Sukishoo (NA)
: Go to your collection rune page and click hide.
> [{quoted}](name=Sukishoo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Wdqr08Pz,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-06T22:12:30.782+0000) > > Go to your collection rune page and click hide. oh okay thakns
: you can already hide the preset runes. it has been there for a whole patch already...
> [{quoted}](name=aNewMoonIsRising,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Wdqr08Pz,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-12-06T20:42:23.416+0000) > > you can already hide the preset runes. it has been there for a whole patch already... oh how do u hide it?
Lyndris (NA)
: Toxic, at the minimum, is being negative. Some good rules to avoid punishments: 1. You don't flame back, as that accomplishes nothing aside from adding more negativity and provoking more/worse responses 2. **DON'T FEED THE TROLLS** I am surprised how few now this rule. Seems basic for the internet. They _want_ to piss you off, for whatever reason, and point #1 applies. 3. Foul words and language is not actually bannable, swearing is fine directing it teammates to insult them, is not. There are zero tolerance rules against racist and sexist remarks as well as "kys". 4. Offer constructive criticism, don't be a dick about it. I.E. "Stop feeding" - sounds aggressive and puts them on the defensive. "Please play safer" - Is a suggestion and is kinder to hear 5. Someone getting toxic? Mute, Report and move on. While you don't _have to_ report everyone who gets a little salty or toxic, you might not think it warrants it, the other two are harder struck rules. Muting prevents them from getting to you and it is only one game, move on. 6. Don't spam, you are here to play, chatting is fine until it gets to interrupt the playing. ***Enjoy yourself, but not at others expense***
> [{quoted}](name=Lyndris,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=bTdYmO8V,comment-id=00000000000100000000,timestamp=2017-12-06T12:04:06.737+0000) > > Toxic, at the minimum, is being negative. Some good rules to avoid punishments: > 1. You don't flame back, as that accomplishes nothing aside from adding more negativity and provoking more/worse responses > 2. **DON'T FEED THE TROLLS** I am surprised how few now this rule. Seems basic for the internet. They _want_ to piss you off, for whatever reason, and point #1 applies. > 3. Foul words and language is not actually bannable, swearing is fine directing it teammates to insult them, is not. There are zero tolerance rules against racist and sexist remarks as well as "kys". > 4. Offer constructive criticism, don't be a dick about it. I.E. "Stop feeding" - sounds aggressive and puts them on the defensive. "Please play safer" - Is a suggestion and is kinder to hear > 5. Someone getting toxic? Mute, Report and move on. While you don't _have to_ report everyone who gets a little salty or toxic, you might not think it warrants it, the other two are harder struck rules. Muting prevents them from getting to you and it is only one game, move on. > 6. Don't spam, you are here to play, chatting is fine until it gets to interrupt the playing. > > ***Enjoy yourself, but not at others expense*** Alright thanks
: Eh not really.
> [{quoted}](name=TheProfezzor,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=bTdYmO8V,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-12-06T08:32:26.322+0000) > > Eh not really. Thanks bro seems we are in minority
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Patch 7.24 notes
Nobody going to talk about how there is no rune page removal for the 4 useless ones????????????????
: > [{quoted}](name=Hellmaximus1,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=bTdYmO8V,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-12-06T02:37:59.657+0000) > > You don't need to state that you're muting them, and you should tell someone "ur ban" also chill on the cursing towards teammates it's uncalled for use a different word that's more polite and less aggressive. Edit: Also in game 2 and 3 you were chatting quite a bit, I suspect you weren't playing because you lacked faith in your team.
> [{quoted}](name=Hellmaximus1,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=bTdYmO8V,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2017-12-06T02:40:24.137+0000) > > Edit: Also in game 2 and 3 you were chatting quite a bit, I suspect you weren't playing because you lacked faith in your team. okay thanks
not nam (NA)
: You called them 'idiots' and technically called them unavailing. You consider them to be the enemies instead of teammates. Anyways if this is your first offense, you shouldn't be yelling at your teammates so aggressively. If they were harassing you first, you should mute and report them. If you harass were to them back, you will also be punished.
> [{quoted}](name=very toxic riven,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=bTdYmO8V,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-06T02:01:32.671+0000) > > You called them 'idiots' and technically called them unavailing. You consider them to be the enemies instead of teammates. Anyways if this is your first offense, you shouldn't be yelling at your teammates so aggressively. If they were harassing you first, you shouldn't mute and report them. If you harass were to them back, you will also be punished. got cha
: What I see wrong in game 1 is that you aggravated Veigar into continuing his behavior instead of muting on top of that you mocked them for potentially being banned which doesn't solve the problem you have. --- Kim Joey Smurf: keep going Kim Joey Smurf: ur ban for toxic Kim Joey Smurf: is looking good for report --- Game 2, your problem was that you flamed your teammates and told them what to do in a hostile manner which spreads negativity in-game. --- Kim Joey Smurf: nice teammate to have on a team Kim Joey Smurf: 3/6 Kim Joey Smurf: 9/8 Kim Joey Smurf: whos doing better? Kim Joey Smurf: ORI U HAVE TO ULT Kim Joey Smurf: WHEN LEONA Kim Joey Smurf: ULTS Kim Joey Smurf: MAL U HAVE TO ULT CAIT --- Game 3, your problem is similarly the same thing in game 2. Criticizing your teammates in a negative manner. Never once have I seen you type calmly addressing what you think their issue is according to the chat you posted. Next time, you can just type things like "Ali can you please peel for me?". If they don't want to communicate with you, you can report them for "trolling" which I doubt is a logical reason but it's better than flaming them for their "mistakes". --- Kim Joey Smurf: i need fucking peel holy fucking shit Kim Joey Smurf: fucking have a ali and maly Kim Joey Smurf: i can't get peel Kim Joey Smurf: 0 peel --- Anyways, I hope you realized your mistakes. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
> [{quoted}](name=pizzapants,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=bTdYmO8V,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-12-06T01:58:31.318+0000) > > What I see wrong in game 1 is that you aggravated Veigar into continuing his behavior instead of muting on top of that you mocked them for potentially being banned which doesn't solve the problem you have. > --- > Kim Joey Smurf: keep going > Kim Joey Smurf: ur ban for toxic > Kim Joey Smurf: is looking good for report > --- > Game 2, your problem was that you flamed your teammates and told them what to do in a hostile manner which spreads negativity in-game. > --- > Kim Joey Smurf: nice teammate to have on a team > Kim Joey Smurf: 3/6 > Kim Joey Smurf: 9/8 > Kim Joey Smurf: whos doing better? > Kim Joey Smurf: ORI U HAVE TO ULT > Kim Joey Smurf: WHEN LEONA > Kim Joey Smurf: ULTS > Kim Joey Smurf: MAL U HAVE TO ULT CAIT > --- > Game 3, your problem is similarly the same thing in game 2. Criticizing your teammates in a negative manner. Never once have I seen you type calmly addressing what you think their issue is according to the chat you posted. > Next time, you can just type things like "Ali can you please peel for me?". If they don't want to communicate with you, you can report them for "trolling" which I doubt is a logical reason but it's better than flaming them for their "mistakes". > --- > Kim Joey Smurf: i need fucking peel holy fucking shit > Kim Joey Smurf: fucking have a ali and maly > Kim Joey Smurf: i can't get peel > Kim Joey Smurf: 0 peel > --- > Anyways, I hope you realized your mistakes. > {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}} Thank you i will use this!
Coopa123 (EUW)
: You were toxic. Your definition of toxic obviously differs from the actual definition of toxic.
> [{quoted}](name=Coopa123,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=bTdYmO8V,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2017-12-06T01:35:43.557+0000) > > You were toxic. Your definition of toxic obviously differs from the actual definition of toxic. Then give me the definition of toxic and I will apply it.
not nam (NA)
: You aren't commenting on plays, you are harassing them with vulgar language maliciously.
> [{quoted}](name=very toxic riven,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=bTdYmO8V,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-06T01:35:23.760+0000) > > You aren't commenting on plays, you are harassing them with vulgar language maliciously. i don't see how i am harassing them????? I didn't call them x y or z. Just told them to do things. Not like I called them a explicit word of some sort.
Coopa123 (EUW)
: Berating teammates, commenting on their plays and stats, capslock, insults Yep. Deserved
> [{quoted}](name=Coopa123,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=bTdYmO8V,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-12-06T01:27:34.996+0000) > > Berating teammates, commenting on their plays and stats, capslock, insults > > Yep. Deserved I thought you could criticize teammates guess not. Can't comment on plays/stats okay. Can't caps lock okay. Very ""minimalistic"" ""insults"" but okay. thanks
not nam (NA)
: Yes you did deserve the ban. You are very aggressive and hostile towards your teammates. You blame them for your mistakes and criticize them for their mistakes. Making the game miserable for others won't solve your problem.
> [{quoted}](name=very toxic riven,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=bTdYmO8V,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-12-06T01:27:26.286+0000) > > Yes, you are very aggressive and hostile towards your teammates. You are blaming them for your mistakes and criticizing them for their mistakes. So I can't comment on teammates plays. I thought it was just that you cant be toxic okay thanks
Rioter Comments
Kokua (NA)
: It's responding to your statement about specific roles, proving that there is a sense of variation of roles for the same champ, regardless of ARAM only having a single lane.
> [{quoted}](name=Kokua,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WqoLdviE,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-01T03:52:43.947+0000) > > It's responding to your statement about specific roles, proving that there is a sense of variation of roles for the same champ, regardless of ARAM only having a single lane. Yes your given a specific role but the same attentives of a ADC/Support/mid do not match the ARAM because of the sear different in game mode. ONE LANE ALL RANDOM. As opposed to 3 lanes, 5 Roles. So for example the CS cannot be measured in ARAM for a ADC due to the fact that other teammates WON'T GIVE YOU CS as a support would IN BOTTOM LANE. Your other teammates will push the wave influencing the cs count of your score. Thus influencing your grade. Let me add due to the different lengths of games the so called "cs" cannot be measured as a rate of S because you may have done well individually in ARAM. The exact other person who got a S may have gotten a longer game or somehow more cs BUT the impact /KDA you have had on the game was JUST THE SAME.
Kokua (NA)
: Even if you believe yourself to have performed exceptionally, your grade is proof of others who have performed even better.
> [{quoted}](name=Kokua,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WqoLdviE,comment-id=0001000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-01T03:50:44.638+0000) > > Even if you believe yourself to have performed exceptionally, your grade is proof of others who have performed even better. Yes they also have a more or less consistent team. This is exactly where getting influenced and graded the same way is stupid. Because in rift you have a "meta" top, mid, jungle, bot, support. IN ARAM it is COMPLETELY all random ALL MID. With that being said the proof is exactly in the pudding. Having to do JUST AS WELL as the same other players who have gotten a S as they HAVE. PROOF of KDA AND GAME PLAY/IMPACT WISE. MY LETTER GRADE is varied and different AS OPPOSED to theirs. From being ALL MID ALL RANDOM to the teammates/champions I have gotten.
Kokua (NA)
: You assuming that they are comparing people across different game modes the exact same, when the response you posted clearly stated that they are compared differently. You're being compared to the top percentage, and specifically compared to other ARAM players as stated in their response. An ADC should be expected to get more CS throughout an ARAM in comparison to a support, also mentioned in the response.
> [{quoted}](name=Kokua,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WqoLdviE,comment-id=00010002000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-01T03:49:23.033+0000) > > You assuming that they are comparing people across different game modes the exact same, when the response you posted clearly stated that they are compared differently. You're being compared to the top percentage, and specifically compared to other ARAM players as stated in their response. An ADC should be expected to get more CS throughout an ARAM in comparison to a support, also mentioned in the response. Let me tell you why that is invalid and based on the meta on RIFT. One there is NOT a BOT LANE for you to you and your support only with waves. There is only ONE LANE. As an ADC in ARAM the fact is your teammates will kill minions or "cs" to push the wave to tower. There are 4 other champions in the mode. Given the game mode is a lot shorter it's safe to assume you won't get as much CS. From killings champions, having team fights, and pushing the wave the basis of notation that adc should have more cs is "bull shit". It's the exact same reason why nunu won't get as much q's in a ARAM for the fact it's the same reason why there is no jungle. You understand? Because a support can just get as much CS as much as the ADC if the game is that much different in comparison of time allowed, minion waves, and general cs components.
Kokua (NA)
: Blitz is a champion that quite often makes an impact on ARAM's, and that A is only telling you that there were a good percentage of other players who played Blitz better than you did in that game.
> [{quoted}](name=Kokua,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WqoLdviE,comment-id=00010001000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-01T03:41:38.293+0000) > > Blitz is a champion that quite often makes an impact on ARAM's, and that A is only telling you that there were a good percentage of other players who played Blitz better than you did in that game. As mentioned the grade shouldn't be retained from other pernctailes rather the impact on the game. Again I have included replays. I also 100% with consensus can guarantee you that I deserved a S that game. Minute by Minute second by second I deserved a S that game.
Kokua (NA)
: I included that because you clearly don't know how you are graded, as they haven't released any specifics as to how you're graded. You may have included their response, but you are then assuming that certain factors weigh much more heavily than others and demand it to be changed, when that may not be the case whatsoever. Simply put, there were a percentage of people who excelled at their role with that champion in that same position, and you did not make it into that top percentage.
> [{quoted}](name=Kokua,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WqoLdviE,comment-id=000100020000,timestamp=2017-12-01T03:39:12.048+0000) > > I included that because you clearly don't know how you are graded, as they haven't released any specifics as to how you're graded. You may have included their response, but you are then assuming that certain factors weigh much more heavily than others and demand it to be changed, when that may not be the case whatsoever. Simply put, there were a percentage of people who excelled at their role with that champion in that same position, and you did not make it into that top percentage. Yes im arguing that ARAM should not be graded like that. ARAM & Summoners RIFT are 2 different game modes. Having to be placed with the same top percentile rather then the KDA/impact you had on the game can justify why I should receive a S. Because when you do well in ARAM your grade shouldn't be determined weather or not in the top percentile it should retain to ARAM. Just due to the fact 1. There are not multiple lanes 2. You cannot control CS as much 3. Objectives are limited 4. Games are much much shorter. This is why you cannot measure the same face value of percentile in ARAM as opposed to Rift which my examples and replays SHOW. I hope this is clear enough
NiamhNyx (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Kim Joey Smurf,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WqoLdviE,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-01T03:34:30.940+0000) > > Well I hoped it would have relevance to the post..... like some conjunction in what i posted lol....... I don't see why you commented that just saying Well, again dont post stuff unless you want it replied to.
> [{quoted}](name=NiamhNyx,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WqoLdviE,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-01T03:36:45.365+0000) > > Well, again dont post stuff unless you want it replied to. Okay well nice game and in my post I didn't just say KDA is the only thing to be graded on it was a highlight. I said the impact you have on the game in correlation to the score you have and the effect you were on the game do not match ARAM's gamemode.
Kokua (NA)
: You're speaking of control, but what exactly are you referring to? Control as to which champion you get? Control as to how a game progresses? Control as to what champions you could play against? Control as to being able to expect what you're being up against? Control as to how you adapt your build to your opponent? There are many things that you can or can't control, and this goes for everything.
> [{quoted}](name=Kokua,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WqoLdviE,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2017-12-01T03:33:02.018+0000) > > You're speaking of control, but what exactly are you referring to? Control as to which champion you get? Control as to how a game progresses? Control as to what champions you could play against? Control as to being able to expect what you're being up against? Control as to how you adapt your build to your opponent? There are many things that you can or can't control, and this goes for everything. I am talking about controlling the game in which your performance matches the same set bar of how you played. While Riot does take influences from summoners rift to ARAM. The fact that they are completely 2 different game modes are why they shouldn't be graded the same way. I.E. "CS", "KDA", "objectives", etc. If you really want a example look at my blitz game (I included the game replay). I have gotten a A in that game when I deserved a S. From not only my impact on the game (gameplay wise) but as my score is presented (KDA).
NiamhNyx (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Kim Joey Smurf,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WqoLdviE,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-01T03:28:44.941+0000) > > Well if your referring your self as lucky I don&#x27;t see how that retains to my post of fixing post game letter grade lol. It wasnt luck, it was having a team of 4 tanks and a sona >.< Also it was in REPLY to what you said earlier, dont post something unless you want someone to reply to it.
> [{quoted}](name=NiamhNyx,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WqoLdviE,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-01T03:33:06.183+0000) > > It wasnt luck, it was having a team of 4 tanks and a sona &gt;.&lt; > > Also it was in REPLY to what you said earlier, dont post something unless you want someone to reply to it. Well I hoped it would have relevance to the post..... like some conjunction in what i posted lol....... I don't see why you commented that just saying
Kokua (NA)
: 5/7/36 with 24 kc, S-, Braum 4/4/28 with 38 kc, S-, Nunu You are graded based on how you played your character with your specific role compared to other people who have also played that character in that specific role in the past. It's a lot more complicated than just "who got the best kda" or "who got the most cs" as you may be thinking. Every champion will have a different scale to be compared to, so even if you perform exactly the same with two different champions, you could still have two completely different grades at the end of it.
> [{quoted}](name=Kokua,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WqoLdviE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-12-01T03:24:31.927+0000) > > 5/7/36 with 24 kc, S-, Braum > 4/4/28 with 38 kc, S-, Nunu > > You are graded based on how you played your character with your specific role compared to other people who have also played that character in that specific role in the past. It&#x27;s a lot more complicated than just &quot;who got the best kda&quot; or &quot;who got the most cs&quot; as you may be thinking. Every champion will have a different scale to be compared to, so even if you perform exactly the same with two different champions, you could still have two completely different grades at the end of it. Yes I know how you are graded ; in my post I uploaded Riot Support's response. So I also don't see why you included that.....
Kokua (NA)
: One person could play a champion as full AP. Another person could play the same champion as full AD. And yet another person could play the same champion as a full Tank. That's the lovely thing about ARAM, and the reason why I've played thousands of ARAM games.
> [{quoted}](name=Kokua,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WqoLdviE,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2017-12-01T03:28:06.670+0000) > > One person could play a champion as full AP. Another person could play the same champion as full AD. And yet another person could play the same champion as a full Tank. That&#x27;s the lovely thing about ARAM, and the reason why I&#x27;ve played thousands of ARAM games. Okay? What does this HAVE ANYTHING to do with fixing POST game letter grade????????? My post is telling @riot examples of games I should have gotten S on..... What does this have to do with my post?????
NiamhNyx (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Kim Joey Smurf,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WqoLdviE,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-12-01T03:23:36.097+0000) > > Yea it shouldn&#x27;t be the only thing graded on the impact you have also should be graded on. I don&#x27;t think you get lucky going 45/0 in aram thats some skill lol If only I could show you my old stats page from last year. I had a 42/0/18 game as my highest KDA in aram. havent got that high yet this year, but I also havent gotten sona but twice.
> [{quoted}](name=NiamhNyx,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WqoLdviE,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-01T03:25:36.662+0000) > > If only I could show you my old stats page from last year. I had a 42/0/18 game as my highest KDA in aram. havent got that high yet this year, but I also havent gotten sona but twice. Well if your referring your self as lucky I don't see how that retains to my post of fixing post game letter grade lol.
Kokua (NA)
: 5/7/36 with 24 kc, S-, Braum 4/4/28 with 38 kc, S-, Nunu You are graded based on how you played your character with your specific role compared to other people who have also played that character in that specific role in the past. It's a lot more complicated than just "who got the best kda" or "who got the most cs" as you may be thinking. Every champion will have a different scale to be compared to, so even if you perform exactly the same with two different champions, you could still have two completely different grades at the end of it.
> [{quoted}](name=Kokua,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WqoLdviE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-12-01T03:24:31.927+0000) > > 5/7/36 with 24 kc, S-, Braum > 4/4/28 with 38 kc, S-, Nunu > > You are graded based on how you played your character with your specific role compared to other people who have also played that character in that specific role in the past. It&#x27;s a lot more complicated than just &quot;who got the best kda&quot; or &quot;who got the most cs&quot; as you may be thinking. Every champion will have a different scale to be compared to, so even if you perform exactly the same with two different champions, you could still have two completely different grades at the end of it. "ARAM is significantly different and should be graded exactly on the impact you have had on the game along with the K/D/A you finished with" I said that in my post and also the reason is because in summoners rift you have much more control while in ARAM you don't its on you to get what you get. So these differences in control of ARAM vs Summoners Rift shouldn't be graded as the same as such.
Kokua (NA)
: 5/7/36 with 24 kc, S-, Braum 4/4/28 with 38 kc, S-, Nunu You are graded based on how you played your character with your specific role compared to other people who have also played that character in that specific role in the past. It's a lot more complicated than just "who got the best kda" or "who got the most cs" as you may be thinking. Every champion will have a different scale to be compared to, so even if you perform exactly the same with two different champions, you could still have two completely different grades at the end of it.
> [{quoted}](name=Kokua,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WqoLdviE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-12-01T03:24:31.927+0000) > > 5/7/36 with 24 kc, S-, Braum > 4/4/28 with 38 kc, S-, Nunu > > You are graded based on how you played your character with your specific role compared to other people who have also played that character in that specific role in the past. It&#x27;s a lot more complicated than just &quot;who got the best kda&quot; or &quot;who got the most cs&quot; as you may be thinking. Every champion will have a different scale to be compared to, so even if you perform exactly the same with two different champions, you could still have two completely different grades at the end of it. Yes I did mentiont "specific role compared to other people" and why it shouldn't be like that in ARAM. Specifically ARAM
NiamhNyx (NA)
: KDA is not only what you should be graded on. It should stay the same because for one, I dont want to fucking compete with someone who got lucky as hell and went 45/0 in a game.
> [{quoted}](name=NiamhNyx,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WqoLdviE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-12-01T03:17:02.581+0000) > > KDA is not only what you should be graded on. > It should stay the same because for one, I dont want to fucking compete with someone who got lucky as hell and went 45/0 in a game. Yea it shouldn't be the only thing graded on the impact you have also should be graded on. I don't think you get lucky going 45/0 in aram thats some skill lol
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Kim Joey Smurf,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KdI80wxr,comment-id=000400000000000100000000000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2017-11-23T01:03:26.071+0000) > > At this point. Just the exact responses i excepted to get from u laughing emoji We gave you the same criticism. You gave the same replies. Reddit is discussion but this isn't? That's nothing more than hypocrisy from you. Not to mention you still deny the idea that "all random" means "everyone has a random champion with no influence or manual selection"
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KdI80wxr,comment-id=0004000000000001000000000000000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-23T01:22:48.457+0000) > > We gave you the same criticism. > You gave the same replies. > Reddit is discussion but this isn&#x27;t? > > That&#x27;s nothing more than hypocrisy from you. Not to mention you still deny the idea that &quot;all random&quot; means &quot;everyone has a random champion with no influence or manual selection&quot; Enjoy your black list. Reddit is a much better place and I hope you know your the only reason why the forums isn't. Riot suggested to get B.E.K and im SO glad they did. Now I won't have to see your disgusting comments. Face the facts your in denial, you don't want change, and you add nothing to a discussion and cannot see the difference between your responses and reddit's. GLAD im so happy I black listed you jesus TY riot
: > [{quoted}](name=Kim Joey Smurf,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KdI80wxr,comment-id=0004000000000001000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2017-11-23T00:43:53.293+0000) > > https://www.reddit.com/r/ARAM/comments/7eoiae/polished_how_to_fix_aram_long_post_part_2_no_tldr/ > > This is how you get discussion going. Please don&#x27;t ever comment again. I mean that with all sincerity. Meanwhile, you're still ignoring the same criticism, which we also gave you here. **THE EXACT SAME CRITICISM**
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KdI80wxr,comment-id=00040000000000010000000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2017-11-23T01:01:57.667+0000) > > Meanwhile, you&#x27;re still ignoring the same criticism, which we also gave you here. > > **THE EXACT SAME CRITICISM** At this point. Just the exact responses i excepted to get from u laughing emoji
: > [{quoted}](name=Kim Joey Smurf,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KdI80wxr,comment-id=00040000000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-22T23:58:30.233+0000) > > Here&#x27;s some advice don&#x27;t comment and try to discuss with. I can already tell you the type of player to complain when your main champion gets nerfed. You would exactly the same things like you did here. > One you need a reality check. > Your not god, nor are your opinions remotely to discuss with. Let me make that very clear. > And when Riot support ticket does see your comments maybe you&#x27;ll learn then. > > Also using 5v5 Summoners Rift. The main platform/ game mode used for profit. is not a horrible example. Your refusal to listen to the facts does not change said facts. Attacking me for giving you fair criticism does not change the facts.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KdI80wxr,comment-id=000400000000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-23T00:23:31.565+0000) > > Your refusal to listen to the facts does not change said facts. > Attacking me for giving you fair criticism does not change the facts. https://www.reddit.com/r/ARAM/comments/7eoiae/polished_how_to_fix_aram_long_post_part_2_no_tldr/ This is how you get discussion going. Please don't ever comment again. I mean that with all sincerity.
: (POLISHED) How To Fix ARAM (LONG POST) Part 2 NO TL;DR READ THE FULL POST FOR EXPLANATIONS
@Busty Demoness check my Reddit post. Thats how you get a discussion going. Not your vomit
: > [{quoted}](name=Kim Joey Smurf,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KdI80wxr,comment-id=00040000000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-22T23:58:30.233+0000) > > Here&#x27;s some advice don&#x27;t comment and try to discuss with. I can already tell you the type of player to complain when your main champion gets nerfed. You would exactly the same things like you did here. > One you need a reality check. > Your not god, nor are your opinions remotely to discuss with. Let me make that very clear. > And when Riot support ticket does see your comments maybe you&#x27;ll learn then. > > Also using 5v5 Summoners Rift. The main platform/ game mode used for profit. is not a horrible example. Your refusal to listen to the facts does not change said facts. Attacking me for giving you fair criticism does not change the facts.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KdI80wxr,comment-id=000400000000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-23T00:23:31.565+0000) > > Your refusal to listen to the facts does not change said facts. > Attacking me for giving you fair criticism does not change the facts. Why are you so attached to this? Your probably the most pretentious bigot person I have every holy crap.
AdeBug (NA)
: rerolls are given back to you if someone else dodges. what r u talking about... way too long. and I have read really long posts, ones that were written with proper English
> [{quoted}](name=AdeBug,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KdI80wxr,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2017-11-23T00:24:24.113+0000) > > rerolls are given back to you if someone else dodges. what r u talking about... > way too long. and I have read really long posts, ones that were written with proper English Thanks great comment.
: > [{quoted}](name=Kim Joey Smurf,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KdI80wxr,comment-id=000400000000000100000000,timestamp=2017-11-22T23:17:58.313+0000) > > First off, you act like break a game mode has never happened? This will be the last reply I give you. > Check Summoners Rift and how much it has changed. Terrible example. At no point was Summoner's Rift modified how you selected your champion without adding a whole mode. There's the following modes: blind pick, where everyone picks immediately; normal draft, where players take turns picking after a ban phase; ranked, draft picking with visible rank on the line. And if you're going to pull up "role selection in draft mode", I will mention that it still does not change how you're picking the champion you're gonna play. You could still take Morgana ADC or Braum mid. Your method of selection hasn't changed. It's simply where you have to go with said selection and that still isn't affected when people trade roles. > Secondly you ATTACK my flaws but do not address when I counter point. > You say &quot;It&#x27;s as simple as that&quot; you broke the game mode so this is solution is invalid. That&#x27;s extremely pretentious and bigotry at its finest. > YOU ARE NOT ADDRESSING MY POINTS IN THE CONTEXT OF WHAT I AM PROPOSING TO IN MY POST. > Also saying &quot;you should never be allowed to pick&quot; when my change is to pick IS NOT A GREAT POINT to argue from. It provides little to no discussion. Because, FOR THE MODE, you should never be allowed to pick your champion. It takes out "random" for one player and then takes out "all" for everyone else because one player was allowed to pick his champ. > You can quote me on this. I have never said in the context of being able to choose your champion as random. I have said RANDOM is STILL IN the ARAM game mode even being able to AFTER CHOOSE your champion. > This means that you still can have CHAMPION SELECTS where you go into games with all random champions. > There is also a &quot;ReRandomize&quot; Which is exactly A RANDOM CHAMPION. > Jesus christ And you're missing my point, yet again. **AT ZERO POINT IN THE ARAM MODE SHOULD A CHAMPION TO BE PLAYED BE MANUALLY PICKED OR INFLUENCED. ONCE A CHAMPION IS CHERRY PICKED, EITHER BY INFLUENCE OR MANUAL SELECTION, THE RULE OF "ALL RANDOM" IS NO LONGER APPLIED.** What you're trying to do with your suggestion is break the rule of "all random". Thus, your suggestion breaks the mode because it breaks a cardinal rule. It's like saying "Once a team has a 20 kill lead in Summoner's Rift, they should win the game automatically." The winning condition of Summoner's Rift is "Enemy nexus is destroyed." So a team that's 19 kills ahead with 0 towers and a Nexus about to be destroyed could deny that loss by increasing the lead to 20. You are breaking the inherent rules of the mode. > &quot;Locking a randomized champion between queues still partially falls under this as you basically get a free reroll if you want or you lock in the champion you had been randomly given.&quot; Falls under what? You didn&#x27;t state what it falls under. It is not a free re roll. It functions the same way it does now and your completely ignoring the fact of what I proposed in my change. > This is exactly why you cannot argue a point with you. Your literately adding nothing but blackish statements. > After reading that, im done wasting my time with you. DO NOT comment anymore on my post. > It&#x27;s clearer then ever that you 1. are a hater &amp; in fact do prove my points with the reply I have given to the moderator. Oh, so "because change happens, it's fine to suddenly allow picking your champion"? And yes, I understand it replaces the normal reroll mechanic. That doesn't change the fact that you're still breaking the rule of "all random". **The TL;DR, since you need it said outright multiple times, is that your suggestion breaks a rule of the mode. The rule broken is "EVERYONE PLAYS A RANDOMLY PICKED CHAMPION, CHOSEN AS SOON AS YOU ENTER CHAMPION SELECT".**
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KdI80wxr,comment-id=0004000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-22T23:44:43.697+0000) > > Terrible example. > > At no point was Summoner&#x27;s Rift modified how you selected your champion without adding a whole mode. There&#x27;s the following modes: blind pick, where everyone picks immediately; normal draft, where players take turns picking after a ban phase; ranked, draft picking with visible rank on the line. And if you&#x27;re going to pull up &quot;role selection in draft mode&quot;, I will mention that it still does not change how you&#x27;re picking the champion you&#x27;re gonna play. You could still take Morgana ADC or Braum mid. Your method of selection hasn&#x27;t changed. It&#x27;s simply where you have to go with said selection and that still isn&#x27;t affected when people trade roles. > > Because, FOR THE MODE, you should never be allowed to pick your champion. It takes out &quot;random&quot; for one player and then takes out &quot;all&quot; for everyone else because one player was allowed to pick his champ. > > And you&#x27;re missing my point, yet again. > > **AT ZERO POINT IN THE ARAM MODE SHOULD A CHAMPION TO BE PLAYED BE MANUALLY PICKED OR INFLUENCED. ONCE A CHAMPION IS CHERRY PICKED, EITHER BY INFLUENCE OR MANUAL SELECTION, THE RULE OF &quot;ALL RANDOM&quot; IS NO LONGER APPLIED.** > > What you&#x27;re trying to do with your suggestion is break the rule of &quot;all random&quot;. Thus, your suggestion breaks the mode because it breaks a cardinal rule. > > It&#x27;s like saying &quot;Once a team has a 20 kill lead in Summoner&#x27;s Rift, they should win the game automatically.&quot; The winning condition of Summoner&#x27;s Rift is &quot;Enemy nexus is destroyed.&quot; So a team that&#x27;s 19 kills ahead with 0 towers and a Nexus about to be destroyed could deny that loss by increasing the lead to 20. You are breaking the inherent rules of the mode. > > Oh, so &quot;because change happens, it&#x27;s fine to suddenly allow picking your champion&quot;? And yes, I understand it replaces the normal reroll mechanic. That doesn&#x27;t change the fact that you&#x27;re still breaking the rule of &quot;all random&quot;. > > **The TL;DR, since you need it said outright multiple times, is that your suggestion breaks a rule of the mode. The rule broken is &quot;EVERYONE PLAYS A RANDOMLY PICKED CHAMPION, CHOSEN AS SOON AS YOU ENTER CHAMPION SELECT&quot;.** Here's some advice don't comment and try to discuss with. I can already tell you the type of player to complain when your main champion gets nerfed. You would exactly the same things like you did here. One you need a reality check. Your not god, nor are your opinions remotely to discuss with. Let me make that very clear. And when Riot support ticket does see your comments maybe you'll learn then. Also using 5v5 Summoners Rift. The main platform/ game mode used for profit. is not a horrible example.
: > [{quoted}](name=Kim Joey Smurf,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KdI80wxr,comment-id=0004000000000001,timestamp=2017-11-22T22:13:09.402+0000) > > Also antagonizing someone cannot be confused with arguing a point. Busty refuses any sense of discussion by dismissing my post of any real context. Let me add this since i&#x27;m pissed off. Trying to argue a point with someone who REFUSES to listen to anything is absolutely discerning. You can ignore them but they still comment. And if you reply they only want to get their opinion off. I cannot further a discussion with a person of that nature You refused to discuss the points Kythers, GlobDaBlob and I brought up last time and even now you act like you can ignore the flaws in your suggestion. I explained to you why your suggestion breaks ARAM as a mode. You should never be allowed to pick your champion under any circumstances. As soon as you can cherry pick your champion, charge bar or not, you lose the "all" part of "all random". It's as simple as that. What bugs me most is that you go "but it's still all random if they get to pick their champion!" It's almost as if you think "all random" does not need to apply to everyone. Locking a randomized champion between queues still partially falls under this as you basically get a free reroll if you want or you lock in the champion you had been randomly given. And to save that champion between queues is still going to require a lot of coding changes not just to a summoner's profile, but also to matchmaking itself. ARAM would suddenly have queue times of 5 minutes because now it's an even more poorly designed Dynamic Queue. By the way, guess what ARAM account can ALSO do with the "pick your champion" rerolls? They still get that option. Your solution still enables them to have the same power unless you add more coding restrictions that would further slow down queue times. And guess what, if a dodger is permanently locked into a champion, guess who is going to not play the mode again? Less players in the mode, longer queue times. ARAM accounts are not hampered by your changes. You go off on some completely irrelevant tangent on why all champions should not be treated as free to play **for the one mode**. They still receive full benefits from your changes until extra coding starts restricting them and again, increasing queue time. Your suggestion doesn't remove their power, even though you clearly mention why they have it. **Others have already said the same things as before, "treating all champion as free to play in ARAM will fix the mode before your suggestion". If any single player is cherry picking their champion, then it is no longer "all random".**
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KdI80wxr,comment-id=00040000000000010000,timestamp=2017-11-22T23:01:18.496+0000) > > You refused to discuss the points Kythers, GlobDaBlob and I brought up last time and even now you act like you can ignore the flaws in your suggestion. > > I explained to you why your suggestion breaks ARAM as a mode. You should never be allowed to pick your champion under any circumstances. As soon as you can cherry pick your champion, charge bar or not, you lose the &quot;all&quot; part of &quot;all random&quot;. It&#x27;s as simple as that. What bugs me most is that you go &quot;but it&#x27;s still all random if they get to pick their champion!&quot; It&#x27;s almost as if you think &quot;all random&quot; does not need to apply to everyone. > > Locking a randomized champion between queues still partially falls under this as you basically get a free reroll if you want or you lock in the champion you had been randomly given. And to save that champion between queues is still going to require a lot of coding changes not just to a summoner&#x27;s profile, but also to matchmaking itself. ARAM would suddenly have queue times of 5 minutes because now it&#x27;s an even more poorly designed Dynamic Queue. By the way, guess what ARAM account can ALSO do with the &quot;pick your champion&quot; rerolls? They still get that option. Your solution still enables them to have the same power unless you add more coding restrictions that would further slow down queue times. And guess what, if a dodger is permanently locked into a champion, guess who is going to not play the mode again? Less players in the mode, longer queue times. > > ARAM accounts are not hampered by your changes. You go off on some completely irrelevant tangent on why all champions should not be treated as free to play **for the one mode**. They still receive full benefits from your changes until extra coding starts restricting them and again, increasing queue time. Your suggestion doesn&#x27;t remove their power, even though you clearly mention why they have it. > > **Others have already said the same things as before, &quot;treating all champion as free to play in ARAM will fix the mode before your suggestion&quot;. If any single player is cherry picking their champion, then it is no longer &quot;all random&quot;.** First off, you act like break a game mode has never happened? This will be the last reply I give you. Check Summoners Rift and how much it has changed. Secondly you ATTACK my flaws but do not address when I counter point. You say "It's as simple as that" you broke the game mode so this is solution is invalid. That's extremely pretentious and bigotry at its finest. YOU ARE NOT ADDRESSING MY POINTS IN THE CONTEXT OF WHAT I AM PROPOSING TO IN MY POST. Also saying "you should never be allowed to pick" when my change is to pick IS NOT A GREAT POINT to argue from. It provides little to no discussion. You can quote me on this. I have never said in the context of being able to choose your champion as random. I have said RANDOM is STILL IN the ARAM game mode even being able to AFTER CHOOSE your champion. This means that you still can have CHAMPION SELECTS where you go into games with all random champions. There is also a "ReRandomize" Which is exactly A RANDOM CHAMPION. Jesus christ "Locking a randomized champion between queues still partially falls under this as you basically get a free reroll if you want or you lock in the champion you had been randomly given." Falls under what? You didn't state what it falls under. It is not a free re roll. It functions the same way it does now and your completely ignoring the fact of what I proposed in my change. This is exactly why you cannot argue a point with you. Your literately adding nothing but blackish statements. After reading that, im done wasting my time with you. DO NOT comment anymore on my post. It's clearer then ever that you 1. are a hater & in fact do prove my points with the reply I have given to the moderator.
Jikker (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Kim Joey Smurf,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KdI80wxr,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2017-11-22T19:23:41.972+0000) > > Amazing your hating on my first post now the second. I&#x27;m going to report you in riot support now. Just because someone disagrees with you doesn't mean they are in violation of the rules.
> [{quoted}](name=Jikker,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KdI80wxr,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2017-11-22T19:44:25.393+0000) > > Just because someone disagrees with you doesn&#x27;t mean they are in violation of the rules. Also antagonizing someone cannot be confused with arguing a point. Busty refuses any sense of discussion by dismissing my post of any real context. Let me add this since i'm pissed off. Trying to argue a point with someone who REFUSES to listen to anything is absolutely discerning. You can ignore them but they still comment. And if you reply they only want to get their opinion off. I cannot further a discussion with a person of that nature
: > [{quoted}](name=Engelin,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KdI80wxr,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-11-22T08:14:35.896+0000) > > How to fix ARAM: > Make all champions available to all players in ARAM > > Bam, fixed your game mode ^ That is the correct way to fix it. That's the only change needed. Well, also maybe just make it so that when someone dodges, you keep the champion you had in the select screen. Including for the dodger. <: Ofc, it would rarely be played again if they made the second change, but there you have it. True ARAM.
> [{quoted}](name=Sun Priestess,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KdI80wxr,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2017-11-22T21:56:51.405+0000) > > ^ That is the correct way to fix it. That&#x27;s the only change needed. Well, also maybe just make it so that when someone dodges, you keep the champion you had in the select screen. Including for the dodger. &lt;: > > Ofc, it would rarely be played again if they made the second change, but there you have it. True ARAM. Sigh, I have mentionted EXACTLY in the post why ALL CHAMPIONS AVAILABLE DOES NOT WORK. PLEASE READ THE POST AND COMMENT. BEFORE SUGGESTING ANOTHER PROBLEM. But for YOU I WILL COPY AND PASTE. (Why all champions being free to all players wouldn't work) *Reasons* 1. As riot has mentioned this before they have not done anything to ARAM to suggest they will do it in the future. 2. Riot intention of the market side. Now part of the game is to have unlocked your champions, skins, content in the game with blue essence. Now you can also buy blue essence with real world money. That is how they make their profit and continue to function as a company. It's pretty clear that RIOT wants you to buy champions with the options they have given you. Champion sales, F2P, and buying character that are of your own interest (Champion spotlights, lore, design, etc). But RIOT does however often refunds and they have a purpose. Making all champs available to all players eliminates some of the reasons to buy a champion. Regardless that it is random. One example would be playing a champion the first time you decide you don't like the champion you're not buying that champion. While the same could be said if you earned BE, you have the option to refund. Which is why I have offered a solution to "Bar Change". 3. Gameplay wise and balance wise would be in chaos. Many players with certain champions are with first time,lack of skill, or cannot play. Imagine the amount that would equate having that as a balance. While match ups might be more in balance ; The skill isn't. Which is why there the champions you own and F2P. This is exactly why you buy champions YOU like or ARE GOOD AT with BE. THESE ARE THE CHAMPIONS you OWN.
Hrbrt (NA)
: The fact you call both Warwick and Jax bad champs for ARAM is hilarious. The only way your bar system would stop people from dodging would be to lose all progress on a dodge.
> [{quoted}](name=Hrbrt,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KdI80wxr,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-11-22T08:12:48.168+0000) > > The fact you call both Warwick and Jax bad champs for ARAM is hilarious. > The only way your bar system would stop people from dodging would be to lose all progress on a dodge. Assuming you mean hilarious in a insulting way okay? If a team gets ALL ad champs with champions that Jax countered then it would good for jax. HOWEVER THAT IS NOT THE CASE IN EVERY GAME. What jax lacks are sustain and escape. YOU CANNOT buy wards in ARAM. He lacks any escape/sustain and THAT IS THE REASON he is not good in ARAM. Especially GIVEN in ARAM you will be poked to death. Now Warwick is just as bad the same problems are with him execpts the sustain The same goes for his early game. They're both laughable champions in ARAM. If you feel differently please go ahead and tell me why in ARAM they aren't as bad. Your second point was exceptional
Vei (NA)
: Invern
> [{quoted}](name=Vei,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KdI80wxr,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-11-22T06:20:36.066+0000) > > Invern /misspell
: You forgot the most important change for the mode which is deleting exhaust.
> [{quoted}](name=Cronofuge,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KdI80wxr,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-11-22T05:27:57.968+0000) > > You forgot the most important change for the mode which is deleting exhaust. /joke
Jikker (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Kim Joey Smurf,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KdI80wxr,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2017-11-22T19:23:41.972+0000) > > Amazing your hating on my first post now the second. I&#x27;m going to report you in riot support now. Just because someone disagrees with you doesn't mean they are in violation of the rules.
> [{quoted}](name=Jikker,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KdI80wxr,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2017-11-22T19:44:25.393+0000) > > Just because someone disagrees with you doesn&#x27;t mean they are in violation of the rules. It's not that busty has violated the rules. It's the way she has disagreed. If you want to make a disagreement thats fine. You write exactly what you disagree about it. Then you back up with POINTS that retain to the subject of why you disagree. The fact that busty in the first post and this one hasn't done. She's in complete denial in the fact that -my changes DO NOT change anything -my changes break ARAM (suggesting nothing has been broken) IE. runes, BE, etc -i DO NOT AT ALL solve ANY problems which I have connected thoroughly with in my post -I DO NOT OFFER or ADDRESS any context to ARAM accounts. -Premades will abuse this (only valid point that I will address) Not while in saying all this has not quoted me one time in my points to counter point. Will not acknowledge any opinion or problem in ARAM, Now you personally tell me if this is a hater or someone who actually wants to discuss change? Now for the premade if they group of "friends" want to play and 1 dodges. That is a 5min time. Given how random it is, is there a slight chance in the randomness they could exploit it sure I WILL ACKNOWLEDGE that. However more chances then not YOU WILL not be able. Especially in the fact that YOU HAVE to wait 15mins after, then 25mins, etc. I don't think anybody and i mean everyone will wait THAT long just waiting for friends to be unbanned in q.
Hrbrt (NA)
: The fact you call both Warwick and Jax bad champs for ARAM is hilarious. The only way your bar system would stop people from dodging would be to lose all progress on a dodge.
> [{quoted}](name=Hrbrt,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KdI80wxr,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-11-22T08:12:48.168+0000) > > The fact you call both Warwick and Jax bad champs for ARAM is hilarious. > The only way your bar system would stop people from dodging would be to lose all progress on a dodge. That second point could be added to prevent dodges. Thanks for the feedback smart idea
: The instant ANYONE is able to pick a champion, it is no longer ARAM. Doesn't matter if it's once every 1000 games. This is also partially true of your "keep or reroll when someone else dodges". You do not fix the problems of queue dodging, and there is no proof that your suggestion will reduce them. You do not address ARAM accounts, which still benefit from the changes. Premades could still easily break the system by forcing "keep" after getting the same champion before queuing together.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KdI80wxr,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-11-22T10:19:54.508+0000) > > The instant ANYONE is able to pick a champion, it is no longer ARAM. Doesn&#x27;t matter if it&#x27;s once every 1000 games. This is also partially true of your &quot;keep or reroll when someone else dodges&quot;. > > You do not fix the problems of queue dodging, and there is no proof that your suggestion will reduce them. > You do not address ARAM accounts, which still benefit from the changes. > Premades could still easily break the system by forcing &quot;keep&quot; after getting the same champion before queuing together. Amazing your hating on my first post now the second. I'm going to report you in riot support now.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: How To Fix ARAM (LONG POST) (TL;DR INCLUDED) OFFICIAL REPOST
To add it simpler when you have a bar that gives you the choice to choose what champion you get. Then players are less likely to dodge for the reason of filling the bar. Even more when they get a bad champion, denied rr, etc. NOW THERE IS A DIRECT CORRELATION WITH THAT. WHAT IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW is that players will instantly dodge if they get a bad champion or at the last second. This affects the other teammates who had a desired champion or decent champion they had. With the current reroll building up the dice for it you still have the repeating process of getting a undesired unfun CHAMPION. ONLY CYCLING THE PROBLEM. MY REROLL CHANGE FIXES THAT BY REWARDING THE PLAYER FOR WITH A CHOICE OF A CHAMPION. THUS ENCOURAGING MORE PLAYERS TO PLAY ARAM.
Show more

Kim Joey Smurf

Level 50 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion