Rioter Comments
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: May 17
Hey Meddler Do you have any plans for Galio? I feel his utility is to strong in pro play and is only being played support because his number's in a solo lane is to low. Any plans to nerf his utility and buff his solo lane?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Novalas (NA)
: PBE Chat with the Playtest Team - 8.9
Do you plan to add more Summoner's for Unsealed Spellbook later?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: There have been tons of Maokai threads over the past week, but the consensus from what I've seen anyway is basically "the ult is slow as molasses and isn't going to help him much, the reduction of his defenses leaves him as one of the worst tanks in the game, the passive in the early game is horrible and too strong late game, the E buff is unnecessary, and his W is practically useless now, because at least his current E can be used to scout and provide a slow if someone chooses to run." In my opinion, he didn't need a rework, he only needed 3 changes all on his W. After his relaunch, he moved from jungler to top laner, and rather than trying to balance them out, Riot pigeonholed him into a Top, and this new rework reinforces that. The goal was to make him less of an issue top, and that could have been solved with 3 easy steps: 1. Increase the W range. 2. Reduce damage to players. 3. Increase damage to monsters. Done. That way, he can still be a dependable brick wall in the top lane without out-damaging his opponent by building full-tank, requiring him to build damage to _deal_ damage, meanwhile, he can clear a little faster in the jungle since he currently struggles with single targets, and has better gank potential without having to blow Flash on every engage. If this rework goes through, he's not going to jungle again, and that's depressing. He'll need to use his ult on cooldown for even a slight chance of a gank working, and as has been demonstrated, you can outrun it, meaning he'll only be able to gank if the enemy is literally hugging a wall, or doesn't know what a minimap is. Needless to say, I'm not a fan. I just want my favorite jungler back where he belongs.
Actually after playing him a ton on the Pbe, I think he's better in the Jg then Top now. The new Sapling mechanic Helps out his clears a lot and his Passive feels better in the Jg now. His ult doesn't feel like a waste of mana because they can't just run away from it the Jg and its good for Neutral objective control. Doing Baron? Press R and they can't stop the baron. Are they doing Baron? You don't want to be in the Baron pit with this ult coming after you. Also I don't think the ult is ment to engage but for Zone control. Though skirmishing might be a problem depenting on how much Brush Sapling damage matter's. Though if they want to make him a viable Jg they have to start with your first Option and that's to revert the W cast range nerf. He'll have real gank pressure pre-6 and he'll be able to go over walls if there's a Jg Mon. (Going over walls is massive in the Jg. I can only name 4 Jg's that's been meta with no Dash over walls since Season 4. Olaf, Skarner,WW, Mundo.)
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: "you're insane, why do you want a tank meta!!!!!"
Here's some more. {{champion:6}} {{item:3071}} Nice armor you have there. It would be a shame if something happened to it. {{champion:117}}{{champion:40}} {{champion:26}} {{champion:16}} Now your 3 tank team can't kill my 6 item ADC
Rioter Comments
: why does it only work with zyra, i thought her teamfighting was great especially with black cleaver,
> [{quoted}](name=Kokiri Star,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KOL6nGar,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-10-30T09:01:11.653+0000) > > why does it only work with zyra, i thought her teamfighting was great especially with black cleaver, MF is Really good at killing Plants because of Love tap Which means MF destroys her in lane
Rioter Comments
: On Courage on the Colossus
For the Math. The Shield is 190 Base. 10x18 = 180+10. It scales off of 7% max HP so 7% of lets say 3500 HP = 245 245 + 190 = 335 x every enemy Champ that's nearby. So 335 x 3 enemy Champs = 1,005
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Meddler (NA)
: Current plan is that Qualifiers/Playoffs will be played on 6.15, maybe a little on 6.16 depending on the region. Worlds will then be played on 6.18. Changes in 6.16-6.18 are intended to be broad but small, so a number of small adjustments to individual champions/items to bring more of them into viability/trim down the excessively dominant a bit. Hope there is that as per last year we see a lot of variety in Worlds, early games especially, as a result, without introducing anything in those last 3 patches that changes things at a bigger level (like these 6.15 changes do).
> [{quoted}](name=Meddler,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=B2y4p4vE,comment-id=00200001,timestamp=2016-07-20T22:45:05.781+0000) > > Current plan is that Qualifiers/Playoffs will be played on 6.15, maybe a little on 6.16 depending on the region. Worlds will then be played on 6.18. > > Changes in 6.16-6.18 are intended to be broad but small, so a number of small adjustments to individual champions/items to bring more of them into viability/trim down the excessively dominant a bit. Hope there is that as per last year we see a lot of variety in Worlds, early games especially, as a result, without introducing anything in those last 3 patches that changes things at a bigger level (like these 6.15 changes do). What Patch do you guess the Yorick Update to be released?
: braum nerf
I guess you don't watch LCS. He's probably the best Support right now for Pro Play and this isn't nearly enough
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: What does it do against trundle?
> [{quoted}](name=Tobi Only Sways,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GoUm17dv,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-04-19T23:34:22.914+0000) > > What does it do against trundle? You can Qss his Ult so he doesn't steal your tank stats. Tanks bought Qss so they don't get screwed in Teamfights
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: it helps your ally with a pretty significant resistance boost. i find galio highly underrated tbh. if youd add heal for his ally to his w, it would probably turn him into the best support imaginable. especially early game, when fights and poke consist of trading a lot of auto attacks, it would basically guarantee your adc wins against the opposing one. and the opposing adc cant focus either of you, because you both get the heal every time he attacks you.
> [{quoted}](name=Critmaster Garen,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jgRjImk7,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-08-10T20:26:27.123+0000) > > it helps your ally with a pretty significant resistance boost. > > i find galio highly underrated tbh. if youd add heal for his ally to his w, it would probably turn him into the best support imaginable. especially early game, when fights and poke consist of trading a lot of auto attacks, it would basically guarantee your adc wins against the opposing one. > > and the opposing adc cant focus either of you, because you both get the heal every time he attacks you. It does not need to be the full heal. It just need to half or something. This feels like something that should of been done long time ago. It makes sense kit and character wise. Plus his massive mana costs is really going to be a problem in the early game anyway
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Jikker (NA)
: Ahri got another skin, Ekko who just came out got a skin
{{item:3070}} {{champion:6}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} {{champion:78}} {{item:3070}}
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: I think the new black cleaver is going to be beyond broken.
{{champion:6}} {{item:3071}} and w slow means they are not getting away. The ony downside is that his Mid game took a slight hit without{{item:3134}}. But late game is buffed with the extra tankyness and shred and 20% CDR means no more{{item:3158}}
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Urgot being played in LCK
Rip 100% win rate. cant carry a 0-9-1 rumble
Rioter Comments
: URF champion tier list
{{champion:6}} not god teir?
: Teemo is getting his 30th skin. Meanwhile,
{{item:3070}} {{champion:6}} {{champion:131}} {{champion:78}} {{champion:14}} {{item:3070}}
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Show more

Keldeo1997

Level 170 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion