: > [{quoted}](name=Junk Wolf,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rmWvBnAq,comment-id=002300000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-14T15:48:45.537+0000) > > ^ example of when someone lost a debate. avoid logic, devolve into ape. I like it. Thats your opinion and youre intitled to it. Dosnt mean i have to care about it. Opinions and facts are not the same thing i have mine and you have yours not that thats been established kindly gtfo
> [{quoted}](name=Thot Patrol Ashe,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rmWvBnAq,comment-id=0023000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-14T18:42:19.925+0000) > > Thats your opinion and youre intitled to it. Dosnt mean i have to care about it. Opinions and facts are not the same thing i have mine and you have yours not that thats been established kindly gtfo I thought you were done? Still butthurt I see. Riot tends to disagree with you based on their actions. Is Uzi banned rn? The only thing he received was a 2000 dollar fine. That is a fact.
Róka (NA)
: Season 8 is utter trash.
Another shit post. A lot of players who play soloque, care about competition and are competitive by nature. What are you talking about? Just because someone isn't a pro doesn't mean they can't be competitive. Shit you can be a competitive bronze, silver, gold player. You play for the competition, you don't necessarily need a high elo to have a competitive spirit. If you want to play for fun there is various game modes for that... I don't even understand this post. WTH are you on about? You make zero good points. The meta is okay-ish, you can have an easier time winning from behind, you don't have to worry about shielding comps w/ ardent sensor, ap users can now have an easier time to take turrets down, etc.. I can list many good things about this season. You literally list zero points on why this season is shit.
: RIOTs biggest problem wins again.
: > [{quoted}](name=Junk Wolf,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rmWvBnAq,comment-id=0023000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-12T10:30:49.733+0000) > > For one i disagree with banning people ever, only for truly special out liners. The special snowflake mentality, entitlement, and the lack of real competition on NA server is dreadful. I mean look at this post for a true example and your reply. Why does it matter to you so much? One it's a different region, 2 like it or not pros are much different than some Joe Schmo who has a 1k+ games in silver. your logic is really flawed. > > You're literally counting games from solo que.... Pros spend all day, all day/night practicing, reviewing, strategizing etc etc. It's their job, > > fact is the way that each server treats bans differs. Korea has a different metric. People open mid there when it seems logical to do so, it's also almost nearly impossible to get banned for NA's standards of "toxicity". > > So what server's rules do you apply to Uzi who is in fact playing in Korea? You obviously go by Korean server rules etc. Korea is not NA, China is also not NA. Not really sure how chinese servers are. All I know is that NA is notorious for being weirdly pc, and people here are much softer than China, which I've been before. I imagine Koreans are somewhat Similar based on what I've seen, and heard. Not worth reading LUL. be toxic get banned that simple. Kthxbai
> [{quoted}](name=Thot Patrol Ashe,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rmWvBnAq,comment-id=00230000000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-14T15:09:37.289+0000) > > Not worth reading LUL. be toxic get banned that simple. Kthxbai ^ example of when someone lost a debate. avoid logic, devolve into ape. I like it.
: > [{quoted}](name=Junk Wolf,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rmWvBnAq,comment-id=00230000,timestamp=2018-10-10T02:00:17.395+0000) > > Because they are pro players and dedicate themselves to this game. thats what makes them special. which is also 100% irrelevant. Being a pro dosnt make you some gift from god, Ive seen bronze and silver players with thousands of games and heck some of the highest mastery points in the games are on low elo players. Hell the highest mastery points in the world on ashe right now is a gold 4 player at almost 9 million and second place is a silver 3 player at over 7 million. They're not the only ones dedicated to it. They're just the only ones treated like special snowflakes just because riot makes money off them.
> [{quoted}](name=Thot Patrol Ashe,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rmWvBnAq,comment-id=002300000000,timestamp=2018-10-10T16:11:46.873+0000) > > which is also 100% irrelevant. Being a pro dosnt make you some gift from god, Ive seen bronze and silver players with thousands of games and heck some of the highest mastery points in the games are on low elo players. Hell the highest mastery points in the world on ashe right now is a gold 4 player at almost 9 million and second place is a silver 3 player at over 7 million. They're not the only ones dedicated to it. They're just the only ones treated like special snowflakes just because riot makes money off them. For one i disagree with banning people ever, only for truly special out liners. The special snowflake mentality, entitlement, and the lack of real competition on NA server is dreadful. I mean look at this post for a true example and your reply. Why does it matter to you so much? One it's a different region, 2 like it or not pros are much different than some Joe Schmo who has a 1k+ games in silver. your logic is really flawed. You're literally counting games from solo que.... Pros spend all day, all day/night practicing, reviewing, strategizing etc etc. It's their job, fact is the way that each server treats bans differs. Korea has a different metric. People open mid there when it seems logical to do so, it's also almost nearly impossible to get banned for NA's standards of "toxicity". So what server's rules do you apply to Uzi who is in fact playing in Korea? You obviously go by Korean server rules etc. Korea is not NA, China is also not NA. Not really sure how chinese servers are. All I know is that NA is notorious for being weirdly pc, and people here are much softer than China, which I've been before. I imagine Koreans are somewhat Similar based on what I've seen, and heard.
Xavanic (NA)
: The reason all the champs are getting skill shots is too allow for a higher base damage, as riot wants the average game time down to 15 - 20 minutes, why? so they can make more money off lcs while cutting costs in the process b4 the game dies, while skill shots can be fun, the sheer amount of them in the game in this day and age is too many, they allow too much power on a single ability and we honestly need more targeted skills imo
you have any evidence to back up your claims? Assumptions get you no where.
iiCOMAii (NA)
: League is disgusting to play now, even when all I'm trying to do is have fun I get stressed out...
if you don't want to improve then quit the game, if you think it feels like a chore why be here? Sorry to say but not everyone is cut out to be a good player. Especially those who don't want to improve. Play single player games if you aren't competitive enough. You're post is pretty pointless tbh. the fact you have so many likes tells me how out of touch most people in league are.
: In my opinion i dont know why they get special treatmentbjust because theyre pro. Your average joe does not get fined they get restrictions and the ban hammer. What makes them so special?
> [{quoted}](name=Thot Patrol Ashe,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rmWvBnAq,comment-id=0023,timestamp=2018-10-09T18:47:39.344+0000) > > In my opinion i dont know why they get special treatmentbjust because theyre pro. Your average joe does not get fined they get restrictions and the ban hammer. What makes them so special? Because they are pro players and dedicate themselves to this game. thats what makes them special.
: In the recent Competitive Ruling, why in the world is Uzi not suspended for what he did?
Why does anyone care? the context for one is hard to tell. Some people will troll and throw the game at the start. maybe he got irritated. js This is not even an issue, who cares if people are "toxic" in a video game. fact is in NA we are passive/aggressive, no one cares about winning so they don't try even try to improve, we also don't open mid here when a game is heavily lopsided imo more of an issue, or not even trying to be better players and learn from mistakes. IMO all servers should be like KR, especially NA. But really, we should be fostering competitiveness, not this social justice approach to the game. You should care about losing, trying to win, and get out of pretty much unwinnable games. And yes unwinnable games do happen. no matter the elo you are in. Ultimately Riot should be more focused on making the game more competitive instead of trying to create safe spaces and holding gay parades, Keep that political crap to themselves and do what a game company should be doing in the first place.
Ukon3 (NA)
: idk if people are misreading what i wrote or what the deal is... i literally didnt say anywhere to remove crit from the game. i said to remove it from only IE so that IE doesnt scale off of itself making it an optimal first pickup for ADCs. I never said anywhere to remove crit outright, just from infinity edge.
> [{quoted}](name=Ukon3,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7bO0Vkxg,comment-id=00030001,timestamp=2018-05-03T20:30:01.365+0000) > > idk if people are misreading what i wrote or what the deal is... i literally didnt say anywhere to remove crit from the game. i said to remove it from only IE so that IE doesnt scale off of itself making it an optimal first pickup for ADCs. I never said anywhere to remove crit outright, just from infinity edge. I wasn't referring to you. just how some people respond to crit.
Crackit (NA)
: Take up the Banner: Win a Matchmade Game Bug
Did she activate the mission in the mission tab?
Fegone (NA)
: Very obvious scripter... what can we do?
Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out. There is a report option for scripters. when you get multiple reports for it you're going to be flagged (though you're most likely detected even without the report function it still helps). If you have a real hard on for the guy record your gameplay and email it to riot. Scripters are very obvious in how they dodge, move, harass etc. They make impossible predictions and do some insane shit.
: I don't think crit is a problem. Some people literally saying that the forums been saying to remove crit for 6+ years... in most cases the average player is incapable of providing feedback without an ulterior motive based on their role. If this game was designed like Dota i can imagine how upset the player base is. You get only 1-2 carries on the team. Everyone else is like a support-ish role. In reality this is a better design philosophy. In league everyone wants to be a carry. Furthermore just because a large group of people say something and agree on it doesn't make it right. Just because a large group of people think the earth is flat doesn't mean they're right (think reddit hive mind). But I digress. adcs doing the most damage seems pretty relevant for what they are a glass cannon class designed to do consistent damage. Mages burst, adcs perform consistent/high damage, tanks soak damage, mages do burst damage, control mages provide a mix between damage and cc, support provides utility (shields, cc etc), Junglers typically have a gap closer and provide x thing based on comp etc. Fact is regardless of how strong I am as an adc there is an assassin that flanks me I'm dead, if I don't bait out skill shots from ahri etc. I'm going to die. That doesn't mean rework adcs to be tanky. Regardless of a design goal that either nerfs or buffs a class someone will complain.
Also want to add i enjoyed reading your pastebin. you know your shit.
Ukon3 (NA)
: Masters player predicted every change and called for these changes to ADC itemization months ago
I don't think crit is a problem. Some people literally saying that the forums been saying to remove crit for 6+ years... in most cases the average player is incapable of providing feedback without an ulterior motive based on their role. If this game was designed like Dota i can imagine how upset the player base is. You get only 1-2 carries on the team. Everyone else is like a support-ish role. In reality this is a better design philosophy. In league everyone wants to be a carry. Furthermore just because a large group of people say something and agree on it doesn't make it right. Just because a large group of people think the earth is flat doesn't mean they're right (think reddit hive mind). But I digress. adcs doing the most damage seems pretty relevant for what they are a glass cannon class designed to do consistent damage. Mages burst, adcs perform consistent/high damage, tanks soak damage, mages do burst damage, control mages provide a mix between damage and cc, support provides utility (shields, cc etc), Junglers typically have a gap closer and provide x thing based on comp etc. Fact is regardless of how strong I am as an adc there is an assassin that flanks me I'm dead, if I don't bait out skill shots from ahri etc. I'm going to die. That doesn't mean rework adcs to be tanky. Regardless of a design goal that either nerfs or buffs a class someone will complain.
DeadJokr (NA)
: [CLIENT] The shop doesn't have the MSI Liquid icon
this is not a bug.... because you get it free, bud. Edit: go to your missions tab on the bottom right (it's the one located between the message history and mic symbol).
Rioter Comments
Emo Twink (OCE)
: Please Do More Against Toxicity
So you shun the mute function which would solve all your problems... hmm. You can do most of your communication in pings and since you want to troll you can also go to aram. If you want to continue to troll people in normal where some players attempt to improve but you make the game unfun for everyone Because you decided you want to play ap caitlyn. Edit: the game is not just about you as you said. And there is other optional game modes. Shit maybe even bots. A lot of players like to win not party with someone that wants to troll. Since you're so selfish and dont want to mute all while you go X champion without building him properly you could also play a single player game. Use your head and weigh your options.
: Even though I disagree with many of Riot's design and balance choices, I still love the game for how it is structured and the characters within. There are also a number of design philosophies still present that keep me from turning to a different MOBA. The other big problem I have with Riot is that they've gone back on a number of promises and philosophies that I feel made their game better not just in balance but in terms of being accessible. Runes should have not been deleted (don't let Riot confuse you on this, they simply reworked mastery pages and renamed them to runes). At least as flat stat items, they offered a customization that let you tap into your champion in different ways. They also let you truly play your champion your way because the flat stat boosts given to all champions was based on what players typically took, and we all know that Bronze/Silver are going to be deciding that part.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4QnLHkcZ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-04-27T20:32:32.165+0000) > > Runes should have not been deleted (don't let Riot confuse you on this, they simply reworked mastery pages and renamed them to runes). At least as flat stat items, they offered a customization that let you tap into your champion in different ways. They also let you truly play your champion your way because the flat stat boosts given to all champions was based on what players typically took, and we all know that Bronze/Silver are going to be deciding that part. I disagree with your opinion on the archaic rune/mastery system but i can respect it. My gripe with the old rune page and mastery system that it provided an extra barrier to new players. Not only did you have to grind 10x harder to acquire enough ip to get the rank 3 runes (especially before they made general runes cheaper) most players in bronze and silver ran incorrect runes and masteries thus substantially cutting the rate at which they would win lane and ultimately hold each other back. On top of that going the wrong mastery page for x champion which is quite detrimental. I just remember the huge grind i had to do to play certain champions that required a certain amount of CDR which was only possible to acquire through the help of runes obviously. Not only that but they were expensive. At the end of the day there will be a suitable page for X champion. And you should be running X page in order to min/max the potential of your champion. I think if they reintroduced the archaic system they had in place they should A allow access to all runes. And B have some kind of way to educate new players on where to find the right information regarding proper set ups.
Rioter Comments
: >People complain when it's top lane carry meta, people complain when it's the assassin meta, the mage meta, the jungle meta, the adc meta, it doesn't matter. Riot can't make every single person here happy. so suck it up and move on. Just going out on a limb here, but perhaps don't have a meta when one role overshadows all the others (either perceptibly or numerically?)
Not good design. no structure exists, therefore no styles exist. How do they balance for that? I've played many different games over a decade. Some games even having less structure at the START but eventually developing what's best. a good example of that is GW2. Having cons and pros per role, introducing a tank style, support, damage dealer is a tried and true formula. Considering that league has many variances, that's what makes it fun. Especially for a competitive player, who wants to improve themselves personally as a player. if you want no meta then you can easily jump into blind, normal draft, twisted treeline, aram and play whatever you want and it doesn't matter. But on another note low elo anything works. Soraka mid with doran's blade for FFS can work in mid lane and you can smash everyone in silver elo.
: Please Riot i am begging you, gut Botlane's influence on games
You can't make this community happy no matter what. Everyone wants their lane to be on top of the meta. People complain when it's top lane carry meta, people complain when it's the assassin meta, the mage meta, the jungle meta, the adc meta, it doesn't matter. Riot can't make every single person here happy. so suck it up and move on. at the end of the day adc's role is defined by it's one defining feature. that role will be the majority of the damage in teamfights. Different roles bring different strengths if you can't handle that then i suggest maybe trying out a different game. ADCs have cons and pros. if an assassin finds a way to get on top of me im going to die most likely, I'm squishy. I'm worthless in lane without my support, I need to be babysat while i farm and harass until i get the items i need to be relevant in team fights and objective control. The fact an adc relies on a second player can make that lane particular not fun, or when you get behind and you have 4 people dive you under turret. Good thing riot doesn't pander to board QQing too much. if they did the game would even be more imbalanced. Roles exist for a purpose, they all have defining purposes, pros, cons etc. Instead of complaining may i suggest you trying to get good and climb out of whatever shit elo you climbed out of?
Trias000 (EUNE)
: How does that even make sense?
If you've played any level of game competitively, it's better to have a combination of stronger classes/specs or champions. Especially in league where you have a large pool of champions. You're trying to balance all those champions at once. That would be nearly impossible for developers to do, consistently. It's better to focus on a pool of champions then focusing on 134 champions. Let's say that all 134 champions are viable. You have 5 bans currently. that means you have a large selection of broken and strong champions that players can choose from. More options is not always better, also would mean riot would have to spend even more money in order to build a much larger dev team which also comes with a ton of micromanagement issues in itself. Issues arise from development side and they're having to funnel a shit ton of money and resources on "balance". It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out. A good portion of players would obviously would want every single champion to be viable but that's not possible, not only not possible but extremely inefficient. And let's say that they eventually do this which is highly unlikely that doesn't mean all these players are going to magically get better. They're still hard stuck because they don't want to learn how to play the game in the most efficient and optimal way possible. If you have bronze knowledge of league you'll always be bronze. Nothing will change that. Removing the meta and making every champion viable would also make the game even more complex. The gap from the inspiring diamond player will grow even more. There is also off meta picks that are strong but if you don't know how to play those champions or and understand league on a fundamental basis it doesn't matter how strong those potential off meta picks or meta picks are. When it comes to players all they think about is unrealistic things that are simply not possible. That's why you're a player and not a developer. Especially if you can't even understand that development is a job, riot is a business and to make the game the best they can they will do it in the most efficient way.
Raoul (EUW)
: New Swain be like:
: If Rengar can have hybrid ratios, why can't Evelynn?
If bill gates can have all that money why can't i?
Kikirino (NA)
: Nunu is a perfect example of why people bitch about the Balance Team
welcome to meta? Without a meta league would be even less balanced. deal with it.

Junk Wolf

Level 59 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion