Dasdi96 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Jinxsterr,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=NWVRndpp,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-02-17T22:25:05.626+0000) > > "(esp. infernal)" > > Um , +% ad/ap early game is VERY tiny. In fact , Infernal is actually the least important Drake in terms of 'snowballing'. Mountain and Ocean are far more important early game. > > Next you will be saying Baron Buff shouldn't buff nearby minions because it snowballs the success the team already had in order to kill Baron in the first place.... And is the bounty system silly too? Because you believe they earned their lead and the opponents don't deserve to 'cash in' on the enemy players success??? derp > {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} Infernal dragon means that even if the losing team manages to stall to late game, they will still be at a disadvantage, so there is no hope.
> [{quoted}](name=Klepto annie,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=NWVRndpp,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-02-18T03:03:58.986+0000) > > Infernal dragon means that even if the losing team manages to stall to late game, they will still be at a disadvantage, so there is no hope. So cynical. "No hope" Instead of pointing out the advantages of one drake, how about you take off the "Tunnel Vision Goggles" and compare advantages between ALL drakes, then you would be agreeing with me and the pro players and the E-Sports Casters and every High ELO player out there, that the Infernal is NOT the most important early game drake to get. Yes Infernal is good. They all are. But infernal has the least impact early game and when picked up mid or late game its usefullness late game does not change. Getting Infernal (a late game advantage drake) early is MUCH LESS impactful on the game then drakes that give big advantage early game which ALLOWS a team to begin snowballing.
: > [{quoted}](name=Jinxsterr,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=NWVRndpp,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-02-17T22:25:05.626+0000) > > "(esp. infernal)" > > Um , +% ad/ap early game is VERY tiny. In fact , Infernal is actually the least important Drake in terms of 'snowballing'. Mountain and Ocean are far more important early game. > > Next you will be saying Baron Buff shouldn't buff nearby minions because it snowballs the success the team already had in order to kill Baron in the first place.... And is the bounty system silly too? Because you believe they earned their lead and the opponents don't deserve to 'cash in' on the enemy players success??? derp > {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} Are you implying that 4% of 122 AD is tiny!? I'll have you know that's almost a longsword.
> [{quoted}](name=The Oasis,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=NWVRndpp,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-02-18T02:02:56.821+0000) > > Are you implying that 4% of 122 AD is tiny!? I'll have you know that's almost a longsword. {{sticker:zombie-nunu-hearts}}
: Infernal's not that snowbally, but can really shut the door on a team that's losing. Ocean and mountain are the best designed dragons IMO. They give you a permanent benefit that is both noticeable and impactful, but won't directly affect team fights. Air and fire could use some changes IMO to make them less directly impactful in combat while still being important to take. Air is pretty easy IMO. Reduced recall times and/or summoner spell CDR. You bet your ass you'd fight for that shit. Impactful to fights yes, but not in a direct numbers way. You're just able to flash more often and get out of a bad situation faster if you get a few seconds. So where does that leave fire? Well shit, we can't give just stats, we can't give just damage, that affects everything too directly. But red dragons are known most famously for hoarding wealth. More so than nearly any other dragon type in D&D. Give it a risk/reward system. Your gold/10 increases by 1 for every 500 gold you have for each Infernal Drake your team has taken. That way there's not this big influx of gold to the team, but it becomes a ticking time bomb. A team that's ahead may cap out sooner, but a team that's behind and getting them? Now they have a real way to catch up. It also runs the risk of losing a game for a team that's sitting on a big pile of gold and trying to make it bigger. Alternatively, you can make it so killing infernal drakes allows you to sell your items back for a larger percentage of their cost. Meaning if you get 3, you can sell back for 80-90% and with an elder, you can sell back for full cost. This would make a team much more flexible if you had to change builds on the fly, and it would make selling that Stormrazor or Doran's item sting a little less.
> [{quoted}](name=ZerglingOne,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=NWVRndpp,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-02-17T23:25:11.500+0000) > > Infernal's not that snowbally, but can really shut the door on a team that's losing. > > Ocean and mountain are the best designed dragons IMO. They give you a permanent benefit that is both noticeable and impactful, but won't directly affect team fights. > > Air and fire could use some changes IMO to make them less directly impactful in combat while still being important to take. > > Air is pretty easy IMO. Reduced recall times and/or summoner spell CDR. You bet your ass you'd fight for that shit. Impactful to fights yes, but not in a direct numbers way. You're just able to flash more often and get out of a bad situation faster if you get a few seconds. > > So where does that leave fire? Well shit, we can't give just stats, we can't give just damage, that affects everything too directly. But red dragons are known most famously for hoarding wealth. More so than nearly any other dragon type in D&D. Give it a risk/reward system. Your gold/10 increases by 1 for every 500 gold you have for each Infernal Drake your team has taken. That way there's not this big influx of gold to the team, but it becomes a ticking time bomb. A team that's ahead may cap out sooner, but a team that's behind and getting them? Now they have a real way to catch up. It also runs the risk of losing a game for a team that's sitting on a big pile of gold and trying to make it bigger. > > Alternatively, you can make it so killing infernal drakes allows you to sell your items back for a larger percentage of their cost. Meaning if you get 3, you can sell back for 80-90% and with an elder, you can sell back for full cost. This would make a team much more flexible if you had to change builds on the fly, and it would make selling that Stormrazor or Doran's item sting a little less. I got down-voted for pointing out Infernal is not the most important Early Drake. You basically said what I said except broke it down better and explained it more in depth. Nicely put :). I up-voted.
Dasdi96 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Jinxsterr,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=NWVRndpp,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-02-17T22:25:05.626+0000) > > "(esp. infernal)" > > Um , +% ad/ap early game is VERY tiny. In fact , Infernal is actually the least important Drake in terms of 'snowballing'. Mountain and Ocean are far more important early game. > > Next you will be saying Baron Buff shouldn't buff nearby minions because it snowballs the success the team already had in order to kill Baron in the first place.... And is the bounty system silly too? Because you believe they earned their lead and the opponents don't deserve to 'cash in' on the enemy players success??? derp > {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} Infernal dragon means that even if the losing team manages to stall to late game, they will still be at a disadvantage, so there is no hope.
> [{quoted}](name=Klepto annie,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=NWVRndpp,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-02-18T03:03:58.986+0000) > > Infernal dragon means that even if the losing team manages to stall to late game, they will still be at a disadvantage, so there is no hope. You can even go watch E-Sports and listen how many times the Casters always talk about how the Infernal is the least worth 1st or 2nd Drake "It's all about Mountain and Ocean" says every caster . But ya just ignore pro play and logic, down-vote posts that know better then yourself and continue to think like an iron player lol. gl with that :) {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
"It wasn't. You chose to read it that way." -Shiwah I feel like I am talking to a wall. I quoted you making it clear that you **made a point** to say that LCS is fine. It could be taken **no other way**. Don't blame me for your mistakes. Learn to be accountable. And you are the ONLY one so far who can't tell how bad it looks. Did you even LOOK at the screen shot? I proved how bad it is RIGHT HERE in this post with screen shots. If you cant see the difference in those screen shots then that's you not L Any more comments from you are gonna be ignored by me and not read because you're obviously just looking to argue with someone and the proof will be when you reply to this even though you know I'm not gonna read it. Good day, sir. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
Naalith (NA)
: I wish ranked was more about gameplay and less about babysitting whiny teammates.
I know it may seem hard to do, but sifting through the recruitment boards and/or other means of recruitment paths to find a decent team goes a very long way. TBH even a team that isn't very good but are all partied up, seem to accept criticism and advice MUCH better then randoms who have no 'connection' with their team mates at all. I hope thinks start to look up for you soon, and hopefully you find a decent team. More power and <3 to you. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
Marn (NA)
: Skin Boost but for Summoner's Rift?
RIGHT! I always wondered why Skin boost isn't in every mode. I mean, more skin boosts = more RP spent = more monies for Riot. {{champion:99}} "Basic Economic Alchemy."
: >"High impact ability that can potentially win teamfights all by itself." I'll play devil's advocate for a second-- It's also one of the easiest abilities in the game to punish. It's a VERY telegraphed ability that requires him to stand completely still and charge it up to be fully effective. You can CC him out of it super easy. I'd also argue Q and ult are the only super relevant teamfight abilities he has, so they're super important. So some sort of refund makes sense from that standpoint. That being said, FUCK Sion, I am tired of that champ being strong. Maybe nerf him in some other way but at least nerf him. Tired of seeing Urgot/Sion/Yorick.
> [{quoted}](name=TheUrbanKitsune,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=QhbV5NuB,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-02-18T00:36:26.922+0000) > > I'll play devil's advocate for a second-- > It's also one of the easiest abilities in the game to punish. > It's a VERY telegraphed ability that requires him to stand completely still and charge it up to be fully effective. > You can CC him out of it super easy. > I'd also argue Q and ult are the only super relevant teamfight abilities he has, so they're super important. > So some sort of refund makes sense from that standpoint. > > That being said, FUCK Sion, I am tired of that champ being strong. Maybe nerf him in some other way but at least nerf him. Tired of seeing Urgot/Sion/Yorick. ^ I can respect all of that. Even if I feel the partial refund is not good. Well put.
: Do you have more keys then chests or more chests then keys? [Hextech Crafting / Poll]
My balance is off , I get way more keys . But I just use tokens to get chests and use them up. You can only get so many chests from playing , as where you get keys from more sources.
: Why does Sion get a partial cd refund if his Q gets interrupted?
(Begin Sarcasm) Cause Sion needs to stay above 70% Win Rate in E-Sports this year. (End Sarcasm) I believe you are very right. Receiving a boost for a failed attempt makes no sense at all. Just my opinion.
Jo0o (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=fReAkThEzOiD,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zqX9rhsh,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-02-18T00:07:03.771+0000) > > Riot aka Keyru > Deleted over 4 pages of comments from us, just cause it doesn't suit rito to look like tyrants. > > Now keyru is the tyrant. > > Good job keyru and legendary for being totally immature. > > Feeling high and mighty doesn't help him , the company or the community. > > People at rito have obviously a "fire me wish" In my experience, most missing threads happen because the author deletes them out of shame or intent to obfuscate a situation. It would be in Riot's interest to publicly expose such a situation, not bury it. The fucked up bit of this story, which IS Riot's fault, is that these forums have the unjustifiable functionality of allowing authors to delete both their own posts AND the entirety of the responses to them, which causes these situations where we deal in assumption and hearsay rather than fact.
> [{quoted}](name=Jo0o,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zqX9rhsh,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-02-18T00:15:13.417+0000) > > In my experience, most missing threads happen because the author deletes them out of shame or intent to obfuscate a situation. It would be in Riot's interest to publicly expose such a situation, not bury it. > > The fucked up bit of this story, which IS Riot's fault, is that these forums have the unjustifiable functionality of allowing authors to delete both their own posts AND the entirety of the responses to them, which causes these situations where we deal in assumption and hearsay rather than fact. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: I trusted my team not to feed.
> [{quoted}](name=Düff McWhalen,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zHLIbdVO,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-02-18T00:12:58.942+0000) > > I trusted my team not to feed. L fkn O fkn L {{sticker:katarina-love}}
Manxxom (NA)
: What was the most facepalm-worthy fail you done on a league match
I flashed over the red side bot wall into the brush in the river to avoid the wards seeing me , to gank bottom lane blue team, because MF was deep and alone down there and my Vayne and Sona were ready to slaughter her with me. But.... they had the other 4 in the in the brush or very close to it and I got 'Sharted' on. #FreeFood P.s. This was before Blast Cones.
hoganftw (NA)
: Koreans shouldn't even be playing in NA tbh. Just look at what happens to them. All of the former world champions play like NA chimps. We need to build the firewall.
> [{quoted}](name=hoganftw,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=j52wEg67,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-02-17T22:56:54.599+0000) > > Koreans shouldn't even be playing in NA tbh. Just look at what happens to them. All of the former world champions play like NA chimps. We need to build the firewall. You gotta word that better , because you're coming off as racist lol. I believe you are meaning to say players shouldn't be allowed on a team outside of their region. At least I hope that's is what you are saying. Because allowing players who live in one region to join a team outside of their region, imho, defeats the purpose of having regions in the first place. For example. Let's just say (Hypothetically) that a NA team who's players all live in China wins Worlds. Everyone declares North America as the 'Best Region' for that year. But how is that possible when the players aren't even in that region. It makes no sense. As where if the team was all Chinese players who live in NA then it makes sense. Race isn't the factor, the Region in which a player lives is the factor. At least I hope.
Taulsas (NA)
: Am I the only one?
I miss the other modes.
kurak38 (NA)
: 360p VOD, rly?
I clicked the link and it's definitely letting me choose between 144 , 240, 360, 480, 720p and 1080p60. Not sure why you can't. That is weird. Here is a Screen shot to prove I am not lying. https://imgur.com/a/Fkzm2Ug
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
Because that wasn't the part of your comment that was relevant.. You stated LCS is fine, but LCS was never in question. Your LEC comment was an 'after thought' in your comment, not the main point. My quoting of you had nothing to do with LEC it had to do with LCS. Why would I quote the irrelevant information. It wasn't even the same sentence . I quoted the sentence that was relevant. Not sure how you see a problem with that. I mean, when someone does a speech for 30 minutes and someone else quotes them, they aren't gonna quote a 30 minute speech just to talk about a single sentence from that speech. They are going to quote the parts that are relevant to the discussion at hand. And have you even tried LEC on your TV monitor? Mobile version is harder to see the fogginess because of the size of the screen. I tried on all 4 of my computers and its the same and everyone on my friends list who I asked that checked it out for themselves all agreed that LEC has a foggy-like filter. So just because YOU either aren't noticing the fogginess on your phone or if it's fine on Mobile Version , doesn't mean everyone else is wrong. Update: I just checked out an LEC game on YouTube on my phone, It is DEFINITELY foggy, but since the screen is so small its not as noticeable but still foggy af. So I am sure you just aren't noticing the degradation.
: TSM Zven is fucking bad
{{sticker:sg-poppy}}
: Dragon bonus stats make the game too snowbally (esp. infernal)
"(esp. infernal)" Um , +% ad/ap early game is VERY tiny. In fact , Infernal is actually the least important Drake in terms of 'snowballing'. Mountain and Ocean are far more important early game. Next you will be saying Baron Buff shouldn't buff nearby minions because it snowballs the success the team already had in order to kill Baron in the first place.... And is the bounty system silly too? Because you believe they earned their lead and the opponents don't deserve to 'cash in' on the enemy players success??? derp {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
: > [{quoted}](name=Busty Kunoichi,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PYuh1UE5,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-17T22:04:46.533+0000) > > In other words, one tricking is actually discouraged by the new system rather than supported and Riot is once again managing to create a system that doesn't serve the players better than the old. This is a much better system than the old system. One tricking is still fine, it just means you won't get the bonus of an accelerated climb. The new system actually encourages players to be practiced in a wide variety of roles and acquire a lot more basic fundamental gameplay knowledge than the previous system. In the end this should benefit all players as game knowledge is now stressed as a thing of importance and a big gripe for me was always that the previous systems discouraged players from knowing and learning basic fundamental aspects.
> [{quoted}](name=oOBestEveNAOo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PYuh1UE5,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-02-17T22:09:44.021+0000) > > This is a much better system than the old system. One tricking is still fine, it just means you won't get the bonus of an accelerated climb. The new system actually encourages players to be practiced in a wide variety of roles and acquire a lot more basic fundamental gameplay knowledge than the previous system. In the end this should benefit all players as game knowledge is now stressed as a thing of importance and a big gripe for me was always that the previous systems discouraged players from knowing and learning basic fundamental aspects. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: If you're not the 1st pick of the game i'll ban your champion if i don't want to play against it
> [{quoted}](name=Arcade Lulu,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GpktocFk,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-02-17T21:27:53.552+0000) > > If you're not the 1st pick of the game i'll ban your champion if i don't want to play against it I see it BOTH WAYS. (Nagakabouros help me) First: If you have only ONE champ that you want banned, then you need to self reflect. Any player with the slightest bit of skill or awareness should have multiple champs they want banned. #TunnelVisionOP This illustrates another struggle of solo Q. Instead of working as a team and selecting champs for each other and swapping , like the pros do, people just ban each others picks out of selfishness because "I don't wanna play against that champion and there is a 1/145 chance of the other team picking that champ." and continue on to ban that champ, creating friction between team mates before the game even starts. Second: At the same time I don't believe there should be any coding that prevents people from banning a hovered champ. The #1 reason would be , "What if player hovering 'said champ' decides not to play him/her/it mid-draft because of a counter pick that was chosen before he/she even gets to choose, causing him/her to pick a different champ. Then the enemy team happens to choose 'said champ' and now the player who wanted to ban 'said champ' has to deal with fighting that champ." The other main reason is the SAME thing I explained up there about having "multiple champs they want banned" goes both ways. If someone is so set on 1 champ then they need to ,as I said earlier "self reflect. Any player with the slightest bit of skill or awareness should have multiple champs they want (to choose)" and choose accordingly instead of causing it to tilt them and give them excuses to complain and effect team morale.
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
Maybe switch the one your watching on the TV Monitor to LEC and see. Maybe the problem is not a problem on Phones, idk.
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Shiwah,realm=EUW,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=P0qNUghE,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-17T21:28:59.977+0000) > > I'm watching LCS right now at source quality on a TV monitor, and I'm seeing no issue. ^ Right there you said your watching LCS and seeing no problem. That implies that LCS was in question, it never was. {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
I never said LCS had a problem. LEC has the problem. I said LCS is fine.
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
Yep I said in the post 1080p 60fps. Go see for yourself. https://watch.na.lolesports.com/vod/101383793639934744/1 Then compare it to LCS at https://watch.na.lolesports.com/vod/101383794062703347/1
Rioter Comments
: Only if we get all male ESports. You should realize how stupid that sounds just by reading the previous sentence. Gender specific sports are for athletics. It is a fact that a woman cannot compare to a man physically so this distinction is required for physical sports. In mental ones like board or computer games this distinction is not required.
{{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
: can we start having all-female lol sports?
That's sexist. And I am a female... Woman empowerment is about equalizing the balance between men and women. It's not about putting woman above men, that just creates the same problems for men that held us women down and have been fighting against... Example: Two people, a woman and a man, work together on a job and put in the same amount of work. The man receives $10 for the job and the woman receives $5. An observer (you) acknowledges the indifference then demand the woman receive an additional $10 for that job, bringing the total to $15.... Now why is it okay for the woman to get paid more than the man, but it was wrong for the man to get paid more than the woman? {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
: Not adding my games
There is a bug atm causing the regions to not be counted. Only LEC is counting games toward Watch and Earn missions . So much for "any global region" as the Watch and Earn missions claim. But LEC failed HORRIBLY at their viewing experience. It is super foggy and the particle effects are practically non-existent. Not sure how they could fail so hard at such an important and EASY aspect of the viewing experience. It becomes unwatchable after about 3 minutes , around the time you realize you are unwillingly squinting your eyes trying to look through the smoke/fog filter they seem to have placed over the video. The color black does not exist , only bright grey and every color has white added to it. Gah, so far this season they seem to have given up on Spectator Experience.
Bones1983 (EUW)
: Can't watch LPL ...
CBLOL and LEC I think are the only 2 regions that are counting toward rewards atm.. So much for "Watch live games or VODs from ANY GLOBAL LEAGUE.." xD And be forewarned LEC videos are a complete fail. They have a super 'foggy' filter over the videos that make the particle effects nonexistent and watching for more then like 5 minutes makes your eyes start to strain. You can see a screenshot I took at https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/esports/H3FrU0mG-lec-horrible-video-quality
Bones1983 (EUW)
: I watched 6 vods of the CBLOL competition and it added up. LEC, LCK, OPL, LPL ... don't work ... I completed my 2nd mission Friday in the evening I think, but still no new mission till this point
This ^ . I spoke with Riot support live chat and he confirmed the LCK and a few other regions have a known bug atm which is not counting the games toward rewards or 'games watched'. If you watch LEC or CBLOL you will get credit.
Rioter Comments
: They say adblocking can kill the feature. I get rewards although I usually skip pause times, and the boring discussion before and after the game. Sometimes even the champ select.
Same here. in 2018 I would skip the pre game banter. I would skip straight to the end of Champ select and skip the post-game banter as well. Always received my credit for watching after only about 2 minutes of watching a game. 2019 is a different experience , I turned off Ad-Block on the browsers that use it, and tried browsers that don't use it. Still no credit for my rewards :(
Únholy (EUW)
: Try a different browser (there may be communication issues between the client and the web browser you are currently using).
Thanks for the advice, but I switched browsers and it still does not give me rewards. I tried on Firefox, Edge, Chrome and Safe Browser. No reward updates.
Rioter Comments
: where are these other 10 esports mission you claim to exist?
I watched 8 games today, yet my rewards still show i only watched 133, i should be at 141. Rewards are not being given, and missions are not acknowledging the games I have watched.
: > [{quoted}](name=Jinxsterr,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=k96H7ZUi,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-12-22T04:17:56.216+0000) > > Why does it bother so many people when others use incorrect grammar or punctuation. So much to the point of having to say something about it. I never understood that. We are not in school and they are not our teachers grading us on our English. I see it as one of the easiest ways for people to be cloak their toxicity. Angry people who need some sort of outlet for their rage so they use passive aggression. Every time I see someone correct someones English , I mute them and report them for negative attitude. I look down on and pity those people. > > That being said I LOVE the good part of the community VERY much. I think League has the best gaming community that exists, when you ignore the other side of the fence. Because character is an important part of argument or discussion. If you show you lack the intelligence and/or care for the topic to proofread what you've written, then why should anyone take you seriously? It's really sad anyone would make mistakes so often on topics they claim to care about that they develop such a hatred for being corrected instead of learning from it.
Obviously, you are one of these people. I know you're probably incapable of doing this but try to understand from the perspective of someone else. Put aside your premature judgement's, bias thought process and contempt, to actually read what I say. You set your own parameters to combat my statement. You saw me as someone _crying_ over it and **JUMPED** at the chance to passively put me down. The words you chose to use says a lot more then you may realize. _**shakes my head in pity**_ I am talking about IN-GAME, not in "arguments" on the forums. Or else I wouldn't be talking about "muting". If you read my **WHOLE** post before warping to the reply section, then you would have known I was talking about 'in game'. Mid-Match when we have to type fast, not everyone is able to be amazing typist. So when someone fails to use proper punctuation or typo and get flamed over it, it just makes the person who is pointing it out appear to be an unhappy troll filled with contempt looking for any reason to flame someone in ways that won't get them banned. And no need for the passive aggression because I do not have "such hatred for being corrected". Again, If you read my whole comment you would know that it is quite the opposite.First of all I always type fine and rarely typo. Second, I was actually bringing this up because I feel bad for all these people who get treated like garbage because they typo'ed once . It confuses me and just makes me **look down** on the one complaining about it, because I mean face it, if someones typo is **that** big of a deal to someone, that they are gonna stop playing the game, move into the brush and type the correction just implies that person is just a sad and pathetic little person who thrives on spreading discontent. Trolls with pathetic lives need any excuse to flame someone, I guess. Maybe now **YOU** can learn from **YOUR** mistakes and actually **READ** comments with a clear head instead of through the bias lens. My opinion about these grammar nazi's is that they are people who have the desire to be shitty to people but do not want to get banned so they just attack people over their grammar and spelling since you can't get in trouble for correcting someone even though it always has passive aggressive annotations to it. No one ever puts a :) after the correction . It is always done with an attitude. THAT is why anytime I see someone correct someone else's grammar or spelling , I report them for Negative Attitude, since that's exactly what they have, bad attitudes that spread animosity. {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
: we are unable to log you in because you may be offline
I have this problem A LOT, I will be logged in, suddenly the Play button will be unclickable, (even after already playing games) then when i try relogging, it tells me i may be offline. EVERY reason Riot gives for this problem, is NOT the problem, its RIOT who has the problem but does not want to admit it. Proof? I got it. I bought a new Modem TWO times now, Happens on all my computers in the house when it happens, Brought my computer to my friends house, still have that issue, and he does too. I recently changed internet providers, still have the problem. My computer is only a few months old, in perfect condition and plays other games and the internet perfectly fine. So New Modem doesn't fix it. New internet doesn't fix it, changing computers and houses doesn't fix it. Riot fix your game already please and stop blaming us for your problems.. This only started after the 8.24 update so you guys have a road map to figure out what yall did wrong.. PS I looked it up, Riot has not commented on ANY of these posts about this problem. I only know about their EXCUSES because I spent over 2 hours with Riot Technician trying to figure out why I could not log in. We ran every test possible, his only possible conclusion, which can not be tested, is that my internet service provider must have a "Node not working" and that the node must be the one connecting to League, and thats why everything else works fine but not League. But remember... I changed ISP as well. (not because of this problem) and I STILL have this problem. So OBVIOUSLY it's not my ISP. NOT my Modem, NOT my computer. 2 hours of Riot Tech trying to figure this out, we ran every possible test, downloaded programs that were supposed to help, but didn't .... RIOT FIX YOUR GAME.
: I love this game and "it is" community, too. :^)
Why does it bother so many people when others use incorrect grammar or punctuation. So much to the point of having to say something about it. I never understood that. We are not in school and they are not our teachers grading us on our English. I see it as one of the easiest ways for people to be cloak their toxicity. Angry people who need some sort of outlet for their rage so they use passive aggression. Every time I see someone correct someones English , I mute them and report them for negative attitude. I look down on and pity those people. That being said I LOVE the good part of the community VERY much. I think League has the best gaming community that exists, when you ignore the other side of the fence.
rujitra (NA)
: Toxicity
Long read but worth it, very well put . Upvoted. I'm a bit worried about coming back to this post later and seeing all the replies from people who read 2 sentences and proceeded to the reply box.
Malza (NA)
: Buff Singed
I made a post asking why Snow Day Singed did not get a Golden Chroma and people Down voted it. So prepare for senseless down votes lol. I upvoted to counter one of the mindless drones who are gonna down vote this for no reason other then Singed hatred. xD
R0XTAR (NA)
: Imbalances being impatient brats that don't want to sit for more than 15 minutes at a time??? Sure. I NEVER asked for this change. Go look at the boards a year ago. NOBODY WANTED THIS CHANGE. In fact, we demanded no changes at all.
> [{quoted}](name=R0XTAR,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nz7AqI1i,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-12-22T02:35:26.717+0000) > > Imbalances being impatient brats that don't want to sit for more than 15 minutes at a time??? Sure. > > I NEVER asked for this change. Go look at the boards a year ago. NOBODY WANTED THIS CHANGE. > > In fact, we demanded no changes at all. I was talking about the history of Riot listening to their community. I wasn't talking about your specific problem... {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
: Fcked up playerbase and rank system...
Upvoted. I agree that your solo performance should effect your LP loss/gain based on your Grade and outcome of whether your team won or lost. Like if you win your personal grade won't effect your LP gain but if you lose and have a high grade, then you either don't lose LP if your received and A to A+ or maybe even give a small amount of LP for S's. Most of the Skilled Players one day ran into this same problem and decided to find a skilled team to succeed. So in the mean time maybe look into finding a team so you can start enjoying the game more and move up that ladder quickly like you deserve. Hope you overcome this and Happy Gaming! {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
: > [{quoted}](name=Jinxsterr,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hjWjHgxy,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-12-22T02:15:39.370+0000) > > Why the downvotes?? Is Singed really that hated lol. You simply didn't offer anything up for a discussion. It should be common knowledge that popularity determines skins.
> [{quoted}](name=DeceasedL0ved0ne,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hjWjHgxy,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-12-22T02:27:33.750+0000) > > You simply didn't offer anything up for a discussion. It should be common knowledge that popularity determines skins. I asked "Why?" . I was hoping for maybe some information that I am missing that explains why, besides Popularity because some people love Singed. We shouldn't devalue him just because he's not a band wagon champ.
Rioter Comments
: Snow Day Singed Golden Chroma?
Why the downvotes?? Is Singed really that hated lol.
: Riot constantly has Ghostcrawler and others say things that are exactly opposite their actions. That's just par for the course with any big company. EA says they want to make players feel accomplished when they get Darth Vader? Make him available for cash. Facebook says they keep your information confidential? They sell it to advertisers. And so on. What Ghostcrawler said can never be true, because League thrives off of the very fact it changes for the sake of change. If something is a problem, it's not a problem for too long. If you feel it's getting stale, something new is sure to come. It's generally a positive, but the claim that they don't just want change for change's sake is a flat out lie.
> [{quoted}](name=DeceasedL0ved0ne,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nz7AqI1i,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-22T01:57:51.067+0000) > > Riot constantly has Ghostcrawler and others say things that are exactly opposite their actions. That's just par for the course with any big company. > > EA says they want to make players feel accomplished when they get Darth Vader? Make him available for cash. > Facebook says they keep your information confidential? They sell it to advertisers. > And so on. > > What Ghostcrawler said can never be true, because League thrives off of the very fact it changes for the sake of change. If something is a problem, it's not a problem for too long. If you feel it's getting stale, something new is sure to come. It's generally a positive, but the claim that they don't just want change for change's sake is a flat out lie. ^ This. I am generally critical of everything in life but Riot has definitely been amazing at listening to Player Feedback. I mean look, they have made _obviously_ bad changes _because_ of the overwhelming feedback they received. At that point they informed us they did not want to do it , but the Community demands were too great, so they would let us see for ourselves why they did not want to make the change. Sure enough, community asked to change back. Any company that is willing to negatively impact the game, just to satisfy their players, should never be accused of "not wanting to change" for any type of reason. Kudos to Riot for their amazing patience and reception of our needs and demands. If you feel you voice is not being heard, you may be missing something. Because if your concern is valid , the community would understand and therefore your voice would be heard , repeated and reverberated through the halls of Riot. Any time I have had a concern that I believed was valid, I would come here and make a post, and I would either be informed about why my concern is not valid. Or my concern has already been posted by many people, and soon enough , changes come. P.s. One aspect of this game is changing with the times. Changing gameplay styles and adapting to _imbalances._
Sukishoo (NA)
: Irelia = popular Singed = not.
> [{quoted}](name=Sukishoo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hjWjHgxy,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-22T01:58:07.434+0000) > > Irelia = popular > > Singed = not. Poor Singed :(
: Why does the sleigh do 600dmg at lvl 10?
I mean if that 'yyyuge' sled hit you, it would hurt. In Soviet Russia, sled ride _you._ ps. That poor Yordle though.
Rioter Comments
Show more

Jinxsterr

Level 112 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion