: You know who was also purple? Thanos. And we AAAAAALL know how that turned out. And if you don't then go see Endgame right now.
Let me guess, the obvious villain loses in the first 25 minutes of a 2 and a half, close to 3 hour movie? Wow such a plot twist!!!
: How to play Sivir properly?
She's a hypercarry. Her early game is fine, but she's mostly to counter hooks and be self-sufficient with her E while providing immense team value between having not just the spell shield but also a free (old) Righteous Glory/Shurelya's Reverie active. The thing with Sivir is that her autos are theoretically infinite range and AoE. Advice to laning better: Don't take W until level 4 unless you can get up to tower (W is a nice auto reset that gets a cheeky extra 45 or so damage down), and only use Q to clear minions AND poke, simultaneously, never just 1. (Don't waste mana on the poke if youre missing gold for it; don't depend on Q to waveclear if youre not getting poke down. Try to angle it so that it hits a champion) Let the wave crash into you if your jungle isn't on your side of the map, and let the game go to 25 minutes
: People will start bitching about Morgana very soon and then you'll see that i was right.
> [{quoted}](name=Heko The Man,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nKmJrNEr,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-05-20T07:08:27.413+0000) > > People will start bitching about Morgana very soon and then you'll see that i was right. People were bitching about Morgana as soon as Gypsylord somehow thought giving her kit massive buffs and not changing any of its core function or abilities wasn't a terrible idea. "Morgana is fine she didnt need a gameplay update." Then why was she buffed? Also SN Kayle was also totally fine, just boring and had bad animations. And now her legendary skin sucks because it has the same animations as base. Good job, August! (Hows that invisible Nunu bug fix coming along?)
Senamz13 (NA)
: What champions do you think would top tier if all runes were removed?
Mundo or Old Nunu, as they dont use the runes anyway. Actual answer: Master Yi
: > [{quoted}](name=FioraWillCarry,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=FhBvidKJ,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-05-19T21:13:02.851+0000) > > I think juggernaut is the best classification for him. Something I've noticed about all the Juggernauts is that they can all build entirely defensive and still deal significant amounts of damage. Olaf can do this as well. Divers, skirmishers and all the grades of the fighter class in between that aren't juggernauts must build more damage heavy. I personally think that too, but apparently Riot doesn't agree, since he's inexplicably with the Divers as of 2017.
> [{quoted}](name=EbonyBladeJ88,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=FhBvidKJ,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-19T21:24:51.420+0000) > > I personally think that too, but apparently Riot doesn't agree, since he's inexplicably with the Divers as of 2017. Assumption is that Juggs are extremely vulnerable to CC. Garen can cleanse slows and has the Tenacity buff, but a root or chain CC is still sufficient to just walk away from him. Without his W he can't chase far. Darius or Illaoi get stunned for even half a second, it doesnt matter how well they utilize their kit; there forced out of the fight unless they can force it again. Olaf can soak CC and cleanse it or just R straight through it with no effect at all. This puts him closer to {{champion:39}} {{champion:12}} {{champion:114}} than most Juggernauts and the adage of "just CC him" is a counter productive strategy to beat Olaf
Nadiri (NA)
: Dreadnova Darius skin needs rework
Mythic skins are pretty much just rare 1350s which are just overpriced 975s. Theyre not intended to be major visual changes nor do I see why a skin needs that. I buy skins for the splash and the costume change or theme. Even a recolor skin can pull this off
: My Main Got Banned
If you know youre toxic the onus is on you to find a better coping method and not act out of line. Its too late to apologize for attempted armed robbery when youre in jail.
: Morgana is a problem.
I mean yeah thats how CC works. Dont get hit
: He deserved what he got, but you and your friend need to learn that pinging the mistakes people make (or pointing them out in chat), is never, **EVER** going to get you closer to winning a match. People know when they fuck up.
> [{quoted}](name=GatekeeperTDS,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=qxLORpvI,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-05-19T00:34:05.472+0000) > > He deserved what he got, but you and your friend need to learn that pinging the mistakes people make (or pointing them out in chat), is never, **EVER** going to get you closer to winning a match. People know when they fuck up. Not really. People are great at making excuses about how theyre perfect and its not their fault something went wrong. Denial
: Riot sucks at listening to the community good luck getting them to work on this
> [{quoted}](name=Gorderkiller,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=p3xGjmxh,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-05-19T01:12:54.091+0000) > > Riot sucks at listening to the community good luck getting them to work on this Riots great at listening to the community so this will never happen. Taunting yourself is a horrible idea. DotA fights take days and consist mainly of two or more trolls hitting each other with axes.
: Riot: Tahm Kench W Makes His Teammates Too Safe
Yumi doesnt have 4000 HP or any damage. If shes stunned she cant get herself out. If her ally dies, Yuumi goes down with him because she can't defend herself well. No mobility, no tankiness, no damage, no CC. Kench can swallow a champion about to be ulted or while theyre stunned and spit over a wall. In a pinch he has moderate damage and a lot of HP to at least buy time. Yuumi gets a crutch but Kench is a safety net. HUGE difference
: Streamer abuse?
Yeah Riot tends to shut these guys down hard, although they have difficulty stopping people from making 30 accounts and getting banned over and over. Why don't these players ever ... stop? I havent been banned in 5 years. Not even restricted.
: NEW LEBLANC SKIN RIOT? (SKIN CONCEPT INCLUDED - NOT MINE)
Program and Elderwood are the best skins in the game but go ahead paste LeBlancs makeup on Kaisa that makes perfect sense. K/DA was promoting Worlds being held in Korea. Thats ... it
: IDK Who decided to start the Talon Jungle trend...
Specifically designed so that he CANT jungle so idk how he could now. Tryn jg would be better
: PSA You can flash out of Garen's R
Rioter Comments
: How do you prevent mages and assassins from going it? And one could argue that Luden's already fills that niche in a way. Hydras are a waveclear item at their core, and Luden's gives waveclear.
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vmscvZR2,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-18T00:45:38.704+0000) > > How do you prevent mages and assassins from going it? > > And one could argue that Luden's already fills that niche in a way. Hydras are a waveclear item at their core, and Luden's gives waveclear. Not to mention "waveclear" is inherently a mage thing. Auto attack based champions lack it, and tanks have very slow waveclear even if they have huge AoE because they rely on % damage more than straight numbers. This is where Sunfire comes in. Lich Bane, Liandrys and Ludens already supplement waveclear for the {{champion:55}} {{champion:38}} {{champion:142}} types. Notice how it leans toward assassins? Thats not an accident. Lacking AoE damage is the cost of high single target burst and assassins cant be given tools to shove either since shoving the wave -> easy roams. Exception: Nami. No waveclear to speak of, no burst either. Auto enhancer but not as potent as Zoe, Ziggs, or Lulu have.
: League of legends attack move binding
Usually i see people doing A or Spacebar. Specifically they did something like binding C, X, and Space to certain commands to bypass Turret Koggles' limitations in his old W allowing for kiting or chasing just under normal walking speed while maintaining over 3.5 aps.
Uriel (EUW)
: Ultimate Twitch Skin - Rogue-Rolling Twitch (D&D Inspired skin)
How would the dagger stab thing work with his Ultimate.... yes, I know Sylas exists.
Moody P (NA)
: shield being up 4 seconds less often is way harsher than buffing an already low CD spell
> [{quoted}](name=Moody P,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cchGaLRP,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-16T18:12:44.888+0000) > > shield being up 4 seconds less often is way harsher than buffing an already low CD spell 13 seconds is low CD, got it!
: Thoughts on rumble mid? His popularity is slowly increasing there
> [{quoted}](name=Rumblenii,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=9UMWVpWJ,comment-id=0017,timestamp=2019-05-17T14:23:37.250+0000) > > Thoughts on rumble mid? His popularity is slowly increasing there A high waveclear mage is increasing in popularity in midlane? Woah, thats not happened since... 2012?
Avar (OCE)
: zed was buffed because it was well accepted that he was weak, afterwards his banrate rises, as is expected for this type of champion, and he is subsequently nerfed to an even weaker position than he was pre-buffs based purely on his ban rate (according to the graph his winrate put him below the cluster of champions that even still neded further buffs, but his banrate alone was such an outlier that he was still nerfed) Do you think this is a positive way to deal with a highly played and highly mained champion, to keep them weak just because they are more popular and people perceive them to be more annoying even though statistically it is not a champion that can hard carry when fed for example like a jax, vayne, riven, vlad etc, even when fed he loses 1v1 to a large array of champions and his teamfighting requires a high level of proficiency just to be decent the main wincondition of the champion in the current state is purely to catch an adc or another squishy alone without their teammates while zed is not in vision, he is a champion loaded with counterplay compared to other assassins and even other bruisers yet he gets nerfed while much much stronger champions dont
> [{quoted}](name=Avar,realm=OCE,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=9UMWVpWJ,comment-id=002b,timestamp=2019-05-17T15:16:07.313+0000) > > Do you think this is a positive way to deal with a highly played and highly mained champion, to keep them weak just because they are more popular and people perceive them to be more annoying Zed is an awful design of a champion and deserves to be Poppy'd. Keep him gutter trash tier so that no one plays him except diehard one tricks, who will plummet in rank way below their actual skill level or change champions, so that no one else has to deal with having Zed on either side of the match. No one likes this champion except the person playing him, and 10% isn't worth spoiling the other 90.
: Every week I expect nothing and I still get out dissapointed everytime I finish reading these posts and further more every time a patch releases live. No changes planned on the ridiculously bad AP itemization; No changes planned on the overloading power of lethality; No changes planned to buff and compensate artillery mages and others that were GUTTED from their strengths 2 years ago, that are struggling wave clearing and utilizing their poke and wave clear against the one shot meta in the midlane, dominated by assassins, burst mages and battle mages; No changes planned to get Karthus completely unviable in the jungle role, which just promotes unhealthy and non interactive gameplay; No changes planned to the abuse of region tranfers for ranked; No changes to actual discuss and talk about the REAL issues that the last 2 years have been plaguing League, but once again, the fact ARAM is been getting more focus on the balance than Summoners Rift, just shows how the focus is entirely on just letting things pass by, and hope people keep playing the game; Its laughable how even trying to disguise the laziness, by letting people choose the next VGU, when all those champions should be getting it next year, even if that meant delaying any new champions in the first half of the year, but once again....Coming from a company that destroys Zac just because they didnt have ideas for malphite, and now they give a slight hope in reverting his ult, something that all Zac players loved and brought fun to League, I can't understand how we get no update to it whatsoever. And yes the feedback is to bring it back IN FULL; No changes planned to clean up the horrible base stats and reevaluate them....Its also funny that a Talon has more mana than a artillery mage for an example, or the fact all mages have a 8.0 base mana regen, I literally have no idea why everyone gets it....Seems like every mage is equal in your book when thats not the case; No changes planned to the fact {{item:3161}} is just simply breaking the game and champions, no one wanting this item to stay, yet you dont even acknowledge it; No changes planned to revert the downgrade in terms of skill expression to Urgot, a champion that now is able to abuse Conqueror too with the W change, and at the moment is more like a Offensive Bruiser than a actual Juggernaut, even though he was entirely fine before the W changes. Other alternatives were provided to mitigate any issues people were pointing at him, only to be ignored and not even tested; Runes still dictate and control champions strength and viability, and not the other way around. Its actually funny, how the runes concept was to offer creative ways to play the game, yet to be fair, most runes are just abused over and over again. Kleptomancy, AfterShock and Conqueror being the major ones as keystones, but other minor runes are also problematic; Sometimes I wonder if any of you even play the game and the whole list of champions that the game has, because clearly it doesnt seem you do. This issues have been brought up multiple times across 2 years, yet none of you listen, none of you even dare to discuss it, and instead pretend everything is fine. I can't wait for another pre-season where nothing is done and we get Season 8 part 3, because Season 9 still feels like Season 8 all over again with little thought put into it and in fixing its issues;
> [{quoted}](name=Ascended Xerath,realm=EUW,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=9UMWVpWJ,comment-id=001f,timestamp=2019-05-17T14:37:31.898+0000) > > Every week I expect nothing and I still get out dissapointed everytime I finish reading these posts and further more every time a patch releases live. > > > No changes planned on the ridiculously bad AP itemization; > > No changes planned to the fact {{item:3161}} is just simply breaking the game and champions, no one wanting this item to stay, yet you dont even acknowledge it; > I would do anything to get Atma's Reckonning over that version of Spear of Shojin. AP Itemization is going to get changed drastically with the Item shop cleanup. Unfortunately, no Mid-season patches means waiting much longer than usual (Pre-season, likely. Though if this year was anything to go off of, more like patch 10.2 or so)
: > [{quoted}](name=Moody P,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PxQ6MYkm,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-04-29T17:28:07.331+0000) > > imagine making excuses for lazy champ design lul You used to be pretty cool and at least somewhat respected, now you're just a salty downer who loves to hate. Why the change?
> [{quoted}](name=WAZZZUP500,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PxQ6MYkm,comment-id=00040002,timestamp=2019-04-30T01:59:35.671+0000) > > You used to be pretty cool and at least somewhat respected, now you're just a salty downer who loves to hate. Why the change? He's afraid. Afraid Voli is going to be made interesting
: I mean, Yuumi is plenty unique in my eyes. A projectile that we get to steer? Yes, that is new and cool. Go away people saying that it is just Sion R. That is a whole champion and this is just a projectile. Her w makes her untargetable and just floats by her ad's side? That is cool. Her e is pretty cut and dry simple, but I still like it. Her r looks fun as hell. It MAY look like other ults, but it doesn't function like them. Also, there are plenty of things outside of League are that similar, but that doesn't make them bad. Everything can be good in their own right, just like Yuumi can.
> [{quoted}](name=The Dreamwalker,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PxQ6MYkm,comment-id=000e,timestamp=2019-04-29T21:22:46.740+0000) > > I mean, Yuumi is plenty unique in my eyes. > > A projectile that we get to steer? Yes, that is new and cool. Go away people saying that it is just Sion R. That is a whole champion and this is just a projectile. > > Her w makes her untargetable and just floats by her ad's side? That is cool. > > Her e is pretty cut and dry simple, but I still like it. > > Her r looks fun as hell. It MAY look like other ults, but it doesn't function like them. > > Also, there are plenty of things outside of League are that similar, but that doesn't make them bad. Everything can be good in their own right, just like Yuumi can. Always thought her R looked more like Kayles empowered autos than an ability. But visual implementation isn't relevant. Her E is literally Kayles W though. But then "Kayle W is just Nami's W?" so its not really an argument. Heal + MS boost is a good tool for enchanters to have.
: Yuumi Is Not Weak, This Is What Yuumi Newbies Are Doing Wrong
Favoriting this. Solid advice, well said!!
gazzo97 (EUW)
: tilted.
Levels mean absolutely jack. If anything level 200+ just means they spam more ARAM or Treeline. Or they play a lot of SR but still cant climb out of the same MMR you reached in half as many games. Any way i look at it high summoner level is almost a mark of being really bad
: That's just Quinn. what does yuumi have to do with it?
> [{quoted}](name=banana boy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=A2YWUpNN,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-16T20:20:46.941+0000) > > That's just Quinn. what does yuumi have to do with it? Zoomies while Quinn is ulted i assume, plus Yuumi gets AP from Quinn going lethality or IE+Stormrazor. Still not as bad as Rammus with new Celerity though imo. Ive hit 1200MS thanks to Waterwalking + Celerity and scuttle shrine
nebudal (EUW)
: League of Legends could be funny
Zyra and Heimer are some of the strongest self carry champs in the game. Heimer goes in any high income role, Zura jungle/support. Two champions alone can cover literally any position if you take the time to master them
: I don't know how Yuumi made release like this.
Maybe yuumi players should only attach when they need to. %missing health heal is amazingly strong especially when backed by a 250 (+40%ap) shield. From what I saw on PBE she seemed on the strong side. You just have to play her right
: An item with a hard cc active?
Replace Redemption damage with micro stuns tbh
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: every high skilled players like Wickd already forsaw that the nerf was going to impact her a lot, +4 sec cd at all ranks on ANY spell is a kneecap on any champion remember when varus Q cd went up by 4 sec at all ranks and then his win rate went down to 42%? exactly
> [{quoted}](name=D357R0Y3R,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cchGaLRP,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-05-16T17:11:19.853+0000) > > every high skilled players like Wickd already forsaw that the nerf was going to impact her a lot, +4 sec cd at all ranks on ANY spell is a kneecap on any champion > > remember when varus Q cd went up by 4 sec at all ranks and then his win rate went down to 42%? > What about a 3 second buff on your most important skill? Thats surely going to spike her already excessive w%
Velasan (NA)
: I also played some games of Yuumi and had more trouble with the bad attitude around the new champion than actual issues playing said champion. First game I had 36 assists and got an S, but the following games people got so mad that I even picked Yuumi they refused to let me help them. One ADC even got so mad just from champion select that they told me I had to go top lane or they would afk. We won that game regardless, but I feel like this is more of a symptom of the generally bad attitude and burn out that currently exists all over LoL. So far I've had the most success just going Guardian keystone on her since you are frequently right on top of your ally, with sorcery secondary so I can take mana band because she spams spells often. I'm sure part of the reason her winrate has been so low is that when to connect/disconnect and to who takes some decision making. It has a CD and can't be spammed, but disconnecting to attack to get the shield + mana and also when to reconnect to avoid damage are critical parts of the champion.
> [{quoted}](name=Velasan,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TQxPQTGl,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-16T17:27:01.605+0000) > > I also played some games of Yuumi and had more trouble with the bad attitude around the new champion than actual issues playing said champion. > > First game I had 36 assists and got an S, but the following games people got so mad that I even picked Yuumi they refused to let me help them. > > One ADC even got so mad just from champion select that they told me I had to go top lane or they would afk. We won that game regardless, but I feel like this is more of a symptom of the generally bad attitude and burn out that currently exists all over LoL. > > So far I've had the most success just going Guardian keystone on her since you are frequently right on top of your ally, with sorcery secondary so I can take mana band because she spams spells often. I'm sure part of the reason her winrate has been so low is that when to connect/disconnect and to who takes some decision making. It has a CD and can't be spammed, but disconnecting to attack to get the shield + mana and also when to reconnect to avoid damage are critical parts of the champion. They want to stay permanently attached and thus ignore their own HP and make the game an actual 4v5. Once streamers pick her up and people realize your attach is mostly for roaming, dodging and empowered Q/R casts, shell go up fast. That said Lich Bane is a fun item. Constant spam of spells and using yout passive autos makes her trading pretty strong but admittedly Sheen is difficult to buy on a support budget
: SKT1 Zac being purple in game
: I really overestimated the guinsoos changes. i feel like most of us did.
Yi is a lot different but yeah he still does ridiculous amounts of damage. Thats because he's supposed to. Vayne's Q CD has no business being that short, If they wanted to maintain the completely pointless "Hey lets have Vaynes R buff her other abilities!" they should've changed it to 20 / 35 / 50 instead of 30/40/50. Not that it matters because 20% of 2 seconds is still a negligible amount of time
: Yummi just got the biggest buff I've ever seen
Increasing numbers by 10% on a champion that makes Ahri look like {{champion:45}} means a lot of nothing. Yuumi already had almost no scaling OR base values, and the wording in patch notes heavily implies the majority of these changes will be reverted in the next few patches. I'll give you the extra 30 points on Shield passive though. For a champion who's base health at level 9 is 5 points below {{champion:51}}'s level SEVEN, the latter being the squishiest ADC in the game (due to being inherently so safe with hard CC, a dash and longest auto range.) if not the squishiest champion, period, it's hard to argue that 30 extra HP every 12 seconds or whatever is overbuffing. She needs it, and will still be wet paper.
: Riot Russia just tweeted something that makes it look a *lot* like Volibear won, but of course this isn't 100% and it's likely to be announced shortly.
> [{quoted}](name=KestrelGirl,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=WEvzsH58,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2019-05-15T17:00:55.286+0000) > > Riot Russia just tweeted something that makes it look a *lot* like Volibear won, but of course this isn't 100% and it's likely to be announced shortly. Any source of this?
Reav3 (NA)
: We want to make sure the blog gets room and attention in the Client, which will be hard during MSI with all the MSI content going into the client during this time. We also have to get the data back from all the regions, see who won, write a blog about it, do feedback and iteration on the blog and then localize it for all regions. I'm hoping we can also maybe get a little more detail into our goals for the winning Champion and maybe even a little early concept art if possible, though it might be tight
> [{quoted}](name=Reav3,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=WEvzsH58,comment-id=000c00000002,timestamp=2019-05-16T00:10:37.363+0000) > > We want to make sure the blog gets room and attention in the Client, which will be hard during MSI with all the MSI content going into the client during this time. We also have to get the data back from all the regions, see who won, write a blog about it, do feedback and iteration on the blog and then localize it for all regions. I'm hoping we can also maybe get a little more detail into our goals for the winning Champion and maybe even a little early concept art if possible, though it might be tight Early explorations of concept art might be super cool! Like I know Taliyah started as a potential fire mage amongst other options before "Rock Mage" was settled on? I remember concept art of this, and thats pretty much what I'd expect. Can you say about how many VGUs might be in line prior to this one? Just Pantheon's or potentially others?
: Please disable yuumi
Yuumi's ridiculous right now. I'm loving it. Not Riot's fault people don't know what theyre doing on a pretty basic Enchanter. Of course, it would help if they would've kicked Zyra out of Support and made a new Enchanter at any point in the last 3+ years but it is what it is. At least Bard and Rakan are KIND Of enchanters.
radetari (EUNE)
: Two weeks away from Morde rework. Old/current-him will not be forgotten.
Here's to hoping Riot delayed the rework to put effort into the skins after the Morgana debacle, and that Dark Crusader graces us at long last. Here's to pretending there's a chance of a Traditional Mordekaiser. Really wish Riot would do this again. A brand new skin to sell for $15 with minimal changes, just rigging the new animations on it? Easy money to pay for work theyve already done. I understand Galio and Aatrox, but no reason we couldn't have gotten Traditional Irelia or Nunu.
: Yuumi is just a bad sona.
Shes a better Sona? Her R alone can get 700-1200 damage and she has a giant shield thats essentially never down if shes not dead Q is way less committal too. Supports don't actually need nukes {{champion:16}} {{champion:9}} {{champion:40}} {{champion:267}}
: We need a new Xerath Skin
Never played Xer a day in my life but ... all his skins are just chromas. REALLY nice chromas. He needs a Cosmic Sorcerer skin, rather than DS. Beyond that though I actually cant think of ideas for him. Maybe Coven universe
: How to Balance Yuumi?
Yuumi being attached Is a huge risk. Non support mains seem to struggle wuth this logic but you can't save yourself if you don't detach and use your passive and when your ally dies, youre good as dead too unless you have 600+ AP
: Yuumi Questions
She.cannot cast any items etc while attached. Yes, she is untargetable during Yi Q/Shaco R etc Following TP/Recall etc. Kench R your midlane and ride the Cat(fish)bus. Brand R cant bounce to her shes not ... there. Shes untargetable, like a reverse Akali as turrets can still aggro her if she launches Q or R while attached, or attaches with aggro already locked
: I feel like the game is too zoomed out to appreciate most skins
Then zoom in? Skins are 90% splash arts anyway
: > [{quoted}](name=Lacuni,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=5ggXj3XG,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-14T13:06:18.139+0000) > > But my instance is that he always can do it before me, even if I hit him first with chains, and then nado hits me, I still spam R and it just doesn't go off, I feel cheated, because he is able to ult me and I can't ult him for some reason, and also if we are both CC'd, shouldn't it not go off at all? And if that's not the case, why is mine not going off, and just his ACTIVE - ABDUCT: Sylas whips out his chains in the target direction, dealing magic damage and Stun icon stunning the first enemy hit, Dash pulling himself towards them, and Airborne icon knocking them up for **0.5 seconds upon arrival**. I cant find numbers on yasuo knock up but its about 1.25 seconds. Basically you need to be spamming R as you e to ensure the r goes through as sylas knockup is only 0.5 seconds
> [{quoted}](name=Ÿåsûø,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=5ggXj3XG,comment-id=00000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-05-14T13:11:51.539+0000) > > ACTIVE - ABDUCT: Sylas whips out his chains in the target direction, dealing magic damage and Stun icon stunning the first enemy hit, Dash pulling himself towards them, and Airborne icon knocking them up for **0.5 seconds upon arrival**. > > I cant find numbers on yasuo knock up but its about 1.25 seconds. > > Basically you need to be spamming R as you e to ensure the r goes through as sylas knockup is only 0.5 seconds And its only there so he CAN Yas without a team. How hilarious
: Not sure i quite understand what you mean..... But its easier to heal for a flat amount instead of hp based. bc a tank with {{item:3193}} would get huge healing numbers while a squishy would not get large healing numbers
> [{quoted}](name=Ÿåsûø,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Nky6QNMh,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-14T13:26:24.166+0000) > > Not sure i quite understand what you mean..... But its easier to heal for a flat amount instead of hp based. bc a tank with {{item:3193}} would get huge healing numbers while a squishy would not get large healing numbers [Laughing in Blood Magicks]
CLG ear (NA)
: I hope its a cute skin and not some monster thing. Where's my star guardian kalista skin
> [{quoted}](name=CLG ear,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lfmLaXpV,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-14T14:13:47.585+0000) > > I hope its a cute skin and not some monster thing. > > Where's my star guardian kalista skin I hope its a monster skin because we need more cool badass monsters! Infernal Kalista, Aether Wing universe, Voidborn Kalista, Arclight, Battlecast... (Not Aeternum because I want her to billow smoke and throw smoke in general.) Seriously, rehashing anime skins is low hanging fruit. Its boring and shows Riot being creatively bankrupt
: I think they should revert GA
Because you'd rather have Kench or ChoGath buying GA and having multiple 9900HP healthbars
Akrid415 (NA)
: Will there ever be a meta
Literally right now Midlaners impact the game more than anyone else on the map. For early season 9, jungle impacted the game more than both bot laners combined (i.e., a mediocre/poor performance from adc+support could be counteracted by an overperforming jungler, but not vice versa.)
Show more

Kazekiba

Level 107 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion