: To the people who are Saying Season 9 is the worst season and calling it worse than season 8
Last season diamond was worth something. This season, solo queue doesnt actually matters since riot gave season 8 plat the opportunity to hit d1. Ranks doesnt mean a lot anymore. As a game overall, its still better then season 8, i agree. But high elo is so doomed that season 9 is just a joke to me.
: > [{quoted}](name=Katsumi41,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=OnKMIAXY,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-05-24T01:18:30.185+0000) > > Im actually about to stop playing the game because of all those sexist comments, it makes me want to throw up. It happens about every single game and it feels like those player never have any consequences because theres just many of them. > > > https://gyazo.com/98fbe64526c111800f08b53f8b311659 > https://gyazo.com/9c806e02c26539d476dc12c82029fe8c > https://gyazo.com/8dd417d34a0949d18ab9468590c446f7 > https://gyazo.com/7f58c49c4dd18b01314525dab6624de2 At the risk of getting downvoted into oblivion, here's a piece of advice. Stop telling people you're female. You're quite obviously doing it, and you're doing it often if you're seeing this much sexist nonsense in the chat regularly.
> [{quoted}](name=RobShizzle,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=OnKMIAXY,comment-id=0012,timestamp=2019-05-25T17:59:24.041+0000) > > At the risk of getting downvoted into oblivion, here's a piece of advice. Stop telling people you're female. You're quite obviously doing it, and you're doing it often if you're seeing this much sexist nonsense in the chat regularly. Actually read what i've replied please. I never tell anyone im a female. Even if I do so, does it gives ANYONE the right to insult? The fact that you see someone different doesnt give you the fact to be an a**h***.
: Hey, I won't say don't worry about it, but let me explain to you the idea behind stereotyping people in a condescending way. Many people that do this kind of thing feel inferior and weak because they have no argument to stand on. They are mentally unstable, due to various factors, and take the easy road and put others down for aspects of themselves they either cannot change, or should not change. The truth is women can kick my ass in most video games. I'm a guy, but I have seen through experience that male or female shows absolutely no cognitive difference in terms of how we play the game. Guys that do this aren't actually trying to actively insult you to hurt you as their only goal. They need something to step on in their moments of failure because they are weak emotionally. I'm not making excuses for these people or invalidating how you feel. I just want you to know possible reasons that are not related to you at all may be contributing to your issues. I want you to know that I care and think about how this affects women. And the sad thing is, they're shooting themselves in the foot. I for one would love it if more women played video games, so I could meet them online and maybe become friends and find my partner through an associated network. I can't imagine a world in which these guys would act this way towards women and not expect to be single for a very long time. So really, it all amounts to stupidity and immaturity. I am sorry you have to take our immaturity, but know that in the end, you'll come out ahead of them because you don't need to put someone down for something outside of their control to make yourself happy.
> [{quoted}](name=This Is Your Dad,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=OnKMIAXY,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-05-24T16:34:01.189+0000) > > Hey, I won't say don't worry about it, but let me explain to you the idea behind stereotyping people in a condescending way. > > Many people that do this kind of thing feel inferior and weak because they have no argument to stand on. They are mentally unstable, due to various factors, and take the easy road and put others down for aspects of themselves they either cannot change, or should not change. The truth is women can kick my ass in most video games. I'm a guy, but I have seen through experience that male or female shows absolutely no cognitive difference in terms of how we play the game. Guys that do this aren't actually trying to actively insult you to hurt you as their only goal. They need something to step on in their moments of failure because they are weak emotionally. > > I'm not making excuses for these people or invalidating how you feel. I just want you to know possible reasons that are not related to you at all may be contributing to your issues. I want you to know that I care and think about how this affects women. And the sad thing is, they're shooting themselves in the foot. I for one would love it if more women played video games, so I could meet them online and maybe become friends and find my partner through an associated network. I can't imagine a world in which these guys would act this way towards women and not expect to be single for a very long time. > > So really, it all amounts to stupidity and immaturity. I am sorry you have to take our immaturity, but know that in the end, you'll come out ahead of them because you don't need to put someone down for something outside of their control to make yourself happy. I do understand what is it. I really do. My only problem with this is that it is recurent. I never got anyone insulting before getting into d2-d1 games. It's just the fact that it happens all the time that is bothering me. I feel like the do this because they have an ego and thats the problem right there. People have egos but they are so immature and stupid.
: A lot of incels play this game
> [{quoted}](name=Quiet Dude,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=OnKMIAXY,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-05-24T12:34:14.204+0000) > > A lot of incels play this game You're right bud, and thats the sad part.
: I'm pretty sure you cause this somehow, announcing you are a girl or whatever... Some time ago one of my other accs was a main support with (Morgana, Soraka, Lulu) and somehow i was NEVER assumed to be a girl.... Just strange....
> [{quoted}](name=Ph03n1xb1rd,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=OnKMIAXY,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2019-05-24T20:53:56.139+0000) > > I'm pretty sure you cause this somehow, announcing you are a girl or whatever... > > Some time ago one of my other accs was a main support with (Morgana, Soraka, Lulu) and somehow i was NEVER assumed to be a girl.... Just strange.... I never told anyone that I was a girl in game. But you know, once you get to pretty high elos, people knows you because you have ''a name''. Why would I anyways? I dont want to be insulted more...
ZaFishbone (EUNE)
: Just report and move on. And maybe try to friend and play with ppl who you see are nice. It makes the gameplay much easier to have a pal who you know won't flame or harass you.
> [{quoted}](name=ZaFishbone,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=OnKMIAXY,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-05-24T08:12:50.672+0000) > > Just report and move on. And maybe try to friend and play with ppl who you see are nice. It makes the gameplay much easier to have a pal who you know won't flame or harass you. That's a ranked game. I don't like norms since im d2 and im always matched with plats.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Rank lp gain. Let's make this a reality.
I think that its fair enough. Why would you gain more points if you don't deserve to? Yes, it's a waste of time but it wouldnt be faire to have a free lp because that is not how mmr works. Also, if you have a good mmr , you normally gain more than you lose so just take it like a free win. Also, if you win that game, you're going to have a really good mmr so take it like something good because all tat matters is your mmr, not the number of lp you have.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Nea104 (EUW)
: Sadly they won't. They don't care about utility playstyles. The burst-fiesta has been meta for more than 1 year now. Moreover, a Master support main (and former Challenger), recently showed how you need such disgusting AP damage dealers/spammers, in order to carry in low elos as a support. Sad :C
> [{quoted}](name=Nea104,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AKb4FNyE,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2018-12-27T17:52:29.147+0000) > > Sadly they won't. They don't care about utility playstyles. The burst-fiesta has been meta for more than 1 year now. > > Moreover, a Master support main (and former Challenger), recently showed how you need such disgusting AP damage dealers/spammers, in order to carry in low elos as a support. Sad :C You're so right. I cannot play in my own elo anymore because i dont play mages that are overpowered. I climbed to d3 this season playing Nami, Lulu, Thresh and Karma. I got demoted to d4 at the start of preseason with the incredible dark harvest being so op (it was fun to play against zyra brand and losing, really fun). So i was like 85 lp into d4 and then they merged d4 and d5. The problem started there. I coudnt play some supports because you would see some op combos and i kept going down because they just deal so much damage :(. It feels really bad because i know that I am good. I don't know what to do in this elo, it just feels so bad and frustating to predict what the ennemy team will do and to have no power to do anything about it... It's just not as satisfying as before where you climbed as a support because you actually knew how to play, not because you where good at abusing mages and one shoting an adc.
: Champions such as Velkoz & Xerath should NEVER be "supports"
As a support main myself, i think that vel is so unhealty. The problem with the champ is that he deals so much damage damage in early game and if you take into account the ''trading stance'' it is so easy to abuse. Also, the other support cannot substain the amount of damage he does so it is really hard to play agaisnt him because even if you dodge half of his spells, he will still outdamages you because with one spell + commet he does more damage than you can heal with a Nami heal or even shield (or even 2 nami heals when you take into account that 1 heal is about 100+ healing at lvl 5 and 1 vel spell is about 150-200). Imo the fact that vel is played supp is not that bad. Before, i was able to play againt anything but supps got nerfed as bad as adc. I would lower his damage in early and also remove that stupid true damage because with one ult, he can actually do 100 to 30-40. That is not viable for bot lane because i dont see a lot of counter play against it. Yes, you can cc him but whats the point if you're going to have to back or die because he's got other spells ? I actually see a conflict with this. Is Vel'koz a Support or a Mage (Mid)? I understand that it is hard to balance, but you can't have mages support because you actually just do damage. I feel bad because that's not the old league I know. Before, you didnt have to hit a spell to be good and win, you had to know how to actually do things like warding and how to do macros. Now it's just like ''Oh let's see who can one shot the other one first'' It is actually destroying my fun as a support who plays enchanters to see mages in my lane. What can i even do? Enchanters are like the useless champ of the rift atm because mages are so overpowered bot lane, it's not even fun.
: I'm starting to think this meta is exactly what LoL needed. It punishes bad habits like bad positioning, being too lazy to ward, lacking map awareness, and just downright bad decision making. You avoid a lot of deaths by just simply paying attention to whats going on around you. But it seems like so many experience tunnel vision. Then end up dying in stupid situations because they didn't pay attention to how close they went to the enemy tower. Or how they walked right into an ambush. Just dumb stuff like that is what leads many to go "damage is too high!" and blame their teammates.
> [{quoted}](name=UlyssesISR,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IKyGxcH2,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-12-25T18:59:39.918+0000) > > I'm starting to think this meta is exactly what LoL needed. It punishes bad habits like bad positioning, being too lazy to ward, lacking map awareness, and just downright bad decision making. You avoid a lot of deaths by just simply paying attention to whats going on around you. But it seems like so many experience tunnel vision. Then end up dying in stupid situations because they didn't pay attention to how close they went to the enemy tower. Or how they walked right into an ambush. Just dumb stuff like that is what leads many to go "damage is too high!" and blame their teammates. HAHAHAHHA!!! Try to play anychamp like an enchanter or an adc. You get one shoted even if you are in a perfect position. Kha can one shot nami from lvl 3. You think it's normal that even the ''good players'' (D3+) get one shot? I blame high damage as a D2 support who just keeps getting demoted because all the support are useless and i cant even keep my adc from dying (or myself!) I know im good, and good doesnt mean that i can hit one spell and deal 300 damage at 10 min. Being good is knowing when to ward and when to do objectives. The damage is too high. Leaving no counter play at all. That's the problem.
: > [{quoted}](name=Katsumi41,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AwlaWh2J,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-12-23T21:53:01.194+0000) > > I do not think that this sould be a good in game mechanic, I think it would be useless. To show stats like these do not really tell if you are being usefull at all. For example, if you shield yourself in the minion wave, you will still get the stat even if you are not helping that much. Also, if your team does not realise what you are doing, then its not your fault, play your game and if they talk to you about not being usefull, then think about the fact that they are being useless trying to tilt you or even just typing for nothing > > Also, i think that the problem rn is the fact that enchanters are the worst champ in the whole game. I would recommend you to play champs like Vel, Lux, Brand and etc. in order to really be usefull :/ > > (I understand the strugle btw, I got to Diamond 3 playing enchanters and now i feel more useless than ever...) Hello sir, is there any tips on playing support based on what champions to play? I been struggling with Pyke because soraka simply punished me for missing my q. I often missed the R, and lane seems to be over at 4 mins or less because adc and I just keeps fighting. Also every game I go 0/7 before 10 minutes. Switched to ADC as Varus and enemy soraka simply punishes support and I. As long as there is a cannon minion, soraka and ADC goes in all, and we lose big time. My question is I only stick with Braum and Alistar but I have lost interest. Is it best to work on these two champions and my warding to imrpove my rank?
> [{quoted}](name=Persevence,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AwlaWh2J,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-12-24T01:33:11.228+0000) > > Hello sir, is there any tips on playing support based on what champions to play? I been struggling with Pyke because soraka simply punished me for missing my q. I often missed the R, and lane seems to be over at 4 mins or less because adc and I just keeps fighting. Also every game I go 0/7 before 10 minutes. > Switched to ADC as Varus and enemy soraka simply punishes support and I. As long as there is a cannon minion, soraka and ADC goes in all, and we lose big time. > My question is I only stick with Braum and Alistar but I have lost interest. Is it best to work on these two champions and my warding to imrpove my rank? To improve rank atm you do not have to be good. Just play a champion support that can one shot, the game does not need supports at the moment. Adc are worst then ever and supports are useless because adc can't do shit.
: I finally figured it out
EVERYTIME I SEE YOUR USERNAME IN THE BOARDS IM SO HAPPY BECAUSE YOU'RE SO FUNNY TY FOR EXISTING
: riot: support request
I do not think that this sould be a good in game mechanic, I think it would be useless. To show stats like these do not really tell if you are being usefull at all. For example, if you shield yourself in the minion wave, you will still get the stat even if you are not helping that much. Also, if your team does not realise what you are doing, then its not your fault, play your game and if they talk to you about not being usefull, then think about the fact that they are being useless trying to tilt you or even just typing for nothing Also, i think that the problem rn is the fact that enchanters are the worst champ in the whole game. I would recommend you to play champs like Vel, Lux, Brand and etc. in order to really be usefull :/ (I understand the strugle btw, I got to Diamond 3 playing enchanters and now i feel more useless than ever...)
: > [{quoted}](name=Öskan,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XyYpMiPT,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2018-12-16T19:14:00.651+0000) > > i agree with many things on your post but this is straight up bullshit lulus early damage is pretty high tbh ofc late game this aint the case anymore (but it shouldnt be haha at least on support lulu) > the shield nerfs combined with the item and the base stats nerfs of last year were just overkill for a support like lulu who needs to get a little bit closer than janna/sona/nami Glitterlance has more range than Hymn of Valor. Wild Growth has the same range as Crescendo. Sona's auras are 350 radius to allies. Lulu does not need to be closer than Sona to be effective.
> [{quoted}](name=AsTheSunSets,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XyYpMiPT,comment-id=000d0000,timestamp=2018-12-16T19:29:34.156+0000) > > Glitterlance has more range than Hymn of Valor. Wild Growth has the same range as Crescendo. Sona's auras are 350 radius to allies. Lulu does not need to be closer than Sona to be effective. Sona does not have a skill shot on her Q. I think that the fact that Lulu needs to actually hit the skill shot is noticable.
Abuse me (EUNE)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Abuse me,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XyYpMiPT,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-12-16T10:54:49.866+0000) > > <Removed by Moderation> You must be the type of player playing Rengar and Kha and just staying in bush and complaining when a support actually keeps you from one shoting an adc. you know, it's called COUNTER PLAY. Riot destroyed that counter play. -Finally, it actually requires more than half a brain cell because when i do a little mistake, I die. When you compare it to any tank or any other mages, they do not die because they have so much escape and they deal so much damage that you can't even play around mistakes anymore.
: Formerly a Sona main and have multiple M7 enchanters. Yeah, they feel like crap. I've always thought Luluu was a lot harder than people gave her credit for because she has so much she can do with her kit and so little time to do it. Do I shield an ally or damage an enemy to better reposition Pix, do I speed boost our engage or peel theirs, do I ult our tank for the extra knockup or save it for defense? People always thought all they could do was press E to shield, and they can succeed at the most basic level there. But there's so much more they can do. But now they're too weak to do anything.
> [{quoted}](name=Ionian Vulpix,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XyYpMiPT,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2018-12-16T14:53:27.276+0000) > > Formerly a Sona main and have multiple M7 enchanters. Yeah, they feel like crap. I&#x27;ve always thought Luluu was a lot harder than people gave her credit for because she has so much she can do with her kit and so little time to do it. Do I shield an ally or damage an enemy to better reposition Pix, do I speed boost our engage or peel theirs, do I ult our tank for the extra knockup or save it for defense? > > People always thought all they could do was press E to shield, and they can succeed at the most basic level there. But there&#x27;s so much more they can do. But now they&#x27;re too weak to do anything. THANK YOU. I have to agree that enchanters seems easy. But it is hard once you hit a pretty high elo. (D3 might not be high elo, but it aint bad). I absolutly love the fact that I can do so much with Lulu's kit. It just doesnt feel as good as before because the only thing i can do is shield... I cannot even do my e-q combo in early game because a single aa from any mage deals more damage than my whole combo.
King Lego (EUNE)
: Yeah...I'm sorry but the shield nerfs was well deserved for your class. It was so broken that it was just free LP to diamond. What you said proves it enough. "I went from B3 to D3 in those 3 years by playing mostly enchanters" Shield spamming and champions like Janna was what caused the bot lane problem, where no matter which lane does well, bot lane only makes an impact. I remember playing a match where a Janna just spammed so much shields on her MF ADC and made our damage nothing as if we didn't even had items. I was Vel'Koz (a true damage champion) with a master yi (also true damage), Maokai and a bot (I forgot who). That match gave me a headache because of how stupid it was to an extent I flamed the enemy team to oblivion and even reported them. I even play Sona support (plus Braum) when I get autofilled support. Before the nerf it was mostly auto-win. The enchanter class has no problem. You just need to time your shields. However, with the too much damage problem on the loose and even worse, not even tanks can do their own roles anymore.
> [{quoted}](name=King Lego,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XyYpMiPT,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2018-12-16T15:28:11.977+0000) > > Yeah...I&#x27;m sorry but the shield nerfs was well deserved for your class. It was so broken that it was just free LP to diamond. > What you said proves it enough. > &quot;I went from B3 to D3 in those 3 years by playing mostly enchanters&quot; > > Shield spamming and champions like Janna was what caused the bot lane problem, where no matter which lane does well, bot lane only makes an impact. > > I remember playing a match where a Janna just spammed so much shields on her MF ADC and made our damage nothing as if we didn&#x27;t even had items. I was Vel&#x27;Koz (a true damage champion) with a master yi (also true damage), Maokai and a bot (I forgot who). That match gave me a headache because of how stupid it was to an extent I flamed the enemy team to oblivion and even reported them. > > I even play Sona support (plus Braum) when I get autofilled support. > Before the nerf it was mostly auto-win. > > The enchanter class has no problem. You just need to time your shields. > However, with the too much damage problem on the loose and even worse, not even tanks can do their own roles anymore. Soooo you're saying that because I played enchanters, i do not deserve my Diamond? I actually played Leona during one season, Blitz the other one and now i play enchanters because they are fun to play :) But hey, if Janna is so free, why isint everyone Diamond? Why im a Diamond 3? I played thresh to get there. Some pyke also. I hated it.
Rioter Comments
Zed genius (EUNE)
: Getting Diamond 3 was really worth it this year
So you're telling me we don't have Rank Borders anymore? Why are they removing all the good things? Im kinda pissed lol
: The sheer joy of even seeing Force of Nature, Wriggles Lantern, and other old school items in the shop was enough to make me like it. The gameplay is super fun so far.
> [{quoted}](name=Cronofuge,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Y7prEj1c,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-08-17T21:27:21.826+0000) > > The sheer joy of even seeing Force of Nature, Wriggles Lantern, and other old school items in the shop was enough to make me like it. The gameplay is super fun so far. That's also a really good point :)
  Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Katsumi41,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=kogpTWGz,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-06-24T15:25:56.900+0000) > > To be honest, you CAN carry your team. I think that you should really focus on yourself because from what you stated about your mates, they are the reason you are not winning. I understand what you are saying and how tilting it might be, but Solo Queue is, imo, a good way to see what you really deserve if you play a good amount of game. I used to be B3 2 years ago. Now im plat 1, so close to diamond. > > You&#x27;ll climb if you start to understand that sometime it&#x27;s not your fault if you lose a game, just go to the next one AND don&#x27;t tilt because of that game, we all get people who sometimes go bad in lane or are on a bad streak. But it is also the same case for the other team (someone with a 39% wr on the ennemy team). You don&#x27;t get to choose with who you play. All you get to choose is if you want your team to affect the way you play (if you tilt, you will probably lose the game (from my experience with the game)). > > Also, how can you say they want an S? Ez needs to farm a lot to get his core. Farming is way better than killing someone (more xp + gold) but after, it all comes to &#x27;&#x27;Macro&#x27;&#x27; plays. An adc can&#x27;t farm all game. He also needs to fight when it&#x27;s the time to. > > Finally, you might want to ask yourself &#x27;&#x27;What could have I done better this game to climb?&#x27;&#x27; in order to learn and be better. Idk if this can help you but have a nice day on the rift! {{sticker:sg-kiko}} First let's talk about that Ez part, we killed their team like 3 times atleast and we put 3 of them on 30 second Cd of death so we scream for ez come let's do baron please, he ignore us and stay in jungle farming both sides over and over like 3 times atleast ofcourse once the timer of game reached 35min the weak useless jinix hit her spike and start to rocket us to death costing us game even after we put her behind. Second let's talk about carrying part, my problem is i mostly play top lane and i carry hard only when i play with wukong but wukong problem he isn't a great blind pick in top lane cause he could get shut down in lane phase so i tend go with my second main in blind pick which is urgot. I tend to make amazing score with urgot almost in every game and shut down my laner for ever but sometime urgot isn't flexible champion that able to just go on their feed carries and destroy them to carry. Yes i do tend sometime to win 1v3 as urgot but it not working for me, since you have more years in this game what you suggest to me ?
> [{quoted}](name=ValiantKiller,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=kogpTWGz,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-06-24T21:09:23.664+0000) My suggestion is to try your best all the time. With the champions, you can try to play some of the ''op'' one to climb faster. Top isnt the best lane to carry but you can do some plays with tp or by roaming mid and helping your jungler.
: I have been following lulu changes for a very long time. When ever there is a nerf that is being applied to lulu, cancerous lulu is the first to support those Nerfs on the board. At first it was annoying, but then you just get use to it. I remember the time when solo lane lulu was so strong, and during that time it was bad for support lulu players. It was just nerf after nerf after nerf. Even though riot wanted to tuned down solo lane lulu, it was also hurting support lulu. It was Riot experiment seeing if they can balance lulu in both top lane and support lane. Which I find was the most dumbest thing ever. But I remember who was on the boards cheering them on of course cancerous lulu. I missed the old old lulu: 1)She use to do double q on the target that got help pix on them, because it lasted longer before. 2)Put an actual shield around minion (causing enemy adc to struggle with last hitting). 3)The vision that she put on target was 6s instead of 4s, really screwed invis players. 4)In the beginning lulu w speed boost also gave ability power (I remember the intro video was like put W on your mage ally, E on your adc, and the ult on divers or tanks) That got me so into her. 5)W didnt scale, so instead of going 3s to 4s with skill level in the past it was 5s at lvl 1 W. 6) Then they brought the ability power utility scaling (so they remove the ability power on w) but her q slow decay had a scale. Which mean you can slow down the decay so that you turn it from 80% decay slow over 2 seconds to a 80% slow for 2s. 7) I also remember the scaling on the movement speed was way more then 5 percent in the beginning. I just remember helping allies chase enemies who are running away. Seeing my allies literally catch up to them when the enemy were so far away. Oh yea scaling on pix's damage. 8) After they remove the q scale and lower the movement speed boost scaling, then they added the attack speed boost on W. 9) Lulu q didn't have 70% reduced damage after the first target. It did 100% damage to all target. 10) Now to add on the list she use to have a 6s shield and now its 2.5s. In my opinion lulu is not fun anymore, but she is definitely viable in the support lane and has strength and weaknesses, just not fun to play. I only play her out of habit. I wish her utilities have cool interactions with each other such as: 1) If she q from her and a target that has help pix on, and they both hit the same enemy champion, that enemy champion will be rooted for 0.2s. 2) Enemy who got poly morph inside wild growth aura will have their defense reduce by certain percentage to the ally who has wild growth on them. 3) You put help pix on an enemy champion, an auto attack/spell from an ally who has whimsy on will cause the enemy vision to shrink (like graves's smoke). Only last the duration of help pix. Interaction like these will make lulu a lot more fun to play. It makes you think what is the best outcome that leads you to victory. In other words a lot more options. It makes you feel you are the controller of fights. I don't get that feeling anymore.
> [{quoted}](name=IamURHERO,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=f6LnaoRc,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2018-06-20T01:31:15.566+0000) > > I have been following lulu changes for a very long time. When ever there is a nerf that is being applied to lulu, cancerous lulu is the first to support those Nerfs on the board. At first it was annoying, but then you just get use to it. I remember the time when solo lane lulu was so strong, and during that time it was bad for support lulu players. It was just nerf after nerf after nerf. Even though riot wanted to tuned down solo lane lulu, it was also hurting support lulu. It was Riot experiment seeing if they can balance lulu in both top lane and support lane. Which I find was the most dumbest thing ever. But I remember who was on the boards cheering them on of course cancerous lulu. > > I missed the old old lulu: > 1)She use to do double q on the target that got help pix on them, because it lasted longer before. > 2)Put an actual shield around minion (causing enemy adc to struggle with last hitting). > 3)The vision that she put on target was 6s instead of 4s, really screwed invis players. > 4)In the beginning lulu w speed boost also gave ability power (I remember the intro video was like put W on your mage ally, E on your adc, and the ult on divers or tanks) That got me so into her. > 5)W didnt scale, so instead of going 3s to 4s with skill level in the past it was 5s at lvl 1 W. > 6) Then they brought the ability power utility scaling (so they remove the ability power on w) but her q slow decay had a scale. Which mean you can slow down the decay so that you turn it from 80% decay slow over 2 seconds to a 80% slow for 2s. > 7) I also remember the scaling on the movement speed was way more then 5 percent in the beginning. I just remember helping allies chase enemies who are running away. Seeing my allies literally catch up to them when the enemy were so far away. Oh yea scaling on pix&#x27;s damage. > 8) After they remove the q scale and lower the movement speed boost scaling, then they added the attack speed boost on W. > 9) Lulu q didn&#x27;t have 70% reduced damage after the first target. It did 100% damage to all target. > 10) Now to add on the list she use to have a 6s shield and now its 2.5s. > > In my opinion lulu is not fun anymore, but she is definitely viable in the support lane and has strength and weaknesses, just not fun to play. I only play her out of habit. I wish her utilities have cool interactions with each other such as: > 1) If she q from her and a target that has help pix on, and they both hit the same enemy champion, that enemy champion will be rooted for 0.2s. > 2) Enemy who got poly morph inside wild growth aura will have their defense reduce by certain percentage to the ally who has wild growth on them. > 3) You put help pix on an enemy champion, an auto attack/spell from an ally who has whimsy on will cause the enemy vision to shrink (like graves&#x27;s smoke). Only last the duration of help pix. > > Interaction like these will make lulu a lot more fun to play. It makes you think what is the best outcome that leads you to victory. In other words a lot more options. It makes you feel you are the controller of fights. I don&#x27;t get that feeling anymore. Lulu is my favorite champion. I even named my dog Lulu. I just don't like the nerfs... Everyone can 1 shot me and my adc, now what should we do? Nerf the adcs and the Shield/Healing items (with the items). It's just... A little bit sad. {{sticker:sg-soraka}}
: I'm really sick of this game and how it keep judging my performance in solo queue on others
To be honest, you CAN carry your team. I think that you should really focus on yourself because from what you stated about your mates, they are the reason you are not winning. I understand what you are saying and how tilting it might be, but Solo Queue is, imo, a good way to see what you really deserve if you play a good amount of game. I used to be B3 2 years ago. Now im plat 1, so close to diamond. You'll climb if you start to understand that sometime it's not your fault if you lose a game, just go to the next one AND don't tilt because of that game, we all get people who sometimes go bad in lane or are on a bad streak. But it is also the same case for the other team (someone with a 39% wr on the ennemy team). You don't get to choose with who you play. All you get to choose is if you want your team to affect the way you play (if you tilt, you will probably lose the game (from my experience with the game)). Also, how can you say they want an S? Ez needs to farm a lot to get his core. Farming is way better than killing someone (more xp + gold) but after, it all comes to ''Macro'' plays. An adc can't farm all game. He also needs to fight when it's the time to. Finally, you might want to ask yourself ''What could have I done better this game to climb?'' in order to learn and be better. Idk if this can help you but have a nice day on the rift! {{sticker:sg-kiko}}
: I know I'm going to be downvoted for this, but I didn't even know the support shields got nerfed.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments

Katsumi41

Level 235 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion