: To be fair, rerolls are a thing Sejuani and Rek are pretty trash in Urf so yeah no one wants to play them I think people VASTLY underestimate how centralized it would become if people had free choiceLike maybe a list of 20 champions that are common picks the rest is occasional 1 off, because some champs just won't be viable vs the best picks. Fizz Zed Vlad Jax Kass Yi Fiora Then a bunch of poke mages probably
> [{quoted}](name=Sincarnation,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hGanbcH1,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-03-13T22:59:46.576+0000) > > To be fair, rerolls are a thing > Sejuani and Rek are pretty trash in Urf so yeah no one wants to play them > > I think people VASTLY underestimate how centralized it would become if people had free choiceLike maybe a list of 20 champions that are common picks the rest is occasional 1 off, because some champs just won't be viable vs the best picks. > > Fizz > Zed > Vlad > Jax > Kass > Yi > Fiora > Then a bunch of poke mages probably The point I'm making is that based on these stats, the "20 champions list" is happening anyways practically. Riot either needs to remove the random factor and reinstate banning or unlock all champions with no rerolls when you play so it's 100% random.
: Don't you have to own the champion's to play them in URF? It should be expected that the most popular champions would be the most seen and that lower priced champions should like wise be more common.
> [{quoted}](name=oOBestEveNAOo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hGanbcH1,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-03-13T21:12:52.349+0000) > > Don't you have to own the champion's to play them in URF? > > It should be expected that the most popular champions would be the most seen and that lower priced champions should like wise be more common. Yup, it is just champions you own, but there are plenty of cheap champions lower on the list. It's pretty obvious that strong champions are the ones being chosen and people are rerolling or dodging to get the champions they want. In other words, Riot is lying to themselves if they think this is making a difference by forcing a random meta.
Rioter Comments
Voldymort (EUNE)
: >He said he wasn't in the middle of a chat restriction when the perma hit, and he said it's been a while since his last punishment. and we don't know what that punishment was {{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}} again **the perma can only happen after the two week ban** for chat related offences did he claim there has been such a thing? no? then as far as we know, the perma is unjustified _**--Removed by Moderation--**_
> [{quoted}](name=Voldymort,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=zqUKijMA,comment-id=000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-13T10:04:35.294+0000) > > and we don't know what that punishment was > > {{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}} > > again > > **the perma can only happen after the two week ban** for chat related offences > > did he claim there has been such a thing? no? then as far as we know, the perma is unjustified > > _**--Removed by Moderation--**_ Hey, I've edited out a portion of your comment that was not civil or respectful. There is no need to add a "bye-bye" gif at the end as that usually is only inflammatory towards others and adds nothing positive to the discussion. Let's keep things civil in these discussions. If you have questions, feel free to reach out via * The [**NA Boards Discord**](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation/7rtKBZLi-boards-moderation-discord-verification) * The [**Discuss the Boards**](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation) sub-board {{sticker:poppy-wink}}
: Who are the most broken champs?
Hey guys, This thread has been necro'd over and over and over and I think it's about time to let it rest. Since necromancy is a violation of the [**Board Universal Rules**](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation/ITFIpNUE), I'm going to lock this down. If anyone has questions about this lock, don't hesitate to contact the Moderation Team via: * The [**NA Boards Discord**](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation/7rtKBZLi-boards-moderation-discord-verification) * The [**Discuss the Boards**](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation) sub-board {{sticker:poppy-wink}}
Josh86 (NA)
: My discussions/comments deleted or just can't find them.
You have no violations on record and your posts were not removed by a Moderator. I really don't have any explanation on what happened beyond that. Sounds like it might be a bug or an error.
: GD, What's the First Memorable Post/Thread You Ever Saw on the Forums?
The Misadventures of Lulu and Veigar. That was on the yellow forums
: I gave MadLife a piano lesson today (short story)
I don't know what's more legit -- the fact that you got to teach Madlife or the fact you got to play with Pentakill. Awesome story for both. Thanks for sharing!
: League Survey for School Project
I get why you're using mastery points, but some people played a lot of a champion before mastery was introduced so their actual most played champion may not be their highest mastery points. Just something to take into consideration for your statistics.
Jellbug (NA)
: Hi! This is a great question, and something we'd like to address if we were to tell a story about their background. Here's my view on it - Kayle and Ronas were very close. He was one of her first followers in her group of Judicators, and she cared for him. He also never saw eye to eye with Morgana, and probably constantly argued with Kayle about why she had this one blind spot for her sister. Likewise, Kayle cares a ton for her twin, who hates Ronas. So Kayle is constantly caught between these two people in her life that have opposing views and don't approve of Kayle caring for or even interacting with the other one. When Kayle found out her sister killed Ronas, she was shocked and heartbroken at the sudden loss of her close friend. With the baggage of all their arguments from before, she acted irrationally and assumed Morgana, who she knows has this celestial power and is stronger than Ronas, intentionally murdered him. Kayle's emotions spun out of control, leading her to unreasonable violence, and wanting to purge the city of all evildoers to protect the innocent. She does realize this is a huge mistake, but can't accept this fact, so she suppresses it deep within herself under tons of self-righteous control. Her reaction is to try and lose as much of her humanity as she can, growing colder and less emotional and more distant, so that she can make "fair" judgments and do the right thing, in her mind. Her tragedy is that she is lead to believe love leads to irrationality and injustice -- and this is why she leaves Morgana. I hope that helps!
> [{quoted}](name=Jellbug,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=28AhYNIJ,comment-id=000300040000,timestamp=2019-03-12T00:24:24.058+0000) > > Hi! This is a great question, and something we'd like to address if we were to tell a story about their background. > > Here's my view on it - Kayle and Ronas were very close. He was one of her first followers in her group of Judicators, and she cared for him. He also never saw eye to eye with Morgana, and probably constantly argued with Kayle about why she had this one blind spot for her sister. Likewise, Kayle cares a ton for her twin, who hates Ronas. So Kayle is constantly caught between these two people in her life that have opposing views and don't approve of Kayle caring for or even interacting with the other one. > > When Kayle found out her sister killed Ronas, she was shocked and heartbroken at the sudden loss of her close friend. With the baggage of all their arguments from before, she acted irrationally and assumed Morgana, who she knows has this celestial power and is stronger than Ronas, intentionally murdered him. Kayle's emotions spun out of control, leading her to unreasonable violence, and wanting to purge the city of all evildoers to protect the innocent. She does realize this is a huge mistake, but can't accept this fact, so she suppresses it deep within herself under tons of self-righteous control. Her reaction is to try and lose as much of her humanity as she can, growing colder and less emotional and more distant, so that she can make "fair" judgments and do the right thing, in her mind. Her tragedy is that she is lead to believe love leads to irrationality and injustice -- and this is why she leaves Morgana. > > I hope that helps! That's about what I assume had happened. Kinda cool to see I'm on the right track with these champions ;) And thanks for stopping by. Even though the full AMA was on Reddit, it's nice that you're answering questions for the people on the Boards and our community too! There's a lot of passionate lore lovers here.
: One of my friends.....
Hello, I edited out the long list of hate speech, racial slurs, a pejorative language from your post. While we do permit the use of these terms on Player Behavior, it is only in the context of your personal chat logs. There is no need to list that much offensive terminology. In relation to your question, the instant feedback system (or IFS) is designed to catch certain words or phrases. Terminology such as you listed as your friend said would absolutely be caught and there is zero tolerance for it. Any phrase that tells someone to commit suicide in any form (a toaster bath would definitely count and is absolutely unacceptable behavior) will also be punished with no tolerance. If your friend truly has never been banned over such language, I strongly encourage you to tell him to stop it because he will lose access to his account. Do not use those phrases or words in game or on the Boards. If you have questions about this edit, feel free to reach out to the Moderation Team via: * The [**NA Boards Discord**](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation/7rtKBZLi-boards-moderation-discord-verification) * The [**Discuss the Boards**](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation) sub-board {{sticker:poppy-wink}}
Trollas (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Jikker,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Jxf4Es0n,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-03-11T18:10:37.926+0000) > > Something more serious since he has two "joke" skins already (Lifeguard and Fuzzy Pink). He could fit into the Project line maybe? Id say mafia taric would look better
> [{quoted}](name=Trollas,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Jxf4Es0n,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-03-11T21:35:15.965+0000) > > Id say mafia taric would look better That'd be downright awesome. I wish I was an artist and could draw art for that
: > [{quoted}](name=Jikker,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=79Bez555,comment-id=000300010000,timestamp=2019-03-11T18:03:13.856+0000) > > I apologize as I have been very busy in real life and with other things. > > The term "pasty white" is definitely not appropriate in my eyes personally. However, I don't read the thread as a racist rant, but rather a thought-out argument regarding having more diverse characters. Stating the number of champions with lighter skin tones versus more diverse tones is not racist as it is merely a statement of fact. And we do allow some discussion of race/gender if it relates to champions and champion design in a respectful or factual way without sparking discussion of real life issues. If it hadn't devolved into negative discussion, I personally would've allowed it to remain open with an edit to the title to remove the offensive terminology. Since it was being locked, I can understand why the moderator choose to not use an edit on the title as the thread would die away soon enough. So, if I made a thread in SAS complaining about how there are too many "dirt black" or "soot black" champions followed by a thoughtful discussion of Ionian lore and stuff, that would be acceptable for Boards? It's okay to sprinkle in some "inappropriate" racial slurs? Just not, like, _too_ much?
> [{quoted}](name=KFCeytron,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=79Bez555,comment-id=0003000100000000,timestamp=2019-03-11T20:18:15.530+0000) > > So, if I made a thread in SAS complaining about how there are too many "dirt black" or "soot black" champions followed by a thoughtful discussion of Ionian lore and stuff, that would be acceptable for Boards? It's okay to sprinkle in some "inappropriate" racial slurs? Just not, like, _too_ much? That is clearly not what I am saying. If you reread what I wrote prior, I mention specifically that the term "pasty white" by my standard is not appropriate. However, the thread in question used that term once -- in the title -- and I said if it was my choice I'd have edited it out. There was no "sprinkling" of racial slurs like you claim. There was one term use and 15 days ago a mod made the call to lock instead of edit because the thread was getting out of hand. In fact, I will state I felt that the thread creator was, for the most part, attempting to remain civil despite being called a racist/sexist and accused of racism. Having an opinion that you'd appreciate seeing more diverse champions because there aren't as many unique styles as of late and you are an art student that want to see more art styles for champion design is not a crime nor violation of the rules. Using hate speech, racial slurs, and accusing others of being racist is. If it would make you feel better, I will go and edit out the offending term from the locked thread's title.
: > [{quoted}](name=Jikker,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Jxf4Es0n,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-03-11T18:10:37.926+0000) > > Something more serious since he has two "joke" skins already (Lifeguard and Fuzzy Pink). He could fit into the Project line maybe? Eww no. PROJECT doesn't fit him at all. Taric is lighthearted and a free spirit by nature. He doesn't really need a skin that detaches him so much from that aspect of his personality. He's quirky, whimsical to a degree, and loving of all things, while simultaneously being strong figure that people can take solace under the protection of. He would work a little better as a Program, since there's a quirky side to them and they're not as super serious as the PROJECTs. It fits since the Programs are AI that've been turned on to self awareness, and there's a curiosity of new life and exploration of a world where they've previously been isolated that fits in with his sense of wonder and love of freedom and life. The PROJECTs, on the other side, are by nature troubled souls, since they were captured at one point and fused with machinery, and are now on the run in a dark dystopian landscape that's seeking to kill or capture them again. That's not something I envision for Taric and I'm having a hard time understanding how someone of Taric's style and personality can make sense of a world where he's constantly living in fear. So I don't think PROJECT works for him at all. He's not an urchin or a gritty, desperate survivor like the rest of them.
> [{quoted}](name=Oleandervine,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Jxf4Es0n,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-03-11T18:23:51.199+0000) > > Eww no. PROJECT doesn't fit him at all. Taric is lighthearted and a free spirit by nature. He doesn't really need a skin that detaches him so much from that aspect of his personality. He's quirky, whimsical to a degree, and loving of all things, while simultaneously being strong figure that people can take solace under the protection of. > > He would work a little better as a Program, since there's a quirky side to them and they're not as super serious as the PROJECTs. It fits since the Programs are AI that've been turned on to self awareness, and there's a curiosity of new life and exploration of a world where they've previously been isolated that fits in with his sense of wonder and love of freedom and life. > The PROJECTs, on the other side, are by nature troubled souls, since they were captured at one point and fused with machinery, and are now on the run in a dark dystopian landscape that's seeking to kill or capture them again. That's not something I envision for Taric and I'm having a hard time understanding how someone of Taric's style and personality can make sense of a world where he's constantly living in fear. So I don't think PROJECT works for him at all. He's not an urchin or a gritty, desperate survivor like the rest of them. I could see a Program too. I'm just trying to think of something more serious. I like the Cosmic one above my first post.
Haziv (EUW)
: What new skin would you like for Taric?
Something more serious since he has two "joke" skins already (Lifeguard and Fuzzy Pink). He could fit into the Project line maybe?
: > [{quoted}](name=Jikker,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=79Bez555,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-02-28T17:04:45.345+0000) > > We have zero tolerance for actual racist comments or anything related to hate speech or racial slurs. If someone is just expressing that they don't think there are enough champions of a certain skin colour in the game and too much of another, that's more racial discussion related to League (which we monitor to make sure it doesn't trend to rule violating content), not necessarily racism. > > Do you have a link to the thread you are referring to? I don't know of any recent locks that discuss racial topics. I got no reply from you on my previous post, linking a thread that's just a rant on "pasty white" champions. This is equivalent to a thread complaining about e.g. "dirt black" champions, which I'm pretty sure would not be okay, right? Or would that be acceptable? Is one of these considered racist, neither, or both?
> [{quoted}](name=KFCeytron,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=79Bez555,comment-id=00030001,timestamp=2019-03-09T07:56:13.336+0000) > > I got no reply from you on my previous post, linking a thread that's just a rant on "pasty white" champions. This is equivalent to a thread complaining about e.g. "dirt black" champions, which I'm pretty sure would not be okay, right? Or would that be acceptable? Is one of these considered racist, neither, or both? I apologize as I have been very busy in real life and with other things. The term "pasty white" is definitely not appropriate in my eyes personally. However, I don't read the thread as a racist rant, but rather a thought-out argument regarding having more diverse characters. Stating the number of champions with lighter skin tones versus more diverse tones is not racist as it is merely a statement of fact. And we do allow some discussion of race/gender if it relates to champions and champion design in a respectful or factual way without sparking discussion of real life issues. If it hadn't devolved into negative discussion, I personally would've allowed it to remain open with an edit to the title to remove the offensive terminology. Since it was being locked, I can understand why the moderator choose to not use an edit on the title as the thread would die away soon enough.
: So many keys and no chests
You're supposed to buy chests silly {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} Seriously though, I'm sitting on like 20 keys and nothing to use them on. It'd be nice if I got even just like 10 BE per fragment
Terozu (NA)
: What's your favorite Pokemon nickname?
I'm usually super creative by adding "y" or "ie" to the end of something generic about them. Like Burny, Splashy, Viney, Sheepy, Horsie, Birdie, Zappy.....you get the idea. My personal favourite was a Nine-Tails I named Firahri. Not only was it a play on Fire and Ahri (cause, I mean, nine tails), but it sounded like Ferrari when I said it in my head so that was pretty cool. I'm not usually creative for something like that.
: Bring back old akali
While we may want to bring back old Akali, we do not want to bring back old threads. Doing so is necromancy and a violation of the [**Board Universal Rules**](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation/ITFIpNUE). I'm gonna lock this thread down. If we want to discuss something, let's make a new thread instead of resurrecting an old one. If anyone has questions about this lock, feel free to reach out to the Moderation Team via: * The [**NA Boards Discord**](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation/7rtKBZLi-boards-moderation-discord-verification) * The [**Discuss the Boards**](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation) sub-board {{sticker:poppy-wink}}
Kalikain (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Jikker,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xPENiEkb,comment-id=00000000000100000001,timestamp=2019-03-08T19:02:39.199+0000) > > Hey, > > Feel free to disagree, but be respectful to all, Moderators included. > > {{sticker:poppy-wink}} Wasn't being disrespectful, however, removing dialog that is not at all disrespectful, vulgar or in any way damaging to the conversation is a clear abuse of power. I'll be escalating this one. Thank you.
> [{quoted}](name=Kalikain,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xPENiEkb,comment-id=000000000001000000010000,timestamp=2019-03-08T19:45:49.622+0000) > > Wasn't being disrespectful, however, removing dialog that is not at all disrespectful, vulgar or in any way damaging to the conversation is a clear abuse of power. > I'll be escalating this one. Thank you. I'm sorry you feel that way. However, calling someone out in that manner and attempting to discredit them is a clear violation of the Golden Rule.
Kalikain (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Wilk Łucznik,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xPENiEkb,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2019-03-08T16:36:18.163+0000) > > Literally every FPS in existence begs to differ. Wow, didn't know league was a first person shooter. I clearly listed auto attacks, I don't think any fps have unavoidable 100% hit chance auto attacks. _**--Removed by Moderation--**_
> [{quoted}](name=Kalikain,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xPENiEkb,comment-id=0000000000010000,timestamp=2019-03-08T18:14:00.327+0000) > > Wow, didn't know league was a first person shooter. I clearly listed auto attacks, I don't think any fps have unavoidable 100% hit chance auto attacks. _**--Removed by Moderation--**_ Hey, Feel free to disagree, but be respectful to all, Moderators included. {{sticker:poppy-wink}}
sAyCo (EUNE)
: Okay Ask Me (Fiddlesticks) 113000 points!
Hey guys, I want to make sure this thread doesn't further interfere with actual roleplaying going on, so I'm going to lock it up. For those wishing to participate in the Roleplaying community, be sure to check out the [**Community Rules**](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/rant) and [**Newcomer's Guide**](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/roleplaying/ghd7259r-guide-for-newcomers) before posting. If anyone has questions about why I locked this thread, feel free to reach out to the moderation team via: * The [**NA Boards Discord**](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation/7rtKBZLi-boards-moderation-discord-verification) * The [**Discuss the Boards**](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation) sub-board {{sticker:poppy-wink}}
CLG ear (NA)
: im gonna go see Captain Marvel
Let me know if it's worth.
: > [{quoted}](name=Jikker,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OIET44Pq,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-03-07T18:18:46.906+0000) > > Enjoy playing the game casually and only go hard core if you want this to be the majority of your gaming time/overall time spent. Or just majority of time spent period. I think across all my accounts I'm now up to nearly 4 years of in game time according to wasted on lol.
> [{quoted}](name=oOBestEveNAOo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OIET44Pq,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-03-07T20:13:02.482+0000) > > Or just majority of time spent period. > > I think across all my accounts I'm now up to nearly 4 years of in game time according to wasted on lol. I know. Sometimes I wonder how far I (and my husband) could go if we could put in the actual amount of time required to fully get good at everything. I know it would be decent probably, but we just don't have the time or desire. You really need both if you want to progress in League.
VisArch (EUW)
: Is it worth investing time learning how to play this game?
If you really love the idea of competing and working on improving yourself and also have hundreds of hours/days to commit, then yes, this isn't a bad game to invest in. However, it will take a while to learn all the ins and outs and if you aren't able or willing to commit the large amount of time, it is definitely not worth it. Enjoy playing the game casually and only go hard core if you want this to be the majority of your gaming time/overall time spent.
xZabaksx (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Jikker,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=jEn89ojG,comment-id=000a0000,timestamp=2019-03-05T15:28:09.436+0000) > > RIP > > That's all gone now in case you didn't know Oh my gosh then why is Sona speaking only to the summoner? My immersion is gone and my day is ruined. Btw my comment wasnt serious
No need to be rude. There are some people that actually don't know still and that's all I was trying to address.
: > [{quoted}](name=Jikker,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5iBfqA9a,comment-id=000f,timestamp=2019-03-07T04:48:44.071+0000) > > You know why I'm here Is it because ur gonna ban me
> [{quoted}](name=Akali is SO HOT,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5iBfqA9a,comment-id=000f0000,timestamp=2019-03-07T05:23:02.184+0000) > > Is it because ur gonna ban me No, I'm here to carry on the great tradition as is my duty. Gut the Freelo Explorer
: > [{quoted}](name=How Do You Meta,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JVEA2yAb,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-03-07T04:56:47.605+0000) > > She had that before, but before Morgana would just briefly stand still while she cast it. She had the cast animation but the W was instant as I recall. Originally it helped separate the good Morg players from the great ones by letting her land a little resist shred just before Q hit. Now it's just a little extra cooldown reduction.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JVEA2yAb,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2019-03-07T05:02:27.250+0000) > > She had the cast animation but the W was instant as I recall. > > Originally it helped separate the good Morg players from the great ones by letting her land a little resist shred just before Q hit. Now it's just a little extra cooldown reduction. ^ It's definitely casting a little slower because I used to be able to throw it down a split second before my Q landed. I was having trouble landing it tonight. Maybe it's not the faster Q but a slower W?
: Her q speed is the same, I notice it. Her w as mentioned feels a little weird, but that doesn't stop her from being a decent pick.
> [{quoted}](name=Lord Apex,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JVEA2yAb,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-03-07T04:56:05.255+0000) > > Her q speed is the same, I notice it. Her w as mentioned feels a little weird, but that doesn't stop her from being a decent pick. I mean, I've been playing her for years now and her Q felt different. I know she's still a good pick. Heck, I think she's gonna be stronger now with the minor ult/W changes
: How to escape silver as support??
As a support that got to Gold (using Morg/Braum)....get a duo. Save yourself the pain and just get a duo partner.
: I think it's just the graphics. Although I've noticed that her W now has a slight cast time on it.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JVEA2yAb,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-07T04:52:41.765+0000) > > I think it's just the graphics. Although I've noticed that her W now has a slight cast time on it. Yeah W felt a bit wonky too. The different SFX was throwing me off. Strange how little things like that can make a big difference
Rioter Comments
: “dOn’T cAlL uS fUcKiNg GrEeDy” - Marc Merrill
U right hatedaddy No, seriously, you're not wrong
: NO EZREAL NERFS IN 9.5
You know why I'm here
rujitra (NA)
: Prestige skins
Except airlines don't call them "prestige tickets" and make them a rare, exclusive flight that can only be accessed by these people that are frequent fliers. The majority just give points that go for free tickets, maybe upgraded with a few extra benefits depending on the airline. A better comparison would be if Riot gave a voucher for a free 975 skin after buying a certain amount of RP as "loyalty". Remember that loyalty programs are there to incentivize people to only use that airline, that hotel, that supermarket, etc.... and since there's no other way to get skins on League (legally) there's no need to incentivize people to keep buying RP based on a "loyalty" program. Also, the whole rewards thing is to reward people that fly frequently using the same airline -- not necessarily someone who flies every day. That may be a wealthy businessman who flies weekly or a young adult who wants to travel the world or maybe just lives far from family and flies a few times a year. And often programs are starting to change so that you can save points over the years so those that fly more often than most even if it's not weekly are still rewarded. With Prestige skins, it's basically a reward to those that have $120 burning a hole in their pocket that they can dump on a game and if you don't get enough for all the Prestige skins in that year, stinks to be you those points are gone, time to start over. Now I know the "lounge" argument is going to come up. See the thing with that is that you get a nice place to wait before a flight. Now imagine if instead it just gave you a basic chair in a quiet place with a glass of flavoured water whereas if you went to a airport restaurant you could get food and a beverage for a cheaper price. Is that worth your loyalty? Not at all. Yet these basic recoloured skins with slightly changed particles that are no where close to being on par with an ultimate skin (worth only $30) are being touted as such. It's a rip-off for that price and yes it is 100% a money grab. It's a good business practice from a profits standpoint, but don't try to pass this off as anything more than an attempt to get more people to shell out money to give to Rito.
: -Cats don't fetch your birds out of the tank when you're hunting -Cats don't guard the house when you're gone, they show the robbers where your riches are -Cats don't warm you when you sleep, they actively steal your own warmth -Cats don't love you more than they love themselves The only thing cats have going for them is tasting better than dogs in some stir fry.
> [{quoted}](name=Incognonymous,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=q1fEgKOb,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-03-05T19:31:23.126+0000) > > -Cats don't fetch your birds out of the tank when you're hunting No, but they do fetch things for me. My aunt's cat gladly would chase a toy and bring it back to me so odds are I could've probably trained her to fetch prey for me if she was bred for that for generations. > -Cats don't guard the house when you're gone, they show the robbers where your riches are No. My cats literally have freaked out at the door and acted defensive when there was a stranger (the electric meter reader man) prowling around. I have no doubt that my one cat would've died to protect me if I was in danger. > -Cats don't warm you when you sleep, they actively steal your own warmth False. I often snuggled with my one cat and he was very warm. As someone who has trouble producing heat, it definitely was not the opposite. > -Cats don't love you more than they love themselves Simply not true. It all depends on the cat just like it actually all depends on the dog.
Xidphel (NA)
: _**--Removed by Moderation--**_ In any case, we're deviating from the convo here. [Got a Tantram quote here](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/9VrUtrJo-being-solo-and-having-a-team-report?comment=0000000000020000000000000000). Provides some explanation.
Hey, I've gone ahead and edited out a portion of your comment that was responding in an uncivil way. Even if someone is insulting you, let's simply ignore and not respond in kind. {{sticker:poppy-wink}}
: Never forget - This existed
If the bike wasn't there, I was gonna post it.
Håppy (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Jikker,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fWs8ARrc,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-03-06T00:13:47.644+0000) > > Got it from a Runescape quest Fremennik Trials! Mine, I got because originally I was "Happy Lolis". Obviously, everybody called me "Happy" for short, and then Riot made me change my name after it got reported for some reason. So, I'm Happy now!
> [{quoted}](name=Håppy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fWs8ARrc,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-03-06T03:33:05.160+0000) > > Fremennik Trials! > > > Mine, I got because originally I was "Happy Lolis". Obviously, everybody called me "Happy" for short, and then Riot made me change my name after it got reported for some reason. So, I'm Happy now! You are the first person I remember actually knowing which quest. I was actually given Jikkir as my name, but it was taken so I changed to an E and the rest is history.
: Story behind your league names?
Got it from a Runescape quest
Bnkirane (EUW)
: Where is Kayle & Morgana???
Check back tomorrow when the patch goes live
: > [{quoted}](name=Jikker,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jXG9y4j1,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-05T21:52:08.785+0000) > > I'll pay you exactly what I get for my work :^) Beautiful, I'll take emotional stress and wasted time any day of the week :D **i hope that didn't hit home for you**
> [{quoted}](name=Get Ogre Here,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jXG9y4j1,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-05T23:39:03.920+0000) > > Beautiful, I'll take emotional stress and wasted time any day of the week :D > > **i hope that didn't hit home for you** Nah, cause I don't waste my time. I'm here posting anyway. If I get to clean out some garbage while posting, all the more power to me =)
: > [{quoted}](name=Jikker,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jXG9y4j1,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-05T20:02:00.313+0000) > > This is an idea that has been around for a while now (Runescape Rants forum existed well over a decade ago) and that the moderation team has been throwing around the idea of for a bit. Gotta test to see if something works! > > Here's your thread by the way. Took me way longer than I thought to find it. Weird that the system is bugging out like that, but then again, this is the Boards and not the most stable place haha > > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-discussion/AE1ydi6c I take the credit for it anyway, I'll take my payment for the idea via rito points transferred directly to my account {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}} (lul)
> [{quoted}](name=Get Ogre Here,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jXG9y4j1,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-03-05T20:21:05.543+0000) > > I take the credit for it anyway, I'll take my payment for the idea via rito points transferred directly to my account > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}} > > (lul) I'll pay you exactly what I get for my work :^)
: I literally predicted the RANT sub-board quite recently.
This is an idea that has been around for a while now (Runescape Rants forum existed well over a decade ago) and that the moderation team has been throwing around the idea of for a bit. Gotta test to see if something works! Here's your thread by the way. Took me way longer than I thought to find it. Weird that the system is bugging out like that, but then again, this is the Boards and not the most stable place haha https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-discussion/AE1ydi6c
Sukishoo (NA)
: Cats vs Dogs - Rengar, Yorick, Fizz and Corki!
"We already have a toxic community that's at each other's throats for every little thing. What sort of event should we do for fun?" "Let's do dogs vs cats, that's not one of the most heated topics people fight over at all!" That being said, skins look good for the most part. Surprised Nidalee didn't get something or Nasus for that matter, but I hope Yorick's skin is a nod to the old concept Crazy Cat Lady Yorick =)
: Cats > Dogs
: Dear riot why did you delete my post about Wukong that is clearly supposed to be there.
The thread that was removed was called "Buff Monkey" Here are the contents: > Come on I just want a better early game. Can they do something so wu doesn’t get dumpstered by Jax ire Kled tanks rennekton riven gp. Then completely dumpstered late game by the same champs who bullied him early despite having the same gold There isn't really much there for discussion and you seem to be more upset about how Wukong gets "dumpstered" by Jax and the others both in lane and late game. I can definitely see where the mod who did the removal would see this more as a rant. If you'd like to repost it with more content, explanation of the match-ups, what you believe could be done to his kit to assist in his early game, etc..... in the main opening post, then that would be fine. Basically we either want to see more content that leads to positive, good discussion or post frustration venting in the new Rant sub-board. {{sticker:poppy-wink}}
xZabaksx (EUW)
: I know for a fact that we (people playing the game) are called summoners (this gets proven by in-game quotes). As well as summoners rift is some kind of a battle arena in which champions (special people or creatures from the lore) get chosen by authorities to fight enemies of equal strenght in the arena
RIP That's all gone now in case you didn't know
Zapzya (OCE)
: Memorial for old Kayle (some pictures to remember her)
Kayle was actually the first champion I got a PvP pentakill on. I got her in ARAM and somehow managed it. I'll definitely miss her old style and look a lot.
: > [{quoted}](name=Jikker,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Y2QigegF,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-03-05T15:20:50.557+0000) > > Pancake Apple
> [{quoted}](name=FreezerFlare,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Y2QigegF,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-03-05T15:21:05.502+0000) > > Apple Waffle
Show more

Jikker

Level 71 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion