: 9.8: Lore Update
Yes! more odyssey lore how exciting
Vizulix (NA)
: Yasuo Needs To Be Changed
All this hate lmao he got nerfed to the ground already
Juhachi (NA)
: Why did riot apologize about making Kai'sa? "overly sexualized"
GGLineaR (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Juhachi,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=E3yLIk4T,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-04-07T17:19:31.508+0000) > > It has been a while since riot actually released a champion that doesn't match the snowflake player base wants from a character. What exactly do you mean when you say "snowflake"? {{champion:142}}, {{champion:163}} and {{champion:427}} are the only recent champs that weren't "edgy". Zoe is annoying, Taliyah is perfect, and Ivern is doofy. What about that is snowflake? Then there's {{champion:141}} , {{champion:164}} , {{champion:240}} . Champs that couldn't be classified as snowflake by any stretch of the imagination. {{champion:498}} is an actual racist and terrorist. Read her lore again and read between the lines. She is an actual terrorist. {{champion:497}} is just a f*ckboy. And that's just the new champs that were released. If you count re-releases, there's {{champion:50}} ,{{champion:6}} , {{champion:28}} , {{champion:19}} , {{champion:39}} , and technically {{champion:110}} and {{champion:1}}. None of these are snowflake, unless you consider being an orphan or 2/3rds gay snowflake. The only reason anyone complains about Varus is because their new lore makes no fucking sense. And new Annie's lore is fantastic. ---------------------------------------------------------- Keep this in mind, I agree with your title. There's no reason they should have apologized for that. Especially given that her design is relatively tame. However, I don't think you realize what an SJW is, or what a snowflake is. Because if you do, than that means you were deliberately using buzzwords to incite anger in people. So you're either ignorant, or a troll. And I'm not sure which is worse.
> [{quoted}](name=GGLineaR,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=E3yLIk4T,comment-id=0048,timestamp=2018-04-08T05:54:36.964+0000) > > What exactly do you mean when you say "snowflake"? > > {{champion:142}}, {{champion:163}} and {{champion:427}} are the only recent champs that weren't "edgy". Zoe is annoying, Taliyah is perfect, and Ivern is doofy. What about that is snowflake? > > Then there's {{champion:141}} , {{champion:164}} , {{champion:240}} . Champs that couldn't be classified as snowflake by any stretch of the imagination. > > {{champion:498}} is an actual racist and terrorist. Read her lore again and read between the lines. She is an actual terrorist. {{champion:497}} is just a f*ckboy. > > And that's just the new champs that were released. If you count re-releases, there's {{champion:50}} ,{{champion:6}} , {{champion:28}} , {{champion:19}} , {{champion:39}} , and technically {{champion:110}} and {{champion:1}}. > > None of these are snowflake, unless you consider being an orphan or 2/3rds gay snowflake. > > The only reason anyone complains about Varus is because their new lore makes no fucking sense. > > And new Annie's lore is fantastic. > > ---------------------------------------------------------- > > Keep this in mind, I agree with your title. There's no reason they should have apologized for that. Especially given that her design is relatively tame. > > However, I don't think you realize what an SJW is, or what a snowflake is. > > Because if you do, than that means you were deliberately using buzzwords to incite anger in people. > > So you're either ignorant, or a troll. And I'm not sure which is worse. how did i become arrogant? i was just saying that too many people complain about sexy things , i call the recent releases snowflake approved cause its true, they didnt bash on it cause it wasnt a sexy girl and it didnt offend them, please dont defend these clowns
AmazoX (EUW)
: Thing with Kai'Sai is they made the Void realm seem like a joke. You have Aurelion Sol saying that we have no idea about the great horrors of the Void, the things that linger there. A celestial being who is capable of making stars without an effort is cautious of the Void. Sounds like the Void is a horrifying realm right? Well, take a look at Kai'Sai, the girl who was stuck in the Void for years when so young was barely affected in any unique way that would differentiate her personality or thoughts from others. She has typical geeky comical lines added into her VU and not even one unique twist of edge added into her character in anyway despite being in League Universe's most horrifying realm that even a star creating space celestial dragon is cautious of that realm. Did she really not get corrupted in anyway by staying in the twisted atmosphere of the Void realm as a young girl? Did the dangerous environment that is different from the one she was used to in the area she grew up around in Runeterra really not make her more cautious? Did the Void creatures not even leave one permanent damaging mark on her in anyway?! If little girls can survive in the Void and come out of it prettier than ever than I would like to have my Honeymoon in the Void pl0x. #She sounds like a 12 year old girl who got hold of a super suit whom now is cosplaying Vayne. Well props on that one, team, we know you had Vayne in mind when creating Kai'Sai.
> [{quoted}](name=AmazoX,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=E3yLIk4T,comment-id=0047,timestamp=2018-04-08T05:42:50.258+0000) > > Thing with Kai'Sai is they made the Void realm seem like a joke. > > You have Aurelion Sol saying that we have no idea about the great horrors of the Void, the things that linger there. > > A celestial being who is capable of making stars without an effort is cautious of the Void. > > Sounds like the Void is a horrifying realm right? Well, take a look at Kai'Sai, the girl who was stuck in the Void for years when so young was barely affected in any unique way that would differentiate her personality or thoughts from others. > > She has typical geeky comical lines added into her VU and not even one unique twist of edge added into her character in anyway despite being in League Universe's most horrifying realm that even a star creating space celestial dragon is cautious of that realm. > > Did she really not get corrupted in anyway by staying in the twisted atmosphere of the Void realm as a young girl? Did the dangerous environment that is different from the one she was used to in the area she grew up around in Runeterra really not make her more cautious? Did the Void creatures not even leave one permanent damaging mark on her in anyway?! > > > If little girls can survive in the Void and come out of it prettier than ever than I would like to have my Honeymoon in the Void pl0x. > > #She sounds like a 12 year old girl who got hold of a super suit whom now is cosplaying Vayne. > > Well props on that one, team, we know you had Vayne in mind when creating Kai'Sai. so does she have to look ugly just so she could fit your criteria ?? i dont think they made a void a joke, they made kaisa as human as they can cause she represents hope even tho she is from the void. Do u think a full fledged monster look alike reksai female champ can represent hope while having void themed powers? i doubt it
Salron (NA)
: Just uninstalled League
> [{quoted}](name=Face The Win,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BQgPAn9H,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-04-06T02:50:35.720+0000) > > Only because im doing a fresh reinstall {{sticker:sg-ezreal}} lmfao legend
: 33 insolent whiny brats [downvoted](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-discussion/U8uw8k1l-01-boards-enhancement-kit-august-18) this thread. EDIT: 40 as of 4/8/2018 2:32 AM EST
> [{quoted}](name=notice me Sin pi,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=E3yLIk4T,comment-id=003c,timestamp=2018-04-08T02:20:02.162+0000) > > 33 insolent whiny brats [downvoted](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-discussion/U8uw8k1l-01-boards-enhancement-kit-august-18) this thread. lmfao
: well. first of all, sex sells. and second of all we have a girl who grows up in a place without clothing, gets a void creature to act as a body suit and molds itself to fit her body, like a skin tight suit, in order to be as efficient and effective as possible. i mean like ok maybe people are happy about her proportions but like it doesn't seem that unrealistic that if that's what her genes are then that's what she's gonna look like.
> [{quoted}](name=RottedApples,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=E3yLIk4T,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2018-04-07T20:37:32.782+0000) > > well. first of all, sex sells. > > and second of all we have a girl who grows up in a place without clothing, gets a void creature to act as a body suit and molds itself to fit her body, like a skin tight suit, in order to be as efficient and effective as possible. i mean like ok maybe people are happy about her proportions but like it doesn't seem that unrealistic that if that's what her genes are then that's what she's gonna look like. a well stated answer
Nymzo (NA)
: Her V neck had no reason to exist, especially for someone ''affected" by a symbiote like creature. In fact, the symbiote was more used as an excuse for the sexy suit and nothing else.
> [{quoted}](name=Nymzo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=E3yLIk4T,comment-id=0023,timestamp=2018-04-07T22:33:01.772+0000) > > Her V neck had no reason to exist, especially for someone ''affected" by a symbiote like creature. > > In fact, the symbiote was more used as an excuse for the sexy suit and nothing else. yeah but was there a reason for it to not exist? that's just your opinion no need to make riot apologize for your opinions that no one cared about
: How does a deep neckline = hyper-sexualized?
Just made a discussion like this in the morning lol
Màv (NA)
: Companies don't have the balls to stand up for themselves nowadays, it's easier to just say "Sorry" to please the whining minority because they are the loudest. > Noone complains because they sexualised one female character. > > People are sick of nearly EVERY humanoid female Character being oversexualised! Riot does this with just as many male characters, it's a fantasy game. Riot has done a damn good job on creating, remaking their characters and making all the pieces fit together.
> [{quoted}](name=Màv,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=E3yLIk4T,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-04-07T17:42:14.220+0000) > > Companies don't have the balls to stand up for themselves nowadays, it's easier to just say "Sorry" to please the whining minority because they are the loudest. > > Riot does this with just as many male characters, it's a fantasy game. Riot has done a damn good job on creating, remaking their characters and making all the pieces fit together. Well said.
Kythers (NA)
: please make more champions who look like kaisa ty
> [{quoted}](name=Kythers,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=E3yLIk4T,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-04-07T17:38:18.207+0000) > > please make more champions who look like kaisa ty Lmfaaaoo
Raoul (EUW)
: Noone complains because they sexualised one female character. People are sick of nearly EVERY humanoid female Character being oversexualised!
> [{quoted}](name=Raoul,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=E3yLIk4T,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-04-07T17:21:00.508+0000) > > Noone complains because they sexualised one female character. > > People are sick of nearly EVERY humanoid female Character being oversexualised! Found a snowflake
Rioter Comments
: Updated Client Switchover: Out with the Old, In with the New
to be honest im just sad that i cant use voice changer anymore since i liked hearing my champs in my native languages{{champion:157}}
: Perma Banned for using 3rd party software !!!!
same thing happened to me i was even threatened that it was my last chance like seriously wth? all i use is skype and soundcloud to play music like seriously what is up with riot support acting all cocky after i spent my money and them and they actually again threatened that it was the last time they will unban me like seriously wtf?
: 2016 ranked season ends
{{champion:157}} Didn't meet my expected goals this season gold 4 is a disappointment for me i will aim higher after I graduate high school xD i got permission from the best mama-san
: I didn't reach my goals this year because of some time-consuming medical treatments, but I'm super hyped for this season and I'm looking forward to new horizons! Best of luck to everyone, may your games be full of teamwork and friendly faces. {{summoner:31}}
dont worry you can do it :D{{champion:157}}
: Ranked Rewards: The Unabridged Version ***All Rewards Distributed!!!***
as long as yasuo{{champion:157}} is alive and kicking he will forge the path to the next season for me i will get plat or diamond if he is not gutted like azir ^^ let the wind guide me
: Having issues Patching 6.19? Click Here
i dont see championship zed where is he?{{champion:238}}
: Soooo f*cking tilted.
u gotta learn how to improve and stop looking at other's mistakes... i learned it the hard way last year but i easily got gold this year through reviewing my games and playing around whoever is fed{{champion:157}}
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: {{champion:92}} and {{champion:157}} I feel like there's a lot more to this story than we know for sure. A cinematic would be AWESOME as well (if that's not asking too much)!
> [{quoted}](name=Nasreth,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=EEPKkkVp,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2015-02-05T02:37:55.292+0000) > > {{champion:92}} and {{champion:157}} > > I feel like there's a lot more to this story than we know for sure. A cinematic would be AWESOME as well (if that's not asking too much)! finally someone who feels me :D{{champion:157}} {{champion:92}}
: Tfw Vayne gets compensation buffs because of Botrk nerf
i dont know if ill get downvoted for this or what not but if anyone needs a buff.. its Yasuo{{champion:157}} his laning is shit now compared to before.. the nerfs on ie and stattik shiv made him crap i personally think he needs the W passive back even if its a little bit like 5% or something my opinion tho.. i still destroy as him
: Champion Update: Miss Fortune struts to PBE
{{champion:21}} Please Rito DONT REMOVE GRIEVOUS wounds it helps MF battle strong adcs like vayne,jinx and so on.. if your gonna fix anything... fix her E
: Community! Tell me your skin ideas.
http://i.imgur.com/WK7NlUI.jpg how about a female version of yasuo? with alternate voice and alternate clothes color like instead of blue make it red.. and give her black projectiles or snow day syndra without her face being hidden or Dragon Slayer yasuo pls... the DragonSlayer skin needs a mid laner :3
Jazzuo (EUW)
: Blood Moon YASUO skin !
yasuo needs this skin he deserves some love after all the nerfs{{champion:157}}

Juhachi

Level 174 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion