: Playing Renekton leads to depression
Renekton takes skill to play during the later parts of the game. You need to rethink how you approach teamfights.
: KING IGNOPIUS why not ask riot support for other chatlogs on your account leading up to the permaban? I have a suspicion that the ban wasn't just for this game, but because of a pattern... You said yourself that you couldn't keep chatlogs, but riot has your back.
They told me I've been reported 4 times in my last 20 games. Then they gave me this chatlog. Here's what's missing is my teammates all blamed me for the loss and rage reported me.
Xidphel (NA)
: It's ok to be frustrated. HOW you express that frustration is a different thing.
Not a perfect saint. We shouldn't expect league players competing in a competitive game to be saints either.
: Lol yea being an NA jungler is basically asking Riot for a permaban. There is a reason that last year at scouting grounds Riot had to skip over like 9 players for having too much negative activity on their account. I really would recommend that as a jungle main you not spend any money on your next account lol
Funny how people will criticize these people for not contributing to the game in their chatlogs. But these people are in challenger and clearly better than anyone criticizing their methods. If they really negatively effected the majority of games they played in, then they wouldn't be challenger its that simple.
: There's nothing ban worthy in that thread
> [{quoted}](name=SorenAlucard,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=2QuMXHxE,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2018-08-30T15:55:06.347+0000) > > There's nothing ban worthy in that thread A 1 out of 10 in terms of toxicity? Apparently even criticizing your teammates is a bannable offense. Forget the people who actually ruin the game.
: Yep. King I'm sorry you got banned for this. I got a chat restriction for "typing too much" - I've been playing online games for a long time and can type 130 words per minute, so needless to say in low-action games or games where I spend a lot of time dead/running back to lane, I can get quite chatty. Expressing frustration in chat is now bannable. That's how ridiculous the player behavior policing by Riot has gotten. I've played since Season 1 as well and am currently on a 14-day ban for saying "y u gotta be a %%%%%%" to someone who said "ez free" repeatedly at the end of a match. Riot has gone crazy with the chat police and the only thing in our toolkit as players to express dissatisfaction is to stop spending money on the game. I had a long ticket with their customer service where they dismissed my arguments without responding to them and yeah, they are fully committed to the SJW language police route.
I'm sorry that happened to you. Riot has gone full SJW completely agree. Bans are supposed to be issued for the most heinous crimes such as running it down mid and constant abuse. What me or you did showed nothing of this sort. Here's the kicker. The riot support bot said I've been reported in 4 out 20 of my most recent games. That only takes one game of 4 people rage reporting me and blaming me for a loss. There system needs to change. Players like you and me have supported the company all these years from its highs and lows and then are only getting banned now in season 8.
Chermorg (NA)
: You made a claim. And you now admit you have no proof whatsoever and it's at best a guess. And no, it doesn't matter what others are saying. Others jumping off a bridge doesn't make it okay for you to. Others breaking rules doesn't make it okay for you to.
Another stupid comment. Reread what I said again carefully and try to comprehend what I'm saying.
Chermorg (NA)
: Have you kept all your chat logs since prior seasons? No? Then you're not able to say anything about them. No, it has never been okay to do the things you list. The punishments have merely gotten faster and more consistent, especially around season 4-5. And no, it doesn't show others chat. Because it doesn't matter. You're responsible for your own actions.
I'm sorry but this has to be the stupidest comment I've seen on this thread so far. First of all, why would I keep track of every single chat log from the hundreds of league games I've played over the years since season 1? And even if I did how would I be able to screen through them and find toxic behavior and show you these same players are playing league today? Stupid. Also context does matter and what my teammates are saying in game _matters_. I had whining teammates who blamed me for not ganking their lanes. Jungle is the role where we are expected to take all of the abuse and if we dish any back we are banned. I didn't report any of those people who flamed me because I understand league is a competitive game.
Chermorg (NA)
: Their system actually hasn't changed in years. What you may not realize is that it was, in fact, your attitude which changed. You felt you were being held back, you weren't getting results, so you thought flaming would help. Or at least make you feel better. You may be in the top 2% of players game wise, but behavioral wise, you're in the bottom 0.01%
I've said way worst things in previous seasons and never even received a chat restriction. Back in the early days of league you could even use racial slurs and tell people to kill themselves and you wouldn't even get banned. I'm not condoning extreme abuse (and absolutely do believe those should be punishable) but what I did in game was so mild that anybody who's played this game competitively and reached decently high mmr can relate. By only visibility seeing my own chatlogs it also skews the conversations because you don't see my teammates taunting and flaming me.
: I don't think you understand his points, him saying he was a season 1 player that hasn't been chat restricted or suspended up until recent was most likely him trying to point out that riot`s system has changed and he hasn't.... (Possibly) In this case, its not him committing an established crime such as "killing anyone" , it could just be the equivilant of going the same route on the way to work but apparently he has to walk through what was recently established as private property to use that route and now he is being charged. (Although he continued to use that route atleast 2 times in order to get punished this severely) Atleast that is a much better comparison / equivalent than just saying you never killed someone. Also the fact that you would quickly and openly assume someone would think they are entitled to a privilege is pretty low, and you really shouldn`t do that. Now you probably already realized all of this before you started typing in response to him, in which case I hope you didn't because that just further shows how individuals in general are quick to prejudice despite what history has taught us. So I hope you were just ignorant and none of this occurred to you and if that is the case then I don't think we have a problem.
Basically summed up everything. The fact is I've never said anything vulgar or called my teammates shit. I could show you this other game that instigated my 2 week suspension for criticizing my teammates nasus pick. And a riot employee literally told me "criticizing somebodys champion pick can be seen as an attack on the person" This game has gone downhill. Back in the day permbans were only reserved for those who absolutely deserved it from obsessive abuse. None of what I did was abuse. It's anger and frustration with teammates but nothing worth a ban.
Takazaki (NA)
: Thats a better topic for gameplay.
> [{quoted}](name=Takazaki,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=2QuMXHxE,comment-id=00000001000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-30T03:52:47.948+0000) > > Thats a better topic for gameplay. The point is they banned me a season 1 veteran who grinds the fuck out of solo q. I never received any sort of chat restriction or suspension until this past 6 months. Riot has gone extreme with their system and to them even the most mundane criticism of your teammates is ban worthy. To me I just strongly disagree and don't believe my behavior in game has reflected anything even remotely toxic or justified banning. Also I'm taking this perspective from a plat 1 player who has managed to get in the top 2% of league. I'm sure I understand the game than the vast majority of people who work at riot and make the ban system.
Takazaki (NA)
: none of what he typed was useful bug differance i see no " ganking in x mins " or " drag spawning soon" he is straight up complaining about his team. this isnt communication. its a one sided rant directed to the enemy team about " woe is me ". is it toxic? only a little, but that doesnt matter to a 2 week ban status.
> [{quoted}](name=Takazaki,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=2QuMXHxE,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2018-08-30T03:49:04.050+0000) > > none of what he typed was useful > > bug differance > > i see no " ganking in x mins " or " drag spawning soon" he is straight up complaining about his team. this isnt communication. its a one sided rant directed to the enemy team about " woe is me ". is it toxic? only a little, but that doesnt matter to a 2 week ban status. Riot shouldn't butcher the jungle role and make you a slave to your team to secure the scuttle crab or fall behind the enemy jungler.
: you said the games over, thats the only thing i can think of that warranted a perma ban. but keep in mind that after a 14 day ban next punishment is a perma ban,and that means that *any* toxic thing you say could get you banned. RIP dude
Not deserved. I've literally been trying to actively reform. But I shouldn't have to act like a saint in my games just to not get banned. I wish these cards would show what my teammates were saying in game because it skews the perception. I was being harassed and blamed for both of these games despite playing the best on my team.
: Jesus christ you are playing a game not typing an essay. Under no circumstances should you find the need to type more than 5 times.
What did I say that was worth a ban? If somebody finds my messages annoying then they can mute me. I'm trying to get my teammates realize that they need to rotate to help me in the Jungle secure crabs. I wish it showed their chat messages because in both those games I was flamed all game long.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Crett (NA)
: Zed would be almost totally unnerfed in this form. two Q hits (weirdly the W-Q counts despite electrocute tooltip noting separate casts), E auto. basically still instant for him, which is evil EDIT: well he DOES have to commit enough to land an auto so the scariest of his laning phase may be nerfed. which would be good news but may come with.... compensation buffs LOL
Rioter Comments
: So Riot is planning on compensation buffs for Electrocute users
Many Electrocute users are borderline to underpowered. So they will need compensation buffs otherwise they will be pushed completely out of the meta. A great example of this would be Elise.
: > [{quoted}](name=KING IGNOPIUS,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=019cIm97,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2018-08-02T05:06:10.870+0000) > > From Unnamed Rioter: > "Blaming others > Name calling > **Calling out others on their performance > Constantly arguing** > Spamming chat > Telling others to shutup > Taunting others > You'll want to avoid these behaviors going forward if you'd like to avoid further penalties. In the game where you were playing Udyr, it's definitely a more tame chat, but I do see a lot of arguing and spamming chat that you've given up." > > I'll bold the part that I believe he's referring to in chat as "arguing" and "calling out performance" where I just criticize my teammates poor back timing at full hp. Keep in mind this games a 4v5 5 minutes into the game and I'm already on edge and mad. > > In-Game > KING IGNOPIUS: i got it > KING IGNOPIUS: gotta love dcers > KING IGNOPIUS: 3rd one > KING IGNOPIUS: in the past day > KING IGNOPIUS: ugh > **KING IGNOPIUS: that recall ahri :) > KING IGNOPIUS: good i died > KING IGNOPIUS: bc of your poor decision ** > KING IGNOPIUS: :))) > KING IGNOPIUS: whatever im out > KING IGNOPIUS: no reason to get tilted on a dc > KING IGNOPIUS: open mid > KING IGNOPIUS: dc > KING IGNOPIUS: go next > KING IGNOPIUS: im not playing out a 4v5 > KING IGNOPIUS: i lose scuttle bc he dcs > KING IGNOPIUS: this jinh is d5 0lp > KING IGNOPIUS: probably doesnt give af about the game > KING IGNOPIUS: hope he gets demoted > KING IGNOPIUS: i mena even if we could win this game > KING IGNOPIUS: it wouldnt be worth the team > KING IGNOPIUS: time* > KING IGNOPIUS: we weren't gonna win with jinh dc > KING IGNOPIUS: not worthh play it out > KING IGNOPIUS: he dcd first im gonna subject myself to an unwinnable game > KING IGNOPIUS: nobody flamed > KING IGNOPIUS: just its not winnable > > I want you to be honest if this is really worth a ban. Definitely not worth a ban based on the chat, but it looks like you left or went AFK? At which point it's worth some sort of punishment for sure.
> [{quoted}](name=Diabolically,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=019cIm97,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2018-08-02T05:11:18.869+0000) > > Definitely not worth a ban based on the chat, but it looks like you left or went AFK? At which point it's worth some sort of punishment for sure. Forcing people to play a 4v5 is retarded. We should be allowed to surrender at 5 minutes the moment Jinh leaves. I left for about a minute but came back because I didn't want to get leaver buster.
: Do you mind sharing the conversation you had? I'm a little skeptical that what they said was meant to be received as "being critical of your teammates is against the rules".
> [{quoted}](name=Deep Terror Nami,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=019cIm97,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-08-02T03:31:03.787+0000) > > Do you mind sharing the conversation you had? I'm a little skeptical that what they said was meant to be received as "being critical of your teammates is against the rules". From Unnamed Rioter: "Blaming others Name calling **Calling out others on their performance Constantly arguing** Spamming chat Telling others to shutup Taunting others You'll want to avoid these behaviors going forward if you'd like to avoid further penalties. In the game where you were playing Udyr, it's definitely a more tame chat, but I do see a lot of arguing and spamming chat that you've given up." I'll bold the part that I believe he's referring to in chat as "arguing" and "calling out performance" where I just criticize my teammates poor back timing at full hp. Keep in mind this games a 4v5 5 minutes into the game and I'm already on edge and mad. In-Game KING IGNOPIUS: i got it KING IGNOPIUS: gotta love dcers KING IGNOPIUS: 3rd one KING IGNOPIUS: in the past day KING IGNOPIUS: ugh **KING IGNOPIUS: that recall ahri :) KING IGNOPIUS: good i died KING IGNOPIUS: bc of your poor decision ** KING IGNOPIUS: :))) KING IGNOPIUS: whatever im out KING IGNOPIUS: no reason to get tilted on a dc KING IGNOPIUS: open mid KING IGNOPIUS: dc KING IGNOPIUS: go next KING IGNOPIUS: im not playing out a 4v5 KING IGNOPIUS: i lose scuttle bc he dcs KING IGNOPIUS: this jinh is d5 0lp KING IGNOPIUS: probably doesnt give af about the game KING IGNOPIUS: hope he gets demoted KING IGNOPIUS: i mena even if we could win this game KING IGNOPIUS: it wouldnt be worth the team KING IGNOPIUS: time* KING IGNOPIUS: we weren't gonna win with jinh dc KING IGNOPIUS: not worthh play it out KING IGNOPIUS: he dcd first im gonna subject myself to an unwinnable game KING IGNOPIUS: nobody flamed KING IGNOPIUS: just its not winnable I want you to be honest if this is really worth a ban.
: Do you mind sharing the conversation you had? I'm a little skeptical that what they said was meant to be received as "being critical of your teammates is against the rules".
> [{quoted}](name=Deep Terror Nami,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=019cIm97,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-08-02T03:31:03.787+0000) > > Do you mind sharing the conversation you had? I'm a little skeptical that what they said was meant to be received as "being critical of your teammates is against the rules". I can't give the entirety of the conversation because its muddled and hard to understand. But I'll post part of it.
Rioter Comments
Aekami (EUW)
: Because insulting someone is targeting a specific person, which is (and feels) much worse than when someone runs down mid, as it's not targeted at anybody. Also if people could start being honest with themselves, riot doesn't ban for simple "retard" or "you're trash" flame. And also why do people act so surprised that "apparently it's against the Tos" ? I mean by now everyone knows you can't trashtalk. Don't act dumber than you are.
> [{quoted}](name=Aekami,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=NAXb6frP,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2018-08-01T18:21:38.025+0000) > > Because insulting someone is targeting a specific person, which is (and feels) much worse than when someone runs down mid, as it's not targeted at anybody. > > Also if people could start being honest with themselves, riot doesn't ban for simple "retard" or "you're trash" flame. > And also why do people act so surprised that "apparently it's against the Tos" ? I mean by now everyone knows you can't trashtalk. Don't act dumber than you are. Completely 100% false. I would rather be flamed in a ranked game than ran down mid on anyday of the week.
W4terboy (NA)
: Mandatory Email Verification
What if you own multiple league accounts? Can you verify the email through one email address.?
: If you ever wonder how permabanned players think, I can probably help answer some of your questions.
This is why Riot should have a different ban system for people who play in higher elo like plat+. I would go as far to say as they should allow toxicity in the higher ranks. It's gameplay mistakes and stupidity that ruin high elo games **not** toxicity. In plat 1, I experience someone being toxic maybe once out of every 30 games, its virtually non existent and when they are toxic its normally completely justified (how else could they get to this rank by being mindlessly toxic?). Anyways, we shouldn't let low elo and unranked players dictate the games behavioral system, and its been this way for far to long.
: Then submit a support ticket.
> [{quoted}](name=AbsorbentTNT,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=bAmRQjQO,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2018-07-31T22:01:41.282+0000) > > Then submit a support ticket. I did. One of the game I admitted being toxic, so it was fair enough. But the other game I was reported for negative behavior because I had a 4v5 and spammed open mid in chat bc our Jinh left 5 mins into the game. Pretty stupid ban. It was a duo q that both reported me which have way too much power in the ban system. The game was a loss no matter what. They were pissed I sat on spawn and wouldn't play out a 4v5 after they declined a 15 minute surrender.
: "Player behavior" is more a meme than this meme section
For all these players supporting the ban of their fellow league players for petty offenses. You make fun and downvote them now but eventually its gonna hit you. Then you will realize how broken the riot's ban system. I've played this game over 6 years and never received a single ban until this year. Has my behavior in game changed at all? Absolutely not. The only thing thats changed is Riot doesn't allow you to saything even remotely critical of your teammates. If you lose the game and your teammates report you, they are either restricting or banning you.
: Broken matchmaking system in lower elo
I've smurfed from silver and climbed to plat with 70% winrate on multiple occasions across several different accounts. If you are good enough, you will climb its that simple. Message me on League and I can coach you sometime.
NotSoMLG (OCE)
: Still honor 0 after 4 months
There was an 8 month period of where I received 0 chat restrictions and never said anything negative in chat. Could not recover from honor level 0. Fuck riot this is a shit company. I wouldn't mind if all the employees had a heartattack and died.
: Unpopular Opinion: Riot does a good job with its punishment system for trolls and inters
Disconnecters and afkers is the only type of player that pisses me off. Riot wil ban people for flaming but by god they disconnect and nothing will happen to them.
Rouxful (NA)
: new plan, keep it to yourself. Why not just be constructive? If they dont listen nothing you say will get them to help you win. So why try and get a reaction out of someone else intentionally with charged words
Some people are competitively driven. For me I feel like I have to talk if people are doing something incorrectly its that simple. If riot wants a competitive community to have longevity banning out its core player base is not the way to do it.
: > Ranked should not be considered for the casuals and thus Riot should be more lenient on what types of toxicity is allowed. These two statements don't exactly align. At all. If Ranked is more serious, then it should be taken more seriously - meaning _absolutely **no** infighting whatsoever._ > Calling someone shit or retarded for making a terrible decision in a ranked game should be allowed. No, it shouldn't - especially not calling someone "retarded". If you want to harass people and use hate speech, go somewhere else. > ...and see nothing wrong with a teammate who wants to flame me. You may not see anything wrong, but here's a few things for you: - Flamers play worse because they're focusing more on flaming than playing. - Flamers drain team morale, making _everyone else_ play worse, because the asshat who couldn't control themselves is demoralizing them. - Flamers are more susceptible to get worse and worse as the match goes on - the more it lists away from where _they_ want it to go, the madder they get, and the worse they play. > Also hate speech such as homophobia, and racism I agree should not be allowed period. Or sending threats to people. But just calling your teammates shit and retards absolutely not. Calling someone "retard" _is_ hate speech.
My experience in the high elo is people who flame are almost always justified and it rarely happens to begin with. I receive far more flame at lower ranks where people have no idea how to play the game. When flame happens at higher ranks its almost always from someone dying repeatedly in lane or recalling at an inappropriate time I.E. ignoring pings.
Rioter Comments
: When you intentionally throw the match to "punish" a troll, the loss is on YOU!
Sure the game is on you. But its not a reportable offense imo.
: Banned
Depends on what you said in game. Support might unban if what you said wasn't too terrible.
: >This is a platinum 1/diamond 5 game and blind picking Maokai top is completely trolling. Then report them. But picking a champion that you don't like is **NOT** proof that they are trolling. People are free to pick off-meta or champions that you consider underpowered in the meta. It's their choice, not yours. That Maokai you complained about, turns out that they have a >50% win rate on that champ and they play the champion often. So not only were you wrong to complain about anyone's champion choice, you were wrong about **that** person picking **that** champion. They won with Maokai the very next game after the one you were in. > Game 2 I left because at 5 minutes into the game our Jinh goes afk and it started to effect my ability to take jungle crabs and I was pissed off, so I left. There is no reason why I should have to stay in a 4v5 game especially since it was the 3rd disconnect game of the day. Too bad. You've agreed to stick around and try to win until the game comes to a completion. You not only left but you have admitted to doing so intentionally, so I believe that you should be subject to both the leavebuster and behavioral punishment systems for that action.
I have never agreed to stick around and play a 4v5 with the team. That's just asinine.
zPOOPz (NA)
: cant get 14 days from afk, it's 20 min LPQ or perma banned if manually reviewed it's your attitude ingame that got you the 14 days, not the afk if you refused to acknowledge what you did wrong and fix it, the perma should follows shortly. No skin off our backs...or any bark off that maokai either
Game 2, I said nothing toxic. Other than "fuck jinh" ya'know the guy who left the game? I'm pretty sure people get pissed off when they have an afker in a plat 1 game when they are so closed to Diamond.
: Maokai Top has a win rate 50.82% for Diamond+ players Maokai Top has a win rate 50.46% for Platinum+ players so if maokai has a +50% win rate in "high " elo how is picking maokai trolling and intentionally losing the game? and FYI it dont matter what elo/mmr of the game if you afk and leave the game you get punished and for you to get a 14 day ban its not the 1st time you been punished
The reason his winrate is 50%+ is because he's only picked in certain situations where he's useful but has an abysmally low pickrate. Borderline troll in the majority of games especially as a blind pick. Winrates mean very little for champion balance. Zoe had a low winrate but has been the most busted champ for months.
: Thats how the system works, and I don't agree with it whatsoever, but complaining here will not change anything. Minor toxicity will get you permabanned eventually.
I wish I could talk to the riot team directly and complain. I filled out one of those tickets. But why do I feel like this is not going to do shit? I see pro players and streamers be 10x more toxic than I ever am many of them don't get banned or have so many smurfs it doesnt matter.
: It doesn't matter what they wanted to report you for, the actual reason you were banned has nothing to do with you leaving the game. If it weren't for your chat you wouldn't have been banned even if your teammates reported you for leaving anyway.
I never told anyone they were shit at the game. I never insulted anyone in that game. I didn't use any racial slurs or homophobia. I disagree fundamentally with the company and how they punish players. Nothing here warranted a ban.
: You didn't get a 14 day ban for leaving the game, it was because of your chat.
> [{quoted}](name=The Big Piece,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=OaAw3Bej,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-07-26T23:04:55.472+0000) > > You didn't get a 14 day ban for leaving the game, it was because of your chat. The people only reported because I went afk out of rage of the other guy who left. Not because any of them gave a fuck about what I said in chat. Don't kid yourself.
200 days (NA)
: Riot doesn't care what the context is, it's solely based on your actions. Game 1 you kept arguing and berated your teammate Maokai. No matter how bad he is performing, you should not be negative. Being negative doesn't solve anything. Even throughout the game you kept pointing out things in a negative manner. You also kept calling them "garbage" and "useless". Game 2 you blamed your team and talk crap about the jhin and tried influencing your team to open with you which is also a negative behavior as it doesn't give any positivity.
> [{quoted}](name=200 days,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=OaAw3Bej,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-07-26T23:05:07.461+0000) > > Riot doesn't care what the context is, it's solely based on your actions. Game 1 you kept arguing and berated your teammate Maokai. No matter how bad he is performing, you should not be negative. Being negative doesn't solve anything. Even throughout the game you kept pointing out things in a negative manner. You also kept calling them "garbage" and "useless". Game 2 you blamed your team and talk crap about the jhin and tried influencing your team to open with you which is also a negative behavior as it doesn't give any positivity. The only reason I couldn't get crab was because our Jinh was afk and the ahri decided to recall at full health and with the wave pushed into the turret, instead of assisting with crab. That pissed me off, so I left the game that simple.
: Intentionally going afk and intentionally feeding both have the same purpose and result. Which is forcing your team into disadvantage through your actions (or inaction). Your attitude in chat was far from stellar as well. Especially game 1, you spent almost the entire chat insulting and belittling members of your team.
> [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=OaAw3Bej,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-07-26T23:07:12.853+0000) > > Intentionally going afk and intentionally feeding both have the same purpose and result. Which is forcing your team into disadvantage through your actions (or inaction). > > Your attitude in chat was far from stellar as well. Especially game 1, you spent almost the entire chat insulting and belittling members of your team. You are 100% wrong. This is a platinum 1/diamond 5 game and blind picking Maokai top is completely trolling. I never intentionally fed in either of these games. Game 2 I left because at 5 minutes into the game our Jinh goes afk and it started to effect my ability to take jungle crabs and I was pissed off, so I left. There is no reason why I should have to stay in a 4v5 game especially since it was the 3rd disconnect game of the day.
Rioter Comments

KING IGNOPIUS

Level 62 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion