Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Ch4nezz (EUNE)
: What are some of the best one shot champions?
Well he cant one shot people but he can definitely banish you to the shadow realm so mordekaiser?
Kai Guy (NA)
: https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/teamfight-tactics TFT boards for gameplay.
i did not know they had a board for it already
: their one of the hardest comps to get going and are extremely restrictive in their build options. You have to reroll lots and buy a lot of xp to make a comp work. Whenever you see a Yordle comp win it's because they go their draws and won hard, every other Yordle comp lost in stage 4
i think the game is just heavily rng based so getting yordles at least level 2 you would have to be the luckiest person
: Rapid firecannon prevents dodges. Build it, it's worth. Also you shoulda been here when Dodge runes were a thing. Hilarious stuff because they also included towershots.
thats good to know then, also i did play league when dodge runes and dodge jax was a thing im a league veteran
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Fed vs being Unfed damage Ratio?
im not talking about levels though I could be top lane for most of early game with my laner and we would be trading evenly all game staying the same amount of levels together but if they had 2 or 3 killes maybe from me or not it would not matter
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: I MADE IT TO GOLD!
Ahh i remember my experience and hard work getting to gold, now I too just recently got to plat for the first time ever on my main account and im still hoping to climb
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: You will have a better chance of success if you send a ticket as Reket DeAlk said. Good luck!
Well what should i place the ticket under??
: Send in a ticket to Riot support (top of the page where it says Support) and let them know. Pretty sure they can suspend the account and, if you want, help you get it back and make it more secure. Good luck!
idk man i feel like they dont even care and ive never posted anything for help before i dont even know how they can recover it when all the info has been changed. Plus this is just one problem, i know riot is dealing with alot of other peoples problems
Rioter Comments

Karotu007

Level 39 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion