: No ability should deal more damage than smite on baron and drake.
: Why does Morgana even need a rework.
> [{quoted}](name=Mystic Pizza,realm=OCE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=dyYHts0y,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-08-17T10:36:22.574+0000) > > Why does Morgana even need a rework. cuz a 2 minute root is fucking unhealthy, not to mention her in game model is atrocious af
Trauja (EUW)
: People complain about Ahri but can we nerf Jax?
Oh really? Well I went 5/0 as Jax against Aatrox at around 15 minutes but my team lost all other lanes except jungle. We lost. Jax solo-carry potential is shit so stfu
RiotLamz (NA)
: Favorite/least favorite Running animation in League
Honestly, Astro{{champion:111}} has a great bouncey space-y walk animation. I don't play naut but it's great
Raoul (EUW)
: Ok, i just watched the Nunu Trailer and seriously... RIOT, what are you thinking? Who balanced this
: Go above mastery. Achieve greatness. (Achievements concept)
this is kewl keep mastery a thing tho, but this is def. a great idea
: High Noon Lucian, Thresh & Urgots Splash Art
: {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} Have some positive reinforcement.
> [{quoted}](name=mlm olo mlm,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=P6xtfAAV,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-08-14T20:25:18.415+0000) > > {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} Have some positive reinforcement. ty :)
Blyted (NA)
: Your tahm has come kench
tahm nerfs next patch? im sure glad i played my on-hit kench this patch then
Reiizm (NA)
: Now that Nunu has been VGU'd who is the ugliest champion in the game?
Base {{champion:77}} is fucking disgusting with his ingame model
S0kaX (EUNE)
: What to take first with Warwick jungle?
if you start red, rotate over to blue after it, then scuttle
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: You have to use a 3rd party site. Upload your content there, then provide a link to said content here.
> [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=XlQXVQmf,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-14T04:00:44.995+0000) > > You have to use a 3rd party site. Upload your content there, then provide a link to said content here. okie dokie thanks man
: Screen shot uploading doesn't work that way Dennis.
> [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=XlQXVQmf,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-08-14T01:34:20.425+0000) > > Screen shot uploading doesn't work that way Dennis. how do u do it my man
Rioter Comments
: I was with you until you mentioned Galio, Sion, and Aatrox. They had larger problems in that their kits couldn't be preserved as they were (ESPECIALLY SION), and their VGUs greatly improved them.
> [{quoted}](name=Oleandervine,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qAGAOAHv,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-08-13T15:31:47.465+0000) > > I was with you until you mentioned Galio, Sion, and Aatrox. They had larger problems in that their kits couldn't be preserved as they were (ESPECIALLY SION), and their VGUs greatly improved them. No, new aatrox is so bad cuz they completely changed his gameplay from the ultimate auto attack diver duelist to a clunky combo user
Sunibee (NA)
: Other recast abilities should receive the same tooltip clarity Akali R2 gets
: Nunu Teaser is here
0:56 bruh SCUTTLE USED {{item:3142}} IM DEAD LOL
: "Riot keeps letting CertainlyT make champions, do they have any idea what they're doing?"
whoever plays zoe needs to feel good cuz their self esteem is so low that they play such a disgusting champ
Phöbia (NA)
: Nunu Spotted!
its monday now
: Olaf VGU
I feel like he really needs interaction with {{champion:23}} {{champion:23}} A warrior who cannot die, and a {{champion:2}} warrior who cannot die in battle. Plus they are both badass vikings
: What game did you play before league? Why did you switch? Do you play both still?
I replaced TF2 with league before that it was Club Penguin and Poptropica
: (+Vote) Which one is your favorite meta ?
: PSA: Account reform is officially closed now :D!
wait how do u get a second chance? i want my old account back
: > [{quoted}](name=Kimchi870,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FOIVwAud,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-08-01T00:52:45.632+0000) > > yea. :( > i feel u bruh, been hit with a perma account in the past, 2 chat restrict, and a 14 day on this account > what did u say? I basically called my bot lane every offensive name in the book, since they were 1/13 and I was already really tilted from a losing spree.
> [{quoted}](name=Orange Caramel,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FOIVwAud,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-08-01T00:54:40.154+0000) > > I basically called my bot lane every offensive name in the book, since they were 1/13 and I was already really tilted from a losing spree. ah yea losing streaks suck ass to go thru
: Honor Level 4, got chat restricted for the first time ever
yea. :( i feel u bruh, been hit with a perma account in the past, 2 chat restrict, and a 14 day on this account what did u say?
: Taste the Rainbow
why did u change name to Demacian Glory or something for that short period of time?
: 40-50 is a bit much 35-45 should be default going to 50 is fine but i dont want it to be the "norm"
> [{quoted}](name=SwiftKitten88,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6HWtlKGY,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-08-01T00:48:30.393+0000) > > 40-50 is a bit much > > 35-45 should be default > > going to 50 is fine but i dont want it to be the "norm" agree, i feel like 35 min is optimal
Seb (EUNE)
: Olaf The Berserker Skin Ideas
Yea I see dreadnova olaf fitting him dreadnova gangplank will have two beefy badass space pirate bodyguards (olaf and darius)
: Taste the Rainbow
WAIT UR BACK LOL but ACTUALLY what the meme is depicting is "Let the rainbow taste you"
Rioter Comments
Swegmec (NA)
: I found the way out, and it's beautiful.
Noice man! I just hit gold 5 in SoloQ and it felt great when i hit silver too enjoy ur stay!
Centipede (OCE)
: Unreasonable ban
feelssad, but i wound avoid using "kys" at all just to avoid bans my old account got perma for that and even if you try to tell the riot support what u meant, they will say "blah blah we cannnot unban sorry hehe xd"
Arrsenic (EUW)
: items counter i love those icons
what am i supposed to be seeing
Glîtchy (NA)
: Sum up the champs you hate most with 10 words or less each.
{{champion:23}} stupid fuckshit ult smack smack smack smack smack pentakill!
: What shape would Evelynn take to seduce your favourite champion(s)?
: How do you lose this
prolly cuz trynd is running around 2 shotting everyone with auto attacks
: yup, they sure do.
> [{quoted}](name=disregardable,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=GBWRHqKA,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-07-27T23:43:36.397+0000) > > yup, they sure do. feelsbad
: How did I get permabanned for this?
WAIT THEY COUNT PREGAME AND POSTGAME CHAT NOW?
: it's not vel'koz it's something associated with the watchers. the [map](https://lolstatic-a.akamaihd.net/frontpage/apps/prod/universe-map/en_US/0283b74673f2f547d8b8aa9f1743a5ad99c3592e/assets/src/assets/images/slides/ryze_cg_8.jpg) says it's a watcher, but a red later confirmed that real watchers are much bigger
> [{quoted}](name=The Red Skaarl,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=JKXgEF6Q,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-07-27T15:29:23.974+0000) > > it's not vel'koz it's something associated with the watchers. the [map](https://lolstatic-a.akamaihd.net/frontpage/apps/prod/universe-map/en_US/0283b74673f2f547d8b8aa9f1743a5ad99c3592e/assets/src/assets/images/slides/ryze_cg_8.jpg) says it's a watcher, but a red later confirmed that real watchers are much bigger http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Watcher "Vel'Koz might be a Watcher or a scout for the Watchers."
Rioter Comments
: Any good alternatives to League?
fArTNiTe its not much fun tho
: Since Darius isn't OP what are some melees that can consistently beat Darius pre 25 mins?
Sukishoo (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Kimchi870,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kbqHR9YX,comment-id=0028,timestamp=2018-07-19T19:18:33.078+0000) > > Isn't Headhunter skins already the enemies of Omega Squad? The client lists Headhunters and Omega in two different universes. So I'd say no.
> [{quoted}](name=Sukishoo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kbqHR9YX,comment-id=00280000,timestamp=2018-07-19T19:25:32.608+0000) > > The client lists Headhunters and Omega in two different universes. So I'd say no. Clearly, you havent seen this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBzbVqbyzhw
: Someone earlier apparantly """""leaked""""" the next upcoming skins
Isn't Headhunter skins already the enemies of Omega Squad?
: Pool Party Caitlyn sure is Something
Rioter Comments
: Loading Screen
thats actually sick
: Hello, humans.
rare pic of {{champion:107}} before he got fed
Show more

Kimchi870

Level 135 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion