KERK365 (NA)
: Get him professor! This person is ridiculous. Comments from them in all threads are not nice.
: ***
Get him professor! This person is ridiculous. Comments from them in all threads are not nice.
Zemasu (EUW)
: Nothing different. From your quote i guess you are kinda new to the game. We already had this gamemode like 5 or so times, originally it wasnt all random, and didnt had the biscuits mechanics. But yeah, the mode is boring as hell and a lot of players prefere regular ARAM
Yeah I've been playing for a year now and when I first started a year ago I was playing Nexus Blitz and got hooked. There are so many threads now for Nexus Blitz when you do search on the boards! I see more and more threads about this every week. Just need to keep it coming so they notice. Overload the boards with Nexus blitz. Make a thread everyday about it. We need a fun and exciting game mode to play. That is what gaming is all about having fun.
Miserry (EUNE)
: I can only agree. The worst is that when they finally give us another game mode for Winter event, it is the least fun one - Poro king. And on top of that it is RANDOM Poro king - so basically ARAM with a gimmick. There is literally no reason to play it instead of "normal" ARAM.
Quadzz (EUNE)
: What Riot Games should do..
I'm totally in full support on Nexus Blitz! I see more and more threads about this every week. Just need to keep it coming so they notice. Overload the boards with Nexus blitz. Make a thread everyday. We need a fun and exciting game mode to play. That is what gaming is all about having fun.
: Put Nexus Blitz in permanent mode or I jump out of my building
I'm totally in full support of this! So many people are making threads about Nexus Blitz more and more every week. Just need to keep it coming so they notice. Overload the boards with Nexus blitz. Make a thread everyday. I see that this thread is at the very top of the boards which is very noticeable with 1000 views now. We need a fun and exciting game mode to play. That is what gaming is all about having fun.
Zemasu (EUW)
: Not announced, but i have a pbe account and there is legends of the poro king
I found a reference on internet about the poro king game mode. It seems like it is just ARAM with a big PORO king to help you take out towers? I was hoping it wasn't ALL RANDOM. It's just ARAM with some extra help LOL. Tell me I'm wrong and it's more funner than that.
: Disappointed With RGMs
I've never played this mode but did a search on youtube it looks just like ARAM with a big poro king. That does suck. This should definitely be not RANDOM. It's technically ARAM with help from a big PORO. Why isn't Riot listening to us? I love this game but starting to be really bad and looking for a new game soon if things don't change. And they don't care about this. Hope they bring Nexus Blitz back soon. And definitely not random.
Zemasu (EUW)
: It is already on pbe, they said it will be the rgm for the holydays
Thanks for your comment. I hope so! I have not seen any reference of this anywhere?
Rioter Comments
KERK365 (NA)
: Nexus Blitz Game Mode - Exciting Mini Games and Rewards
More and more I see more summoners requesting Nexus Blitz which is great! Just need more support and comments to fill the boards so they notice and respond. We need a fun, exciting and refreshing game mode to replace twisted tree line!! This would be perfect replacement!
: bring back nexus blitz
Thank you Summoner for your comment. I'm seeing more and more comments all the time now with Nexus Blitz surfacing! I'm in full support with many others for this mode! We need a new and exciting refreshing game mode to keep the fun going!!
Vhan8765 (NA)
: Honestly, I overall just wish Riot would make Ascension a permanent game mode. Not only does that bring back the Crystal Scar for Hide and Seek but in general it would be nice having a third game mode again. One that didn't have the expectations Summoner's Rift holds and with the ability to actually pick your champion, unlike ARAM. Ascension becoming a permanent game mode would probably be one of the wisest decisions Riot could make; giving the casual player a good Bar-Brawl game mode again.
Thank you summoner for your comment. I've never heard of Ascension will have to look into. I'm up for any NEW and exciting game mode other than SR and ARAM.
: bring back RGM but in a newer iteration
I am totally with you guys on this. You got my full support. We need a fun and refreshing game mode to keep the excitement going here on League. People are definitely leaving if its just going to be the same old SR and ARAM that is not always fun and quite predictable.
Zemasu (EUW)
: Legends of the Poro King coming as the next RGM
Thank you summoner for commenting about Nexus Blitz! You are right slowly people are asking more of this but need more comments and responses. Spread the word! I'm asking people in every single game and making a new weekly discussion so people will notice. Where did you hear about this new RGM coming out?
: That article was posted for [Patch 8.24], we are currently on [Patch 9.24]. While I agree that Nexus Blitz should be active during the holidays, Riot hasn't made any official announcements regarding Nexus Blitz's return.
Thank you for your comment. You are correct. I just wanted to remind what people are missing if they have forgotten about this mode or those who haven't experienced it who might be interested. I hope this mode comes back soon. Unfortunately not enough comments and responses to my weekly discussions. :(
Rioter Comments
KERK365 (NA)
: The Return of Nexus Blitz
The event lineup: •Bardle Royale: Both teams battle it out in an ever-shrinking circle of death until only one is left standing. Word of advice: don't recall once the event starts or you'll instantly burn to a crisp. •Bardle Royale (Juggernaut): It's Bardle Royale but one member of each team gets increased health and the On-Fire buff! •Bardle Royale (Paranoia): It's Bardle Royale but really, really dark. You won’t be able to see either enemies or allies until they’re right next to you! Everyone also gets flat penetration stats to make it the other kind of dark too (murder). •URF Deathmatch: Urf the Manatee blesses everyone with insane buffs, including massive cooldown reduction and removed mana and energy costs. Everyone gets three lives. Last team standing wins! •Loot Teemo: Chase a giant Teemo around the map and hit him to take his gold! •Loot Veigar: A more dangerous Loot Teemo. Dodge the Dark Matter and Event Horizons that Veigar casts around him! •Push the Cart: Stand near the cart to push it toward the enemy team's base and blow up the first building it touches. If the event goes too long, the cart gets impatient and decides the next person to touch it wins. •Push the Cart (Attack/Defend): A time-capped variant of Push the Cart. Only the attackers can push the cart and their objective is still to shove it into an enemy building. When time runs out, defenders claim the win by shoving all attackers off the cart. •Arena: Teams face off in a gauntlet of 1v1s and 2v2s. Strongest vs strongest, down to... less-strongest vs less-strongest. The team that wins the most prize fights takes the event! •King of the Hill: Stand on top of the hill until your team claims it. If you push the enemy off, you'll drain their progress before adding your own. •Scuttle Racing: An innocent race between two Rift Scuttlers turns nasty as both teams interfere. Use speed boosts and shields on your crab; CC and damage on the other team’s crab. If a crab dies faints, it recovers after a few seconds. •Sudden Death (Nexus Blitz): At 18 minutes, the Nexuses get impatient and walk toward the center of the map to fight it out. Win the game by destroying the enemy Nexus, but watch out—someone taught them how to cast abilities. Death timers are reduced during Nexus Blitz!
KERK365 (NA)
Winning an event grants one of several wild rewards. Here's the prize wall: •Catapult of Champions: Click the giant cannon next to your fountain to launch yourself across the map! •Blessing of Blitzcrank: Gives your turrets and cannon minions Blitzcrank’s Rocket Grab. •Poro King: The Poro King arrives to aid your team, pushing through top lane! Fluffy helps you siege enemy turrets, breathes fire on baddies, and periodically heals nearby allies. Long live the King! •Battle Sled: The whole team can pile into this vehicle, with the first player to click acting as driver. Take a leisurely cruise around the map until you hit something and the sled explodes, damaging and knocking up nearby enemies. •Guardian Angel: Your team gets a temporary, one-time Guardian Angel. •Statikk Shock: Your team gains Statikk Shiv. Zap! •BF Shield: Your team gets big, friendly shields. •Mega Cloud Drake: Your team gets mega out-of-combat movement speed. •Mega Ocean Drake: Your team gets mega regen.
KERK365 (NA)
: The event lineup: •Bardle Royale: Both teams battle it out in an ever-shrinking circle of death until only one is left standing. Word of advice: don't recall once the event starts or you'll instantly burn to a crisp. •Bardle Royale (Juggernaut): It's Bardle Royale but one member of each team gets increased health and the On-Fire buff! •Bardle Royale (Paranoia): It's Bardle Royale but really, really dark. You won’t be able to see either enemies or allies until they’re right next to you! Everyone also gets flat penetration stats to make it the other kind of dark too (murder). •URF Deathmatch: Urf the Manatee blesses everyone with insane buffs, including massive cooldown reduction and removed mana and energy costs. Everyone gets three lives. Last team standing wins! •Loot Teemo: Chase a giant Teemo around the map and hit him to take his gold! •Loot Veigar: A more dangerous Loot Teemo. Dodge the Dark Matter and Event Horizons that Veigar casts around him! •Push the Cart: Stand near the cart to push it toward the enemy team's base and blow up the first building it touches. If the event goes too long, the cart gets impatient and decides the next person to touch it wins. •Push the Cart (Attack/Defend): A time-capped variant of Push the Cart. Only the attackers can push the cart and their objective is still to shove it into an enemy building. When time runs out, defenders claim the win by shoving all attackers off the cart. •Arena: Teams face off in a gauntlet of 1v1s and 2v2s. Strongest vs strongest, down to... less-strongest vs less-strongest. The team that wins the most prize fights takes the event! •King of the Hill: Stand on top of the hill until your team claims it. If you push the enemy off, you'll drain their progress before adding your own. •Scuttle Racing: An innocent race between two Rift Scuttlers turns nasty as both teams interfere. Use speed boosts and shields on your crab; CC and damage on the other team’s crab. If a crab dies faints, it recovers after a few seconds. •Sudden Death (Nexus Blitz): At 18 minutes, the Nexuses get impatient and walk toward the center of the map to fight it out. Win the game by destroying the enemy Nexus, but watch out—someone taught them how to cast abilities. Death timers are reduced during Nexus Blitz!
Winning an event grants one of several wild rewards. Here's the prize wall: •Catapult of Champions: Click the giant cannon next to your fountain to launch yourself across the map! •Blessing of Blitzcrank: Gives your turrets and cannon minions Blitzcrank’s Rocket Grab. •Poro King: The Poro King arrives to aid your team, pushing through top lane! Fluffy helps you siege enemy turrets, breathes fire on baddies, and periodically heals nearby allies. Long live the King! •Battle Sled: The whole team can pile into this vehicle, with the first player to click acting as driver. Take a leisurely cruise around the map until you hit something and the sled explodes, damaging and knocking up nearby enemies. •Guardian Angel: Your team gets a temporary, one-time Guardian Angel. •Statikk Shock: Your team gains Statikk Shiv. Zap! •BF Shield: Your team gets big, friendly shields. •Mega Cloud Drake: Your team gets mega out-of-combat movement speed. •Mega Ocean Drake: Your team gets mega regen.
: Nexus Blitz
The event lineup: •Bardle Royale: Both teams battle it out in an ever-shrinking circle of death until only one is left standing. Word of advice: don't recall once the event starts or you'll instantly burn to a crisp. •Bardle Royale (Juggernaut): It's Bardle Royale but one member of each team gets increased health and the On-Fire buff! •Bardle Royale (Paranoia): It's Bardle Royale but really, really dark. You won’t be able to see either enemies or allies until they’re right next to you! Everyone also gets flat penetration stats to make it the other kind of dark too (murder). •URF Deathmatch: Urf the Manatee blesses everyone with insane buffs, including massive cooldown reduction and removed mana and energy costs. Everyone gets three lives. Last team standing wins! •Loot Teemo: Chase a giant Teemo around the map and hit him to take his gold! •Loot Veigar: A more dangerous Loot Teemo. Dodge the Dark Matter and Event Horizons that Veigar casts around him! •Push the Cart: Stand near the cart to push it toward the enemy team's base and blow up the first building it touches. If the event goes too long, the cart gets impatient and decides the next person to touch it wins. •Push the Cart (Attack/Defend): A time-capped variant of Push the Cart. Only the attackers can push the cart and their objective is still to shove it into an enemy building. When time runs out, defenders claim the win by shoving all attackers off the cart. •Arena: Teams face off in a gauntlet of 1v1s and 2v2s. Strongest vs strongest, down to... less-strongest vs less-strongest. The team that wins the most prize fights takes the event! •King of the Hill: Stand on top of the hill until your team claims it. If you push the enemy off, you'll drain their progress before adding your own. •Scuttle Racing: An innocent race between two Rift Scuttlers turns nasty as both teams interfere. Use speed boosts and shields on your crab; CC and damage on the other team’s crab. If a crab dies faints, it recovers after a few seconds. •Sudden Death (Nexus Blitz): At 18 minutes, the Nexuses get impatient and walk toward the center of the map to fight it out. Win the game by destroying the enemy Nexus, but watch out—someone taught them how to cast abilities. Death timers are reduced during Nexus Blitz!
Rioter Comments
: BRING BACK NEXUS BLITZ!
I'm with you summoner I hope that bring this exciting mode back!! We need to spread the word and provide more responses and comments on bringing this back so Riot can see this and consider it!! Now that twisted tree line has retired we need something fun in it's place for the rest of us who don't always enjoy SR and ARAM. Thank you.
: > [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ANqy3mlA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-25T02:19:25.268+0000) > > Yeah...That's wrong, though. You *did* see the playrate on that mode, right? At the end it was the lowest mode. Oh, really? I did not. Oh well.
Despite that I still agree that many people still enjoy this mode. There were hundreds of comments just in the one link saying that they were sad to see this mode go at that time. https://nexus.leagueoflegends.com/en-us/2019/04/dev-nexus-blitz-wrap-up/ And I'm starting to see more requests to return of this mode throughout the boards today to date and even in game asking others about this mode that still remember. Aram and SR is just not enough we need some fun and refreshing new mode! Bring back nexus blitz please Riot!!!
: The Good, The Bad, and the League: 11/2 - 11/15
DEAR RIOT, On behalf of your loyal league of legends players we would kindly like to please request the return of Nexus Blitz game mode whether permanent or EVEN appearing once a year. It was a very exciting and fun game mode. I started playing league of legends 2018 at the start of this game mode and enjoyed it immensely among hundreds perhaps thousands of players. It was very sad to see in the nexus link that it was not going to appear as a permanent game mode. Every single one of the hundreds of comments in that forum thread was all up for this game mode. Everyone has having so much fun and found really noone to be toxic. Games are all about having FUN don't you agree for everyone! Now that twisted tree line is gone were now down to only two (2) permanent game modes. (Excluding TFT) Not everyone is cut out to play in summoners rift or ARAM. People can be very serious and toxic in both these modes if your not good at them which everyone isnt. Some people only play SR and some only ARAM for various reasons. Sure it can be very hard for me to explain in great detail on behalf of everyone but the evidence available for viewing in this game and in forums is very strong. Even in that forum thread you Riot have noticed alot of people playing this game. If you bring it back once a year or permanently people will be very happy and your player count will surely increase. Please re-read all the comments from the link provided above. I believe it would be a very good choice to bring this game mode back. So many comments have indicated people really love league and love these exciting unique game modes. And many also say that that they will leave league of things don't change and I'm afraid I might have to agree with them. I love league so much also but we need a fun game mode like Nexus Blitz to keep coming back to League. When I started league last year for the first time I played every single day for many many months in a row. And it all started when Nexus Blitz first came out that made so much joy and fun. Please Riot keep your loyal players constant here and happy. Myself and many others could go on and on to try to convince you but simply and honestly: Please bring nexus blitz back. Thank you for your time. TO ALL THE SUMMONERS OUT THERE: I know you are out there that love Nexus Blitz as much as I do. There is evidence of it all over the past forums and in the gameplay still. We just need to get more of the word out to others to join our cause to bring this mode back. Numbers is everything. Every game I play a game I ask everyone about Nexus Blitz. People do miss it. Now is the perfect time now that twisted tree line has retired. Summoners rift and aram is just not enough and is not fun like Nexus Blitz is. We need to create more discussions here on the boards to get more people to pay attention to Nexus Blitz so Riot can see this as well and consider returning Nexus Blitz. Show your support and spread the word in every game. Bring out your old icons from Nexus Blitz. Create massive club that supports this game mode. Do whatever it takes to bring this back. Please don't let Nexus Blitz disappear forever. Remember!
: Nexus Blitz Club!
DEAR RIOT, On behalf of your loyal league of legends players we would kindly like to please request the return of Nexus Blitz game mode whether permanent or EVEN appearing once a year. It was a very exciting and fun game mode. I started playing league of legends 2018 at the start of this game mode and enjoyed it immensely among hundreds perhaps thousands of players. It was very sad to see in the nexus link that it was not going to appear as a permanent game mode. Every single one of the hundreds of comments in that forum thread was all up for this game mode. Everyone has having so much fun and found really noone to be toxic. Games are all about having FUN don't you agree for everyone! Now that twisted tree line is gone were now down to only two (2) permanent game modes. (Excluding TFT) Not everyone is cut out to play in summoners rift or ARAM. People can be very serious and toxic in both these modes if your not good at them which everyone isnt. Some people only play SR and some only ARAM for various reasons. Sure it can be very hard for me to explain in great detail on behalf of everyone but the evidence available for viewing in this game and in forums is very strong. Even in that forum thread you Riot have noticed alot of people playing this game. If you bring it back once a year or permanently people will be very happy and your player count will surely increase. Please re-read all the comments from the link provided above. I believe it would be a very good choice to bring this game mode back. So many comments have indicated people really love league and love these exciting unique game modes. And many also say that that they will leave league of things don't change and I'm afraid I might have to agree with them. I love league so much also but we need a fun game mode like Nexus Blitz to keep coming back to League. When I started league last year for the first time I played every single day for many many months in a row. And it all started when Nexus Blitz first came out that made so much joy and fun. Please Riot keep your loyal players constant here and happy. Myself and many others could go on and on to try to convince you but simply and honestly: Please bring nexus blitz back. Thank you for your time. TO ALL THE SUMMONERS OUT THERE: I know you are out there that love Nexus Blitz as much as I do. There is evidence of it all over the past forums and in the gameplay still. We just need to get more of the word out to others to join our cause to bring this mode back. Numbers is everything. Every game I play a game I ask everyone about Nexus Blitz. People do miss it. Now is the perfect time now that twisted tree line has retired. Summoners rift and aram is just not enough and is not fun like Nexus Blitz is. We need to create more discussions here on the boards to get more people to pay attention to Nexus Blitz so Riot can see this as well and consider returning Nexus Blitz. Show your support and spread the word in every game. Bring out your old icons from Nexus Blitz. Create massive club that supports this game mode. Do whatever it takes to bring this back. Please don't let Nexus Blitz disappear forever. Remember!
: Nexus Blitz, Neeko, Snowdown, and All-Star
: Thanks for testing Nexus Blitz!
: Experimental Modes & Nexus Blitz
Zemasu (EUW)
: Riot always forget to first think and then talk
I know you are out there that love Nexus Blitz as much as I do. There is evidence of it all over the past forums and in the gameplay still. We just need to get more of the word out to others to join our cause to bring this mode back. Numbers is everything. Every game I play a game I ask everyone about Nexus Blitz. People do miss it. Now is the perfect time now that twisted tree line has retired. Summoners rift and aram is just not enough and is not fun like Nexus Blitz is. We need to create more discussions here on the boards to get more people to pay attention to Nexus Blitz so Riot can see this as well and consider returning Nexus Blitz. Show your support and spread the word in every game. Bring out your old icons from Nexus Blitz. Create massive club that supports this game mode. Do whatever it takes to bring this back. Please don't let Nexus Blitz disappear forever. Remember!
: Nexus Blitz is Great!!!
Hello Summoner, I agree your absolutely right. I'm totally with you and so is many others. We just need to get more of the word out to others to join our cause to bring this mode back. Numbers is everything. Every game I play a game I ask everyone about Nexus Blitz. People do miss it. Now is the perfect time now that twisted tree line has retired. Summoners rift and aram is just not enough and is not fun like Nexus Blitz is. We need to create more discussions here on the boards to get more people to pay attention to Nexus Blitz so Riot can see this as well and consider returning Nexus Blitz.
: Thanks for testing Nexus Blitz!
I know you are out there that love Nexus Blitz as much as I do. There is evidence of it all over the past forums and in the gameplay still. We just need to get more of the word out to others to join our cause to bring this mode back. Numbers is everything. Every game I play a game I ask everyone about Nexus Blitz. People do miss it. Now is the perfect time now that twisted tree line has retired. Summoners rift and aram is just not enough and is not fun like Nexus Blitz is. We need to create more discussions here on the boards to get more people to pay attention to Nexus Blitz so Riot can see this as well and consider returning Nexus Blitz. Show your support and spread the word in every game. Bring out your old icons from Nexus Blitz. Create massive club that supports this game mode. Do whatever it takes to bring this back. Please don't let Nexus Blitz disappear forever. Remember!
: I miss the consistent rotating game mode. Are there any plans to bring it back? This once every two months dry spell is depressing.
: Play the Nexus Blitz alpha
: Please Bring Back Nexus Blitz!
: so by removing twisted tree line u removed hexakill too
Riot! So many people want Nexus Blitz Back! We need a new game mode to replace twisted tree line! I promise you it will be more of a hit if you bring it back! The people need more fun and exciting game play! Please and thank you!
Hundreds of views but only one comment! There is so many various single requests for this comeback! Spread the word!
KERK365 (NA)
Only 608 views and 1 comment? C'mon people please come out of the shadows and speak your mind on what you really want!!
: We have a slot open now that TT is gone. Put Nexus Blitz in there.
Yes! thank you summoner for your comment! Much appreciated. We need to spread the word and provide more responses and comments on bringing this back so Riot can see this and consider it!! Thank you.
: Is Nexus Blitz ever coming back?
TO ALL THE SUMMONERS OUT THERE: I know you are out there that love Nexus Blitz as much as I do. There is evidence of it all over the past forums and in the gameplay still. We just need to get more of the word out to others to join our cause to bring this mode back. Numbers is everything. Every game I play a game I ask everyone about Nexus Blitz. People do miss it. Now is the perfect time now that twisted tree line has retired. Summoners rift and aram is just not enough and is not fun like Nexus Blitz is. We need to create more discussions here on the boards to get more people to pay attention to Nexus Blitz so Riot can see this as well and consider returning Nexus Blitz. Show your support and spread the word in every game. Bring out your old icons from Nexus Blitz. Create massive club that supports this game mode. Do whatever it takes to bring this back. Please don't let Nexus Blitz disappear forever. Remember!
SiG DxD (EUNE)
: i thought league was growing
TO ALL THE SUMMONERS OUT THERE: I know you are out there that love Nexus Blitz as much as I do. There is evidence of it all over the past forums and in the gameplay still. We just need to get more of the word out to others to join our cause to bring this mode back. Numbers is everything. Every game I play a game I ask everyone about Nexus Blitz. People do miss it. Now is the perfect time now that twisted tree line has retired. Summoners rift and aram is just not enough and is not fun like Nexus Blitz is. We need to create more discussions here on the boards to get more people to pay attention to Nexus Blitz so Riot can see this as well and consider returning Nexus Blitz. Show your support and spread the word in every game. Bring out your old icons from Nexus Blitz. Create massive club that supports this game mode. Do whatever it takes to bring this back. Please don't let Nexus Blitz disappear forever. Remember!
Rioter Comments
: is there any chance that aram could be removed too ?(pls no)
We really hope they bring back Nexus Blitz! It was such a fun and exciting game play mode! People truly enjoyed playing it. Gaming is all about havinHello We just need to get more of the word out to others to join our cause to bring this mode back. Numbers is everything. Every game I play a game I ask everyone about Nexus Blitz. People do miss it. Now is the perfect time now that twisted tree line has retired. Summoners rift and aram is just not enough and is not fun like Nexus Blitz is. We need to create more discussions here on the boards to get more people to pay attention to Nexus Blitz so Riot can see this as well and consider returning Nexus Blitz.
nanade (NA)
: Can you bring back nexus blitz?!
Hello Summoner, I agree your absolutely right. I'm totally with you and so is many others. We just need to get more of the word out to others to join our cause to bring this mode back. Numbers is everything. Every game I play a game I ask everyone about Nexus Blitz. People do miss it. Now is the perfect time now that twisted tree line has retired. Summoners rift and aram is just not enough and is not fun like Nexus Blitz is. We need to create more discussions here on the boards to get more people to pay attention to Nexus Blitz so Riot can see this as well and consider returning Nexus Blitz.
: Please Bring Back Nexus Blitz!
leerroy (NA)
: Return of Nexus Blitz?
Riot please bring Nexus Blitz back! It was an amazing FUN mode. Everyone who commented about this game loved it! Not a single person disliked this mode. Everyone was having fun and no one was toxic. Now that twisted tree line is gone this would be an awesome replacement. Please and thank you!
: Not receiving PROJECT tokens during TFT
I'm with you Beetle Blast I too have played many TFT games today and my project 2019 tokens quantity has not changed at all. I hope we get all the tokens we have earned today when this does get fixed by Riot. Trying to get 2000 tokens so close and would be very disappointed if I did not make it.

KERK365

Level 157 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion