Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Phaco (NA)
: 2 Augs Odyssey
: Need to do 2 Augments and Sona/Ziggs missions Q_Q
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: sona ziggs mission
Erïx (NA)
: Anyone else stuck on authenticating when trying to Log In?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: 2 aug and Ziggs & Sona Run
Ill join if you're still doing it. I have all augs. Add me 'Junglers Fault'
: The dmg is getting fixed for S9. Riot has already stated that. Stop reposting the same thing over and over again.
> [{quoted}](name=ankoanko19,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=enc8sf4a,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-09-12T09:48:15.863+0000) > > The dmg is getting fixed for S9. Riot has already stated that. Stop reposting the same thing over and over again. Yeah because that makes me feel good to play before that happens.
usul1202 (NA)
: But he's not supposed to deal damage. He's supposed to be a lock down engager, which afaik he does well. His biggest problem I've seen is his inability to clear quickly early.
> [{quoted}](name=usul1202,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=UAM8jlb0,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-11T17:43:31.079+0000) > > But he's not supposed to deal damage. He's supposed to be a lock down engager, which afaik he does well. His biggest problem I've seen is his inability to clear quickly early. I disagree. His ulti used to do plenty of damage. And then for some reason, they felt the need to neuter him during his "rework". I was 100% happy with him before that. He is definitely lacking something in this jungle. His first clear is abysmal.
usul1202 (NA)
: But he's not supposed to deal damage. He's supposed to be a lock down engager, which afaik he does well. His biggest problem I've seen is his inability to clear quickly early.
> [{quoted}](name=usul1202,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=UAM8jlb0,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-11T17:43:31.079+0000) > > His biggest problem I've seen is his inability to clear quickly early. One out of many points that can be made about him. I challenge everyone that reads this to play 10 Rammus games in a row and tell me if you think he is in a good spot right now or not. Come back and tell me how it goes.
usul1202 (NA)
: How can rammus be left behind if he is the fast?
> [{quoted}](name=usul1202,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=UAM8jlb0,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-11T17:14:56.087+0000) > > How can rammus be left behind if he is the fast? I see where you were going with this lol. While he is fairly faster than other champs, thats all he has. Unfortunately he can't do much else :s TBH I feel like a tanky mobile assassin but without the damage on Rammus. The little guy could use some love.
Rioter Comments
: Some Ok buffs/changes for Rammus that he could use...
Finally someone else realizes Rammus is a joke of a champ. How about some true armor? Everyone has true damage, so wheres the armor?
Dasdi96 (NA)
: 47% winrate, 2.3% pickrate sejuani is getting nerfed.
TBH I think all tanks are getting nerfed or were nerfed. They don't want long games for LCS. These minimal buffs recently were laughable. Sometimes I think they only give tiny little buffs to quiet the masses down just enough. It seems like its working.
: Everyone knows that balance team has no say in this. The Skins team decides who is buffed and nerf the champs that counter said champions that recieve new skins. Garen and Darius double 1820 RP skins. Look their stats on op.gg Garen is #1, while Darius is #3 in toplane. http://euw.op.gg/champion/garen/statistics/top http://euw.op.gg/champion/darius/statistics/top who is their hardest counter? {{champion:83}} ofc. He cant be strong or they wont sell skins.
> [{quoted}](name=wuthappen,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=goYkmQk0,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-08-30T15:30:22.634+0000) > > Everyone knows that balance team has no say in this. The Skins team decides who is buffed and nerf the champs that counter said champions that recieve new skins. > > Garen and Darius double 1820 RP skins. Look their stats on op.gg > > Garen is #1, while Darius is #3 in toplane. > > http://euw.op.gg/champion/garen/statistics/top > http://euw.op.gg/champion/darius/statistics/top > > who is their hardest counter? {{champion:83}} ofc. He cant be strong or they wont sell skins. Been saying this forever. Riot is a toxic company and they are corrupt for doing this. I miss when fun used to be a thing.
: Community asks Riot to buff turrets for years, they dont listen and repeatedly nerf them instead.
Kythers (NA)
: what the hell is this necro Rammus is insane against all AD comps (very common in this meta)
> [{quoted}](name=Kythers,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=aXMvN30T,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2018-08-31T20:58:40.982+0000) > > what the hell is this necro > Rammus is insane against all AD comps (very common in this meta) Maybe if you have a team that actually pays attention and works as a team. Good luck in solo queue.
: > [{quoted}](name=Junglerz Fault,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wYANHkPw,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-08-31T20:52:55.124+0000) > > How about this for detail. His R damage is laughable. His W SELF slow is laughable. He is not threatening unless fed in any situation. How is that for detail? Talk about extremely unsatisfying to play. If you don't like playing him, how about you just play a champion you do...
> [{quoted}](name=º Lamb calls º,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wYANHkPw,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2018-08-31T21:05:47.504+0000) > > If you don't like playing him, how about you just play a champion you do... Because he was my main since season 1. I'm not just dumping him because Riot can't even notice when a champ is laughable.
: everything wrong with rammus
You are speaking to the choir brother. Been saying all of this for a very long time now. Every champ can do everything better than him. It seems if tanks take a nerf, Rammus gets nerfed 2x more because vs as champs is (was) his only niche. Now he just takes up space it feels like. He is more of a distraction.
: Rammus becoming useless champion
I couldn't have said it any better myself. Tanks are just useless in general now. Rammus was in a weak state before but now he is just laughable. Literally anything will take Rammus out of his Q ability now because its a channel. Its sad too because I have been playing Rammus since season 1 and now he is in this state.
mcmcmc (NA)
: Is Rammus viable
Not viable or fun to play.
Jamaree (NA)
: Rammus is one of those champions that isn't horrible, he is just in a weak place because the current meta doesn't suit him. I'm not even sure what they would give him to make him better personally, but I don't think he needs outright meta, just a meta shift in his favor.
I know what they need to give him. Revert the Rammus "rework". That would suit me just fine. Or take his SELF slow from his W away and give him his damage back on his R. He is fairly unsatisfying now.
Kythers (NA)
: he's a very strong pick, no on plays him for some reason
For some reason? Try having a SELF slow on your W. Try having a R with laughable damage unless fed. Try maybe because he is extremely unsatisfying. That's about right.
: While I agree he needs a bit of work, you need to give a bit more detail. And at least spell correctly.
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wYANHkPw,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-03-21T18:25:45.522+0000) > > While I agree he needs a bit of work, you need to give a bit more detail. And at least spell correctly. How about this for detail. His R damage is laughable. His W SELF slow is laughable. He is not threatening unless fed in any situation. How is that for detail? Talk about extremely unsatisfying to play.
: Can you guys nerf rammus please
Let me get this straight. You are tired of seeing him so you want him nerfed? Is that what we nerf things off of these days? This is why he is in a bad of spot as he is. Cry babies like you. Just go away.
: I really hate that the only enemy win condition in all of my games
If you're getting camped by a Rammus, you're doing something wrong.
Rarthorn (NA)
: Rammas Rework Concept
They won't ever change Rammus now. After his "rework", they feel satisfied they now have another useless jungler. His R damage is laughable, even when fed. And his W SELF slow is laughable as well. Don't even expect to catch someone with a Q that can be interrupted by literally any ability these days. I feel like I need to run away right after I join a team fight, right after one skill rotation. After that im just a sitting duck. Maybe Riot wanted him so useless.
: Can't believe I actually have to ban rammus
Seriously? If you can't shut down a rammus or get a jungler that has a brain, maybe stop playing?
: they changed it into a channel to add counterplay to him so he cant just run at you and kill you without thinking about dodging
> [{quoted}](name=UnboundHades,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gl4yUz3F,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-08-03T20:16:05.537+0000) > > they changed it into a channel to add counterplay to him so he cant just run at you and kill you without thinking about dodging Yeah but now literally anything cancels his Q Powerball, which pretty much shuts him down if you cant get close. Where is Rammus's counterplay in this? Can't even get close enough to flash.
: No True Defense on Rammus W?
Rammus gets countered by everyone these days. Its fairly laughable compared to how he used to be.
: Rammus is listed in tank champion that could use some tweaks. Stay patient.
> [{quoted}](name=One Ashe On,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ny5zAt6g,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-08-03T01:43:29.579+0000) > > Rammus is listed in tank champion that could use some tweaks. Stay patient. I been staying patient since his "rework" where apparently they thought nerfing his R damage and putting a self slow on his W were great ideas. I would take his pre "rework" state. I don't know about you people but personally, I love when literally any other champ even sneezes towards Rammus and it knocks him out of his Q Powerball. It's so satisfying.
: Give Rammus True Armor
Rammus isn't ever going to get any buffs. He just gets shat on every time he gets any buff. Even other champs reworks get more stuff than him. Rammus got his ulti damage nerfed and a SELF slow on his W. Wow, what an upgrade.
: > [{quoted}](name=Junglerz Fault,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kfAhsht1,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-08-27T17:32:46.926+0000) > > https://i.imgur.com/1vAHnJph.jpg[/img] > > Not sure how to make the images bigger but this is the most unfair matchmade game today. How does that even make sense? My point exactly, Did you lose that game?
> [{quoted}](name=Writhe On A Hook,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kfAhsht1,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2018-08-27T20:13:07.312+0000) > > My point exactly, Did you lose that game? Of course, the game wasn't even close. It was over by about 8 minutes. LOL we had a level 19 on our team.
: Unfair Matchmaking
https://i.imgur.com/1vAHnJph.jpg[/img] Not sure how to make the images bigger but this is the most unfair matchmade game today. How does that even make sense?
: Unfair Matchmaking
Every single game is like this. I'm lucky to have a top or mid that doesn't 0/10 by 10 minutes these days.
: League needs to bring back Dominion
JPD913 (NA)
: Next rot game mode?
> [{quoted}](name=JPD913,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tqY2T9gV,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-01-18T17:40:55.641+0000) > > It's all i'm around for these days. Oh you too? Lol.
Sciela (NA)
: Welp, goodbye jungle.
Riot doesn't want tanks. Pretty soon we will have 10 minute games. This is the path Riot wants.
Rewt (NA)
: Alternate game modes.
Hey now take it easy with calling everything that you don't like shlt. Ascension, Nexus, and Poro King (something that you didn't mention) are good game modes. At least they have some what of a strategy. Everything else is just trash. Even the Teemoing is pretty pointless. In that mode you dont even go versus anyone else, just the AI. Not fun.
Falckner (OCE)
: Discriminating Against a Players Rank/ELO
newsflash brah, the number of reports doesn't matter. 9 people could report him per game and it would still trigger the same review as 1 report. Maybe you and your premade should leave players alone and not gang up on him. We have dealt with premade abuse long enough.
: Rotating game mode queue now live!
Why are you all crying about Urf mode? You're just lucky that Riot gave you another mode all together. I along with my friends wish we could have old Dominion back but that isn't going to happen. Riot basically said FU to me and my friends with that game mode removal after it was there for years. I never cried about it being removed. The lesson here is that you can't always get what you want.
catgrill (NA)
: Rammus is weak with the new jungle camps. Please do something <3
He's slower that's for sure but still viable with a ton of armor runes.
: its nto as "simple as that" you're stuck in that game for prob another 15-20 minutes if you're doing fine and its irritating as fuck and its an awful feeling to know you cant afk yourself or you get punished. you have to sit there and get raped by the enemy team for 20 minutes or so WITHOUT uttering a word about the guy intentionally feeding on your team . its a stupid system and everyone that downvotes this proves my point that thsi community is an awful pile of shit.
> [{quoted}](name=ANJell 1004,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=nAX61yth,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2016-11-09T01:12:41.825+0000) > > its nto as &quot;simple as that&quot; > > you&#x27;re stuck in that game for prob another 15-20 minutes if you&#x27;re doing fine and its irritating as fuck and its an awful feeling to know you cant afk yourself or you get punished. > > you have to sit there and get raped by the enemy team for 20 minutes or so WITHOUT uttering a word about the guy intentionally feeding on your team . > > its a stupid system and everyone that downvotes this proves my point that thsi community is an awful pile of shit. Its true, this community has become a cesspool but, what are you going to do about it? Just complain on the forums and nothing gets done. If you watched worlds where Zirene went off on a tangent how trash talk should be acceptable for pro players and "the scene" because its healthy for the game, the same can be said about all other LoL players as well. It's good for the game because if someone is being a fuckln tool, at least we can tell them and they know that their behavior is unacceptable.
: Rotating game mode queue now live!
Riot, I don't usually leave comments on here but this needs to be said. Dominion was my favorite game mode for a long time and I honestly feel like you abandoned all of us loyal dom players for this rotating game mode. I'm still not happy about that change but I have too much invested in this game so I am getting over it. That said, I think Nexus Siege and of course anything Ascension (Definitely not Dominion imo) are the best rotating game modes that you have right now. If you kept any of those in permanently and not just on the weekends, I would be quite thrilled. Thanks if you read what I had to say here.
: Lmfao Trump doesnt stand a chance jesus christ
Fail much original poster? LOL. Mainstream media is so mad and they tried altering the outcome by distributing these so called predictions. Fail.
SKOBODO (EUW)
: So much grandstanding. Both of you should just focus on the arguments and ignore the persons behind them, m'kay? With that being said: Try Dead Man's Plate + Thornmail +Odyn's Veil + CDR boots + CDR/level quints + 3 CDR/level glyphs (adjust the build if needed). E>W>Q skill order. Playstyle should be ganking bot fairly often, backcapping mid once in a while (or the enemy bot), and sometimes going with your team in the jungle (or helping them out if they get caught). Almost never push the lane, you generally shouldn't get more than 5-10 minions per game as Rammus. The new Thornmail is not even bad on him, since he gets so much armor. In fact, unless they have a lot of AD or crit chance, you'll deal more damage with the new Thornmail, especially vs non-AD champions. 120 free armor from W is sweet, and Thornmail + Dead Man's Plate add another 150. That alone is 67.5 damage, plus your base armor and increased armor from masteries (and potentially runes, if you prefer armor/level seals over hp/level seals).
See this Kholdstare13? Constructive non-trolling feedback. Learn from Sylian here. Couldn't agree more myself, focus on the arguments, not the person. I am going to have to try this build but I fear I still won't be able to carry a bad team, especially versus crit champs. We will see. Thanks Sylian.
Show more

Junglerz Fault

Level 74 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion