: > [{quoted}](name=Just 4 Memes,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2cVWxOpg,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-12-08T05:01:46.898+0000) > > Perma banned after I died top lane 3 times, lane swapped with mid and then got trolled by our jungler. Not why you were permabanned. >...I went AFK This is why you were permabanned. --- You can die top. You can lane swap. You can get trolled. But don't respond. Don't flame. Don't AFK. Just mute and report, without commenting back. No reason to subject others to your 'bad day'. And no reason to subect yourself to THEIR bad day either. Just mute'em, report'em, and forget'em. If you'd done these simple things you'd still have your account and all those skins. :( {{sticker:cass-cry}}
I mean I get why I got permabanned, I just don't think it's fair considering what the situation was. It is the internet, and it is a competitive game prone to frustration. I did get a 14 day ban back in the start of November, but since then I had nothing bad put on this account to my recollection. So I lost this account for going AFK out of frustration, while maintaining good conduct for the last 30-40 days. I will find something else to play, maybe I just don't belong here anymore. I can't be spending time and money to get permabanned for stuff that is relatively NOTHING in other games.
Eedat (NA)
: You got perma'd because you recently got off a 14 day ban and were told your next punishment would be a perma ban. You got a warning telling you this if you read it. It's not this easy to get permabanned. A normal player would have just gotten a chat restriction. You continuously did not change your behavior after being told multiple times to do so
This isn't my only account to be honest, so I don't remember very well when I got that 14 day ban. Now that you mention it I did get one, but it was for the last 2 weeks of ranked ending. So I got it at the beginning of November I believe, which was over a month ago. Since then I returned and have been playing in the pre season, doing very well with high win rates... not giving up on shitty teams etc. I AFK this one game because I got trolled while already having a hard time... what I got was a low priority queue… literally what the game told me after the match. What was the point of telling me that if I was going to be permabanned??? I still stand by my point, it's just not worth playing the game if I can be permabanned like this for having 1 bad day within the last 38 days or so... I appreciate your reply, I will not be playing League of Legends Season 9. Perhaps this is just no longer the game for me.
: he went 9/13 and barely dealt more damage than gragas who went with a tank build. so it doesnt look like he carried that game. phantom dancer and essence reaver arent optimal items, but not outright terrible. garens kit scales with critical strike, phantom dancers passives are fully effective on him. only attack speed is 50% effective for garen since he only auto attacks half of the time. my guess is his final item was going to be {{item:3031}} going off that bf sword in his inventory. essence reavers mana portion is useless on him, but you can see a lot of resourceless champions like {{champion:58}} pick the item up from time to time despite some of the gold being wasted on useless stats. this might be more of an indication of essence reaver being overtuned and too cost effective even without the mana related stats. but considering that he didnt seem to perform extraordinarily well, that still remains questionable.
Just because his KDA is bad doesn't mean he wasn't a problem. Its not that he was over powered, but that he still kept a lot of tankiness with his damage build path. It's just very difficult to deal with.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: if you did this literally everyone would have negative points.. people report these days for literally everything, oop you took 2 cs from my lane, reported... lol also, what is considered a "successful" report or a "wrongful" report. those terms are very subjective and are too vague to ever use in a system like this. i like the idea of getting rid of the locked honor rewards part though. i mean if you dont receive honor rewards til level 1 anyways... then isnt the entire duration of level 0 basically a lock already? kind of silly if you ask me. it already takes forever to level up to begin with.
Well that's kind of the point of losing points to pointless reports. It will prevent people from reporting just to report, because now they'd have something to lose. A successful report in my mind was when you got reported and the system found you guilty and punished you for it with a chat restriction, or ban etc.. On top of that penalty you would also lose points on the honor system. The player than reported you would know you lost points too, as League usually notifies you when your report was confirmed and the reported was punished.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Best Current Pre-season Strategy
I think Dark Harvest is overrated and it doesn't work optimally in every situation/match up/champion. Personally I do twice as much damage at every stage of the game with {{champion:62}} running Electrocute.
Rioter Comments
: For a game that is ruined it seems like Riot has done a good job making people want to keep playing
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Just 4 Memes,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Okw5dLkN,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-02T05:13:52.541+0000) > > Passive gives double CRIT {{item:3031}} > Passive also gives a shield better than {{item:3383}} 's shield on self at level 1 > Passive shield still better shield on self at level 18 with 1k bonus health than {{item:3383}} > You can also get the shield back more frequent that using {{item:3383}} > > Mana less because why not > > Q 4-1.3 second CD ranged and does not attract minion aggro > +100% AD damage and can CRIT of course > 2 stacks = tornado...2 stacks every ~3 seconds without CDR at max level > Tornado is ranged and provides CC with the same damage and CRIT > > Windwall blocks over 50% of abilities in the game because why not. > > Dashing around every minion in lane because why not. > > Ult +150% AD damage > Ult gives 50% armor penetration for 15 seconds because why not. > only the crits get 50% armor pen???? He hits 100% crit rate every game with ease. > > > TBH the shield and 50% armor pen after ult is too cringe for me. It sets you behind when trying to trade hlim. If you don't punish him he WILL out scale you. If you tank he will melt you anyway with that 50% armor pen and 100% crit. ok thats his pros lets look at cons Has to be super aggressive due to him REQUIRING his items or completely useless. Meaning he constantly has took look for a fight , and its not always a win due to jg or misplay. If behind he becomes very hard to get back into a game. IF you let him get to late game , yes he did scale and now is a power house , but thats a fat IF. Very squishy ,even with {{item:3053}} , he's easy to burst. And you can bitch all you want about the shield ,you can jut poke it out lmao. Hes a front line fighter meaning , he's IN THERE going all or nothing , meaning he's susceptible to cc and burst. He doesn't shred tanks as well as you think , yes his ultimate has that 50% armor pen , but thats because he NEEDS IT , or he tickles tanks even with conqueror. Duo to the fact that he does FLAT dmg , and also loses dmg from crits due to his passive. His 'free shield' is easily poked out , and honestly it really doesn't block that much dmg. His ultimate that you're complaining about does jack shit dmg lmao , as it caps out. AND if he was as broken as you make him to believe you would see him often in pro play , not just some pocket pick , or sometimes used as a counter. he only got used when abc's were made memes and occasionally after. Play him , and you will see. because , why not?
I don't think Yasuo is broken. I think he is really cool and can make highlight worthy plays. I think he is very frustrating with his shield, and dealing so much extra damage after he ults. 50% armor penetration seems like a lot. I don't care about playing with or against a Yasuo, most are not great on him anyway. I think Yasuo has a lot going for him. As many people say he has a very overloaded kit. Not OP, just frustrating.
: Haha me list kit! me use random caps! this will _surely_ make him op!
: Yasuo is amazing , change my mid...
Passive gives double CRIT {{item:3031}} Passive also gives a shield better than {{item:3383}} 's shield on self at level 1 Passive shield still better shield on self at level 18 with 1k bonus health than {{item:3383}} You can also get the shield back more frequent that using {{item:3383}} Mana less because why not Q 4-1.3 second CD ranged and does not attract minion aggro +100% AD damage and can CRIT of course 2 stacks = tornado...2 stacks every ~3 seconds without CDR at max level Tornado is ranged and provides CC with the same damage and CRIT Windwall blocks over 50% of abilities in the game because why not. Dashing around every minion in lane because why not. Ult +150% AD damage Ult gives 50% armor penetration for 15 seconds because why not. only the crits get 50% armor pen???? He hits 100% crit rate every game with ease. TBH the shield and 50% armor pen after ult is too cringe for me. It sets you behind when trying to trade him. If you don't punish him he WILL out scale you. If you tank he will melt you anyway with that 50% armor pen and 100% crit.
Rioter Comments
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Just 4 Memes,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ujPpEME4,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-31T04:53:21.269+0000) > > I like how you don't address this part "enemy team have sweeping lens, or control wards making it easy to clear those wards placed" Yeah that is the risk you run. He gets to be such a good team fight champion because that is all he has. His jungling is average at best, he is a massive mana hog and can’t solo lane because of it, his range all things considered is fairly short, and his only thing going for him past his ultimate is his point and click hard cc which is also short range and puts him in harm’s way.
I mean I can say the same for Wukong but people complained about him, he got 2 nerfs and they still complain... His ult is all he has in team fights. He is supposed to be strong in that aspect. he has a very low base mana stat. Corruption Pot start is almost always necessary in solo lanes. He is melee and diving into a fight puts him at risk because usually invisibility would be the way you got in, and you would have no way out. Nerf Wukong though. I am ranting, but I think you get my point. Whatever though, I guess I am the only one frustrated by this. I will wreck the next one I have to Jungle against I guess.
: well heres the thing if he is fed and he is killing your squishy's blowing them up as you say then your team needs to build accordingly ... aka MR fiddle is an aoe ult he wants to use it when your grouped to get max damage on as many people as possible. therefore bunching up vs him or fighting in choke points is a no no.
It isn't easy to not be grouped when contesting tower, or dragon or baron without getting picked off. Especially if the enemy team has a lot of CC and strong frontlines.
: Blow him up before and try to Initiate teamfights in which he is forced to run.
: Don't let him get fed in the first place. :) You have to get a lot of vision. His ult can be interrupted during channeling. At the very least, you can scatter so that not all of you die.
Hm, sounds easy in theory, but when the enemy team has a lot of cc and strong front lines, it is not easy to get around to interrupting Fliddle's ult before it happens. It is also hard to scatter when contesting a tower, or dragon or baron without getting picked off. His ult has 800 range, it is hard to stay separated that much and not be picked off.
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Just 4 Memes,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ujPpEME4,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-10-31T03:43:52.190+0000) > > I could only hope you mean to ward before any team fight happens. Which in and of itself can be difficult, especially when the enemy team have sweeping lens, or control wards making it easy to clear those wards placed. Yeah, that is what you do, ward prior, you are fighting Fiddle, you know he can, you ward prior. >Even if you expect the Fiddle ult coming, there is nothing you can do except not fight, and not contest anything. Kind of, and you can contest, you are fighting a 4 vs 5 until he gets there, and there is also the option of disengaging and making him blow his ulti on nothing, because without it, he isn't that good of a champion.
I like how you don't address this part "enemy team have sweeping lens, or control wards making it easy to clear those wards placed"
: I know people like u having a hard time but theres a item that is most common thing to use which is called WARDs.
I can't wait for you to face a good team with a Fiddle, and they clear your wards, or your team mates get picked off when going into fog to "ward". It will be a good time for you, I promise.
Jamaree (NA)
: You ward over walls and back up when he is ulting in or shoot him down before he can.
I could only hope you mean to ward before any team fight happens. Which in and of itself can be difficult, especially when the enemy team have sweeping lens, or control wards making it easy to clear those wards placed. Even if you expect the Fiddle ult coming, there is nothing you can do except not fight, and not contest anything.
: Old times. Also, seeing as you realize it’s bad, then you shouldn’t want it to happen to anything, even for champs you personally don’t like.
Wu showed up in the LCS and immediately after got hit with 2 direct nerfs + 1 indirect nerf. Immediately. Irelia gets -5 movement speed weeks after people complained lmao.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Because your passive is the only way to get armor. Besides, Wukong **doesn't fucking need to tank 5 turret shots in the first place**. He fucking kills you before two have gone off, so...
Now I know you are trolling lmao.
: You’re complaining that one of the weakest champs in top lane can’t duel one of the strongest + ignite? Yea. No kidding.
So if its general consensus that Wukong is one of the weakest in the top lane, then why do people like @duskdaumbreon say shit like what he said. People are so dumb. If he is weak then why do they nerf the fuck out of him. If I made a buff wukong thread everyone would down vote it. Nothing makes sense.
: >Especially when he can be lv 10 with 1 clothe armor and tank 5 tower shots, do one combo on me, ignite and ult (dead) and walk out of tower alive. If you hadn't explicitly stated it was Garen, I'd have thought you were describing Wukong before Riot got sick of his shit and broke his fucking kneecaps.
You think Wukong can tank tower well? You do know his passive gives him 4 armor in lane right? That's it. xd you must be trolling. Ain't it funny how quickly they reacted to "balance" Wukong, but not with all these other busted champs. hm
Rioter Comments
: Toplane is cancer but Tank Viktor is terminal cancer
Now imagine being a {{champion:62}} OTP going top every game haha. You should try it, its a good time. You basically have to mega respect every laner, and sit under tower. They don't respect you at all, unless they think they will be ganked.
: I don't get it
That's is League of Legends at it's finest. I think everyone is in that position at some point.
: I climbed out of Bronze.
{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Gabresol (EUW)
: Oh no! He can run at me with like a 90ms boost for 3.5 seconds! If only other toplaners had slows, hard cc or dashes to somehow counter that earily on! Oh wait... They do! Now, obviously Wukong does not, but that champion is around as well designed for toplane as Ashe is currently
LOL I upvoted because I should have made another "help Wukong" post instead. But those are ignored or down voted because people typically say Wukong is broken.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: example top build:{{item:3078}} {{item:3748}} {{item:3742}} {{item:1001}} {{item:3147}} {{item:3156}} . if u build too much tank then Wukong becomes a bad version of every other tank. Wukong is still a bad version of anyone else like Jax when u build damage so maybe it doesn't matter what u do. rito needs to give him love.
Yeah that was point. Realizing that he doesn't actually have anything that he is really good at. He is mediocre whichever path you take on him, especially as you climb higher in the ladder.
: > [{quoted}](name=Wukong Zenith,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=33wMWG2J,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-10-20T17:14:57.755+0000) > > I might try that. Wukong only has average AD growth so Steraks is just average on him Average ??? Sterak provide him more AD than lethality items.
I always did like how much AD it gave and the shield, I just realized other champs could get more from the item. That made me think the item wasn't optimal on him.
Rhai (EUNE)
: Wukong has the 11th highest AD in the game though
You are correct, he has 136 base AD at level 18, compared to the top 3 (153, 151, 149)… For being a Fighter, his AD is average, or maybe a little bit over average. But now that you mention it the item might actually be really good with him, I stopped using it because I didn't think it was optimal on him.
: Its not always last. It helps when you dive into enemy teams and have to engage for your team. So that way after your ult is done you can sit safe for your CD's to come up.
Makes sense, I guess my only issue would be getting enough gold. Especially if playing top where the match ups are usually stacked against Wukong.
Eedat (NA)
: Tank kong doesnt work because he has awful base damages but high ratios. You more or less becomes a press R bot that it 100% useless after the knockup
Yeah I knew this already. I think he still deals decent damage though with a BC, SFC and full tank. But it is subpar damage compared to lets say Juggernauts. They out tank, out sustain, and out damage... sometimes they even out CC Wukong. Same goes for most Bruisers as well.
: Have you done the rengar build? {{item:3074}} {{item:3071}} {{item:3053}} {{item:3026}} {{item:3157}} {{item:3065}}
Zhonyas though? Last item I am assuming? I can try it lol, but no I haven't. I have seen that on Aatrox though, because you know having a lot of built in lifesteal, plus becoming invulnerable and being able to move on death (to then revive), having a GA, and Zhonyas, plus Steraks Shield is not busted :)
: The few times I played him in one for all I really enjoyed this build. I used Grasp (Q makes proccing it really easy) with precision secondary. My build was {{item:3071}} {{item:3025}} {{item:3748}} {{item:3053}} {{item:3065}} . This made me feel really tanky while still being able to do a large amount of damage.
I might try that. Wukong only has average AD growth so Steraks is just average on him, but the shield is nice. Haven't tried the Iceborn Guantlet on him in years! I used to do the BluKong build haha!
Rioter Comments
: I Need A Duo PLZ!!! IM Silver 5
I'll duo with you. I am a Wukong OTP Top. I climbed to G1, but slowly dropped to like G4 because I stopped caring as much and playing for fun. I still take games seriously, I just don't meta slave.
Moody P (NA)
: garen is trash early and shouldn't be winning lane in most matchups his sustain is ass pre-11 if R wasn't an execute there'd be no point to the spell villain is a dumb gimmick i agree Q is the slowest AA reset in the entire game and you can do your full combo before being hit by it thus rendering silence moot shred is no higher than anyone else's only happens if you're fighting in the jungle one of the least safe picks at any elo because he has legitimate hard lane counters that can trash him from level 1 also: - exclusively melee range - only a meager speed up for mobility
Garen had 55% win rate on OP.GG a few patches ago (8.15 I think) so he is no trash His sustain is better than no sustain (Like say Wukong) I am not saying remove the R execute, I am saying all those things together are annoying Villain is an extremely dumb gimmick I agree that his Q is slow, but it hits like a truck while also silencing you for 1.5 seconds! His Shred is AoE 25%, unlike lets say Wukong's 30% armor shred to single target. His bonus damage 1v1 is not only in the jungle.... "Judgment deals 33% bonus damage when hitting a single target" I disagree, Garen is a great safe pick if you aren't absolutely countered
Rioter Comments
: All of the pick or bans need nerfs. Graves included.
You would think that, and it makes sense but apparently its not that simple. Otherwise the game would be balanced. Unless Riot just wants things that way :x
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Show more

Just 4 Memes

Level 83 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion