isilpro (NA)
: Account Hacked, Sold, Permabanned, tried everything but can't seem to get through
: Can Talon get the same Sandwraith/Sandstorm type of skin Pyke will be getting on release?
Its not a Sandstorm skin, its in the same line as RIsen Fiddlesticks and the Guardian of the Sands skins
Rioter Comments
Jbels (NA)
: Alright I'm sick of this.
{{champion:36}} _is_ a tank tho...
GodCarry (NA)
: I truly believe I was wrongfully banned. Please tell me what you think.
: Sorry got mistaken >https://na.merch.riotgames.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/570x/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/p/l/plush_pkg_mock_kindred.png KINDRED COLLECTIBLE PLUSH was what i was talking about and its called kindred plush not a lamb plush.
: Revert Malzahar?
Make the ult a skillshot
: Uhh Faker literally just picked him a couple weeks ago or something??????
yea but do you really think everyone else can play kass to the extent of faker's ability?
: Mages getting nerfed meanwhile all i play against mid is....
{{champion:38}} really isn't viable at the moment tho....
: I uninstalled League of Legends today: A Sincere Thank You to Riot & the Community
Glhf with whatever you are choosing to do next! I also have anxiety (stage fright mostly) so i feel u
: Clash NA beta - What’s changing? Your feedback in action!
How about players without an SMS (like me) {{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}}
Daunt (EUNE)
: {{champion:498}} {{item:2053}} {{champion:98}} {{item:3194}} {{champion:41}} {{item:3742}} {{champion:3}} {{item:3193}} {{champion:91}} {{item:3814}} {{champion:122}} {{item:3071}} (maybe?)
how tf does {{champion:41}} resemble {{item:3742}} ??? the rest are pretty accurate tho
VIRTU0SO (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Kimchi870,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=f7LHcNUM,comment-id=0015,timestamp=2018-04-17T12:44:59.866+0000) > > Except riot decided to discriminate and not allow players honor level 1 You realize having your Honor dropped is a punishment right? That's part of the punishment... be toxic to random people and you don't get to do the fun things.
> [{quoted}](name=VIRTU0SO,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=f7LHcNUM,comment-id=00150000,timestamp=2018-04-17T18:04:14.114+0000) > > You realize having your Honor dropped is a punishment right? That's part of the punishment... be toxic to random people and you don't get to do the fun things. might i remind you that low honor is only excluded from the Clash beta, not the official launch
: > [{quoted}](name=Kimchi870,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gdzOBgma,comment-id=00040006,timestamp=2018-04-17T12:48:27.425+0000) > > Catchup XP is needed, because what if someone is forced to AFK due to connection issues, and reconnects to find themselves 10 levels behind? If you're behind 10 levels that game should never in any world be winnable.
well I've seen people DC in ranked due to connection issues, then come back and farm up and we eventually win the game
TS Media (NA)
: I hope they're reducing ambient gold, global gold and catchup exp as well.
Catchup XP is needed, because what if someone is forced to AFK due to connection issues, and reconnects to find themselves 10 levels behind?
VIRTU0SO (NA)
: Clash was the most fun I've had in League in months
Except riot decided to discriminate and not allow players honor level 1
Ray 701 (EUW)
: Why are Janna and Warwick being ignored every patch?
{{champion:19}} ? how about fixing {{champion:121}} ?
Rioter Comments
Arammus (EUW)
: why is sexism not in the 0 tolerance categorie?
> [{quoted}](name=Arammus,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=UUxWgENP,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-04-12T22:09:15.373+0000) > > just played a couple of games with a friend of mine, http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=arammus your match history seems to say otherwise
: Irelia's Model is so bloody big in game
not to mention {{item:3053}}
Rioter Comments
: Elderwood Evelynn
looks like {{champion:143}} lel
: [Champion Concept] DhaMa, The Force of Balance
: I need 9 rp for tyrant swain so i drew him
Honestly, Dragon Master is way more worth the 1350 Rp
: Wow, its like {{champion:59}} would have been tooooooooooo obvious for an ALTERNATE FANTASY.
wiccan is the most weakass sorcerer in the Marvel Universe roflmao
130x (NA)
: Stop lowering Ult cds!
Fucking late game {{champion:23}}
Rioter Comments
RosyMiz (NA)
: Who's the hottest female champion? (round 1)
That an L cuz ur missing {{champion:103}}
: if you were to remove any ability from any champion what would it be?
: Patch 8.7 notes
This wukong skin is subpar....
ZJD123 (NA)
: I Know Exactly the Reason why "One bad player can solo lose the game but one player cannot solo win"
Yes but what if someone was AFK for reasons they could not control and suddenly found themselves 10 levels behind when they reconnected? Do you not think catchup XP is needed in such a case?
: The yearly cycle.
When they bring back Club Penguin on PC, league will be done for
: Why I got furious when NB said "I hate Lol, the company, and the community."
: Friendly reminder for fans of One For All: If whole enemy team is a 5 man AP comp...
If the enemy is all {{champion:23}} 1. Buy {{item:3143}} 2. Buy {{item:3075}} 3. If necessary, buy {{item:3110}} Watch them try to damage you.
: Well, now I see where a lot of this entitled behaviour comes from....
Necrozard (EUW)
: Blade Queen Lissandra as a part of the "Black Plague" skin-line ?
I think Dark Reavers is a good skin line name
: "Janitor Jax" for the Academy set?
I have an idea for when he kills enemies, he says: {{champion:24}} : Janitor Jax, cleaning up the trash.
: "Janitor Jax" for the Academy set?
I have an idea for when he kills enemies, he says: {{champion:24}} : Janitor Jax, cleaning up the trash.
: Ugliest champion in the game?
{{champion:77}} Hello https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/leagueoflegends/images/f/fa/Udyr_Render.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/350?cb=20141114134045)] Look at the fucking skirt, not to mention he's standing on 2 picnic tables
Rioter Comments
: Posted on NA Boards...?
stick to ur own region next time?.....
Lenn (NA)
: State the hottest champ for each role
Top {{champion:114}} Jungle {{champion:28}} Mid : Stuck between {{champion:55}} and {{champion:103}} ADC : {{champion:21}} Support : {{champion:223}}
: Uuuuuh https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/memes/dBzBdliA-gragas-is-unhealthy
buddy ur EUW LMAO
Rioter Comments
: Which champ has the WORST passive in the game???
{{champion:62}} passive outdated af
Rioter Comments
: Vayne is unhealthy
"Vayne is unhealthy." Well, she is a cancer patient, so....
Kryptone (EUNE)
: All League Champions appeared for a job interview.
{{champion:24}} lost the job because he dodged all of the interviewer's questions.
Eedat (NA)
: Is Wukong the oldest champ that has no kit changes?
Pls give base {{champion:24}} a VU. I own God Staff, but his base is just so horrendous, and I feel bad for Jax mains without skins
Kelan (EUW)
: Seven deadly s(k)ins?
{{champion:268}} is sloth cuz his soldiers do all the work
Show more

Kimchi870

Level 98 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion