: why do people want me to gank them when they're losing so hard?
The smart thing is to not gank. Losing lanes makes it possible to lose 2v1, 3v2. Best thing to do is rotate objs and afk farm to late. Counter gank, and gank if the enemy is dumb, pushed at 10% hp
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Fizzfood (NA)
: Figured out how to get out of Bronze...
Yeah, this is called boosting. As soon as you stop queuing with high elo players, your mmr is going to tank and youll be losing 24-32 lp back from gold to bronze
: A specialist doesn't have any influence. They're volunteers who've been recognized as having a track history of knowledgeable responses. And honestly, rujitra's snarky response was far from disrespectful. Respect is **earned** and the lying OP didn't earn any.
> [{quoted}](name=GatekeeperTDS,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=0EXLwsMP,comment-id=00030000000100000000,timestamp=2019-04-18T15:54:36.049+0000) > > A specialist doesn't have any influence. They're volunteers who've been recognized as having a track history of knowledgeable responses. The title will give them influence greater than the average poster. Pack mentality goes a long way on the forums.
: You know what's disrespectful to start? People like the OP coming to the board with blatant lies about their behavior, throwing around rhetoric about people who have "active lawsuits," and then throwing around the "white knight" horseshit insulting people on the boards.
> [{quoted}](name=GatekeeperTDS,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=0EXLwsMP,comment-id=000300000001,timestamp=2019-04-18T13:58:32.165+0000) > > You know what's disrespectful to start? People like the OP coming to the board with blatant lies about their behavior, throwing around rhetoric about people who have "active lawsuits," and then throwing around the "white knight" horseshit insulting people on the boards. Does that mean someone with influence should be disrespectful? Nope
: Imagine being scared to play soloQ so you play flex queue then complain about matchmaking
> [{quoted}](name=Disembark,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jVaMuOU6,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-04-18T13:20:37.011+0000) > > Imagine being scared to play soloQ so you play flex queue then complain about matchmaking Imagine climbing in two ladders and people assume dumb shit.
: Your team probably thought the same in your 0/5/0 yi game.
> [{quoted}](name=Timethief49,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jVaMuOU6,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-04-18T13:03:27.288+0000) > > Your team probably thought the same in your 0/5/0 yi game. Hahahahaha, youre gonna go back crazy far, past all those perfect kda games and mvps just to try to find a bad game. Hahahahaha.
: Everyone who disliked my post is that "My Teams Yasou"
> [{quoted}](name=HaleysNiVb,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GwZxBYsA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-18T12:18:03.779+0000) > > Everyone who disliked my post is that "My Teams Yasou" You want to ban people for poor play. Thats not a bannable offense and how will they get better? Maybe if you tried to push the conversation towards greifing people should get ranked bans, or afkers. Not people who are low elo.
rujitra (NA)
: Feel free to "open a lawsuit". Tell us how that goes for you.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=0EXLwsMP,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-04-18T12:55:02.052+0000) > > Feel free to "open a lawsuit". Tell us how that goes for you. You're a mod. This is disrespectful. Lead by example and you should probably rephrase.
: you had a diamond, 3 golds, and a plat. enemy team had 3 plats, a silver, and a gold. plus its a ranked flex game, MMR's are tracked completely independently of solo/duo and normals. at the very least if you want to call bullshit on matchmaking, dont lie about everyone's rank.
> [{quoted}](name=FOR JUSTICE,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jVaMuOU6,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-18T12:44:58.091+0000) > > you had a diamond, 3 golds, and a plat. > enemy team had 3 plats, a silver, and a gold. > > plus its a ranked flex game, MMR's are tracked completely independently of solo/duo and normals. at the very least if you want to call bullshit on matchmaking, dont lie about everyone's rank. Ranks mean a lot when everyones kda on the team is below 1. Guess you missed the point of the article.
Rioter Comments
: Riot WHY JUST WHY
It matches you with same skill level. Hmmm. Good matchmaking rito!
: Suggestion: enforce the rule against trolling/baiting
How do you determine if someone is posting bait to bait, and they actually dont believe what theyre saying/dont know how it come across. English is the hardest language and its hard to determine intent by just words.
Dexoii (EUW)
: need help with climbing
Play adc mid. Lucian mid is played a lot in diamond and it wins
Chitanz (NA)
: Pantheon as a champion
You literally said his counter. Get to late game. I suggest, learning how to lane safely so his mid game is sub-par.
: ELO hell truly exists and this account is proof
Tip, because it sounds like your mmr is destroyed. You should duo with a gold player and carry your account through silver. It should fix your issues.
Rioter Comments
: It is "All random" Implying all are random. What does "All" mean? its not "Unlocked Champions All Random All Mid" goes both way bud.
> [{quoted}](name=KittensOnAcid69,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rfEE1P1v,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-04-17T23:05:30.256+0000) > > It is "All random" > Implying all are random. What does "All" mean? its not "Unlocked Champions All Random All Mid" > goes both way bud. However, it doesn't, "Bud." All random (everyone in the game gets assigned a random champion), all mid. Did a ban phase stop that first part? No.
: Something is wrong with the LP system
Mostly its because they are trying to allow only a certain number of people in diamond, so they decrease lp gains and increase lp losses to people demote to plat
Rioter Comments
: Nerf on Rakan???
Have you ever been flashed R and W'd on? You're literally cc'd for 3s straight, combo that with vayne knockback into a wall, or any other adc cc. Thats 5s of sitting still. It was a free kill every 60s
: Is it any wonder League is a slowly declining..?
This dude shut up real quick when the obvious was pointed out, op.gg isn't only reviewing riot's data.
: Or, you just want to live in a self-delusion so badly, you cannot consider an alternative. Op.gg is not an independent source because they receive advertising money from Riot. You need to learn what "independent" means.
> [{quoted}](name=FederationFurry,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OdEFMEIP,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-17T16:58:13.066+0000) > > Or, you just want to live in a self-delusion so badly, you cannot consider an alternative. Op.gg is not an independent source because they receive advertising money from Riot. You need to learn what "independent" means. Youtube has ads for riot. Does that mean youtube is not an independent source? Facebook has ads for riot. Are you really serious that you think ads means a company is being controlled like a puppet? Hell, some of my youtube videos have league of legends ads on them. I must be a puppet too!
: Those are numbers put out by Riot, we don't know exactly how they've been modified. Most people you see on here and in the game agree that the overall quality of Riot has gone down over the years and Riot has become this faceless entity. Now you can argue but until I see 100% unbiased numbers from an independent source, I am not going to believe those metrics. I can say I make 10 Million a year but you wouldn't believe me unless I independently verified it? So why is it any different for Riot? My original points from the post still stand... None of you "Riot Shills" will convince me otherwise of that and there is a lot of Shills in the media today unfortunately.
> [{quoted}](name=FederationFurry,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OdEFMEIP,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-04-17T16:51:47.174+0000) > > Those are numbers put out by Riot, we don't know exactly how they've been modified. Most people you see on here and in the game agree that the overall quality of Riot has gone down over the years and Riot has become this faceless entity. Now you can argue but until I see 100% unbiased numbers from an independent source, I am not going to believe those metrics. > > My original points from the post still stand... None of you "Riot Shills" will convince me otherwise of that and there is a lot of Shills in the media today unfortunately. So you want an independent source to go to riot headquarters, log into their servers and look at the information there? All you're spewing out is conspiracy. Innocent before Guilty. Riot is growing until proven dying. Prove to me that it's dying without using sources like tilted people on the forums. Every company puts out their own numbers.
: Is it any wonder League is a slowly declining..?
2017, 11.5 million active daily users 2018, 12 million active daily users It's not dying.
Rioter Comments
Kalikain (NA)
: First game of the day. The usual start.
Btw guys, its an easy fix, we shouldnt be playing a game out of a client. The client should be only to log in, like battle.net. it shouldnt have a store, ads, articles and matchmaking in it.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: That "high win rate silver 2 player" is being elo boosted by the gold 1 adc. Still doesnt explain why a plat 1 player should be playing with 3 unranked 2 silvers, and 4 golds. when they are on the cusp of diamond 4.
> [{quoted}](name=Just the Lip,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=BhuGGkVd,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-04-17T06:07:56.716+0000) > > That "high win rate silver 2 player" is being elo boosted by the gold 1 adc. Wins are wins and riots system doesnt take away lp for duoing with good players. I was just giving you the reason why
: Master Yi? Just CC him.
: Ranked Needs Fixing
The reason you see so many yis in low elo is because he isnt viable with the amount of readily available cc. CC counters yi hard. Sej could solo yi, let alone keep him locked in a team fight. The reason you wont see yi in gold/plat and higher is because they usually switch to something more viable like j4 You are right where a yi who knows how to Q to dodge, rather than dash is better. I just 1/9'd a game where I did that, but it's also easy to be lazy and play yi improperly and get caught out. As for the climb. Usually climbing is super fast up until you reach your skill level. Riot's system detects your skill level and adjusts lp gains appropriately. From there the climb is super slow and requires a win rate of 55% because you'll lose more than gain.
: Promos Question
It will go to your next promo. So when you are going to be climbing back to silver 1, you will have 1/3 already played. Your gold promos will reset back at 0/5
SnupRawr (NA)
: Just quit a fucking bot game
Haha, how do you go from, "Leona destroyed me omg, ww is so broken in bots!" to "Bots are easily counterable." Are you mad at bots being too good or being to easy to beat?
: HOW IS PLAT 1 RANKED PLAYING AGAINST SILVER 2... WTF RIOT?!?!
Most likely because that silver 2 player has a win rate of 69% through 35 games. That silver 2 player will be high gold within a week.
: Ranked Is The Most Toxic Thing I Have Ever Experienced
Yea, ranked is really bad. There is a lot of pressure, because a loss can really set you back 1-2hrs. A lot of these trolls/flamers/inters usually get on insane losing streaks and just snap. They int and int and int, most of the time untraceable for the reporting system. Just keep your head up. Understand those who ruin your games are lower in rank. As you climb, you will see fewer and fewer of them. By the time you get to silver 1, you generally wont get people that bad, but you'll get people who are being outmatched in their lane. Its a trade off, but the toxicity gets better. If you don't like what you've experienced in solo/duo. Please do not try flex. It's 3x as bad.
: > [{quoted}](name=Kalikain,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0csZvBM4,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-17T04:58:55.896+0000) > > Ah, but they also coin flip either jungle or top. A teemo top can survive if the jungle is some op lee sin camping bottom lane. As well as a fiddle jg can win if top is a 1v9 riven. Well now it sounds like Lee, riven, and fid doesn't have coin flips either. How many junglers does each of these teams have?
> [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0csZvBM4,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-17T05:02:09.747+0000) > > Well now it sounds like Lee, riven, and fid doesn't have coin flips either. How many junglers does each of these teams have? Looks like we have an arguer here that doesnt read the context. I won't explain it if you didn't understand what was previously said.
: Change Sylas ult!
Yeah, when I first played him the day he came out. I couldn't believe how easy it was for him to ult.
: > [{quoted}](name=Kalikain,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0csZvBM4,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-17T04:46:05.683+0000) > > You know what is a coin flip about league right now? > Is top lane and Jungle. > Do your top land and jungle know what the OP picks are that destroy other champions without trying? (Hecarim/riven/jax etc) > Well if your top is a teemo one trick. Then you coin flipped to tails and lost the game. > Your jungle is a hecarim raid boss main. You won the coin flip. > > Pretty much all other lanes don't matter because vayne and thresh are perma ban right now. Mid is in shambles to what it once was. Top decides games 9/10 from my experience. That doesn't sound like a coin flip from the perspective of the teemo or hecarim.
> [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0csZvBM4,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-04-17T04:48:17.337+0000) > > That doesn't sound like a coin flip from the perspective of the teemo or hecarim. Ah, but they also coin flip either jungle or top. A teemo top can survive if the jungle is some op lee sin camping bottom lane. As well as a fiddle jg can win if top is a 1v9 riven.
: I have 863 games played this season so far
What is your Name. What is your Quest. What is the average air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?
: What makes a game a coinflip.
You know what is a coin flip about league right now? Is top lane and Jungle. Do your top land and jungle know what the OP picks are that destroy other champions without trying? (Hecarim/riven/jax etc) Well if your top is a teemo one trick. Then you coin flipped to tails and lost the game. Your jungle is a hecarim raid boss main. You won the coin flip. Pretty much all other lanes don't matter because vayne and thresh are perma ban right now. Mid is in shambles to what it once was. Top decides games 9/10 from my experience.
: Downvote their threads
I love this strategy. -1.
lizmapo (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Kalikain,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Ry0PLw35,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-17T04:33:46.989+0000) > > Is it so hard to imagine that maybe, just maybe they queue'd together? > Look up their op.gg. THEY'VE QUEUE'D AS 5 FOR MULTIPLE GAMES. Nope...
> [{quoted}](name=lizmapo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Ry0PLw35,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-17T04:38:30.198+0000) > > Nope... Nope? you used op.gg to prove your point, I used it to prove ya wrong. Nope.
: > [{quoted}](name=CamedInYourBoi,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=boRWY7QT,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-17T04:18:50.424+0000) > > He was the only one even attempting the build and successfully reliably applying it. Double test nerf makes the most sense without removing ap ezreal because ad ezreal decides to double dip Adaptive Ezreal q and ult scaling is the solution
> [{quoted}](name=I Like Teemo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=boRWY7QT,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-04-17T04:22:18.614+0000) > > Adaptive Ezreal q and ult scaling is the solution The issue was ezreal could hit someone with a Q, and do 60-80% of their hp with only 3 items. Even against tanks, and his cooldown is short. So Riot had two choices. Just remove the double tear build, that really only he did and didn't NEED it to be good. He just did it to be op. Or completely change ezreal, destroying his Q early game, making his lvl 6 engage quite garbage which would result in his win rate plummeting to 44-46%. As we have seen him hit a few times when they changed things around. All they did was analyze pre double tear ez build and post double tear ez build and just put him back to where he was comfortably sitting at.
lizmapo (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Ry0PLw35,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-17T04:21:41.040+0000) > > Dude it’s aram what kind of matchmaking do you honestly expect. So this match is random and I'm catching the 1/1M odds to be unlucky?
> [{quoted}](name=lizmapo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Ry0PLw35,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-04-17T04:27:07.629+0000) > > So this match is random and I'm catching the 1/1M odds to be unlucky? Is it so hard to imagine that maybe, just maybe they queue'd together? Look up their op.gg. THEY'VE QUEUE'D AS 5 FOR MULTIPLE GAMES.
: Not if they just brainlessly splitpush, they farm and then 1v5. They get back into the game just fine
> [{quoted}](name=MESUPPBAD,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=N1dYAmgB,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-04-17T04:07:38.627+0000) > > Not if they just brainlessly splitpush, they farm and then 1v5. They get back into the game just fine This is coming from someone who is mastery 7 on both yi and tryn. Also from someone who is consistently gold in these metas, these assassin and damage based metas. Yi and tryndamere do not win from behind. Each wave of gold, if all are killed is about 100g. Each kill is 300. Ontop of that, tryndamere can't wave clear from behind, he would have to build tiamat, which would leave him open to die in every trade. The game would have to go for 45 minute. And in this meta, thats not an average game. If yi dies, he is put behind in his jungle clears, possibly his jungle invaded, his buffs gone and most likely lost a lane due to no presence. Yi can't clear fast enough early without help from those buffs, especially if he is being invaded. A jungler behind will lose all 3 lanes eventually. If those champions are put behind, they will lose the game. If you don't know how to end the game pre 30 minutes, then its not those champions, its you. 4 bot, 1 top, jungler grabs dragon, rift and catches mid. You'll take all 4 towers in 5 minutes if yi and tryn are behind because they can't team fight behind. 20 minutes, red ward a bush by the baron. Bait baron, get a kill, kill baron, push mid and win. Both top and bottom will be pushing lanes and youll get 3 inhibs by 25 minutes in. You're welcome.
: Nerfs
So tryndamere and yi do not need nerfs. Have you ever seen those champions die 1v1 pre-6 to the enemy jungler? They literally never get back in the game. Ever. Holy hell do tryn and yi lose hard when they are properly counter jungled. Jax and Riven though, I agree with those two. Possibly removing spear of shojin would destroy both of them. Maybe a tweek to trinity force?
Hotarµ (NA)
: >You can have a pretty decent idea, post or conversation and it be completely ignored. Except for the tons of posts that are currently on the Hot section of the Boards. Whether or not they facilitate healthy discussion is a different topic entirely, but they're there. Literally every forum/board/website is subject to these conditions. If you don't post at the correct time or meet certain requirements that resonate with the rest of the community, you'll be downvoted or ignored. >You can post a joke or meme and get 100 upvotes. Or you can post a meme and have it be completely ignored, like [this one](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/memes/bNUidBsK-meme), or [this one](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/memes/Iv9QbbYI-support-i-swear-to-god-kalista-if-you-murder-me-before-i-can-ward), or [this one](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/memes/RoyQWG1Z-unpopular-opinion), or [this one](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/memes/HBvqRa2w-renekton-with-deadmans-plate)... >1. Hate comments and arguments from people who have the, "I'm always right," mental attitude Again, every forum/board/website is subject to these people. >Have a mod be disrespectful and get away with it. Evidence please. I literally always see people say this but nobody can ever provide me with actual proof. For some reason people think that mods doing their job = disrespectful. >Get your post removed. Yeah, if you break the rules, your post will get removed. How ridiculous. >These are a few things I learned from posting on here daily. It's pretty much the most useless public forum I've used for any game. I think I had better feedback from the Devs of Stardew Valley, in which that game started with only a handful of devs for millions of players. [ Your last post on Pyke got some amazing feedback... _which you ignored._](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/QPPueqtQ-pyke) Your post amounted to "Pyke is easy because he's easy and other champions are hard because they aren't Pyke" and you completely ignored everyone who engaged in civil discussion. I see a lot of people offer great feedback on your posts and you almost never respond to them.
> [{quoted}](name=Hotarµ,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=jE9ZF8Lx,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-16T18:04:57.080+0000) > > Except for the tons of posts that are currently on the Hot section of the Boards. Whether or not they facilitate healthy discussion is a different topic entirely, but they're there. > > Literally every forum/board/website is subject to these conditions. If you don't post at the correct time or meet certain requirements that resonate with the rest of the community, you'll be downvoted or ignored. > > Or you can post a meme and have it be completely ignored, like [this one](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/memes/bNUidBsK-meme), or [this one](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/memes/Iv9QbbYI-support-i-swear-to-god-kalista-if-you-murder-me-before-i-can-ward), or [this one](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/memes/RoyQWG1Z-unpopular-opinion), or [this one](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/memes/HBvqRa2w-renekton-with-deadmans-plate)... > > Again, every forum/board/website is subject to these people. > > Evidence please. I literally always see people say this but nobody can ever provide me with actual proof. For some reason people think that mods doing their job = disrespectful. > > Yeah, if you break the rules, your post will get removed. > > How ridiculous. > It's pretty much the most useless public forum I've used for any game. I think I had better feedback from the Devs of Stardew Valley, in which that game started with only a handful of devs for millions of players. > > [ Your last post on Pyke got some amazing feedback... _which you ignored._](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/QPPueqtQ-pyke) > > Your post amounted to "Pyke is easy because he's easy and other champions are hard because they aren't Pyke" and you completely ignored everyone who engaged in civil discussion. > > I see a lot of people offer great feedback on your posts and you almost never respond to them. And you are case and point. Adios fella. So toxic.
Show more

Kalikain

Level 208 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion