: Meanwhile there are still no black female champions
> [{quoted}](name=So Sincere,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=tGQjwUYg,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-08-15T16:15:03.125+0000) > > I already know all of the racist trolls will be here to argue that race is irrelevant but that does not negate the fact that there is representation of every race for both genders except a black female champ. It may not matter to you but it does matter to someone and I personally don't care if you don't like black women and don't care about how black women/people feel. Black women deserve a champion, it is long overdue and can be done tastefully with respect. There is absolutely no excuse at this point. If they are aware that they have a following with the LGBT community, they are fully aware that they also have following that would celebrate a completely diverse and inclusive champion pool. Karma is still a PoC champion. She's also very tasteful, and fights for peace within Ionia.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: it's not actually... Dota is much more slow paced... just has more OP CC skills that make kills easy and the snowballing is much more intense because you take your opponent's gold when you kill him... but as a gameplay, it's not nearly as fast... much more slow and clunky... Anyway, I just think that first blood shouldn't he taken that easily at level 1-2... it's just ridiculous now... not to mention the late game which is just a bloodbath...
> [{quoted}](name=I will obliviate,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sbzr5EsW,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-11-09T01:09:37.292+0000) > > it's not actually... Dota is much more slow paced... just has more OP CC skills that make kills easy and the snowballing is much more intense because you take your opponent's gold when you kill him... but as a gameplay, it's not nearly as fast... much more slow and clunky... > > Anyway, I just think that first blood shouldn't he taken that easily at level 1-2... it's just ridiculous now... not to mention the late game which is just a bloodbath... DotA also has far for advanced mechanics. I think the fastpaceness of League in Season 8 is great, considering it's a vanilla, beginner-friendly MOBA.
GigglesO (NA)
: Die/CC'd before I can do enough damage to kill them. Its hard even getting in range of the enemy I have better luck with predator.
> [{quoted}](name=GigglesO,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lUhkx3vZ,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-11-08T23:38:24.437+0000) > > Die/CC'd before I can do enough damage to kill them. Its hard even getting in range of the enemy I have better luck with predator. Assuming you're standard tanky-ish Morde, I'd say Predator or Dark Harvest. Maybe Glacial Augment, Phase Rush, or Fleet Footwork. I'm leaning toward Dark Harvest, or Fleet Footwork If Fleet, I suggest Domination secondary with sustain sub-runes. Mobility and sustain are nice on Morde, the issue might be gap closing however. Legend: Tenacity if he goes Fleet is very nice, and Coup de Grace is a nice execute, considering his ult. Sorcery might be cool also as a sub-rune set (MS). I agree none of the masteries compliment his kit particularly well however. It's problematic.
: This game has become ridiculously fast paced... too much dmg out there guys!
League is quite slow compared to other MOBAs, this is good for the game IMO, but I understand and totally empathize from where you're coming from.
welknair (NA)
: You change form with her R, which is an ability. Predator rune clearly says it ends when you use an ability. This seems pretty intuitive.
> [{quoted}](name=welknair,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=u3efKs5w,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-11-08T23:41:22.687+0000) > > You change form with her R, which is an ability. Predator rune clearly says it ends when you use an ability. This seems pretty intuitive. It's not considered an ability for {{item:3057}} items, or {{item:3070}} items. Why should this be different?
: Why do we keep changing runes masteries?
I think the variance can be agitating, but I feel that this change is actually better for the better. Some are overtuned, but some (Glacial Augment) make the game so fun.
Rioter Comments
: I'm surprised riot isn't looking to buff Zyra's jungle. I mean she's only a plant. With boobies. But still she's a plant and you'd expect to find a plant in the jungle.
> [{quoted}](name=Linna Excel,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5lvhTteo,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-10-26T01:00:55.214+0000) > > I'm surprised riot isn't looking to buff Zyra's jungle. I mean she's only a plant. With boobies. But still she's a plant and you'd expect to find a plant in the jungle. I think that'd be fascinating. Her passive (while sometimes random) can totally help with her early clear, and could totally be adjusted to jungle. Her ganks aren't unstoppable and she's still low mobility with okay projectile speeds. Sidenote: Wasn't AD Zyra jungle a thing a long time ago?
Tentaku (EUNE)
: They already said Annie is a no (too reliable CC), and Morg is a yes (strong CC, but not as reliable). Judging from that, mages that don't have too much pointandclickness in their kits are candidates.
> [{quoted}](name=dont stop Niisan,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5lvhTteo,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-10-25T17:31:09.968+0000) > > They already said Annie is a no (too reliable CC), and Morg is a yes (strong CC, but not as reliable). Judging from that, mages that don't have too much pointandclickness in their kits are candidates. They okayed Morg? I did not know. That's great. So if they're going for skillshot-based ganks, Karma has a nice possibility of being buffed in jungle.
Bobovich (EUW)
: Can we have an item for tanks with an active that works like Xin's ult?
Why for tanks? Wouldn't this be better suited to fighters or even ADCs?
: What makes a good midlander for soloqueue?
~~Their name is~~ {{champion:3}}. In all honesty, I like to think battle mages who build beefy while maintaining damage ({{champion:1}} {{champion:34}} {{champion:3}} {{champion:90}} {{champion:50}} {{champion:8}} and Ryliandry's {{champion:143}}) are best in Solo Queue. Keep in mind, this is from a Silver perspective. I like to think that because people don't build tank in my ELO, champs that can deal sustained damage/burst while being beefy tend to win games. Which is entirely true, in low ELO. Malzahar, Galio, and Vladmir are insane right now. Basically, just use them.
iLBGAMing (EUW)
: Small Leona Change Idea
I like this idea, but I also like that Leona is more of a fighter tank than she is a defensive tank. This would not help promote her identity. The reasoning is spot-on, the execution is not.
: Everyone is already getting less mr with new rune changes in PBE.
> [{quoted}](name=The Deckowner,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rlTrNFJi,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-10-25T14:28:26.190+0000) > > Everyone is already getting less mr with new rune changes in PBE. Everyone's also getting less armor. What's your point?
: Went from G2-G5
> [{quoted}](name=MadViking,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JX4oK1xw,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-10-25T15:49:04.082+0000) > > At 0 LP, tanked my MMR, and can't win a game because I'm a loser. > > If I stop playing ranked will I go below gold? I need to just stop while I'm ahead. I can't win a game so I just need to stop so I at least get rewards. > > Literally nothing I can do to win a game, never in my life have I went on such a losing spree in this game. I feel the pain of end-of-season gatekeeping trolls. {{champion:32}}
Nhifu (NA)
: MORE BANS FOR RANKED
I think it should be more like a team-alternating 3 bans -> 3 picks -> 4 bans -> 4 picks -> 3 bans -> 3 picks, or maybe something slightly simpler. I do think champ select should be longer for sure. I think Riot missed the mark when deciding to make the bans at once, only because it removes strategic plays (banning counterpicks). It works fine, but I'd love to see a different ban system.
: Does anyone else hate this barrier heal meta?
I like it because it gives options. If you want to go aggressive, Heal/Barrier or Heal/Ignite bot works. If you want to go a more defensive route, Heal/Exhaust bot works.
: Spellthief's Edge discourages AoE poke on multiple champs simultaneously
I certainly agree. Now that there is a 1.25s delay between proccing it as well, champions with AoE DoT abilities like {{champion:25}} and {{champion:21}} have suffered in gold production. I think they need to remove the delay, considering Coin gives 25 gold per minion early, and Relic gives 20+ on minion kills early.
Rioter Comments
FireDrizzle (EUNE)
: he wouldn't without shiv and ie.I think the new runes and ardent censor will be a bit of a nerf to adcs, except the new press the attack. Probably still need across the board ad buffs reverted too actually.
> [{quoted}](name=FireDrizzle,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iHuEUNeT,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-10-23T18:25:12.618+0000) > > he wouldn't without shiv and ie.I think the new runes and ardent censor will be a bit of a nerf to adcs, except the new press the attack. Probably still need across the board ad buffs reverted too actually. I get what you're saying, but RFC would be equally crazy if Shiv was melee.
: on ardent censor
> [{quoted}](name=i am alyra,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=aE8bss7O,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-10-25T14:32:04.883+0000) > > first, hopefully these latest nerfs should make enough of a difference. > > but, something dawned on me - doesn't the censer's buff last for as long as the shield lasts plus an additional 6 seconds, whereas with heals it only lasts 6 seconds? > > that seems a little bit uneven, I'd expect it only to apply for six seconds for both shields and heals - so it applies its passive on-effect but does not care how long the effect lasts. > > just a thought. The stats on Ardent are still really nice for AP poking supports. The passive is okay now, but it still boosts heals.
: Lmao Galio is ridiculous
The sad part is, it's instant. Galio train, fam. {{sticker:galio-happy}}
: So, I love the direction for Galio's changes but Riot, ya need to at least half the % scaling on Q!
I think they should add a short delay before Q (.5-.75s?), because it's instant DoT with long range that scales very well. Also, Galio is very tanky and should be able to take hits.
FireDrizzle (EUNE)
: I think they just need to make static melee only, make all zeal items 100 more gold get rid of IE or change it significantly, reduce ER cdr to 20%. And not give press the attack a bit of burst. Nerf Draven, then adcs don't 2 shot easy.
> [{quoted}](name=FireDrizzle,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iHuEUNeT,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-10-23T17:39:56.640+0000) > > I think they just need to make static melee only, make all zeal items 100 more gold get rid of IE or change it significantly, reduce ER cdr to 20%. And not give press the attack a bit of burst. Nerf Draven, then adcs don't 2 shot easy. ...but Twitch 2-shots easy....
: Malph main concerned for Malph after catching wind of Irelia rework.
..You fail to recognize that tanks are there to soak damage and not to inflict it. If you want damage on Malphite, AP certainly is the way to go, and a viable way to go as well. I think you make some good points, however. Malphite **does** need a full VGU because he is a "bland" character. He doesn't have the crazy tools the new/reworked champions typically have in League, or anything to deal with said tools. His abilities are very basic and don't necessarily synergize with each other to make his kit cohesive or unique (Rammus, in my opinion, has more of a unique approach to the AD-soaking tank, and Alistar pretty much has a Malphite ult at level 2). TL;DR: I'm not opposed to a Malphite rework, or even a relaunch, because there is not much to work with currently (that someone else doesn't do better).
Kiyal (NA)
: An Ardent Censer like item for melee idea
Thing is though, Alistar and Taric can use Ardent Censer fine. Also, so can any support with Stoneborn Pact and CC, which is every single tank that supports. Beyond even that possibility (of StonebornCenser tanks) lies the gameplay issue that CC machines already work best with hypercarries.
: Emotes are live!
I have no clue why this is being touted as "less typing, less dying: emotes!", when it's an RP-based mechanic. Isn't that pay-to-win? The concept is great, the execution is not.
: You were attacking the trist; one of them must have reported you, and for a 14 day I assume that you have previous punishments? It would be rare to escalate to that for this alone. Based on what I've seen before, you either have priors of this isn't the whole chat log.
> [{quoted}](name=KempyreanPirate,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=iE1qWnEQ,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-10-10T22:04:46.075+0000) > > You were attacking the trist; one of them must have reported you, and for a 14 day I assume that you have previous punishments? It would be rare to escalate to that for this alone. Based on what I've seen before, you either have priors of this isn't the whole chat log. i actually don't see anything bad here, he was appropriately critiquing, besides the "kys" comments
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: July 21
I know it's likely not going to happen, but what are the chances of new Miss Fortune VOs ever? Because it's ok that she's sexualized, but it's not ok that she is a character with little depth. Her identity is muddled due to lack of meaningful VOs.
: Buying Runes Between Now and Preseason
It honestly makes me not want to play League when Smite has better rewards and Riot refuses to acknowledge the hours I had to grind for runes in order to do ranked, only to get fucked by smurfs. Like Riot employees know anything about working for runes when their accounts have everything unlocked. Define value when something's necessary in order to do something else. If this a shitty reward (which I'm almost certain it will be) like an icon, then I'd much rather go to other games that actually care about their fanbases. Don't instill the idea that runes are necessary to hardcore fans of your game, and then, poof, take the rug out from under. Make me eat my words Riot. Because right now this makes me have no respect for your company when everything is hush-hush.
: I think the biggest problem with Cait is how hard her design misses her theme.
I actually agree with this, but for different reasons. Caitlyn is not steampunk-inspired like a lot of the other Piltover champions, which doesn't mesh well with what her identity as a Piltover champion should be. If she was Demacian, maybe her identity would be cohesive, but she's not, so.... In regards to the utility ADC thing; Caitlyn is a street vigilante more than a cop. While being a utility ADC might fit her design as a "cop" better, it wouldn't as a vigilante. Either way, she likely needs a relaunch just so that her character has a cohesive identity.
Eedat (NA)
: I dont understand why people dislike Zed so much
This is such a dumb troll post. Understand that out of these listed, Zed has the least conditional mobility in order to ACTUALLY burst. That's why he's overtuned, like many of the other ones listed (shocked you didn't list Yasuo), and has invulnerability in ult and easy jukes. Also keep in mind, all of these listed (bar Fizz [and Zed]) are hard-stopped by hard CC.
: Before and After
No because if you make Phantom melee only, close-range marksmen like Graves suffer.
: Dodging is already handled appropriately. If you dodge sparingly (i.e. once a day), the penalty is pretty much non-existent. If you dodge frequently, you are punished for it. ---------------------- If you remembered the time before dodge penalties existed, you wouldn't be asking for them to return.
> [{quoted}](name=EndlessSorcerer,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TrqqcXdq,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-07-02T16:24:37.636+0000) > > Dodging is already handled appropriately. > > If you dodge sparingly (i.e. once a day), the penalty is pretty much non-existent. > > If you dodge frequently, you are punished for it. > ---------------------- > If you remembered the time before dodge penalties existed, you wouldn't be asking for them to return. Also, I wasn't asking for no dodge penalties at all. I even suggest an ARAM reroll system.
: Dodging is already handled appropriately. If you dodge sparingly (i.e. once a day), the penalty is pretty much non-existent. If you dodge frequently, you are punished for it. ---------------------- If you remembered the time before dodge penalties existed, you wouldn't be asking for them to return.
> [{quoted}](name=EndlessSorcerer,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TrqqcXdq,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-07-02T16:24:37.636+0000) > > Dodging is already handled appropriately. > > If you dodge sparingly (i.e. once a day), the penalty is pretty much non-existent. > > If you dodge frequently, you are punished for it. > ---------------------- > If you remembered the time before dodge penalties existed, you wouldn't be asking for them to return. You always lose 3 LP and get a timer. That is what I am referring to.
Rioter Comments
Dasdi96 (NA)
: Why do people want mordekaiser buffed?
He has interactive gameplay...before 6. The issue with Mordekaiser, as with all hypercarries, is he can seem impossible to play against when doing well, and incredibly trash when not. I believe that is why people want him REWORKED. (I've never heard someone mention 'Buff Mordekaiser' since he was made into a "serious" champ, but I have heard people cuss Riot out about how his kit makes no sense thematically currently. How does a metal master summon a dragon? You ask me. He should be a metal phantom dragon trainer.)
Aseeya (EUW)
: Since Katarina is now one of the most mobile champions in the game
No, if anything, that should be the last thing to go because it's thematically tied to her kit (think TF card mechanic). Also Yasuo is still more mobile.
: Yasuo Nerf
He needs more.
Rioter Comments
: Extreme mobility with burst
Yasuo, Fizz...I agree.
Ediarai (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=PermabannedGaren,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=A4IyULsX,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2017-02-14T00:27:09.583+0000) > > Yeah, fuck him for being really fun to play and having a large amount of dedicated mains who enjoy him? He should be nerfed so that the AD assassins who are winning far more often right now can be played more! Well now you have champions like Zed and Talon in meta. Stop complaining
> [{quoted}](name=Ediarai,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=A4IyULsX,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2017-04-10T15:10:28.920+0000) > > Well now you have champions like Zed and Talon in meta. Stop complaining nice necrobump. Also I'd prefer those two who may be overtuned, but have clear ways to outplay them.
: Official Waifu Tier List
This is trash because where is {{champion:6}} ?
Mokkun (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Aleccat,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ZTNYJEZr,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-03-07T22:39:27.798+0000) > > ...there would be waaay less hate comments on Gameplay boards. Naw, people would just fine something different to complain about.
> [{quoted}](name=Mokkun,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ZTNYJEZr,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2017-03-07T22:40:20.228+0000) > > Naw, people would just fine something different to complain about. ur right
IAmWoralo (EUW)
: Are melee attack speed builds slowly being pushed out of the game?
Due to lethality nerfs, auto-attack champions are going to go to attack speed.
: If we removed these 3 from the game
...there would be waaay less hate comments on Gameplay boards.
: Unfortunately, causing a Remake results in an immediate penalty.
> [{quoted}](name=Deep Terror Nami,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=jdAZkUNH,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-03-06T23:10:08.809+0000) > > Unfortunately, causing a Remake results in an immediate penalty. oh ok. Thank you for informing me.
Rioter Comments
: annoying =/= should be changed
> [{quoted}](name=Big Lincoln,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EdjIoAMs,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-02-22T21:00:19.090+0000) > > annoying =/= should be changed Overloaded should definitely be changed, see the two champions listed.
Show more

Jezebelle

Level 152 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion