Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Hextech Chests Shouldn't Give Champion Shards
Ok but, I don't have every champ. I don't like getting shitty teemo skins.
: recommend a fun champion
Ok so it's called a different game
Rioter Comments
Swegmec (NA)
: Buffing towers would fix multiple other gameplay issues
Towers should deal true damage or partly true after 3 to 5 consecutive shots
  Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Wolfeur (EUW)
: I was listening to Aatrox' new VO and thought "Everyone is gonna hate it sooo much"
I can't decide if I like it. I want him to stay the "smart darkin" and he seems to have lost some of that
333lom (EUNE)
: Beach Party Aurelion Sol [Skin Concept]
Beach balls. Squirt gun ult. Swimming E.
: Why Riot needs to stop automatically giving people silver as default mmr
Yeah there's too many skill groups in silver. Then you have diamonds with challengers. Spread that shit boy.
: Yasuo's {Passive} might be changed because everyone can have it, But Wukong's Stone skin won't?
I think his sheild should be changed. cause I mean High damage mobile with 2 defense spells?
Rioter Comments
Phhase (NA)
: Actually, funny you should mention that. I really, really HATE the animation. Why? Not because it's bad. It's because the ability is named Death from Below. SO WHY DOES HE STRIKE FROM ABOVE!?!?!?!?BVUEWOOUEfouewnvcjewicjewpojf
Because he jumps then goes from below
: > [{quoted}](name=Kavren2055,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=nypZL6Ju,comment-id=0000000100010000,timestamp=2018-05-27T20:24:51.917+0000) > > Then give me info dont just say its wrong jesus christ man Vi has no magic, Gragas doesnt have a True ice shard, Trundle does. Tryndamere and Aatrox aren't related in any way, Aatrox is a darkin and tryndamere was just born with abilities. I think that's about it.
I didnt fucking say she was magic, I said she got a cop out, "oh shit some op gaunlets i found" He does in his cask that's why he's large and never runs out of drink No one mentioned trundle Are you sure bud? I didnt say anything about aatroxs stroy just trynns
Rioter Comments
Larius01 (EUW)
: If you could have any champions powers whose powers would you want?
{{champion:121}} Sneaking around everywhere. Jumping everywhere.
: Kalista should receive a new skin
A lot of fucking champs should get one
Arammus (EUW)
: most fun to play champ and why?
Kat because even farming needs a combo
: There are plenty of average joes in Runeterra that we meet in short stories and lore. They just can't be champions for obvious reasons.
It's not quite i want average joe, I want average joe who decided he wanted to make a difference and worked hard, no hidden magic or deus ex machina
: > [{quoted}](name=Kavren2055,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=nypZL6Ju,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2018-05-26T20:03:38.619+0000) > > Trynn is magic from Aatrox. > Vi is actually how I referenced. > Nunu has Wilump and also magic. > Gragas has a true ice shard giving him strength and health. > Sivir's blade is magic. > And a few others have magic weapons just not too sure about them. So, Sooooooo Much of that was wrong.
Then give me info dont just say its wrong jesus christ man
GripaAviara (EUNE)
: What the fuck do i do vs garen?
Ban Him. Play Him. But really don't poke him, it's pointless just try to deny cs until you gank. W will have a 20 second CD for most if not all of lane. Keep track and go in when this is down otherwise your cc is pointless.
: I mean, I get what you are saying, you want someone else that isn't a demi god or something like that. But there already champs that are human, with not a lot of magic or no magic that have special training, and a fair share of them. And about your example of Garen- he's not a normal person, Demcia trains their soldiers in a way that even outnumbered, they can push armored enemy lines. What kind of training you ask? FUCKIN MOVING GIANT STONE STATUES THAT SHOULD BE AT LEAST 500 KG WITH FUCKIN CHAINS( as seen in the worlds 2018 music video) THAT ISN'T NORMAL IN ANYWAY YOU LOOK AT IT So.. yeah, your dream of an everyday joe finding a cause to train hard enough and with enough belief in that cause that will make him a champ in league, shonen anime style, isn't going to be fulfilled soon, Because there already a fair amount of "normal people" in the game already.
More so someone to connect with. Anyone you consider a normal person you still can't relate you are an assassin who can blink around. Some one who you could almost say, I could become that.
: {{champion:84}} {{champion:22}} (errrr somewhat. 1/2 skill, 1/2 magical bow) {{champion:51}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:119}} {{champion:114}} {{champion:41}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:79}} {{champion:222}} {{champion:59}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:236}} {{champion:21}} {{champion:20}} {{champion:133}} {{champion:92}} (kinda. similar to ashe) {{champion:15}} {{champion:91}} {{champion:23}} {{champion:254}} {{champion:5}} Idk what more archetypes you can fit in there
Trynn is magic from Aatrox. Vi is actually how I referenced. Nunu has Wilump and also magic. Gragas has a true ice shard giving him strength and health. Sivir's blade is magic. And a few others have magic weapons just not too sure about them.
Rioter Comments
KiraxZero (EUNE)
: God Skin series - Riot look this way for skin idea.
: Doing some exploring on the Far Cry 3 wiki and I come across this
Akrid415 (NA)
: What is the best looking skin?
Urgot Classic my guy. Or maybe the battlecast
: No, they should just buff tower like they did with baron
I think they could start dealing some true damage 3
Rioter Comments
: What's the deal with the lack of new skins for Ivern? It's been 2 years...
Only popular champs get skins Champs get popular when they get skins Hm...
: Pool Party Skins 2018?
Suitaro (NA)
: Try playing Shen versus majority of the bruisers and tanks. You will shortly find out that he gets wrecked hard by a lot of them.
Not what I'm saying. I'm not saying he's hard to kill I'm saying he feels bad to play against.
VaVoem (EUW)
: some champs are not meant to kill in lane. if shen is under turret.. you can never kill him with aa's
I'm not saying kill either. Whether I'm ahead or he is it just feels so bad. But He's just an example there are others.
: > [{quoted}](name=Kavren2055,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jdEdzOwE,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-05-23T04:44:01.289+0000) > > I don't know what's happening but the game, just, feels, like, shit. > One main thing to me is I feel (Now i may just be bad but still) as though I get super ahead in CS and lane pressure and have them at half health and still feel that they out class me. > Now I don't think it's just me being bad because it feels that there's nothing I can do. > I feel a main offender is Shen, he feels so bad to play against. > > Just in general the game feels like you can't do anything even when you are ahead. muh feelings > actual state of the game they just buffed solo carrying, therefore you should be seeing much more solo carrying. I personally have. I went 18/6 today and won the game. what are your proposed changes to the 'current state of the game' ??
I'm not saying change anything. I'm not saying it's unbalanced. I'm saying it doesn't feel good.
VaVoem (EUW)
: for playing vs a shen.. Knows his cooldowns and his energy consumption. then you will know how to win against him
No I'm not saying he's hard to fight, just feels bad to play against
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Pyke has an Epic Voice!
I think his music is better
: Do people actually like the concept of clash?
It seems fun. BUT I don't have 4 friends to play league with. I don't have the time to sit down when Riot wants me to to play it. Now this isn't too big of a problem. The bigger one is that there is limited time rewards and exclusive to Clash. So now I will never get X thing because I didn't play the clash beta.
: Simple suggestion to balance Ornn and allow him to be decent again.
dont change the ult, it feels hard to hit cause, 1 you dont know how then, 2 because you can get cc'd, saving w to ensure ult is what you want
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: "Pyke can't be a support!"
KZ Engel (NA)
: how long until 7800 becomes a permanent champion tier, do you reckon?
: Ornn Birthday Skin?
Yeah but it needs to be that its a suprise party for him and he hates it
Zexx1 (EUNE)
: Pyke idea
seems ok but the thing is, it can't be with pyke cause not many will have him
Catalin10GG (EUNE)
: Pyke’s mask
Bruh when you are zoomed out in game it would look pixelated and bad Its for clarity
Show more

Kavren2055

Level 113 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion