: Toxicity in League
Yes, my entire attitude depends on what people say to me in this online video game. I am 12 years old. Please help me.
: Legends of Runeterra and Banned Accounts
This is not on purpose. I've talked to support and they said it's because they copy/pasted the game. Anything that happens on your account effects you on all games. They don't know how to fix it.
Aamano (NA)
: no year in review for 2019?
They released a few broken champs. Still haven't released clash. Still haven't fixed invisible nunu. Still haven't fixed animation bugs. Still haven't fixed client lag/crashing. They made a new card game. You're welcome.
Gradeient (EUW)
: Why is the matchmaking so bad?
Yeah the game is really unbalanced atm, so its pretty rng who wins. This makes matchmaking really random/unfair.
: Low Elo Bot Lane Is Consistently 4v2
yeah try low elo jungle where that happens every game and you get blamed
: Ever since i got into gold this season its been an absolute shit show. Encountered the most toxic players ive seen in the 4-5 years ive been playing. Its not even that im doing terrible either everyone just nitpicks everything and goes off the deep end for no reason.
> [{quoted}](name=Sand Eric,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=bO5VrxWB,comment-id=002a,timestamp=2020-02-11T05:55:16.724+0000) > > Ever since i got into gold this season its been an absolute shit show. Encountered the most toxic players ive seen in the 4-5 years ive been playing. Its not even that im doing terrible either everyone just nitpicks everything and goes off the deep end for no reason. https://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=sand+eric you feed every game, id flame you lol. how are you going 0/11 in gold4
: The Biggest Int is Flaming your team
My entire attitude and game play depend solely on what you say to me in text chat. I am 12 years old. Please help me.
Rioter Comments
: Honestly... Why IS /all chat a thing?
You know that text based chat has no effect on you or your gameplay?
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=JohnJeana,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZeuiHzyW,comment-id=00040000000000000000,timestamp=2020-02-13T16:14:45.383+0000) > > yeah i played aram with my friends...dont think they reported me though..lmao > and i count her as 0/11 because after she was 0/5 she went bot and got them kill and started laughing. then went top and did the same, thats why everyone wanted to report her. So unless my friends have been reporting me this would be the first. > > also all good if you dont believe me i dont care, just posting logs here to ask if its normal to be banned for 1 game when i broke no chat rules. Sure your friends might've not reported you But i doubt you were playing with a full premade of friends in all of your 56 ranked games (because that's impossible), people could've reported you there And just because **you** count the Ori as 0/11, doesn't mean they were 0/11. They were 2/7/6 against a though matchup, i bet they weren't even trolling. And you're being negative af towards them in the chat, asking for reports, which is COMPLETELY unnecessary If you want to ask about something being justified etc. Maybe don't lie? That's always a good start
> [{quoted}](name=Arcade Lulu,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZeuiHzyW,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2020-02-13T16:21:01.364+0000) > > Sure your friends might've not reported you > But i doubt you were playing with a full premade of friends in all of your 56 ranked games (because that's impossible), people could've reported you there > > And just because **you** count the Ori as 0/11, doesn't mean they were 0/11. They were 2/7/6 against a though matchup, i bet they weren't even trolling. And you're being negative af towards them in the chat, asking for reports, which is COMPLETELY unnecessary Well i guess you'll never know because i cant post all the chat. Unfortunate, but all i can say is I wouldn't go 0/5 mid, then afk for 15 minutes to flame my team. Also, if you looked at the game you didn't notice he had like 70cs in 30 minutes because he literally went afk multiple times.
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=JohnJeana,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZeuiHzyW,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2020-02-13T15:55:41.011+0000) > > This was the first game i couldve been reported in. I played a long time ago And that's a complete lie I checked your opgg The Orianna didn't even go 0/11 as you claimed, they went 2/7/6 which could've easily just be a bad game, not trolling. Fizz is a quite difficult matchup for Orianna And if you haven't played for a long time, what are all of those games before the game you got banned for? A lot of aram and ranked, 2 days ago, 20 days ago, 1 month ago, 2 months ago At the start of the post you said that that was your 1st ranked game, which isn't true either and later you say that it's your 20th ranked game (actually it was your 56th + last season's about 70 games) You could've easily been reported in some of those recent games, i seriously doubt that you've never used the chat before I'm having a hard time believing your story
> [{quoted}](name=Arcade Lulu,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZeuiHzyW,comment-id=0004000000000000,timestamp=2020-02-13T16:11:10.439+0000) > > And that's a complete lie > I checked your opgg > The Orianna didn't even go 0/11 as you claimed, they went 2/7/6 which could've easily just be a bad game, not trolling. Fizz is a quite difficult matchup for Orianna > And if you haven't played for a long time, what are all of those games before the game you got banned for? A lot of aram and ranked, 2 days ago, 20 days ago, 1 month ago, 2 months ago > At the start of the post you said that that was your 1st ranked game, which isn't true either and later you say that it's your 20th ranked game (actually it was your 56th + last season's about 70 games) > You could've easily been reported in some of those recent games, i seriously doubt that you've never used the chat before > > I'm having a hard time believing your story yeah i played aram with my friends...dont think they reported me though..lmao and i count her as 0/11 because after she was 0/5 she went bot and got them kill and started laughing. then went top and did the same, thats why everyone wanted to report her. So unless my friends have been reporting me this would be the first. also all good if you dont believe me i dont care, just posting logs here to ask if its normal to be banned for 1 game when i broke no chat rules.
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=JohnJeana,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZeuiHzyW,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2020-02-13T15:45:41.765+0000) > > First time using chat. > Wasn't being negative, just responding to him constantly flaming his team and telling them its their fault for losing. > If i say hes losing his lane and not to get mad at me thats not really punishable in my eyes. Nothing I said was against the rules. You're really confusing me here You said that you haven't been punished for a while (implying that you've been punished before) but now you're saying that it's your 1st time using chat {{sticker:sg-lux-2}} Makes no sense
> [{quoted}](name=Arcade Lulu,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZeuiHzyW,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2020-02-13T15:49:06.683+0000) > > You're really confusing me here > You said that you haven't been punished for a while (implying that you've been punished before) but now you're saying that it's your 1st time using chat > {{sticker:sg-lux-2}} > Makes no sense This was the first game i couldve been reported in. I played a long time ago
: Using chat in NA
First time using chat. Wasn't being negative, just responding to him constantly flaming his team and telling them its their fault for losing. If i say hes losing his lane and not to get mad at me thats not really punishable in my eyes. Nothing I said was against the rules.
: Using chat in NA
> [{quoted}](name=Arcade Lulu,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZeuiHzyW,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2020-02-13T15:25:24.697+0000) > > The punishment works with Severity x Consistency > So just because the reform card just shows one game, doesn't mean that's the only one you were punished for. You could've showed negative behavior in multiple games, and that game was the last straw > Also, the amount of reports doesn't matter. It takes 1 report to flag a game for review, the extra reports do nothing special > And it really doesn't matter if the person that reported you was trolling or not. If you broke the rules, you broke the rules. Them breaking the rules won't change the fact that you broke the rules This was my first game. I could not have been reported before lol. Also what rules did i break? According to the wiki http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/League_of_Legends_Wiki:Special:Chat rules are things like no hate speech (racism, biggotry, ect) spamming, excessive profanity.
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=JohnJeana,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZeuiHzyW,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2020-02-13T14:55:45.193+0000) > > Havn't in a while cause i just normally play TFT. Why? does being chat restricted before make you get insta banned if you get reported by 1 person? There is this thing called a punishment ladder It goes like this: 10 game chat restriction -> 25 game chat restriction -> 14 day ban -> perma ban So, if you've had a 25 game chat restriction before, the next step is a 14 day ban And you don't get banned if you get reported by 1 person. You get banned if someone reports you and the report is valid, meaning that you broke the rules
> [{quoted}](name=Arcade Lulu,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZeuiHzyW,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2020-02-13T15:07:02.872+0000) > > There is this thing called a punishment ladder > It goes like this: 10 game chat restriction -> 25 game chat restriction -> 14 day ban -> perma ban > > So, if you've had a 25 game chat restriction before, the next step is a 14 day ban > > And you don't get banned if you get reported by 1 person. You get banned if someone reports you and the report is valid, meaning that you broke the rules Yeah i understand, usually when i see people get banned its from 3-4 games, by ~2 people a game, I got reported once...by a dude trolling...
Kroda13 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=JohnJeana,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZeuiHzyW,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2020-02-13T15:06:20.121+0000) > > thats because youre unranked, you have to talk in ranked games I talk in any and every game I play Ranked or not. I dont play Ranked because I dont care about ranked lol
> [{quoted}](name=Kroda13,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZeuiHzyW,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2020-02-13T15:10:23.913+0000) > > I talk in any and every game I play Ranked or not. I dont play Ranked because I dont care about ranked lol well thats what im saying, people actually cared in ranked, thats why they report spam...
Kroda13 (NA)
: Stop being Toxic and you will be fine . I've never been Chat restricted or banned been playing for atleast 8 years and I've never used the mute function. I always keep chat on
> [{quoted}](name=Kroda13,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZeuiHzyW,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2020-02-13T15:03:22.696+0000) > > Stop being Toxic and you will be fine . I've never been Chat restricted or banned been playing for atleast 8 years and I've never used the mute function. I always keep chat on thats because youre unranked, you have to talk in ranked games
: Using chat in NA
> [{quoted}](name=Arcade Lulu,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZeuiHzyW,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-02-13T14:45:33.654+0000) > > Did you get banned banned or just chat restricted? > Have you had any previous punishments? Havn't in a while cause i just normally play TFT. Why? does being chat restricted before make you get insta banned if you get reported by 1 person?
Rioter Comments
: May I have some clarity on the report system?
It's very simple bro. Just duo queue. You can not change your attitude at all but if you are duo queued the likelihood of you getting reported enough for punishment drops significantly. Also as you now have 2 people, you can be the ones reporting and getting someone punished. Very simple, and you don't have to change anything
aviboom (EUW)
: this is by far the most disgusting in game community i ever faced.
I agree completely. My entire attitude completely depends on what my team is saying in the virtual chat. I am 12 years old. Help me

JohnJeana

Level 56 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion