Rioter Comments
: ADC are so useless, the only thing they need to do is DPS Objectives but they can't
I'm getting downvote by all the MAD ADC lol Its ok the more downvote I have the more I know how many garb ADC is out there
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: 800 games hardstuxk gold feels bad
> [{quoted}](name=PlanetRekt,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=8Wnvqm4E,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-06-18T15:59:10.689+0000) > > 800 games hardstuxk gold feels bad Funny you have large amount of games as well and a hard stuck Gold LMAO
Rioter Comments
: Sponsored Diamond eSports Team LF a Top/ADC/Supp
Why do you keep self-proclaiming Diamond when you're not You're Silver with over 1000 games played
  Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: what you described is someone who was angry and blamed their jungler instead of their own skill level. Camping is getting ganked multiple times in quick succession or many times over the course of the game.
> [{quoted}](name=Marshbouy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=o3EEklY3,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-06-15T22:49:16.411+0000) > > what you described is someone who was angry and blamed their jungler instead of their own skill level. > Camping is getting ganked multiple times in quick succession or many times over the course of the game. Apparently he think he got camp so I'll leave him at that even tho I did carry his toxic angry ass that game
Rioter Comments
: Rift Rivals NA vs EU Thoughts Join in if want ;]
Funny Riot assume the top 3 team in Spring are best to Rep NA lmao Look at P1, fucking last place and its their first time ever to get such high sitting in a single split
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Le0 Lion (NA)
: Discord
ur level 19
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: League Toxicity and How you can Help
You cant get rid of Toxicity its part of this game
: Its easy for him to assume when i use the bronze icon from last season :D
> [{quoted}](name=XxRaidriarxX,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1c8AX0jM,comment-id=0000000000010000,timestamp=2017-06-09T14:20:00.351+0000) > > Its easy for him to assume when i use the bronze icon from last season :D See you commenting here prove my point even more Half these thread and complain come from you Bronze players Why do you guys think Riot don't care about your complain? Cus you guys are Bronze lol
: Clearly a Gold player's opinion matters more than Challengers/Pro players. Amirite? Quit acting like you know everything about this game when you clearly don't.
> [{quoted}](name=Elven Moon,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1c8AX0jM,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2017-06-09T03:17:45.342+0000) > > Clearly a Gold player's opinion matters more than Challengers/Pro players. Amirite? > > Quit acting like you know everything about this game when you clearly don't. I'm not the one crying about nerfing and buffing Champions here am I? Yeah you're a hypocrite cus I can tell you're probably one of those who cry that Fiddle is OP because you lose 1 game to it LMAO
Rioter Comments
: And that's why Bronze stats aren't a factor when making balance decisions
> [{quoted}](name=zFrostistic,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1c8AX0jM,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-06-08T18:05:44.020+0000) > > And that's why Bronze stats aren't a factor when making balance decisions And clearly this board is fill with 90% Bronze chatting most of the time And clearly 90% of upvote and "DOWNVOTE" are Bronze Everything is clearly 90% Bronze so yeah
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Zelorxon (EUW)
: When you walk out from your safe space and accidentally step into reality.
: The Breakdown with Zirene: The power of Rakan
So only Faker can react to Rakam LOL
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
MADABC (NA)
: LeagueFind: LFG Discord with over 1500 members to help you find duo partners, teams and scrims
: Because I feel that a ban is a nice thing to have when league releases another thing like juggernaut update skarner. And even if you don't care about banning, you can now choose for the no ban option where you lock in nothing.
> [{quoted}](name=Last avatarname,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4Fm3ViIc,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-06-07T13:12:58.036+0000) > > Because I feel that a ban is a nice thing to have when league releases another thing like juggernaut update skarner. And even if you don't care about banning, you can now choose for the no ban option where you lock in nothing. its still give me like 30sec time to waste, if there was no bans we all jump to picks yeah Might as well turn blind pick into ranked Make things goes twice as fast
: Its meant to make bans faster and have everybody at least ban one champion. If the ban system from lcs would be added the pre game phase would even be longer than it is now. I really like the new system because I get to ban champions I dislike every game now and I don't need to wait for all 5 players to take 30+ seconds to decide on who they want to ban.
> [{quoted}](name=Last avatarname,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4Fm3ViIc,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-06-07T11:55:57.794+0000) > > Its meant to make bans faster and have everybody at least ban one champion. If the ban system from lcs would be added the pre game phase would even be longer than it is now. I really like the new system because I get to ban champions I dislike every game now and I don't need to wait for all 5 players to take 30+ seconds to decide on who they want to ban. Why don't they just make it no ban at all LOL seriously bans don't even matter, because at the end of day either you're good or you're bad Yeah no bans would make it go way faster
Rioter Comments
Mye (NA)
: Have an article if you wanted the link to it, but player salary is indeed rising (the min salary going to 75k per year, up from somewhere like 25). Your logic is also a bit weird as you say that the management is trash yet thanks to franchising they're literally getting a ton of extra power (will theoretically have the ability to pull their teams from competitions at will now with little to no repercussions).
> [{quoted}](name=Mye,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=awj4x3A5,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2017-06-07T01:09:18.248+0000) > > Have an article if you wanted the link to it, but player salary is indeed rising (the min salary going to 75k per year, up from somewhere like 25). Your logic is also a bit weird as you say that the management is trash yet thanks to franchising they're literally getting a ton of extra power (will theoretically have the ability to pull their teams from competitions at will now with little to no repercussions). When they said 75k per year, they're splitting that shit between the 5 players so you know Each players prolly making like 15k each, but player like Bjergsen and DoubleLift might be making more than that
Dréj (NA)
: looking for a j4 to duo with (I galio, u j4, together we win)
Now now dude, you're using your head too much here Its not good to use your head too much and its also not good to not use your head but this is too much
KeRin (NA)
: LF 1on1 Jungle Coach and Team coach that can coach Low diamond team
Yeah bro, I'm like bronze level but I know my shiet you know so ummmm Yeah, add me bro, we can talk business after Yeah and umm I coach before but it didn't last long but I'm hella ready to coach again Also yeah, you know
: 4 thirsy diamond kids looking for girl gamer to hit on during silver flex.
: lmao wat
> [{quoted}](name=P1ZD0NH4KM3,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=EEKXz8QE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-06-06T21:59:11.045+0000) > > lmao wat https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imb3_CHDvhg
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
VoxSana (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Kamehaamehaa,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=WKRO6O6A,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-06-06T18:45:50.127+0000) > > im a Guy i had a guy add me and then instantly block me bc he thought i was a girl. it was super awk..... did u wanna play?
> [{quoted}](name=VoxSana,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=WKRO6O6A,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-06-06T18:47:03.526+0000) > > i had a guy add me and then instantly block me bc he thought i was a girl. it was super awk..... did u wanna play? no did you?
VoxSana (NA)
: Mid/Sup looking for duo Gold4 currently, Plat last season.
Rioter Comments
FireDrizzle (EUNE)
: When you pick Rammus into full ad
DownVote Rammus doesn't even beat all AD lol
Rioter Comments
: All the good NA Team from Split, are garb Summer
I don't think most of you dumb dumb even know how to read correctly Must be tons of kids drop out of high school, pfft maybe they didn't even went to high school LMAO ----------------- "Every game count" If you miss this one thing and just keep yapping your mouth on a totally different topic Go make your own thread where others might care LOL
: It's a joke, implying they are all clumsy tryhards. Not that hard to understand. I just don't find generalizations funny.
> [{quoted}](name=HalcyonDweller,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=F3q3n2ZU,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-06-05T21:24:02.606+0000) > > It's a joke, implying they are all clumsy tryhards. > > Not that hard to understand. I just don't find generalizations funny. No you don't get it and just by saying that you obviously don't get it lol
: Funny video. However, perpetuating a running bias about a group of people is dumb. Not all Yasuo players are like that. It's the same sort of implication as saying, "every ___ (insert race here) person ever."
> [{quoted}](name=HalcyonDweller,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=F3q3n2ZU,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-06-05T21:02:08.078+0000) > > Funny video. > > However, perpetuating a running bias about a group of people is dumb. Not all Yasuo players are like that. > > It's the same sort of implication as saying, "every ___ (insert race here) person ever." You're so dumb you don't get it LOL
Show more

Kamehaamehaa

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion