: See, you'd have a point if the mods actually did their job and did regulate such things to their intended boards. But they don't. There is no gatekeeping going on, so your point is completely false. Like I said, it's because people like you who think it's a trash can for things you know aren't going to get traction on their designated board.
> [{quoted}](name=The Ecdysiast,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=B0LeFjOu,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-19T08:02:01.427+0000) > > See, you'd have a point if the mods actually did their job and did regulate such things to their intended boards. > > But they don't. > > There is no gatekeeping going on, so your point is completely false. > > Like I said, it's because people like you who think it's a trash can for things you know aren't going to get traction on their designated board. ... GD is dead and barely gets any posts because too many people post random stuff on it... You realize what your saying is an oxymoron right? I've been on these forums for years. GD used to be WAYYYYY bigger with 100s of times more posters until riot started adding moderation and limiting what could be posted. That's what in talking about. It was years before your time.
: > [{quoted}](name=Jorencice,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=B0LeFjOu,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-19T05:46:37.883+0000) > > Nah. General discussion means literally everything is allowed. > > All you people trying to prune and nit pick general discussion annoy me. It used to be so much better. > > Edit: I mean dear God. There's so little traffic now that there's posts over 12 hours old on the new page of GD. > > I remember when you got 30 posts every 5 minutes if not more. > > God I miss the days before boards and moderators. Gee maybe it's because people post rants and other things with their own designated boards, making it like a trashcan instead of its own board.
> [{quoted}](name=The Ecdysiast,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=B0LeFjOu,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-19T07:13:19.662+0000) > > Gee maybe it's because people post rants and other things with their own designated boards, making it like a trashcan instead of its own board. Nah. It's because of people like you trying to gatekeeper freaking general discussion. It was at it's best when I could go from a conspiracy theory post to a religious post to a post talking about the best items to support with back to a post talking about our day at school. You know. Having a DISCUSSION about everything in GENERAL.
: > [{quoted}](name=Ulanopo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=B0LeFjOu,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-05-19T02:47:06.229+0000) > > Just so you know, this is okay in GD, as well. Um, no, it isn't. The point of the Rant board is that it doesn't show up on the home page, so it isn't cluttering up actual discussions. You could make an argument for allowing Concepts, Gameplay, etc. on General Discussion, but the board that's specifically for people who aren't contributing to a discussion isn't one that should be included.
> [{quoted}](name=The Ecdysiast,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=B0LeFjOu,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-19T03:40:06.780+0000) > > Um, no, it isn't. > > The point of the Rant board is that it doesn't show up on the home page, so it isn't cluttering up actual discussions. > > You could make an argument for allowing Concepts, Gameplay, etc. on General Discussion, but the board that's specifically for people who aren't contributing to a discussion isn't one that should be included. Nah. General discussion means literally everything is allowed. All you people trying to prune and nit pick general discussion annoy me. It used to be so much better. Edit: I mean dear God. There's so little traffic now that there's posts over 12 hours old on the new page of GD. I remember when you got 30 posts every 5 minutes if not more. God I miss the days before boards and moderators.
: WHYY DID YOU BUFF YI, This game is awful when Yi is strong, he should NEVER be allowed strong.
> [{quoted}](name=Luigi Tortellini,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aKAsFLoP,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-05-16T23:59:17.215+0000) > > You remove old Aatrox because he's a no "counterplay statchecK". Then you buff Yi, the poster child for the brainless pentakill. I was just playing Xerath against him, and it's funny just how polar opposite these champions are. Apparently my weak ass skillshots need to have delay but Yi's point and click nuke dodge shouldn't. > > 54% winrate Diamond > 60% winrate Masters and GM > > The game is NEVER fun when Yi is strong. He wasn't even bad before, you just broke him for no reason. Stop letting interns balance the fucking game, this game feels so amateur now. > > There's too many champions to ban now. Just because you fixed Riven doesn't mean you should go force us to ban another champ. He legit just 1v3d our botlane and jungler with a recurve bow because you can't hit him with skillshots anymore. Every stun in this game has a cast time, which means he can dodge 100% now without prediction. > > My group of 10 and I are uninstalling till you fix this, this is unacceptable to make this mistake AGAIN. Lol all 10 of your are uninstalling instead of just banning him. Wow what a bunch of snowflakes.
: Yuumi Is Not Weak, This Is What Yuumi Newbies Are Doing Wrong
Sounds like a lot of work just to not immediately lose lane. Which means she underpowered. She needs some serious number tuning.
: > [{quoted}](name=Cocho,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HvA8cUcg,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-16T03:04:31.714+0000) > > You make it sound like yuumi isnt going to bot with the marksmen for most of the laning phase. > > Ofc she is eventually going to attach to other people lmao or even roam! > > A janna doesnt only shield the adc. She shouldn't be. Yuumi is at her strongest when attached to a high damage carry that can utilize her granted extra damage through her W. A carry with extremely high scales. Bot lane mentality is why she has a 29% winrate. The champion doesn't provide any steroids, high damage, or reliable peel and therefore does not belong as a standard "lane bot for 15 minutes" support. Yuumi granting a solo laner two additional summoner spells plus massive adaptive damage and a heal (all before runes) more than makes up for the level gap caused by duo mid. Bot lane Yuumi is atrocious and will be so long as she remains in her current state. There were early signs of Yuumi duo mid on PBE and I strongly suggest that any doubters look into it. Meta slave mentality is what makes this champion preform poorly.
> [{quoted}](name=KhaZix Bot,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HvA8cUcg,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-05-16T07:42:19.726+0000) > > She shouldn't be. Yuumi is at her strongest when attached to a high damage carry that can utilize her granted extra damage through her W. A carry with extremely high scales. Bot lane mentality is why she has a 29% winrate. The champion doesn't provide any steroids, high damage, or reliable peel and therefore does not belong as a standard "lane bot for 15 minutes" support. Yuumi granting a solo laner two additional summoner spells plus massive adaptive damage and a heal (all before runes) more than makes up for the level gap caused by duo mid. > > Bot lane Yuumi is atrocious and will be so long as she remains in her current state. There were early signs of Yuumi duo mid on PBE and I strongly suggest that any doubters look into it. Meta slave mentality is what makes this champion preform poorly. That strategy is completely countered by simply saying. "Yo mid lane, farm safely while I repeatedly tower dive this adc 3v1 till hes 5 levels and 100 CS behind.
Zac x Me (NA)
: If Yuumi gets snared or stunned
Yea boy. Let's need the 27% winrate champ even harder. Let's aim for 10%
: Please don't buff Yuumi's R
Pretty sure It only roots for 1.5 seconds period. Honestly I'd say buff it to a 1.5 second stun.
: DON'T make Yuumi's Q damage AOE, but DO make the slow AOE
Nah. It needs at least 100% more damage+ aoe. She's at a 27% winrate. No such thing as too big of a buff.
: Getting reported every single game for playing Yuumi in diamond solo que
SanKakU (NA)
: I agree. Players picking her are so damn selfish it's just a matter of time until they buff her. They should have released her before Pyke, not after. The community is not ready for her right now. I think in the long run, she might improve Kalista's reputation...but whatever happens, she's going to completely obliterate the reputation of the support slot.
Ah you see. You learn her now when she's weak. Then we she gets buffed to high hell you've already mastered her and it's easy freelo.
: > [{quoted}](name=Jorencice,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=j1xbzXzw,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-13T06:35:47.059+0000) > > Does anyone in Dota even use voice chat? I turned that shit off immediately and was never once bothered. Which says ti me no one uses it. 33% wr
> [{quoted}](name=ShirleyfG,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=j1xbzXzw,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-05-13T06:38:31.779+0000) > > 33% wr ...did you just look up my ranked winrate for a question regarding whether a completely different game uses voice chat. Ho boy. The 12 year old in you is strong. Even when it's not even relevant to the convo you chose to insult rather than converse lol. Edit: Holy shit. I looked through your history. 90%+ of your posts are just insults. Bro it's a fucking game. Calm down. No need to be so angry and spiteful constantly.
: Why is this community so much against voice chat? Why is Riot listening to them?
Does anyone in Dota even use voice chat? I turned that shit off immediately and was never once bothered. Which says ti me no one uses it.
: Am I the only one who thinks rank should be based on skill instead of winning games?
Shrug. I know a challenger that places as high as its possible for you to be placed everytime a new season comes out.
Dunk My Hoe (EUNE)
: A retrospective on the first 13 year old to hit Chall in NA.
: Did You Know Riot Has 94 Open Positions In Los Angeles?
> [{quoted}](name=Rainbow Slayer,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=d7oBau3s,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-05-07T05:16:00.109+0000) > > https://www.riotgames.com/en/work-with-us/offices/los-angeles > > That's a lot of openings, remember even a billion dollar company can't succeed without employees. Having money doesn't automatically give you the skilled individuals you need to accomplish your goals and improve your product. That's not really that much. My company only has like 500 employees and easily has 90 openings. There's always new projects that people are.seeing if it's even possible to start.
ZaFishbone (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Jorencice,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=A1HZB4PF,comment-id=000f0002,timestamp=2019-05-03T11:04:39.519+0000) > > God. What is up with this generation and their absolute hatred for their parents? > > My parents had access to my account till I got married at like 26 and absolutely nothing bad happened due to none of us being idiots. Kinda rude that you just assume I hate my parents just because I am in favor of young people being more independent. It's about responsibility and competence, and if you have those two, you shouldn't need your parents to babysit your account. Sure, I can understand needing your parents to co-sign your first account, and even I used to, occasionally, talk with my parents about my financial situation, but that doesn't mean leaving the management of **your** bank account in their care. When you start handling money yourself, and using it of your own accord, you should also take the rains in managing your funds.
> [{quoted}](name=ZaFishbone,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=A1HZB4PF,comment-id=000f00020000,timestamp=2019-05-03T11:28:46.790+0000) > > Kinda rude that you just assume I hate my parents just because I am in favor of young people being more independent. It's about responsibility and competence, and if you have those two, you shouldn't need your parents to babysit your account. Sure, I can understand needing your parents to co-sign your first account, and even I used to, occasionally, talk with my parents about my financial situation, but that doesn't mean leaving the management of **your** bank account in their care. When you start handling money yourself, and using it of your own accord, you should also take the rains in managing your funds. Eh wasnt really talking about you. I had just got off reddit and dear God if your parents even go "are you sure you should buy that expensive car you can't afford" Reddits first response is to dump them and never talk to then again.
: Can't blame them for wanting to do this. Ever since Kotaku dug up that dirt back in august, this has been an ongoing issue for Riot & it seems to be getting worse as time goes by. While I haven't been all that interested in playing League as of late, the Rioters that are taking part in the walkout have my utmost support at this time.
> [{quoted}](name=Kingslayër,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=U81pV8qq,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2019-05-07T00:34:09.973+0000) > > Can't blame them for wanting to do this. Ever since Kotaku dug up that dirt back in august, this has been an ongoing issue for Riot & it seems to be getting worse as time goes by. > > While I haven't been all that interested in playing League as of late, the Rioters that are taking part in the walkout have my utmost support at this time. Hasn't it been handled though? Didn't HR handle it but they didn't like that the guy wasnt immediately fired and stripped of all titles so they tried sueing only to find out theirs an arbitration clause in their contracts so they can't sue? As far as I'm concerned if they don't like how the company handled it's own internal politics they need to quit. Rather then trying to start a witch hunt to ruin a guys life just cuz they didn't think the initial punishment was harsh enough.
: From 2-4pm PST Please don't play, Support Riot Employees
I played from 2-4 cuz the walk outs are stupid. They signed for arbitration in their contracts when they started. Simple as that.
ZaFishbone (EUNE)
: The problem is, why on earth are your parents able/allowed to dispute payments you make? Either you are allowing them unrestricted access to your bank account, in which case this is exactly what you get for doing that, or you are using their bank account, in which case you probably should have informed them of making such a big purchase. Regardless, this should be a valuable lesson on how to manage your funds in the future. Laos, if this sort of think has happened to you multiple times, you should seriously investigate why it is happening. Riot is right to suspend your account since, under current conditions, it represents an financial risk to them.
> [{quoted}](name=ZaFishbone,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=A1HZB4PF,comment-id=000f,timestamp=2019-05-03T08:11:25.549+0000) > > The problem is, why on earth are your parents able/allowed to dispute payments you make? Either you are allowing them unrestricted access to your bank account, in which case this is exactly what you get for doing that, or you are using their bank account, in which case you probably should have informed them of making such a big purchase. Regardless, this should be a valuable lesson on how to manage your funds in the future. Laos, if this sort of think has happened to you multiple times, you should seriously investigate why it is happening. Riot is right to suspend your account since, under current conditions, it represents an financial risk to them. God. What is up with this generation and their absolute hatred for their parents? My parents had access to my account till I got married at like 26 and absolutely nothing bad happened due to none of us being idiots.
Colte (NA)
: another reasion why we shouldn't waste money on this corrupt af game
> [{quoted}](name=Colte,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=A1HZB4PF,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-05-03T00:27:07.064+0000) > > another reasion why we shouldn't waste money on this corrupt af game This is standard practice for basically every company ever... Think of it like this. Dude comes into your barber shop gets a haircut and pays you 20$ amd then leaves, he then sends thugs to come in and take his 20$ back. Would you welcome him with open arms when he came back a week later?
Kiwi Ink (NA)
: The people in here are so embarassing with downvoting people who are against bans. ARAM is a mode that's played for fun. No one I played with was having fun getting Xin or Mundo for 46 times in a row after 3 days. Bans were good only in theory. It's tiring to only get melee champs non stop. I own every champion. I don't reroll unless it's someone I don't feel like playing. But getting Vi or Maokai for 7 times in one day was just stupid, no matter how much I love playing them. Most people already ban none right now. That's not a coincidence, obviously it wasn't popular, so quit whining.
Dawg. Theres 10 bans and like 140.champions. Its not possible to ban every champion except vi or maokai. Nor is it possible to ban every ranged so you only get melees... I think 10 bans increases your chance to get those 2 champions by like 3%...
: Bottom line, you take 10 good champions out of the pool from the start...and people dodge over and over due to getting a bad champ. Honestly, after going through bans 5 times to get in a game...I stopped even banning as most did. The point of aram for 95% of people is quick and fun, I think you may be in the 5% of people that uses it to experiment in a game mode that promotes poor habits and provides irrelevant situations.
Thats easy. Make dodges like a 3 hour wait time and minimum level to play aram like 40. Boom fixed.
: Riot recently made the best addition ARAM ever got just to remove it mere days later...
The only way to balance aram is to make it all champions unlocked, 0 rerolls, 6 hour dodge timers with bans for all. Boom perfect aram (well as good as its going to get.
cabbysb (NA)
: There was a time when it took more than an auto to kill someone. I have never seen that before. This game is whack now.
> [{quoted}](name=cabbysb,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cFbsK38s,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-04-02T06:21:37.463+0000) > > There was a time when it took more than an auto to kill someone. I have never seen that before. This game is whack now. You forgot to say late april fools.
: Trolls Allowed to Run Wild in Solo Queue (As long as they don't type in chat)
I once went 0/14 as yi and ended up winning the game after soloing 11 turrets. I was trying my best but the enemy tryn had gotten a lucky crit and was camped hardcore top lane being dove in my own base like 12 minutes in. The problem is they dont have the manpower to manually review every game and just being 0/16 isnt enough proof they were feeding.
Sirsir (NA)
: Aside from idiots who don't seem to get that diving into 4 people stunned is a bad idea (OVER AND OVER AGAIN), the cannon is great. Removes the need for TP, lets you back frequently against poke champs without losing tower... Its like Snowball was for ARAM, its a great equalizer. I wouldn't mind the range being cut a smidge, to like the far edge of outer tower range.
> [{quoted}](name=Sirsir,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ebvwXhPA,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-03-20T22:07:09.645+0000) > > Aside from idiots who don't seem to get that diving into 4 people stunned is a bad idea (OVER AND OVER AGAIN), the cannon is great. Removes the need for TP, lets you back frequently against poke champs without losing tower... Its like Snowball was for ARAM, its a great equalizer. > > I wouldn't mind the range being cut a smidge, to like the far edge of outer tower range. Yea the cannon is the best urf idea so far.
: > [{quoted}](name=L Psy Congroo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=50aB6GbJ,comment-id=00060000000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-18T02:38:27.874+0000) > > Except there are many places in the world where it's actually considered rude to tip. In Japan, for example, people are taught that a job well done is its own reward, and there have been cases where employees will actually follow foreign customers out of the restaurant to return their money if they tip. Tipping in many Asian cultures is considered disrespectful to the server. Why is it "required" in the West? Because capitalism necessitates it, and nothing else. To add on to the last bit "capitalism necessitates it" servers are often paid significantly less than minimum wage and are fully expected to sustain the gap in their wage on tips.
> [{quoted}](name=ArtumisPrime,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=50aB6GbJ,comment-id=000600000000000000000002,timestamp=2019-03-19T13:56:13.712+0000) > > To add on to the last bit "capitalism necessitates it" servers are often paid significantly less than minimum wage and are fully expected to sustain the gap in their wage on tips. Nah thats not how that works. At least for waiters. If minimum wage is 8$ which means a 40 hour week should earn you 320$ a week and you only make 200$ that week including tips the business MUST pay you the 120$ to get you up to minimum wage.
: > [{quoted}](name=OccuIt,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=50aB6GbJ,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-03-18T02:18:17.920+0000) > > I dont think $4.25 per hour is legal wherever you are. Tips are supposed to make up for the low minimum wage. It's like this for any serving job that I know of, like a waitor, barber, etc.
> [{quoted}](name=Lush Father,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=50aB6GbJ,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-03-18T02:43:41.133+0000) > > Tips are supposed to make up for the low minimum wage. > > It's like this for any serving job that I know of, like a waitor, barber, etc. Nah thats not how that works. At least for waiters. If minimum wage is 8$ which means a 40 hour week should earn you 320$ a week and you only make 200$ that week including tips the business MUST pay you the 120$ to get you up to minimum wage.
: I remember when Bioware had a bug in swtor , where people could resell 1 item to get more in game currency. This bug was spotted and warned to not abuse. Those who abused were permanently banned regardless of their status (money spent/ hours played e.t.c) Let's see what one of the largest gaming company will do.
> [{quoted}](name=ScoundrelRuffian,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=izmomivW,comment-id=0011,timestamp=2019-01-11T21:51:38.130+0000) > > I remember when Bioware had a bug in swtor , where people could resell 1 item to get more in game currency. This bug was spotted and warned to not abuse. > Those who abused were permanently banned regardless of their status (money spent/ hours played e.t.c) > Let's see what one of the largest gaming company will do. Dick ass thing for swotor to do. No one should be permanently banned for a mistake the developers made. A week ban at the most for being a dick.
: Nobody told these players that they could exploit anything in an already free game. Its free because other people pay and now those same payers are devalued because some lucky %%%%s just so happened to look at the shop when all planets aligned. So, one or two things should happen: 1.) Look back into shop history and revert the entirety of the bug. I'm pretty sure Riot has a backup for everything, just restore the shop to the previous point and apologize for the inconvenience. 2.) Start handing out punishments. Its a joke that some lucky fuckers can get away with $$$$s of valued merch, meanwhile if I stick up for myself when theres a toxic duo/trio I get my honor reverted to 0 which takes MONTHS to just get back to honor 2 AND chat restricted. 3.) Compensate for those who didn't abuse the shit, like anyone really needs to be told to not abuse an exploit. But those that didn't are the ones that deserve all the free shit, not some garbage players who told all of their friends about it and got god knows how much free shit. It doesn't take a genius. These good for nothing low-lifes shouldn't get to keep everything that they STOLE
> [{quoted}](name=SpiritOfOdysseus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=izmomivW,comment-id=0016,timestamp=2019-01-11T23:45:54.701+0000) > > Nobody told these players that they could exploit anything in an already free game. Its free because other people pay and now those same payers are devalued because some lucky %%%%s just so happened to look at the shop when all planets aligned. > > So, one or two things should happen: > > 1.) Look back into shop history and revert the entirety of the bug. I'm pretty sure Riot has a backup for everything, just restore the shop to the previous point and apologize for the inconvenience. > > > 2.) Start handing out punishments. Its a joke that some lucky fuckers can get away with $$$$s of valued merch, meanwhile if I stick up for myself when theres a toxic duo/trio I get my honor reverted to 0 which takes MONTHS to just get back to honor 2 AND chat restricted. > > > 3.) Compensate for those who didn't abuse the shit, like anyone really needs to be told to not abuse an exploit. But those that didn't are the ones that deserve all the free shit, not some garbage players who told all of their friends about it and got god knows how much free shit. > > > It doesn't take a genius. These good for nothing low-lifes shouldn't get to keep everything that they STOLE Lolololol. I can literally feel the jealousy. They didnt steal shit. Its fake internet merchandise whos literally only value is what riot says it was. Riot said it was 1 BE so it was 1 BE... if riot changed it tommorow that the skins are 1 million BE then its 1 million BE.
: > [{quoted}](name=FlutterShen,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=izmomivW,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2019-01-11T19:14:05.169+0000) > > I....don't care? I don't care. > > Some people got free stuff. Good on them. What is the fascination with 'how dare that person get things I didn't get! He shouldn't have those things if I can't have em!" > > I say Riot can afford to just let em keep that stuff, and apparently Riot agrees. Good on them too, it was their Fubar, and they're owning it. (Or they don't have a proper system in place to track down which ones were legitimate vs bugged in which case, hah.) I think its different when two people steal but only one of them has to return what they stole, kinda puts on the wrong impression wouldn't you say?
> [{quoted}](name=King Braum,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=izmomivW,comment-id=000c0000,timestamp=2019-01-11T19:50:46.545+0000) > > I think its different when two people steal but only one of them has to return what they stole, kinda puts on the wrong impression wouldn't you say? Its a fake internet capsule whos price is literally only what riot says it is. I wouldnt say its stealing... I once went to a store and was like an hour late to a 90% off sale on a game i wanted. I didnt bitch and moan.
: > [{quoted}](name=Umbral Regent,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mz4Lw5EL,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-10T20:05:41.323+0000) > > I'm disappointed, too. I was absolutely psyched to try and get my hands on Prestige BM/Aatrox ASAP (day 1 if I could help it), but then when I did the math and saw that it'd take 105-140$ USD just to get what amounted to an Epic-Tier Chroma (K/DA Akali and Kai'Sa have actual visually distinguishing changes to their normal counterparts), I immediately thought twice. > > And this is coming from someone who's given to readily dropping money on visually-appealing stuff. Anyone who's familiar with _WARFRAME_ and their Prime Access packages will know that Accessory Packs, which include two cosmetic items and two 90-day boosters for Affinity (EXP) and Credits, those will always run 50$. And the cosmetics could vary. > > Sometimes you'd get a sigil and a cape (Limbo), armor and a melee weapon tassel (Hydroid), or, even recently, Mesa Prime's accessories had a weapon tassel, Operator Facial Accessories, and a special alt-helmet _which was added because Digital Extremes knew the accessories and tassel weren't enough for the price range._ > > I've paid for my fair share of Prime Accessory packs, so I'd safely assume I've dropped at least 200$~ on Prime cosmetic bundles in WARFRAME, so I'm definitely not averse to some excessive purchases, but...105$ for golden VFX is far, far too steep. Blood Moon Aatrox and Prestige BM/Aatrox look exactly alike, and only differ in color palette on both the body and VFX. He doesn't have any different clothes, no added clothes, no nothing - it's just Golden Blood Moon Aatrox. > > The cheapest possible way to get the skin is 60$, and that's tied to _one-time purchases_ that we don't even know will be reoccurring throughout the year. I'd be willing to pay _that_ much, but I'm not about to when I could save 50$ and get the benefit of my favorite color, anyhow. > > If this is the alternative to getting Prestige Skins through Event Passes, then I'm gonna have to pass. I really hope that Prestige Skins see some major shifts with this, 'cause, this is downright skeevy. I don't want to see the _Star Wars: Battlefront_ fiasco happen to _League_. SO MAD AT YOU, you had to remin me of that game UGHHH I spet $4500 dollars PRIME Frames and Exclusive rare (which are now irrelevant I heard) Power Cards) the amunt of Plat I had to off-buy was redekolous! {{sticker:sg-shisa}}
> [{quoted}](name=The Hörror King,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mz4Lw5EL,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-01-11T00:49:23.611+0000) > > SO MAD AT YOU, you had to remin me of that game UGHHH I spet $4500 dollars PRIME Frames and Exclusive rare (which are now irrelevant I heard) Power Cards) the amunt of Plat I had to off-buy was redekolous! {{sticker:sg-shisa}} You spent 4500$ on the game that has one of the fairest systems of microtransactions in the game? Ive spent 0$ and own basically everything because everything can be farmed.
: Replace Crit with a % damage on auto increase already.
They could make crits sudo random like path of exile. Where if you have 30% crit then 3 out of 10 hits will crit 100% of the time.
: > so it's my first ban in 5 years why ? > > maybe i m just a frikin noob who can t play... How can you be a "frikin noob" if you've been playing for five years? Your account is level 111, which is certainly a far cry from being new. Ignoring the obvious conflicting statements, if you got punished for intentionally feeding, you should link the game(s) provided in the reform card so that we can find out why you may have warranted a punishment, or whether or not it was a false-positive.
I know people that have been playing for 7 years and despite truly trying are still bronze 5. People have different skill levels.
: Would you be opposed to a rule only allowing civil discussions?
I want old Wild west GD where everything goes. But since the glory days are gone and sjws rule everything. Uggg. I guess as long as both sides are showing actual proof instead of a "nah your wrong stfu" then lightly enforce it. Once the "nah your wrong stfu" starts shut it down.
: Why is it so dang hard to name babies?
> [{quoted}](name=General Elephant,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AFzaEpFF,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-12-21T03:22:38.936+0000) > > My wife and I are expecting and we are struggling to pick out a good name for our soon to be baby boy. My wife has the "if I know someone with that name it is a no go" syndrome. That being said I am just asking for name suggestions, anything from completely normal to very odd. Just hit me with some suggestions, the only stipulation I have is that the name can not end in the letter N due to conflicting pronunciations with my last name. Sorry for being difficult but thats why we are in this mess, thanks for any replies :). Name it brandon. Its the only good boy name. As for girls theres like a billion good girl names. As for the N thing simply change your last name. As brandon is worth it.
: Seriously just disable Akali.
Is she actually broken?
: My computer fan is "whirring" please help lol
Eh its just the fans turning on. My alienware gets so hot playing some games i can heat up my house and melt shit with the exhaust lol.
: Iron destroying high gold and platinum in ranked...
Just keep winning. Id you deserve to be there you will eventually start gaining 30+ LP for winning and even skip entire divisions.
: To those who say riot does punish trolls
**i've had a lot of arguments with people who claim riot punishes trolling and not saying mean words to people.** They do both. Its isnt a one or the other thing. Of course its 1000s of times harder to find evidence to ban someone for trolling. And feeding is subjective a guy i used to argue about this on the forums with said he was trolled in nearly 100% of his games because he considered 0/2 intentionally feeding. However riot doesnt belive in punishing for simply being shit at the game. So even 0/10 isnt enough to get you banned. As its 100% possible you could just be bad at the game.
: Can we just revert Akali to pre mini rework?
And i think the old,old,old evelynn should be reinstated. She was my first main and my first penta kill. Ah the tower dives were so beautiful.
: I want to apologize to the Chinese community for my thread and comments in the thread
Opph they got to you hatedaddy... did the mods threaten to perma ban you?
Juice (EUNE)
: He already wasn't doing too hot, and that's not just "4 minions" it's a refillable potion I could be getting, and for NO reason either. If Renek was strong I'd be perfectly fine with it, but he is really struggling atm
Is 47% struggling through? That means if you play 100 games. You will lose 3 more games then you win. Thats still a mmr increase unless your already plateaued. 47-53% is usually considered good. Maybe he needs some love taps but thats it. Edit: hey... his winrate is at 48.9 thats not bad at all.
: The change to Akalis Shourd is there
So my fireball heading straight towards her face no longer forgets she exists and...flys straight up or something. Sweet.
Juice (EUNE)
: So you nerf a 47% win rate champion with no compensation because other champs abuse his core item?
Isnt that like...4 minions? Is that really going to affect him all that much?
: Slow Mode for less committed players
Just play heros of the storm. Tanks are actually tanky, supports can actually support and that leads to team fights lasting minutes at a time if the team is good enough to kite and live through res timers.
: > [{quoted}](name=Irelia Bot,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=iEBklaWn,comment-id=0000000000000001,timestamp=2018-12-13T18:13:30.175+0000) > > Unlike Occupy Democrats, Fox is generally reliable for what happened. They just have a bias on how they view things. The same applies to CNN. Both have been known to make mistakes sometimes and twist things to sound better or worse to Match their view but this is likely a true story. It's sensationalized in this particular case. Looking at the source that Fox News used clearly points out that League isn't banned, nor was Overwatch. That makes half of their opening sentence false.
> [{quoted}](name=DrCyanide,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=iEBklaWn,comment-id=00000000000000010000,timestamp=2018-12-13T20:33:29.011+0000) > > It's sensationalized in this particular case. Looking at the source that Fox News used clearly points out that League isn't banned, nor was Overwatch. That makes half of their opening sentence false. Oh yea... having to censor literally every single female skin means its totally banned. Im with fox on this one. The requests are outrageous and it might as well be banned.
: yeah i was toxic over a week ago. should i lose my account because i asked to report someone who was afk? no I shouldn't How many games do you go where people ask in all chat to report someone on their team. I honestly did not know it was a bannable offense. please make sure to read my whole circumstance before commenting.
Yes you should. Its against the rules. Whether you think its toxic doesnt matter. Its riots game and they decided that starting a witchhunt is toxic.
: Would you go back to 15-20 minute wait times if it meant no more autofilling?
No. But i pick fill every que anyway so auto fill doesnt bother me.
Show more

Jorencice

Level 50 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion