: > [{quoted}](name=KillerShim,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=yMabbwNr,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-09-02T22:38:47.152+0000) > > I seriously cannot fucking fathom why us females "deserved this special privilege" because our playbase wasn't "up to standards" like the males. The moment I saw that we were getting special treatment, I immediately left, went back to my hotel and called it a night. I was so disapointed with how Riot handled this, especially at Daniel Klein, even further reading on that Rioters were agreeing with the way he was handling things. He fought sexism with sexism, legit proclaiming that all men are rapists so to speak. > > You really made yourselves look like an ass this time, Riot. That is the last time I ever attend one of your conventions, it's sad because I had to legit call off work, drive 12 hours for nothing, spend a night in my hotel alone, sad and disapointed and in utter disbelief, then drive 12 hours back and have spent my hard earned money for absolutely nothing. > > What a joke. As a real female, I'm calling your bluff as being a real female. It's sad this many people bought your little act.
> [{quoted}](name=RAINBOW GUMDROPS,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=yMabbwNr,comment-id=0021,timestamp=2018-09-04T03:27:40.351+0000) > > As a real female, I'm calling your bluff as being a real female. It's sad this many people bought your little act. Yeah, you caught me. Just lying for no benefit.
: Reminder: The Mods here, and even the overwhelming majority of Rioters, had NOTHING to do with PAX
I'm glad someone brought this topic up. Not everyone affiliated with Riot games has something to do with the Pax situation/Daniel Z. I personally know a few moderators who are downright outraged by this whole situation, and think it was handled completely unprofessionally. +1.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=KillerShim,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=IjHdratL,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-03T00:33:00.786+0000) > > Correction, I did, assuming that she's referring to my post. I left within 10-15 minutes of "receiving my special treatment". Yeah, sorry I didn't credit you appropriately, not sure how you would've taken it.
> [{quoted}](name=Jewlliette,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=IjHdratL,comment-id=000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-03T00:35:32.736+0000) > > Yeah, sorry I didn't credit you appropriately, not sure how you would've taken it. I don't care about creditting. I made the post to make the community aware.
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Erol The Nomad,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=IjHdratL,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-03T00:22:17.290+0000) > > The woman she is talking about didn't even attend the feature. They went to pax but did not enter the room that temporarily excluded men. It's an anecdote and not to be associated with the opinion of all people of any group. Besides, this is about equity for every gender, not just men and women. Correction, I did, assuming that she's referring to my post. I left within 10-15 minutes of "receiving my special treatment".
: > [{quoted}](name=KillerShim,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=yMabbwNr,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-09-02T22:45:07.012+0000) > > No, because people aren't fucking focusing on what gender you are. They are instead focusing on talking about the game, discussing their ranks, how long they've been playing, talking about game balance of who they think is going to win this years worlds. > > Never have I ever had someone belittle me because I was born a female at ANY convention I've ever been to, whether it being Pax, bitcon, animecon, etc. This is completely idiotic and I cannot believe they took this approach to an non-existing problem. Hell, most people hold females on a pedestal and give them gifts and treat them with even more respect than their male counterpart. At least most people I know.
> [{quoted}](name=Manslayer,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=yMabbwNr,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2018-09-02T22:46:41.537+0000) > > Hell, most people hold females on a pedestal and give them gifts and treat them with even more respect than their male counterpart. At least most people I know. This^
: As a girl, have you ever felt like you were getting less opportunities or harassed at events like this? I brought my girlfriend to a tournament recently and she said everyone was respectful. I've been to a lot of different events and haven't ever witnessed someone being sexist. It seems weird that recently RIOT was in the news for having sexual harassment in the workplace and then this whole anti-male pro-female crap started...
> [{quoted}](name=The Nocturne God,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=yMabbwNr,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-09-02T22:42:22.036+0000) > > As a girl, have you ever felt like you were getting less opportunities or harassed at events like this? I brought my girlfriend to a tournament recently and she said everyone was respectful. I've been to a lot of different events and haven't ever witnessed someone being sexist. > > It seems weird that recently RIOT was in the news for having sexual harassment in the workplace and then this whole anti-male pro-female crap started... No, because people aren't fucking focusing on what gender you are. They are instead focusing on talking about the game, discussing their ranks, how long they've been playing, talking about game balance of who they think is going to win this years worlds. Never have I ever had someone belittle me because I was born a female at ANY convention I've ever been to, whether it being Pax, comicon, animecon, etc. This is completely idiotic and I cannot believe they took this approach to an non-existing problem.
Zac x Me (NA)
: Sorry, I can't upvote until past 2:30
> [{quoted}](name=Zac x Me,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=yMabbwNr,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-02T22:40:11.661+0000) > > Sorry, I can't upvote until past 2:30 Yeah, sorry to say that I physically cannot be of equal with men, I must have more privilege.
Rioter Comments
: Was electrocute even a problem? All I see is arcane comet and summon aery. Edit: I see 1/10 electrocute every other game.
Yeah, getting another abilities worth of damage after hitting someone with 3 other abilities clearly doesn't beat ANYTHING ELSE IN THE GAME. Legit, try picking Comet into Electrocute. It's a fucking joke.
Lippen27 (NA)
: yea, this game is complete garbage now unfortunately. its "mostly" not even the games fault at this point, its toxic players and unwillingness to help each other.
I've noticed this in VODS as well, how players seem to not give a shit about the game anymore, so they just give up at the 5 minute mark and spam /ff as much as they possibly can.
: Mute, **Report**, Move on. When someone starts flaming, they're not going to contribute anything useful for the rest of the game. Mute them then. You don't need to /mute all at the start. That advice is aimed at the flamers, because they have difficulty controlling themselves. But, you should do the things that are good for you. So, feel free to enjoy spending your time doing things that you want to spend your time doing.
I shouldn't have to "Mute, report, and move on" every fucking game. That's legit insanity, especially when I have to do it on an average of 2-3 players every time.
Rioter Comments
: Phantom Jhin (Phatom of the Opera themed skin)
: So... Mercurial Scimitar and Perfect Timing just got nerfed. For no reason.
People weren't buying QSS for the damage, they were buying it for the cleanse. This is a buff.
: Scarra's thoughts about the game right now.
What I got from this video: Fire GhostCrawler.
: > [{quoted}](name=KillerShim,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8UTIQjT2,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2018-07-31T00:39:19.116+0000) > > Paragon - Died > Smite - Died > Dota 2 - Died > HoTS - Dying > Strife - Died > > etc. Paragon died because almost all of the original developers from it left for fortnite and they had unexpereinced devs come in. The game became a balance shit show because of how unqualified the new devs were. Smite really has not died. It still has an active playebase and growing with all their balance updates and graphics updates. Dota 2 still have an average of 500k players a day and still one of the most iconic (I will never understand why. It is so awful) HoTS also still has a decent player base. I have 0 clue what Strife is.
> [{quoted}](name=KingBlackthorn1,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8UTIQjT2,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2018-07-31T05:43:50.828+0000) > > Paragon died because almost all of the original developers from it left for fortnite and they had unexpereinced devs come in. The game became a balance shit show because of how unqualified the new devs were. > Smite really has not died. It still has an active playebase and growing with all their balance updates and graphics updates. > Dota 2 still have an average of 500k players a day and still one of the most iconic (I will never understand why. It is so awful) > HoTS also still has a decent player base. > I have 0 clue what Strife is. https://store.steampowered.com/app/339280/Strife/
Kroleigh (NA)
: 100K BE Limit
Hashinshin has had 999,999 BE for a year now. That's my source.
: How Will League Do with All the New MOBAs?
Paragon - Died Smite - Died Dota 2 - Died HoTS - Dying Strife - Died etc.
: "Towers so weak right now" Sure, let's disregard the fact that he has 125 armor from items only. Sure, let's disregard the fact that he heals based on % of missing health with a Spirit Visage. Sure, let's disregard the fact that he spams a 200HP shield about 12 times. Sure, let's disregard the fact that he was [already doing that in S4](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vr7WAxRLMU&feature=youtu.be) (tanked 20 shots with less armor, 1k less health and less regen). Can't wait for Riot to buff them so they deal % max health true damage through Shields while applying Grievious Wounds, because apparently tanks shouldn't be able to soak up that much damage. EDIT : I'll just clarify a few things. I'm NOT saying tower damage is fine, I'm saying that in the current state of things and in this particular situation the outcome isn't surprising at all AND has been achieved in the past. I mean it's a fed Udyr building tank and spamming his shield under the worst turret in the game that has finished scaling 15 minutes ago, nothing to see here really. Obviously, my last statement was not meant to be taken seriously.
I main Nautilus, a champion who has a percentage max HP shield. If I were to rush that exact same build, I wouldn't be able to tank that many towers shots. It's the champion, not the game. Does that mean that towers need a buff? Yes, they still do. I don't think you should be looking at them on a tank level, but more of a "They should fire quicker", like the nexus turret on TT. That one is actually threatening for all classes, even if you have 5k HP with 300 armor.
: I have these semi-rare chest pains where I'm having trouble breathing properly and every time I take a deep breath it feels like my ribcage is going to burst. I have to hyperventilate and take very short breaths in order for it to not hurt.
> [{quoted}](name=Warlord Rhinark,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EwugsIHN,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-07-28T13:53:03.843+0000) > > I have these semi-rare chest pains where I'm having trouble breathing properly and every time I take a deep breath it feels like my ribcage is going to burst. > > I have to hyperventilate and take very short breaths in order for it to not hurt. Sounds like chest wall pain.
: Ivern SHOULD be finishing Cinderhulk earlier than he does. Again, this is a choice made by players and it comes with a cost.
He should never complete his jungle item actually. Anyone of high elo knows that.
: Yes and that is the player's choice. The player is being bad there. The player is making a mistake, and now they are properly punished for this.
: I agree; buff all tanks. {{champion:516}} {{champion:57}} {{champion:113}} {{champion:154}} {{champion:14}} {{champion:78}} {{champion:201}} {{champion:89}} {{champion:223}} {{champion:412}} {{champion:54}} {{champion:53}} {{champion:31}} {{champion:3}} {{champion:111}} {{champion:20}} {{champion:33}} {{champion:98}} {{champion:44}} {{champion:12}} {{champion:32}} {{champion:106}} Also buff... {{champion:42}} {{champion:42}} {{champion:42}}
Rioter Comments
: If youre trying to 1v5 then sure
Guess you don't understand what picks are.
: You must not know how valuable 0.75s extra time is...Im bronze 5 and know these basics
All it takes is 1.75 seconds for me not being able to move at all for the enemy team to chain CC me to death.
: > [{quoted}](name=KillerShim,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=N0ApKdXm,comment-id=0002000000010000,timestamp=2018-07-24T03:21:09.978+0000) > > Elise doesn't go from defensive to offensive, her play style remains the same. Jayce remains offensive through both forms, as well as Nidalee. > > Of course, there can be specific situations like Elise E to get away, but she can also use to gap close. Same thing with Lulu, she can use her W to play offensively, but also has the option of removing a player from the fucking game entirely. > > Also, those are forms. Lulu doesn't have a "form" cooldown, she gets to decide what she wants to do in the same form. Elise's E is defensive; technically, in human form, her caccoon is also defensive and can also be used to remove someone from the game. Jayce has a knock back in his melee form and a speed up in his ranged form, both considerally pretty defensive. All of Nidalee's mobility is actually wrapped up in her cougar form and the playstyle between cougar and human changes pretty drastically. One is a diving assassin and the other is a poke mage. Lulu is not the only champion in the game that has multiple abilities. She is, however, one of the only ones in the game that has to choice which affect she's going to use at any given time, unlike the others who have separate CDs for all 6 of their different abilities.
Well in this logic, anything in the fucking game can be used as a defensive mechanism as long as it has some sort of CC and mobility, which I find to be idiotic. You're giving me VERY specific circumstances. I guess Renekton's W is a defensive spell as well as Malz R.
: > [{quoted}](name=KillerShim,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=N0ApKdXm,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-07-24T03:01:20.257+0000) > > Explain to me how she doesn't have 7 abilities then. > > Her w has 2 separate uses, as well as her e. They both do completely different things, and change her playstyle. She can either be highly aggressive, or insanely defensive. > > Find me another champion that can do that. Elise, Jayce, Nidalee.
Elise doesn't go from defensive to offensive, her play style remains the same. Jayce remains offensive through both forms, as well as Nidalee. Of course, there can be specific situations like Elise E to get away, but she can also use it to gap close. Same thing with Lulu, she can use her W to play offensively, but also has the option of removing a player from the fucking game entirely. Also, those are forms. Lulu doesn't have a "form" cooldown, she gets to decide what she wants to do in the same form.
: HahahahahAHAHAHAaHaahahahaahahaha, ohh man. I did not imagine seeing a lulu bitch post in this meta. These boards can be hysterical. Ya no, she's not broken, but you might be XD.
Explain how she's not broken.
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=KillerShim,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=N0ApKdXm,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-24T03:11:07.499+0000) > > Her Q has 2 different uses? Her E has 2 different uses? Her W has 2 different uses? > > No, they just amplify the ability, not 2 separate abilities. OH, you mean that can be used on both ally AND enemy, kk, thought you meant that can be used in two different manners.
Oh my bad if I didn't make that clear. Yes, I meant that she can use the same ability in 2 different manners.
: What are Merc Treads
Nice, 1.75 seconds of still not being able to do anything. Nice logic dude.
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=KillerShim,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=N0ApKdXm,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-07-24T03:01:20.257+0000) > > Explain to me how she doesn't have 7 abilities then. > > Her w has 2 separate uses, as well as her e. They both do completely different things, and change her playstyle. She can either be highly aggressive, or insanely defensive. > > Find me another champion that can do that. {{champion:43}} ?
Her Q has 2 different uses? Her E has 2 different uses? Her W has 2 different uses? No, they just amplify the ability, not 2 separate abilities.
: 7 abilities... with that logic there are champions that have 10 if not more abilities
Explain to me how she doesn't have 7 abilities then. Her w has 2 separate uses, as well as her e. They both do completely different things, and change her playstyle. She can either be highly aggressive, or insanely defensive. Find me another champion that can do that.
: If crit ADCs are so bad?
Draven builds Armor pen, and quinn builds stormrazor into armor pen. Not seeing your argument here.
: Ha! Ha! Colton's at it again.
: This is satire, right? She's the second least mechanically intensive support to play next to Janna.
No, this guy has been known to disagree with everything I say.
Festing (NA)
: Could either of you qq anymore?
Low effort comments aren't going to be taken seriously.
: {{champion:117}} is a very mechanically intensive champion and has a high skill ceiling. She's been gutted with her nerf and is badly in need of buffs. 49% win rate: http://na.op.gg/champion/lulu/statistics/support
> is a very mechanically intensive champion and has a high skill ceiling. You're trolling, right? She has 1 skill shot, which is very forgiving btw, and 6 point and click abilities. Where is the "High skill ceiling"?
: {{champion:11}}
They got rid of his bonus damage to minions, he can't reliably push a lane anymore. It takes 2 whole Q's.
Rioter Comments
: except you aren't ahead because their team just got a gold advantage over you. and their mid is now ahead of you.
: Name your most hated toxic champ to go up against on enemy team
{{champion:104}} {{champion:145}} {{champion:63}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:114}} {{champion:58}} {{champion:117}} {{champion:142}}{{champion:9}} {{champion:23}} {{champion:7}}
Seen (NA)
: Because it prevents junglers from abusing lanes to get ahead in EXP. Just because you don't get gold doesn't mean you lose out. Letting your turret fall is the same as feeding your opponent half a kill. Would you be behind 50-60 gold or let that Talon have another 150 gold + cs advantage?
I would rather have myself stay ahead because I'm confident I can carry my team on my back.
  Rioter Comments
Infernape (EUW)
: He can do. His W is % missing health (the active) and the passive is %max HP. AP Varus bursts tanky targets.
Yeah, but that requires pressing W on top of landing an ability. Kai'sa literally just auto's you 5 times.
: Something something AP scaling on her passive is bullshit and shouldn´t even be there in the first place. That is also applicable to Varus.
Bern (NA)
: She's allowed to do it because she has to get there after a shit lane and a bunch of expensive items. Kai'sa is a better version of Vayne. If you let her get to the point where she can hard carry, you played the game wrong.
How is her lane shitty in this current meta? All she needs is a all in set-up support and she's good to go.
: I want to DELETE my preset Runes
It's there to prevent from not being able to finish their rune page while in champion select, aka it might bug while saving or you were alt tabbed. Shitty preset runes are better than no runes at all.
Rioter Comments
Show more

KillerShim

Level 32 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion