Hotarµ (NA)
: You're good, it's not even that old of a post :p Unfortunately yeah, the only option you have is to wait for a reply to that ticket. On the bright side (as mentioned in this post) most of these cases are overturned. While you're waiting for the ticket to be addressed, look through your match history and highlight specific games that weren't played by you. Just looking at your match history I can kind of guess it was the 4 most recent games played. Your summoner spells were swapped from what they normally are and you picked up champions/roles you don't normally play. You went from playing Hecarim jungle and a lot of support/juggernauts top to Master Yi mid and fighter-Leona top. From an outsider's perspective, it's pretty obvious that your account was compromised. That's great news because (hopefully) Riot support will be able to resolve your situation quickly with such obvious evidence. Just be patient and explain everything calmly and thoroughly, be sure to let me know how it went. Good luck! {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
> [{quoted}](name=Hotarµ,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=uVnmlJde,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-28T22:51:53.974+0000) > > You're good, it's not even that old of a post :p > > Unfortunately yeah, the only option you have is to wait for a reply to that ticket. On the bright side (as mentioned in this post) most of these cases are overturned. > > While you're waiting for the ticket to be addressed, look through your match history and highlight specific games that weren't played by you. > > Just looking at your match history I can kind of guess it was the 4 most recent games played. Your summoner spells were swapped from what they normally are and you picked up champions/roles you don't normally play. You went from playing Hecarim jungle and a lot of support/juggernauts top to Master Yi mid and fighter-Leona top. From an outsider's perspective, it's pretty obvious that your account was compromised. > > That's great news because (hopefully) Riot support will be able to resolve your situation quickly with such obvious evidence. Just be patient and explain everything calmly and thoroughly, be sure to let me know how it went. Good luck! > > {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} Yeah, I've been waiting a few hours for a response. I haven't played league since I reached gold, but I'm not sure when all these scripting games started. We'll wait and see.
Hotarµ (NA)
: Yeah, most 3rd party program bans are done in waves so the creators of actual, malicious programs can't reverse-engineer what's getting them caught. You're right about the accounts being stolen, that's usually what causes these situations.
> [{quoted}](name=Hotarµ,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=uVnmlJde,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-26T22:24:06.808+0000) > > Yeah, most 3rd party program bans are done in waves so the creators of actual, malicious programs can't reverse-engineer what's getting them caught. > > You're right about the accounts being stolen, that's usually what causes these situations. Sorry to join this very dead convo, but my account has also just been perma'd due to hackers logging on to my account and playing on it. Is the only thing I can do make a ticket and wait?
AceGeo (NA)
: Yorick E
Sorry, I'm a returning player so I may be entirely mistaken, but didn't they do this and the yorick mains got pissed because everybody who WASN'T a yorick main was demanding the change, and it ended up screwing over a lot of people's muscle memory?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/mg1RWfwL-meddler-we-dont-know-yet-if-ancient-coin-is-weak-or-if-frost-queen-is-overpowered > [{quoted}](name=Meddler,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mg1RWfwL,comment-id=0013,timestamp=2017-06-15T17:43:06.266+0000) > > Janna X RubicK: "I make things up and then present them as quotes"
> [{quoted}](name=Marshbouy,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=fktvXoHj,comment-id=00030000000100010001,timestamp=2017-06-16T04:19:14.604+0000) > > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/mg1RWfwL-meddler-we-dont-know-yet-if-ancient-coin-is-weak-or-if-frost-queen-is-overpowered The thread is deleted, or at least I'm unable to find it. Was that what Meddler said? And what did JXR do to cause Meddler to call him out like that?
Ulanopo (NA)
: INTRODUCING "THE VERDICT"
I'll gladly volunteer.
: > [{quoted}](name=venomous frost,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=E5pJpmfu,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-01-17T12:48:31.936+0000) > > more like best ranged assassin dps burst tank. > > He is so tanky because he gets free armor and mr in melee stance for no reason at all, outtrading anyone in melee range, if they even get to aa back after his E Sounds freaking stupid.
> [{quoted}](name=LesVitesses,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=E5pJpmfu,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-01-17T13:07:32.680+0000) > > Sounds freaking stupid. Well, you're right. It does seem kind of stupid at first, but if you think about it, it has to exist. He gets armor and MR in melee because you can either choose ranged or melee, with each giving their own advantages. Ranged: Dominance over enemies, a small amount of utility, poke, and attack speed increase. Melee: Gap closer, single target knock back, mana per auto, and free resistances. Quite honestly, when playing Jayce, there's no point in going into melee unless you want to start a fight, or fight back. Otherwise, you'd just stay in ranged for most of the game if you didn't have resistances, because there's no point in getting close if you're going to be squishy while doing it. Quite honestly, Jayce is surprisingly squishy if you don't build some early health or resistances, even in hammer form.
Rioter Comments
Slythion (NA)
: Christmas Wishlist
Here's mine: MAKE THE TURRETS AT LEAST DECENT While yes, people were saying "We want bullet turrets!" We meant turrets from twisted treeline, not tier 1 turrets.
Wuks (NA)
: Support Singed isn't banable, but that's not the point.
However, he did explain himself I thought? He pasted a paragraph explaining his strategy, and told his team what he was doing.
Rioter Comments
: Doran's Shield? Is that a new champion?
> [{quoted}](name=SpecterVonBaren,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JEAE8mIm,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-10-22T05:05:21.150+0000) > > Doran's Shield? Is that a new champion? No, I think you're referring to the Tevinter mage who serves the Inquisitor.
: When I first started posting here I was appalled at the lack of morality from both the toxic people and the anti toxic people. I decided right then and there that I needed to take a stand for proper morality.
> [{quoted}](name=Morality Coach,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=eaBLoFeE,comment-id=000200010000000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2016-09-10T20:42:10.048+0000) > > When I first started posting here I was appalled at the lack of morality from both the toxic people and the anti toxic people. I decided right then and there that I needed to take a stand for proper morality. Morality Coach Morality **Morality** mo·ral·i·ty /məˈralədē/ noun noun: morality principles concerning the distinction between right and wrong or good and bad behavior. Right behavior is not shitposting and harassing people on a smurf. Wrong behavior is saying "Ur poor hehe xd!!11!!11!!" All of your arguments about morality is saying it's his fault for not buying new cables and replacing everything. What the fuck? You're saying it's moral to flame him and call him poor. And he isn't the only one having connection issues as of late, there are many more and people have been making threads about it. A moral person would be polite and say something like "Maybe you should try replacing your router and cables? I do it every few years, and my ping ends up being more stable than most people's. If that doesn't work, maybe you should look at getting a new computer." You were appalled by the lack of morality on boards. You aren't helping take a stand for proper morality. You're the reason the boards AREN'T moral. Seriously, we don't need another troll who's too scared to log on a main account and comment, because they know they're trolling and are scared of the ban hammer. People like you deserve to be perma'd from the boards.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Azir Poll: If Azir were changed, What you like to see removed? Shuffle, Ultimate, Range or other?
I feel like yes the range should be reduced, but also the free attack speed he gains as well. I feel like getting 50% attack speed for leveling an ability is a little much. Maybe decrease range/attack speed but make him tankier? He has the damage of an immobile carry but he's also incredibly mobile, so if you made him get close range to use his soldiers but made him tankier I feel that would fill up his fantasy that riot attempted to make: a mobile battle mage. Right now the fact that he has as much range as he does is incredibly one sided in lane, and his ult provides free self peel should he need it. So make him tankier and reduce range would be my solution, but hey, maybe it's busted as fuck and I'm wrong. Who knows?
Rioter Comments
Fritterz (NA)
: Want something for free? Solve this Riddle!
{{champion:58}} {{champion:75}} {{champion:268}} {{champion:421}} {{champion:121}} {{champion:31}} ~~Vayne in the bot lane~~ {{champion:90}} {{champion:161}} More guesses :P
Fritterz (NA)
: Want something for free? Solve this Riddle!
I have a few guesses: The Rune Wars The Noxus vs. Demacia conflict The battle where Demacia and Noxus fought over a town (can't remember the name of it) Rek'Sai The Shuriman desert?
: (In all seriousness) THANK YOU RIOT
Hopefully my Edit Edit helps clear out the people who are regurgitating the same idea with no variation or feedback :P Anyways thanks to the people who are being constructive and nice on this thread! You guys are why me and many others still play league. May your opponents tilt and your games be won!{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
TKo Dust (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=KRapter231,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=eVUYGIqM,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-06-27T14:08:42.761+0000) > However, they took care of it in a timely fashion. ok 5 hours is not timely when you look at it 5 hours is almost 1/4 of a day so just no they were pretty slow and for a company that makes money that's slow and they know it was slow as well as the fact that it shouldn't have happened in the fist place
> [{quoted}](name=TKo Dust,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=eVUYGIqM,comment-id=0015,timestamp=2016-06-27T21:03:25.874+0000) > > ok 5 hours is not timely when you look at it 5 hours is almost 1/4 of a day so just no they were pretty slow and for a company that makes money that's slow and they know it was slow as well as the fact that it shouldn't have happened in the fist place > [{quoted}](name=Azeranth,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=eVUYGIqM,comment-id=00050003,timestamp=2016-06-27T20:39:51.835+0000) > > You didn't buy LoL, even if you did the EULA doesn't guarantee you access to anything, only requires that you behave properly. Their is no contractual agreement for Riot to fix the game at anything other than their own leisure. They already have their money from you. As far as they care financially you could have easily fucked right off. Fortunately, they put in the effort to maintain a quality product for the enjoyment of its users. Now you may be an asshole who thinks that because people get paid means that they do not deserve any form of appreciation, but you need to realize that you aren't the ones paying them, and they don't work for you. They work for Riot Games and that means that they have no obligations to change their lives except out of good work ethics and a desire to share their creativity with the world like any artist. > > Just because money was exchanged, doesn't mean there was no kindness, ethicality, or benevolence involved. Read this.
: You're completely fine, I don't bring emotions with me to these here wild interwebs - they tend to be a huge liability! I understand your perspective 100% and actually find myself quite fond of it, optimism is often lost with the anonymity afforded to us humans here online - I sincerely thank you for taking the time to read out what I type and genuinely respond without losing yourself. I thrive on interaction, in person, on forum boards, literally anywhere .. I'd like to know every single person on the planet, if it were at all possible lol!
> [{quoted}](name=I Like Things ,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=eVUYGIqM,comment-id=00050001000000000000,timestamp=2016-06-27T17:40:43.422+0000) > > You're completely fine, I don't bring emotions with me to these here wild interwebs - they tend to be a huge liability! > > I understand your perspective 100% and actually find myself quite fond of it, optimism is often lost with the anonymity afforded to us humans here online - I sincerely thank you for taking the time to read out what I type and genuinely respond without losing yourself. > > I thrive on interaction, in person, on forum boards, literally anywhere .. I'd like to know every single person on the planet, if it were at all possible lol! Yeah. I feel like there's no point to being assholes to somebody you'll see over the internet 1 or 2 times and most likely never in real life. Also, meeting everybody seems very interesting. A lot of different views on life would be interesting to know.
: Ugh, you almost got me to respond to the first part ... then I saw the /kappa - well played. I think personally I've been pretty nice to Rito, over the last 6 years I've supported them quite a bit with my wallet. It doesn't mean I'll mindlessly glorify them though, I am still a human with my own way of seeing things, right? :-) They did a fantastic job resolving the issue in a timely manner, as they should! I guess I just get peeved with what I see as people offering praise beyond a job well done. I'll never correlate the word 'sacrifice' with a person doing their job well, regardless of the variables involved - that's just me though. Again, boredom is a hell of an intoxicant - thank you for giving me a moments reprieve via our interaction here!
> [{quoted}](name=I Like Things ,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=eVUYGIqM,comment-id=000500010000,timestamp=2016-06-27T17:30:34.576+0000) > > Ugh, you almost got me to respond to the first part ... then I saw the /kappa - well played. > > I think personally I've been pretty nice to Rito, over the last 6 years I've supported them quite a bit with my wallet. It doesn't mean I'll mindlessly glorify them though, I am still a human with my own way of seeing things, right? :-) > > They did a fantastic job resolving the issue in a timely manner, as they should! I guess I just get peeved with what I see as people offering praise beyond a job well done. I'll never correlate the word 'sacrifice' with a person doing their job well, regardless of the variables involved - that's just me though. > > Again, boredom is a hell of an intoxicant - thank you for giving me a moments reprieve via our interaction here! Yeah, I believe that the word sacrifice is a bit of an overstatement, but appreciating and congratulating others is what I do. In league games being nice to other goes a long way, and it applies to real life too. Besides, I have nothing else to do right now, why not reply to comments and make threads? I'm sure you're a nice guy, sorry if I came off a bit asshat-ish, but the endless toxicity that is half of boards and a lot of the community wears me out.
: yea you are right they most defiantly got compensated, possibly over compensated, however they did more then their job. they worked overtime and sacrificed home time to themselves in order to get the game back up. show a little appreciation for them, they went out of their way to fix the servers, even if they got compensated.
> [{quoted}](name=PleaseBanPeople,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=eVUYGIqM,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2016-06-27T15:59:15.208+0000) > > yea you are right they most defiantly got compensated, possibly over compensated, however they did more then their job. they worked overtime and sacrificed home time to themselves in order to get the game back up. show a little appreciation for them, they went out of their way to fix the servers, even if they got compensated. ^^^ This
: Why would they need to Compensate players for the server being down? That's like an Amusement Park having a Roller coaster closed for repairs and people demanding Free Hot dogs as a Result. It doesn't work like that.
> [{quoted}](name=xXEgoFaptorXx,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=eVUYGIqM,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2016-06-27T16:05:13.118+0000) > > Why would they need to Compensate players for the server being down? That's like an Amusement Park having a Roller coaster closed for repairs and people demanding Free Hot dogs as a Result. It doesn't work like that. A few threads have been saying GIVE US IP BOOSTS FOR SERVERS GOING DOWN I know it shouldn't work like that, but this is the League community. What do you expect.
: > [{quoted}](name=KRapter231,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=eVUYGIqM,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-06-27T14:08:42.761+0000) > > Dear people on boards, please don't feel entitled to get something because the servers went down. This was out of Riot's control, and they took the time out of their lives on a** Sunday night** (or Monday morning depending on where you were) to help fix the game. This issue went on for 4-5 hours, and in that time, various Rioters worked not only diligently but **on their own time** too, as I'm assuming it isn't a normal day to work for 5 hours after you get done with work. So as you play league remember: the only reason you get to play league is because people took time out of **their** own lives to help fix the game that** you** play which they took care of relatively swiftly. > > **_NOW LET THE APPRECIATION MEMES BEGIN!_** You make it seem like the work was done entirely for free, as though these people weren't compensated for their time, as if it wasn't their **job** to do what they did. Yup, they could've _easily_ ignored the issue until 8 A.M on Monday morning. God bless those people that worked odd Sunday hours and got paid to fix a problem, god bless their hourly hearts. **my face is ready to be dumped on with down votes for speaking unbridled truth with 0 sentimental regard to rito** {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}} **edit - I see my prediction about the down votes was spot on, perhaps a self fulfilling prophecy? I don't mind them, one bit. I would ask that you at least contribute by typing something up to give me an idea of why you disliked what I shared in regard to the subject matter. Cheers!**
> [{quoted}](name=I Like Things ,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=eVUYGIqM,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2016-06-27T14:51:45.511+0000) > > You make it seem like the work was done entirely for free, as though these people weren't compensated for their time, as if it wasn't their **job** to do what they did. > > Yup, they could've _easily_ ignored the issue until 8 A.M on Monday morning. God bless those people that worked odd Sunday hours and got paid to fix a problem, god bless their hourly hearts. > > **my face is ready to be dumped on with down votes for speaking unbridled truth with 0 sentimental regard to rito** > > {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}} > > **edit - I see my prediction about the down votes was spot on, perhaps a self fulfilling prophecy? I don't mind them, one bit. I would ask that you at least contribute by typing something up to give me an idea of why you disliked what I shared in regard to the subject matter. Cheers!** I never said they weren't compensated. Writing this post, I knew they were most likely getting paid for the work. I am not praising them, calling them saints, or anything that your post implies. It's almost like I was trying to be nice to Riot about the shitstorm they got. But of course you can't get that through your head can you? Nice, to Riot? NO WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY. /kappa But anyways yes I was just being nice to Riot. Is it impossible to be nice to them every now and them and show them a difference in the toxic wasteland they deal with?
Rioter Comments
: I honestly find AP ekko just as fucking dumb as tank ekko.
While I may be biased, Ekko is not busted. TANK EKKO IS BUSTED. NOT AP. AP Ekko is fucking hard to set up, and you need to rely on enemy misplays.
: Im on the same boat mate, was fine till i restarted the client and now i can't log in.
Yeah same thing happened here. Tons of people in promos got disconnected which blows.
Rioter Comments
: There are definitely times where I want to go the extra step and really bring behavior like this to someones individual attention. Unfortunately, this is not something we can help with in a ticket :( The best ways for us to look at toxic behavior in-game is by using the report feature at the end of match. In addition to this, we do have tools that look at in-game behavior (even without reports) to get an idea of who is being toxic, and levy any appropriate punishments. Rest assured, if this guy is being a dick consistent game to game, he will be found, and he will be punished!
Thanks for leaving a reply! I made sure to report him after game, but thanks for taking time to read my post and write one back!
  Rioter Comments

KRapter231

Level 73 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion