Joman767 (NA)
: Best late game team comp?
Top: {{champion:41}} Jg:{{champion:57}} Mid:{{champion:69}} Bot:{{champion:29}} Sup:{{champion:12}} heres my opinion now for anybody looking back a year lol but really with two peel tanks, 2 hypercarries, and an ap hypercarry how can you beat that.
Broporo (NA)
: 2017 Ranked Rewards Help Desk
will different divisions have slightly different borders like the s6 rewards?
: That wasn't banter that was just simply pointing out a fact.
after I read through some of this stuff I thought you had a bad attitude, but now I realize you were good enough to actually find your fellow teammate, go and bring him to a mental health expert, and then confirm that he was in fact, retarded. anyone who is able to do that while playing a game of league in under the amount of time the game took should be regarded to as superhuman. I commend your work and hope you go far with that incomprehensible speed, intelligence, and drive to make the world a better place by confirming this face for your teammates.
: ***
genius. Responds to someone saying he was toxic with toxicity.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Kr1sys (NA)
: Trying Shaco's backstab on monsters is the least intuitive thing in the game
Takes about a game or 2 to learn how to do it properly. I dont understand the complaint.
R7 Factor (EUW)
: I shouldn't be getting auto filled in the 1st 5 mins of the queue
Others have been waiting longer than you. Also, the point is to not have 10 minute queue times and to make up for the champ select. The old draft pick had around minute and a half queue times
: You thought autofill would result in faster queue times...
I dont think that was the reason they enabled autofill. What it really does is allow people like me to put support secondary and still get our main 40 to 50 percent of the time. At least thats what ive seen
: Why Don't People Surrender When A Game Turns One-Sided?
Personally i almost never surrender unles they have at least 2 inhibs and the score is loterally 60/5. Dont tell me you never made that insane comeback from far behind with inhibs down tho
: Technically if you place all 4 at the same time, you'll overwrite one since the hard set Vision Ward limit in the game is 3. If you place them all down at once, your sightstone will be empty and you'll have to back to get more because no one else wants to ward and your vision will go dark again. I've had this a lot where it contributes to why as a support I'm down extra in levels. No one else wards, so I have to go through sightstone after sightstone of them.
3 normal wards plus one pink ward equals 4 wards
Opistach (NA)
: Is there any reason why this is?
: Can we get an Armor pen item specifcally for ADCs like Lucian, MF and EZ?
Last wisper, i honestly dont know why you made this thread
Opistach (NA)
: Are you able to change club tags after you set them?
: Normal Draft Pick is creating toxic situations for New Players
Best thing ive ever found in this game is the /mute all command. Other than that you will improve from versing people better than you
Matisiks (EUNE)
: Why assassin rework is garbage.
You sound like an angry adc main. Assasins arent really broken and if they dont get fed they are useless.(exvept maybe rengar) you evan told us the counterplay. Looking at the map.
: Twitch is a joke right now.
They nerfed his stealth to camouflage instead of invisibility. Find him. Hes squishy as hell. Stun him. If your entire team cant manage those two things then you dont deserve to win the game. Especially with your adc being at least 5/0
: I don't think any adcs ability should be able to do over 1000 damage.
Vayne q can crit for one thing, and for another, aside from the little dash it just buffs an auto attack. So really the whole point is to make the auto do more damage. Of course it will do a ton
: Junglers have been at the top of the ban lists for an entire season
No they havent unless you are saying for an entire PRE season. Mages have been at the top of the ban lists for most of s6
: Surrender at 15 will just increase the toxicity
Add me in game bro never surrender
Ralanr (NA)
: Dude. Kindred ADC with Sion support.
Or jinx if you want a viable comp
Maybe ha hasnt been playing long enough to know what pick order is...
Dr1ve (NA)
: Please rework Vayne- Make her late game SKILL dependent, not ITEM dependent
Literally any burst mage or assasin in the game can counter veyne late and everything that isnt shit early counters vayne without items
: Surrender Update
Not wanting to surrender isnt trolling. Telling anyone who hasnt given up on winning the game that they are trolls is trolling
: Suggestions for mid?
Any mages. There are time you dont want to risk losing lane losing game by playing assasin champs which seem to be all you have. Lux is a really good example of one right now
: > [{quoted}](name=ViiLLAiN,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=76ideVEO,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-11-21T17:28:19.739+0000) > > or u can just click all items... lol and shop from there The shop has been broken for a long time where if you try to do a Search for the item and click it from the drop down list, it sometimes VANISHES and ERASES your search, so you have to type it again, wasting time. It's inconsistent when this happens, making it even more frustrating, ESPECIALLY when it happens 2-3 times IN A ROW. Or you have to navigate the clunky AF shop menu - and if it's an item you don't purchase often, then you have to remember where in the list it is, and again, wastes time.
Ive never had items disappear from the search thing and the reason recommended item sets suck isnt that it tells you the wrong items for the champ. Its that it doesnt tell you ALL the options, the order you can get them, and when to get what item. You have to learn it.
: With the rumored 10 ban system which champions do you intend to ban
: Should blue buff give 15% ap while mage items have been nerfed across the board?
That would be too much. You would get half a rabadons passive, ridiculous mana regen, and cdr on top of it. Too much to put on a jungle camp
: I think the boards need to stop complaining about adcs.
I see what you mean in this thread and i dont really know why people complain about adcs for dealing too much damage late game. Its literally the only thing most of them can do.
nep2une (NA)
: Uh, I shouldn't need to be fed. If I'm not behind and I jump a solo ADC, they should die 95% of the time without me dying unless they're absurdly fed out of their ass.
If they are fed they will kill you. If they have more farm they will also kill you. If they have a lot of assists they will kill you. Only way you can beat these is by being fed yourself
: like what out o it? hmm I've been bursted multiple times by illaois in 1-2 seconds. idk if thats reasonable.
You should be able to get out while only being hit by 2 to 3 tentacles. If that is enough to kill you, stop playing squishy melee champs and start building aumor against illaoi
: Wait for the tumble and weq ignite then r shadow back unharmed after killing her? If that doesn't work and you're behind and she's fed you shouldn't be allowed to 1shot her for playing poorly.
Most beautiful comment ive seen on the topic of op adcs
: Why is MASTER YI such a late game god?
Hes a melee adc so he gets more damage but takes just as much as any other adc. Cc will lock him dowh hard though
VladTheMage (EUNE)
: Why can Veigar always outdamage after lvl 6?
Only way he can land q w is if you get stunned as they are unreliable and somewhat short range. His ult is also short range so stay away from him until its down and you will be fine
: Was s3, now b4 after one game?
It helps the people including plat and above players who were originally in low bronze to get out faster but i doubt it was intentional
vladz2k (EUNE)
: Liandrys Torment on Orianna as 3rd item?
You might want to try building for the game man, for example if you are really passive lane you can go tear, vs mage that is somewhat aggressive go morello and vs assasin go rod of ages. Thats just first item but after that the choices go up and up. Just pointing out that sticking to one build isnt the best idea Only time i can see liandrys being good is vs at least 3 full tanks
Raoul (EUW)
: New Idea that could be added to the game: Make a Champion List:
It would be pretty cool to have this. I would personally have a ranked champion list too
nep2une (NA)
: And if I jump a full health ADC, they should die without me dying 95% of the time.
nep2une (NA)
: Except assassins are supposed to be an ADC's hard counter and assassinate them near instantly? Congratulations, you played yourself.
Ok let me put it this way, if you wait until the adc is out of position or low health, you can delete them on most assasins. If you dive a full health adc in the middle of their team and just ONE cc is landed on you, they will shred you because you didnt wait untill the cc was down or you jumped in at the wrong time. If your mobility is down and an adc kites you to death before you even get to them, you shouldnt have tried to walk up to them as kiting, good positioning, and their team are the only defence an adc has, where assasins generally have more health, maybe some cc, mobility, and huge ammounts of burst damage. If you give me any scenario where an assasin cant burst down an adc before they get 3 or 4 autos to kill, i can tell you where the assasin screwed up. Honestly do it.
Penns (EUW)
: I never thought complaints about adcs made sense... but the MF critting me for 400 with 2 items and insane attack speed from W while Im playing fking useless Talon might change my mind lol. I still think the damage against tanks isnt a problem tho.
You just complained about an anti tank gun shredding a kitchen knife. Congratulations
: Quas nasus with zz rot and banner.
You forgot to say max e first as thats the only time the build is remotely viable
: CC Immunity VS Supports
If you include spellshields, sivir nocturne and fiora should be up there but all of them do have counterplay from being focused down to abusing long cooldowns
: > [{quoted}](name=Defended,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qedB6VEa,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-07-10T17:47:19.317+0000) > > you didnt carry shit. your cs is a joke Thats my cs at 6 minutes in bot lane Bot lane isn't jungle. As an Adc you farm, and for a jungle you gank lanes to get you and your team fed.
I am a jungle main and I too understand that that cs is in fact, shit.
: I have not played since around the middle of season 4.
You will probably need to try to relearn the game from scratch then
: > [{quoted}](name=joman767,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rbjy5iXJ,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-07-03T22:03:27.708+0000) > > You pretty much just said remove the 4 man premades, right? > The ONLY THING that dynamic queue brings is the ability to ~~bring a 4 man premade to ranked.~~ boost people out of bronze 5 into gold > > Seeing both of those facts, no, riot will ~~un~~fortunately ~~not be removing dynamic queue~~ keep letting people boost
Well the only place you're wrong at is thinking dynamic queue introduced boosting. It only made it easier. The rest is right though. Rito does seem to enforce boosting.
: Rune Pages
Well they aren't required and it makes rito some extra money.
: The problem is people in lower elos want more than a jungler can give. They want a jungler who ganks often like lee sin, but carries as hard as master yi. Why? Because they want to be the ones with all the kills and carry, thus they get mad if sm1 like lee sin gets the kills. However, if they suck anyways and cant carry then its "qq you are useless jungler" TLDR dont listen to the advice of other ppl in ur elo. Take advice from someone better than you.
Don't take advice from someone better than you. Take advice from someone better than you at jungle. My friend is a gold one mid/top main and he asks for the same crap.
Rioter Comments
UnwardiI (NA)
: I don't think that's the reason, but I also don't think you're wrong about it. I believe however, that Riot honestly believes that Dynamic Queue is how they want their game to be played. I also believe that they believe that because it will make them the most money. I believe that they are wrong on both counts.
I see how you could be right but I seriously hope not. 0_0
Ok I don't know how you did your math there but let's do some simple thinking. You don't seem to want to look at role selection at all so look at it this way. Matchmaking looks for 5 people 2 plus 3 equals 5. 2 plus 2 plus 1 equals 5 2 plus 1 plus 1 plus 1 equals 5 3 plus 1 plus 1 equals 5 Duos can be matched with other duos/trios or a combination of solo players to make a team. 5 equals 5 5 man premades make a team 4 plus 1 equals 5 4 player premades can be matched with a single solo player to make a team Now let's look at dynamic queue does and if it slows down matchmaking at all. Dynamic queue adds the ability to queue with 4. That's it. Now I'm sorry but you have to look at how champ select works here. 4 man premades are forced to be able to fill in any 4 of the 5 roles, including support. This means that ANY solo player that the system finds can simply be matched with the 4 man to make a team. I don't mean to sound harsh but I don't see what you were team my saying or how it made any sense, so this is the best explanation I could come up with. If you could clarify, I could be more specific.
Show more

Joman767

Level 136 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion