Sukishoo (NA)
: Dunk master Ivern...
Dude... You clearly never watched old school b-ball. It's a tribute to 70s and 80s ballers with the short-shorts.
: I love the lengths people will go to to justify hardcore bug abuse
Why are you so willingly deaf? They said it already, taking away all those skins from the bug abusers will take thousands of hours, when the staff could be doing other work. It's an extremely arduous process, not a tap of a button. Get that through your thick skulls.
: Bewitching miss fortune skin concept
Fantastic idea and I dig it. MF can make anything look good cause she's just so full of sex and class. In all honesty there are not enough MF skins out there.
: So my Kai'sa AFK'd after I accidentally gave the enemy first blood.
How the other team lost to an ap Janna let alone a 5v4 is beyond me. "Just solo q things".
: Sejuanj wasn’t fine before her rework. She had a useless passive, an E that did nothing, and a W that wasn’t much all because she had a fast moving long range potential 5 man stun. Riot had to make the rest of her kit almost worthless because of how much power was loaded into her ult. Current Sej has problems, yes, but not close to what her old issues were.
> [{quoted}](name=AvantelWings,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4PwQIzOl,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-10-19T17:39:17.298+0000) > > Sejuanj wasn’t fine before her rework. > > She had a useless passive, an E that did nothing, and a W that wasn’t much all because she had a fast moving long range potential 5 man stun. > > Riot had to make the rest of her kit almost worthless because of how much power was loaded into her ult. > > Current Sej has problems, yes, but not close to what her old issues were. Oh quit your bullshit. You wanna talk useless, let's talk about that new ulti that stuns ONE random person for 1 second and applies a laughable slow to the rest of the others that get caught in the bola. Or maybe l you just never experienced having a champion you dedicated hundreds of hours into only to have it reworked into LCS quality material for the pros to play with.
: Can a rioter finally give some clarification in this?
Because China. They don't like depictions of the dead, as such, karthus' face as an emote might piss off some of the chinese playerbase. Stupid I know.
iahim98 (EUNE)
: Oh come one, those are literally the 1st 3 words of the tittle, at least wait until you read the whole tittle before jumping on conclusions. And trust me, I tried 4 different phrasings for the tittle until I settle on this one since of the word limit in tittles. I had to make it brief for Karthus since the post was more about the rest of the champions.
Gotta agree with the first guy. Title gave me a motherfuxking heart attack and should be totally rephrased. Karthus isn't "gone". That statement makes no sense.
: Pls bring back "Honorable Opponent"
No. Those assholes tried to make me lose the game, to hell with that. The enemies can kiss my ass.
: Can we stop letting CertianlyT make champions?
Certainly T makes popular champions. Popular champions = skins Skins = money Downvote me all you want this is the truth. A boards post won't change shit.
: On Graves: That does absolutely nothing, him dealing 8 damage less per auto early (2.1 Less Damage per Shell early) won't put him in line at all, he is still gonna clear with full hp, he is still gonna be the fastest clearing jungler in the game (loses vs Kayn pre 3 in that regard, but he isn't a champ until he gets his form, so that's fine), he is still gonna be first to every scuttle, he is still gonna win pretty much every skirmish ever. Champ is a contested pick in soloq for 6 months yet you nerf him the smallest way possible. Here are some things you could actually change about graves to hit him in a meaningful way : - Remove his knockback so players need to actually kite in order to stay at 100%, even low elo players never fall under like 80% because his clear is so absurdly broken, he gets flat armor, he gets a knockback, he is the best machete user in the game because of his Autos. - Lower Mid/Late AD Scaling, this causes Graves to not be able to 2-3 shot any carry the moment he gets 2+ Items - Remove Black Cleaver Interaction so he can't just stack it in 2 autos or even a single one with stormrazor. - Nerf Flat Armor he gets from his E - Nerf his Stormrazor build by lowering the amount of shells he (currently at 6) gets out or lower its scaling - Give W a slow that scales by rank. As long as jungle stays how it is and you don't actually hit him by giving him a meaningful weakness he is gonna be dumb.
So wrong you are. Looks like somebody doesn't remember that vayne nerf 3 years ago... You will see, you will see.
: Can thresh mains confirm?
This "meme" is like 5 years old. Not even funny anymore. I can't even remember the last time nobody clicked a thresh lantern either. Stop posting stupid shit for free upvotes.
: I love the colors and aesthetic of this trailer. I think this might be my new favorite skin line along with SG and Pool Party. Disappointed Jinx and Yas got skins over other champs but they look really nice regardless. Looking forward to seeing SA kayn and Rhaast. I already want more Odyssey skins :l
To be fair, you really need someone with the personality and charisma of Jinx to be headlining this event, and she's the perfect fit. Yasuo tho, yeah I'm sick if him. Even said less words than malphite which is unusual.
Moody P (NA)
: Just disable Sejuani then Riot
Played over 200 sej games during s5-s6. What a joy she was to play. After the rework, she's nothing but a shadow of what she used to be. A pathetic kit and even more pathetic ult, and even worse was that she was sought after in pro play which we all know leads to needless nerfs as part of riots rotational meta. Saddens me to know I will never get to play the real sej again, forever. This is what my favorite champ has become now.
RiotLamz (NA)
: Favorite/least favorite Running animation in League
New {{champion:84}} , just doesn't feel right. I get the idea, she's a deadly, sneaky assassin and that's their thing, but it shouldn't be used as her default run animation because it doesn't look right. Nobody "runs" like that, makes no sense. Honorable mention: {{champion:114}}
Ranmaru (NA)
: becuase ahri couldn't oneshot you missing her Q ,so ahri players couldn't play their champ personally i don't see any reason for such a big buff,especially when the biggest buffs were in her e (fast skillshot) and utility that's what i have about riot team,instead of making a E rewarding you give him more more possibility to 100-0 even when she fks up her combo covering one of her weakness (being in melee )
LOL at these downvotes. Ahri mains are so sensitive. When their champ is below 55% winrate they cry for buffs. LOL.
Ahpe (NA)
: Riot balancing the game
Show me the sources you've consulted that state 99.99% of the playerbase has the same opinions on balance as you. I'll be waiting.
: > [{quoted}](name=Kieferr,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9GhhXx3I,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-07-17T23:20:56.376+0000) > > Yep, see you back here in 3 days buddy. We'll be waiting! > {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}} You dont help much with your post :)
What do you guys want me to do? Beg him to stay?
: Did you actually think that you would get upvoted with that comment?
No, not at all. Besides, I LOVE being downvoted. Means I'm right. What we have here, is what I like to call an "attention whore". They make posts like this to farm upvotes so they can feel better about themselves when they have nothing interesting going on in their lives.
: I am quitting league.
Yep, see you back here in 3 days buddy. We'll be waiting! {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
Ahris (NA)
: Why does Riot spend so much of their resources to rework Ryze and not other champs?
Because of LC$. Whatever changes they plan on making must always be in the interest of benefiting their eSports game. Fuck the normal players out there. Fuck green wards, fuck trackers knife, fuck 3 camps for LVL 3 and let's make junglers kill each other over a crab instead of being useul, fuck early sightstone for supports. Fuck games over 16 min. Kill kill kill and die die die, that's what league has come to.
: A while back people asked me why I main Soraka and I told them this
*because I like making bot lane as boring and miserable as possible for my opponents :)
: > [{quoted}](name=Summonah12369,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fsKE8eWl,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-05-12T22:01:18.849+0000) > > Why aren't we humans using leaves as currency? Seems like a lot more environment friendly alternative rather than making dollar bills. leaves break down in literal days. They rot and mold. They cannot be stored long term. If they get left on the ground, they will be destroyed in no time at all.
> [{quoted}](name=Marshbouy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fsKE8eWl,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-05-12T22:31:59.366+0000) > > leaves break down in literal days. They rot and mold. They cannot be stored long term. If they get left on the ground, they will be destroyed in no time at all. The joke --------------------------- Your head.
: I've never understood Mundo's champion design
IMO I'm so tired of Riot reworking every champion into a convoluted, skillshotting 7 passive mess of a kit which is what's kinda been done with Kat, Sejuani, or Fiora. Why can't simple champions exist? why does everything need to be a nightmare just to play properly? I myself prefer playing champs that don't require reading a manual to get into. Leave Mundo be.
: There are currently 970 skins in League of Legends. What will the 1000th one be?
: Waht the F* is going on in Irelia's trailer?
I tilted just from watching this trailer.
: > [{quoted}](name=InTheory,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rjyYdmqY,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-03-13T17:43:21.475+0000) > > Nami was the enchanter masterpiece - they knew they'd fail whenever trying to make a new enchanter. There's no way that one could ever match her awesomeness <3 True. She's a pretty damn well-designed example of a support with clear moments of vulnerability and strength. And she's the epitome of WHOLE TEAM's support. Too bad we can't have a meta where anyone but the ADC shines.
The reason ADCs "shine" is because of how strong supports are now. Matter of fact, all the new toys riot has been giving to supports like knights vow and Zeke's, etc.. benefits the ADC greatly in some way or another. Balance wasn't such a nightmare before ardent censer and 20 different support item must-buys were introduced by riot. Even the runes that supports use all benefit the ADC such as guardian and font of life. And we wonder why ADCs are broken.
Spârky (NA)
: You haven't had a Kai'sa like me yet then ;D I love abusing the new champs because I'm pretty quick to learn new champs and others don't know how to play against new champs yet so it helps! (I get your point though I'm probably the only one that uses this logic)
LOL at all these new Kai'Sa mains. Stop bragging. Nobody likes it.
mah1foo (EUW)
: (Follow up 2) So Tantram leaves one irrelevant comment and that's it, case closed?
In the words of Laura Ingraham: shut up and right click. Seriously. You're not Batman. Arguing with a toxic person on the internet is like trying to convert a jihadi extremist to Pastafarianism. Shut up, mute, and carry on.
: It's time for an Aurelion Sol skin
Here's a simple explanation as to why he doesn't have and won't get skins: nobody cares about Sol. Hate to burst your bubble, but it's true. Especially considering how much work it will take to create one for such a graphically complex model like his. Not worth the hard work put in because nobody will buy it. A Jhin skin on the other hand will net the company a shitload of money, because he's one of the most popular and beloved champions rn. And Riot knows this, and as any business will do, they will milk the shit out of it. They're not interested in pleasing a tiny minority of Sol players or Cassiopeia players because making skins for them won't net them any money in return. Sad but true.
Dethati (NA)
: Why I am uninstalling LoL
K cool. See you here again in 2 weeks
: I typed these 6 sentences to a raging adc and I got banned for 2 weeks for verbal abuse?? Riot?
First of all, we all know you went through the 10 game and 25 game chat restrictions to end up here, so you ain't no fucking saint. Also, they don't give just one chat log, they usually give 3. You need to be reported many many MULTIPLE times to end up with any sort of punishment. Your other ones could've been truly more toxic than the one you provided here. Don't act innocent because we all know you're not.
: New Champ, Kai'Sa
JUSTICE RAINS FROM ABOVE!!!!!1!!
: When you are the support, it's 5 minutes in, and your ADC is already 2v1ing their bot lane
"when your adc is **2v1ing"** their botlane Umm, uhhhhh.. oh I see now. Learn to fucking communicate properly, god my brain hurts.
Longtowel (OCE)
: Jax Facts.
Jax can stop Mundo from going where he pleases.
: We need more items like Stopwatch.
I wish I could downvote this a million times. There should never be an easily accessible item that anyone and everyone can buy that totally changes the outcome of a play and game. Not fun at all. I really hope riot does something about it soon.
Kieferr (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Kitty Jerky,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7ZUOPyhx,comment-id=004d00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-08-09T04:00:01.694+0000) > > They do say copying others is the highest form of flattery, so it's either that or you literally can't think for yourself. And again there were no strawmans in my post lmao. Post them out if you can (hint: you can't) I don't need to waste time pointing them out cause anyone with eyes and a brain knows it's blatantly true. Ironically, I'd rather be wasting time observing the extent of human stupidity we have on display right here.
> [{quoted}](name=Kitty Jerky,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7ZUOPyhx,comment-id=004d0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-08-09T04:09:47.753+0000) > > you could simply point them out and prove your point to win, but you know you can't because they don't exist. Instead you need to feign ignorance :^😂 That's just not how I play the game. Simple as that! Call me what you like, it's not like your flawless use of rhetoric affects me. I refuse to follow up on your request because I wanna highlight just how stupid that response was. Improper responses don't get proper replies. Are you done reading yet as you've previously affirmed?
: > [{quoted}](name=Kieferr,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7ZUOPyhx,comment-id=004d0000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-08-09T03:47:34.973+0000) > > Strike 1: using strawmans and continuing to point out irrelevant information to make oneself look badass. > > You have been deconstructed. Your post is garbage. Done with this argument. Stop being pathetic. They do say copying others is the highest form of flattery, so it's either that or you literally can't think for yourself. And again there were no strawmans in my post lmao. Post them out if you can (hint: you can't)
> [{quoted}](name=Kitty Jerky,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7ZUOPyhx,comment-id=004d00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-08-09T04:00:01.694+0000) > > They do say copying others is the highest form of flattery, so it's either that or you literally can't think for yourself. And again there were no strawmans in my post lmao. Post them out if you can (hint: you can't) I don't need to waste time pointing them out cause anyone with eyes and a brain knows it's blatantly true. Ironically, I'd rather be wasting time observing the extent of human stupidity we have on display right here.
: > [{quoted}](name=Kieferr,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7ZUOPyhx,comment-id=004d00000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-08-09T03:38:23.873+0000) > > You didn't even address the main point I was trying to argue. All u did was try to make me look dumb. And what happened to "not reading any more"? > Lol stop hiding behind a 2nd account and learn to argue with people properly. doesn't matter at this point. Rioter on reddit said they don't ban for weird strats. Soon enough they will be unbanned
> [{quoted}](name=Kitty Jerky,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7ZUOPyhx,comment-id=004d000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-08-09T03:41:35.263+0000) > > doesn't matter at this point. Rioter on reddit said they don't ban for weird strats. Soon enough they will be unbanned Strike 1: using strawmans and continuing to point out irrelevant information to make oneself look badass. You have been deconstructed. Your post is garbage. Done with this argument. Stop being pathetic.
: > [{quoted}](name=Kieferr,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7ZUOPyhx,comment-id=004d000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-08-09T03:27:49.772+0000) > > So many flaws and strawmans, I dunno where to begin lol. Yeah, I guess this argument is going nowhere. At the end of the day, they got what they deserved. I get the last laugh. And you're stupid. Gonna leave it at that. there are no flaws or strawmans, nice buzzwords though to try to make yourself sound smart. You just have nothing to refute me with and I will reply to you once they get unbanned > [{quoted}](name=Tundra Fizz,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7ZUOPyhx,comment-id=0056,timestamp=2017-08-09T03:29:05.574+0000) > > Surprised this hasn't been posted here yet. But then again most of us hate Reddit so that's understandable. > > http://puu.sh/x5mP6.png > > [Here's the permalink](https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/6shlss/the_proof_of_riot_banning_the_ascension_pacifists/dlcw7cf/) lol nice
> [{quoted}](name=Kitty Jerky,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7ZUOPyhx,comment-id=004d0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-08-09T03:33:59.040+0000) > > there are no flaws or strawmans, nice buzzwords though to try to make yourself sound smart. You just have nothing to refute me with and I will reply to you once they get unbanned > > lol nice You didn't even address the main point I was trying to argue. All u did was try to make me look dumb. And what happened to "not reading any more"? Lol stop hiding behind a 2nd account and learn to argue with people properly.
: > [{quoted}](name=Kieferr,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7ZUOPyhx,comment-id=004d0000000000010000,timestamp=2017-08-09T02:56:11.475+0000) > > The point of surrender is to concede a game in which against overwhelming odds, all other options are agreeably unattainable. Not to escape a frustrating, unbearable situation. This strat isnt unbeatable, As I have posted multiple times. So that being said you comment about overwhelming odds is in fact correct. In fact I would happily challenge anyone who was willing to play this strat against me with anyone who would team up with me and I would prove it. FFS I would even go as far to play the exact same champions in the match to ensure that no cheating (like picking vayne or fiora) would be used.
> [{quoted}](name=Automated Riven,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7ZUOPyhx,comment-id=004d00000000000100000000,timestamp=2017-08-09T03:03:23.117+0000) > > This strat isnt unbeatable, As I have posted multiple times. So that being said you comment about overwhelming odds is in fact correct. In fact I would happily challenge anyone who was willing to play this strat against me with anyone who would team up with me and I would prove it. FFS I would even go as far to play the exact same champions in the match to ensure that no cheating (like picking vayne or fiora) would be used. Did you not read properly or something? I said UNBEARABLE, not unbeatable. I don't give a flying fuck what strat you have against this.
: > [{quoted}](name=Kieferr,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7ZUOPyhx,comment-id=004d0000000000000000,timestamp=2017-08-09T02:45:50.012+0000) > > These guys found an exploit Strike 1: You are wrong, it's not an exploit. An exploit is a bug or glitch in the game that gives an unfair advantage > [{quoted}](name=Kieferr,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7ZUOPyhx,comment-id=004d0000000000000000,timestamp=2017-08-09T02:45:50.012+0000) > > People play league to either win, or have fun. The opposing team had neither fun nor fair competition and they were forced to surrender not because they were losing Strike 2: You've also just described smurfs and smurfing which riot allows. Again you are wrong > [{quoted}](name=Kieferr,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7ZUOPyhx,comment-id=004d0000000000000000,timestamp=2017-08-09T02:45:50.012+0000) > > Imagine a recreational soccer/football games where 1 team just forms a wall in front of the net, disallowing the opposing team to score at all and neither trying to score themselves, but forcing them to say "fuck this" and walk off the field Strike 3: That is indeed against the rules of soccer (you are wrong again, unsurprisingly). I can clearly tell you've never played it unlike me --- Three strikes, your post is garbage. Not reading anymore of it
> [{quoted}](name=Kitty Jerky,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7ZUOPyhx,comment-id=004d00000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-08-09T03:14:41.060+0000) > > Strike 1: You are wrong, it's not an exploit. An exploit is a bug or glitch in the game that gives an unfair advantage > > Strike 2: You've also just described smurfs and smurfing which riot allows. Again you are wrong > > Strike 3: That is indeed against the rules of soccer (you are wrong again, unsurprisingly). I can clearly tell you've never played it unlike me > > --- > > Three strikes, your post is garbage. Not reading anymore of it So many flaws and strawmans, I dunno where to begin lol. Yeah, I guess this argument is going nowhere. At the end of the day, they got what they deserved. I get the last laugh. And you're stupid. Gonna leave it at that.
: > [{quoted}](name=Kieferr,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7ZUOPyhx,comment-id=004d00000000,timestamp=2017-08-09T02:17:49.604+0000) > > You're saying opposing team should just surrender so they don't have to endure any of their bullshit and go on with their lives? What kind of game is that? Where is the sportsmanship? Just proves how fucking stupid the boards community is. isnt that kinda why the surrender option is available?
> [{quoted}](name=Automated Riven,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7ZUOPyhx,comment-id=004d000000000001,timestamp=2017-08-09T02:31:52.080+0000) > > isnt that kinda why the surrender option is available? The point of surrender is to concede a game in which against overwhelming odds, all other options are agreeably unattainable. Not to escape a frustrating, unbearable situation.
: > [{quoted}](name=Kieferr,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7ZUOPyhx,comment-id=004d00000000,timestamp=2017-08-09T02:17:49.604+0000) > > You're saying opposing team should just surrender so they don't have to endure any of their bullshit and go on with their lives? that's exactly why surrendering exists in the first place LMAO if my team is down 4 turrets and 16 kills in a ranked game at the fifteen minute mark, you bet we are going to surrender so that we don't have to endure any bullshit and get on with our lives Just proves how fucking stupid some people are that don't know how to think with their brain
> [{quoted}](name=Kitty Jerky,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7ZUOPyhx,comment-id=004d000000000000,timestamp=2017-08-09T02:29:26.700+0000) > > that's exactly why surrendering exists in the first place LMAO > > if my team is down 4 turrets and 16 kills in a ranked game at the fifteen minute mark, you bet we are going to surrender so that we don't have to endure any bullshit and get on with our lives > > Just proves how fucking stupid some people are that don't know how to think with their brain Omg gimme a fucking break lol. That comparison is irrelevant. When You join a game, you have a reasonable expectation of fair competition and fair play. These guys found an exploit, good on them, it's cool and all. But they began to systematically abuse it, to the disdain of numerous players. People play league to either win, or have fun. The opposing team had neither fun nor fair competition and they were forced to surrender not because they were losing, but because they were put into a shitty fuckin situation. Imagine a recreational soccer/football games where 1 team just forms a wall in front of the net, disallowing the opposing team to score at all and neither trying to score themselves, but forcing them to say "fuck this" and walk off the field. They may not be breaking rules to my knowledge, but they're shitty fucking people, that we can agree on right? The point of the ban isn't about whether they broke game rules or not, it's cause they are willfully causing a terrible experience to other people. And unsportsmanlike conduct is a bannable offence. Now use your brain, you blind numbskull.
: > [{quoted}](name=Kieferr,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7ZUOPyhx,comment-id=004d,timestamp=2017-08-09T02:07:47.646+0000) > > They deserved the ban. 100% unsportsmanlike behavior. There is no competition here, just a slow, torturous psychological war of attrition. You play games to have fun, win or lose, not to make people feel terrible. I'm happy with the way riot dealt with them. I will take "What is surrendering for $500?"
> [{quoted}](name=Kitty Jerky,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7ZUOPyhx,comment-id=004d0000,timestamp=2017-08-09T02:10:23.952+0000) > > I will take "What is surrendering for $500?" You're saying opposing team should just surrender so they don't have to endure any of their bullshit and go on with their lives? What kind of game is that? Where is the sportsmanship? Just proves how fucking stupid the boards community is.
: This group won without a single kill and Riot bans them all for 14 days
They deserved the ban. 100% unsportsmanlike behavior. There is no competition here, just a slow, torturous psychological war of attrition. You play games to have fun, win or lose, not to make people feel terrible. I'm happy with the way riot dealt with them.
: Kind of sad there's no star guardian urgot...
It was just a silly meme, did u actually think riot would consider making SG urgot? Lol don't be delusional. Nobody will buy it. Be real.
Not xPeke (EUW)
: Yasuo's Windwall Should Be Able to Block Tower Shots.
Someone clearly lost to a Yasuo recently... Welp, time to farm upvotes to make myself feel better.
: Things You Miss About The Game But You Know Will Never Come Back?
Sejuani. Oh for the love of Jesus revert that horrible fucking rework, she's a shadow of what she use to be. I miss diving face first into my enemies and slowly draining their souls away, I miss the big 5man Ults, i miss being an unstoppable mobile Juggernaut of death that brings fear into my enemies when they see me. Oh god please come back.
: Stop saying "ggez"
Dont hide the fact that you ARE oversensitive, because there's no other a reason for you to be writing this. They are your enemies, they are obstacles, they are trying to prevent you from reaching your goals, and that's just the way I feel about it. Fuck sportsmanship. I WANT to make you feel like shit after you lose because I'm the fucking man. Nothing feels better in this game than to completely devalue your enemy's effort after a 45 min game. It's oversensitive little ragers like you that make me feel even more inclined to say "ggez" after most games. I love it and won't ever feel sorry about it.
: Why does this argument always come up. Thinking this would occur on large scale is extreme irrational exaggeration. Toxicity is still here and people still ask you to afk If you do bad as they'd rather play 4v5 than 4v6 and yet people don't afk due to that. Not everyone is so unstable they would do it and many of those who would are looking for excuse to afk anyway. When remakes were supposed to be released, many people, people like you, instantly jumped on the first (stupid) argument that those who pick something non-traditional will be flamed to afk in the first minutes so that premades can remake. Now we have remake and I can't see this apocalyptic scenario coming true. Not everyone is manipulative psycho. Not everyone is unstable. So I doubt it will happen in such big measure that we will need to bend to this Nirvana fallacy people like to bring up mindlessly.
Lol, talking about a "nirvana fallacy" when I've counted with both hands numerous ad hominems in your response... And you expect me to take you seriously? I may not be as educated as you are on this topic, but I've done my best to present what I believe is a likely consequence of such a system, one that has "abuse" written all over it. And all you can do is call me stupid and mindless. Oh, I'm so sorry I stated an opinion you didn't like, you bigot. Let me make it up to you by starting some more threads about why yasuos E needs a 6 second cd and every rework in the past 3 years should be completely reverted. Maybe that will score me some internet points. F off.
Show more

Kieferr

Level 82 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion