Rioter Comments
: Imagine this: a fed rengar goes MIA from top lane. There's a bush in the mid lane. Top lane can't push until he gets vision of rengar for fear of getting jumped. Mid lane can't push until they have vision of rengar and ivern for fear of getting jumped. Jungle can't roam through there to provide adequate backup for fear of ivern and rengar already being there
> [{quoted}](name=CheesecakeTheCat,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wEkrhoEJ,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-09-20T21:49:53.104+0000) > > Imagine this: a fed rengar goes MIA from top lane. There's a bush in the mid lane. Top lane can't push until he gets vision of rengar for fear of getting jumped. Mid lane can't push until they have vision of rengar and ivern for fear of getting jumped. Jungle can't roam through there to provide adequate backup for fear of ivern and rengar already being there that's literally 2 people on THEIR team wasting precious and valuable time just like the gameplay boards to overthink everything lol
: you know what's bs?
so is pd gonna be the new circle jerk on the boards next to rylais and frozen mallet? cant wait {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
Hibeki (NA)
: No this is what I see {{champion:106}} : {{item:3083}} {{item:3065}} {{item:3742}} {{item:3111}} {{item:3800}} {{item:1401}} {{champion:106}} : Dont worry guys, I'll body block and protect our carries! {{champion:106}} : Oh {{item:3033}} and {{item:3116}} means I'm literally nonexistant this fight and die in under 5 seconds because damage is ridiculously high. Not to mention {{item:3071}} and armor shred on champions meaning out of my 200 armor I basically have only 40.
> [{quoted}](name=Hebiki,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yKiqPw7H,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2016-09-13T02:32:21.561+0000) > > No this is what I see > > {{champion:106}} : {{item:3083}} {{item:3065}} {{item:3742}} {{item:3111}} {{item:3800}} {{item:1401}} > > {{champion:106}} : Dont worry guys, I'll body block and protect our carries! > > {{champion:106}} : Oh {{item:3033}} and {{item:3116}} means I'm literally nonexistant this fight and die in under 5 seconds because damage is ridiculously high. Not to mention {{item:3071}} and armor shred on champions meaning out of my 200 armor I basically have only 40. lol found someone who thinks thinks this is what tanking is xd
: > [{quoted}](name=JackMcSnipeyz,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KfgqpPFz,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-09-11T20:33:43.201+0000) > > Nothing wrong with that, not every champion has to be picked in lcs in order to be viable/fun to play. > Also when jhin was released people said he was low tier adc and will never be played competitively- well what do you know... Jhin got base stat buffs across the board IIRC before he got popular.
> [{quoted}](name=Tychusfindlay919,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KfgqpPFz,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2016-09-11T23:07:58.826+0000) > > Jhin got base stat buffs across the board IIRC before he got popular. Patch 6.4- Jhin HP regen per second increased to 1.2 from 1.1 HP regen per second growth increased to 0.11 from .1 Movement Speed increased to 330 from 325 Patch 6.7- Jhin Dancing Grenade (Q) Mana cost increased to 40/45/50/55/60 from 30/35/40/45/50 Damage reduced to 50/75/100/125/150 from 60/85/110/135/160 Captive Audience (E) mana cost reduced to 30/35/40/45/50 from 40/45/50/55/60 He's popular in pro play because pros realized that he shines during this botlane meta, being able to easily execute squishy supports that are meta and then the ADC afterwards. That and 4 man bot ganks are 10x easier when Jhin can slow you by 80% from a mile away. And of course, when he does this it's very "flashy" to watch, even though it's very slow.
  Rioter Comments
: Coolness! BUT there were actual reasons as well, for Yorick we wanted him to immediately understand when the Maiden has died, since it's very easy to lose track of your own character, let alone a minion. Compounded by the fact that she can move far away from him.
> [{quoted}](name=Solcrushed,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jAATvLlB,comment-id=00250000,timestamp=2016-09-06T18:42:25.254+0000) > > Coolness! > ike > BUT there were actual reasons as well, for Yorick we wanted him to immediately understand when the Maiden has died, since it's very easy to lose track of your own character, let alone a minion. Compounded by the fact that she can move far away from him. This is a bit off topic but I noticed this year particularily champions have been getting special "music" tacked onto their kits (first one that got this was Jhin I assume) is there any reason to start suddenly adding these to new champs? It's not a criticism though because I really like how it adds to the gameplay immersion.
: Now That Kog's W Is Getting Reverted, Can Guinsoo's Be Buffed And More On-Hit Items Added?
I don't want to have another on-hit meta nightmare like the beginning of this season. So I'm fine with on-hit champions not being meta right now
: Make a champion disgustingly OP without changing their ratios/base numbers
: A message to support mains from a friendly ADC.
I play a lot of ADC and Support so I really understand the struggle. I'm fine with my support doing their own thing in lane; as long as they can get the job done and protect me so I can cs/stomp our lane opponents, then I could care less if they take a few kills or CS.
Aeszarck (NA)
: We have [this thing](http://am-a.akamaihd.net/image?f=http://news.cdn.leagueoflegends.com/public/images/articles/2015/august_2015/BBA/Bilgewater_Serpent01notext_1920x1550.jpg&resize=1024:).
> [{quoted}](name=Aeszarck,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=b8gUrQoI,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2016-09-05T05:07:13.549+0000) > > We have [this thing](http://am-a.akamaihd.net/image?f=http://news.cdn.leagueoflegends.com/public/images/articles/2015/august_2015/BBA/Bilgewater_Serpent01notext_1920x1550.jpg&resize=1024:). Nagakabourous is already "embodied" through {{champion:420}}'s vessel that she hauls around. So it technically is a champion, just through another champion :P
: There's no such thing as a melee hyper carry anymore
In the beginning of the season I'd say that "melee hyper carries" were meta, just because of Guinsoos rework and Devourer before it got removed and added onto the new Guinsoos. It feels like they can only be considered viable or meta when itemization heavily favors them. And even when they are meta everyone hated it (literally 10+ posts complaining about devourer-guinsoos yi, jax, etc) so it's for the best in my opinion.
Herim (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Jhin UItd JFK,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PvnMAlo3,comment-id=0011,timestamp=2016-09-03T20:18:34.655+0000) > > {{champion:202}} {{item:3006}} {{item:3071}} {{item:3124}} {{item:3085}} {{item:3091}} {{item:3153}}
> [{quoted}](name=Yifftopia,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PvnMAlo3,comment-id=00110000,timestamp=2016-09-03T20:34:14.088+0000) > > {{item:3006}} {{item:3071}} {{item:3124}} {{item:3085}} {{item:3091}} {{item:3153}} http://prntscr.com/cdtth6 on-hit jhin op (couldnt finish the rageblade and runaans tho)
Laçez (EUW)
: @Riot Buff Kindred already
Remember in the beginning of the season where everyone was like "deer rito im tirud ov seeein these same champs all da time its so boring pls gut them so we can go back to the boring tank jg meta" *tank jg meta rolls in* "deer rito pls gut tank jg meta it is so boring i want 2 see acshun in jg ty" Literally boards in a nutshell. Sure Kindred was annoying to deal with early game but all Riot could have done was lower her early base damages instead of giving her the Kalista treatment. Now I hate playing Jungle because it's either pick Rek'Sai, Gragas, or anyone else that is a tank and is overloaded.
Herim (NA)
: Name one champion, I will make a build for him fopr you to try out in a normal game.
: Critical Strike needs a rework
Crit is fine imo, it takes longer to actually "ramp" up than the regular armor pen builds that are seen, and since the game is usually decided by early-mid game, having a build (aka armor pen build) that's suited to give you a better early and mid game would be popular. The meta just simply doesn't favor it
: Depends on the people you spoke with. I was pretty sure jhin will be busted. Just looking at his range and scaling. And i'm kinda annoyed how riot doesn'T care to gut any assassin, bruiser or tank but don't think about nerfing adcs ever (except lucian). Even the jhin "nerf" resulted in 0,1 AD ratio less and a buff on his ult. Great.
> [{quoted}](name=GayFluffyUnicorn,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pr6JJ1eb,comment-id=00100001,timestamp=2016-09-01T10:10:51.543+0000) > > Depends on the people you spoke with. > I was pretty sure jhin will be busted. > Just looking at his range and scaling. > And i'm kinda annoyed how riot doesn'T care to gut any assassin, bruiser or tank but don't think about nerfing adcs ever (except lucian). > Even the jhin "nerf" resulted in 0,1 AD ratio less and a buff on his ult. > Great. Yet because of those nerfs (-0.2 AD on W, way less base dmg on ult(relies more on missing health, harder to 100-0 squishies like before)) his winrate dropped from 53% to 50%
Arakadia (NA)
: Jhin splashart was revealed before his official reveal.
> [{quoted}](name=Arakadia,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=IlVHEX1I,comment-id=0019000200000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-09-01T04:27:41.241+0000) > > Jhin splashart was revealed before his official reveal. That was like a day before though and something tells me they aren't gonna reveal him tomorrow
The KDA (NA)
: Imaqtpie/IWDominate pulling a Tyler1
Melvear (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Jhin UItd JFK,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pr6JJ1eb,comment-id=0010,timestamp=2016-08-31T00:14:28.310+0000) > > I remember when Jhin was released and people were like "xd jhin is shit he wont b played in lcs or high elo ever xd" > > Now people are saying he's op. feelsbadman People were saying the same thing about Lucian when he was launched.
> [{quoted}](name=Melvear,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pr6JJ1eb,comment-id=00100000,timestamp=2016-08-31T16:48:59.828+0000) > > People were saying the same thing about Lucian when he was launched. But Lucian was severely bugged and underpowered when he was released, and so got bug fixes/buffs to him to get him to his current state. Jhin has had none of that happen to him. Slight stat buffs when he was released was the only buff he's received.
: HateDaddys pro as heck guide to being really hard to kill.
Salron (NA)
: PD probably needs to be reworked or removed
Yasuo and Graves are probably the only ones "abusing" it even if you could call it that. I think the item is in a perfectly good spot since it fills a niche (anti burst and better dueling potential) in sacrifice of utility from RFC or the raw AoE from Shiv. I just think this is something the Boards are claiming OP just so they can form a new circlejerk now that Yas is getting nerfed.
: Am I the only one who's glad Ashe is a top tier ADC?
I remember when Jhin was released and people were like "xd jhin is shit he wont b played in lcs or high elo ever xd" Now people are saying he's op. feelsbadman
: Winning games is 90% luck now
Silver is probably the worst ELO simply due to how inconsistent and volatile the players are. One game someone can go 30/0 and the next game they become the one to stop world hunger with how much they feed. Hell it happens to me too. Because I'm still learning. Silver is full of people that are _refining_ and _polishing_ their technique, and because of this players sometimes don't play as optimally as they do each game because they haven't fixed their technique and are still learning. All in all, Silver is just a giant middle school with people learning how to actually "play" League of Legends. You'll get out with time and experience.
: {{champion:202}} .... Me- ...... {{champion:202}} I c.... Me- Only for four seconds. I get it.
> [{quoted}](name=Demopyro2,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=5Fi3EE1t,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2016-08-30T01:09:31.781+0000) > > {{champion:202}} .... > Me- ...... > {{champion:202}} I c.... > Me- Only for four seconds. I get it. downvoted to get to four
: Welcome to another edition of "You are a trash jungler because i lost lane"
Honestly in our elo picks don't matter as much as higher up since there's a lack of understanding of team comps and what can be done to work with them. I'd stick to playing your main(s) even if you don't think it'd go so well. Just stick to what you're good at and comfortable and t. And I understand your frustration. Had an Irelia top feeding one game and there wasn't much we could do about her. She then dc'd and we lost through lack of pressure. I looked her up on op.gg and it looks like she just completed her placements into Silver 2... with a 33% winrate. I honestly think placements need a look at. If someone gets put where they don't belong (she obviously belonged in Bronze 3-Bronze 1) it ruins the experience for everyone else.
: The additional irony is i worked on that show a few years before riot. (And TWD was the first place i got a scene I'd written on TV)
> [{quoted}](name=WAAARGHbobo,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=bpdWvoEE,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-08-29T03:29:21.335+0000) > > The additional irony is i worked on that show a few years before riot. (And TWD was the first place i got a scene I'd written on TV) what scene did you write/help write? I love that show and that's interesting to hear :o
Navarune (NA)
: One of the most articulate posts I have read on these forums, and very well thought out as well. I think your suggestion is actually a really good one, although "free power" can be given via base damage buffs as well rather than raw AP attached to his ult.
> [{quoted}](name=Navarune,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KEYjyQnm,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-08-29T00:35:10.367+0000) > > One of the most articulate posts I have read on these forums, and very well thought out as well. I think your suggestion is actually a really good one, although "free power" can be given via base damage buffs as well rather than raw AP attached to his ult. Buffing the base damages would further alienate the powerspike (if you could call it that) he gets from level 6 and his overall impact in the game, while making his laning phase better, which is bad because it could become oppressive and warrant him nerfs. If AP or some kind of "damage buff" was given to him through a passive on his ult, it would help him spike a bit better compared to other champions and at least let him hold his own until he can get his Tear stacked up.
: If High Noon Jhin is in a game with normal Jhin, some of normal Jhins effects change to High Noon.
I'm surprised this bug hasn't been fixed yet since it's been here on Jhin's release lol
Eldereon (NA)
: Dear Entitled Mid-laners,
In low elo a lot of people watch streams and high elo play where they do certain things with their team (in this instance giving buffs) and automatically assume that's what needs to happen if they play that role 100% of the games they play.
: Even Jhin isn't a sniper by Caitlyn's logic. His only sniper ability is his R (just like Caitlyn's). He's the typical CoD League champion where you wield 2 guns, reload, move really fast, throw grenades, respawn. His W and E flowers are the League essence.
> [{quoted}](name=Samflash3,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JlHJrQcK,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-08-27T07:04:23.641+0000) > > Even Jhin isn't a sniper by Caitlyn's logic. His only sniper ability is his R (just like Caitlyn's). He's the typical CoD League champion where you wield 2 guns, reload, move really fast, throw grenades, respawn. His W and E flowers are the League essence. I consider his W to also reinforce his sniper archetype due to the long range. I disagree on the part that Jhin isn't a "sniper" because his R and W are both skillshots, have long range, and fit a sniper theme. Hell even a Rioter said in a recent thread (I think it was about Evelynn on the front page) that Jhin's archetype is "sniper" which led me to make this post. Even if you don't consider Jhin a character that fits the sniper archetype, you can't really agree that Caitlyn is either.
Hibeki (NA)
: There is such a thing of having TOO MUCH to play around
That's really just a side effect from overloaded kits. I feel like Ekko should just get a lot of stuff trimmed off of his kit. He's like a goddamn Swiss Army Knife, something for every situation.
: It is "C", and it is implied that "C" is Twisted Fate. Cait can never catch "C" as he disappears from histes without any trace, other than a signature calling _card_(like, a literal card with "C" on it). Plus TF says that Piltover always has people to swindle(or rob, or scam, something along the lines of removing copious amounts of coin from their pockets) in the end of "Burning Tides". > But what do you guys think. Does Caitlyn need a new re-imagining on her archetype/gameplay? As for this, I think that she could. The sniper that never misses could be an idea(the only things she can miss are the Q, which is more of a missile, and her e, which is also not a bullet). And her shooting animations could use some work(build full AS on her, and she starts having a seizure from all the attacks when she could just kneel down and shoot semi-automatic...) Maybe more powerful shots for half the attack speed(between Jhin and a normal adc for damage wise) so she could be the opposite of Kog'Maw, who has faster attacks for less damage on each. Make her a true Siege Queen.
> [{quoted}](name=The Last Ballad,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JlHJrQcK,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-08-27T03:34:44.772+0000) > > It is "C", and it is implied that "C" is Twisted Fate. Cait can never catch "C" as he disappears from histes without any trace, other than a signature calling _card_(like, a literal card with "C" on it). Plus TF says that Piltover always has people to swindle(or rob, or scam, something along the lines of removing copious amounts of coin from their pockets) in the end of "Burning Tides". > > As for this, I think that she could. The sniper that never misses could be an idea(the only things she can miss are the Q, which is more of a missile, and her e, which is also not a bullet). And her shooting animations could use some work(build full AS on her, and she starts having a seizure from all the attacks when she could just kneel down and shoot semi-automatic...) Maybe more powerful shots for half the attack speed(between Jhin and a normal adc for damage wise) so she could be the opposite of Kog'Maw, who has faster attacks for less damage on each. Make her a true Siege Queen. Oh oops mb on the "M" part. I like the idea of giving her more powerful shots but at the cost of halving attack speed for a short duration. As well as the kneeling animation because, like you said, she looks really goofy firing off shots that fast with a rifle that big.
: > [{quoted}](name=Jhin UItd JFK,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Lho7wWAT,comment-id=000300010000,timestamp=2016-08-27T00:51:10.571+0000) > > You're right, but because he's Bronze 3 he probably doesn't know the "mechanics" behind actual Jungling. Yes, I'm a silver 4 scrublord but I used to play Jungle religiously and watch a lot of high elo junglers on streams and such still. He still has a lot to learn and because of this his opinion has much less merit than a Gold or Plat player. > > Kog is an ok jungler, but while picking him you sacrifice the potential of utility, CC and early pressure that you would get from picking a meta jungler. > > Kog is so damn weak early game and because of this he can get invaded incredibly easily and shut down. He's similar to Sivir in that he's a ticking time bomb; the minute he gets his items, his powerspike is so huge that no one can possibly stand in his way unless he was put incredibly behind by invades or lack of ganks. > > I do agree with OP saying that Kindred got dumpstered and Kog is conditionally a better jungler than her right now. Which is kinda sad. then you shouldn't be silver 4 if you think your that worthy to make your opinion so valuable.
> [{quoted}](name=MunchCrunchLunch,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Lho7wWAT,comment-id=0003000100000000,timestamp=2016-08-27T01:02:26.723+0000) > > then you shouldn't be silver 4 if you think your that worthy to make your opinion so valuable. I never said "hurr durr im silver 4 im a living god eks dee my opinion is da best" so don't go putting words in my mouth. I'm complete trash at the game and I know that. But that doesn't mean that I don't have more experience than someone in Bronze 3. It's just a fact. I thought I worded my post rather neutral towards him (I didn't call him out for being bad, I just said he was inexperienced which is also a fact) and I even agreed with the point he made about Kindred. I tried to give some advice for dealing with Kog as a jungler while making a response to the post above me is all.
: Any word on Kalista?
Lucian isn't high skill cap lol
: Just because he's bronze it doesn't mean his opinion is worthless
> [{quoted}](name=XTRMN00B1337,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Lho7wWAT,comment-id=00030001,timestamp=2016-08-26T21:09:21.664+0000) > > Just because he's bronze it doesn't mean his opinion is worthless You're right, but because he's Bronze 3 he probably doesn't know the "mechanics" behind actual Jungling. Yes, I'm a silver 4 scrublord but I used to play Jungle religiously and watch a lot of high elo junglers on streams and such still. He still has a lot to learn and because of this his opinion has much less merit than a Gold or Plat player. Kog is an ok jungler, but while picking him you sacrifice the potential of utility, CC and early pressure that you would get from picking a meta jungler. Kog is so damn weak early game and because of this he can get invaded incredibly easily and shut down. He's similar to Sivir in that he's a ticking time bomb; the minute he gets his items, his powerspike is so huge that no one can possibly stand in his way unless he was put incredibly behind by invades or lack of ganks. I do agree with OP saying that Kindred got dumpstered and Kog is conditionally a better jungler than her right now. Which is kinda sad.
Rioter Comments
: Oh boy, another week of poro king and hexakill TT!
And yet when URF is actually playable for the weekend the Boards get filled with shitposts about how terrible the gamemode is. xd
: Jhin Quadra kill ft Bustin the nut Reaction
Bustin gonna be the new Tyler1 Gonna be coaching those sick Nami plays while flaming his team
Reav3 (NA)
: I think we are pretty aligned that her fantasy is that of a Assassin and not a Diver.
> [{quoted}](name=Reav3,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6uRAp9eo,comment-id=001800020000,timestamp=2016-08-26T19:40:51.081+0000) > > I think we are pretty aligned that her fantasy is that of a Assassin and not a Diver. This is a little bit off topic but Nocturne is considered a Diver even though his playstyle and burst patterns are way more like an Assassin. If work is done on Nocturne will his fantasy become more of a Diver or Assassin?
: Nocturne Insane Buff on PBE
I feel like these changes are to help him keep up with the more meta-centric junglers that are packed with easily accessible CC. If you pick Nocturne into even a Vi or Jarvan they will out jungle you during laning until you hit 6. And when the game has become very laning phase-snowball reliant, Nocturne barely stands a chance at being able to apply pressure with his pitiful fear. This won't make or break him, but it will help him a bit.
Eedat (NA)
: Champions that have stood the test of time?
: it's one of the key elements in Jhin's kit he is a high damage champ that is caught out easily his ult prevents him from having to go in for the kill all the time giving him a chance to counter play a enemy team full of champs like {{champion:64}} {{champion:45}} {{champion:120}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:63}} {{champion:1}} {{champion:240}} etc
> [{quoted}](name=VivaLaKitten,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iB8yqRBR,comment-id=001000000000,timestamp=2016-08-24T20:58:15.212+0000) > > it's one of the key elements in Jhin's kit > he is a high damage champ that is caught out easily > his ult prevents him from having to go in for the kill all the time > giving him a chance to counter play a enemy team full of champs like {{champion:64}} {{champion:45}} {{champion:120}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:63}} {{champion:1}} {{champion:240}} etc This change practically forces him to build {{item:3508}} first or second item instead of going the usual {{item:3142}}+{{item:3147}} build. You can still go the Armor Pen build but his downtime has been increased by a lot during the mid game which is where he shined with the build.
Fritterz (NA)
: Wait, I'm confused...
I can assume that the Black Mist is just all those Graves vape clouds then
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Whos that?
Taric daddy now Yorick the undead daddy :^))))
Villiers (NA)
: So TSM gets 4 bans and CLG only gets 3?
TSM needed that because they're all boosted monkeys :^)
Teslyn (NA)
: Ability: Shedding
i could see a cool ass support champion that's actually not a female/nice guy
: I found my true love in League of Legends
GOALS(insert heart eyes emojis here) I love stories like this though. Good on you guys :D
Show more

Jhin UItd JFK

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion