: Duskblade Bug
I don’t mean when it tells you where a ward is and it goes on cd.. i mean when it’s on cd. It’s suppose to tell you if you’re seen?
Rioter Comments
: Why on earth did i get suspended for this???
ok fine whatever. even if i specify what i was saying and spelled it out.. that doesn't help. but still i think this is all being blown up way too much. like look at the rest of the comments.. it was a fun game, no one seemingly was having a bad time. im assuming i got reported earlier that day, and the "bots" picked up on something riot deemed punishable. idk. whatever the case, im sorry i guess. i am. or rather was a lvl 5 honor player. i thought i was a good player to play with. and then this happened and i just immediately got frustrated. having known the games i played that day, nothing seemed to be that bad. i can understand if i was cussing and being rude maybe. but i wasn't and i got really confused.
im legit not lying. i even spelled it out in this chat thing. "kid you suck." whatever. i guess ill just report every player from here on out for everything little thing they say. cause if this is considered punishable. then i cant even imagine the punishment for what others say on a regular basis in this game. if any of you guys actually work for riot. then just know that this is a stupid reason, because its a mere mole hill compared to the mountain of worse things i hear everyday. but i dont report every little thing people say. cause i can handle words. ive had people tell me to shove my own dick in my mouth, that i should find the nearest cliff and jump off, that my mother should have aborted me .. etc. but guess what.. im not going to ruin another persons future games by reporting them.. that makes me a dick, for actually taking anything seriously that i hear in a video game. can you see where this is all just a little bit ridiculous? a video game.. its not real. i have spent a lot of money and time on this game. this is my first offense ever, and i get suspended for something that almost everyone i know has used worse language and worse ways of telling me to "self-harm" myself.
are you kidding me?.... you have any idea how much worse stuff i hear on a regular basis from this game? KYS means kid you suck.. not kill yourself. "yourself" is one word. it would be KY.. not KYS, this makes no sense.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Need help dashing through walls with yasuo.
Rioter Comments

Kamro1992

Level 43 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion