: Everyone has the SAME WALLPAPER NOW!!! [Client]
I thought it was weird when my level 16 friend had a Prestige Akali wallpaper..
Rioter Comments
: Release the Borders for skins please!!!
Sorry, but skin borders should **never** be re-released. It is the **only** source** of exclusiveness when you buy a skin when it first comes out. Re-release the skin, fine. Re-release the Chromas, fine. Re-release the exclusive Icon, fine. Never Re-release the borders.
: sorry for your loss you have my condolences
> [{quoted}](name=Chocolate Cake,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=N1u8e6qU,comment-id=001200000000,timestamp=2019-11-11T08:30:40.491+0000) > > sorry for your loss you have my condolences Probs lost his bronze 3 promos to an Akali lmfao
: Akali is braindead and broken has to many skins a video game developer should not have favoritism but it seems braindead and broken champions will forever remain as such
> [{quoted}](name=Chocolate Cake,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=N1u8e6qU,comment-id=0012,timestamp=2019-11-11T08:02:17.905+0000) > > Akali is braindead and broken has to many skins a video game developer should not have favoritism but it seems braindead and broken champions will forever remain as such If you think Akali is braindead then you yourself might be braindead.
Gunspire (EUW)
: Make all 2019 prestige skins Availble for 100 prestige points at the end of 2019
Technically all Prestige skins released this year are obtainable through Hextech crafting. Yes it's stupid rare but it's possible.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=JustDonnyy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zGZ7gZL2,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-02T03:17:30.185+0000) > > Riot already said in a post weeks ago that a prestige skin for Qiyana would release during the Worlds 2018 event. All you people who are complaining about it didn't pay attention to Riot's posts. I’m sorry that most sensible people don’t spend all their time looking up posts from Riot. This is the first time they’ve ever released so many prestige skins so it is pretty misleading. Personally I wish I could refund my Prestige Riven skin for this Qiyana one.
> [{quoted}](name=Runeterrian,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zGZ7gZL2,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-11-10T10:24:17.153+0000) > > I’m sorry that most sensible people don’t spend all their time looking up posts from Riot. This is the first time they’ve ever released so many prestige skins so it is pretty misleading. Personally I wish I could refund my Prestige Riven skin for this Qiyana one. The thing is I don't constantly look at posts from riot. I just saw a thread that said something about Prestige skins and clicked it from the client. And since the event has started I've earned well over 4000 points so far, maybe they _wanted_ this prestige skin to be more exclusive?
: akali has bad design
Some people just don't understand that harder to play champions have more rewards. Smh.
: Also to add a way to get missed skin borders in the emporium.
> [{quoted}](name=9mm Valentine,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7OIWEibv,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-08T18:18:32.279+0000) > > Also to add a way to get missed skin borders in the emporium. Never. Borders are meant to be the **only** source of exclusiveness from a skin. If you want the old icons, fine, old chromas, fine, but borders, no. Never.
: There has been several posts praising True Damage Ekko already. No irony there, just confirmation bias.
> [{quoted}](name=Velzard of Koz,realm=EUNE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=f2d1KTeY,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-11-08T22:50:03.578+0000) > > There has been several posts praising True Damage Ekko already. > No irony there, just confirmation bias. Yea but do **any** of those posts gain the attention and votes like any of the hate threads get? I'll answer that for you, No.
Brotha (NA)
: About True Damage Ekko
Ironic how when a fantastic skin releases you see absolutely 0 posts or praise for it, but release one 5/10 Aatrox skin and the boards with have you thinking it's the end of time.
Mártir (EUW)
: Riot... The promised Zilean skin... When? 1 Month left...
Pulsefire Ziliean probably. Either that or another Christmas skin.
: Is Nexus Blitz ever coming back?
People in this community have no patience. Eventually, yes it probably will be brought back. Unfortunately until the very second they announce it this entire community will have you convinced that it's been abandoned and deleted.
Rockman (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=JustDonnyy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=QxPFmJEe,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-08T04:12:05.562+0000) > > Oh my God why did you have to remind me that Norm of the North exists. {{sticker:sg-janna}} theres 3 of them **3**
> [{quoted}](name=Rockman,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=QxPFmJEe,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-11-08T04:14:14.208+0000) > > theres 3 of them > > **3** I want to cry.
Rockman (NA)
: do you think most movies are tax evasion scams now?
Oh my God why did you have to remind me that Norm of the North exists. {{sticker:sg-janna}}
Cräfty (EUW)
: A message from a jungler to all lanes!
People blaming junglers for every loss has gotten so stale to me it just comes off as cringe.
: Question for intellectuals
I'm assuming changing into the champion gives you all their abilities. So I'd choose {{champion:497}} for the sole purpose that he can get a girlfriend. {{champion:498}}
Rioter Comments
: "It's not your teammates, it's you."
**That** game may have been their fault and not yours, but if you're blaming your entire rank and MMR on other people then yes, you're very wrong.
Manxxom (NA)
: You know, this just crossed my mind...
Brand was a actually a student of Ryze's for a couple years.
: > [{quoted}](name=Hotshotfery,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GBFdY4H2,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-11-05T18:24:29.703+0000) > > you are a idiot how are you going to judge him off of one paragraph you don't know him at all who are you to tell him he cant express himself however he wants to
> [{quoted}](name=Hotshotfery,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GBFdY4H2,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-05T18:25:09.946+0000) > > who are you to tell him he cant express himself however he wants to I'm not judging him as a person, if he wants to be upset go for it, all I'm trying to get across is if you want to claim to be a cool and calm person, don't immediately start cursing and swearing at Riot within the same post, it takes away all credibility you had as a "cool and calm person". I'm not shaming him for cursing or swearing, I'm expressing how he contradicted himself.
: How brutal is silver
I spent more time in Bronze then I did in Silver. (Currently Silver 1 but I haven't played ranked in a few months). Personally, Bronze and Iron is more difficult because you can't predict anything. People in Iron and Bronze are just different levels of bad so half the shit they do is random and unexpected. I climbed through silver in probably half the time it took me to climb through Bronze.
: Revert Akali's 15% Buff in URF
{{champion:103}} {{champion:45}} {{champion:53}} {{champion:555}} {{champion:8}} {{champion:238}} {{champion:115}} URF is full of unfun champs. URF really isn't that fun overall to be honest with you. It's going to be gone in a week nobody cares about balancing it. Maybe next time the idiotic community will understand why ARURF is better.
: League is Dogshit!
"I'm normally a cool calm person" "fuck that shit, fix your fucking game you useless pricks" I can tell you're upset. It happens to the best of us, but don't play both sides. You don't get to be a "cool calm person" and then curse out riot games 3 sentences later. You had a bad day on League, trust me, it happens, move on.
: The balance team in regards to hook champions over ardent champs is honestly astonishing
Hook champions aren't really much of a problem. If you're complaining about Pyke then I'm sure you can make a separate post for that or read one of the other million Pyke hate posts. But the other hook champions aren't too bad. Thresh and Naut especially are just average champions right now.
: What is your Favorite Snack to munch on while Playing League.
Personally I always have Carbonated Water with me when I play (Flame me if you like but it helped me kick a serious Soda addiction). I don't _normally_ eat when I play but every once in a while I have a pack of Hot n' Spicy Beef Jerky. Teriyaki is the most famous flavor but it doesn't really do it for me.
: Why Is There No Pause Option?
Underrated feature to be honest. CS:GO has it implemented pretty well and I have 1.5k hours in that game and I've never seen it "Abused" like another comment here is saying it will be. I think a pause feature would be a neat little 'Quality-of-life' feature that Riot could add to the game, probably very easily.
: Can we tone down damage and make league require skill again?
{{champion:54}} {{champion:107}} {{champion:121}} {{champion:238}} What Damage?
: When You are ADC and Support Nasus is Griefing...
If you filled in a support ticket that pretty much as far as you can take a report. It's annoying, yes, but the best thing to do is forget about it and move on to the next game.
Rioter Comments
NemeBro (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=JustDonnyy,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=8RJoJl0M,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-01T08:25:23.716+0000) > > I can tell you why NA never wins. They just aren't that good. Personally I don't think there's really much to it, they just don't play as well as the rest of the world, if you want to try and boil it down to **why** they don't play as well, be my guest, but personally, I don't think there's many 'reasons' why they're worst, they just are. Just so you know, you're not being downvoted because your opinion is unpopular, you're being downvoted because it is painfully obvious that you didn't read the OP where he fully acknowledges NA don't play as well and he was in fact speculating on why that is, so in your attempt at appearing coldly logical and wise you really just exposed yourself as anything but.
> [{quoted}](name=NemeBro,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=8RJoJl0M,comment-id=00000002,timestamp=2019-11-04T05:39:50.000+0000) > > Just so you know, you're not being downvoted because your opinion is unpopular, you're being downvoted because it is painfully obvious that you didn't read the OP where he fully acknowledges NA don't play as well and he was in fact speculating on why that is, so in your attempt at appearing coldly logical and wise you really just exposed yourself as anything but. Oh I don't really care, I've paid no attention to this post after the night I wrote the comment. :')
Hoosier1 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=JustDonnyy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ea2AAFln,comment-id=00010000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-03T19:21:15.405+0000) > > You're an odd one, arent you? I'll say it one last time then I'm done replying to whatever this is anymore. You don't know me, not in the slightest, and you never will. Your attempt at making it seem like you can tell "what kind of person I am" is cringy at best and very incorrect if anyone who actually knew me were to read this. Of course you don't see it this way, you'll just say I have some narcissistic personality disorder just because you knowing nothing about me somehow makes you right in your own head. > You feel bad for me? You're here on the **League of Legends Boards** trying to analyze my life and prove to yourself that you know me? Cringe. > Also, there are 7.5 billion people on the planet, so yea, I won't be apart of most of their lives, you're right on that one genius. I do know the type. You fail to understand anything but what you think. I do know you. maybe one day when you grow up you will understand.
> [{quoted}](name=Hoosier1,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ea2AAFln,comment-id=000100000001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-03T22:46:51.610+0000) > > I do know the type. You fail to understand anything but what you think. I do know you. maybe one day when you grow up you will understand. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Hoosier1 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=JustDonnyy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ea2AAFln,comment-id=000100000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-02T20:37:53.557+0000) > > Again, This is League of Legends. A **video game**. If I wanted to debate my life to someone it sure as hell wouldn't be you. You know nothing about me or my life and no matter what you say or how many points you think you can prove, you'll never know anything about my life. Sorry mate. You said plenty enough to know the type of person you are. But a narcissist will argue with you till they are blue in the face because one thinks so highly of themselves that they don't understand that not everyone thinks like they do. You can't come to grips with that fact and that is why I know you very well. I just feel sorry for you now but I can be happy to know that people like you will never be part of most peoples lives.
> [{quoted}](name=Hoosier1,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ea2AAFln,comment-id=0001000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-03T17:23:25.889+0000) > > You said plenty enough to know the type of person you are. But a narcissist will argue with you till they are blue in the face because one thinks so highly of themselves that they don't understand that not everyone thinks like they do. You can't come to grips with that fact and that is why I know you very well. I just feel sorry for you now but I can be happy to know that people like you will never be part of most peoples lives. You're an odd one, arent you? I'll say it one last time then I'm done replying to whatever this is anymore. You don't know me, not in the slightest, and you never will. Your attempt at making it seem like you can tell "what kind of person I am" is cringy at best and very incorrect if anyone who actually knew me were to read this. Of course you don't see it this way, you'll just say I have some narcissistic personality disorder just because you knowing nothing about me somehow makes you right in your own head. You feel bad for me? You're here on the **League of Legends Boards** trying to analyze my life and prove to yourself that you know me? Cringe. Also, there are 7.5 billion people on the planet, so yea, I won't be apart of most of their lives, you're right on that one genius.
Hoosier1 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=JustDonnyy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ea2AAFln,comment-id=0001000000010000,timestamp=2019-11-01T20:09:58.312+0000) > > I see people like you so often here on the boards. Comparing any real-world scenario to my opinion about League of Legends is an instant way to lose all credibility. Instead of actually debating my topic you compare it to the real world and suggest that my opinion is going to negatively impact my life. Sorry to break it to you, but I'm doing pretty well in my 'real' life right now, which of course if none of your business but it's the only thing you wanted to bring up because you probably couldn't actually debate the real topic. I can't debate an opinion that I don't agree with. I wasn't raised with an attitude like you have. I find success in most anything that I do because I work at it and don't carry an apathetic attitude. Unfortunately because we have apathetic people in this world, that success is much harder to achieve. You are not doing well in life because human nature dictates your attitude holds you back from being truly successful. Sorry you do not understand that and the success you think you have is smoke and mirrors and it's all in your head, that or like many people, you are lying on the internet to feed your narcissism.
> [{quoted}](name=Hoosier1,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ea2AAFln,comment-id=00010000000100000000,timestamp=2019-11-02T10:34:44.740+0000) > > I can't debate an opinion that I don't agree with. I wasn't raised with an attitude like you have. I find success in most anything that I do because I work at it and don't carry an apathetic attitude. Unfortunately because we have apathetic people in this world, that success is much harder to achieve. You are not doing well in life because human nature dictates your attitude holds you back from being truly successful. Sorry you do not understand that and the success you think you have is smoke and mirrors and it's all in your head, that or like many people, you are lying on the internet to feed your narcissism. Again, This is League of Legends. A **video game**. If I wanted to debate my life to someone it sure as hell wouldn't be you. You know nothing about me or my life and no matter what you say or how many points you think you can prove, you'll never know anything about my life. Sorry mate.
ojersey (NA)
: How many skins do you own... November 2019
: Prestige True Damage Qiyana
Riot already said in a post weeks ago that a prestige skin for Qiyana would release during the Worlds 2018 event. All you people who are complaining about it didn't pay attention to Riot's posts.
Vurtuso (NA)
: Year that The Harrowing died 2019
Unfortunately the 10 year anniversary seemed to be a higher priority this year around. I'm just sad they didn't bring back the Spooky Map.
Rockman (NA)
: what is this sonic design
Still better then the movie trailer.
: current meta is garbage.
Thanks for the insight.
: The Zed comic is up for preorder!
Tell me why Zed looking like off-brand Superman lol
Hoosier1 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=JustDonnyy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ea2AAFln,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-11-01T07:43:36.074+0000) > > Sorry but this is incorrect. There very much **is** a thing called tryharding, and plenty of people are doing it in URF, but this is exactly what everyone wanted, right? To be able and pick their own champions. He is very correct. You think that everyone should think like you and guess what my friend, you better start getting a better understanding of that before you actually start contributing to society or you are going to have a very rough life. This is a game and people can't teach you a lesson here but I guarantee if you keep up with that narcissistic attitude then you will be taught many lessons until you learn that not everyone thinks like you. Argue all you want. You just don't know any better.
> [{quoted}](name=Hoosier1,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ea2AAFln,comment-id=000100000001,timestamp=2019-11-01T19:15:15.201+0000) > > He is very correct. > > You think that everyone should think like you and guess what my friend, you better start getting a better understanding of that before you actually start contributing to society or you are going to have a very rough life. > > This is a game and people can't teach you a lesson here but I guarantee if you keep up with that narcissistic attitude then you will be taught many lessons until you learn that not everyone thinks like you. > > Argue all you want. You just don't know any better. I see people like you so often here on the boards. Comparing any real-world scenario to my opinion about League of Legends is an instant way to lose all credibility. Instead of actually debating my topic you compare it to the real world and suggest that my opinion is going to negatively impact my life. Sorry to break it to you, but I'm doing pretty well in my 'real' life right now, which of course if none of your business but it's the only thing you wanted to bring up because you probably couldn't actually debate the real topic.
IMelchorI (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=JustDonnyy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4HYUfR6Q,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-01T08:41:38.524+0000) > > {{champion:75}} congratulations. you lost all credibility
> [{quoted}](name=IMelchorI,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4HYUfR6Q,comment-id=00000002,timestamp=2019-11-01T11:58:42.836+0000) > > congratulations. you lost all credibility nice downvotes.
: Yeah, I def wouldn't ask them to redesign any of the icons. Instead I'd rather they just make future icons have interesting poses and expresssions. The expressionless forward facing icon isn't nearly as interesting as crazy odyssey jinx or winking pizza delivery sivir anyway!
> [{quoted}](name=Rayneomon,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=5REqRxE0,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-11-01T08:50:16.731+0000) > > Yeah, I def wouldn't ask them to redesign any of the icons. Instead I'd rather they just make future icons have interesting poses and expresssions. The expressionless forward facing icon isn't nearly as interesting as crazy odyssey jinx or winking pizza delivery sivir anyway! I strongly agree. Those bland forward facing icons have kinda died down for me over the years because they're so common. At least tilt the head in some different way instead of a mug-shot look.
Dagurg (NA)
: Unfair 14 Day Suspension given
If you filled in a support ticket you've done all you can do. You'll be connected with an actual Riot employee in time. Posting on the boards or any forum isn't going to get you anywhere with your issue.
Neriticc (EUW)
: ADC is such a weak role guys?
{{champion:75}} {{champion:91}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:238}} Allow us to introduce ourselves.
: We need a feedback section?
Never use the boards for feedback. Either stick to the PBE or head over to reddit. Multiple Rioters have already come out and said that they don't like the boards and honestly I don't blame them. 85% of top posts on the boards are people complaining, if you have an opinion that isn't bandwagon with everyone else, you'll be spam down-voted.
: @Riot: Minor Feedback: Forward-facing Closeup Female Char Icons
Unfortunately a lot of the female champions look **very** similar. Normally I don't like the complaint that "all female champions need to look like models" but when it comes to their actual heads/faces, I do 100% agree that there needs to be more diversity. Sadly, the amount of visual re-works that would require is huge, let alone a redesign of all those Icons.
VAPOR33 (NA)
: Why no project or mecha miss fortune?
Miss Fortune is one of the luckiest champions when it comes to skins. 4 normal tiers, 5 Epics, a Prestige Mythic, and an Ultimate skin. No other champion in the entire game can make that claim.
Rockman (NA)
: Why is Soraka a druid now
Well, she's actually an almost god-level celestial being that watches over the entire world and can see into the future. But sure, druid also works.
Show more

JustDonnyy

Level 221 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion