Rioter Comments
: I agree on that one, Lux is indeed weak, but buffing her ult CD wasn't the right thing to do (making her annoying, and still not good). Q+E+R is the thing to avoid about Lux, allowing her to kill 2 people at once if she can (a thing like this should have a HUGE cooldown), at level 16 with 40% cdr, she can do it every 15seconds and it's a bit ridiculous
yes thank you, and with the CDR runes she can do it even faster. i agree as well her other things should get fixed to make her better.
: Strong with the salt this one is
the CD on her ult shouldnt be so low.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
SciTiger (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Keyrtyn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AYKW1VEJ,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-04T22:01:14.625+0000) > > but they aren't putting skins in the award system, they are putting shards in, shards that you would almost always have to disenchant in order to get the ingame currency to be able to purchase the shard into a permanent skin 3-4 times over and then hope you get the same skin AGAIN just to complete the purchase. of course its for profit by exhaustion. thats how the system actually works. Nah, still not with you friend. I've unlocked legendary and ultimate skins through this new system for free. Ya it's RNG, but they didn't pull any of the top tier content out of that RNG system. I'm still sitting on around 12 shards that I am considering to unlock... or disenchant them into more orange essence to get something I actually really want later. It's not just about money. There are definitely some social equity forces at work here that go beyond making a dollar. There is just no need to make skins accessible for free if it was just income based.
> [{quoted}](name=SciTiger,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AYKW1VEJ,comment-id=000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-04T22:07:25.962+0000) > > Nah, still not with you friend. I've unlocked legendary and ultimate skins through this new system for free. Ya it's RNG, but they didn't pull any of the top tier content out of that RNG system. > > I'm still sitting on around 12 shards that I am considering to unlock... or disenchant them into more orange essence to get something I actually really want later. > > It's not just about money. There are definitely some social equity forces at work here that go beyond making a dollar. There is just no need to make skins accessible for free if it was just income based. no one said anything about pulling top tier content out. they dont need to do that for the system to work, and in fact the system works better when the element of getting the best content is available in such systems, because its called marketing. no one would give a damn about getting skins for free if the skins they wanted could only be purchased anyway for real cash. thus THEY HAD NO CHOICE but to entice players with the possibility of getting high tier skins in the system. this is how profit by exhaustion thus works, they show that all content is available for free in rng system, even the top stuff, just like as if you were in a casino playing a pa-chi-n-ko machine. you the player are then enticed to keep playing the system for the hope of getting that thing you actually want, over and over again, until you actually get it, or you give up and pay for it.
SciTiger (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Keyrtyn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AYKW1VEJ,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-01-04T21:03:22.692+0000) > > yeah no, otherwise the award system wouldnt be 100% RNG gambling. they did the new system for profit by way of exhaustion, similar to other systems in other games. Can't say I agree there. If it was truly a profit only based move there would be no reason to place skins in the "RNG Gambling" system. The fact that they have made them accessible to those not contributing to RP purchase discredits that claim completely. At best you could make the assertion that by giving those who normally wouldn't pay for content a sample of "paid content" that it would entice them to start paying. Even that is a stretch however, considering there are much more cost effective ways to disperse samples of what you could buy. I get the point... but not buying it this time.
> [{quoted}](name=SciTiger,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AYKW1VEJ,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-04T21:23:49.993+0000) > > Can't say I agree there. If it was truly a profit only based move there would be no reason to place skins in the "RNG Gambling" system. The fact that they have made them accessible to those not contributing to RP purchase discredits that claim completely. > > At best you could make the assertion that by giving those who normally wouldn't pay for content a sample of "paid content" that it would entice them to start paying. > > Even that is a stretch however, considering there are much more cost effective ways to disperse samples of what you could buy. > > I get the point... but not buying it this time. but they aren't putting skins in the award system, they are putting shards in, shards that you would almost always have to disenchant in order to get the ingame currency to be able to purchase the shard into a permanent skin 3-4 times over and then hope you get the same skin AGAIN just to complete the purchase. of course its for profit by exhaustion. thats how the system actually works.
SciTiger (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=KirotheImmortal,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AYKW1VEJ,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-01-04T20:50:07.972+0000) > > I dont have an issue with the new system of Blue Essence. Some minor tweeks need to be done but currently im getting more Blue Essances then I did IP. Ive gotten about 4-5 6300 champs sence it came out without playing continuously. ive only gone from level 30 to 54. > > My friend who does like to spend on the game likes the new system as well. hes gotten alot of champs for cheeper as well as skins cuz he does spend on hextexh (Hes also a lucky little shit wos gotten 20 gems in 2-3 hextech bundles) Thank you for your input. Going from level 30-54 is quite a bit of gameplay though. The largest complaint that I see is when people binge play and state that they aren't getting equal blue essence to old IP like they used to. The daily gives you a nice boost and the level up capsules are also a good bolster when you get them. Over all though it feels as if blue essence is coming in a bit slower than it used to. Not that it bothers me much personally. My account is over 3 years old and I have every champ. This post is only based on observations from other posts, personal friends and my own experience. Not sure what to do with my 30k blue essence tbh -_- Sure would be nice if I could spend it on emotes... or something... *pokes Riot
yeah no, otherwise the award system wouldnt be 100% RNG gambling. they did the new system for profit by way of exhaustion, similar to other systems in other games.
: > [{quoted}](name=Keyrtyn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ELBdA8BE,comment-id=000f000300000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-04T05:37:41.400+0000) > > again the evidence is in riots actions, thus there is a connection. at this point you are just making excuses for riots behavior. this same type of rng award system is being used by other games, and it is done in FACT to make more profit. the speculation is whether or not riots system is the worst type of implementation of this type or system or not. i dont fault riot wanting to make profit even using this system because not only has it shown to yield decent results in certain aspects, but LoL is a free to play game. > > as for you making an assumption that i was calling anyone stupid or insulting them, reflects more on you than I. _Oh I'm sorry, do you have a magical brain reading device you didn't tell us about? Can you see what individual Rioters are thinking? No? Then don't fucking assume and lie about why they make the decisions they make._ Edit: And you literally said "if you believe riot hadn't planned this out the way i propose, there is a bridge for sale in Brooklyn NY, for pretty cheap price." You are calling me gullible, foolish and other related insults in making that implication. So fuck off, your vague insults are still insults.
no i dont need to fuck off, if my response to you, made you so upset that you cant handle your feelings while in a discussion with me, while at the same time disregarding facts that are before you just so you can feel good about yourself for defending riots bullshit, you need to chill out, take a deep breath, and make proper points/arguments instead of Ad hominems, appeal to ignorance, invincible ignorance fallacy, non sequitur, straw man, red-herring, Red-baiting, Poisoning the well, Tu quoque, and any other stupid propaganda fallacy strategies you have and may attempt in the future.
ADC Bard (NA)
: Next time don't take your mid laner's blue. {{champion:432}}
> [{quoted}](name=I Play Rats Only,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fdpRpAg5,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-01-03T15:46:11.762+0000) > > Next time don't take your mid laner's blue. > > {{champion:432}} very funny {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: > [{quoted}](name=Keyrtyn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ELBdA8BE,comment-id=000f0003000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-03T14:33:25.065+0000) > > this isnt occams razor, this is " omg trump supporters are braindead if they actually believe he will be a good president " level of in your face obviousness. We have evidence that these things happened, but we have no evidence connecting them to any line of reasoning on Riot's part. Thus it is wrong to speculate that Riot is making changes for a particular reason (such as to force players to open their wallets more). You have every right to be outraged by all of the changes that have been made, but for the love of god don't be a conspiracy theorist about it. It is perfectly valid to be upset by each of the changes, but it is not valid to use those reasons as a launching off point for making an unrelated and unproven claim about Riot. > if you believe riot hadnt planned this out the way i propose, there is a bridge for sale in Brooklyn NY, for pretty cheap price. "You must be an idiot for not seeing things my way." Calling people stupid for disagreeing with you is not conducive to discussion. And it's not as clever as you seem to think it is. Next time maybe you should use your creativity for something better than insults. Don't do that dude, you're better than this.
again the evidence is in riots actions, thus there is a connection. at this point you are just making excuses for riots behavior. this same type of rng award system is being used by other games, and it is done in FACT to make more profit. the speculation is whether or not riots system is the worst type of implementation of this type or system or not. i dont fault riot wanting to make profit even using this system because not only has it shown to yield decent results in certain aspects, but LoL is a free to play game. as for you making an assumption that i was calling anyone stupid or insulting them, reflects more on you than I.
Keyrtyn (NA)
: the korean server is trash.
ignoring the problem wont fix it, riot.
: Evidence of what though? That is the golden question. You're suggesting that everything going on must be proof of one specific possibility out of many that still remain. You can't use Occam's Razor before you have eliminated all other possibilities. Saying, "It all leads back to _this_!" or, "It must all be because of _this!_" is wrong if you don't have the evidence to connect everything you mentioned back to the thing you are connecting them to.
this isnt occams razor, this is " omg trump supporters are braindead if they actually believe he will be a good president " level of in your face obviousness. if you believe riot hadnt planned this out the way i propose, there is a bridge for sale in Brooklyn NY, for pretty cheap price.
: Allegation + disconnected list of changes + allegation = Implication with zero actual evidence. That looks fun! Let me try: _It's obvious WHY farmers deliberately destroy their competitors crops, don't you know why?_ _Pests appear in some fields but not others. They somehow pick clean the fields they do go into even when the field right across the street is untouched! The farmer went around their own field doing something different. And the farmer does stand to benefit if their competitor has nothing to sell._ _Don't all of you see where this is going? This is all intentional to break their competitors' spirits and dominate the market with a farmer monopoly!_
zero evidence? are you blind? look at the last few patches, and look at the current implemented system and what has been happening in matches since implementation. evidence is smacking you in the face.
: Pretty easy fix is just bring back season 5 masteries + nerf following items {{item:3151}} {{item:3147}} {{item:3031}} {{item:3036}} {{item:3508}} ONly reason i included **ESSENCE REAVER** and **INFINITY EDGE** is because marksman generally build Crit and get as much damage as they can Lifesteal feels like its Secondary nowdays... Lifesteal **SHOULD** Be primary
> [{quoted}](name=Demon King Maou,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Bv38rBiT,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-01-02T11:29:21.527+0000) > > Pretty easy fix is just bring back season 5 masteries + nerf following items > {{item:3151}} {{item:3147}} {{item:3031}} {{item:3036}} {{item:3508}} > ONly reason i included **ESSENCE REAVER** and **INFINITY EDGE** is because marksman generally build Crit and get as much damage as they can > Lifesteal feels like its Secondary nowdays... Lifesteal **SHOULD** Be primary its actually much worse then that, which is why everything needs to be nerfed in order for the game to be balanced. for almost 4 seasons in a row riot has gone unhinged with changes to the game, and sadly it was all done in the name of making more profit and e-sports fame, and the proof of this is the current rng award system with playing more for less xp and BE system, and the last few patches they did before going on holidays. you can tell the way they did buffs an nerfs was geared towards absurd damage and forced early team play.
Rioter Comments
Ljubezen (NA)
: I love how mid game is legit at the 10 minute mark now.
its obvious WHY riot is deliberately doing this, dont you know why? they changed to BE per lvl instead of IP per match, AND they lowered the amount of BE received, AND they lowered the amount of XP received, AND the made insane buffs without care, AND they all as a result also made the matches shorter, and they incorporated an RNG reward system the frustrates the fuck out of you on purpose. Dont all of you see where this is going? this is all intentional to make you play more for less, break you down, and get you to open your wallets.
Rioter Comments
Keyrtyn (NA)
: hey riot, why... ( ARURF )
totally not true, i remember from the very first URF, they were more then willing to tweek and nerf spam cancer, and even outright ban champs from play. they just chose not to do it this time, which is stupid.
Rioter Comments
Keyrtyn (NA)
: revert the yasuo buffs.
yes ive come on here to complain about him because he stomped me personally, thats the only reason why i would post about it >_> honestly you muck diving fanatical dry humpers are the reason why so many champs become cancer. all his competition has been nerfed, therefor he doesnt need the additional buffs. he has his wind wall and his tornado and his sword art pop up already, and the additional buffs are the reason hes getting BANNED frequently now.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Keyrtyn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zuVnx5qQ,comment-id=001000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-15T05:28:41.255+0000) > > i already have explained why i disagree with your bad posts. you need to start explaining why your bad posts, are not bad. Let's go over it all again then. Case 1: > [{quoted}](name=Colonel J,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zuVnx5qQ,comment-id=00100000,timestamp=2017-12-15T04:41:16.535+0000) > > I think everyone here agrees that businesses should be able to price things how they see fit. > [{quoted}](name=Keyrtyn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zuVnx5qQ,comment-id=001000000000,timestamp=2017-12-15T04:50:50.204+0000) > > i think non corporatists agree the INTERNET does not belong only to BUSINESSES! corporatists are blind though, so of course they dont agree with that, because money is all that matter to them. Here you placed a strawman by saiyng I said the internet only belongs to bussinesses which isn't true and you never really refuted my point at all. Case 2: > [{quoted}](name=Colonel J,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zuVnx5qQ,comment-id=0010000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-15T04:53:08.877+0000) > > Everyone agrees that the internet is not free and belong to people who can pay for it. > [{quoted}](name=Keyrtyn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zuVnx5qQ,comment-id=00100000000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-15T04:55:10.541+0000) > > WRONG, the internet is indeed free in several places on earth, it belongs to all, as intended by its CREATORS! Here you say the internet is free is some places on earth, which is true, but the internet is not free. Someone has to pay for it. Here is a simple economic concept called "There is no such thing as free lunch" you should go over. It explains how things aren't really free: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/There_ain%27t_no_such_thing_as_a_free_lunch Case 3: > [{quoted}](name=Colonel J,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zuVnx5qQ,comment-id=001000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-15T05:00:27.349+0000) > > Everyone agrees that just because something is free in other places on earth doesn't mean it's free everywhere else on earth. This claim you didn't bother refuting, and quite wisely too. Because there is no refutation to be made. This is fact after all.
> [{quoted}](name=Colonel J,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zuVnx5qQ,comment-id=0010000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-15T05:35:43.991+0000) > > Let's go over it all again then. > > Case 1: > > Here you placed a strawman by saiyng I said the internet only belongs to bussinesses which isn't true and you never really refuted my point at all. > > Case 2: > > Here you say the internet is free is some places on earth, which is true, but the internet is not free. Someone has to pay for it. > > Here is a simple economic concept called "There is no such thing as free lunch" you should go over. It explains how things aren't really free: > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/There_ain%27t_no_such_thing_as_a_free_lunch > > > Case 3: > > This claim you didn't bother refuting, and quite wisely too. Because there is no refutation to be made. This is fact after all. here is why you are wrong and why all your posts are BAD! you are neglecting the fact that i made in one of my posts that you PURPOSEFULLY removed. the ISP's are not only monopolies, they own most of the media outlets, AND the heavily lobbied the government to make net neutrality sound like a BAD thing, when it never was, because they are greedy corporations. net neutrality was put in place for a reason, just like the regulations on wall street were meant to stay for a reason. but you seem to think corporations should be allowed to be deregulated as if money is the only free speech allowed. your bad posts therefore, are still bad.
: > [{quoted}](name=Keyrtyn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zuVnx5qQ,comment-id=0010000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-15T05:06:21.492+0000) > > stop saying everyone agrees, everyone does NOT agree with you. Nothing I've said in the series of "everyone agrees" was wrong which means everyone agrees. If something isn't wrong, then all but the deluded agree. The deluded are obviously not included when I say "everyone agrees" because the opinions of the deluded are not and should never be considered. If you disagree with anything, feel free to explain why as I have done throughout my thread.
> [{quoted}](name=Colonel J,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zuVnx5qQ,comment-id=00100000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-15T05:23:32.172+0000) > > Nothing I've said in the series of "everyone agrees" was wrong which means everyone agrees. If something isn't wrong, then all but the deluded agree. The deluded are obviously not included when I say "everyone agrees" because the opinions of the deluded are not and should never be considered. > > If you disagree with anything, feel free to explain why as I have done throughout my thread. i already have explained why i disagree with your bad posts. you need to start explaining why your bad posts, are not bad.
: > [{quoted}](name=Keyrtyn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zuVnx5qQ,comment-id=00100000000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-15T04:55:10.541+0000) > > WRONG, the internet is indeed free in several places on earth, it belongs to all, as intended by its CREATORS! Everyone agrees that just because something is free in other places on earth doesn't mean it's free everywhere else on earth. Quit being delusional.
> [{quoted}](name=Colonel J,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zuVnx5qQ,comment-id=001000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-15T05:00:27.349+0000) > > Everyone agrees that just because something is free in other places on earth doesn't mean it's free everyone wlese on earth. stop saying everyone agrees, everyone does NOT agree with you. THE INTERNET IS A GLOBAL FOUNDATION, gifted by the US military R&D depts. TOO THE WORLD. if it is capable of being free in one place it is capable of being free in another place. the problem with the US, is that corporatists and their zombie slaves ( which include you ) were allowed to lobby the government with cash and gifts, they also own the major media outlets, like comcast owns MSNBC, and have monopolies around the country, just so they can make obscene amounts of money, even illegally.
: > [{quoted}](name=Keyrtyn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zuVnx5qQ,comment-id=001000000000,timestamp=2017-12-15T04:50:50.204+0000) > > i think non corporatists agree the INTERNET does not belong only to BUSINESSES! corporatists are blind though, so of course they dont agree with that, because money is all that matter to them. Everyone agrees that the internet is not free and belong to people who can pay for it.
> [{quoted}](name=Colonel J,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zuVnx5qQ,comment-id=0010000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-15T04:53:08.877+0000) > > Everyone agrees that the internet is not free and belong to people who can pay for it. WRONG, the internet is indeed free in several places on earth, it belongs to all, as intended by its CREATORS!
: > [{quoted}](name=Keyrtyn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zuVnx5qQ,comment-id=0010,timestamp=2017-12-15T04:35:07.969+0000) > I think everyone here agrees that businesses should be able to price things how they see fit.
> [{quoted}](name=Colonel J,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zuVnx5qQ,comment-id=00100000,timestamp=2017-12-15T04:41:16.535+0000) > > I think everyone here agrees that businesses should be able to price things how they see fit. i think non corporatists agree the INTERNET does not belong only to BUSINESSES! corporatists are blind though, so of course they dont agree with that, because money is all that matter to them.
: Patch 7.24b notes
: Patch 7.24b notes
and the Yi, fixes? you buff riven and and others for loss of fervor, except yi. WTF. AND YASUO DIDNT NEED ANY BUFFS. balance my ass.
: It is beyond easy to complete this quest you obviously aren't taking full advantage of the minion drops or not keeping your eyes open in fights
> [{quoted}](name=TheRiddum,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KP8hE76n,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-12-14T13:43:11.664+0000) > > It is beyond easy to complete this quest you obviously aren't taking full advantage of the minion drops or not keeping your eyes open in fights you are full of it. i take every minion drop i get, thats the point of the mission ffs. how can you not keep your eyes open in fights btw? like make some damn sense before you post.
Keyrtyn (NA)
: here is how to complete zoe stupid 8 unique spell thief mission.
another thing i just thought about but have not tested, is you might also be able to use Dematerializer on the minions too, but of course only 6 of them, but paired with smite it could help you accomplish the mission faster.
Rioter Comments
Sasogwa (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Keyrtyn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XlZ4f0JL,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-12-06T08:35:45.119+0000) > > on the topic of ornn, AP nasus hard counters ornn. > > on the subject overall, tanks and juggernauts should be retuned into what ill call for now, semi-tanks, tanky fighters, and fighters should be given a bit of speed buff, to have a bit more balanced approach, and riot need to get off their lazy butts and do some serious work on the item pool. I don't understand how in the hell AP nasus would ever counter Ornn. He builds MR, shrugs off your E damage with his W, and proceeds to outscale you in the lategame. It's already hard to be more useful than him as Q max freefarming Nasus, so AP Nasus... eh?
> [{quoted}](name=Sasogwa,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XlZ4f0JL,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2017-12-06T13:52:03.897+0000) > > I don't understand how in the hell AP nasus would ever counter Ornn. He builds MR, shrugs off your E damage with his W, and proceeds to outscale you in the lategame. It's already hard to be more useful than him as Q max freefarming Nasus, so AP Nasus... eh? shrugs off e with his W? hahahahaha
Anonagon (NA)
: I agree completely. Now, I wouldn't be surprised to see this thread downvoted to oblivion, because there's this idea floating around that Nasus is some godsend of beautiful champion design and wondrous fountain of counterplay that can do no wrong, but he's really not, and Wither is basically the source of all his problems as a champion design. Its incredibly low counterplay, it makes kiting an unobtainable goal for many champions, and it makes many of his matchups against other fighters work like a tank matchup, where Nasus wins as long as he doesn't feed early. Its an incredibly problematic ability and needs reworked.
> [{quoted}](name=Anonagon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=b77Ar7Im,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-12-06T08:45:09.040+0000) > > I agree completely. > > Now, I wouldn't be surprised to see this thread downvoted to oblivion, because there's this idea floating around that Nasus is some godsend of beautiful champion design and wondrous fountain of counterplay that can do no wrong, but he's really not, and Wither is basically the source of all his problems as a champion design. Its incredibly low counterplay, it makes kiting an unobtainable goal for many champions, and it makes many of his matchups against other fighters work like a tank matchup, where Nasus wins as long as he doesn't feed early. Its an incredibly problematic ability and needs reworked. complete bullocks. you can complain about wither all you want, make it a skillshot im ok with that, hell nerf it too the ground. we all know anti-nasus players will just move on to complain about something else nasus does. your issue isnt with wither, your issue is with facing nasus.
: > [{quoted}](name=Keyrtyn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XlZ4f0JL,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-12-06T08:35:45.119+0000) > > on the topic of ornn, AP nasus hard counters ornn. > > on the subject overall, tanks and juggernauts should be retuned into what ill call for now, semi-tanks, tanky fighters, and fighters should be given a bit of speed buff, to have a bit more balanced approach, and riot need to get off their lazy butts and do some serious work on the item pool. Ornn is trash tier. He was made even worse with the nerf in 7.24. (Ornn player)
> [{quoted}](name=Colton147,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XlZ4f0JL,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2017-12-06T08:38:21.978+0000) > > Ornn is trash tier. > > He was made even worse with the nerf in 7.24. > > (Ornn player) lyl
Rykagnar (NA)
: Nasus' "Wither" needs a change.
hahahaha, first off i never build trinity or heart on nasus, and i dont even put a point in his wither until 4th lvl, and then i just leave it be because i dont really need it tbh. if anything you guys should be more upset about nasus E, especially AP nasus, like i build. i can 1v2 top and their jungler all day long.
Anonagon (NA)
: In case Hashinshin's argument about top lane was too controversial for you, Gbay explains it better
on the topic of ornn, AP nasus hard counters ornn. on the subject overall, tanks and juggernauts should be retuned into what ill call for now, semi-tanks, tanky fighters, and fighters should be given a bit of speed buff, to have a bit more balanced approach, and riot need to get off their lazy butts and do some serious work on the item pool.
: this game really is something else
Nasus is OP if you dont shut him down from farming till late game, especially AP nasus.
Keyrtyn (NA)
: make shards have colored rankings for new players.
well, personally i was thinking as in how rare it is to get the shards from capsules/hextec crates. if the drop rates are very small then that would mean they are highly rare to get ever again right, so maybe use the same rank named like they do for skins? Ultimate, mythic, legendary, epic rarities, and maybe also have the same colored borders accompany them, orange, violet, red and indigo.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: As a Husband, Changing Varus's story has broken my Heart (Open Letter to Riot)
> [{quoted}](name=CanadianGuyEh,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=AynzcA3s,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-12-01T19:29:41.356+0000) > > (Okay so once again, please do not play the homophobic card.) > > > Riot, > > Years ago when I started playing, Varus was one of the first champions that I saw released. When he went free to play for the first time I could not get over how awesome of a character he was, his voice, character, story, he was epic to me. The he said a line, THE LINE, that DEFINED him and made me ponder. > > "Fear a man who has nothing to lose." > > That literally made my mind run with an imaginative pondering. The idea of someone who literally has nothing left inside, handing himself over to become a weapon just to bring justice to those that he loved. I was in highschool at the time so in reality I had no idea of the depths of that. > > Now, im 23, happily married, and with a baby on the way. I played Varus about 3 months ago and when I heard that line again, I put myself in his situation. What would I do if I were in his situation? If I lost my wife and my child due to another's savage actions, would I follow through? COULD I even do it? Would I even think about it? Varus's concept always had me ask this question in a moral grey area, and I honestly think that it is fantastic story development. > > Having characters that are 100% good or 100% evil is boring, but when you have a character that has this justification of his actions that are seen as evil, it brings a new depth of story. " I have borrowed time " Which could mean so many things, so many questions. What happens when his mission is over? Does the Darkin take over completely? Can Varus's spirit overcome? Does his spirit WANT to overcome? Do they become one? Does he just die? Does the spirit like Varus or hate him (Like Kayne and Rhaast)? So many questions and so many routes to take. > > But, as of yesterday, you broke my heart. > > Old Varus does NOT exist anymore. The whole driving force of what Varus was has been removed. The vengeful husband that stands in a moral grey area is gone. His family, his driving force has been removed. His REASONING of gaining enough power to be considered for the league of legends. Now what is he? A darkin of revenge that fused two gay lovers together and wants to kill everybody. Wow. What depth. > > "Oh but you don't realize, he lost his partner, it's equal to his original story. Your just a homophobe." > > No I am not a homophobe, im not even talking about his sexual choices! Varus's original story was MUCH more tragic. why? because he never lost Kai. They fused together, they are as you say. eternally bound together with the "new" Varus. Neither are dead. > > Compare that to losing your wife and child. > > Now Varus is three people screaming constantly trying to get control, but the darkin is the driving force, this evil malevolent creature that wants revenge because he was trapped away. Did you take a page out of crash bandicoot warped for that one? When Cortex released Uka Uka? > > I get the vengeful husband has been done before, but an evil entity wanting to kill the human race? That has been done 10 times over. > > But ultimately, you took away the line that defined Varus " Fear a man who has nothing to lose" Now he is no longer a man, and he has things to lose, he could lose control of the body he has taken over, and he could lose his "sister" that you mention in the comic. The original Varus had NOTHING. No land, no home, no family. As he says "No turning back" > > What purpose does he have now? It PALES in comparsion to the original. You could have easily fleshed out the original story and STILL have him become Darkin No problem. > > "Oh, well we know what would happen, Varus would eventually be taken over by the Darkin" > > Would He? What if This Darkin was different? Why does every Darkin have to be evil and want to kill everything that existed? What if the Darkin was trapped away for a misunderstanding. What if the Darkin was Rhaast's brother and was mistaken for his evil acts? There are so many different branches and paths that you could of went and you went the most confusing and convoluted way possible that doesn't even make sense. > > Riot, you have done many great things in the past. But this change is downright terrible. One of your rioters asked "how do you think we did?" You look at reddit and twitter and turn your eyes away from the boards. You say "Well they like it so *shrug*" and you don't take into account what we say or feel. > > So I can sum up what you did to Varus. > > You ruined him. what you are saying doesnt make sense, since Varus, could still of gone through this loss, thus why he challenges Valmar and Kai to seek revenge, because his race was destroyed. the old varus is still there, he just also has the gay now too.
: > That was a pretty completed story arc though Thank you for reminding me of something to complain to Reav3/the lore team about. It seems like riot retconns lore when there's nothing left to tell, but don't seem to understand that not all stories have to be an ongoing soap opera. It's fine if one ends. I'd argue that a story is better if it ends instead of gets dragged out into a 2 season filler arc while we wait for the manga to catch up for what'll end up being a disappointing ending anyways. Some stories don't need a new take, or a reboot, or whatever. You know, I've heard that the best to end a story is at a point where the reader is still wanting a little bit more. I kind of agree with that. I wish leona's story had ended instead of being turned into whatever riot was thinking... of... OH CRAP LEONA AND DIANA ARE SERVANTS OF DORMANT RIVAL DARKIN YOU BLOODY HACKS. I'm right aren't I? That demon that possessed leona was a darkin wasn't it? That's why she's been reworked to a brutal executioner instead of a protector. Well this sucks. RIP {{champion:89}} RIP {{champion:131}}
> [{quoted}](name=Linna Excel,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hUHqsRdg,comment-id=0001000100000005,timestamp=2017-12-02T06:44:39.500+0000) > > Thank you for reminding me of something to complain to Reav3/the lore team about. It seems like riot retconns lore when there's nothing left to tell, but don't seem to understand that not all stories have to be an ongoing soap opera. It's fine if one ends. I'd argue that a story is better if it ends instead of gets dragged out into a 2 season filler arc while we wait for the manga to catch up for what'll end up being a disappointing ending anyways. > > Some stories don't need a new take, or a reboot, or whatever. > > You know, I've heard that the best to end a story is at a point where the reader is still wanting a little bit more. I kind of agree with that. I wish leona's story had ended instead of being turned into whatever riot was thinking... > > of... > > OH CRAP LEONA AND DIANA ARE SERVANTS OF DORMANT RIVAL DARKIN YOU BLOODY HACKS. I'm right aren't I? That demon that possessed leona was a darkin wasn't it? That's why she's been reworked to a brutal executioner instead of a protector. > > Well this sucks. > > RIP {{champion:89}} > RIP {{champion:131}} anivia has the same jewel mark on her head as varus, is she a darkin too?
: I keep seeing "Core" things that were changed about Varus, but other than confirming he is in-fact Darkin, what "Core" things changed, sounds to me like someone might just be hiding what they truly feel behind excuses used by the masses, but let's be real you're mad he's gay....
basically this actually, everyone just assumed varus was a single personification, as well as was heterosexual, as they also assume on so many other characters, but there was nothing in the original that said varus was straight or was a single entity. it was wide open, similar to lots of other characters in this game. varus is gay for himself, and im ok with that, cause its kinda funny.
yeulx (NA)
: League of legends champion release dates................. what
i think it is because it is difficult to come up with unique supports with out having to just upright " Borrow " from other games to do so.
: A little critique on these, if I may. **Firewall** We already have several champions with effects like this, and it honesty seems like an overpowered Ignite. Up to 500 True damage? Late game, thats nearly 25% of an adc/enchanter's health just gone. Maybe reduce the damage by a LOT and add grievous wounds, and perhaps true sight? But then again, that's similar to giving everyone the ability to use Karthus's wall. **Fear** This is, quite literally, Fiddlestick's Q, but with a slow. Useful, yes, but implementing this as a summoner spell would be pointless, in the fact that it may render Fiddlesticks useless/less viable. **Mirage** Shaco. Again, quite literally just taking other champion's abilities here and using them as "unique" summoner spells. Taking these abilities and letting all champions use them completely destroys the value of the champs with the original abilities, while also making them insanely busted. Can you imagine a Shaco with 2 CLONES. Which is his ult and which is Mirage? **Taunt** Rammus E without the thorns damage. Instead of more attack speed they're more vulnerable. Enough Said. **Confidence** Garen's W, different duration. **Undo** Zhonya's Hourglass, but you can move and attack non-champions. I can agree that we could use SOME form of new summoner spell, but we don't really NEED it. I know I sounded a bit rude, but if you really want to make a summoner spell idea, try to double check and make sure champions don't already monopolize on this effect. You've got the creativity, but put it in the right place :3
incorrect about mirage, shaco clones can attack, this one is just an image to trick only. incorrect about garens W being confidence, its inspired from Jax E, counter strike, but it doesnt dodge abilities, just normal attacks. fear would not make fiddlesticks less viable ( then he already is anyway >_> ) fiddlesticks isnt just his Q. and if anything this is more like a less powerful version of warwicks E since it only target one champ instead of any nearby. these ideas are not set in stone though, especially the damages, im not a balancer. just a player with ideas to better the game.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Cocho (NA)
: It's actually alot faster for most people https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/7bxbbb/riots_be_math_is_pretty_misleading_here_are_more/ https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/developer-corner/Jh3Mtzu6-board-post-title-blue-essence-earn-rates-learning-the-numbers-with-carl-and-henrietta
Show more

Keyrtyn

Level 39 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion