00:32:58.031+0000) > > Hey guys. I found the Demacian! hey thats me!
: > [{quoted}](name=Jesus Is My King,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=03acTWRA,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-05-30T00:21:41.049+0000) > > so, if someone in real life killed someone that was your best friend... your not going to indulge in justice. got it. > > if someone steals from you, and gets caught, you wont indulge in your happiness of having the person caught? got it. > > yes these are reasonable and relatable situations. league, life, doesnt matter, justice is equally rewarding. i like how the only way people make arguments is by comparing it to killing someone or hitler. i cant read the rest of your comment sorry.
> [{quoted}](name=XJ99999999999999,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=03acTWRA,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-05-30T00:30:56.177+0000) > > i like how the only way people make arguments is by comparing it to killing someone or hitler. i cant read the rest of your comment sorry. thats fine. justice is valid in all circumstances...
: I see a lot of people that wish Morde kept his old ult
i see a lot of akali mains that wish she was reverted.
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Jesus Is My King,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OFxjYzJe,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-05-30T00:18:06.685+0000) > > because every main that plays this new akali says shes garbage, and she is. coming from 1.4m mastery, old akali is genuinely multiple times more fun, she looks better, she is professional with her voice lines, her kit is simple and not needing a degree in science to figure her kit out, big boobs, nice thighs, beautiful skins. Is that why she is seeing more high elo and pro play? Huh interesting. And how is point and clicking someone to death more fun then flipping around the battlefield like a ninja? What?
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OFxjYzJe,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-30T00:20:48.545+0000) > > Is that why she is seeing more high elo and pro play? Huh interesting. And how is point and clicking someone to death more fun then flipping around the battlefield like a ninja? What? shes only seeing high elo play because it was a recent rework. has new skins, etc, theres also assholes like professor akali that make r%%%%%ed videos saying "busted, broken, riot wtf," even if she had a 10% win rate, he will still say the same bullshit. trust me, point and click is more fun, how is Vegiars ult a point and click execute? do you take pleasure in something thats unavoidable? if you hourglass it, yes, however about plat 3+ can have the timing to do that. anything under i highly doubt your hourglassing a veigar ult. how is garen ult? point and click execute, thats not dodgable. you can hourglass it, AS ITS HAPPENING, but thats .25 seconds of a reaction time no one has. akali ult is easily hourglassed, also was nerfed by 50% by ricklessabandoned. and couldnt even kill a minion under tower taking 2 tower shots, it was that weak of a ult, thats the truth.
: the feeling of someone else's misery or "justice" as you call it is not something to feel good about. If someone misbehaves, report them, and they will get what they deserve in time. No need to indulge in it.
> [{quoted}](name=XJ99999999999999,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=03acTWRA,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-30T00:18:29.349+0000) > > the feeling of someone else's misery or "justice" as you call it is not something to feel good about it. > > If someone misbehaves, report them, and they will get what they deserve in time. No need to indulge in it. so, if someone in real life killed someone that was your best friend... your not going to indulge in justice. got it. if someone steals from you, and gets caught, you wont indulge in your happiness of having the person caught? got it. yes these are reasonable and relatable situations. league, life, doesnt matter, justice is equally rewarding.
Sukishoo (NA)
: They won't revert a fully Visual and Gameplay Updated champion. Only champions who have had Gameplay with no visual updates are the ones that got reverts.
> [{quoted}](name=Sukishoo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OFxjYzJe,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-30T00:14:29.217+0000) > > They won't revert a fully Visual and Gameplay Updated champion. Only champions who have had Gameplay with no visual updates are the ones that got reverts. its a good time to start doing it then, because this new akali is awful
DalekZec (EUNE)
: Better solution? Re-rework Akali. New Akali may have been toxic but the old one was no better either. New Akali- overloaded mess to an unbelievable state. Old Akali- qrqrqrqrqrqr although predictable, but the fact she could heal from all her abilities made tank Akali (or bruiser at least) more viable than an Assassin. Idk if old Akali had both AD and AP scaling like the new one but whatever.
> [{quoted}](name=DalekZec,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OFxjYzJe,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-05-30T00:16:41.617+0000) > > Better solution? > Re-rework Akali. > > New Akali may have been toxic but the old one was no better either. > > New Akali- overloaded mess to an unbelievable state. > Old Akali- qrqrqrqrqrqr although predictable, but the fact she could heal from all her abilities made tank Akali (or bruiser at least) more viable than an Assassin. Idk if old Akali had both AD and AP scaling like the new one but whatever. you got it wrong, Q. R. AA. Q. AA. E. R
Jamaree (NA)
: Please don’t revert Akali, fuck old Akali, why does anyone actually want her back? This one at least has counterplay as opposed to have the stats to survive my burst or die. And no one likes old Akali except her mains what?
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OFxjYzJe,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-30T00:11:27.119+0000) > > Please don’t revert Akali, fuck old Akali, why does anyone actually want her back? This one at least has counterplay as opposed to have the stats to survive my burst or die. > > And no one likes old Akali except her mains what? because every main that plays this new akali says shes garbage, and she is. coming from 1.4m mastery, old akali is genuinely multiple times more fun, she looks better, she is professional with her voice lines, her kit is simple and not needing a degree in science to figure her kit out, big boobs, nice thighs, beautiful skins.
Rioter Comments
: i Just Lost a Game Because of UR Garbage Client
i had the same issue. you commented on my thread, here i am telling riot that their client is shit
Hotarµ (NA)
: No, it isn't "impossible" to dodge hooks if your movespeed is low. Buy tier 2 boots early and you should be able to dodge every hook with the exception of _maybe_ Blitzcrank since it has a fast missile speed/low windup. If you're talking about being slowed and _then_ hooked, yeah, that's kind of expected. You could punish someone however you see fit when they're slowed and hooks are a great way to do it. Don't get slowed or just build slow resistance/tenacity. The only hook champions who can slow you by themselves are Nautilus and Thresh, both of which have very close range slows.
> [{quoted}](name=Hotarµ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bw8ejPEr,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-19T18:57:17.986+0000) > > No, it isn't "impossible" to dodge hooks if your movespeed is low. Buy tier 2 boots early and you should be able to dodge every hook with the exception of _maybe_ Blitzcrank since it has a fast missile speed/low windup. > > If you're talking about being slowed and _then_ hooked, yeah, that's kind of expected. You could punish someone however you see fit when they're slowed and hooks are a great way to do it. Don't get slowed or just build slow resistance/tenacity. The only hook champions who can slow you by themselves are Nautilus and Thresh, both of which have very close range slows. thats who i was specifically aiming towards, blitz...
Hotarµ (NA)
: "I don't like fighting these champions, therefore they shouldn't be able to ever land any abilities and I shouldn't get punished for misplaying."
> [{quoted}](name=Hotarµ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bw8ejPEr,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-05-19T18:33:18.075+0000) > > "I don't like fighting these champions, therefore they shouldn't be able to ever land any abilities and I shouldn't get punished for misplaying." when your so fucking slow with mspeed, and the ability is impossible to dodge, yeah, i shouldnt get punished for a fucking slow as fuck champion.
Hotarµ (NA)
: I don't like the concept of this item. Hooks already have a fair amount of counterplay because they can be bodyblocked by allies, walled out by minions, and dodged entirely (as most of them are telegraphed or very linear such as Pyke's and Thresh's.) This item doesn't really do anything but deter people from playing as those champions and it seems like an awful item to play against.
> [{quoted}](name=Hotarµ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bw8ejPEr,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-05-19T17:36:43.346+0000) > > I don't like the concept of this item. Hooks already have a fair amount of counterplay because they can be bodyblocked by allies, walled out by minions, and dodged entirely (as most of them are telegraphed or very linear such as Pyke's and Thresh's.) > > This item doesn't really do anything but deter people from playing as those champions and it seems like an awful item to play against. good.
Saezio (EUNE)
: It should be a skillshot though. Like, you have to cast it with your cursor intercepting the enemy spell. Not be instantly put in front/back of you.
> [{quoted}](name=Saezio,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bw8ejPEr,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-05-19T17:47:08.257+0000) > > It should be a skillshot though. Like, you have to cast it with your cursor intercepting the enemy spell. Not be instantly put in front/back of you. yeah thats pretty obvious i thought, like a ward.
: I would like to introduce a item to the game
: Am I the only one which doesn't like to play the game anymore and prefer watching it to be played ?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
kuzzy47 (EUW)
: {{champion:37}}
> [{quoted}](name=kuzzy47,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HaJAa4hB,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-04-28T14:54:42.010+0000) > > {{champion:37}} {{sticker:sg-lux}}
: so is zoe ever going to get a mini rework?
she honestly needs a visual update.
Show more

Jesus Is My King

Level 120 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion