FireDrizzle (EUNE)
: Runeterra is really unbalanced
Ionia/Demacia for free wins. The Demacian units become too big to handle, then they deny any attempts to use clear spells. Demacian burst spells are also completely absurd. Theres a spell that gives +3/0 and BARRIER as a BURST spell. Of all the things to be uncounterable I'd think barrier should never be one of them.
: If he has 50 % winrate in his first week, he's not balanced, he is op.
He's an easy to pick up champion, it's not going to be hard to use him.
: > [{quoted}](name=Rockman,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mkxkJfcs,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2020-01-09T04:52:40.022+0000) > > yeah i'm sure you're used to that =.=
> [{quoted}](name=Its Yuu and Mi,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mkxkJfcs,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-09T04:54:02.122+0000) > > =.= {{summoner:14}}
: What are your thoughts on this new Volibear model?
OOH I LOVE IT! {{sticker:zombie-nunu-hearts}}
: Sett's Welcoming to Top Lane
Thankfully, other than Vayne, Sett can at least lane vs ranged top laners.
Naymliss (NA)
: You have to have some crazy burst to kill him, because between his e and his w he is extremely hard to kill.
If he uses E to fight he can't use it to escape. If he doesn't use E to fight he loses the strongest part of his engage.
: Teaching laners how to engage for good ganks
My biggest problem Is when my ally does a complete 180 of their lane behavior and the enemy backs off. Seriously, no one is going to believe that you're suddenly going all in for NO reason after you've been playing safe for so long.
: For a champ that is supposedly "high skill", he sure doesnt take very long to learn.
It also helps that players still don't understand his strengths when facing him.
: > [{quoted}](name=Blood Engine,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aTrHrMeq,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-12-16T17:17:19.117+0000) > > The reason everyone was up in arms about Kai'sa is because as far as people knew she was out surviving near serious void activity. It literally didn't make sense to have a chest window on her symbiote when she's in one of the most dangerous environments in Runeterra. > > Sett is a pit fighter that didn't lose any teeth and became successful. If you go by that logic then all the champs would be wearing armor instead of clothes. It's a game. No one wants to play ugly plus size females.
> [{quoted}](name=Neeko eats puss,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aTrHrMeq,comment-id=00090000,timestamp=2019-12-16T20:07:07.628+0000) > > If you go by that logic then all the champs would be wearing armor instead of clothes. It's a game. No one wants to play ugly plus size females. Who the fuck said she had to be ugly? She literally doesn't have a reason for a chest window on her survival void symbiote, that's it. Stop reaching for stupid points. Plenty of champs DO have clothes that match their character lore.
: Pit fighting here is more like MMA. Really nobody here is asking for him to wear armor, but as a general rule of any fighting discipline (save for judo I guess) **you don't want to wear anything that can be grabbed, hair included**. Also, hair obstructing your sight has no justifications.
Well the hair doesn't actually obscure his face in game, and Sett's lore basically says outright he didn't follow any rules or disciplines. He just punched his way to the top and decided he wanted to own the pits. It seems only natural he'd wear flashy clothes once he became "the Boss."
: Where is the outrage about sett?
The reason everyone was up in arms about Kai'sa is because as far as people knew she was out surviving near serious void activity. It literally didn't make sense to have a chest window on her symbiote when she's in one of the most dangerous environments in Runeterra. Sett is a pit fighter that didn't lose any teeth and became successful.
: I agree and disagree. Sett identity is that of a pit fighter, and you'd expect him to be a lot more rugged and blunt, like a Darius or a Braum. Instead he looks pretty and juvenile. Also, him being a grown up momma boi is quite unique! That said, his attitude **is** trite, and his animalistic traits are minimal (this is justifiable because he's only half vastaya) but I don't mind. What you have me on board about is that his clothing and hairstyle are at odds with his brawling and fighting spirit. You could argue that he runs the business and doesn't fight anymore, but it would like having an armorless garen pretending to be a knight anyway.
From my understanding pit fighting is basically gladiatorial. Makes sense that he doesn't wear armor if he's a showman that's supposed to be exciting to see.
Rockman (NA)
: the only reason y'all like Sett's design is because it sucks
Incorrect, I genuinely enjoy this design in all aspects.
: If you let him get to you.
Emphasis on **let** because he's incredibly immobile. I'd dare say this is the most balanced champion they've made in a while, with his Grit shield being the only possible thing that seems like it could be too much.
: my biggest disappointment is he got a "Mecha" skin first before getting a lucha libre skin or Dunk master skin first like....why tho... but i guess maybe its because i hate "Mecha" anything that i find his first skin disappointing. Also like someone has said already he looks too human i wish his ears where more played out since ive really wanted another hot animal ear champion also he needs more fur i mean...his vo has him say hes "Too furry for humans, too smooth for Vastyian" but i see _**no fur AT ALL**_ besides his outfit for gods sakes at least make his arms and legs look like tiger legs/arms and give him real claws.
That's exactly how I feel. A literal dunk champion that could also be given a lucha libre skin. Here's hoping he gets one of the two as a legendary or even ultimate skin.
: All I recognize is Kagura from BB and I feel ashamed.
> [{quoted}](name=Trash Bird,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Fz1nMMNI,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-12T08:25:58.716+0000) > > All I recognize is Kagura from BB and I feel ashamed. If it makes you feel any better that's Azrael, not Kagura. {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
Rioter Comments
klin537 (NA)
: Am I the only one who actually likes sett?
I like him. Though I like most super masculine characters in video games.
Shmeeve (NA)
: One thing I am anticipating for Sett since he is supposed to be a buff brawler.
Getting Sett AND Fahkumram next year? Year of the brawler.
ShirukuSama (EUNE)
: Amusing to see how American people get triggered when they see an abusement of freedom of speech, meanwhile they have the "N-word", which is cannot be used by anyone, but a certain type of people.
Leave it to people outside the States to try and judge a specific subject they have no knowledge or experience of beyond the internet. Also, likening China's suppression of the people to the N-word only being used by people whom were most negatively. That's downright pathetic and possibly indicative of a different issue altogether.
Krynnˉ (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=TsunamiWave22,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zWjnBNPE,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-02T05:56:43.529+0000) > > I never saw a single complaint about Pyke until his ult was buffed for no reason. Don't know why this is downvoted. Pyke wasn't OP until his ult buffs, he consistantly had around 50-51% winrate (which is pretty good, but his pickrate wasn't insane either) but people forget the Nunu has like a 55% winrate in every elo yet I see no posts on the boards complaining about him. I think people want him to be nerfed really hard or gutted because he is unfun to play against, and even if he was nerfed to a balanced state, people would still complain.
Yeah, the hate for Pyke goes beyond actual balance. I don't see him as that infuriating except for his ult because of it now giving 300% effective gold. In fact I'd say his ult buffs should be reverted along with the nerfs to his uncharged Q so it's an AOE with more damage again.
Krynnˉ (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Axxuka,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zWjnBNPE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-01T22:27:07.701+0000) > > He should sacrifice one of two things : > > 1) Power on his ult (because let's admit it, he probably the best ult in the whole game right now) > > 2) No more sustain. Riot made it so that a tank build was ''impossible', and made him 100% squishy on purpose. Why give him so much sustain on his W... They gotta gut that sustain. As a Pyke one-trick myself, I think that they just need to revert his ult changes. None of us asked for this. In exchange though, and I think most Pyke mains would agree, I want my god damn AoE q back, or at the very least make the stab Q do more damage again, as some lanes you just can't get hooks off and the extra damage is nice for poking melee supports.
I never saw a single complaint about Pyke until his ult was buffed for no reason.
WardMyBüsh (EUNE)
: League of Legends High Noon Ashe,Darius and Hecarim new skins 2019
: > [{quoted}](name=LightswornLance,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=fq0B6mEf,comment-id=000700000000,timestamp=2019-09-16T17:47:14.340+0000) > > Thats how darius's ult works though? When your press r as darius 3 things can happen. > Your ult hits and doesnt kill, no reset > Your ult hits and kills, you get the reset and noxian might > Your ult doesnt hit because the enemy got killed before the axe came down but they were already targetted, you get your ult back like nothing happened, and you dont get noxian might > With pyke its the same except since his isnt targetted and instead has an area of effect, if they die within the area of effect he gets the reset. Right, but he still gets the teleport as well. In my example, for instance, he can mistime his ult and still put himself in a position to chain ults together. Darius's bonus is Noxian Might, which he doesn't get if he mistimes. Pyke's is a flash to the center of the AoE, which he doesn't get if the target doesn't die, but he _does_ get if he mistimes.
But they serve different purposes for different champions. Darius isn't in a lane sharing gold and EXP with a carry, he's a solo juggernaut meant to absorb damage and be able to dish it out. Pyke is a support with a kit focused on providing damage and crowd control. If his ult didn't work when someone else kills his target he would be virtually worthless because of how dependent he is on getting the gold from it. Only thing I think should be nerfed is his insane double gold gain, and his passive regen should be locked to W so he has to get that to heal.
: So keep TT exclusively for bots...? It makes it even more hilarious that the lowest game queue by a wide margin is inflated by bots and still can’t beat ARAM in terms of hours played and y’all think it should be saved.
> [{quoted}](name=Sewer Side,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=wYzc0ucE,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-08-01T19:10:19.481+0000) > > So keep TT exclusively for bots...? > > It makes it even more hilarious that the lowest game queue by a wide margin is inflated by bots and still can’t beat ARAM in terms of hours played and y’all think it should be saved. Nobody plays it because Riot neglected it. I've never seen a company so carefree in letting something fester in this way, literally no other MOBA slacks off and then blames players because they didn't put in effort.
: I really only agree about nerfs regarding Pyke. Giving hook gameplay to a damage-oriented champ was never a good idea, but then they gave him high staying power and resistance to being shoved out of lane on top of it. Pyke needs to lose the health regeneration entirely and have his misplays penalize him more than they currently do, and he'd be fine.
Absolutely terrible idea. Unless your goal is to make him unplayable, in which case your idea is phenomenal. I could understand if you wanted to tune it down, but as a champion that cannot build health he needs that to function properly. Otherwise he's a squishy hook champ with with defense too poor to risk all-ins with anyone that can hit him.
: > if they hit their hook it's my fault for not dodging it But you cant dodge a point blank range. And yes, im talking about the abomination blitz. I know that you have to use hard cc to stop him before he reaches melee but how do you do it when you are jhin with a yummi?
At that point you shouldn't even be in melee range of them. 2 champs specifically weak against hard engage means you need to play safe, and sometimes that means forfeiting CS so you don't get engaged upon.
: when is ff@15 going to be reduced to 4/1?
Never. I've seen games "over" by 30 minutes and managed to comeback. Sometimes the enemy won anyways, sometimes we beat them, but EVERY time there was a defeatist spamming chat and /ff we lost. A bad mindset sabotages the whole team.
Spoo (NA)
: So we have ranked TFT, when can we expect ranked ARAM
They'll do it when ARAM becomes an easily manageable cash cow.
: 100 Hp Pykes gets ignited + aery + scorch + brand dot passive.
If all that hit Pyke BEFORE W, then he died and you made this post for no reason. So I'm assuming he stealthed prior to some initial damage, or you're exaggerating. But we are already lacking full context anyways. Pyke could have all the healing runes as well, but we don't know.
: Guess thats the end of my RP buying, this is too suspicious. It appears that they are joining in a brigade based on zero evidence, I knew they were greedy but I didn't know they were malicious at Rito.
I'm more than certain this is another misguided attempt at pretending to address the rampant sexism at Riot HQ. First the panel debacle, now this. They just won't put any real effort towards solving the problem.
iiGazeii (NA)
: Can Morde get gray health?
This seems counterproductive to the point of the shield. The shield charges up, you can see the max shield you'll get, and it's soley activated. Every other grey health mechanic is based on HP you'll recover or use in some way, but Morde's W is independent of his health bar so it wouldn't make sense to make his W display as grey health.
: Riot it is alright to do to Mord as you are doing to Akali.
I doubt they'll remove anything, at most it'll be a numbers change.
: NB3 and Nubrac both deserve to be ban, LOL
Temp support mid is still off meta. It's literally off the meta. And they were doing well too. Nb3 deserves to get banned for sabotaging a game, harassing players, and going AFK.
Sukishoo (NA)
: Prestige Caitlyn Splash updated!
The position is unnatural, but it's completely possible. It's humanly achievable, but it's just like Sivir where it's an incredibly uncomfortable position to see the character "resting" in.
Terozu (NA)
: Tbh im more worried about what kind of effect the Streamer fiasco will have on female rioters.
Actually, it wasn't brought up before until now. I don't see what this would have to do with female Rioters exclusively; Everyone involved with giving the streamer free reign and letting him command Rioters is to blame, not any one person.
Awfullee (NA)
: Lmao look up Nubrac and realize he does this leeching xp, terrible strat often and it is not "roaming" as stated. He sits in Lane and Leeches xp from mid/top. Don't get butthurt because he finally got what he deserved.
> [{quoted}](name=hairdoll,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qiPFxtE2,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-06-18T01:35:17.093+0000) > > Lmao look up Nubrac and realize he does this leeching xp, terrible strat often and it is not "roaming" as stated. He sits in Lane and Leeches xp from mid/top. Don't get butthurt because he finally got what he deserved. And that excuses Nb3 behavior how exactly? Dunkey still got banned for abusive chat against a genuine troll, nb3 abuses chat and goes AFK and he gets his Riot ~~servant~~ friend to fetch a ban for someone he doesn't like.
: One look at the "hot" page shows why Riot will never take these forums seriously
So, Nubrac putting in effort to win, but in an unorthodox manner, deserves punishment. But Nightblue doesn't for abusive chat (prior to the "griefing" ) in lobby, in game, and on stream. And for going AFK in a game because he's upset.
: > [{quoted}](name=Hemulen Magi,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Pq16T6EY,comment-id=00030001,timestamp=2019-06-17T05:43:49.171+0000) > > Yeah, some people at Riot have put in some good effort to experiment with bot lane meta. > > The Mordekaiser bot lane didn't have very much potential of being good for the game though... Ranged vs melee matchups, if they actually focus on laning instead of roaming, are usually horribly one-sided. Either the ranged champion pokes a melee champion who can't retaliate until they can't farm properly, or the melee champion manages to get a lucky lead via some cheese and then just keeps on snowballing until they can gapclose and burst the ranged champion. There isn't much of any back-and-forth though. In Mordekaiser bot's case, he had the snowballing built straight into his kit via the bonus xp on W ensuring he was always ahead. > > The time {{champion:74}} {{champion:50}} {{champion:115}} {{champion:8}} {{champion:30}} went bot was really nice though. I miss that. > I'd like it if all of these could go bot occasionally: > {{champion:74}} {{champion:115}} {{champion:30}} {{champion:8}} {{champion:85}} {{champion:518}} {{champion:61}} {{champion:50}} {{champion:112}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:69}} {{champion:63}} > > And in exchange, these could sometimes go mid: > {{champion:81}} {{champion:18}} {{champion:236}} {{champion:110}} {{champion:133}} {{champion:42}} {{champion:29}} {{champion:21}} > [...and I realize half of these already go mid sometimes. That's part of my point - it would only be fair if mages also go bot.] Half of those ADCs do not go mid. .-. Corki and Quinn are literally the only ones and Corki is the only one that does it with *any* regularity. Ezreal used to go mid but I haven't see that since season 5 or 6. I think the better way to phrase it would be if you want mages in midlane, then marksmen need to be given compensation buffs to either be able to deal with these new lane opponents with high base damages, CC, and an item specifically intended for dealing with AD champs(most with the intention to specifically *deal* with the marksmen that they'll now laning against, btw; mages and assassins are intended to pop squishies; it doesn't get much squishier than a marksmen) or to be able to solo go mid. Either way, the issue has never been ADCs shoving mages out of bot. Mages have always been able to go bot and destroy. They were just more popular when ADCs were hot garbage last season(which if we go back to, I will personally find a way to rally a boycott of Riot Games because that was fucking ass.).
> [{quoted}](name=OtterlyLost,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Pq16T6EY,comment-id=000300010001,timestamp=2019-06-17T19:08:57.130+0000) > > Half of those ADCs do not go mid. .-. Corki and Quinn are literally the only ones and Corki is the only one that does it with *any* regularity. Ezreal used to go mid but I haven't see that since season 5 or 6. > > I think the better way to phrase it would be if you want mages in midlane, then marksmen need to be given compensation buffs to either be able to deal with these new lane opponents with high base damages, CC, and an item specifically intended for dealing with AD champs(most with the intention to specifically *deal* with the marksmen that they'll now laning against, btw; mages and assassins are intended to pop squishies; it doesn't get much squishier than a marksmen) or to be able to solo go mid. Either way, the issue has never been ADCs shoving mages out of bot. Mages have always been able to go bot and destroy. They were just more popular when ADCs were hot garbage last season(which if we go back to, I will personally find a way to rally a boycott of Riot Games because that was fucking ass.). Every time I hear "ADC was bad!" I remember how they immediately bounced back and became broken again. Also, all of those ADC's can and have gone mid.
: Roaming Teemo Support 3-Step Guide
Step 4: ignore all context so you can circlejerk about it on the Boards. Step 5: Fear all off meta play until a pro does it themselves. Then play it ad nauseam because the context of the pick doesn't matter, only that it was picked.
xAcidik (NA)
: Why are all of you hive-mind keyboard warriors pretending that Teemo supporting mid laners in your game without communication wouldn't tilt you? Stop. You're lying and you're just like the Teemo, riding the publicity it gets you.
> [{quoted}](name=xAcidik,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pXubEn2q,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-06-17T17:31:10.464+0000) > > Why are all of you hive-mind keyboard warriors pretending that Teemo supporting mid laners in your game without communication wouldn't tilt you? Stop. You're lying and you're just like the Teemo, riding the publicity it gets you. Being tilted doesn't give you permission to AFK and purposely sabotage the game for your team. Or abusive chat.
: > [{quoted}](name=Bob the Toastr,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nzVah6wI,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-06-17T17:21:44.827+0000) > > Looks like toxic streamers have had a great influence on the playerbase. FYI there are people that don't accept trolling like you do.
> [{quoted}](name=H4H4 H1H1 H4H4,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nzVah6wI,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-06-17T21:17:44.095+0000) > > FYI there are people that don't accept trolling like you do. Good thing the only troll that game was NB3.
: #MODS: Can you please start deleting these topics and suspending people who keep making them? This is harassment of another player and a clear violation of the "Naming and Shaming" of players set in the boards guidelines. I get he's a streamer and a popular guy but that shouldn't mean people can spam threads shitting on the guy. The circlejerk "Hate on NB3" fad has gone on long enough and you need to put a stop to it.
> [{quoted}](name=OneMustFall,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZGk4yrnd,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-06-17T01:47:22.362+0000) > > #MODS: > > Can you please start deleting these topics and suspending people who keep making them? This is harassment of another player and a clear violation of the "Naming and Shaming" of players set in the boards guidelines. I get he's a streamer and a popular guy but that shouldn't mean people can spam threads shitting on the guy. The circlejerk "Hate on NB3" fad has gone on long enough and you need to put a stop to it. He's a public face of Riot Games. I don't believe he qualifies for the name and shame rule if he streamed the game he broke the rules in.
: The guy was obviously trolling. Why are you defending something you would all criticize and yell at if it happened in your game? You're all hypocrites.
> [{quoted}](name=AirKingNeo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AtEYhR3a,comment-id=001e,timestamp=2019-06-15T16:17:57.990+0000) > > The guy was obviously trolling. Why are you defending something you would all criticize and yell at if it happened in your game? > > You're all hypocrites. Seems like it was going objectively well. I'd be fine with what Teemo was doing. Actual trolling looks very different than what this guy did.
: Morde sitting at 70% ban rate, 13% pick rate, and 56% WR even with 0 expereince on him
Little early to be calling for nerfs. Let's see how things go from here, especially since it hasn't even been 24 hours yet.
Kai Guy (NA)
: So... Basically your telling folks if they don't mindlessly play the same pick into every game regardless of viability or current meta its a positive thing? That if they develop a champion pool they add to their ability to climb and thus see an uptick in wins from that. I mean yea your right... but... you think Boards users are gonna support this? How many OTPs come here to demand gutting of champions/roles they struggle with on the daily?
Well actually one of the best ways to climb is to play about 3 champions exclusively whenever possible.
Rioter Comments
: Who keeps punkyfying champion at riot? Leave Kayle Hairstyle ALONE, she isn't Vi or Jinx.
While I understand and agree with your point, where are you going with "Angels this and that!" Exactly? It's a champion Riot made, they can change any feature at any given time because it's THEIR world and THEIR characters. Many angels are supposed to make you go insane upon seeing them because of their terrifying forms, but that's not the aspect Riot drew inspiration from.
Poske (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Acanthus,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oFi92KJ6,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-02-07T05:27:37.653+0000) > > Essence flare is such an obviously unhealthy mechanic. But things being obviously unhealthy hasn't stopped things like the Rengar and Leblanc reverts. Or the burst meta in general. 0 Clue what you mean by putting Le blanc in that sentence
Do you also have zero clue why LeBlanc builds AP? Lol
Meoth (NA)
: What if Flash wasn't in the game?
Tower diving would be almost impossible to mess up. Immobile champs would get camped to infinity.
Show more

Jet Sett

Level 146 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion