: I just remembered. I keep experiencing a bug in which the various (or all of them) hunter runes don't show what players I haven't gotten kills or assists on. Aside from that, it's annoying to not see any sort of animation or delay before he ults, or worse, flash ults. I cannot guess when he is going to and I tryies to use Cassio's w to ground him before he can. But I gave up because that basically is meaningless. I just wish there was a better indication of when he is going to r and 100-0 me or my team's adc.
His ult is pretty telegraphed and is very much flashable so your complaint confuses me.
: So lets talk about sylas
Their only mistake is their insistence that he be a laner who is anti mage, just make him what he naturally wants to be which is a mage jungler.
: What if Aftershock was based on the user's % resistances?
Easier solution is that ranged champions only get 1/6th of the effect of the keystone along side a new feature that crashes ezreal players every time they try to buy iceborn gauntlet.
: > [{quoted}](name=Wayward Son,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=r8J1ETX0,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-16T21:34:07.780+0000) > > No. The next Demacia champ needs to be one of their mounted wyvern knights. Why. Not. Both?
Because the position requires you to be a soulless psychopath and anyone who can bond with an animal is highly unlikely to be a psychopath.
: Riot's Ethics
The moment i knew they had a problem is when they had an employee who implied their customers should jump in a jet engine and did not immedietly condemn the statement and explain that his views don't reflect theirs, instead they pretended he never did that and only fired him after further screw ups.
: If mobile league is the celebration for the 10 year anniversary. Im done.
Personally i am expecting something on the level of classic rift where smite buffs still exist and the champions who were reworked return to how they were at that time, when it becomes hugely popular we can then demand it be made a permanent queue mode and abandon modern league completely.
jeskaiah (NA)
: Ranked loses all of its integrity when multi friends/club members can que for the same game.
Agreed on both points, carousel needs multiple fixes first being a 2 second delay between each person picking and teleporting the picker to the center then banishing them once they select a unit, it shouldn't be possible to not pick an item because the guy before you got his and is sitting on top of what you need its not strategy or luck at that point its being double punished for picking later which is stupid.
: is RNG really random?
They reduced the total draws on all champions by like 3 i believe, combined with the orbs drop champions which requires the system to "reserve" them for a reward is likely why we encounter these issues despite being only one of 2 players going for that build. In short i believe the champion orb rewards are majorly screwing up roll chances likely because they didn't bother to properly code it so the orbs pre reserve reward champions instead of just rolling as they are activated.
: Does the TFT RNG seem skewed based on performance to anyone else?
yup, i've had a few games where i am the only one building say nobles and everyone else is rushing a combo of shifter,void, yordle and it just stops offering me nobles until its too late.
: Winning on 97+ LP should give you a free win in promos - Change My Mind
It should yes but until that makes you watch more LCS its simply beyond riots power to fix.
Kovorix (EUW)
: What is wrong with League?: The devs.
Yup, we lost many of the great devs because they saw the changing direction in balance and were helpless to stop it so they decided to do other things instead. Those former rioters will never admit that of course just like people working on bioware "games" just needed a "change of pace" and assurances that the game is "great and in good hands". gotta love PR speak for we can't call them out for incompetence so we wish them well.
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: September 13
Shame on you, the recent balance decisions are shameful and you should feel terrible for it, do you not want people to play your game anymore? Here's a novel idea do competitive champion bans that no pro's can use just like EVERY OTHER COMPETITION DOES you don't need to always be a special snowflake its ok to do something the normal way.
iiGazeii (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Done25,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eNBUFm5w,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-13T21:50:34.692+0000) > > At least Yuumi can keep him company with her flat 20% decaying slow on Q. It no longer decays. Still a hard nerf overall, but her rank 1 Q is actually slightly better than before.
Doesn't matter if your picking yuumi at this point your literally trolling, i remember when riot said they were beyond the gutting of a champion to the point where they are unplayable trash but i guess they are breaking that promise.
Ztoka (NA)
: Srsly Riot, Somethig needs to be done
I feel almost all the changes were a mistake besides the art change to item drops and neekos help. increasing the exp to level just feels wrong like your fighting the game to succeed if you don't get any good champions early which puts you into a death spiral, getting champions from monsters seriously ruins the early pool draw and makes it harder to succeed at a comp if someone else got half the components for it and are sitting on it to sell later, the only champions that should drop from monsters should be 5 star units and only during the raptor or wolf round so its not too early to get that. In short i like neekos help, i hate champions droping from monsters and i hate the exp changes.
: Aatrox dropped to 42.75% Winrate this patch
It's not the minion damage that did this and your naive if you think it is, it does almost nothing to his clear overall except for a small slice of midgame. The real reason for this hit is because of the healing nerf on minions as you used to be able to get champion level healing by hitting cannon and now you can't so the sustain loss directly translates to a winrate loss but it might bounce back once they figure that out and play differently.
: what the actual fuck riot ?
The change means almost nothing in reality and if you did the math you would understand that, this will result in maybe a .2% winrate change on a champion thats currently below 50% so not a big deal. Again the buff/nerf only applies if your in the execution trigger zone so this changes almost nothing except in a very specific situation, increasing the execution threshold might actually lower her winrate since its not an kill marker and people often mistake it for that.
Neriticc (EUW)
: Evelynn is weak btw guys.
it's people like you why i argued why they never should have changed her stealth of make compromises in her kit like they did in the rework because the only way you would ever be satisfied is if she had no stealth, your complaints would be the same if she had a twitch style invis. Also that damage buff is only if your already in execution range and works out to something like 20-40 extra damage so not much in the grand scheme of things.
Rioter Comments
: Sorry but have to agree with the other guy here, it is very common to see junglers stop their camp to go for a countergank in high elo streams/proffesional matches. Having someone ignore your backpings and dying obviously sucks, but having your jungler not matching the enemy sucks just as bad, i.e. even if the laner does back off and enemy jungler doesn't even touch them, they will break their freeze, clear their wards and possibly even take a plate - all that for absolutely free. In previous seasons it wasn't the case (i.e. ganks were costly, as there was no catchup exp, there was no plates, no red wards, no duskblade...) and a gank where you didn't burn a summoner was a failure that set you behind, so I would agree with you, but nowadays it's just not the case, the only junglers who can allow themselves to just backping their laners instead of matching their enemy presence are ones that scale well enough to basically 1v5 lategame, like {{champion:11}} or so.
Yeah no, if i ping to back off i am not counter ganking and likely have a good reason for it like not being able to fight that {{champion:64}} {{champion:5}} {{champion:121}} because they straight up slaughter my champion until my champ gets ulti, if i did go the only result would be 2 kills instead of one, or one kill and a burned flash, or they turn on me kill me then clear my entire jungle and now i am useless entire game.
Xphineas (NA)
: Lets discuss your FIrst Amendment Right in coordination to League.
One could argue that since all expression is now done online the inability to post opinions that have been blacklisted for deletion on all online websites is effectively suppressing free speech, if the founding fathers had foreseen the internet they would have included it in that amendment, they literally couldn;t fathom a time when a corporation could deperson and deplatform someone, ex: make a video covering politics that youtube disagrees with? they shove you into a hidden box or outright delete your channel and you would have no recourse to this.
: > [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=wv64lhpW,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2019-08-23T16:47:03.637+0000) > > They literally completely changed the system. > > No, they aren't going to give it away for free just because an "overwhelming majority" want it free. Also, it's not an overwhelming majority - it's an extremely vocal and toxic minority on the boards/reddit that is against this. I think everyone wants it for free, but most of us accept and understand the decision to not make it free, and it is just the toxic vocal minority that wants it for free with no understanding. But lets be honest everyone wants free shit.
> [{quoted}](name=Master2139,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=wv64lhpW,comment-id=0000000100000002,timestamp=2019-08-23T20:35:35.935+0000) > > I think everyone wants it for free, but most of us accept and understand the decision to not make it free, and it is just the toxic vocal minority that wants it for free with no understanding. > > But lets be honest everyone wants free shit. Stop using this silly psychological warfare stuff only dumb people fall for it, basic stats were always free and now they are paywalling it which is a bad look period.
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: August 23
Will you be removing {{item:3161}} ? Any thoughts on yuumi winrate and how boring she feels to play as now? (i know i'll get hate for this one but its true) When new kayle inevitably starts jungling will you guys force her out of the role like you have done to other champions? (please don't tired of this happening)
: Yep, for the longevity of the game that's the way to go. Do you think DOTA lasted almost two decades because they catered to casuals? Do you think CS:GO has lasted as long as it has because it gives cookies to the dude in the lowest rank? Nope. High-tier balance has repeatedly proved that it's the right choice when it comes to keeping games fresh and relevant. The fact is casuals leave the moment they don't get their way, taking their large-but-temporary revenue stream with them. This means that your game has to survive on the dedicated ones and a thriving pro scene. We're seeing it right now in-fact: Casual players aren't getting their way so they threaten to leave the game in droves. Meanwhile the high tier/pros stick around because they both enjoy the game and/or are doing it for a career. If League balances around pros (or even just high ELO ala D2+), casuals will eventually leave but you'll have a dedicated, hardcore fanbase that will stick with the game for years to go. If League balances around casuals, casuals will play the game for a little while longer until they eventually leave, leaving you with a simplistic game made for the common player which has no lasting power as pros have moved on.
> [{quoted}](name=CaptainMårvelous,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OdEOR6HX,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-08-22T16:22:45.530+0000) > > Yep, for the longevity of the game that's the way to go. > > Do you think DOTA lasted almost two decades because they catered to casuals? > Do you think CS:GO has lasted as long as it has because it gives cookies to the dude in the lowest rank? > > Nope. High-tier balance has repeatedly proved that it's the right choice when it comes to keeping games fresh and relevant. The fact is casuals leave the moment they don't get their way, taking their large-but-temporary revenue stream with them. This means that your game has to survive on the dedicated ones and a thriving pro scene. We're seeing it right now in-fact: Casual players aren't getting their way so they threaten to leave the game in droves. Meanwhile the high tier/pros stick around because they both enjoy the game and/or are doing it for a career. > > If League balances around pros (or even just high ELO ala D2+), casuals will eventually leave but you'll have a dedicated, hardcore fanbase that will stick with the game for years to go. > > If League balances around casuals, casuals will play the game for a little while longer until they eventually leave, leaving you with a simplistic game made for the common player which has no lasting power as pros have moved on. Then you have a problem then, they are driving away casuals, they are also driving away dedicated players in mass as well, my friends list is mostly people who play ranked because thats all i played and these people played with me though even the worst of jungle apocalypses have suddenly started vanishing in this last season or 2 and that says something and its not good.
: 44.1% WR "no chance of winning"
Yup the only people i see losing to yuumi now are those who just sit back and let her do stuff without ever engaging on the ADC ever, they just let the adc mostly land free harass without ever retaliating because they fear yuumi will somehow perform dbz style fusion with jax, tryndamere, and qiyana.
Zeyphel (NA)
: Why are we nerfing Aatrox?
For the same reason yuumi was nerfed despite having a much much lower winrate then little aatrox here, worlds.
: > [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Eohdii0H,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2019-08-20T16:29:34.627+0000) > > I could list a few good ones for Miss Fortune. > > - Double Down: Q Ricochet Criticals onto champions from killing the initial target > - No escape!: Bullet Time waves that hit 3+ targets > - Still burning: Longest duration of Guns Blazing (because with Love Tap the cooldown can be reset before the effect expires) > - Bullet Hell: Highest total damage done with a single cast of Bullet time > - "Can't touch this!": Escapes made after activating strut (no damage taken between using Strut in combat and leaving combat) > > I know I added names. I think that helps create some engagement with the stats tracked. These are great! I'll send these to our lead designer. (The names are fun too. :D)
> [{quoted}](name=KenAdamsNSA,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Eohdii0H,comment-id=0000000100000000,timestamp=2019-08-20T18:08:56.877+0000) > > These are great! I'll send these to our lead designer. > > (The names are fun too. :D) Ok so i don't want to see any eternals stuff show up on my screen ever, currently it sounds like the only way i can do that is by muting people every match :/ i want a checkbox that says disable eternals, i don't want to see it or be bothered by either my ally or enemy yasuo spamming how many times they dabbed i don't give a crap.
: When's the last time you actually had fun playing League?
The date where eve was reworked, there is no champion that really plays like old eve did her playstyle was unique to say the least and while some people found it "boring" many quite enjoyed it. The only champion that even slightly gets close to how old eve felt is yuumi in her aspect of chasing down fleeing targets / slowly escaping from certain death but its just not the same.
Bârd (NA)
: Banshee's needs a buff. It's designed for a different game than what we're playing today.
They could easily fix the CDR issue by lopping off 5 CDR on every item that provides it across the board along side deleting ezreal.
Bazerka (NA)
: Curious if you had any thoughts around how we could design a system to account for things like how often a player communicates etc. Sounds like a lot of the factors that make up "balance" as you describe it is more around the people playing the game that you have to play with rather than the game itself?
Nobody is really asking for a system like that they would just like to not be in a match where everyone on their team is high silver/mid gold except for the adc who is bronze 4 or the opposite problem of having a ridiculously high ranked player vs people the system should never match him against. The drop in match quality after MMR was hidden has become more noticable as time goes on to the point where even the laymen are noticing the decline in match making quality. It was always a fear of mine that MMR was hidden for the main purpose of being able to play fast and dirty with match making and sadly that seems to be the case especially with the announcement of eternals which encourages the behavior which was used as a reason to remove being able to see MMR and for data sites to see said data as well.
Rioter Comments
Pyregent (NA)
: My entire team was support mains that got autofilled
Because there are straight up more support players now, i spent 4-5 seasons as a dedicated jungler with the occasional mid play but now am a dedicated support because i can do the job i did as a jungler better as a support, its no longer the junglers job to defend dragon its the supports job effectively. to be clear its still the junglers job to take dragon and like but to keep vision on it and encourage the enemy jungler to be doing other things with their time? support now does this.
: help im bad at jungle
Just accept the loss and the autofill protection it grants you and move on, you will never be decent at jungle role without dedicating yourself to it and even then people will still blame you even if you do everything right making you think your still doing it wrong so just accept the loss and move on.
: Thanks riot. Played since season 2, finally quitting this garbage heap.
Do remember your part of the reason the games like this, when old assassins had great all in kill potential but not so great escapes people were upset so now we have assassins with decent engage and great escapes so they can try again and again and again until they succeed once.
: DO NOT BUFF PANTHEON RIOT
The Yuumi buffs were not kneejerk, she has never gone above a 50% winrate at any point in her release history, your confusing frusterating to vs with too strong just like people who whine about yasuo do.
: I mean, I have Mastery 7 on current Eve and played off and on ever since her first rework when you could DFG and Ult from stealth, but w/e I even have better Eve stats than yours lmao. https://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=Spank%20the%20Fox F for Failure though
You don't really play eve in games besides one or two, though i myself stopped playing her a while ago because other ap junglers do her job better so there is literally no point to picking new eve eve over every other jungle option available. I stand by my assessment that old eve was a better champion overall, and the mere fact they are slowly removing the only things that make new eve good such as her clear speed only strengthens this opinion.
ImNinja (EUNE)
: Evelynn
The answer here is no, try color blind mode maybe it will bother you less like that?
FURRY V2 (EUNE)
: Do not worry, they won't buy it. They will get it for free. And they will soooo promote it, you can't imagine.
Its actually confirmed that streamers have been offered better drop rates as part of a "special promotion offer" it came out during the recent FTC investigation into loot boxes.
JuiceBoxP (EUNE)
: If riot focused on improving the game, people would be more willing to spend money on the game.
It's hitting a tipping point where even the silent majority are noticing the drop in game quality especially in ranked as those who used to spam ranked matches stop doing so and the already janky match maker they broke starts to really struggle to find matches because these players got tired of rigged matches so it just starts throwing together matches and balances out losses with a few wins sprinkled in here and there.
HàrrowR (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Ćold As Ice,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=82ke2I0N,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-14T19:07:13.536+0000) > > we should remove the whole Q being on hit part and buff the Q damage > it would be easier to balance {{item:3004}} {{item:3078}} {{item:3153}} {{item:3147}} {{item:3025}} but on-hit are the only items he ever built and the only items that he can build. What you're asking is to literally remove any synegry between his kit and the ONLY items that work on him, what's he going to build? Crit? Lethality, with no mana? It's like wanting tanks to not buildy tank items but crit instead, it just doesn't work. I don't even play Ez but there's a hundred different ways to nerf him and you choose the worst
If they can justify a large shift in playstyles in champions like eve and other reworks for the sake of balance and reducing how unfair a champion feels they can do so for ezreal as well, remove his on hit stuff change and buff his spells as needed.
Reav3 (NA)
: We do have a non-human in development right now, though it's still pretty early. Should, most likely, be sometime next year, assuming we don't ice box it since it's still so early in development
I know this is not related but thoughts on how yuumi is doing right now? her low winrate at all tiers seems rather concerning.
: New Eve’s kit is far better than the last Eve kit though. I thoughly enjoy having skills to use rather than being a shitty scary ult bot (thanks to that old sound effect) that runs kinda fast.
Good thing you don't play either new or old eve so what you enjoy doesn't matter in this case, A for effort on the trolling though.
: The best case scenario for 'reverting' a VGU would be to remake the old kit with the champion's new visuals. Reverting their model and animations is the unrealistic part, especially if the champion's gotten a skin since their VGU. Doubly so if the skin wouldn't work well on the old model at all. I mean, can you imagine how completely ridiculous Birdio would look on old Galio's model?
Nobody who asks for a revert wants the old models back, i want eves old kit reverted using her current model on live and just swapping out the spells for new spell work, no eve main ever thought the visual rework was bad even i think the visual part is fantastic just the kit thats not so great. The op of this little PSA is just making his own strawman by making an assumption that by revert we mean the old models to give his argument "strength" when its really just a lie.
rujitra (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Karn Bishop,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EK4AqyKW,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-14T01:41:24.788+0000) > > So apex has the same thing, you earn them by playing the champion, a shocking concept i know. > > I would pay for a map skin, announcer voices, minion skins and the like but paid stat trackers are straight up greed. Apex doesn't have specific stats tracked that are unique to a specific part of the game, do they? I'll admit that I'm not experienced with Apex stat tracking, so if you could provide a link to more information that'd be great.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EK4AqyKW,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-14T01:56:08.127+0000) > > Apex doesn't have specific stats tracked that are unique to a specific part of the game, do they? I'll admit that I'm not experienced with Apex stat tracking, so if you could provide a link to more information that'd be great. they do indeed, and they add more random stat trackers every big game update. as for proof just watch a few apex legends streamers, though most don't equip the useless trackers, and nobody will in league either.
rujitra (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Karn Bishop,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EK4AqyKW,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-14T01:29:54.565+0000) > > Your not seriously trying to say they don't come to the forums because people are upset at being charged for a stat tracker something even EA doesn't have the balls to do and using that as justification for avoiding boards? > > Of course riot goes to reddit to post because truly harsh criticism is straight up banned there due to the nature of reddit. You've continued ignoring facts and just echo chamber flaming them here. It's not just a simple "kills gotten" stat tracking, it's handcrafted unique stats special to each champion that require specific coding and bugtesting. But keep ignoring the entire post they made explaining this.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EK4AqyKW,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-08-14T01:32:59.034+0000) > > You've continued ignoring facts and just echo chamber flaming them here. > > It's not just a simple "kills gotten" stat tracking, it's handcrafted unique stats special to each champion that require specific coding and bugtesting. > > But keep ignoring the entire post they made explaining this. So apex has the same thing, you earn them by playing the champion, a shocking concept i know. I would pay for a map skin, announcer voices, minion skins and the like but paid stat trackers are straight up greed.
rujitra (NA)
: People wonder why Riot doesn't come
Your not seriously trying to say they don't come to the forums because people are upset at being charged for a stat tracker something even EA doesn't have the balls to do and using that as justification for avoiding boards? Of course riot goes to reddit to post because truly harsh criticism is straight up banned there due to the nature of reddit.
: Let's get this right: Eternals aren't "Achievements" (+Thoughts)
I would like to add that even EA (apex legends) gives out stat tracking for free because while they might be greedy overreaching pieces of scum they do have a partially functioning brain that tells them nobody would pay or like to pay for stat tracking.
Zeanix (OCE)
: Do not support Eternals if you want it to be free
I wont, just just i wont buy little legends or anything else anymore because riot long ago strayed into the path of evil, this evil is so bad that even EA doesn't do it without options for unlocking it for free like in apex legends.
: Now you pay money to show off extra supposed masteries.
Things i would pay RP for * map skins * custom voice announcer * custom minions * a interactive novel where you try to date ahri while avoid being killed on accident Things i would never pay money for * stat tracker * getting a 2 or 3 star little legend, lol * meddlers soul
Rioter Comments
: to the people hating Eternals
its Psychological tactics, it would be one thing if this was a personal thing that only you and friends in lobby can see, but its not, instead its global and i am sure will abuse several psychological tricks to mess with people who don't buy them and tempt them to. What really upsets me is according to the reasoning they gave for taking away being able to see MMR a system like eternals should go against their philosophy, but i tell you what if they return the MMR number then i wont be upset about eternals, deal?
Show more

Karn Bishop

Level 83 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion