: Option to remove chat from the game
Well, you can mute players, pings, and emotes. So, what else do you want? If you have no self control, that is a personal problem, not a Riot problem.
: {{champion:6}} {{champion:266}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:145}} {{champion:236}} {{champion:141}}
> [{quoted}](name=PICKLE RICK REEE,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0O1Eazjx,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-10-23T20:40:47.259+0000) > > {{champion:6}} {{champion:266}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:145}} {{champion:236}} {{champion:141}} Lucian was literally in the gutter for multiple seasons in a row before getting some small number buffs. HE isn't busted. Press the Attack and Conqueror are just the only good precision keystones left and he uses PtA the very best in ADCs. nerf the problem, not the champions that benefit from the problem.
: The Reason You're Not Able to Dodge Skillshots Could be this Surprizingly Common Problem.
I don't know if I can say if its the reason, sometimes I just feel like my reaction speed is terrible, even for a gold player, but I *am* diagnosed to be color deficient, it was bad enough that it nearly ended my military career before it started, so definitely not a minor amount. If its *very* obvious color differences, I dont think its an issue, but subtle color things sometimes throw me off. I mostly rely off prediction to try and avoid stuff in game. Seems to work. Haha Would be kind of interesting if this was the cause of me not reacting normally to certain spells when I do really well against others.
Rioter Comments
: a lot can happen in 3 years though. and likely other great mobas will hit the scene. i don't think it will be a bad game I think itll just be because people will want to switch it up and try new things
> [{quoted}](name=LilxPaprika,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EX4L2JUu,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-10-17T00:51:12.794+0000) > > a lot can happen in 3 years though. and likely other great mobas will hit the scene. > i don't think it will be a bad game I think itll just be because people will want to switch it up and try new things Other MOBAs have already been coming and going, though. Outside of DOTA 2, still no MOBA has any staying power. Heroes of the Storm literally only caters to Blizzard fans and forces specials down playerbase throats to get people to play the game and its still on the fairly low end of viewers/players. League went through a spike of players and is declining back to a more regular amount, league's "low numbers" are numbers any developer would dream of having on a regular basis. Thats really all it is. Will it last forever? definitely not, but people are thinking its gonna be super fast because there are vocal minorities. I guarantee at least 50% of the current playerbase doesnt even know these complaints exist.
: Being a Darius one trick( and the hate that comes with it XD)
Eedat (NA)
: [[POLL]] What is your biggest issue with LoL currently?
I've been gone from the game and just started playing again after a year off, but from what I've seen from Pro play is that the whole "no lead is safe" thing is a bit crazy right now. You can win all game, and have it ruined by one single moment. People will argue and say that people shouldn't have made that one mistake, but it's weird that you can play poorly/lose for 40 minutes and just because the enemy made one mistake you win the game for it. Kind of wastes everyone time, imo This is from watching LCS and LPL, etc, though. Not sure if this is happening in regular play
: The designer of Zilean disliked Volibear, and so the buff was added into the game as a joke. Killing Volibear will grant an extra 1 gold, i think, and vice versa.
> [{quoted}](name=Rick Yiordan,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Xob8b32B,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-02-28T02:24:00.306+0000) > > The designer of Zilean disliked Volibear, and so the buff was added into the game as a joke. > > Killing Volibear will grant an extra 1 gold, i think, and vice versa. Was it really a designer thing? That is awesome. But the gold thing is game breaking, needs patched. Kappa
: Zilean and volibear secret...buff?
Lore thing - doesn't affect gameplay at all like Rengar vs Kha - I think there is some special dialogue for them as well
: racial slurs and racism in league
This might be a little off topic but I dont get why people make these posts with the "In League" part.... as if this only happens in League. Its common on the entire internet, not even just gaming. That doesn't make it wrong. You can report and move on, making a general post about it is eh?
: A message to certain A.R.U.R.F. players.... (Not hating on the mode whatsoever)
Yeah... the number of people who fed in ARURF was stupidly high - The worst aprt was? I had a duo that was intentionally feeding, and I called them out on it and literally everyone in the game turned on me saying "you're a toxic ***hole and are ruining the game for peolple, Its URF. dont take it seriously" .... I was midlane Thresh that was 4-0 versus a Morgana, I was trying to have a good time and it was ruined by "Its jsut URF" kind of players Can't even really defend yourself in that moment because you'll get reported for flaming and the intentional feeding goes unpunished because "its hard to prove"
: enemy kat went 0/5 in ranked
That has always been a thing with Katarina, if she gets that snowball rolling it becomes a very hard train to stop. CC is king when they pick Katarina
: Question for all Kayle players
When I use to play it, back when she was a mid-laner. You could take ghost-tele, roam to lanes and just 3-4 hit the bot lane characters and she hyper-scaled into late game, I enjoy farm to win characters.
: We got a woman with blade legs, a pacifist support jungler, an insane hillbilly yordle, etc. Also, Kat can shunpo to daggers, Leblanc had her passive moved to her ult, and Talon can parkour. What else... Yorick is awesome now, as is Warwick. Went from 3rd least fave champ to my favorite. Tanks are gonna get updated.
> [{quoted}](name=midnight oil24,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zuVER4Iq,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-02-28T00:43:38.906+0000) > > We got a woman with blade legs, a pacifist support jungler, an insane hillbilly yordle, etc. > > Also, Kat can shunpo to daggers, Leblanc had her passive moved to her ult, and Talon can parkour. > > What else... Yorick is awesome now, as is Warwick. Went from 3rd least fave champ to my favorite. > > Tanks are gonna get updated. Speaking of tanks - Is lethality as big of a deal as they make it in the pro games? Like every game the color commentators always bring it up. "He has lethality now so this is a huge power spike" - I do enjoy the utility ADC thing going on right now, Im much more of a utility player than high damage, dont die character.
Rioter Comments
Carbbit (EUNE)
: Permanent Suspended , Terrible Community
Riot sends you an email detailing exactly what you did along with the chat logs of the games used to make the decision. Like I am straight up rude to people, Ill admit it. But I've gotten better after a few mutes and ranked suspensions, this is your chance to reform your behavior. It might have to be done with a new account, but its better than nothing. Or you can find a new game and blame the community, (I use to do this) I know the community sucks sometimes, and there are trolls that will drive you up the wall. But retaliation will never get you anywhere and it wont affect those players ever, either. If you get banned over someone else's behavior. The only loser is you, friend.
: New GameMode??!!!
So you mean Ability Draft from Dota 2
archerno1 (EUNE)
: There is very little difference between 50ms and 15 ms. You start to have ping issues over 200 MS.
> [{quoted}](name=archerno1,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wduPeT1k,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-05-14T18:39:20.090+0000) > > There is very little difference between 50ms and 15 ms. You start to have ping issues over 200 MS. he plays the games, man. He knows everything about how the internet works, how dare you correct them!?
: Ah, OP is gold 5, now I get the mentality. Shiny silver with the mentality of a plat.... minus the skill of course. Let me guess, a yi totally threw your promos to gold 4 eh?
> [{quoted}](name=The0neBarWarrior,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=UG0A9u11,comment-id=000f00000000,timestamp=2016-05-14T18:40:04.809+0000) > > Ah, OP is gold 5, now I get the mentality. Shiny silver with the mentality of a plat.... minus the skill of course. Let me guess, a yi totally threw your promos to gold 4 eh? From someone who uses an unranked account to leave comments about ranked.... Logic is strong with you!(it actually isn't)
: Does Rank Need More Bans?
Yes it does, I dont like to compare Mobas typically, but Dota has less champions and has 5 bans for the draft mode....
Dasdi96 (NA)
: Kindred is completely destroying the diversity in the jungle.
I had a game where as Singed with a Rylais by this point, with ghost, ult and swifty boots going, all Kindred had to do was throw down wolf and just Q Q Q Q Q and because of her "balanced" passive, deleted me faster than a Ryze does to an ADC
: yes his passive needs rework since currently his optimal build doesn't have any mana in it. but. there are worse passives in the game that haven't been addressed. i dont think these kind of things get addressed until a class rework. or a champion update.
> [{quoted}](name=MunchCrunchLunch,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5q7HZ2AR,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-05-14T06:47:08.870+0000) > > yes his passive needs rework since currently his optimal build doesn't have any mana in it. but. there are worse passives in the game that haven't been addressed. i dont think these kind of things get addressed until a class rework. or a champion update. Yeah I just edited for that, I just think bonus Mana could be converted into MR/Armor or even Move speed to make hijm stronger for eithe team fighting or split pushing, have him do one or the other.
: Oh look, it's "that guy". I bet you must carry every game and deserve challenjour don't you? Logged on just to downvote this trash.
> [{quoted}](name=The0neBarWarrior,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=UG0A9u11,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2016-05-13T20:56:42.834+0000) > > Oh look, it's "that guy". I bet you must carry every game and deserve challenjour don't you? Logged on just to downvote this trash. What a coincidence, so I did I!
Sasogwa (EUW)
: So what, you want us to pick champs we don't like? We're not all metasheeps who pick the FOTM champs, you know.
> [{quoted}](name=Sasogwa,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=UG0A9u11,comment-id=000f,timestamp=2016-05-14T04:23:47.661+0000) > > So what, you want us to pick champs we don't like? > We're not all metasheeps who pick the FOTM champs, you know. Actually most people are, so....
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/2184998712/49285467?tab=overview I disagree.
> [{quoted}](name=Lastboss42,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=UG0A9u11,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-05-13T05:12:00.570+0000) > > http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/2184998712/49285467?tab=overview > I disagree. http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/2185399476/231377848?tab=overview AListar top is amazing. Its not, you can win a game and not have something be great overall.
Erablier (NA)
: The most important thing I need to kno
Rioter Comments
: Dumbest Mistake You've Made
Ive done the old teleport in with Ekko and ult a split second too early so poof, back to base.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=FACE THE WlND,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lJWYyqga,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-05-05T16:17:12.849+0000) > > You don't need to beat him in lane. Just farm and go even. Yeah he said fuck that and decided to just dash through all my minions any time I got close and poke me before dashing back. Any other tips?
> [{quoted}](name=Licojee,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lJWYyqga,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-05-05T16:19:38.848+0000) > > Yeah he said fuck that and decided to just dash through all my minions any time I got close and poke me before dashing back. > > Any other tips? You have massive range, youre going to go down in CS without jungle help. You will just have to accept that, but low cooldowns and now mana buffs for mages will let you farm from a safe distance outside of E range, plus save your knock up for the moment right after he goes through you so you can ensure you hit him with it and buy yourself time to combo or get away
: I will test that when the 6.9 stats come to champion.gg. Until then, that argument will be invalid
> [{quoted}](name=KushDid420,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xJenm07h,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-05-05T16:25:39.920+0000) > > I will test that when the 6.9 stats come to champion.gg. > > Until then, that argument will be invalid Accuses person saying Karthus isnt a top performer, says stats are invalid. YOU should be using the Kappa....
: I get that, but the reason I upgrade my boots is to move faster while fighting, not at the same speed as before the upgrade. I can't catch up to anyone as Thresh anymore, I'm better off with swiftness now
> [{quoted}](name=HaugheyPuck99,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XvrkNkYB,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-05-05T15:47:32.858+0000) > > I get that, but the reason I upgrade my boots is to move faster while fighting, not at the same speed as before the upgrade. I can't catch up to anyone as Thresh anymore, I'm better off with swiftness now Thats part of the entire point...... like what youre saying, is the point.
: Bots vs Bots
Cant that get you banned for 3rd party applications?
: Without alacrity, boots of mobility are pretty useless now
Thats kind of the point of Mobis.... they're meant for moving very fast when NOT in combat.
: PSA: Mastery Emote is not removed just bugged atm
Okay, good, I thought level 4 got removed with 6 and 7 coming out and I was so bummed because I had just got it on a few champs haha
nexona (NA)
: Ranked play is so terrible now
I mean, Ive gotten two accounts in Gold already this season, which is my standard elo without any issue playing Solo..
: > [{quoted}](name=A Lady Carry,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JLHbQiiu,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2016-05-05T01:20:53.228+0000) > > Yet the last two champions they have made get to ignore terrain now. There isnt a thing as balance anymore, they just want flashy Aurelion Sol? He moves over terrain very slowly compared to other things. It has a long cooldown, and requires ramping up by moving in one direction for a long time. Taking or dealing damage knocks him out of his flight. It's fine. Taliyah? It's connected to her ultimate, which has a 2 minute cooldown at rank 1.
> [{quoted}](name=Crewx,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JLHbQiiu,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2016-05-05T01:23:48.938+0000) > > Aurelion Sol? He moves over terrain very slowly compared to other things. It has a long cooldown, and requires ramping up by moving in one direction for a long time. Taking or dealing damage knocks him out of his flight. It's fine. > > Taliyah? It's connected to her ultimate, which has a 2 minute cooldown at rank 1. Its stil flashier mobility for big play set ups. Literally everything is now being designed to make pro play more interesting, not about balance. Thats been a joke all season for a reason
Skias (NA)
: I think Kindred might need to be toned down.
Not going to happen. Flashy high damage gameplay is all that matters to Riot anymore
: Because, in Riot's words, people are moving too fast. Across the board, movement speed is a bit out of control, and this can lead to a lot of problems. It leads to games ending faster, it leads to roaming being harder to track, jungling being faster, kiting being too easy, etc. Riot said that, should they be able to rebalance them, they would reintroduce boot enchantments. I don't think they need to. I think if they gave Phantom Dancer a bit of extra MS when you take damage from your 'dancing' target, it would take the place of Furor nicely.
> [{quoted}](name=Crewx,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JLHbQiiu,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-05-05T01:19:48.813+0000) > > Because, in Riot's words, people are moving too fast. > > Across the board, movement speed is a bit out of control, and this can lead to a lot of problems. > > Riot said that, should they be able to rebalance them, they would reintroduce boot enchantments. > > I don't think they need to. I think if they gave Phantom Dancer a bit of extra MS when you take damage from your 'dancing' target, it would take the place of Furor nicely. Yet the last two champions they have made get to ignore terrain now. There isnt a thing as balance anymore, they just want flashy
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Alright. Tribunal.
preskata (EUNE)
: How long does it take until you can earn KEY FRAGMENTS/CHESTS after chat restrict(it was for 20 game
I had a 10 game restriction and it took like 2 weeks then I started getting them again roughly
: The first amendment has its limits you know
> [{quoted}](name=curtin123456,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=OVoRxQQ8,comment-id=00040003,timestamp=2016-05-03T14:02:58.917+0000) > > The first amendment has its limits you know The first amendment is freedom of speech, but the platform(League of Legends) on which you use said speech doesnt have to allow it.
Extasios (NA)
: The 'KKK' clan tag IS offensive.
I was wondering about this, are clan tags reportable as offensive usernames? I don't get offended by them, but its more just "come on..." and nine times out of ten they seem to be toxic players.
Bandua (NA)
: Trolling in League of Legends: Common Triggers & Types.
Make some spaces between your points. My eyes hurt from the wall and I didnt even read it
TunexV (NA)
: Oh really? Because i've already had a ban once, and then i went 2 months without anything because I didn't get matched up with idiots like yourself. So i'll see you on LoL. Hopefully one day I will be on your team. And I will Troll the hell out of you and say in chat "What are you talking about, i'm trying". Then we'll see how you like it
> [{quoted}](name=TunexV,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=pFTlbo30,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2016-05-03T01:15:14.814+0000) > > Oh really? Because i've already had a ban once, and then i went 2 months without anything because I didn't get matched up with idiots like yourself. So i'll see you on LoL. Hopefully one day I will be on your team. And I will Troll the hell out of you and say in chat "What are you talking about, i'm trying". Then we'll see how you like it And it'll be an easy ban. Thankfully I can carry games with trolls, have done so before, will do so again. Good try, {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
Show more

JoZee II

Level 50 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion