Terozu (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Jesus is Savior,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Nj1Ekb1E,comment-id=0002000200000000000000000000000300000000,timestamp=2019-12-12T15:04:34.698+0000) > > Based on your posting history, you were honor level 1 with honor locked (someone else in this thread made that assumption as well, and I believe him to be correct). > > You were mistaken and believed that your honor becoming unlocked was a progression from honor level 0 to honor level 1. It was not. You were never honor level 0. It also took you over a month to go from honor level 1 to honor level 2. > > **_And even if I am wrong and you went from 0 to 1 in 5 days, the system has changed and it is no longer possible, which is proven by the link I provided to you._** > > > This is how punishments happen: you are chat restricted and your honor level is reduced, **_AND_** your honor is locked. If your honor level is 2 or above, your honor is reduced to honor level 1. If your honor level is currently level 1 (ie: you get punished a second time without recovering from your first punishment), then it is reduced to level 0. While your honor is locked, you cannot hit any checkpoints. This is why it goes away fairly quickly (a couple days). Once your honor is unlocked, you can now hit checkpoints. If you are honor level 0, **_then you must hit 3 checkpoints before being able to hit honor level 1_** (which, based on your posting history, you never did). If you are honor level 1, it is the same: 3 more checkpoints to hit honor level 2. > > You are spreading misinformation and need to stop. > > EDIT: Actually, since you seem unlikely to stop, I have asked Tantram to make you stop - in that same thread you keep bragging and boasting about: https://i.imgur.com/gPkq71o.png You... Posted one a 2 year old thread... Dude... Someone already asked him about it in a new thread about a month after my post. And furthermore, even if I was mistaken, which is admittedly possible, Tantram would've at least corrected me on whether or not it's possible. The fact he didn't shows that it would've been possible. Which means even if I am mistaken on my situation, _you're still wrong_.
> [{quoted}](name=Terozu,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Nj1Ekb1E,comment-id=00020002000000000000000000000003000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-12T16:28:20.301+0000) > > Tantram would've at least corrected me on whether or not it's possible. The fact he didn't shows that it would've been possible. Tantram is a developer, not a Riot support drone. I doubt he has the time, and even if he did, I doubt he cared. He also never actually acknowledged anything you said in your post. All he said was "Happy to hear that you are almost back to honor 2! Keep it up." This does not confirm anything. It's just a "congrats on not being a jerk."
: You know, the thing you aren't allowed to change even if you made a mistake with it!
> [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8f6K8Olz,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-12T15:23:06.136+0000) > > You know, the thing you aren't allowed to change even if you made a mistake with it! is it though? For "security reasons" no one is **_EVER_** supposed to know what our username is. It's supposed to be for logging in **_ONLY._**
Rioter Comments
: When people receive valid reports, that aren't enough to trigger a penalty, it still affects their progression through the honor system. This is often times what creates the perception for honor 0 players that it takes forever to climb. They think that just because they are getting honored and not penalized, it must mean they are progressing. This is not so. We need to do a better job making progression visible. Happy to hear that you are almost back to honor 2! Keep it up.
> [{quoted}](name=Riot Tantram,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=2dLK3IWP,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-04-18T17:51:19.761+0000) > > When people receive valid reports, that aren't enough to trigger a penalty, it still affects their progression through the honor system. This is often times what creates the perception for honor 0 players that it takes forever to climb. They think that just because they are getting honored and not penalized, it must mean they are progressing. This is not so. > > We need to do a better job making progression visible. > > Happy to hear that you are almost back to honor 2! Keep it up. Hey Tantram. This person you replied to 2 years ago is going around spreading misinformation. Based on his posting history, it seems that he likely **_did not_** go from honor level 0 to honor level 1 in 5 days. A more likely outcome is that he was honor level 1 with his honor level locked, and he **_misunderstood_** his honor being locked as being "honor level 0." And yet he is harassing other people 2 years later for making slow honor progression, bragging that he "went from honor level 0 to honor level 1 in 5 days and Tantram even congratulated him for it, so these people must be super toxic and that is why they aren't progressing." Can you do something about this? (Or at least clear up the misinformation he is spamming?)
Terozu (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Jesus is Savior,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Nj1Ekb1E,comment-id=00020002000000000000000000000003,timestamp=2019-12-11T20:03:36.926+0000) > > Hey, since you didn't reply to my previous post and I actually found the link to the guy who tested the honor system I decided to post the link. He was not a toxic player. He asked Riot to manually set his account to honor level 0, and locked honor. > > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/yBXTyjAO-dishonorable-to-honor-2-edit-3-12219 > > Here's the summary: > - From honor 1 to honor 2- 94 games over 81 days > - Total from dishonorable to honor 2: 252 games over 172days. > > It is not possible to recover your honor in 5 days. https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/2dLK3IWP-i-got-out-of-honor-0-in-5-days Except I did, and Tantram congratulated me.
> [{quoted}](name=Terozu,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Nj1Ekb1E,comment-id=000200020000000000000000000000030000,timestamp=2019-12-12T02:58:23.112+0000) > > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/2dLK3IWP-i-got-out-of-honor-0-in-5-days > > Except I did, and Tantram congratulated me. Based on your posting history, you were honor level 1 with honor locked (someone else in this thread made that assumption as well, and I believe him to be correct). You were mistaken and believed that your honor becoming unlocked was a progression from honor level 0 to honor level 1. It was not. You were never honor level 0. It also took you over a month to go from honor level 1 to honor level 2. **_And even if I am wrong and you went from 0 to 1 in 5 days, the system has changed and it is no longer possible, which is proven by the link I provided to you._** This is how punishments happen: you are chat restricted and your honor level is reduced, **_AND_** your honor is locked. If your honor level is 2 or above, your honor is reduced to honor level 1. If your honor level is currently level 1 (ie: you get punished a second time without recovering from your first punishment), then it is reduced to level 0. While your honor is locked, you cannot hit any checkpoints. This is why it goes away fairly quickly (a couple days). Once your honor is unlocked, you can now hit checkpoints. If you are honor level 0, **_then you must hit 3 checkpoints before being able to hit honor level 1_** (which, based on your posting history, you never did). If you are honor level 1, it is the same: 3 more checkpoints to hit honor level 2. You are spreading misinformation and need to stop. EDIT: Actually, since you seem unlikely to stop, I have asked Tantram to make you stop - in that same thread you keep bragging and boasting about: https://i.imgur.com/gPkq71o.png
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Terozu (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Jesus is Savior,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Nj1Ekb1E,comment-id=000200020000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-08T07:27:26.384+0000) > > Hundreds. Hundreds of bot games mixed with regular games. > > Pretty sure it changed at the beginning of season 9. They did the "if you only got a chat restriction and didn't hit honor 2 you still get your season 8 rewards" thing, and then also made the honor climb a lot harsher because at this point "everyone has been given an adequate amount of warning." > > If you send in a ticket at the moment complaining about honor progress being slow, Riot support will literally tell you it's supposed to take an entire season of "reform" to get back to honor level 2. Not 5 days lmao. Also, I think a moderator or something tested the system (had a Rioter manually set their account to honor level zero) and it took a LONG time. Like several months of multiple games a day. But I can't find the thread. My account went from 0 to honor 1 in 5 days. https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/2dLK3IWP-i-got-out-of-honor-0-in-5-days Tantram himself congratulated me. And the only change I've seen on the system was in Pre-Season 8, where they slowed down the progress since they were stretching it to a full season instead of half a season. I ended that season at honor level 4, 3 check points. It has _always_ supposed to have taken a whole season to go up. That's the entire point. And I've been honor 5 for a couple months now. Now since you clearly haven't gotten the point- You aren't as positive as you think you are. You're playing low honor games and getting mad when it's taking a long time? Bot games give next to _nothing_. Complaining you aren't going up fast while playing bot games is like complaining about counting to a million one at a time instead of by thousands when you have the full option to do so. It's like getting mad they wont give you your license back after a dui because you've been driving a Plastic car so well.
> [{quoted}](name=Terozu,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Nj1Ekb1E,comment-id=0002000200000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-08T08:01:56.215+0000) > > My account went from 0 to honor 1 in 5 days. > Hey, since you didn't reply to my previous post and I actually found the link to the guy who tested the honor system I decided to post the link. He was not a toxic player. He asked Riot to manually set his account to honor level 0, and locked honor. https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/yBXTyjAO-dishonorable-to-honor-2-edit-3-12219 Here's the summary: - From honor 1 to honor 2- 94 games over 81 days - Total from dishonorable to honor 2: 252 games over 172days. It is not possible to recover your honor in 5 days.
: Patch 9.24 notes
Did you guys fix the bug where the League client was capturing the play/pause media key and preventing it from being able to be used by other programs (such as music players)?
: Apparently me asking people over and over to not be toxic is perma-bannable. Plat Account gone
You probably should have taken your own advice and muted them? Not sure how you could be punished at least 3 other times (10 game chat restriction, 25 game chat restriction, 2 week ban) and still not realize chat like this is NOT okay.
Cõmega (NA)
: How was i insulting?
Free puff. Bring back modsquad
Terozu (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Jesus is Savior,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Nj1Ekb1E,comment-id=000200020000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-08T07:27:26.384+0000) > > Hundreds. Hundreds of bot games mixed with regular games. > > Pretty sure it changed at the beginning of season 9. They did the "if you only got a chat restriction and didn't hit honor 2 you still get your season 8 rewards" thing, and then also made the honor climb a lot harsher because at this point "everyone has been given an adequate amount of warning." > > If you send in a ticket at the moment complaining about honor progress being slow, Riot support will literally tell you it's supposed to take an entire season of "reform" to get back to honor level 2. Not 5 days lmao. Also, I think a moderator or something tested the system (had a Rioter manually set their account to honor level zero) and it took a LONG time. Like several months of multiple games a day. But I can't find the thread. My account went from 0 to honor 1 in 5 days. https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/2dLK3IWP-i-got-out-of-honor-0-in-5-days Tantram himself congratulated me. And the only change I've seen on the system was in Pre-Season 8, where they slowed down the progress since they were stretching it to a full season instead of half a season. I ended that season at honor level 4, 3 check points. It has _always_ supposed to have taken a whole season to go up. That's the entire point. And I've been honor 5 for a couple months now. Now since you clearly haven't gotten the point- You aren't as positive as you think you are. You're playing low honor games and getting mad when it's taking a long time? Bot games give next to _nothing_. Complaining you aren't going up fast while playing bot games is like complaining about counting to a million one at a time instead of by thousands when you have the full option to do so. It's like getting mad they wont give you your license back after a dui because you've been driving a Plastic car so well.
> [{quoted}](name=Terozu,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Nj1Ekb1E,comment-id=0002000200000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-08T08:01:56.215+0000) > > > Now since you clearly haven't gotten the point- You aren't as positive as you think you are. > Pretty sure in the past 40 games or so I haven't said a single negative thing. And that's over a period of 1 month. And those were all ranked games, not bot games. It is not currently possible to recover your honor in 5 days. The system has changed.
: > [{quoted}](name=Theorex,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Nj1Ekb1E,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2019-12-07T23:22:59.815+0000) > > It took my 9 months to get my honor from whatever it starts out at, at the beginning of the season. To honor level 5. > > And I was honor level 5 since the honor system came out. > > Literally played like 400-500 games this season. > > > So... > > Of which 80% of them were with parties of 3/4+ myself included. > > And like 100-150 of them were by myself. > > > > From what I have come to the conclusion of is. > > If you play by yourself, or with one other. You'll get honor faster than people who play with multiple people. Yup. Honors from premades are worth half as much.
> [{quoted}](name=Flawless Fetus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Nj1Ekb1E,comment-id=000200010001,timestamp=2019-12-08T07:31:45.497+0000) > > Yup. Honors from premades are worth half as much. Half? Pretty sure they don't even count at all.
: > [{quoted}](name=Jesus is Savior,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EtdJO92x,comment-id=00000002000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-07T23:55:57.486+0000) > > It wasn't a red herring. Correlation does not imply causation. Just because your "gut instinct" is right a lot... Doesn't mean that the target player of your predictions is the cause. Something else could be causing it. But I don't know what's going on in your games, so idk lol. You're improperly using that phrase. My statement is backed up with statistics, not a random observation. Your whole premise is stating that even though statistics show there is a far greater chance that this player will perform poorly in the game and personal observations show that to be true in the majority of scenarios, that doesn't mean that's the reason for you losing the game. Which defies all logic and is a fallacy in itself.
> [{quoted}](name=OneMustFall,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EtdJO92x,comment-id=000000020000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-08T07:18:17.502+0000) > > You're improperly using that phrase. My statement is backed up with statistics, not a random observation. No, you don't have statistics. Not proper ones. You would need to do a randomized controlled trial in order to get proper statistics. Since every game you play includes you, your statistics are not randomized, and something else could be causing the negative winrate players to tilt and lose in your games... Besides their negative winrate. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Correlation_does_not_imply_causation One of the examples from that link: Example 1 - Sleeping with one's shoes on is strongly correlated with waking up with a headache. - Therefore, sleeping with one's shoes on causes headache. _The above example commits the correlation-implies-causation fallacy, as it prematurely concludes that sleeping with one's shoes on causes headache. A more plausible explanation is that both are caused by a third factor, in this case going to bed drunk, which thereby gives rise to a correlation. So the conclusion is false._ This one would actually be similar to your anecdote. You think people picking champs they aren't good at is a good reason to dodge, because you have "statistics" to prove it. But you could be doing something that causes those people to int your games. Just like a person could think going to sleep with their shoes on causes headaches, when in reality something else they did caused the headache (getting drunk).
Terozu (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Jesus is Savior,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Nj1Ekb1E,comment-id=0002000200000000,timestamp=2019-12-08T06:02:21.535+0000) > > When? They changed it a couple times after release. > > Cuz I played literally hundreds of bot games (which do give honor) and I got my checkpoints SLOW. ...Bot games give reduced honor. And it hasn't changed at all since like 6 months after the system released. And it was the beginning of season 8. I posted about it on the boards if you wanna fish it up.
> [{quoted}](name=Terozu,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Nj1Ekb1E,comment-id=00020002000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-08T06:57:26.665+0000) > > ...Bot games give reduced honor. > Hundreds. Hundreds of bot games mixed with regular games. > [{quoted}](name=Terozu,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Nj1Ekb1E,comment-id=00020002000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-08T06:57:26.665+0000) > > > > And it hasn't changed at all since like 6 months after the system released. > And it was the beginning of season 8. I posted about it on the boards if you wanna fish it up. Pretty sure it changed at the beginning of season 9. They did the "if you only got a chat restriction and didn't hit honor 2 you still get your season 8 rewards" thing, and then also made the honor climb a lot harsher because at this point "everyone has been given an adequate amount of warning." If you send in a ticket at the moment complaining about honor progress being slow, Riot support will literally tell you it's supposed to take an entire season of "reform" to get back to honor level 2. Not 5 days lmao. Also, I think a moderator or something tested the system (had a Rioter manually set their account to honor level zero) and it took a LONG time. Like several months of multiple games a day. But I can't find the thread.
Terozu (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Jesus is Savior,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Nj1Ekb1E,comment-id=00020002,timestamp=2019-12-08T00:12:04.057+0000) > > "Easy" yes. But it takes months. It's not just capped behind number of games, but time as well. There is a limit to how much you can progress per day. It's not capped behind either. It only took me 5 days.
> [{quoted}](name=Terozu,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Nj1Ekb1E,comment-id=000200020000,timestamp=2019-12-08T00:14:28.939+0000) > > It's not capped behind either. It only took me 5 days. When? They changed it a couple times after release. Cuz I played literally hundreds of bot games (which do give honor) and I got my checkpoints SLOW.
Terozu (NA)
: It's actually super easy to get honor back if you aren't being toxic...
> [{quoted}](name=Terozu,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Nj1Ekb1E,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-12-07T20:57:39.458+0000) > > It's actually super easy to get honor back if you aren't being toxic... "Easy" yes. But it takes months. It's not just capped behind number of games, but time as well. There is a limit to how much you can progress per day.
Lae (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Jesus is Savior,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EtdJO92x,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-07T03:33:41.986+0000) > > Only dodge when YOU are at a disadvantage (eg: YOUR champion is banned). You can't actually predict your teammates. You can look at their stats, but you really have no idea how they will perform, so you might be throwing LP away. eg: if I think my ADC is going to do bad (but he's not actually going to do bad) and I dodge even though I get my one-trick and the enemy team doesn't counter me.... I'm throwing away LP. And then my next game I might get an 80% winrate Vayne who lands on Vayne and plays poorly because, again, you can't predict your teammates. Are you saying that a xayah with a 30%w/r in 20 games and a xayah with a 80%w/r in 20 games are the same? I'm going to have to disagree there. If you don't look up your team and dodge when they make some questionable picks then you are definitely putting yourself at a huge disadvantage. Especially considering a lot of people are doing it. If you are more likely to not dodge when you get a definite troll than the average person is you are more likely to have to play a game out with a definite troll on your team. Sad, but true.
> [{quoted}](name=Lae,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EtdJO92x,comment-id=00000003,timestamp=2019-12-07T21:39:18.327+0000) > > Are you saying that a xayah with a 30%w/r in 20 games and a xayah with a 80%w/r in 20 games are the same? I'm going to have to disagree there. I'm saying the Xayah with a 30% winrate can have good games (and might not be "inting" or "trolling") and the Xayah with an 80% winrate can have bad games. If champ select is in YOUR favour (your champion pick vs the enemy picks) then don't worry about your teammates. Because next champ select you might get that 80% winrate Xayah..... And then all your champs might get banned and YOU might get countered, and then you might lose that game for your team despite the 80% winrate Xayah. You should focus on predicting yourself. Not your teammates.
: > [{quoted}](name=Jesus is Savior,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EtdJO92x,comment-id=000000020000,timestamp=2019-12-07T16:37:01.064+0000) > > It's also possible you're toxic. As someone who is a one trick, but **_CAN_** win on other champs... If my team is flaming me for the entire game right after my first mistake (especially saying things like "I knew I should have dodged the 30% winrate Karthus" etc) you're pretty much sealing your fate. Even if I mute, the damage is already done. I'm tilted. > > I don't know if this is you. But it is possible. What the... Random red herring. Anyway I don't really talk at all in game so no, not possible.
> [{quoted}](name=OneMustFall,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EtdJO92x,comment-id=0000000200000000,timestamp=2019-12-07T16:59:53.292+0000) > > What the... > > Random red herring. Anyway I don't really talk at all in game so no, not possible. It wasn't a red herring. Correlation does not imply causation. Just because your "gut instinct" is right a lot... Doesn't mean that the target player of your predictions is the cause. Something else could be causing it. But I don't know what's going on in your games, so idk lol.
: > [{quoted}](name=Jesus is Savior,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EtdJO92x,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-07T03:33:41.986+0000) > > Only dodge when YOU are at a disadvantage (eg: YOUR champion is banned). You can't actually predict your teammates. You can look at their stats, but you really have no idea how they will perform, so you might be throwing LP away. eg: if I think my ADC is going to do bad (but he's not actually going to do bad) and I dodge even though I get my one-trick and the enemy team doesn't counter me.... I'm throwing away LP. And then my next game I might get an 80% winrate Vayne who lands on Vayne and plays poorly because, again, you can't predict your teammates. Gonna have to disagree with this. I can usually predict whether or not I'm going to win/lose a game just by looking up stats of people. You get a dude with a 14% winrate in Ranked and is on a 8 game loss streak, you're more than likely going to lose. Now granted sometimes it's worth taking a chance if you really like how Champ Select went down or if there's another guy who's an obvious smurf but most of the time you're better off dodging. I've tested this out so many times and 90% of the time my gut instinct was right. If everyone on your team is at least above 40% then there's no point in dodging but below that I'm gonna at least consider it.
> [{quoted}](name=OneMustFall,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EtdJO92x,comment-id=00000002,timestamp=2019-12-07T16:02:23.191+0000) > > I've tested this out so many times and 90% of the time my gut instinct was right. It's also possible you're toxic. As someone who is a one trick, but **_CAN_** win on other champs... If my team is flaming me for the entire game right after my first mistake (especially saying things like "I knew I should have dodged the 30% winrate Karthus" etc) you're pretty much sealing your fate. Even if I mute, the damage is already done. I'm tilted. I don't know if this is you. But it is possible.
: I mean when your jg locks in teemo and doesn't pick up flash. Or your adc locks in something stupid like braum and he isn't duo'd with the support. Or someone deciding they want to jg Sona. Theres points when its more likely you will lose than them being a off meta smurf.
> [{quoted}](name=Fuhrer Usagi,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EtdJO92x,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-12-07T05:30:34.642+0000) > > I mean when your jg locks in teemo and doesn't pick up flash. Or your adc locks in something stupid like braum and he isn't duo'd with the support. Or someone deciding they want to jg Sona. > > Theres points when its more likely you will lose than them being a off meta smurf. That's not what the OP was talking about though. He was talking about an ADC picking a champ they don't play often. Not the ADC locking in Braum.
waypist (NA)
: i hate how useful dodging is
Only dodge when YOU are at a disadvantage (eg: YOUR champion is banned). You can't actually predict your teammates. You can look at their stats, but you really have no idea how they will perform, so you might be throwing LP away. eg: if I think my ADC is going to do bad (but he's not actually going to do bad) and I dodge even though I get my one-trick and the enemy team doesn't counter me.... I'm throwing away LP. And then my next game I might get an 80% winrate Vayne who lands on Vayne and plays poorly because, again, you can't predict your teammates.
Rioter Comments
Hotarµ (NA)
: At first I was pretty skeptical, the games didn't look _too_ bad, but I did some more digging and I'm leaning towards this ban being warranted. Let me explain. ________ ##First and foremost: You never buy mobis on Kindred. Doesn't seem like that big a deal on the surface, but here is why it's important: The only other time you've done this was [**in this game right here**](https://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/3201824740/246169660?tab=overview), which I assume was the first time you got punished for intentionally feeding. That game was played on 11/10/19, the next game you played was on 11/24/19. A 14 day gap inbetween these games, I don't think it's a coincidence that the first punishment for intentionally feeding is a 14-day suspension. I just think that's very important to note. Buying mobis does not automatically mean someone is intentionally feeding, but when you're punished two times in a row and the first one also had them built, it makes me skeptical and maybe you built them for a reason. In almost every one of your games you go tabi and it's **VERY** interesting to me that in a game with a fed Katarina, a fed Miss Fortune, a fed Nidalee, and a strong Riven/Nautilus, defensive boots didn't cross your mind. ______________ ##Secondly: here's the video evidence of the Kindred game _**(I will edit this comment when I finish the Volibear game)**_ if anyone else wants to follow along and see what I saw. https://streamable.com/4tlaq [_(Here's the direct link if you want to fullscreen it.)_](https://streamable.com/j68wk) Now, in order of the shown clips: - **Q'ed into entire enemy team** - Yeah, I think this one is pretty bad. You walked up, underleveled, Q'ed into the entire enemy team, and then died instantly. This was towards the end of the game, so you should have been playing much more defensively and/or, at the very least, not jumping directly into the entire team. - **Walked directly into a fed Nautilus + MF** - Honestly, at first glance this looked like an honest mistake. Maybe you didn't realize they were strong, but either way it seemed a bit fishy and I began to rethink it for various reasons. More on that below. - **Walked directly into a fed Nautilus + MF X2** - This is what made me rethink the above point. The area was warded, your team was not around you, you just walked directly into Nautilus and Miss Fortune again. **(EDIT: And while there's no sound in this video, throughout the majority of this game I can hear your team pinging you to back off.) ** - **Walked directly into a fed Nautilus + MF, danced, then walked back in and died.**- Same as the first point, this one is really bad. You walked up into lane, danced, got caught in a combo, flashed out, then kind of half-walked into the enemy team. Something that _everyone_ should be taking into consideration: OP is Plat+ and [**is a 673k mastery point Kindred main. **](https://championmasterylookup.derpthemeus.com/summoner?summoner=AZUL+1v9&region=NA) These just don't look right to me knowing all of that, even if I were to give you the benefit of the doubt and say you weren't intentionally feeding, you clearly weren't trying here. It shows. __________ #Update: Volibear game reviewed [](https://.) Nothing too bad in this game. Sifted through once on 8x speed, another time on 4x speed. Looked at all the death and teamfight bookmarks, nothing out of the ordinary. The only thing that happened was OP left at 31 minutes after a teamfight death, the game ended at 33 minutes. Honestly, that's a mistake anyone could make (thinking the game is over and preemptively leaving) and while it's not ideal, it usually doesn't get flagged as griefing. _Maybe_ it was included because OP was punished for it previously in that above Kindred game, but I'm leaning towards it just being a mistake. Either way; yeah, OP's first game was super suspicious and given that they have a history of intentionally feeding, I personally am very skeptical. I encourage you to research and decide for yourselves, however. Please just stay on topic and keep your comments civil. Have a great day y'all.
Just to comment on your point about mobis: it is the cheapest boot. If you are losing HARD (which looks similar to intentional feeding) you might be tempted to buy it just because you have NO GOLD and need to be able to move faster (even if it's conditional on being out of combat). Source: me. I never buy mobis. But maybe 1 out of every 50 or 100 games I'll be super behind and think mobis might help salvage the game cuz it's all I can buy and it's better than nothing.
: > [{quoted}](name=Jesus saved me,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=yeZInxMV,comment-id=000000010001000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-12-03T23:51:00.040+0000) > > > -> On pre-rework Evelynn, a stealth champion who can rely on stealth instead of movement speed. And I got to plat without boots. When I switched to Yi, I started buying boots after like a couple months cuz it obviously wasn't working without them. Most people don't require hundreds of games to realize the item bought on every single champion, in every single game, is worth buying. Frankly that's low Bronze tier building, and even then I've seen Bronze players able to build better than that. > > The reason I can't play Udyr is because of an entirely different reason. Custom League mods are no longer "safe" and are truly "use at your own risk" now. I can't play Udyr without muting the "cannot cast skill" noise. It hurts my ears. Thanks for making fun of my disability though. A combination of tinnitus, ear damage, and misophonia that makes me unable to tolerate that spammy sound. And yes, since you supposedly know so much about me, I know you are aware of that reason that I don't play that champion. You're just choosing to omit it. Two things. One, why do you think I'd put any headspace into learning or knowing things about you? I don't. Two, Sound FX volume already governs that. And has been in game for multiple years. Seriously, have you been avoiding basically every champion in the game because you are too lazy to spend 30 seconds checking the in game sound sliders? Literally just turn down or mute that and your problem is fixed. > > Actually never played this champion even once, so I don't know if I would like it or not. > > Yeah you can leave me alone now. There's a reason I had you blocked for so long on Discord. You're being a jerk. Hey, I'm not the inting one trick who pings other people to show off their inting, bitch about teammates, and then try to brag about hitting Plat to somebody who doesn't care. I'm downright saintly compared to that purely hypothetical person. > > I have never been banned from League of Legends except for one undeserved ban that was reversed ("playing off meta isn't against the rules" -> get banned for playing off meta and taking smite top lane -> "smite support diamond singed" incident happens -> the rules are clarified -> I send in a ticket and the ban is reversed). Right. 'Undeserved'. I'm sure your team when you went Jungle Ekko with 37 CS in 10 minutes felt that was undeserved. Y'know, just a bad game where you did less damage than anything else, warded nothing, built terribly, and died every 2 minutes for the entire game. Or your AS bootless flashless janna jungle. That was certainly just off-meta. > > You're forgetting about the part where all my other one-trick champions got reworked, right? :) > > I haven't been a Yi main for my entire League career. He's just all I have left at this point. > > But, again, keep being a jerk because you don't like me. I at least have good reason for not liking you. Namely all the inting and pinging. I did also have the reason of "this person might be in my ranked games", but that's kind of solved now so just those two reasons.
> [{quoted}](name=Lord Dusteon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=yeZInxMV,comment-id=0000000100010000000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-12-04T01:02:42.149+0000) > > > Seriously, have you been avoiding basically every champion in the game because you are too lazy to spend 30 seconds checking the in game sound sliders? Literally just turn down or mute that and your problem is fixed. > That mutes everything. Not just the problematic sound. I don't play video games without sound. I'm not responding to the rest of your post. You're being a jerk.
BigIdea (NA)
: LP is even more meaningless now than it was before - Just go back to displaying MMR
I know this is a TFT post... But Riot already does this in Ranked solo/duo on summoner's rift. On a fresh account you will start out with gold 4 MMR but you will be placed bronze after your 8 (I think it's 8 now) placement matches. And then you get +30 on a win and -5 on a loss. Riot's goal: to make you play more games. That's it. They want you to play more games and hopefully spend more money. They don't care about the integrity of the ladder.
nash55 (EUW)
: It doesn't feel like you get outplayed anymore, just out-champion-ed.
> [{quoted}](name=nash55,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=X1b7WE4O,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-11-29T22:01:22.696+0000) > > I haven't touched udyr almost this whole season. I feel like a fuckin' fool running at people and they jump over walls then backwards then back at me and then to my god damn nexus. > Reminder that he can't even utilize cloud soul. LOL
: Having same issue, really bizarre and frustrating. Can we get a Rito response please?
> [{quoted}](name=MeBuffULongTime,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=FtlsA0PN,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-11-30T16:59:27.382+0000) > > Having same issue, really bizarre and frustrating. Can we get a Rito response please? I have a Rito response. They are fixing it. The ticket I sent was just um.... Not handled the greatest. So I was debating whether posting the actual unedited response would be a dick move or not.
: I don't understand why your login isn't just the email address you used to create the account.
> [{quoted}](name=BobaFlautist,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XxsEH5hF,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-11-27T20:36:29.608+0000) > > I don't understand why your login isn't just the email address you used to create the account. This. LOL This would have solved everything.
: Honor and bugs
It takes months to get your honor back.
: Catch-up XP was only removed from jungle camps and has nothing to do with lane XP.
> [{quoted}](name=WTBeGirl100EUhr,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xAnL07MF,comment-id=00090000,timestamp=2019-11-23T21:01:52.515+0000) > > Catch-up XP was only removed from jungle camps and has nothing to do with lane XP. Junglers get lane exp too. Even if they're literally AFK farming, they will still get some lane exp while killing raptors if the wave is at your turret. This change hurt junglers more than duo lanes.
FrayIy (EUW)
: TOGGLE: TARGET CHAMPIONS ONLY (BUG) [GAMEPLAY]
> [{quoted}](name=FrayIy,realm=EUW,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=NKyH6HEq,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-05-20T19:28:10.525+0000) > > Could you create an ICON somewhere that tells you if you've toggled ON the feature or not? Your mouse cursor changes.
: What happens when u press the start/pause? Queue starts? The videos on the client starts?
> [{quoted}](name=Trist mid opop,realm=EUW,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=FtlsA0PN,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-21T11:08:33.932+0000) > > What happens when u press the start/pause? Queue starts? The videos on the client starts? Absolutely nothing. EDIT: apparently stops ambient noises.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Arcane Azmadi,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TqfEB5hI,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-11-20T00:25:51.496+0000) > > Look on the bright side, poke supports are getting fucked as well by the removal of the MP5 and on-hit damage on the Spellthief/Sickle line. So it's just going to be an all-ADC party again I guess. At least there is ONE semi-tank support that benefits from the new support items. {{champion:412}} funny how he JUST SO HAPPENS to be getting a pulsefire skin as well! What a coincidence!
> [{quoted}](name=Frontline Fury,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TqfEB5hI,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-11-20T00:37:33.329+0000) > > At least there is ONE semi-tank support that benefits from the new support items. {{champion:412}} funny how he JUST SO HAPPENS to be getting a pulsefire skin as well! What a coincidence! ....have you seen the skin? The skin is a joke lol. Almost every single Twitter comment was laughing at it.
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: November 15
> [{quoted}](name=Meddler,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=vaG0gRbU,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-11-15T17:38:19.345+0000) > > **Kit Updates and the dangers of creating multiple incompatible audiences** Solution: stop reworking champions. lol. (Just make new ones).
: Actually its best to take **all the farm** of the feeding jungler. Now he doesnt need to risk facechecking into unsafe jungle and die solo again for the krugs. This way he is also forced to build cheap tanky items like {{item:3075}} {{item:3193}} {{item:3118}} {{item:3110}} instead of {{item:3078}}{{item:3161}} on his 0 7 {{champion:24}}. In the meantime you will get more gold and xp and can carry harder. Even if he tilts and leaves the game, your team is prob better off without him and now u get even more gold and xp. You are doing a huge service for the 3 other teammates and he might actually thank you for carrying him.
> [{quoted}](name=Bjørnetjenesten,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xhvAdkKf,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-11-05T18:54:50.616+0000) > > Actually its best to take **all the farm** of the feeding jungler. Now he doesnt need to risk facechecking into unsafe jungle and die solo again for the krugs. When this happens to me, I facecheck into the **_ENEMY_** jungle to try and take their Krugs. So by taking my camps you increase my chance of dying by like 1000%
: Shutdown bounties are too skewed towards kill streaks and need revisiting.
> [{quoted}](name=John Debussy,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EWz4a7LO,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-11-04T23:15:58.348+0000) > > The enemy team were even ahead by [1k gold](https://imgur.com/a/Xyz3Wn8). Clearly the algorithms are heavily skewed towards kill streaks, and so many times in games I've seen this occur. In this image you posted, you can see the gold distribution at the top: https://imgur.com/a/ChHFFxq The enemy team was not ahead by 1k gold. The enemy team was ahead by 300 gold. And that is why your Fiddle had a bounty. You weren't actually "losing" the game until the next teamfight. The "gold distribution" graph is not exact. However, that image from the replay, is exact. Your team was down 300 gold.
Quáx (NA)
: As a jungler this is what scares me the most about Senna
Twisted fate already has this on a global, not a line skillshot. He can't see camps, but he can see literally every champion.
Rioter Comments
: 14 day ban with no prior infractions or penalties
If you said slurs and then dodged, Riot can still see those lobbies.
Azoreili (NA)
: [GAMEPLAY] Screen continually locking itself
: The problem with the Cloud Dragon Soul and the Kneejerk change to Nimbus Cloak
You forgot another one: something that is supposed to be an "epic" tier late-game buff (dragon soul) can't even be used by some champs. (Udyr and other shapeshifters I assume). Imagine working hard to get the 4th dragon and you **_can't even use it_** because you don't **_HAVE_** an ultimate.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Syrile,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2oW0EV9J,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-16T17:36:11.328+0000) > > Rito with the next-level next-level understanding of the game. > A complete and total misunderstanding of the way a game should be played mixed with a desire to make eSports even more flashy causes an unplayable game. > Season 10 looks like total garbage. Its also tradition to hate everything riot does, even when you haven't tried yet the changes they are planning to make. Soj is getting removed, conq reworked to not deal true damage and heal and mointain that gives mr/armor percentage, which promises viable tanks - longer matches, and also there will be a lot more stuff, added to the game, but hey, lets blame them before we haven't tried the changes yet!
> [{quoted}](name=TrashCommun1ty,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2oW0EV9J,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-10-17T12:10:21.397+0000) > > conq reworked to not deal true damage and heal From what I read, it is not confirmed that the heal is being removed. Just the true damage.
: > [{quoted}](name=Jesus is Savior,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AkO8AEzO,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2019-10-16T15:44:13.239+0000) > > Just checked the wiki. > "Elder Dragons beyond the first for the same team grant Empowered Aspect of the Dragon, which is twice as effective and lasts twice as long." > > Literally did not know this at all. Riot REALLY needs to work on their clarity. I doubt many people knew about this AT ALL (since it spawns so infrequently) and now it's gonna be gone lol. It literally says this on your dragon buff in game. How can Riot clarify things if you don't read them
> [{quoted}](name=Worst JG Wins,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AkO8AEzO,comment-id=0005000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-17T01:51:23.288+0000) > > It literally says this on your dragon buff in game. How can Riot clarify things if you don't read them All the other dragons show up on the scoreboard. "Double elder" doesn't. "Clarity" is not about reading the manual. It's about making it intuitive to the people using your program (or in this case, game). If first elder is a permanent buff (in that it makes the next elder stronger), then that should have been indicated on the scoreboard with the other dragons somehow. "Lul just read the manual" doesn't excuse bad design. (And in this case, highlighting every single buff on your buff bar even though you probably already know what they do.... Is a "manual" of sorts.)
Sucction (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=TentacleBoi,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AkO8AEzO,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-10-16T03:22:47.953+0000) > > Elder is a buff meant to end a game that’s lasted long enough, as it is now it doesn’t always fill that role effectively. I think with the current elder it could work but I think most people don’t actually know how much power the elder gives them and nothing says fight now like a threshold execute. That's generally what Elder2 is for. As LS said, it's basically Exodia. The problem is that Elder2 still only amplifies previous dragons. If you've got 3 infernals and hit Elder2, it's reasonable for your adc to be hitting 600 AD and quite literally 2 shotting the enemy carries, but if you've got 3 water drags, almost nothing changes. Perhaps they could make this new effect something that Elder2 causes, rather than put it to the first one, since I feel like it's a bit too early for an instant-win type effect.
> [{quoted}](name=Sucction,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AkO8AEzO,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-10-16T08:17:09.583+0000) > > That's generally what Elder2 is for. As LS said, it's basically Exodia. > Just checked the wiki. "Elder Dragons beyond the first for the same team grant Empowered Aspect of the Dragon, which is twice as effective and lasts twice as long." Literally did not know this at all. Riot REALLY needs to work on their clarity. I doubt many people knew about this AT ALL (since it spawns so infrequently) and now it's gonna be gone lol.
: Bring Us Your Bugs!! Celebrating 10 Years of LoL
There is a bug with hail of blades that you can trigger on all (or most) champions where the rune does not activate on your first autoattack, but activates on your second autoattack instead. Meaning you have to endure one really slow autoattack with a really slow animation before you can get your 3 fast hits (1 slow AA -> fast AA -> fast AA -> fast AA). The problem is, it only triggers on some machines (even though the game is supposedly played server-side). Last time I posted this bug, I heard through a friend that Riot could not reproduce the bug at all, despite all my videos. But I can reproduce it 100% of the time (as can others). I had honestly given up on this bug and just stopped using the rune entirely (and switched to Conqueror, even on champions/builds that would do better with hail of blades). Why Riot never reached out to me in the past to troubleshoot the bug and find out why my hardware/network setup can trigger the bug (and theirs can't) puzzles me, but maybe this time they will. The bug is easier to trigger on some champions rather than others. I can trigger it VERY easily on Master Yi. I can fight in the practice tool for a few minutes and reproduce it on Xin Zhao, but it is harder. I have heard reports from others of this bug triggering on various other champs (including Udyr). I originally reported this bug on patch 9.9. It has existed longer than that (this patch was the patch I started using the rune due to a mini Yi rework - I had never used it before that, and therefore could not discover it before that). The bug still exists. How to reproduce: I originally tested this bug on Master Yi. It is easiest to trigger on Yi (out of the champions I play). The easiest way to trigger it is by pressing Q on a target, and then spamming (as fast as you can) E+R+right click on your target so that you will use E + R + autoattack at the same time as soon as coming out of Q. But you don't need to do this, this is just the easiest way to reproduce it. If you get unlucky you can reproduce it by simply pressing Q once and nothing else (automatically attacking the champion when coming out of Q, without even right clicking). Why this is gamebreaking and not just a minor bug: you can literally turret dive and then get kited (or flashed from) and your rune just killed you because you didn't kill your opponent. lol. And here is the evidence: I will start with a harder champion, Xin Zhao. I made this video after getting frustrated when the bug triggered 4 times in one game on Master Yi. At the time, I did not know the bug could trigger on all champions. So this video made me come to that sad realization: https://youtu.be/SyTycTVDqYI Watch my attack speed. When I reproduce the bug correctly, my attack speed will drop to 0.9 for one very slow attack, and then my attack speed will jump to 1.6 and perform 2 hail of blade attacks (knocking up on the second one) followed by one final (3rd) hail of blades attack after the knockup. So, slow AA -> HoB AA -> HoB AA + knockup -> HoB AA. I reproduce it a few times at the beginning, I fail miserably to reproduce it through most of the middle, and then I reproduce it several times at the end. I am spamming right click, E, and Q. But from what I know about Yi, the bug can trigger randomly, even if I am not spamming buttons. I used the "take my abilities off cooldown" button but I didn't leave it automatically enabled (I manually took my abilities off cooldown after each combo). So this isn't just a practice tool bug. You can reproduce this in a live game. Now, I will show my evidence using Yi. This is a **_LOT_** of videos, so please bear with me. (Also, reminder: if you are having trouble seeing it, you can slow the videos down). This video shows it very clearly. My R activates first, then my E, and immediately when the E appears on the buff bar (and goes on cooldown) my attack speed drops: https://youtu.be/jRl9_WPTIjw In this video my R is activated before my Q, and my attack speed drops as soon as my E activates after I come out of Q: https://youtu.be/oJQgYqYrW5U Another game, another HoB bug: https://youtu.be/77QWC61aayY Another game, This time I didn't even press E or R https://youtu.be/u4slYessda0 Same game, another bug: https://youtu.be/ssqCEhrTfxA Bug happened twice in this game. Denied me 2 kills. https://youtu.be/6fXe7s1KYKo https://youtu.be/m3Ti6s03FYM Just had the bug happen 4 times in one game. This video is all 4 instances in one video. https://youtu.be/tScy_eDefwE And below is the same game where the bug happened 4 times, but this is NOT a video of the bug. This is 2 instances where hail of blades actually worked properly. #This is how hail of blades is supposed to work. https://youtu.be/jlAQ89LfAKc
: I SOLVED THE CLIENT LAG ISSUE
They both got autofilled into each other's roles. Nothing they could do.
Show more

Jesus is Savior

Level 171 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion