: client errors and launch failure
yep its broken, in my case, if i try and queue up it explodes and doesnt get past the accept/decline
: Is saying Dues Vult banneable?
I understand the OP's intentions, but since they have gotten their answer and this has started to get political i'm going to lock this thread before it gets any more out of hand {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Ðucky (NA)
: New duo-boosting strat brought to you by Riot Games beta testing outside of preseason.
Hello, Had to edit your post to remove the case of calling out specific players, i feel that the rest of your post was fine however and so i left it! Just wanted to make sure it was clear. Demacia Now and Forever, KagenoOu
: Thanks for the advice. Not that this is helpful, but at least I’m not the only one. Sometimes it feels as though I’m that unlucky. I’ll try and push through it
> [{quoted}](name=Atrocious Riven,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Y3rtJizf,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-01-23T19:11:49.622+0000) > > Thanks for the advice. Not that this is helpful, but at least I’m not the only one. Sometimes it feels as though I’m that unlucky. I’ll try and push through it Actually the discussion in question (which i removed) was removed for [violating the board rules in two major ways](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-discussion/qfm12vsk-to-riot-kagenoou?comment=0002), but that has nothing to do with your post. I agree it can be really frustrating to deal with toxicity while climbing, and i hope you have a better experience. Do note that riot does remove people who are super toxic in chat/game all the time ( I mean if you don't believe me just go look at all the people complaining about their bans on the boards). I'm not saying its a perfect system, but the best thing you can do is just do your best to minimize the effects of their toxicity on your game, and on you. For example, my advice would be try refocusing them on the game by saying things like "it's ok we can still turn this around, we just have to do X and Y" or "maybe if we try and group up and take baron while they push, we can port back in time to turn this around" (yes i know thats not always a good idea xD). The important thing is to understand that the other players are people like you, and that even if you dont like them, the more important thing is to win your own game, rather than explain to them how wrong they are (yes i know how tempting it is xD) and then you can report them afterwards. It's definitely not easy but if you want some advice you can look at my [guide to being non-toxic](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/0Yqh3xq6-being-non-toxic-the-guide?show=flat&page=3) which can help you deal with toxic influences on your game (I really need to update it one of these days xD). Also you are definitely not alone lol. good luck out there! {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: To RIOT @KagenoOu
Also i should mention that i am NOT a riot employee, I'm just a player like you who volunteered to help enforce rules
: To RIOT @KagenoOu
Hello everyone, I was the one who deleted the post. As i mentioned in the original message (which the OP declined to share) I removed it for two primary reasons. 1. It was a case of naming and shaming, as they had included a picture of in game chat without any form of blurring/censoring etc on the names to ensure those user's would not be singled out. This is one of the core board rules and is one we respond to seriously. 2. As it says in [the rules](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation/ITFIpNUE), > Do not post or engage in discussions of religion, ethnicity/race, sexual orientation, gender, politics, or real-world social issues. Real-world emergency situations will be allowed as long as they do not relate to the issues above. If you are unsure if your content is permissible, ask us on the Moderation Discord prior to posting. I judged this to be a case of discussion about politics and/or ethnicity/race, something which i think is relatively straight forward. Both of these things were adequately explained in the deletion message, and I want to make it clear that moderation does **not** delete things because we disagree with them, but rather judges if they apply to the rules as explained above. On a personal level, i AM sorry that you have had a negative experience, and I hope that you have more positive experiences in the future. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}} (had to edit to make sure my sticker didn't screw up the line spacing because priorities)
Manfreon (NA)
: yeah i'm salty i said it in the rant, i actually like playing to the best of my ability and seeing my team actually trying. i understand there are bad games but the people in these chats are clearly not trying even when i try to help them get free kills. Another reason i miss the tribunal you could see what other people are saying so i could show you what the camille and kayn were saying those games not only to me but to other team mates who were trying to win a game but were met with someone trolling and flaming them for no reason. funny thing is you prove this community is toxic by trying to passive aggressively insult that i'm salty when you didn't have to take the time out of your day to do that just like i don't have to tell the camille she is an idiot for not going in and getting a free kill when she is behind and i'm fed and get the free kill by myself anyway. the chat shows me complimenting the team and telling them everything they are doing right cause im a vocal person. If you are good i praise you, and if you are a shitter i'm gonna let you know cause i'm a competitive person (Removed by Moderation)
> [{quoted}](name=Manfreon,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Ng5sqBEZ,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-01-17T15:44:00.700+0000) > > yeah i'm salty i said it in the rant, i actually like playing to the best of my ability and seeing my team actually trying. i understand there are bad games but the people in these chats are clearly not trying even when i try to help them get free kills. Another reason i miss the tribunal you could see what other people are saying so i could show you what the camille and kayn were saying those games not only to me but to other team mates who were trying to win a game but were met with someone trolling and flaming them for no reason. funny thing is you prove this community is toxic by trying to passive aggressively insult that i'm salty when you didn't have to take the time out of your day to do that just like i don't have to tell the camille she is an idiot for not going in and getting a free kill when she is behind and i'm fed and get the free kill by myself anyway. the chat shows me complimenting the team and telling them everything they are doing right cause im a vocal person. If you are good i praise you, and if you are a shitter i'm gonna let you know cause i'm a competitive person (Removed by Moderation) Ive edited your post to remove a minor violation of the rules, as I've deemed it minor enough to not warrant the complete deletion of the post (and yes im a mod idk why my name thingy is broken :/)
: Give us a log out button
Giving a logout button would empower trolls way more, imagine "hahaha its your ranked promos? oooh i feel so bad" *leaves to go troll on other smurfs*
Ulanopo (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=KlanBoss,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9VFBIdGE,comment-id=000100010001,timestamp=2019-01-12T21:21:16.433+0000) > > you're no mod That's just a boards display error. KagenoOu is indeed a mod. :D
> [{quoted}](name=Ulanopo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9VFBIdGE,comment-id=0001000100010000,timestamp=2019-01-13T02:44:20.075+0000) > > That's just a boards display error. KagenoOu is indeed a mod. :D I have transcended moderation and become a god!
: What the actual fuck? If someone flames me hardcore in-game, in the heat of the moment I will say something back. It's how I got banned, after all. But I am NOT that type of shit-stain in real life. That is a completely cruel and disgraceful statement you've made. Insane, really.
> [{quoted}](name=ˆˇˉˇˆ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iUHPJNTm,comment-id=00060001,timestamp=2019-01-14T04:59:34.631+0000) > > What the actual fuck? If someone flames me hardcore in-game, in the heat of the moment I will say something back. It's how I got banned, after all. > > But I am NOT that type of shit-stain in real life. That is a completely cruel and disgraceful statement you've made. > > Insane, really. a word of advice, check out [my guide on how not to be toxic](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/0Yqh3xq6-being-non-toxic-the-guide?show=flat&page=3), if you say something in the heat of the moment never forget that its ok to say you're sorry!
GreenKnight (EUNE)
: Don't call F2P players leeches, _(removed by moderation)_. Game is free, that's true, but don't insult others just because they disagree with Riot's economy of skins.
> [{quoted}](name=GreenKnight,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9VFBIdGE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-01-12T15:53:05.539+0000) > > Don't call F2P players leeches, _(removed by moderation)_. Game is free, that's true, but don't insult others just because they disagree with Riot's economy of skins. Had to remove the personal insult from your post for board rules reasons, but have otherwise left it intact
: Yeah, because that's gamebreaking shit. Not intentional Vayne and Seju buffs. Or maybe current state of game lol
> [{quoted}](name=thot executioner,realm=EUNE,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=VuVvPrRN,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-12T17:20:27.265+0000) > > Yeah, because that's gamebreaking shit. Not intentional Vayne and Seju buffs. Or maybe current state of game lol Well to be fair, they do have the right to voice their opinion and what not. Would it have been more effective without all the caps that make your eyes burn? yes. But i guess this is super important to them
: WE MEET AGAIN, RIVAL! Good luck in your journey.
> [{quoted}](name=Brauminator,realm=NA,application-id=W0aEVjIo,discussion-id=fzjPGee9,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-02T02:35:44.975+0000) > > WE MEET AGAIN, RIVAL! Good luck in your journey. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Rioter Comments
Papikana (NA)
: I made it to honorable mentions out of 4k people and I don't have any follower base and I have 2 friends. You can't assume everyone won because they used social media.
D: I'll be your friend {{sticker:sg-jinx}}
: justice is blind
> [{quoted}](name=ZackTheWaffleMan,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=uj4xeU6e,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-07-04T23:27:53.878+0000) > > justice is blind Luckily it comes with a set of cool shades though!
Bijeesny (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=KagenoOu,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=0Yqh3xq6,comment-id=000500000000000000000001,timestamp=2018-06-21T08:08:11.915+0000) > > just out of curiousity... how can you KNOW that it never changed the outcome of the game :P.... are you secretly {{champion:26}} or {{champion:245}} ? D: Well, couple of years of experience mixed with the fact that I'm playing on one of the most toxic servers (playing since s4 or 3, on my other account at least, idk when exactly, all ik is that Zac was on the login screen at the time)
not to turn this into a contest or anything xD but i remember when zyra had first come out, ive been here a reeeeaaaally long time, and trust me, i have won many games by rallying my team emotionally (cuz honestly im just not that good a player lol)
Bijeesny (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Sir Prepuzius,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=0Yqh3xq6,comment-id=0005000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-20T11:01:15.762+0000) > > you don't have to lick anything, just be positive and motivate your team, even if teammates does mistakes > > being a little btich and diss your teammates about every single mistakes they do will help noone > > a good team member will motivate his team, not put him down, for the greater good of winnin the game > > make sense to you, putting it like that? Trust me, I tried to be a little ball of sunshine to my teammates, and it NEVER changed the outcome of the game. I won't hardcore flame my teammates, but i will tell them if they messed up big time, in a neutral way ofc. being nice never helped me in my games, and it never will. **Skill > being nice**
> [{quoted}](name=Bijeesny,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=0Yqh3xq6,comment-id=00050000000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-20T12:35:43.388+0000) > > Trust me, I tried to be a little ball of sunshine to my teammates, and it NEVER changed the outcome of the game. I won't hardcore flame my teammates, but i will tell them if they messed up big time, in a neutral way ofc. > being nice never helped me in my games, and it never will. > **Skill > being nice** just out of curiousity... how can you KNOW that it never changed the outcome of the game :P.... are you secretly {{champion:26}} or {{champion:245}} ? D:
: Because it's a simple logic problem.. What is your honor level? If it is level 4 + why are you not challenger? since you should be winning 10% more than the rest constantly. And since you are wining constantly the climb should be ez pz. And by this logic since more honorable players/positive players win more then we wouldn't find any toxicity in challenger games. Just lewl. That's not a stat that's a tip which you see on the screen and they change numbers when ever they want, somewhere before I saw it to be 30% win more, last year i saw it was [22% win more](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/j2EBKnMB-any-possibility-riot-releases-win-percentage-stats-of-honorable-players) There is no solid-stable data behind that tip. When you are winning your game, its obvious no one would be typing or flaming. And when you are losing or some thing wrong is happening that is when you flame. Edit: Similarly I can reverse the argument. Players who lose 1st turret or 1st blood or dragons or herald flame more. And you can ask them to check it will hold true, why? BECAUSE THE TEAM IS ALREADY LOSING. So the flame is always connected with a losing team, why in the hell would a winning team be flaming each other. And this holds true for every rank from bronze to challenger. So the TL;DR is be on a winning team, but how can you do that? Learn to carry 1v9, there will always be feeders/flamers/trolls, you carry so hard that those things don't even matter. Top 10 Ranked players all had their fair share of feeder/trolls/flamers but they got to that place, how? by 1 v 9ing..
> [{quoted}](name=Slice n Dice em,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=0Yqh3xq6,comment-id=00020002000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-17T06:37:48.821+0000) > > Because it's a simple logic problem.. > > What is your honor level? If it is level 4 + why are you not challenger? since you should be winning 10% more than the rest constantly. And since you are wining constantly the climb should be ez pz. its not that simple though, being honorable helps but its not the ONLY factor, its like saying "If you are good at lane why arent you challenger" well if you cant team fight or split push etc, then you arent going to be able to make it to challenger, the game is more complicated than saying you only need to do one thing... well... {{champion:75}} .... lol jk but ya similarly ive seen people win games when they have horrid cs and laned terribly, but they do really well in the end game. Will that win you every game? no. But its A skill, and just because it doesnt guarantee you a win doesnt mean you should ignore those skills
: > [{quoted}](name=Karunamon,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=0Yqh3xq6,comment-id=00020002,timestamp=2018-06-16T21:25:45.139+0000) > > I don't know where on earth this idea that you have to be a jerk to climb comes from, but it's pure crapola. It really comes down to one simple fact - being crappy to your team will: > > * NOT make them play better > * Possibly make them play worse > > So don't do it. As a toxic reformed player i can guarantee you that being toxic is a double edged sword and i can show my own statistics on multiple accounts if needed. Being a flower WILL lose you more games than actually help you win them. By being all nice the feeders realize you are easy pray so they can do whatever they want, their main goal is to tilt you to flame to get you banned. It is NOT to win the game and that is a blatantly obvious fact. Being more aggressive in chat however makes them feel like shit so they know there is no point in trying to throw so they don't. When i used to flame i saw my self having games where i win more easily and a lot more, but i also got MORE throwing and disconnecting but my rank was A LOT higher. Now that i try to do what you are proposing others should do. I LOSE A LOT more and i get A LOT more throwers and disconnects and my rank is A LOT lower. If you do not believe me i will compile a bit on info from the past.
> [{quoted}](name=KÎŢŢΥKÂŢKÂŢÂRÎÑÂ,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=0Yqh3xq6,comment-id=000200020001,timestamp=2018-06-17T03:45:22.618+0000) > > As a toxic reformed player i can guarantee you that being toxic is a double edged sword and i can show my own statistics on multiple accounts if needed. > Being a flower WILL lose you more games than actually help you win them. By being all nice the feeders realize you are easy pray so they can do whatever they want, their main goal is to tilt you to flame to get you banned. It is NOT to win the game and that is a blatantly obvious fact. Being more aggressive in chat however makes them feel like shit so they know there is no point in trying to throw so they don't. > > When i used to flame i saw my self having games where i win more easily and a lot more, but i also got MORE throwing and disconnecting but my rank was A LOT higher. Now that i try to do what you are proposing others should do. I LOSE A LOT more and i get A LOT more throwers and disconnects and my rank is A LOT lower. If you do not believe me i will compile a bit on info from the past. but your argument doesnt make sense, if you are nice to them how are you easy prey for them to tilt into getting banned? theyre baiting you and if you rise to the bait THAT makes you easy prey, not if you just let it go. Yelling at them might make them be like "omg im so sorry" but thats just because theyve already achieved their goal of making you tilt, you actually helped them. This is of course for trolls/inters, the vast majority of players are just normal players and getting mad at them just makes them play worse. so basically you have 4 possibilities 1. if the player IS a troll a. if you DO flame them they win because you get in trouble when they report you b. if you DONT flame them they may or may not be frustrated about it and may or may not keep trolling, but they dont win because you dont get in trouble 2. if the player is NOT a troll a.if you DO flame them you make them feel bad, it decreases their morale, you may start a fight, you lower your chances of winning, and you may get in trouble b. if you DONT flame them they may or may not do better, but you dont get in trouble and you dont lose honor idk about u but i think 1b and 2b are the better options personally
Rioter Comments
: Dividers for yours post
totally using this in my anti-toxicity guide :P these borders are amazing
: Why play pyke? Soraka is forever my bae {{sticker:sg-soraka}} just look at how cute she is :D
> [{quoted}](name=elo trash,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=X7WRgiMI,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-06-08T01:29:59.241+0000) > > Why play pyke? > Soraka is forever my bae {{sticker:sg-soraka}} > just look at how cute she is :D ew its a unicorn D: i mean uh oh ya, super cute... yes...
: are you playing him as support?
> [{quoted}](name=mephisto9466,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=X7WRgiMI,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-06-08T00:09:38.358+0000) > > are you playing him as support? yes
: Why riot failed to make an assassin support ((for now))
I dont see an issue i love playing pyke and have only ever lost one game as him D:
: Feedback on the Recent ARAM Changes from an Avid ARAM Player
Hmmm remember that old 3s warmog replacement, the one where you got to heal from kills? {{item:3084}} something like this but maybe melee only might be nice as a {{item:3083}} replacement, since it isnt just a replacement for recall lol
SSmotzer (NA)
: Wait, were you told to get back into the kitchen because you are a female gamer, or the character you were playing was female? Because there isn't really a way for your team to know you are a woman unless you tell them. Like, if I play Sinful Succulence Morgana, the likely hood of someone tell you to go back to the kitchen dramatically increases, as oppose to playing Darius. Regardless if I am an actual boy or girl. The likelihood of being called gay dramatically increases if I play Taric or Ezreal. The like likelihood of being called a troll dramatically increases if I play Teemo. The likelihood of being called Draven is 100% if I play Draven. Like, your username and clan tag could be kittynekochan♥♥♥ Femgam4lif and I would still have no idea if you are a dude or a chick. Sure I could guess from their username, but if you're playing Gragas, I am still going to call you a fat neckbeard.
> [{quoted}](name=SSmotzer,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EVlsMY2H,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-06-07T07:29:25.122+0000) >The likelihood of being called Draven is 100% if I play Draven. not gonna lie that made me chuckle xD
: I legit got banned for educating the other team on my Soraka's toxicity lmao.
Dear Freevageeter, I have removed a name and shame screenshot link in your post, please do not do this again, also calling people things like "Privileged White Fucks" is a pretty good way to get yourself banned, and i would suggest not doing so in the future. Even if the other person did absolutely horrible things, 2 wrongs do NOT make a right, and flaming them is going to just cause you to also get banned. I also find this highly ironic considering you just made the comparison in [your other post](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/EVlsMY2H-sexism-vs-racism-in-league-of-legends?show=flat) of sexism to racism, yet here you are making what is undeniably a racist attack against another player. If you wish to decrease your instances of this kind of issue, I suggest you try taking a deep breath before responding in chat, or even (I kid you not) keeping a bag or something similar near your desk when playing, so you can scream into the bag to vent your frustration. Demacia Now and Forever, KagenoOu
Rioter Comments
Kanzler (NA)
: I was talking about the health, armor, and magic resistance of the champion using the item.<removed by moderation>
> [{quoted}](name=Kanzler,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EkMGUz8u,comment-id=000100000002,timestamp=2018-06-03T15:52:27.081+0000) > > I was talking about the health, armor, and magic resistance of the champion using the item. (edited by KagenoOu) just making a small edit, Please dont turn this into a personal thing guys
: > [{quoted}](name=The Djinn,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=E8w8b6bk,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-06-03T16:00:42.394+0000) > > Hey **Gamer Life**. > > I&#x27;ve taken a look into the removals in question, and my review has found that there has not been an error in that moderator&#x27;s actions. You&#x27;re correct that telling someone to re-read or re-research part of the game isn&#x27;t against the rules. However, being condescending, insult, and belittling is. > > These sorts of comments aren&#x27;t appropriate for the boards, and go above and beyond &quot;telling someone to research&quot; behavior and into &quot;implying someone else is stupid / bad at the game&quot; behavior, which isn&#x27;t something we tolerate. > > In the interests of openness, there were two less problematic (but still slightly antagonistic) posts that were removed, and this was due to the entire sub-conversation being removed. When we remove that much, we often take out the whole chain of discussion, as it&#x27;s missing so much context at that point that it&#x27;s pointless to leave it up. your not a supervier you are some volenteer so dont try to lie and speak eglish
> [{quoted}](name=Gamer Life,realm=EUW,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=E8w8b6bk,comment-id=00000004,timestamp=2018-06-03T16:37:41.215+0000) > > your not a supervier you are some volenteer so dont try to lie and speak eglish Uh no he is totally our superviser...
x HIGH x (EUNE)
: Riot can you please look at Ezreal W?
If we wanna be more serious, i think something like Ezreal W update: no longer gives attack speed, now marks all enemies hit. damaging a marked enemy with ezreal causes them to take additional magic damage (scaling with ap (mainly) and ad(somewhat) idk what the numbers would look like) marks minions but the initial hit doesnt dmg minions. something like that, so he could use it more for a combo kinda thing, whether with his ult or q idk basically making his w a setup attack focused on hitting enemies, instead of (weirdly) hitting allies for attack speed
x HIGH x (EUNE)
: Riot can you please look at Ezreal W?
New Ez W: shoots a random champions ult on a 20 second cd, no way of knowing which ult, may result in malphite ulting into enemy team ... ok maybe that sounded better in my head...
: The new law of Riot Games
wait what? can we get some context here xD?
: Just a daily reminder Riot
wonder how they got that tutorial up and running? its because {{champion:26}} knew you would post this...
: This is the most expensive "Free to Play" game I've ever played.
hes saying that the game is rage inducing, so he breaks his monitors probably by putting his fist through the screen xD but ya coulda used a tad more context :P
: "No." It's a complete sentence.
: You sir are hero. We need more threads like this. I have played many different multiplayer games, with many different companies behind them. Riot is still one of my favourite video game companies, even after over 5 years of playing this game.
> [{quoted}](name=Arisha the Dark,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gkKAjTcP,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-05-16T15:50:30.718+0000) > > You sir are hero. We need more threads like this. I have played many different multiplayer games, with many different companies behind them. Riot is still one of my favourite video game companies, even after over 5 years of playing this game. He may not be the hero league needs, but hes the hero it deserves...
: PhD in Toxicity?
> [{quoted}](name=Αρχιδάκι,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=19QoLLPp,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-05-08T00:13:17.436+0000) > > PhD in Toxicity? the courses were taught by professor {{champion:27}} ... get it...cuz poison... is toxic...
Evangele (NA)
: Moderation AMA & Feedback
The unseen mod is the deadliest...{{champion:238}}
: If you were a League of Legends champion, what would be your weapon of choice?
Other Champions, I'd be the best adc... I'd just pick up my support and smack people with them like a hammer :D
: Why does the boards team delete posts once in a while?
Remember that the time we do our actions isnt so much about when the post is made, as when it is REPORTED (although rarely do we go and delete old threads on NA at least) so its very possible that something slipped through and then got reported much later. If the Mod didn't check the date the post was actually made they might have thought it was current (Mods are people too so minor oversights do happen xD) and removed it with respect to normal rules for current threads. Sometimes people go around digging up and reporting old threads, as for why, I have no idea lol
: QUIT THIS GAME
Just stop and think for a moment about how many people riot would have to hire to get them into every game, or even 1/10th of every game... and assuming minimum wage imagine how much money that would be vs how much they might make if you rebought your skins every time... someone can do the math if they want but they would lose a lot of money doing that, its just not a sustainable business model, for each fake they would have to get like 5 people banned per week, assuming that each person spent a decent amount of money on skins... Of course it would be unethical as well, but even from a monetary standpoint it just wouldn't make sense and that's ignoring the people who would leave the game instead of making new accounts...
: > [{quoted}](name=KagenoOu,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=o85jGmEE,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-05-04T07:37:04.164+0000) > > guys... im pretty sure u guys all got memed on, reread the first part of the post xD > &quot;Defending Chermorg - well you know, its a tutorial to get more down votes then EA, well anyways.&quot; I'm pretty sure that's just the OP attempting to make a joke at their own expense about how they're gonna get downvoted faster than EA did on Reddit for their Star Wars Battlefront 2 stupidity then proceeds to ~~paint a target on and white knight~~ "defend" Chermorg (in a completely seperate and unnecessary thread btw to bring that up again, _good moderation guys, keep it up_) anyways? ... How the heck is any of that "getting meme'd on"?
> [{quoted}](name=2nd Chance,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=o85jGmEE,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2018-05-04T07:50:07.866+0000) > > I&#x27;m pretty sure that&#x27;s just the OP attempting to make a joke at their own expense about how they&#x27;re gonna get downvoted faster than EA did on Reddit for their Star Wars Battlefront 2 stupidity then proceeds to ~~paint a target on and white knight~~ &quot;defend&quot; Chermorg (in a completely seperate and unnecessary thread btw to bring that up again, _good moderation guys, keep it up_) anyways? > > ... How the heck is any of that &quot;getting meme&#x27;d on&quot;? well you interpreted it differently, but man didnt think my msg would be {{champion:119}} you crazy! .... see what i did there? {{champion:26}}
: Defending Chermorg
guys... im pretty sure u guys all got memed on, reread the first part of the post xD "Defending Chermorg - well you know, its a tutorial to get more down votes then EA, well anyways."
SourceX (NA)
: LeaverBuster, 20 mins, about 5 games now....
I almost fell for the meme bait and left a serious response until I noticed the faker skill mention xD gg wp edit: On the off chance you ARE being serious, Leaverbuster only occurs if you constantly leave games, if you are leaving games you are impacting not just yourself but your fellow players. A team game isn't just about yourself, its about your fellow players as well. Imagine playing a basketball game where a player just walks off the court half way, league is similar, once you start the game you are obligated to finish it (whether through surrender or nexus). Think of leaver buster as being a way of wasting the time of people who waste the time of their teammates by leaving games, its riot's way of balancing things out!
: Context > Linguistic Morphology, Appealing for strike removal, and requesting a mod be inspected...
Ultimately, Deadlychuck it doesnt matter if you dont agree with the rules, you have to follow them and thats just the way it is
: Context > Linguistic Morphology, Appealing for strike removal, and requesting a mod be inspected...
Dear deadlychuck, Actually we DID look at the post as a group, and the way in which you used the term "homo" was deemed to be (at the very least) suggestive in a way that we deemed against the universal rules. Imagine that a summoner said "from here on our every time i say the N word i actually mean elephants" and then continued to say that "******s belong in a zoo" or something of the sort, even if he claimed that the phrase was not meant to be offensive, it would STILL be offensive to some of the people who read the post, and perhaps rightly so. Also you are welcome to post the name of the moderator who performed your action, that is precisely why we post our names in our messages (it wasn't me for anyone else wondering) so that you, the community, know who has handled your case, not just some nebulous "riot moderator" group. I'm sorry that you feel that you have been slighted in this case, but upon further review I can conclude that there was no mischief or foul play in this case, I know that sometimes we say things in a way we don't mean for them to come out, but from just looking at the post I believe the moderator was justified. Demacia Now and Forever, KagenoOu
: Nice job baning the weebs mods, keep it up!! {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
> [{quoted}](name=Just Jangle,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JV4wPnEi,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-04-28T00:18:08.721+0000) > > Nice job baning the weebs mods, keep it up!! > > {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} Do not underestimate weebs, we are more powerful than you can possibly imagine!
: > [{quoted}](name=Ultîma,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=zpEE59ru,comment-id=00070003,timestamp=2018-04-27T04:07:57.748+0000) > > So Camille is Batman. Got it. LOL. As I think back to her lore reveal, that comparison is so visually apt it's ridiculous. I can't believe I didn't notice it until now. Breaking glass, retractable rope escapes, dropping from above... It's classic Modern Batman.
> [{quoted}](name=Zero Shingetsu,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=zpEE59ru,comment-id=000700030000,timestamp=2018-04-27T04:21:41.362+0000) > > LOL. As I think back to her lore reveal, that comparison is so visually apt it&#x27;s ridiculous. I can&#x27;t believe I didn&#x27;t notice it until now. Breaking glass, retractable rope escapes, dropping from above... It&#x27;s classic Modern Batman. holy long john silver batman!
Show more

KagenoOu

Level 214 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion