Kivolan (NA)
: At This Point, Only 20 Champions Have No Mobility.
Why are {{champion:136}} and {{champion:13}} there? They have their E and R, respectively. While they might not be dashes or blinks, they are still mobility spells.
: That's DH + {{item:3147}} and his backstab. Shaco himself is fine. I can do the same shit as dark harvest {{item:3147}} twitch, dark harvest {{item:3147}} ezreal is capable of hitting 70% of your health with 1 q. If someone builds to oneshot, they'll oneshot. Especially when Fed.
The point is that Shaco is completely invisible when he does this, and unlike some invisibilities, Shaco doesn't have an indicator. It's frustrating as hell to just get one shot out of stealth without any warning. At least Rengar has an indicator and Twitch has a detection radius (which I believe Rengar has as well)
: wtf is is with the "shaco" shitposts, he has a 51-54% winrate... in EVERY ELO
As an ADC player, there's nothing I love more than being 100-0'd out of stealth by a Shaco. No warning. No counterplay. Just… pop. Literally just lost my series to gold because of this, and this isn't the first time I've had to deal with him. He can never be balanced in his current state and either needs a rework (I know he's slated for one, but he definitely needs it asap) or needs to gain counterplay. Literally the only thing you can do as a squishy against him is either build defenses (and conversely sacrificing damage) or never leave your turrets (and even then you're not safe). INB4 people going to downvote me. Getting 100-0'd out of stealth with point and click is not balanced. Especially considering he can do this with basic abilities.
: Shen hasn't gotten a skin in 1735 days
Urgot hasn't gotten a skin in over 2000 days if I recall correctly. But my post saying that got downvoted, filled with people saying 'nobody cares' {{sticker:sg-janna}}
: Unpopular Opinion: "Unpopular Opinion" threads just express an opinion shared by the majority
Well, my unpopular opinion is that Tristana wouldn't be as strong if the champions who countered her were buffed. I can assure you that that wouldn't get any upvotes.
: Front page reddit complaining about the game and adcs ?
The ironic part is that if you read the comments on the 'nerf trist' thread, more of the comments are in favor of not nerfing her and instead buffing the champions who destroy her in lane (lane bullies such as Miss Fortune and Jhin). Many of the posts, both on Reddit and here on the boards, complain about balance, but not all of them are as clear cut as 'the entire community thinks this.'
Rioter Comments
Crett (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=BlueVestGuy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZnjEfEOj,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-02-14T02:47:37.734+0000) > > {{champion:67}} https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/71/LetterR.svg/1200px-LetterR.svg.png
> [{quoted}](name=Crett,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZnjEfEOj,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2018-02-14T03:02:24.659+0000) > > https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/71/LetterR.svg/1200px-LetterR.svg.png "Outplayed" {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: Every single AP champion would get their damage pretty massively nerfed due to DFG.
> [{quoted}](name=Lord Dusteon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZnjEfEOj,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-02-14T02:16:55.286+0000) > > Every single AP champion would get their damage pretty massively nerfed due to DFG. But, what about without balance changes? Simply dropping in DFG will have quite the opposite effect, massively buffing AP champions. If they're overpowered, so be it. That's the whole point of this discussion :D
Audhulma (NA)
: Your premise doesn't account for item version through patch history
> [{quoted}](name=Audhulma,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZnjEfEOj,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-02-14T02:17:01.299+0000) > > Your premise doesn't account for item version through patch history Well, I think it's fair to say that since this is just for fun, you can just choose whichever time the item was, in your opinion, the strongest (or weakest). I think having, let's say, 80 different versions of Ravenous Hydra would be a bit ridiculous if the only difference is +5 AD or +25% Health Regen.
Rioter Comments
Dokkaebi (EUNE)
: Mark Marill
I saw the 'typo' before I clicked. Was not disappointed.
: Friendly Reminder Sona's Winrate Plummeted After Patch 7.23 and Has Remained There Since
Well, let's be real here for a second. The extent of skill expression in Sona's kits revolves around landing her fairly large ult and utilizing her passive. If Riot is going to touch Sona, they should really change her passive to actually matter (and be an important part of her kit). I can assure you that most people don't know that her passive has a damage reduction and slow built in, and simply think it's just 'more damage.' If Sona is truly at a 47% winrate, sure, buff her. However, don't put her right back into the low-interactivity Q W spam role that she lies in, or she'll just become as problematic as she was before.
: TheSacredRulesOfEngagement
Always backdoor, if it will be as skillful and epic as xPeke's legendary Kassadin.
: It is meant as a damage-dealing item for AP tank/bruisers like {{champion:113}} {{champion:8}} {{champion:32}} {{champion:31}} {{champion:57}} {{champion:68}} {{champion:27}} {{champion:50}} {{champion:17}} as an item that gives them increased damage for staying in extended combat, nothing more complex. It was always meant for sustained-damage AP champs, but the mpen meant it was good against everything.
I know it's meant for damage over time, but the wording confuses me. I'm not sure how exactly the damage increase works.
bwop (NA)
: If league of legends is SO GOOD...
League of Legends : Global Offensive
: Basically your damage will increase by 2% each second up to 10% after 5 seconds but that is just my guess as to what it is saying.
If you're right, that sounds interesting. However, they definitely would need to make it more apparent in the tooltip, because it doesn't make it sound like a stacking mechanic similar to the likes of Cleaver or Rageblade.
Kai Guy (NA)
: Its for Dots.
I understand that it's for dots, but how exactly does it work? More specifically, let's just say you have a 5 second dot that does 100 AP per second. What would the passive do to this? I think I need to see some sort of example in order to understand it.
Rioter Comments
: does this count as a {{champion:64}} nerf since he heavily relies on {{item:3711}} ?
I see it more as a buff since he can readily refresh it without backing. Sure, some cases will occur where you won't be able to double ward jump in a skirmish, but I think it'll make up for itself.
: I could see them making a "Star Guardian" skin set for April Fool's, with skins for Urgot, Taric, Rek'Sai, and some other champion.
> [{quoted}](name=Tèrminus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7liAjYMs,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-02-07T04:00:56.505+0000) > > I could see them making a "Star Guardian" skin set for April Fool's, with skins for Urgot, Taric, Rek'Sai, and some other champion. I think I speak for everyone in saying that this would be the greatest April Fools event ever, even topping off 2014's URF.
: but-but... aurelion sol hasn't gotten a skin in 2 years {{sticker:sg-janna}}
> [{quoted}](name=somestones,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7liAjYMs,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-02-07T03:01:48.600+0000) > > but-but... > > aurelion sol hasn't gotten a skin in 2 years > {{sticker:sg-janna}} 6 (Urgot) - 2 (Aurelion Sol) = 4 {{champion:202}} {{champion:202}} {{champion:202}} {{champion:202}} It's all just one big masterpiece.
Rioter Comments
: Can a Rioter Join me for my 1000th game?
I thought it was 1000 WINS and not 1000 games. Has my whole life been a lie? Though to be 500/500 is actually amazing (visually, not so much in terms of gameplay xD)
: 50 AP 650 + 750 mana 10 cdr same passive with shield and 3% mana converted to AP _edit: Also has unique + 10% cdr (20 in total)_
Does it also have the other 10% cdr thing from lost chapter? And thanks!
: what? they said it's intended to be THE scaling item of mages and they're rgith, with all the new mana items you can legit get 200 ap from seraphin without rabadon's amplification
But… that wasn't the question…?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: placements
Me feelsbadman Literally plat 5 to silver 2 when my low gold friend got silver 1. And people in this thread be saying that anyone like me has to be toxic. Hey, maybe we're just unlucky when the enemy team plays full lethality wukong and one shots me under tower while my team can't stop him. Maybe.
: Will forever downvote your posts after I saw you removed someone else's post for the sole reason that it was a video. Edit: Link in case anyone is curious https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-discussion/wKbVP2An-why-laughing-fish-is-the-king-of-memes-and-games
No, downvote this because it's straight off reddit, not because of who posted it. I mean, if he payed you a million dollars would you not accept it because he rightfully deleted someone's post?
: > [{quoted}](name=Z3Sleeper,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sAXAXGsK,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-01-07T14:25:43.647+0000) > > 5% are using Phase Rush? That's actually a ton more than I thought and literally not outrageously small at all. It's 5% of 20%, which is 1% of the original 100%. Out of 16 keystones, a 'perfect spread' would be 6.25% usage of each mastery. using that as a baseline, Phase Rush is well outside of understandable variance. This holds true if you crunch the numbers of keystones vs champions. With 134 champions, and 16 keystones, the 'perfect spread' would be 8.375 champions commonly utilizing each keystone. Following this line of math, however, 1.34 champions commonly use phase rush... Which is bizarrely accurate. Basically Morde is the only champion who runs it commonly, with a few other champs who will occasionally pick it up; however even these numbers are probably going to drop, as aery (sp) is better on Morde. The above numbers are with each champion having a single keystone which they overwhelmingly favor. This obviously isn't the case, but making the numbers more accurate actually shows Phase Rush as being even worse than it does here. More on topic: AP Cho has been one of my favorite picks for years, and I used to run Stormrider's on him. It gave needed burst of mobility to turn a Q W combo into an R finis, or to turn a W / W > Q combo into a clean escape from a bad situation or gank. I, however, cannot use Phase Rush on him now.. Because in order to proc it, I must already be in melee. I think that's the issue, here. Currently rush is only good for kiting; the people who need it fight can't proc it, because they need to already be in range for an extended period to activate it.
Am I missing something? Aren't there 15 keystones? 3 per each tree?
: Double Honor!?!1? How is this possible Rayette???
Vacus (NA)
: Coo-pahn vs kyoopan is a regional difference, I think. I've heard people say it both ways. Coo-pahn is definitely much more common in the northeast, at least.
> [{quoted}](name=Vacus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=VRwuBhEZ,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-01-04T02:41:50.211+0000) > > Coo-pahn vs kyoopan is a regional difference, I think. > > I've heard people say it both ways. Coo-pahn is definitely much more common in the northeast, at least. I do live in the Northeast which is probably why many of my peers pronounce it as Coo and not Kyu. I tend to be an odd ball, I guess that this is no exception.
Rioter Comments
: Let me tell you about Fizz.
I remember good old pre-rework Fizz. Where you just Q on to the enemy at level 3 and likely kill them with relative ease. Now you try to do that and most mid laners will have no problem getting away from you before you can use an empowered W, which doesn't even do much damage until you have Sheen and a few points into it. Personally, the only change I'd like to see is making the mark only need 1.5 seconds instead of 2. His old ult went off after 1.5 seconds, but for some reason they increased it to 2 instead of reducing the time for his W to 1.5 seconds. Even now, quite a while after his rework, I still expect his ult to go off in 1.5 seconds and always end up using my W early because of it. It makes no sense to gate him by a full 2 seconds with how unreliable his kit is. Either you land your ult on the enemy carry or you're forced to E around forever until it's back up again.
jannit0r (NA)
: I got a penta yesterday, I swear I got some before but since my review says 0 it must have been my first. {{champion:29}} {{item:3085}} still took me half a year to get a penta kill.
My first penta was on Fizz on the morning of election day in season 4 (2014)(Don't ask why I remember it so specifically). After that, outside of a couple of ARAM pentas, my next Summoner's Rift penta wasn't until I believe the end of season 5 where I had an amazing Amumu pentakill (You might be thinking, "How can an Amumu pentakill be amazing?" Well, when the rest of my team dies and it's a 1v4 and I blind bandage the Heimer over the wall AND I use the LEGENDARY PURPLE SMITE (RIP purple smite) to get a huge heal on the nearby Red Buff so that I have enough health to kill the Kassadin, yeah, that's an amazing pentakill, and it'd be even better if I had a video of it, but sadly I don't. I have pictures though. It was a ranked game :D) But then this year, my year in review said I had 7 pentakills. 7. As you get better at the game, you'll get more pentakills. Simple as that :)
: I think it was a joke. I doubt anyone would be able to play this game blind.
: Meanwhile at Frito Games
: Any 1 experiencing MAssive FPS Drops post pre-season?
I know Mac users have been having FPS drops for a patch before preseason (7.21?) so, if you have a Mac, this is likely the cause and Riot hasn't made any comments on it after almost 3 weeks.
iLBGAMing (EUW)
: I never see these champions being played anymore
Ironically I actually like playing Sivir and Jinx a lot. And before this, I played Tristana BEFORE she was meta. The meta ain't got nothing on me.
: From 14 days suspension to Honor level 5 (it's possible!)
Meanwhile I've been stuck at honor 3 for ages despite playing regularly and getting honored regularly. Sigh
Bunnymap (NA)
: Double the Nunu, double the fun
: Rolled Corki in ARAM, went Klepto free boots + stopwatch. Stopwatch after The Package is pretty epic. I might actually build Zhonya's on him someday.
If I remember correctly, it builds into GA, which you can always get on Corki as well, albeit not on ARAM.
: is it me or do the graphics look like 3ds and also same engine as oras
> [{quoted}](name=Calamitosus Cini,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5N443NN5,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2017-11-03T00:06:47.566+0000) > > is it me or do the graphics look like 3ds and also same engine as oras {{sticker:sg-lulu}}
Lenn (NA)
: positive thread only positive people allowed
I'm a proton {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
: Did you know: It is impossible for a mid laner to choose the wrong champion
CLG ear (NA)
: they already have Christmas stuff up at Walmart
: I'm pretty disappointed in the effort put into Harrowing this year
Divewing (OCE)
: _whooshing noises_
I didn't think Heimer was in the state of being forgotten to make jokes such as this one about him. Ok though, be snobby about it, whatever.
: I mean.. I cant argue with any of them really.. Good work. I would argue about the rek sai page a bit, considering her role as tanky set up jungler rather than an assassin/damage dealer, but ultimately the page will work either way. Only advice I would have is some of the runes are cut off, and don't show what they actually do, maybe add a bit more to the description (it'd be an easy copy paste) or even better, make an intro at the beginning of the document showing all the major runes and their effects. Also, a summary would make this top tier. Just a list that says something like; Lethal tempo : Master Yi, Xin Zhao, Grasp of the undying: Poppy Ornn Maokai Electrocute: Lee Sin, Leblanc Comet: Lux, Ahri Predator: Rengar Khazix Aery: Lulu. Something that shows a general overview.
Rek'sai is in fact a girl, as queen of the Xer'sai. Not important to what you said, but might as well tell you {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Show more

Juggernaut628

Level 68 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion