: I wish more champions had a CTRL + 5 Feature
If you thought that was cool, Wait til you find out about the alt+f4 feature!
: what champions are the best at cuddling?
{{champion:32}} He just wants a hug.
: Riot explains recent balance decisions
This is why i feel like im physically being punched in the face playing this game... Astounding.
Dynikus (NA)
: >Adc ints pre 1 minute, then says gl bye and goes afk. And we cannot remake cause they bought items Just a side note, buying items has nothing to do with it. Them dying is why you couldn't remake.
Even if someone died you or the enemy team can remake a game if someone has NOT CONNECTED. The stuff it says in game is a lie, ive played 1000's of games of rift and on occasions where there is a death before 3 mins and a player never connected you are still granted REMAKE option, unless there is some even weirder, stranger, rioter bug. Hell, i had 2 kills pre 3 mins on thresh and it was still a remake. ill show you. **They were also connected (reconnecting from bug splat)** AND THEY STILL GOT A REMAKE VOTE because the **game is that bugged**. **Look how all 5 players on both teams are present**. Not a single afk. https://imgur.com/KIbazFz Thats my smurf, im not name shaming anyone. and **YES**. i did cheese bot lvl 1, **get a kill, and tele to top** _without missing any cs_, and still poked yorick down and killed him before 3 mins with **DARK HARVEST E MAX AA GOD THRESH BOI.** {{sticker:cass-cry}} Your argument is invalid.
Antenora (EUW)
: https://i.gyazo.com/8c90b5e06dc78822538aad9e649162db.png
IPERFECTO (EUW)
: @Riot About the Teemo's rework in PBE server
Teemo is dead after this patch. And i have an account i play only teto supp on and i get plat 4 every season ez with it. This will kill teto supp and my teto account.
: 10 Days later. Still no splash art for Battle Prof Graves
> [{quoted}](name=Demon King Maou,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5ysLQK1Q,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-05-25T20:38:26.450+0000) > > you can't tell me that not even ONE Rioter saw the post. This post wasn't an easy walk in, post "I laughed" and get free upvotes for a rioter. They would have had to do actual thinking and public relations. Thats not what riot is all about.
Leedyr (NA)
: Yoda Yuumi Skin
Omg this is the best idea ever.
: Low Elo Players in High Elo Placements
Its real. watch the win rates on enemy team 60%+ and urs are sitting at 30-50% when u get to an important promo. im somehow hardstuck g1 (solo queue) this season with 200 games when it usually takes me 50ish games to hit plat every season. (plat 4 in flex queue 19 wins, but no one counts that.)
: > [{quoted}](name=Just the Lip,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jLfl4EB8,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-05-26T16:55:59.786+0000) > > Adc ints pre 1 minute, then says gl bye and goes afk. And we cannot remake cause they bought items. > > Another afk at 5 mins from 1 death top. > > Great game. i enjoy wasting my time playing it on occasion. > > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} Why keep going back? Why spend precious time before work trying to squeeze out a game that routinely causes you so much negative feelings?
because i have a schedule time for games, and one hour before work i occasionally play 1 game of league.
Rioter Comments
Kat XD (NA)
: Why does it have to be like this?
thats good matchmaking compared to all the plat 4 vs silver 4 games i see on the daily in hardstuck g1. EDIT : Yea, match making NEEDS to be addressed. but riot wont.
: Is ChoGath mid meta or trollpick ?
full ap cho mid has been an off meta pick to win the mid lane since season 3 or 4 if i remember right.
: Can we all get those rewards too?
Riot is like some banks. Offer intensives to new customers, while shitting on their current ones because "ALREADY GOT YOU SUCKER".
: > [{quoted}](name=Just the Lip,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=A2YWUpNN,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-05-16T20:36:11.606+0000) > > i think yuumi is fucking busted anyway. > > When you are a mid mage (Annie) and you full combo AND IGNITE an ADC and he is instantly back to 3/4 hp thats fucking wrong and needs to be addressed. > > Yuumi was a bad champ design. It makes burst mages entirely useless, why play a burst mage if u cant do the one thing you are designed to do? Annnnd it begins... I feel like you are exaggerating just how much Yuumi’s E actually heals for, considering it is usually pretty late into the game before she hits those high AP ratios.
> [{quoted}](name=Boltonator,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=A2YWUpNN,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2019-05-16T21:04:58.640+0000) > > Annnnd it begins... > > I feel like you are exaggerating just how much Yuumi’s E actually heals for, considering it is usually pretty late into the game before she hits those high AP ratios. Rofl. i played annie and i couldnt even do anything to the jhin (or anyone) who yuumi was attached to, their hp was taken back to 3/4 before i could even end them with a flash ult w q ignite combo. Thats busted if it can make a burst mage literally unable to burst an adc. Thats their only way to help the team.
: Quinn and Yuumi combo bot is BEYOND BROKEN.
i think yuumi is fucking busted anyway. When you are a mid mage (Annie) and you full combo AND IGNITE an ADC and he is instantly back to 3/4 hp thats fucking wrong and needs to be addressed. Yuumi was a bad champ design. It makes burst mages entirely useless, why play a burst mage if u cant do the one thing you are designed to do?
: Its embaracing reccomending this game to my friends
: Would you rather play against yasuo or yi
Yi. Yi is worthless after the guinsu changes. easiest fucking champ to beat. i played yi since season 2, and i fucking quit playing him now after changes, no conq no guinsu hes a less than a champ now, hes a fucking caster minion.
: wait... so B-Baka means......
Aho. Damare hen na gai ji
Rioter Comments
: Hes not supposed to be "invincible", only untargetable. If you were invincible you could dodge things like zed ultimate and yi would be an easy counter to zed.
Untargetable. but i still die to skill shots or aa i dodge with alpha, and die while "untargetable" The champ is a joke now.
Rioter Comments
: Boards are going to be deleted for "Community Blog"
Thats one way they can take less responsibility rather than address the players of their game. Not surprised if it happens, but i do enjoy looking at the boards from time to time.
: I play normals to get away from showoff assholes in bots
Yeah, play ranked to get hard inter assholes to laugh at.
: One IE, Two IE, Three IE...
i dunno who is downvoting u this was a smart post, i guess people just want to play like its season 2 in bronze again and just buy all one item 6 times. Take upvotes.
: Is there a reason, 5 years later, Yas can still ult other knockbacks?
Rioter Comments
: One IE, Two IE, Three IE...
U'll have to throw darts at the balance dart board first to see.
Rioter Comments
: We need more sexy daddy skins!
DIIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
: Is Nidalee a viable jungle pick?
i forgot nidalee existed honestly. never see her anymore.
: Visiting Riot in LA
> [{quoted}](name=KrólPoduszków,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OEpeENRd,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-05-10T04:44:06.216+0000) > > Hello Rito. > I’ve come all the way from Poland to USA and tomorrow I’ll be going to LA. I thought that I’ll visit your office. Is there anything I could do/see there? > I’m studying game design so this would be a valuable experience for me. I’m also a big fan of your character designs and hope to do one one day :D You could prolly still see an employee walkout or protest against the company if u go to headquarters anyway.
Nadiri (NA)
: Why someone lost -3 LP because this.
This is 95% of all ranked queues. One player already tilted or doesnt want to even try because of someone else's pick.
: Which faction are you in?
i dunno, i picked the one that looked like a sharingan.
: Toxicity stopping new players
i made a post about this in depth. https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-discussion/ajT3TUP6-this-is-new-player-matchmaking-and-its-disgusting-and-my-opinion-on-why-it-cant-be-fixed No one cared. I honestly feel for you, and agree, because like i said in the post, when one of my friends said he wanted to start playing, i felt bad, knowing he wasnt gonna have a good time.
: I think Lu Bu did this for his restaurant (he's a GD personality from ages back). It was given the go ahead by one of Riot's Lawyers (back when they posted on the forums). As far as I know that policy hasn't changed (basically, it was cool as long as they don't put riot/league in a negative light, and try to profit by selling unofficial merch, etc). It was surprisingly lenient, but Riot's changed a lot since then.
> [{quoted}](name=A Swarm of Koala,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EfY06HYq,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-07T00:56:25.283+0000) > > I think Lu Bu did this for his restaurant (he's a GD personality from ages back). It was given the go ahead by one of Riot's Lawyers (back when they posted on the forums). As far as I know that policy hasn't changed (basically, it was cool as long as they don't put riot/league in a negative light, and try to profit by selling unofficial merch, etc). It was surprisingly lenient, but Riot's changed a lot since then. In communist china restaurant opens you.
hoganftw (NA)
: How to win Solo Queue Games: Treat your teammates like dogs.
> [{quoted}](name=hoganftw,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=X6K0vqfZ,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-05-07T00:37:26.175+0000) > They'd probably eat their own poop if they could. {{sticker:sg-poppy}}
: It's unfortunately a nessecary evil, where you kinda need Creep Block to be a thing, else folk would be able to constantly hide within the minion wave, and champions like Blitzcrank or a lot of mages are fucked because they can't hit their key set-up ability for their kit. You'd need to either also allow said abilities to go through minions, or adjust in other places. Or if it was possible, be able to detect when the character is stuck/'wiggling' and temporarily release it for a moment to free you, but I dunno how hard that'd be to do.
> [{quoted}](name=Academy Kayn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WuTqtLI6,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-05-06T17:25:47.600+0000) > > you kinda need Creep Block https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8kBzVQjXhg No, we dont need this...
: Riot doesn't care
2 words : Death Recap
: > [{quoted}](name=Just the Lip,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JytJWghx,comment-id=000c0000,timestamp=2019-05-04T00:50:46.416+0000) > > Does riot forum mods not have a "move post to correct board" option? > > Like every single other forum ive ever seen. > > "eh im too busy for this" **delete** We don't sadly, else we certainly would. Just a sad fact.
> [{quoted}](name=Academy Kayn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JytJWghx,comment-id=000c00000001,timestamp=2019-05-04T01:57:09.683+0000) > > We don't sadly, else we certainly would. Just a sad fact. Wow, thats unfortunate, i honestly thought every forum in the world had this feature by 2019. Sorry if my post sounded passive aggressive, i honestly thought u had that option.
: First step: accept that life is not fair
Thresh's name is "GOD of Thresh" User name checks out.
: Hey guys, I was the one in charge of handling this post when I had the deletion of it. Honestly, I made a mistake in the deletion of the post, and I didn't catch it until this post here and now. The reason behind the deletion wasn't naming and shaming, the real reason for the deletion was Incorrect Boards. The original post was located in the Gameplay Boards, which as we all know, is a place to discuss Gameplay topics. The intent was to remove it so that it could be posted in the correct place, Story, Art and Sound, but clearly I messed up in the process of doing so. This is on me, my bad.
> [{quoted}](name=Academy Kayn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JytJWghx,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2019-05-04T00:18:03.397+0000) > > Hey guys, I was the one in charge of handling this post when I had the deletion of it. > > Honestly, I made a mistake in the deletion of the post, and I didn't catch it until this post here and now. The reason behind the deletion wasn't naming and shaming, the real reason for the deletion was Incorrect Boards. The original post was located in the Gameplay Boards, which as we all know, is a place to discuss Gameplay topics. The intent was to remove it so that it could be posted in the correct place, Story, Art and Sound, but clearly I messed up in the process of doing so. > > This is on me, my bad. Does riot forum mods not have a "move post to correct board" option? Like every single other forum ive ever seen. "eh im too busy for this" **delete**
: Meanwhile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owL6FUUkg9Q
> [{quoted}](name=AINT NO SHEEP,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=6I3uxH2W,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-05-03T20:20:20.288+0000) > > Meanwhile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owL6FUUkg9Q Meanwhile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8kBzVQjXhg
: BIG SKIN LEAK!!!
Oh look, a riot employee came in to get free upvotes by saying something funny, instead of posting on a forum topic with actual discussions that could potentially get downvoted. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
: Rest in Peace, Tahm Kench
: Just found out Riot prefers snowboarding.
Bonus points for using the SOOP.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Just the Lip,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=H5iEvKZ6,comment-id=0028,timestamp=2019-05-01T22:51:19.035+0000) > > Riot employees and mods always disappear when something like this happens. > > They act like my dog when she chews something up she wasn't supposed to. > > {{sticker:sg-lux-2}} When they show up in threads like this and give their opinion, if it's not the opinion that the majority have the mob goes on a crusade to crucify them. I would understand their desire to stay away from stating their opinion in these threads.
> [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=H5iEvKZ6,comment-id=00280000,timestamp=2019-05-01T22:54:18.526+0000) > > When they show up in threads like this and give their opinion, if it's not the opinion that the majority have the mob goes on a crusade to crucify them. > > I would understand their desire to stay away from stating their opinion in these threads. If you can't turn public opinion on something you did, you are probably in the wrong.
: Can I please have a Riot Employee come justify the difference between my name and Evelynn?
Riot employees and mods always disappear when something like this happens. They act like my dog when she chews something up she wasn't supposed to. {{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
: It looks like those rankers qued with their low level friendo.
I dont know why 5 man group of 4 ranked players and a smurf lvl 13 is playing against 5 solo queued smurfs under the lvl 30. Match making is really struggling lately.
Show more

Just the Lip

Level 120 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion