: Nightblue gets a player Falsely banned.
Roaming teemo support is 1000% troll in the elo he plays in. It is not trying to win in any way shape or form. good riddance
: I hate this shit
Then don't play
: So just had a game with my yi going 0/0/3 after botched enemy invade
: [0.4] Boards Enhancement Kit - May 7
hai can you make this my avi thank https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/450590722702311425/574521854338007061/unknown.png
Rioter Comments
: Riot doesn't care
first time checking this forum since 2019: do not play LoL anymore, 90% of my friends have quit, and balance doesn't seem to be getting any better?
Ataraxas (NA)
: Apparently I was "attacking" someone?
: There are so many things to ban that I dont even feel good banning something
: If your champions lore were to end permanently...
: Get a friend and duo too, maybe you'll actually have fun in ranked on not cling on every little detail on why losing is not your fault.
> [{quoted}](name=JackMcSnipeyz,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vtXLM39x,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-10-14T19:45:38.869+0000) > > Get a friend and duo too, maybe you'll actually have fun in ranked on not cling on every little detail on why losing is not your fault. i don't blame anyone but myself when i lose. duoq is just stupid because it's a good 70% just smurfs boosting egirls that sent them nudes
: LeBlanc is nonsense
If she is no risk then play her to diamond
: That Vayne PBE change
akali does pretty much the same thing except shes always invis tho.
: Alright...so this is somehow punishable now?
its common knowledge that the moderating here is scuffed.
: Leblanc is such a great design.
calling her idiot proof is a really stupid thing to say. she takes skill. I acknowledge that she is obnoxious but don't go around larping that she's braindead easy to play lol
: 951 days and still no new Tahm Kench skin
sorry your name isn't lulu, lux, jinx, or miss fortune. you'll have to wait another year and a half.
: What is Your Favorite Ability for Each Key?
shaco's w is the best w because it makes people want to alt f4.
Eedat (NA)
: I'm not "triggered" by you throwing insults.
literally what was the point of this post? you just explained a normal basic thing that everyone already knows about
Rioter Comments
: Well I mean he did get a Soraka ult...
He also tanked a full combo from 2 champs, one being a burst mage
Rioter Comments
Ahris (NA)
: Ahri has 52.1% and is getting nerfed Wednesday
: If I am silver 1, I should NOT have a platinum player on my team, nor on the enemy team.
Rexxiee (NA)
: Can we make it so JG isnt the only thing that matters in the early game?
The best part about this is that all junglers I see, in games and streamers, are all entitled, whiny, and all pretend that their role is weak while always blaming their team for losses I just hate this stupid role and its players lol
saltran (EUW)
: No
Amazing argument - "No". Quite clearly destroyed me there, ol chap.
: {{champion:119}} {{champion:145}} {{champion:236}} {{champion:202}} {{champion:222}} {{champion:21}} {{champion:29}} {{champion:67}} I don't really need an argument here. These images probably gave most people PTSD of being two shot at some point
You could say that about literally any champion in the game ...
: They are garbage which just further supports that 8.11 was a huge failure. ._. Mostly because it was lazy.
that's true but this guy is larping on about how jhin and fucking MF 2 shot people lol the reason the adc changes were crap is because it just straight up neutered most of them that aren't inherently broken (like kaisa)
: Is it safe to say now that the ADC rework was a complete and utter failure?
MLDzXnRRR (EUNE)
: I would rather play vs Kassa than vs Zed, Yasuo, Talon, LB, Fizz etc...
i wouldn't. kassadin is complete aids
: So, are we still pretending that Irelia and Camille are not broken?
: If you ever feel sad about your life, remember
pornhub comments are more civilized than this board
: Reminder that it will be 2019 and this 3d model will exist in one of the biggest games ever made
: Riot, you have deleted items that were a problem in the game.
just delete every item in the game. it'd make league way more interesting
: [0.4] Boards Enhancement Kit - May 7
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/450590722702311425/491770411181146112/test.PNG thak umi dah
Bârd (NA)
: So if Nexus Blitz is being considered for a permanent game mode, why not Dominion?
Nsane (NA)
: You say that, but you can't beat the sound of the JT8Ds on the MD-88s. Sorry, Pratt & Whitney make the best jet engines.
> [{quoted}](name=Nsane,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9oxIT02k,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-09-07T04:07:18.612+0000) > > You say that, but you can't beat the sound of the JT8Ds on the MD-88s. Sorry, Pratt & Whitney make the best jet engines. But those are too small and low-bypass for PR events.
: RIP Boeing 747
just go to another boeing aircraft's engine. they said 747 engine, not 777 or 727.
Kythers (NA)
: _notices your engine_ owo whats this https://i.imgur.com/uhu0qcU.jpg
> [{quoted}](name=Kythers,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9oxIT02k,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-07T02:55:37.495+0000) > > _notices your engine_ owo whats this > > https://i.imgur.com/uhu0qcU.jpg https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/leagueoflegends/images/a/ab/Irelia_020.ogg/revision/latest?cb=20180321084055
: Yes, but what is it's occupant capacity?
> [{quoted}](name=DotEleven,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9oxIT02k,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-09-07T03:00:31.822+0000) > > Yes, but what is it's occupant capacity? Just look at that dude. That's ONE male. edit: on google, i found this https://esguerra1.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/kpj-delivery4.jpg
Kythers (NA)
: looking for girl gamers to oppress
: all this fuss about 747 engines but you guys need to realize something
Rioter Comments
Jikker (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Automated Riven,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=uoubi0tO,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2018-09-07T00:45:26.253+0000) > > So just I I am correct. Instructing some too "jump in a 747 turbine" is wrong. Memeing it in an attempt to draw attention to the poor actions of a certain indevidual is consider ok tho? Basically yes. It's okay to meme it as long as it doesn't directly attack or is used against a person or group of people (i.e. all x players can go meet in a 747 turbine). Using "747 jet" as a way to try to tell someone to harm/kill themselves is the main problem here and will not be tolerated.
> [{quoted}](name=Jikker,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=uoubi0tO,comment-id=000d0000,timestamp=2018-09-07T01:58:30.930+0000) > > Basically yes. It's okay to meme it as long as it doesn't directly attack or is used against a person or group of people (i.e. all x players can go meet in a 747 turbine). Using "747 jet" as a way to try to tell someone to harm/kill themselves is the main problem here and will not be tolerated. Kay, so https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/417073374586732560/487452187648327686/unknown.png https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/417073374586732560/487452522219438086/unknown.png https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/417073374586732560/487452584999780376/unknown.png
: dunno but mods seem to be really touchy rn
> [{quoted}](name=Kimchi870,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WE1Ma76E,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-07T00:05:53.965+0000) > > dunno but mods seem to be really touchy rn as i said in the other thread, im an aviation nerd, i want to be able to talk about 747 engines..
: Please avoid posting 747 turbine jokes on the Boards!
but im a big fan of aviation, 747 engines are very inefficient these days. i prefer General Electric GE90 that are on boeing 777s.
Rioter Comments
: Daniel Z Klein b Liek
my other post about 747 engines got removed so be careful joking about this. OMEGALUL
: PSA that Riot supports the Suicide of it's Male Playerbase
ive heard that the guy who actually posted the tweet is a rioter them self, anyone know if it's true or no?
Kythers (NA)
: manchild only thread
we prefer the term "non-binary-child"
: Straight Black Man Here
to be fair with how america is now, the worry of stray bullets is always there lmao
: You dumb fucks at Riotgames
I like this argument, very compelling.
Show more

Kanzaki Ranko

Level 93 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion