iDarkWind (EUW)
: I hate how bruisers nowdays have acess to items that make them unburstable while doing assassin levels of damage. Looking at Jax and Riven.
> [{quoted}](name=iDarkWind,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WiZTzKnk,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-14T09:38:34.317+0000) > > I hate how bruisers nowdays have acess to items that make them unburstable while doing assassin levels of damage. > Looking at Jax and Riven. Anytime I see Riven I just go Poppy and watch them awkwardly get halted while flailing around, and manage poke/harass between her shields. Anytime it's Jax..I just pick Pyke or Akali. I think the only champion I really hate playing against topside is Aatrox with his reworked healing and Jayce.
Rioter Comments
: Lux is pretty much trash tier so far in Pre-Season... Perhaps it is time to buff her some more?
Lux's win and pick-rate has risen since the new patch hit..Are you confused?
Ljubezen (NA)
: You get chat restricted way too easily for negative attitude.
Eyyyyy manipulation of evidence by hiding 66.66~% of it. Rip dignity
: it is impossible to reform with a perma ban. how am i supposed to improve my attitude when i lost my account with 1000+ games played? i am not given any opportunity or chance for reform. i could make a new account, but this is only going to make me more frustrated and have a negative attitude on any new account i end up making. making it worse for new players
> [{quoted}](name=trust me dude,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=His0LIBm,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-10-28T20:12:21.338+0000) > > it is impossible to reform with a perma ban. how am i supposed to improve my attitude when i lost my account with 1000+ games played? i am not given any opportunity or chance for reform. i could make a new account, but this is only going to make me more frustrated and have a negative attitude on any new account i end up making. making it worse for new players don't you think you should've reformed before that point was reached? Isn't that like..the entire point of AVOIDING being banned? Knowing you are forfeiting all your rights to your account because of bad behavior -- knowing that if you continue along the lines of the bad behavior, it will result in you losing ALL you worked for? There's no other way to put it -- After a persons first punishment, they should realize then that their behavior isn't acceptable, and further misconduct can result in losing EVERYTHING they earned. This is why you should learn and understand the lesson after your /first/ punishment.
: I can get hit by a 100 spells...
This has been in the game normally since its beginning. The only thing that will trigger minion aggro is any attacks classified as an Auto-attack or modified auto-attack. This applies for Gangplanks Q, any auto-attack modifier, and so on. Spells have and never will classify as a reason for aggro to be triggered.
: getting suspended of abusive and riot didnt even read other players chat
Don't play the game if you have plans or are going to leave the match for anything else other than an emergency. You were punished for AFK -- which in this scenario, is accurate and true. Along with this -- a punishment that large means you've had punishments in your past. You shouldn't expect to garner respect from your team when you abandon them. The argument you're trying to make is invalid and pointless simply because you're trying to justify your intentional actions as understandable or okay, when they're not. When you queue up into a match -- whether ranked, ARAM, normal, anything, you're saying "I can and will be here for the games full duration". Otherwise, you DON'T QUEUE UP because you are being a detriment to 9 others experience. If you expect to be mollycoddled after openly abandoning your team for food (which, is a bad argument -- its food, just put it in the damn microwave after the match), that's silly. They have no reason to get punished in this scenario. You on the other hand, do. Don't abandon your team -- unless it's an emergency. Food, is not an emergency.
: > [{quoted}](name=Azukoto,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RVpX1EON,comment-id=000300010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-10-26T23:28:50.426+0000) > > In any case -- They're all still the same. No they're not.
> [{quoted}](name=Colonel J,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RVpX1EON,comment-id=0003000100000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-10-27T05:33:43.280+0000) > > No they're not. Sorry man. I'm about as unbiased as you can get, and it's pretty obvious they're both completing the same goal -- telling some sort of story.
: > [{quoted}](name=Azukoto,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RVpX1EON,comment-id=0003000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-10-26T15:10:45.179+0000) > > ..Actually it is. > > It's a method of creating 'animated art'. The only difference simply is the aesthetic design. All 'cartoons' are technically 'anime' or animations. Outside of Japan anime means Chinese cartoons. Don't tell me you're going to call American comic books like Superman and manga are the same because they aren't.
> [{quoted}](name=Colonel J,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RVpX1EON,comment-id=00030001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-10-26T23:11:14.568+0000) > > Outside of Japan anime means Chinese cartoons. Don't tell me you're going to call comic books "manga" because you aren't. Uhh... Anime = Japanese Not Chinese. Chinese literally calls their 'animations' as 'Motion picture' or Donghua. Japanese =/= Chinese, although both are asian, they are not the same. In any case -- They're all still the same. The Chinese put it most clearly. 'Motion picture'. An animated art or novel. As far as Manga..Never had much interest in it. reading books from right to left was strange to me. In any case it's a similar idea -- a hand-made novel representing some story, but it's executed in a different aesthetic and often manga seems to be compressed works rather than decompressed like in comic books.
: As a gangplank player, the easiest way to kill him is to simply chain two or more crowd-control effects on him and get your ADC to delete him from a distance since his barrels have a priming time. Gangplanks damage is mostly barrels and skill chains from Q/Ult. If he's not level 13 or higher = You'll often win a trade. After 13, his barrels prime extremely fast. your goal then is to ignore the champion, kill his barrels. THE EASIEST WAY TO GET RID OF BARRELS... If he is level 13 or higher: After the first bar has ticked down (barrel placed, .5 seconds later), immediately strike and often your attack will land right as the third tick arrives -- destroying the barrel. The moment he's lacking in his burst, you can often dive him and the most he can do is Auto-Q-Ult. If he's above 7 < 13: Barrels tick every 1 second. After the barrel has been placed, allow 1 tick to occur. After that, press in if you're melee -- fake one auto attack on the barrel (auto attack cancel to bait him to 'assume' you'll hit it to activate it early), then follow up with an auto to destroy it. as a ranged character it's much easier to do this. If he's below 7: The easiest time to counter him, as his barrel recharge rate takes a LONG time -- if you destroy his barrels he has to wait a long time to get them back. Be aware -- The moment he levels his E for the first time, he gets 3 barrels for free! Expect him to look for a chain. Most often, a good GP will.. Lay the barrel, immediately auto attack it, and it will prime in 2 seconds. The easiest way to counter this is to simply pressure him to either choose hitting YOU, or the creep wave..Or, simply auto attacking it twice early -- his AA speed is pretty slow early on. All in all, the best way to kill GP is to all-in him before he can use his barrels, which forces him to run away, or burn his Q on you rather than the barrel that'll chunk through 40% of your health. Bad GP's are very apparent, and good GP's are, too. GP relies solely on his W to remove a vital crowd control, and his high movement speed from detonating barrels. Get rid of the barrels..There goes his mobility, meaning he's dead in the water.
> [{quoted}](name=Azukoto,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=96ina2HP,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2017-10-26T23:13:07.776+0000) > > As a gangplank player, the easiest way to kill him is to simply chain two or more crowd-control effects on him and get your ADC to delete him from a distance since his barrels have a priming time. Gangplanks damage is mostly barrels and skill chains from Q/Ult. > > If he&#x27;s not level 13 or higher = You&#x27;ll often win a trade. After 13, his barrels prime extremely fast. your goal then is to ignore the champion, kill his barrels. > > THE EASIEST WAY TO GET RID OF BARRELS... > > If he is level 13 or higher: After the first bar has ticked down (barrel placed, .5 seconds later), immediately strike and often your attack will land right as the third tick arrives -- destroying the barrel. The moment he&#x27;s lacking in his burst, you can often dive him and the most he can do is Auto-Q-Ult. > > If he&#x27;s above 7 &lt; 13: Barrels tick every 1 second. After the barrel has been placed, allow 1 tick to occur. After that, press in if you&#x27;re melee -- fake one auto attack on the barrel (auto attack cancel to bait him to &#x27;assume&#x27; you&#x27;ll hit it to activate it early), then follow up with an auto to destroy it. as a ranged character it&#x27;s much easier to do this. > > If he&#x27;s below 7: The easiest time to counter him, as his barrel recharge rate takes a LONG time -- if you destroy his barrels he has to wait a long time to get them back. Be aware -- The moment he levels his E for the first time, he gets 3 barrels for free! Expect him to look for a chain. Most often, a good GP will.. > > Lay the barrel, immediately auto attack it, and it will prime in 2 seconds. The easiest way to counter this is to simply pressure him to either choose hitting YOU, or the creep wave..Or, simply auto attacking it twice early -- his AA speed is pretty slow early on. > > > All in all, the best way to kill GP is to all-in him before he can use his barrels, which forces him to run away, or burn his Q on you rather than the barrel that&#x27;ll chunk through 40% of your health. Bad GP&#x27;s are very apparent, and good GP&#x27;s are, too. GP relies solely on his W to remove a vital crowd control, and his high movement speed from detonating barrels. Get rid of the barrels..There goes his mobility, meaning he&#x27;s dead in the water. Also, a few champs that are good against him are...: Azir (his SOLDIERS can attack the barrels!), Camille, Mundo, Fiora (more of a skill matchup in this case), Corki (Fast traveling AA), Olaf (another skill matchup, if Olaf lands a Q and has ult he can often run down GP easily), Quinn (vision control on her Q is brutal), Rakan (fast AA, very mobile/hard to hit), Riven (skill matchup again!), Tristana, Yasuo (skill matchup), and Yorick (Sticky, AA reset, trap ability to lock GP from running). Pretty much the best details I can give ya'man.
: How is Gangplank even balanced?
As a gangplank player, the easiest way to kill him is to simply chain two or more crowd-control effects on him and get your ADC to delete him from a distance since his barrels have a priming time. Gangplanks damage is mostly barrels and skill chains from Q/Ult. If he's not level 13 or higher = You'll often win a trade. After 13, his barrels prime extremely fast. your goal then is to ignore the champion, kill his barrels. THE EASIEST WAY TO GET RID OF BARRELS... If he is level 13 or higher: After the first bar has ticked down (barrel placed, .5 seconds later), immediately strike and often your attack will land right as the third tick arrives -- destroying the barrel. The moment he's lacking in his burst, you can often dive him and the most he can do is Auto-Q-Ult. If he's above 7 < 13: Barrels tick every 1 second. After the barrel has been placed, allow 1 tick to occur. After that, press in if you're melee -- fake one auto attack on the barrel (auto attack cancel to bait him to 'assume' you'll hit it to activate it early), then follow up with an auto to destroy it. as a ranged character it's much easier to do this. If he's below 7: The easiest time to counter him, as his barrel recharge rate takes a LONG time -- if you destroy his barrels he has to wait a long time to get them back. Be aware -- The moment he levels his E for the first time, he gets 3 barrels for free! Expect him to look for a chain. Most often, a good GP will.. Lay the barrel, immediately auto attack it, and it will prime in 2 seconds. The easiest way to counter this is to simply pressure him to either choose hitting YOU, or the creep wave..Or, simply auto attacking it twice early -- his AA speed is pretty slow early on. All in all, the best way to kill GP is to all-in him before he can use his barrels, which forces him to run away, or burn his Q on you rather than the barrel that'll chunk through 40% of your health. Bad GP's are very apparent, and good GP's are, too. GP relies solely on his W to remove a vital crowd control, and his high movement speed from detonating barrels. Get rid of the barrels..There goes his mobility, meaning he's dead in the water.
: I don't understand how Nasus is not toxic or broken
How to beat Nasus. Select Gangplank. Eat citrus of the gods when slowed/low health. Chain barrels into him as he goes for last hits, or harass with Q. Or do both! Profit as you can negate his late-game splitpushing with an ultimate on a creep wave, or simply be present in-lane and two/one-barrel chain delete the minions.
: Official Message to Riot.
Ey' we got a new copy-paste meme for the good folks to use. Thank ya'.
PDistyX (NA)
: How often do you get notified when someone gets banned?
Be aware -- Only one person (if multiple report the person) gets the notification of punishment administered.
: > [{quoted}](name=Azukoto,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RVpX1EON,comment-id=00030001000000000000,timestamp=2017-10-26T13:36:20.852+0000) > > Isn&#x27;t &#x27;anime&#x27; just the Japanese shorthand for animation? Either hand-done or computer created? No.
> [{quoted}](name=Colonel J,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RVpX1EON,comment-id=000300010000000000000000,timestamp=2017-10-26T14:16:34.109+0000) > > No. ..Actually it is. It's a method of creating 'animated art'. The only difference simply is the aesthetic design. All 'cartoons' are technically 'anime' or animations.
: Regardless, it's unfair for them to punish people who are tired of being bullied and decide to call the bullies out. Not a smart move on their part. There is seemingly little recourse for people who actually get bullied in this game.
> [{quoted}](name=SunOfAdam,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=vl3mWO7j,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2017-10-26T14:36:22.935+0000) > > Regardless, it&#x27;s unfair for them to punish people who are tired of being bullied and decide to call the bullies out. Not a smart move on their part. There is seemingly little recourse for people who actually get bullied in this game. If you add to the bullying, then doesn't that make you a hypocrite? Don't say 'regardless' when you add to the problem, as everyone else gets just as tired of hearing people defend their bad behavior. Two wrongs =/= right. The recourse for 'bullies' is to mute, and report them. If they truly did harass you to a point of deserving a ban? The system deals with them. It isn't your responsibility to administer punishment, or argue to what is fair and what isn't. If you MADE the game, then it'd be -- But you didn't. It isn't your responsibility.
: Unlikely to spend anymore cash with riot, due to their fascist like Chat Restrictions.
Is 50$ a month really going to impact a business that has a 1.6 billion revenue a year? Fighting toxicity with toxicity doesn't fix anything. It just shows that you're adding to the problem, rather than cancelling it out at the root (in other words, using the freely available 'mute' button). If its resulting in a chat ban, you're obviously doing something wrong to a point of it no longer being 'defending' yourself. If you want anyone to consider your opinion -- Provide us the chat logs so we can deem what it was that was said as either toxic, inflammatory, or a mistake of the system.
Kaìju (NA)
: I think the biggest thing I've heard when talking to my Shaco main friend is that his kit is so iconic to them. Riot wants to give him a full VGU but he issue they have is deciding what to get rid of. Every single VGU that I can remember has removed at least one or two spells, but on Shaco what would that be? I hear Shaco players love his stealth, his boxes, his dagger, his clone. For the sake of arguments, let's make it a Warwick sized rework since he stayed reletivly the same champion. His passive was made more niche with clear strengths and weaknesses like only be g healed at below half HP. We know Warwicks Q was altered, his W was redone, his E is completely removed and replaced, and his R was also tweaked. So taking a rework that size, what would Shaco players be willing to change? His passive would need to be altered, three of his spells would need to be redone and one of them would be removed and replaced entirely. So what would Shaco players be willing to give up?
> [{quoted}](name=Kaìju,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6WEzA2ud,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-10-26T13:33:53.460+0000) > > I think the biggest thing I&#x27;ve heard when talking to my Shaco main friend is that his kit is so iconic to them. Riot wants to give him a full VGU but he issue they have is deciding what to get rid of. Every single VGU that I can remember has removed at least one or two spells, but on Shaco what would that be? I hear Shaco players love his stealth, his boxes, his dagger, his clone. For the sake of arguments, let&#x27;s make it a Warwick sized rework since he stayed reletivly the same champion. His passive was made more niche with clear strengths and weaknesses like only be g healed at below half HP. We know Warwicks Q was altered, his W was redone, his E is completely removed and replaced, and his R was also tweaked. > > So taking a rework that size, what would Shaco players be willing to change? His passive would need to be altered, three of his spells would need to be redone and one of them would be removed and replaced entirely. So what would Shaco players be willing to give up? Only thing I could consider giving up is his E, but integrating his 'poison' slow on into some other aspect of his kit. It really makes him extra sticky.
: > [{quoted}](name=Calamitosus Cini,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RVpX1EON,comment-id=000300010000,timestamp=2017-10-26T09:27:52.939+0000) > > I watch old cartoons... Like Yu yu hakusho Mobile Suit Gundam 70s veesion, princess mononoke. And other old cartooons Stop watching anime.
> [{quoted}](name=Colonel J,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RVpX1EON,comment-id=0003000100000000,timestamp=2017-10-26T10:08:19.032+0000) > > Stop watching anime. Isn't 'anime' just the Japanese shorthand for animation? Either hand-done or computer created? Wouldn't the argument thus render all shows on television or the internet that weren't recordings of actual live people? Pretty much eliminating all shows from old cartoons to newer generation in your field of 'do not watch, do not collect 200$"?
: While i'll admit, shaco has seen some rough times...
I just run straight lethality and magic penetration (quints, marks, glyphs), along with health per-level on Shaco. Rarely do I build resistances as I rely on my boxes, Q, mobility and ultimate to escape and engage in fights. The ability to negate a champions resistances allows for quicker target elimination -- and by mid/late game, when i've acquired my Protobelt/Duskblade, I can often one-shot a squishy target such as a soft mid laner or bottom-ADC/support with a Q-backstab, protobelt in-and E to delete a target. Shaco's strengths come through luring targets into engagements where they believe they have the upper hand, but in reality, they're walking into a chain-CC of Box fears, which supplement his DPS while he focuses out a single target. If the enemy team engages on me when i'm on Shaco, I often have 4-5 boxes ready for them to trip over that'll let me eventually sneak over and kill a carry, then proceed to run off, and repeat. Shaco's definitely gotten nerfed a bit, but I think he's in a tolerably healthy spot right now. He might need a few QoL buffs though to his boxes lifespan.
: You don't do ANYTHING in terms of reforming players.
Only the person can choose to reform. The system does not do anything but encourage trying to be a better person to others.
: I just got banned for telling a toxic troll why their actions are wrong and punishable
: Sick of the op ban hammer, and the idiots that play this game. What games have you switched to?
Troxic (NA)
: I oppose reports and bans for language
You can oppose and ridicule it all you want. Rebel all you want against the rules. Still gonna get banned for it.
Nsane (NA)
: Well, spiders _**are**_ evil incarnate after all.
> [{quoted}](name=Nsane,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Z00F78X0,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-10-22T04:14:07.867+0000) > > Well, spiders _**are**_ evil incarnate after all. People still fear spiders?
Rioter Comments
: argue against this one riot lovers....
What Eedat said. There's also the likelihood that Rammus sapped XP from his laners in bushes during attempted but discontinued ganks.
: Yeah, but that's the only non-sob story from Shaco players is that "his top lane isn't that bad", which is fair, but Shaco is the quintessential Jungler. That's what he was created for and crippling his capital role to troll-status feels like a massive middle-finger-up-the-ass to Shaco mains who prefer jungling more than laning.
> [{quoted}](name=Biggest Blackest,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Ugs3Upzs,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2017-10-17T09:21:29.803+0000) > > Yeah, but that&#x27;s the only non-sob story from Shaco players is that &quot;his top lane isn&#x27;t that bad&quot;, which is fair, but Shaco is the quintessential Jungler. That&#x27;s what he was created for and crippling his capital role to troll-status feels like a massive middle-finger-up-the-ass to Shaco mains who prefer jungling more than laning. The main problem is, they targeted some portions where they shouldn't have. The early-game stealth hit feels appropriate, but reducing the damage and scaling in his kit, especially on his E (since, shifting it over to physical damage which is more often built against), his damage is incredibly sub-par except in situations where you get SUPER-fucking snowballed. I'd at least like to see some QoL changes to his E and boxes longevity. Past that I feel they need to add a minor damage to his Q (like say, 20/40/60/80/100 bonus physical damage on hit after Q-ing). Shifting a portion of his damage into his passive was decent, but it just doesn't have nearly as vital impact late game as it should.
: For the love of god, revert Shaco already.
Although I definitely support buffs to Shaco -- Shaco main myself, I don't think he's useless. He's not unplayable. He's if anything, a bit more difficult to play now since they removed a large portion of his early game strength. Although I can say that was definitely warranted, they did hit him a bit too hard. Even then, i'll still continue to play him top-lane and rarely if ever die in laning phase, and ruin every top-laners experience and bait them into 4-box recalls.
Yenn (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Azukoto,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HKgtxwzQ,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-10-17T07:04:32.825+0000) > > Akali wasn&#x27;t even your teams problem. Orianna was dominating your team. > > Only reason she had that MS was due to 2 cloud drakes. Even then, that&#x27;s only out-of-combat movement speed. > > Her movement speed in combat = 409.5 -- Rounded up, 410. This is Lichbane+Ludens for 17% bonus MS. > > 410 movement speed is not hard to get or deal with. And you are also **lying** -- There&#x27;s **no way she could be at 460 ms without cloud drake being active**. The only time she would be at 460 MS is -- like the math shows, is when cloud drake is active. AKA, when she&#x27;s NOT fighting you. > > You picked an immobile champion into a hypermobile assassin. You built raw damage rather than build any health to counter her capabilities to dive you. If you wanted to counter her diving capabilities, you should&#x27;ve went Rylais/Rod of ages/Liandries to give yourself some survivability through health. This still would&#x27;ve provided you ample damage and EXCESSIVE utility for your team which could&#x27;ve snowballed victory on your teams end. > > This wasn&#x27;t a situation of something being broken. You miss-aimed many skillshots on a champion that /literally/ has to hug you to do damage. It shouldn&#x27;t be hard to land your knockup (which has a large radius and only a 1 second travel time), and then instantly combo her down with all your spells in quick succession to delete her. You had to of made numerous miss-plays to die to her. > > Your first mistake was your build. If you were concerned about her capabilities to get on and hurt you, you should&#x27;ve built more defensive items than just an hourglass (which, is only taking you OUT of fights for 2.5 seconds, while more health and defensive stats could&#x27;ve kept you IN the fight). > I can assume your second mistake was rushing your spells in panic trying to pick Akali off at the right time, or your reaction speed was poor. Good post, your Gold level analysis of things that didn't happen is spot on, just like your failure to arithmetic. Akali didn't touch me. She split pushed. I can't land anything to stop her split pushing because her MS is so ridiculous. She has 350 + 45 from boots + 17% from Luden's and Lichbane. What's 395 \* 1.17? **Holy. Fucking. Shit.** It's 462.15! Which is more than 460! This is one of the most retarded posts I've ever read, because literally every single thing you wrote is completely wrong. Please spend more time learning the game and less time posting. The reality is that movement speed increases the window you have to react and avoid skill shots. When it reaches this level, you have to be a retarded monkey or in melee range to actually get hit by anything.
> [{quoted}](name=Yenn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HKgtxwzQ,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2017-10-17T07:33:19.553+0000) > > Good post, your Gold level analysis of things that didn&#x27;t happen is spot on, just like your failure to arithmetic. > > Akali didn&#x27;t touch me. She split pushed. I can&#x27;t land anything to stop her split pushing because her MS is so ridiculous. She has 350 + 45 from boots + 17% from Luden&#x27;s and Lichbane. > > What&#x27;s 395 \* 1.17? **Holy. Fucking. Shit.** It&#x27;s 462.15! Which is more than 460! > > This is one of the most retarded posts I&#x27;ve ever read, because literally every single thing you wrote is completely wrong. Please spend more time learning the game and less time posting. > > The reality is that movement speed increases the window you have to react and avoid skill shots. When it reaches this level, you have to be a retarded monkey or in melee range to actually get hit by anything. Guess I can say now "Git gud" because wow, you are beyond salty and childish. Bet you've got a ban history dont'cha? + still doesn't make up for the fact that your team could've sent Sej/gnar to deal with her. Now you just gotta work on your skillshot ability and salinity. That parts harder. And maybe look up movement speed caps.
Yenn (NA)
: How about making +MS% not stack? Skill shot champions are fucking terrible right now
Akali wasn't even your teams problem. Orianna was dominating your team. Only reason she had that MS was due to 2 cloud drakes. Even then, that's only out-of-combat movement speed. Her movement speed in combat = 409.5 -- Rounded up, 410. This is Lichbane+Ludens for 17% bonus MS. 410 movement speed is not hard to get or deal with. And you are also **lying** -- There's **no way she could be at 460 ms without cloud drake being active**. The only time she would be at 460 MS is -- like the math shows, is when cloud drake is active. AKA, when she's NOT fighting you. You picked an immobile champion into a hypermobile assassin. You built raw damage rather than build any health to counter her capabilities to dive you. If you wanted to counter her diving capabilities, you should've went Rylais/Rod of ages/Liandries to give yourself some survivability through health. This still would've provided you ample damage and EXCESSIVE utility for your team which could've snowballed victory on your teams end. This wasn't a situation of something being broken. You miss-aimed many skillshots on a champion that /literally/ has to hug you to do damage. It shouldn't be hard to land your knockup (which has a large radius and only a 1 second travel time), and then instantly combo her down with all your spells in quick succession to delete her. You had to of made numerous miss-plays to die to her. Your first mistake was your build. If you were concerned about her capabilities to get on and hurt you, you should've built more defensive items than just an hourglass (which, is only taking you OUT of fights for 2.5 seconds, while more health and defensive stats could've kept you IN the fight). I can assume your second mistake was rushing your spells in panic trying to pick Akali off at the right time, or your reaction speed was poor.
Feathermane (EUNE)
: If LeBlanc was ever buffed to reach Orianna's level
Titboy (NA)
: I understand that, however, people might not believe me, but i did not know the first ban was because of toxic behavior so it didnt register in my mind that i needed to change and reform. there were no emails detailing what i was suspended for and for some reason nothing showed up in the box every time i logged in.
> [{quoted}](name=Titboy,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=q3k049ak,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-10-14T10:52:15.594+0000) > > I understand that, however, people might not believe me, but i did not know the first ban was because of toxic behavior so it didnt register in my mind that i needed to change and reform. there were no emails detailing what i was suspended for and for some reason nothing showed up in the box every time i logged in. I'd suggest doing multiple things. 1. If you're unsure as to why you were punished previously, get details from the support team with a ticket. 2. Take any level of punishment, at any time, as a sign that you've done /something/ wrong. Try to figure out what it was if you don't have logs as to what it was, and learn not to do it again. 3. If you're serious about reforming your behaviors -- Find a way to prove it. I've played on my account since Season 1 myself, and i've never received any punishments in my entire accounts history. It takes actual /effort/ to be toxic, just like it takes effort to be a decent person to others. And the person decides which choice they put effort into. So TL;DR Message the support team and see what your punishments were for, and if there is any opportunity to overrule your ban. There isn't anything else the boards can do for you.
: it was joke also cos nassus was chasing her he got the first tick of slow on her and she blue smited his ass and he didn chase no more when she had no widowmaker still a in game joke cos nassus is a dog and a pussy can be a cat so it was something like dont be " scary - cat" (and if u know how nassus slow works it does more and more slow in time so it can be still considered a joke and was still intendant as a joke. btw the game was at 1:30 am Moscow time so i dont think if u play at that our u are offended by a word that is given like a joke.It just another auto ban fail in my opinion.
> [{quoted}](name=ihateunoobs,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=zhQRYwdt,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2017-10-14T10:50:10.459+0000) > > it was joke also cos nassus was chasing her he got the first tick of slow on her and she blue smited his ass and he didn chase no more when she had no widowmaker still a in game joke cos nassus is a dog and a pussy can be a cat so it was something like dont be &quot; scary - cat&quot; (and if u know how nassus slow works it does more and more slow in time so it can be still considered a joke and was still intendant as a joke. btw the game was at 1:30 am Moscow time so i dont think if u play at that our u are offended by a word that is given like a joke.It just another auto ban fail in my opinion. There is a vast difference between clever wordplay and poor-execution on vulgar wordplay. In any case -- if you want to appeal your ban, go to the support team. the boards can't help you. I also would like to clarify it's..pretty much impossible for an automated system to grasp any level of humor, whether amazing, or horrible. So you can't really try to argue your punishment with a computer. take it up with the support team and they'll decide what happens.
Titboy (NA)
: Perma Banned
Consistent toxic behavior and lack of regard for improving your behavior = results in a longstanding punishment. You set yourself up for failure by consistently being toxic to others. If it was a 'one time' case, then this would be a different argument. But since you actually have a HISTORY of the same behavior, it's hard to judge this as anything other than justified punishment.
: i was talking about eve ??? the champs ain`t her lore that she is bi*** honest to God riot even said that she lures in her pray with promise of love!!! what does B does? it was a in game joke ...interesting p.s. it was no harassment i was a joke autobanned me for a joke very nice...i dont intend to take the ban for a joke 14 days i want this fixed . btw i consider myself a polite player, and i think i am right i always tell gg wp not gg ez like most asholes do this game i never flame the the person who ints, i almost never respond to the person who is nice enough to call me a retard, idiot or stupid for no reason at all, i try to comunicate with my team and this the reward i get??? riot should do something about their ban system
> [{quoted}](name=ihateunoobs,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=zhQRYwdt,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-10-14T10:29:50.096+0000) > > i was talking about eve ??? the champs ain`t her lore that she is bi*** honest to God riot even said that she lures in her pray with promise of love!!! what does B does? it was a in game joke ...interesting > p.s. it was no harassment i was a joke autobanned me for a joke very nice...i dont intend to take the ban for a joke 14 days i want this fixed . > btw i consider myself a polite player, and i think i am right i always tell gg wp not gg ez like most asholes do this game i never flame the intern i try to comunicate with my team and this the reward i get??? riot should do something about their ban system I meant you calling your teammate a pussy, is what you got punished for. Verbal harassment that is directed at another player = not tolerated. You can have all the banter in-game you want directed at a champion -- But the moment you turn your words towards another player (AKA, whomever you called a pussy), you can and most often will be punished for it. You have to watch and consider everything you type out. Before you send a message, try to think about how other people might respond to a comment you make.
: Please can u explain ban to me?
> [{quoted}](name=ihateunoobs,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=zhQRYwdt,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-10-14T10:18:31.017+0000) > > ihateunoobs: no ult eve > ihateunoobs: kill the bitch > ihateunoobs: kill her > ihateunoobs: slow > ihateunoobs: omfg pussy > ihateunoobs: and u pussy out I can assume this part right here probably got you banned. I'd recommend..NOT, retorting to your team in such manners from now on...Take the chat ban for 14 days as a warning, and learn from it. Harassing/flaming a teammate doesn't solve nor help anything. Just be more careful with what you say from now on.
: This is BS like whats the point in playing?
I'd imagine if anything, it's kinda embarrassing if you have to use that type of language daily in normal conversation. It often reflects either a low level of maturity, or some type of insecurity around friends, family, strangers, so on. If the argument ever comes down to "I do it all the time" That's often the sign that it's actually the problem. And I hate to be the one to say it since two people should've -- Your parents, heck, your entire FAMILY, are probably ashamed that you degrade yourself to a lower level of self respect for all races, especially your own, by throwing in a term that was commonly used in negative connotation for many, many centuries. People can preach "We use the word to take away its power". In reality, you using the word rather than letting it fade away, shows that it still has power, and that's whats sad. Those still using the word, especially to refer to one another in general conversation..they don't really deserve any respect for it. Pity is reasonably all they deserve, if you can't talk to another human being without using any type, whether typical or atypical foul language. Talk to any stranger out in the street like this or that, and see how they respond. More often then not they'll be off-put by it. Enjoy the ban, since i'm assuming you got one. maybe take it as a signal that you should find another game to play where your 'normal everyday behavior' is accepted. Or you can actually change your behavior and grow in maturity and take steps towards being an adult. League doesn't tolerate this type of stuff anymore (finally), so you can change or move on. In the end it's your choice. Like you said -- If you don't enjoy the game anymore, just uninstall and find other stuff to enjoy that better suits your tastes.
: > [{quoted}](name=Azukoto,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Ngj3bZ8T,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-10-13T05:42:38.290+0000) > > Maybe you just need to practice Shaco more. I have literally no qualms with him early, mid, or late game playing him as a top laner. Good majority of Shaco&#x27;s capability comes from being able to outsmart your opponents and abuse their lack of respect for your champions capability when used appropriately. {{champion:35}} is my most played champion since early Season 3 and I have a 66% win rate with him this season in mid Gold. I have more than ample experience on {{champion:35}} to discuss his shortcomings. His pre-6 is not what it used to be in any capacity.
> [{quoted}](name=Troy242621,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Ngj3bZ8T,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2017-10-13T14:28:26.456+0000) > > {{champion:35}} is my most played champion since early Season 3 and I have a 66% win rate with him this season in mid Gold. I have more than ample experience on {{champion:35}} to discuss his shortcomings. > > His pre-6 is not what it used to be in any capacity. Yes, you're not wrong. His Pre-6 isn't as dominating as it used to be. My question left would be -- Are you playing him in-lane, or jungle? I've had..vastly higher impact in-game via lane, because it offsets the common assassin weakness -- they're often farm-reliant, and a lane gives them ample opportunity to get plenty of gold from CS. In jungle, he feels behind most of the time now unless he gets an early snowballing kill..Otherwise, he's kinda...you know, just there, not superbly impacting. Meanwhile, if I go top-lane..I ruin their toplaners day, get endless amounts of gold, and scale insanely well late game.
: Why even play shaco when evelynn is just better?
Maybe you just need to practice Shaco more. I have literally no qualms with him early, mid, or late game playing him as a top laner. Good majority of Shaco's capability comes from being able to outsmart your opponents and abuse their lack of respect for your champions capability when used appropriately.
Fork xD (NA)
: The league of legends code of conduct/ report system is a fragile ego coddling failure
Sometimes it's just best to not say anything to keep your remainder of dignity intact..Move on.
Keltari (NA)
: Fiddlesticks dance is broken
Yeah. His passive has a hidden additional effect that stops all movement after 5 seconds, he literally freezes. Not a bug, it's actually intended and hilariously glorious.
: How is Scaling Health at 3 health per level give 24 at lvl 18?
It's not 3 per level. It's 1.33 per level. 1.33 x 18 = 23.94 (rounded up, 24)
Squarey (EUW)
: No chat restrictions, Level 5 honor - 14 day ban for trolling in chat for 1 normal game???
ShamWiz (NA)
: Permabanned for this? Seriously?
Muteall exists for a reason. Your first mistake was engaging them in conversation, especially when you were just -- for some reason, deciding to respond in a toxic manner to their own toxicity. Two wrongs don't make a right. Yes, I can see this as a reason to get banned. If you want any opportunity at getting unbanned, speaking with the support team. Coming to the community won't do anything.
: Why doesn't riot rework/tweak shaco
I'd direct you to my post here < https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/rEw08mL9-can-they-just-rework-shaco > Pretty much sums up the explanation from myself, a Shaco-top player. Since he's an assassin he has innate and good spell/skills, but his scaling is severely reliant on items. The only way to balance that out is to practice and execute fights well with him, which is reasonably difficult for the inexperienced on him.
: > [{quoted}](name=Azukoto,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=OOyT5qyE,comment-id=0004000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-10-05T11:49:09.599+0000) > > There is literally no correlation in the other skins being released to this one. And again -- it&#x27;s a cosmetic, you&#x27;re being highly unreasonable. And they already stated their reasoning. Hell, you provided the damn reasoning -- they&#x27;re bugfixing the skin. Is it actually that hard to accept and learn to get some patience? I&#x27;ve never seen someone so off-kilter about a damn skin being released. No company is perfect. And you didn&#x27;t address the other part of what I said -- Makes me assume that i&#x27;m right, and you&#x27;re just clinging to cosmetic items to hold enjoyment in the game anymore. That&#x27;s just not worthwhile. It's not like you've ever witnessed me beg for skins that don't exist or propose ideas for skins like silly people. This is a skin that allegedly exists, was announced, and everything else. When it drops I would be playing the game and not be here. Waiting one or two weeks post-patch is acceptable. **Seven** weeks though for one ordinary skin? Fuck no, that's just spiteful.
> [{quoted}](name=xx4chreditsmurfx,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=OOyT5qyE,comment-id=00040000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-10-05T11:53:49.272+0000) > > It&#x27;s not like you&#x27;ve ever witnessed me beg for skins that don&#x27;t exist or propose ideas for skins like silly people. > > This is a skin that allegedly exists, was announced, and everything else. When it drops I would be playing the game and not be here. > > Waiting one or two weeks post-patch is acceptable. **Seven** weeks though for one ordinary skin? Fuck no, that&#x27;s just spiteful. You must not realize how much time it takes to make cosmetic changes, especially ones that alter particle effects. And Singed has a /lot/ of particle effects. Do a little research, you'd be surprised. Nothing 'spiteful' is occurring. As I said in your prior thread -- You're just being impatient, especially over something as insignificant as a cosmetic item that brings nothing more than altered visual effects to the game, with no gameplay alteration.
: > [{quoted}](name=Azukoto,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=OOyT5qyE,comment-id=00040000000000000000,timestamp=2017-10-05T11:29:07.564+0000) > > Quality goes into most of riots skins they develop now. I dunno if you&#x27;re aware, but Singed used to have a incredibly bad bug that caused severe FPS lag when his poison was active on Q. The bug they have now could possibly be the same thing, or anything else that&#x27;s game breaking. You really just need to be patient. > > And to be honest, it doesn&#x27;t sound like to me that you enjoy League, and you&#x27;re clinging to money-bound cosmetic changes to give you any enjoyment in the game. In my honest opinion, i&#x27;d just say quit -- find a game you enjoy, and not be binding yourself to a game that&#x27;s a pretty decently large money sink. If you don&#x27;t enjoy this game and the only thing keeping you coming back is cosmetics, that&#x27;s the wrong reason to be coming back. You're predictably incapable of justifying why this one skin technically announced almost a month ago now is being pushed potentially a staggering **five additional weeks** after its acceptable release date. At least justify why it has to come after the Super Galaxy skins. They don't say anything on this matter and won't because they don't give a shit and Riot is extremely unprofessional in the vein of Epic Games or Phil Fish.
> [{quoted}](name=xx4chreditsmurfx,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=OOyT5qyE,comment-id=000400000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-10-05T11:40:09.803+0000) > > You&#x27;re predictably incapable of justifying why this one skin technically announced almost a month ago now is being pushed potentially a staggering **five additional weeks** after its acceptable release date. At least justify why it has to come after the Super Galaxy skins. > > They don&#x27;t say anything on this matter and won&#x27;t because they don&#x27;t give a shit and Riot is extremely unprofessional in the vein of Epic Games or Phil Fish. There is literally no correlation in the other skins being released to this one. And again -- it's a cosmetic, you're being highly unreasonable. And they already stated their reasoning. Hell, you provided the damn reasoning -- they're bugfixing the skin. Is it actually that hard to accept and learn to get some patience? I've never seen someone so off-kilter about a damn skin being released. No company is perfect. And you didn't address the other part of what I said -- Makes me assume that i'm right, and you're just clinging to cosmetic items to hold enjoyment in the game anymore. That's just not worthwhile.
: > [{quoted}](name=Azukoto,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=OOyT5qyE,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2017-10-05T10:50:05.400+0000) > > 7.20 is the next incoming patch at the introduction of this upcoming pre-season. > Rarely does a Rioter actually come out on the community to give clarity on a delay -- And this one had a good purpose, bug-fixing. Bugs can show up at any time, and it&#x27;s a good thing they&#x27;re trying to manage and clean them up ASAP so the skin will come out in its best quality. You&#x27;re holding an argument against them for all the wrong reasons. > > Also, i&#x27;m pretty sure there are multiple divisions for the skin development team, so a different group was probably working on the other skins in comparison to this Singed skin. > > Like I said prior. Have some patience. Its one skin. I&#x27;d rather it come out with quality when it&#x27;s 975 RP. This wouldn't be an issue if it were released the day after 7.20 in vein of those Chinese skins as compensation. But the painful fact it is going to release after those fucking godawful Super Galaxy skins, despite originating as a skin from this patch, two to possibly even three weeks after ala Arclight Yorick to the Chinese skins, is just a fucking kick to the teeth. We're not dealing with a Legendary skin here, once again.
> [{quoted}](name=xx4chreditsmurfx,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=OOyT5qyE,comment-id=0004000000000000,timestamp=2017-10-05T10:55:02.922+0000) > > This wouldn&#x27;t be an issue if it were released the day after 7.20 in vein of those Chinese skins as compensation. > > But the painful fact it is going to release after those fucking godawful Super Galaxy skins, despite originating as a skin from this patch, two to possibly even three weeks after ala Arclight Yorick to the Chinese skins, is just a fucking kick to the teeth. > > We&#x27;re not dealing with a Legendary skin here, once again. Quality goes into most of riots skins they develop now. I dunno if you're aware, but Singed used to have a incredibly bad bug that caused severe FPS lag when his poison was active on Q. The bug they have now could possibly be the same thing, or anything else that's game breaking. You really just need to be patient. And to be honest, it doesn't sound like to me that you enjoy League, and you're clinging to money-bound cosmetic changes to give you any enjoyment in the game. In my honest opinion, i'd just say quit -- find a game you enjoy, and not be binding yourself to a game that's a pretty decently large money sink. If you don't enjoy this game and the only thing keeping you coming back is cosmetics, that's the wrong reason to be coming back.
: > [{quoted}](name=Azukoto,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=OOyT5qyE,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-10-05T10:38:02.670+0000) > > ..You made ANOTHER goddamn post about this? Holy shit, that&#x27;s sad. in-case it isn't obvious to you, the situation has escalated for the worse. Much worse.
> [{quoted}](name=xx4chreditsmurfx,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=OOyT5qyE,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2017-10-05T10:41:11.181+0000) > > in-case it isn&#x27;t obvious to you, the situation has escalated for the worse. Much worse. 7.20 is the next incoming patch at the introduction of this upcoming pre-season. Rarely does a Rioter actually come out on the community to give clarity on a delay -- And this one had a good purpose, bug-fixing. Bugs can show up at any time, and it's a good thing they're trying to manage and clean them up ASAP so the skin will come out in its best quality. You're holding an argument against them for all the wrong reasons. Also, i'm pretty sure there are multiple divisions for the skin development team, so a different group was probably working on the other skins in comparison to this Singed skin. Like I said prior. Have some patience. Its one skin. I'd rather it come out with quality when it's 975 RP.
Show more

Judgement KayIe

Level 98 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion