: Solution, Dont first pick katarina, even better dont pick katarina ever. So you banned kassadin and you're first picking katarina. Now I just pick galio, and collect my free win. Onetricking katarina is a terrible life choice, the champion only really works in normals.
dude, you never tell a Kat one trick to stop playing Kat, ignore this guy op Kat is love Kat is life!
Kat XD (NA)
: 1 Tip to play against Katarina for every champion, from a long time Kat main. Part 1: A, B, and C
{{champion:69}} Kat can turn her champion to face away from you before using her ult, and your ult won't stun her. if you W her while she's ulting and kite away she won't be able to chase you also, because of the ground. singed and cass W and graves W are like the most annoying abilityes in the game
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Katareener,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3QifX2zd,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-06-28T22:50:59.128+0000) > > I saw someone who's level 33, and is already Gold 3 with only 8 wins and a 60% winrate, whereas I aced my placements this season 8-0 (this account was new at the time) and got placed into bronze 1.... I'll save you the trouble. My homie been playing since Season 4. He skipped Season 8 which is why he was still level 30. Been gold since season 5. https://na.op.gg/summoner/champions/userName=StraightOuttaQC https://imgur.com/atwJ642
ah that makes sense i guess.
Saezio (EUNE)
: and you checked and that player didn't play last season?
yeah they were only lv 33
lacuela (EUW)
: Yeah, I'm having exactly the same issue. Moreover, I only have this arcade skin, plus the Sona one, but I'm not good enough to play with her...XD I'll pry the same, whoever reads this, if you can solve it, I'll be thankful
First time I've ever heard of someone who's not good enough to play Sona :V
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Katareener,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=BkkHQkIb,comment-id=0002000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-28T17:39:20.756+0000) > > The difference between us is that I didn't go back to my match history to get all the exact details, I remembered he died a lot and used some numbers off the top of my head to try to make a point. If I "embellished" it was incidental, and irrelevant to the point of my argument. If the embellishment was unintentional, it shows that player claims can't always be trusted. If you're fuzzy on the details when attempting to make a point then don't make up details. Because giving incorrect information when judging if someone was intentionally playing poorly or not would mean coming to a conclusion based on incorrect information. > Have a great day, please stop replying as a courtesy, because unread notifications trigger my OCD and I have no interest in continuing this conversation. You can always just not reply, but I also have the right to address points you bring up in your own reply to me.
: > [{quoted}](name=Katareener,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=BkkHQkIb,comment-id=00020000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-28T17:30:16.081+0000) > > In the early game they fed more than a kill per minute, the beginning point of "afterwards" being first blood. I'm sorry I didn't clarify "not per minute for the rest of the game," I didn't think you'd make such a big deal out of it. In the early game you claimed that they fed 5 kills before the 5 minute mark. Yet looking at that game they had their 5th death 11 minutes in. You made claims and lied about the facts to make your claim that they were intentionally playing poorly more convincing. That you thought your story could use some embellishing should make it clear that there is reasonable doubt to whether or not this person was intentionally playing poorly. > Regardless of how he played after the 5 minute mark, whether he was actually trying after that point or not, any player of similar knowledge and experience to myself would know that giving a HYPERCARRY 5 KILLS IN THE EARLY GAME IS A VERY BAD THING AND SHOULD BE AVOIDED BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY. People are going to die, people who are losing the game are going to die more, and sometimes people are going to play poorly.
The difference between us is that I didn't go back to my match history to get all the exact details, I remembered he died a lot and used some numbers off the top of my head to try to make a point. If I "embellished" it was incidental, and irrelevant to the point of my argument. But as I said, it's whatever, you disagree and no matter what anyone says you will never change your mind so this conversation is pointless. Have a great day, please stop replying as a courtesy, because unread notifications trigger my OCD and I have no interest in continuing this conversation.
: > [{quoted}](name=Katareener,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=BkkHQkIb,comment-id=000200000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-28T17:23:04.362+0000) > > If I assume that matchmaking is putting me with and against players of similar knowledge and experience to myself, then Tahm Kench losing to Kayle at lv 1, and then feeding more than a kill per minute afterwards, is definitely trolling. If matchmaking is not putting me with and against players of similar knowledge and experience to myself, then matchmaking is broken and should be fixed. Okay, found the game you're talking about on your main. It was a 27m game and they died 14 times (with 3 kills and 3 assists). So your claim that they were feeding "more than a kill per minute afterwards", is *lying*. And further proof why Riot can't go trusting players on their claims.
In the early game they fed more than a kill per minute, the beginning point of "afterwards" being first blood. I'm sorry I didn't clarify "not per minute for the rest of the game," I didn't think you'd make such a big deal out of it. Regardless of how he played after the 5 minute mark, whether he was actually trying after that point or not, any player of similar knowledge and experience to myself would know that giving a HYPERCARRY 5 KILLS IN THE EARLY GAME IS A VERY BAD THING AND SHOULD BE AVOIDED BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY. These aren't things you forget just because you've been playing a different game for the last couple days. This is not even taking into consideration how EASY the matchup is as Tahm vs Kayle. How hard he bodies her. It shouldn't even be POSSIBLE for Kayle to kill him at level 1. It makes no sense whatsoever. But you'll come up with some defense, I'm sure, and there's not even a point in me voicing my concerns about this matter because they will just be dismissed as overreaction, so whatever, I might as well just scream at a brick wall.
: > [{quoted}](name=RedeemingLight,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=BkkHQkIb,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-28T17:20:06.468+0000) > > Let me guess. You are not in this ELO bracket are you ? What would my ELO have to do with that story being reasonable proof of anything?
If I assume that matchmaking is putting me with and against players of similar knowledge and experience to myself, then Tahm Kench losing to Kayle at lv 1, and then feeding more than a kill per minute afterwards, is definitely trolling. If matchmaking is not putting me with and against players of similar knowledge and experience to myself, then matchmaking is broken and should be fixed.
Rioter Comments
: Toxic SoloQ
slash mute all
: Soft Inting-Something HAS to be done...
Tahm Kench top vs Kayle in low Gold, gives up first blood at level 1, and 4 more before the 5 minute mark. "Sorry guys I haven't been playing anything but TFT for a few days I'm super rusty" Yeah ok man, whatever you say.
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: yea, I don't get it everyone is doing it in korea but the boards tell me that it's too expensive
> [{quoted}](name=D357R0Y3R,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JZwejk39,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-06-28T15:30:02.580+0000) > > yea, I don't get it > > everyone is doing it in korea but the boards tell me that it's too expensive It's an established and well-documented fact that 75% of boards lurkers have suffered a traumatic brain injury at some point since starting league.
: > [{quoted}](name=Myrmiron,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XxnnN3MA,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-28T16:14:07.838+0000) > > They're both probably way higher rank than you if they can get to Plat MMR while still silver. https://a.imge.to/2019/06/28/gtGhr.png this is one of them, i think that they both just got lucky in those matches
lol obviously very lucky rito pls fix borked sistem
: A turret has self destructed... how would this happen?
Azir spawns temporary turrets, when they expire they self-destruct
Rioter Comments
: Your shop will open up on the 29th. Saturday and should havr the arcade event with it. Riot wanted to spend a couple days to iron out tft first. And they needed it to
> [{quoted}](name=sliceruser,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hoEU3IP7,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-27T21:04:26.439+0000) > > Your shop will open up on the 29th. Saturday and should havr the arcade event with it. Riot wanted to spend a couple days to iron out tft first. And they needed it to Awesome thanks
: Riot forgot how to make a healthy champion
I have to disagree, I personally enjoy playing Akali, Yuumi, and Neeko, either because of the champions' playstyle or general aesthetic.
Rioter Comments
Destaice (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Katareener,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nbV10T5F,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-06-26T15:58:05.557+0000) > > Here we go with twisting words again. People love to inject their own meanings these days instead of asking for clarification on points they aren't certain about. The point was not that I'm going to throw a game that I could have carried because my team was bad, the point was that I should not be expected to stress myself out going super-mega-tryhard mode just to win a game for someone who obviously doesn't give a damn. If they want the L so badly they can have it. It's not like I haven't been saying perfectly polite and reasonable things like: "Hey guys, I can carry but I just need you to stop dying to the Vayne!" "Hey guys, I'm getting camped so I can't really roam, I really need you to stop losing 2v2 :)" and the one I don't say: "Hey guys, you're 0/10 at 10 mins against a Vayne, and top is 0/9 against a Kayle, I am playing Katarina, there's basically nothing I can do here, so I'm just gonna farm up and try not to die, so I can get at least some benefit from playing the rest of this game that you refuse to surrender in the form of KDA." > > Do I assume I'm better than someone who goes 0/9 in laning phase as OLAF vs KAYLE with NO JUNGLE INTERFERENCE? Yes, yes I do. Please, I dare you to tell me that's an unreasonable assumption. Lying about not being toxic when you refer to people as bad players in an arrogant and narcissistic manner isn’t going to save you. Nobody is twisting words, your poor choice of words painted a clear picture of the type of person you are. You’re still saying you found the game winnable and chose not to win it. Which means you threw the game out of spite of your teammates since you think you’re better than others.
> [{quoted}](name=Destaice,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nbV10T5F,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-06-27T00:26:52.441+0000) > > Lying about not being toxic when you refer to people as bad players in an arrogant and narcissistic manner isn’t going to save you. Nobody is twisting words, your poor choice of words painted a clear picture of the type of person you are. > > You’re still saying you found the game winnable and chose not to win it. Which means you threw the game out of spite of your teammates since you think you’re better than others. No, I'm saying that is unfair to expect me to put in the amount of effort necessary to make up for my teammates' lack thereof.
vimaid (NA)
: que for 9000 why?
Teamfight Tactics.
Rioter Comments
Pyrosan (NA)
: Why do you still play League?
Because I have to get gold at least once so I can stop playing.
Pika Fox (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Katareener,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zuuZr9pL,comment-id=0001000100010000,timestamp=2019-06-26T16:49:07.623+0000) > > I can build a deck with the cards in my Pokemon pack, and use it at the local card shop on Sunday to school some little kids in the ways of the unlimited format, can't do that with little legends. :V Your friends cant play LoL? Point is its essentially the same as a pokemon card pack. Open pack, see what you get. Likely unable to get duplicates, that would be the only complaint i can see as valid other than potential pricing; if they allow duplicate rolls.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zuuZr9pL,comment-id=00010001000100000000,timestamp=2019-06-26T16:54:10.529+0000) > > Your friends cant play LoL? > > Point is its essentially the same as a pokemon card pack. > > Open pack, see what you get. Likely unable to get duplicates, that would be the only complaint i can see as valid other than potential pricing; if they allow duplicate rolls. They don't have any gameplay effect. It's not comparable. If I open a pack of pokemon cards I might get a $20 card that I can resell at a profit, or maybe I'll get the 4th copy of something I need for my new deck, which serves a purpose in allowing the deck to actually function. Little legends are literally digital animated statues with random colors. I don't sit around with my pokemon cards with my friends going "Ooo isn't this one so pretty? Oo look at this one, it's my favorite!"
: yeah there's another secret. u climb by winning games. u win games by being good at the game.
> [{quoted}](name=HEAljvLykd,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1Ft2Ikys,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-26T08:07:00.297+0000) > > yeah there's another secret. u climb by winning games. u win games by being good at the game. https://i.ibb.co/K0S7kwv/matchmaking-is-fair.png My last attempt at promos to Gold 4. 1: Good team, 2: OK team (bad enemy mid), 3: Troll smiteless jungle soraka who bans my champ and tries to duo top, so the rest of the team decides to run it down mid instead, 4: I'm 1 kill up in lane by the time bot and top have fed a collective 20 kills to Vayne and Kayle, 2 hypercarries. 5: Same as the last game just replace Vayne with Tristana, and the enemy jungler was in my previous game and banned my champ. Sorry, you were saying?
Pika Fox (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Wilk Rycerz,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zuuZr9pL,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-06-26T16:04:01.353+0000) > > You can buy the base forms of each LL, but the variants as well as the upgrades are locked behind buying the eggs and getting lucky with the rolls. Yeah, which is fine. Its a pokemon card pack.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zuuZr9pL,comment-id=000100010001,timestamp=2019-06-26T16:15:35.804+0000) > > Yeah, which is fine. Its a pokemon card pack. I can build a deck with the cards in my Pokemon pack, and use it at the local card shop on Sunday to school some little kids in the ways of the unlimited format, can't do that with little legends. :V
: > [{quoted}](name=Soul Dealer,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nbV10T5F,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-26T08:36:26.874+0000) > > Then why do the other 4 members of the team get to influence your rank at all? you are the only one in control of influencing your rank yes you can lose games because of some people but you will also win games because of those people you will get inted you will get carried the only thing that influences you climbing is you carrying and not inting ie consistency over hundreds of games climbing the ladder in league is a grind and not a effort>result thing
> [{quoted}](name=Ornndyr2k19,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nbV10T5F,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-26T08:48:15.822+0000) > > you are the only one in control of influencing your rank > yes you can lose games because of some people > but you will also win games because of those people > > you will get inted > you will get carried > > the only thing that influences you climbing is you carrying and not inting > ie consistency over hundreds of games > > climbing the ladder in league is a grind and not a effort>result thing https://i.ibb.co/K0S7kwv/matchmaking-is-fair.png First loss: Smiteless soraka jg bans my one trick, whole team runs it down so I join in the fun. Soraka goes tryhard to avoid being banned for trolling. It works as I haven't seen any notifications yet. Second loss: Enemy vayne is almost 10 kills at 10 mins, enemy Cass support is about the same, they come roaring out of bot lane after I've been stuck laning vs a Zilean as Kat, getting camped by a Rammus. I can't leave my tower or I just die. Third loss: Enemy jungler was on my team the previous game, bans Kat. I win lane as Akali but, she's not a champ I'm comfortable carrying on, and bot and top decide to run it down again. And there we go. I win the first 2 games of my gold promos, and the next 3 games I lose because its my fault that I'm just so bad. I never get bad games like this, like, not this bad, EXCEPT IN PROMOS TO GOLD.
Zardo (NA)
: If you feel like you have no impact on the game you're not playing as well as you think you are.
Oh I feel like I have an impact, I just feel like the 10/0 Vayne/Thresh with 2 items each at 10 mins has a bit more impact.
Destaice (NA)
: I feel bad for anyone who gets matched with you seeing how you assume you’re better than anyone else who is in the same rank as you. It’s even worse when you consider that you just admitted to intentionally making your team lose winnable games because they had a bad game.
> [{quoted}](name=Destaice,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nbV10T5F,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-26T08:49:24.958+0000) > > I feel bad for anyone who gets matched with you seeing how you assume you’re better than anyone else who is in the same rank as you. > > It’s even worse when you consider that you just admitted to intentionally making your team lose winnable games because they had a bad game. Here we go with twisting words again. People love to inject their own meanings these days instead of asking for clarification on points they aren't certain about. The point was not that I'm going to throw a game that I could have carried because my team was bad, the point was that I should not be expected to stress myself out going super-mega-tryhard mode just to win a game for someone who obviously doesn't give a damn. If they want the L so badly they can have it. It's not like I haven't been saying perfectly polite and reasonable things like: "Hey guys, I can carry but I just need you to stop dying to the Vayne!" "Hey guys, I'm getting camped so I can't really roam, I really need you to stop losing 2v2 :)" and the one I don't say: "Hey guys, you're 0/10 at 10 mins against a Vayne, and top is 0/9 against a Kayle, I am playing Katarina, there's basically nothing I can do here, so I'm just gonna farm up and try not to die, so I can get at least some benefit from playing the rest of this game that you refuse to surrender in the form of KDA." Do I assume I'm better than someone who goes 0/9 in laning phase as OLAF vs KAYLE with NO JUNGLE INTERFERENCE? Yes, yes I do. Please, I dare you to tell me that's an unreasonable assumption.
Rioter Comments
: For anyone whose every tried coaching, did it actually help?
I had a replay review, and yes it helped quite a bit actually. I learned that I like to take bad trades in large minion waves (I tunnel on harassing my opponent), and that I need to stop trying to rush things when I spot a kill opportunity, because I get impatient and end up making a mistake that turns a good situation into a terrible one. I learned that I rely too heavily on my experience playing Katarina, and end up playing on autopilot and not thinking strategically about the game, the champions in it, how their kits interact with one another, and what my win conditions are. It can be hard to spot these things on your own, unless you know what to look for. I'd highly recommend coaching if you truly want to improve at the game.
: If someone has 50% winrate in silver/gold, they belong there, especially after hundreds of games. If they had 70% while still sitting in silver for hundreds of games, then yes, mmr is problem. MM is fucked up bcs of early season lp gains, when 40% winrate accs still managed to get to dia and even higher, that's the reason why ladder is so fked up, hopefully new season won't get P4 hardstucks in my dia games...
Here's the thing, they started off the game not knowing anything, they had a 40% winrate, barely hanging onto silver 4, but wanted to learn. Over several years, they learned everything they could about macro, wave manipulation, they drastically improved their mechanical skill and game knowledge far beyond what they were when they originally placed in silver... and over all that time, their winrate has increased, and now they're at 51%, so they are climbing... very.... slowly.... They brought a 40% winrate up to a 51% winrate, which means that if those early games, where they truly were a poor player, stopped being taken into consideration, and only the most recent games, after they've improved, were counted, they would have a much higher MMR than they do. And when I say hundreds or thousands of games, I'm not talking about a single season. MMR carries between seasons. Someone who was Diamond in season 1 started season 2 with Diamond MMR, and so on and so forth, so they basically got in early, were good at the game when the difference between a good player and a bad player was much larger than it is now (1v1 me Plat Kat mains). It is much much harder to climb out of Silver / Gold than it has ever been, because many players have very good mechanics and matchup knowledge. There are tons of resources out there, youtube videos and guides, that teach advanced concepts like wave manipulation, laning techniques, macro decision-making, etc. Your average Silver player from today would most likely perform pretty well in high elo games in earlier seasons. I've seen them hit 10 cs / min, track the enemy jungler (even predicting pathing), get deep wards, etc, all while maintaining VERY solid mechanics, scary on some champions like Riven / Yasuo one tricks especially. The issue is, they don't get teammates half the time. 50% of the time it's their turn to carry the game, instead of playing with other players who spend tons of time researching and practicing, they get to play with lazy morons who couldn't give half a crap about the outcome of the game and are only playing because it's a fun game and they wanna see what rank they end up at. Stack teams with players of similar skill, in their main roles, and the good ones will climb rapidly while the... less good ones will fall rapidly, leave it the way it is and both the good and bad players maintain a 50% winrate because half the time the good players are good enough to carry the bad ones, and half the time the enemy team's good players are good enough to carry THEIR bad players.
: > [{quoted}](name=Katareener,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xhknlLld,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-26T06:25:43.429+0000) > > Where's all the chests at? > > https://i.ibb.co/NSDxc3x/league-keys.png > > I need to use some of these keys.... wana trade? LMAO
> [{quoted}](name=WatchDogs Legion,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xhknlLld,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-06-26T06:51:11.699+0000) > > wana trade? LMAO lol sure thing
Rioter Comments
: Some might say that we look at promotional games with much more severity because they mean more. However... I’ll admit that I got suspended for mental booming after losing a promo game because I had 2 teammates that claimed they didn’t play the role they were assigned (they also terribly fed). Then I looked at the enemy team, and they were all on their mains. Even then, I didn’t actually flame anyone on my team. It was a remark made by the enemy in post-game lobby that sent me wild. Regardless of if I was just unlucky or if the system is significantly imperfect, it certainly is angering.
I heard something about the system matching you with players who are in their provisional games / have much lower MMR than the enemy team to "prove that you are better and deserve to climb." If that's true it's a complete pile of crap for a system, because if more than one of my opponents are at least as competent as I am, and there are a bunch of gibbering monkeys on my team, they are going to hardstomp the game no matter what I try to do to stop them. Winning doesn't even feel good anymore, because it's rarely due to my skill as a player and almost always due to the enemy team just having a few bad players on it that I was able to take advantage of. Even the game where I went 24/2, you'd think "oh wow you carried that game super hard" which I guess is true, but only because the enemy bot lane constantly overextended without vision, didn't look at their map or listen to MIA pings, and tried to hide under turret with 10% HP against an OTP Katarina... I'm surprised the "role detection system" didn't think I was playing Kat support with how much time I spent bot lane farming free kills from awful players (one of which was Gold 3...)
: Where's all the keys at................
Where's all the chests at? https://i.ibb.co/NSDxc3x/league-keys.png I need to use some of these keys....
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Katareener,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vWRmfqXP,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-26T05:35:19.039+0000) > > How to Zed: > > 1. Press R on squishy > 2. Miss everything > 3. Auto attack them a few times > 4. Switch back to your ult shadow > 5. +300g Hey give them some credit. They land their spin. That they physically can’t miss after their ult.
Ryelic (NA)
: Well, ADC and support naturally get xp slower than other roles because they have to share. It's fairly normal for the other lanes to be a number of levels ahead, especially if they get picks/don't die. Just the nature of the beast, I'm afraid.
Exactly this. As a mid laner I often rely on hitting lv 6 before bot lane to make an early play before the enemy bot lane gets their ultimates.
: The thing that really pisses me off about zed isnt his high burst.
How to Zed: 1. Press R on squishy 2. Miss everything 3. Auto attack them a few times 4. Switch back to your ult shadow 5. +300g
Nhika (NA)
: I guess saying "STOP INTING BOT" is toxic now.
"Hey guys, try to play safe, they are pretty far ahead of you now." "Please try not to keep dying, I can carry but I need time to farm up first, just please stay safe." "Look this isn't about showing off skills, they are 3000 gold ahead of you in items, you can't win even if you outplay them as hard as humanly possible." Said all of those in a single game, still didn't work, they went a combined 0/10 at 10 mins as Ashe / Pyke vs Vayne / Cass... So yeah, even if you are polite about it, there's actually no point, if someone really wants to prove that they are the most braindead person to ever exist, there's nothing you can do to stop them.
: You ranked sistem si poop shit!
Agree 100%, as soon as I get gold I'm never playing ranked again. I'm only playing ranked for the end of season rewards, and once I've unlocked those there is literally no point in continuing. There is nothing fun about gambling to me.
: Promo matchmaking is a twisted joke.
And of course there's no response to this, nobody wants to talk about this, because this is PAR for the course. You play your ASS off in your promo series but it doesn't matter because you're either gonna get lucky and have a team that hasn't suffered a severe brain injury in the past 24 hours, or you're gonna get unlucky and get trolled / griefed / inted / etc. Boy, what a real measure of my skill as a player. I feel so accomplished for having gotten so close to gold. If only I were good enough to play everyone else's champion for them, maybe I would deserve to be promoted.
Rioter Comments
Pika Fox (NA)
: Didnt know riot was now the elected US government. Theyre doing pretty well for themselves. Might want to look up how censorship works before using it as a defense. Also might want to look up what assault is, as actual threats of harm or encouragement of suicide qualify as assault, which is not protected speech. Sure, it wont be censored, but youll go to jail for it.
Zero tolerance covers a wide variety of words and phrases, I'm quite familiar with the rules, I made sure I wasn't breaking them with my post. Perhaps the rules should be replaced with a single sentence: "If we don't like what you say it's not ok to say it."
: Thread deleted, posting revoked, for a "threat."
Lol... they censored my post where I made a reference to a dictatorial leader who was renowned for his censorship practices. I just finished vomiting from an irony overdose, thought you all should know.
: > [{quoted}](name=Katareener,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=8U9TK4wF,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-23T23:57:42.762+0000) > > It's OK guys, IDGAF you can all live in your little lala fantasy safe space where nobody is allowed to say anything that makes you uncomfortable. Have fun in 1984. Thanks! I hope you find somewhere where the rules are more acceptable to the sort of discourse you seek to engage in.
I won't, the disease is spreading too quickly. Thanks for the words of encouragement though.
: Thread deleted, posting revoked, for a "threat."
It's OK guys, IDGAF you can all live in your little lala fantasy safe space where nobody is allowed to say anything that makes you uncomfortable. Have fun in 1984.
Show more

Katareener

Level 45 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion