Rioter Comments
Nahui (NA)
: Red/Blue side advantage
I believe this is true. Mostly due to the bottom panel which blocks the view below your champion. When playing Blue on SR or HA, that panel is tactically behind you, thus you have intel and know it is clear. When playing red, that panel is in front and below you, thus hiding the enemy. Playing TT, the lanes are not at 45 to 90 degrees, so that map is more fair (though playing top lane in TT, you can get ganked more easily having lost bottom vision, but that works on both sides). I have created a suggestion to fix this, and was just about to post it when I found this thread. Though I do not know the exact software coding, that is out of my field. However, since this is built using the same coding software as the current camera, nothing new really needs a lot of work, just a new button, really. We need a new hot button (so as not to interfere with the current camera system) that we can unlock the screen, use the mouse to scroll to where our champion is oriented whee we want, then hit the hot button again, just as the current camera works. In that way, the player can decide, for example, while playing red, to center their champion closer to the upper right corner, which would give them more view to their bottom left, which is where the enemy is at. Again, I have NOT put this idea in its own thread. This is the first time I have put it in writing. (though several years ago I posted the exact same question about an advantage!). Let me know if this is worth a new thread.
mairozzz38 (EUNE)
: Mastery Score gone???
Seems as if we all suffer from the same symptoms, thus this is a bug. However, Riot needs to understand that some of us use that as our playing guide, as in my case. For instance, I try to play my lowest champions, but now, I can't tell who that is, thus I am done until they fix it. I even tried their repair option, along with a reboot. There is no fix except for Riot to fix it. Patched software but not fully tested is alarming.
: General practice can be done in norms, specific things like CS or champion mechanics can be done in the practice tool or against a friend in a custom. Co-op is really just there to make the newest of players aware of the most basic things (turrets and structures, minions, champions, etc). It's not a great system, but unless you have an actual suggestion, that's what's available.
> [{quoted}](name=Mecha MaIphite,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=E48Ba3lK,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-07-31T16:28:27.887+0000) > > General practice can be done in norms, specific things like CS or champion mechanics can be done in the practice tool or against a friend in a custom. Co-op is really just there to make the newest of players aware of the most basic things (turrets and structures, minions, champions, etc). It's not a great system, but unless you have an actual suggestion, that's what's available. You make some good points (though I have never seen nor used a 'practice tool' by name). A lot of good practice can be done in custom games, simply because you have control over the total setup. It is the Co-Op games, where your point is totally correct, in my opinion. The basic things, such as dancing in a lane killing creeps while avoiding the opponents. Taking down the towers, driving the lanes. But, that requires NOT having high level players in there simply destroying the enemy long before you even face a threat. That is one of the biggest issues I have seen there. I just finished a game where I was trying to practice a champion. I have no problem sharing minion gold, but when I hack away at one til it gets close to dead, then my lane partner takes the kill EVERY TIME, thus starving me for gold, that leaves me behind, thus it reaches a point where to play is to feed, being left out for gold, having to go back repeatedly to get single items, since gold accrual is so slow. That ruins any attempt at practicing. If I want to practice this champion, I either use custom, which doesn't perform like Co-Op, or keep playing Co-Op til a team is formed which will share the practice field, not hog it. I congratulate Riot Games for the design of these Co-Op games, and the bots which I am sure took some work. However, the intent is in trouble which makes this a difficult path for your new players. Now, I myself have seen three issues - 1. Overqualified players there just to kill as many of the bots as possible. 2. Junglers where there are no opposing junglers, thus making top lane unrealistic. 3. The cheater bots used by lazy players just to gain summoner levels. The first two can be fixed by cloning the Co-Op program, creating a new one for the overqualified killers out there, and change the existing Co-Op to be restricted to summoner levels 29 and below, thus for practice. The cloned area would be available for first win of the day, and for those who simply want to see how many bots they can kill. However, no solution can be applied unless we have a significant amount of us understanding that the Co-OP fights have their issues, and can be fixed. By the way, note that I myself have enough experience to get past these issues. This is about new players, not myself. Meaning, I know enough to work around with the custom games, or live with the problem of the Co-Op games, but the new players aren't so flexible, and we veterans need to keep that in mind while invading the training areas. However, I do not want to try to tell people how to and how not to play their champion. IT would be better if we could get some attention from Riot to create a solution. Else, new players are more likely to quit than stay. That is my point. There is nothing but seeing a problem and trying to solve it.
Rioter Comments
: Appeal blocked due to Appeal Policy
All I tried to do was to improve some of the game. For that, I have been insulted, ridiculed, and warned by the Board. It is the Community which needs to improve, and the game can wait, it appears. There is no method for players to suggest any improvements. This game is stuck due to the Community blocking any new thoughts. Worst part? Again, I was merely trying to suggest an improvement. Now, I can't see any chance of any forward movement on this product. Too bad, it can still improve, but not with this Community. When morons are upvoting their long time friends, but not even seeing what a new face brings to the table......... Your forum is beyond help. It does not serve a positive purpose. There is no way that anyone can survive this Community. Not someone with decency, at any rate. You see, the Board deleted the first post I made, which would have shown just how bad your Community is with the quick insults. True, this is a sad place, and not a good one fort anyone trying to suggest ideas. Have it your way. The game will remain stuck with its problems. Anyone who doesn't like the problems will just stop playing. Can't get anything heard here, so why bother? Guess I get cursed for having some CONSIDERATION about improving the game. Instead, the flaws which remain shall remain, and new players will just have to make up their own minds. So, since there is no point in trying, sure, I can give this forum up easily enough. A community full of biased friends supporting only themselves. Much like the selfish play we see daily in the game itself. Well, i get past this. One can only hope that newer players might get past it so that LoL doesn't fade away due to lost players. By the way, LoL would be far from the first game to die out due to lack of improving. A long list of dead games lay before them. When the Community thus the game closes their ears and minds, the game is doomed over time. Just a matter of time. With Board Moderators rigging their decisions by destroying evidence, then denying appeals while the member has no text to fall back upon.........the forum is already dead. Yes, I will not return,. This place is not conducive to forward movement. It is stuck with what it has, and no one can survive trying to suggest anything. I will survive by leaving. The game.....well.......that is now up to me as to whether I choose to live with its uncorrectable flaws or not. New players are already likely running away after the experience of Co-Op mess such as we see every day. We can't track that as players, but it is happening. Some of my own friends tried this, but don't like how the Co-Op fights line up (which is why I came here in the first place, to save several new players, but we cannot keep them on board with such forum blocking). So, lost players already. There are certainly others. My suggestions were small ones, and did not deserve the type of treatment they received. However, since this is how the Community wants to ensure that the game never gets better, good enough for me to see that no sane person should even try. League of Legends - you either have to like it with its flaws, or play something else. There is surely no method to suggest improvements for it.
: You're the one who is being rude here. Nami is showing you FAR more patience and respect than I would.
> [{quoted}](name=Randomonium,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=lE6PUABf,comment-id=000100020000,timestamp=2017-07-25T16:20:09.732+0000) > > You're the one who is being rude here. Nami is showing you FAR more patience and respect than I would. So, you don't think it is WRONG for a person to make assumptions and then accussations without knowing the hearts and minds of those who wrote the piece? I am sorry, but no one would agree with you or anyone else that Nami was doing right. By accusing me of INTENTIONALLY doing something, without truly knowing, is flatly wrong. Sad performance for a power monger moderator. What this means is that, unless one is a FRIEND of Board Moderators, best not ever come here at all. That is my takeaway. Since I do not frequent this ugly place, I am not wanted here. Good enough for me. With a Community that starts with insults and no true conversation, then a moderator team which makes false accusations in order to gain support from the rest of their Community is no place for decent people. By the way, Nami chose NOT to review my INITIAL posts, which got trolled and insulted badly, which was the CAUSE of the multiple posts, which created the warning. From that, this is due to the lack of thinking from moderators who choose NOT to find out what the cause was. Sad. And now, the Board has deleted that post, thus tampered with the evidence, therefore, I have no room to argue with them anymore. Nice work, those who have total control over their own fate. I do too. Leaving, not coming back. You have successfully pushed another player from your precious forum. Bad Community, horrible moderators. No place for human beings. Enjoy yourself.
: I checked your removals and noticed you were spamming the boards with rants intentionally designed to be disruptive. Appeal is denied whether you have Discord or not, but if you'd like to discuss your behavior we can do so here if you don't want to use Discord. Discord is used because you don't actually need the app to access it; you can use it online without any download. We do our best to be visible with our actions and be open to feedback with multiple channels to discuss things with us, but we're not going to accomodate intentional harm to the Boards and baiting moderators.
> [{quoted}](name=Deep Terror Nami,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=lE6PUABf,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-07-23T20:40:38.160+0000) > > I checked your removals and noticed you were spamming the boards with rants intentionally designed to be disruptive. Appeal is denied whether you have Discord or not, but if you'd like to discuss your behavior we can do so here if you don't want to use Discord. Discord is used because you don't actually need the app to access it; you can use it online without any download. > > We do our best to be visible with our actions and be open to feedback with multiple channels to discuss things with us, but we're not going to accomodate intentional harm to the Boards and baiting moderators. I just reported your post. Probably useless since you are likely to be able to get your buddies to delete the report. Still, your rudeness makes your entire Board discredited.
: I checked your removals and noticed you were spamming the boards with rants intentionally designed to be disruptive. Appeal is denied whether you have Discord or not, but if you'd like to discuss your behavior we can do so here if you don't want to use Discord. Discord is used because you don't actually need the app to access it; you can use it online without any download. We do our best to be visible with our actions and be open to feedback with multiple channels to discuss things with us, but we're not going to accomodate intentional harm to the Boards and baiting moderators.
> [{quoted}](name=Deep Terror Nami,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=lE6PUABf,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-07-23T20:40:38.160+0000) > > I checked your removals and noticed you were spamming the boards with rants intentionally designed to be disruptive. Appeal is denied whether you have Discord or not, but if you'd like to discuss your behavior we can do so here if you don't want to use Discord. Discord is used because you don't actually need the app to access it; you can use it online without any download. > > We do our best to be visible with our actions and be open to feedback with multiple channels to discuss things with us, but we're not going to accomodate intentional harm to the Boards and baiting moderators. intentionally designed???? You have lost all credibility by making statements which are patently opinions, but stating them as fact. And you are wrong, thus I now assume that ALL of your ideas and decisions have been wrong. Please at least change your profile name so in the future, I will not be able to return to your obnoxiousness, pointing out just how opinionated you are. And you are a moderator??? Making such huge assumptions and placing them in text? From that, I no longer have any respect or concern over any Board decisions or rulings. With such a poor example of how they think, they deserve no authority at all. You need to consider finding other employment. Making assumptions then putting them int he face of your customers is not good customer service, in fact, quite the opposite, a termination offense.
: I think you may have answered the Co-Op issue yourself. It is a place that one can go to practice without dealing with human enemies. To make it perfectly clear, I am not attacking you, I am merely making suggestions based on evidence garnered from text. Involving the 1v2: since it is usually top lane that loses the player, if one wants to practice a 1v1 they should consider trying for mid. If one doesn't care and just wants experience, try bot for an even 2v2. The bots don't follow a meta so you won't know which against until there. I understand the frustration of being alone in lane, but some do enjoy the challenge of it; do you force them to do the 2v2? (i did say some and not all.) The jungle change that was proposed: While an interesting idea, I can't get behind it myself. Here are my reasons; 1. People other than the jungle may choose to clear a small camp for gold. This can potentially be a good habit if your lane is pushed and want to avoid overextending but need some gold. Leaving only the buff camps and epics (drag/rift/baron), maybe Scuttle? Not sure if you mentioned him/her and I just missed it. The buff monsters may become highly contested if looking for quick coin. My second problem was mentioned previously with forcing someone to do a 2v2 if they don't want it. Admittedly, it would be nice, imo, if the AI was more aware (at least intermediate) and warded to watch for ganks. Learning ganking paths and knowing the speed the champ can travel them can be a useful tool. Now the bot problem: Every online game had this problem in various form ranging from leveling bots, to gold/item farming bots, and spam advertising bots. Game companies combat these by banning them, but don't want to release information on how they found the bots. This is due to information being power. A bot is just a compiled piece of code just like a detection program. Codes can be altered and change behaviors if they know what to change. An example, a couple weeks ago I had an Ez in a bot game and he displayed bot tendencies. The odd thing was he typed in chat once. What he said didn't make any sense though. Is the current system good? It could probably be improved but so can many other things. Of course this is just my opinion of the topic.
> [{quoted}](name=Imperial Pandaa,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=UYWhklV1,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2017-07-24T23:05:37.481+0000) > > I think you may have answered the Co-Op issue yourself. It is a place that one can go to practice without dealing with human enemies. To make it perfectly clear, I am not attacking you, I am merely making suggestions based on evidence garnered from text. > Involving the 1v2: since it is usually top lane that loses the player, if one wants to practice a 1v1 they should consider trying for mid. If one doesn't care and just wants experience, try bot for an even 2v2. The bots don't follow a meta so you won't know which against until there. > I understand the frustration of being alone in lane, but some do enjoy the challenge of it; do you force them to do the 2v2? (i did say some and not all.) > > The jungle change that was proposed: While an interesting idea, I can't get behind it myself. Here are my reasons; 1. People other than the jungle may choose to clear a small camp for gold. This can potentially be a good habit if your lane is pushed and want to avoid overextending but need some gold. Leaving only the buff camps and epics (drag/rift/baron), maybe Scuttle? Not sure if you mentioned him/her and I just missed it. The buff monsters may become highly contested if looking for quick coin. > My second problem was mentioned previously with forcing someone to do a 2v2 if they don't want it. > Admittedly, it would be nice, imo, if the AI was more aware (at least intermediate) and warded to watch for ganks. Learning ganking paths and knowing the speed the champ can travel them can be a useful tool. > > Now the bot problem: > > Every online game had this problem in various form ranging from leveling bots, to gold/item farming bots, and spam advertising bots. Game companies combat these by banning them, but don't want to release information on how they found the bots. This is due to information being power. A bot is just a compiled piece of code just like a detection program. Codes can be altered and change behaviors if they know what to change. An example, a couple weeks ago I had an Ez in a bot game and he displayed bot tendencies. The odd thing was he typed in chat once. What he said didn't make any sense though. Is the current system good? It could probably be improved but so can many other things. > > Of course this is just my opinion of the topic. To begin with, thank you for your thoughtful reply. Those are rare in forums these days. note that this isn't about myself, as I can handle the 1 v 2 laning, with certain exceptions (depending on which champion I brought). This is about new players who DO suffer from this affliction, and about trying champions to see how to equip them. In either case, I believe it is an expectation to fight 2 v 2 in top lane. When the team has a jungler, again without an opposing jungler, the jungler is being selfish, and the top laner gets screwed. I do not want to approach any such problem by suggesting that the jungler has to be forced out. Even junglers need practice, and I support that (I rarely play junglers, but like to use Co-Op myself, but I pay attention to top lane when I do, and go there soon after I reach level 3. It is not my nature to try to force others to do the same). You make a good point about others picking up quick jungle camps when lane is not optimum. For Co-Op, I have to say I am willing to sacrifice that in order to discourage long term jungling (my objective with the suggestion to stop the minor camps from spawning, you got that right). As I see it, I find it to be more important the the top lane not be sacrificed merely for the benefit of a jungler having his own way. Many is the time when I am top lane, and watch our jungler take all the kills, thus all the credit, while not really helping my plight which he put me in. Just saying. To be pinned down in a 1 v 2 lane, but watch the guy who forced you there getting all the good opportunities? And that is supposed to be fun? Even I, with my experience, do not enjoy such situations. I can live with it be cause often I am merely looking to get my first win of the day. I only get frustrated when either myself or someone else is trying to learn something, but cannot due to the 1 v 2 situation. Several arguments against any such ideas revolve around whether a 1 v 2 lane is that bad. This is a subjective opinion, which means that anyone can justify anything from any position. I myself find that the bots push me back to the tower quickly, thus stopping my gold and XP gain by getting me out of range of the minions. My other option is to die trying, and I won't. Note that I have played this game for quite some time, thus I have a good idea what I am doing. But the 1 v 2 top lane WILL cost a player both gold and XP gain, though the XP will cancel out a bit due to not having a 2nd champion in the lane, true. But if you are pushed out of range, then zero XP per minion is still zero. A quick example, recently, I was in that situation, and was gold starved for the first 10 minutes. Then I moved to mid lane, and within 60 seconds (and a kill which I hadn't done in top lane), I had accrued as much gold as I had in the full 10 minutes in top lane alone. If I were a new player, I would have simply died repeatedly, and not enjoyed the game at all. THAT is what my issues are about. I can handle it, but newer players might not, and thus not continue with the game. If that happens merely due to this poor Co-Op battle, that is the issue here. Again, this is NOT about myself. As for the cheat bots, I have been away from the game for a couple years, but the bots I see today do the exact same thing they did years ago, thus a repeatable and predictable action. Your point is once again a good one that, if Riot revealed just what they would be looking for,m the cheat program would change. I don't think I have suggested any specific checkpoint to give that away, but that remains besides the point for my suggestion (perhaps placed elsewhere but the Board deleted some of my posts). Which was: Allow for a remake by vote soon after the game begins. Riot has incorporated that in the case of absent players, thus allowing a short-handed team to break away from that match and start again. Same concept to avoid the cheat bots in Co-Op battles. Riot has already created it, so let's implement it in Co-Op. For this remake, all it needs is 3 votes in favor. At least the community has ONE decent member who will interact with others politely, thus generating a decent conversation. I thank you once again. You restore my faith. Still, note that we aren't quite on the same page, but, with politeness, I am willing to discuss. This means that others, with their quick and uninformed opinions, are quite wrong when they accused me of dissing any post which comes with a disagreement. When people disagree with insults, that goes nowhere. When people like yourself, disagree with thoughtful conversation, we get along just fine.
: In other posts you've made it plenty clear that you think these problems are simple and both Riot and the community are simply choosing to ignore them. **By taking this personally and holding them at fault for your loss of fun, you ignore all of the solutions already available to you.** If you want to earn your first win of the day you should be playing something you already know how to use and have the best chances to win with. Even if you don't If you want to practice a champion then you should do that instead. By splitting your attention and efforts you limit your potential to achieve both goals. --- Fun fact: League has systems in place to help you succeed in 1v2 lanes, one of which is that you get a level advantage over the enemies because you do not have to share your XP with another player. As long as you can play at all safe then you will quickly build an advantage and begin to pull ahead of your lane opponents.
> [{quoted}](name=HalcyonDweller,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=UYWhklV1,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2017-07-24T19:34:48.333+0000) > > In other posts you've made it plenty clear that you think these problems are simple and both Riot and the community are simply choosing to ignore them. **By taking this personally and holding them at fault for your loss of fun, you ignore all of the solutions already available to you.** > > If you want to earn your first win of the day you should be playing something you already know how to use and have the best chances to win with. Even if you don't If you want to practice a champion then you should do that instead. By splitting your attention and efforts you limit your potential to achieve both goals. > --- > Fun fact: League has systems in place to help you succeed in 1v2 lanes, one of which is that you get a level advantage over the enemies because you do not have to share your XP with another player. As long as you can play at all safe then you will quickly build an advantage and begin to pull ahead of your lane opponents. This is exactly why it is best NOT to share one's own style of play, or intent of play with a forum. When doing so, others use it for attack purposes, not helpful purposes. True, you THINK you are helping, but not really. First, there is no doubt that the community still doesn't like the high number of cheat bots in the co-op fights. They agree with me except that it seems that no one is willing to consider any solutions, but I have put one forward. There might be debate as to the impact of a jungler in the mix, but having one clearly makes the top lane go 1 v 2, thus it has an impact on someone (and I am not saying that no junglers be permitted. Go back and learn the solution I provided with that issue). Second, whether I use the Co-Op for first win or not (sometimes I truly am learning a new champion), being stuck in a 1 v 2 lane is still different than a normal game, thus not learning anything which is necessary. Which is a good segue to third, the 1 v 2 'training'. Didn't go there, didn't know about it, but still disagree that it should be a thing at all. I have tried the 1 v 2 thing a number of times, and even though your small part is correct about XP gain, thus leveling up, you get gold starved by the two opposing champions pushing you off the minion fight, or you risk getting killed. Please include all of the effects of 1 v 2 laning. Now I will only get the "you must suck, then" comments, now that I have shared even MORE with this 'community'. Which is why people leave. Please take note that none of my comments disparage any person or player. Play how you like, and I would like to play how I like, too. However, as in the case this morning, I found all roles called except top, which I wa sstuck in, or leave it open. I like playing the game. In fact, note that NONE of my posts have anything to do with the PvP world. However, seeing how the 'community' is always on the assumption and attack mode, why stick around? Have it any way you like, but the impurity of these fights happening EVERY TIME is avoidable, but only if we, as a 'community' realize that its current state is damaging to many, even if it is not damaging to those who are here in the forums every day,thus knowing the game forwards and backwards. Give the new people a chance, for Gods sake!
Rioter Comments
: People who want to practice jungle-routes use Coop Vs. AI games to do so without screwing up PVP games. I don't see how there's anything wrong with that. If you wish to practice a top laner, use the practice tool or a custom game to generate teams with 4 players each (this prevents there from being a duo-top lane). Bots are already dealt with, Riot bans them in waves, the same way they ban scripters. This makes it much more difficult for scripters and botters from figuring out how they were caught or how to avoid it in the future. EDIT: I just checked and you already posted about both of these topics and received responses to all of your questions. There's no purpose to this post except to spam the boards? Please find a better use for your time.
> [{quoted}](name=HalcyonDweller,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=UYWhklV1,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-07-24T16:46:53.077+0000) > > People who want to practice jungle-routes use Coop Vs. AI games to do so without screwing up PVP games. I don't see how there's anything wrong with that. > > If you wish to practice a top laner, use the practice tool or a custom game to generate teams with 4 players each (this prevents there from being a duo-top lane). > > Bots are already dealt with, Riot bans them in waves, the same way they ban scripters. This makes it much more difficult for scripters and botters from figuring out how they were caught or how to avoid it in the future. > > EDIT: I just checked and you already posted about both of these topics and received responses to all of your questions. There's no purpose to this post except to spam the boards? Please find a better use for your time. Had to start over since I didn't begin with the premise that we need to agree that these are problems. Your comments fail to understand that overall logic (which includes things like, first win of the day, which are not available in custom games. I guess in order to post something I have to write the ENTIRE GAMEPLAY concepts). Junglers do WHAT when playing PvP??? Please describe your thoughts, since they are not mainstream. Perhaps you could re-read the ideas which I put forward on jungling practice. Sicne you chose not to read them, I will do so here again: As a jungler, I can see a purpose to practice getting started. Which camps to attack first, second, and which epic monsters to start with. Once that has been done, there is little to be gained from the basic jungle camps except solitary gold intake, while letting your team fight undermanned. Beyond that, trying to take out the first drake seems important. So, if you want to justify practicing your jungler, perhaps you are willing to tell us where else you are weak? As for a custom game, you do not gain first win of the day bonus from custom games. I guess you chose not to consider that with your quick and insulting answer. Yet, you took the time to see if I am violating the Forum Rules, I see. So, try to research that which is important to the post, instead of trying to find a reason to shoot down the author. Your approach makes forums uninviting (which is why I rarely return to these places, people like yourself here only to find insults)
Rioter Comments
: > Appeal is approved It was just a one day ban, which is over. > I still have no clue as to where to post my two key issues The appropriate sub-board to discuss behavior and punishments in the game would be the [Player Behavior](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation) board, and you were initially directed there; this includes problems with banning botted accounts. You were also directed to the [Gameplay](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance) board (which is appropriate for discussing the Jungle), which you posted on and that thread remains undeleted and unlocked, but you chose to repeatedly post with an announced intent to disrupt the Boards, so those other threads were removed or locked. It is perfectly fine to discuss this topic, but it is not ok to be intentionally disruptive when you don't get what you want out of it.
> [{quoted}](name=Deep Terror Nami,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=lE6PUABf,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2017-07-23T22:31:55.374+0000) > > It was just a one day ban, which is over. > > The appropriate sub-board to discuss behavior and punishments in the game would be the [Player Behavior](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation) board, and you were initially directed there; this includes problems with banning botted accounts. You were also directed to the [Gameplay](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance) board (which is appropriate for discussing the Jungle), which you posted on and that thread remains undeleted and unlocked, but you chose to repeatedly post with an announced intent to disrupt the Boards, so those other threads were removed or locked. > > It is perfectly fine to discuss this topic, but it is not ok to be intentionally disruptive when you don't get what you want out of it. I am unable to locate, thus review, any of my previous posts. I do not have the tools to do so, and your Forum does not provide such help. It appears that one must learn how to search the hard way, and I will not do so. From that, I am not able to review what you have said, thus it is jibberish. Too bad that your design of too many but undefined categories makes it so confusing as to where such issues should be posted. Your problem, again, not mine. My first post was trashed by your Community, which means that the moderators have already FAILED in their job, which is why this situation occurred. It was only AFTER your regulars trashed my first post which caused the reaction. You fail to understand that there was a CAUSE to my postings. Lack of thinking, and poor performance for a moderator (missing the start of an issue is fundamental to troubleshooting). And again, with your out of place and unsupported warning, I now cannot bring these issues up because it appears that somewhere out there, these are already in an active thread ( being warned for duplicate postings). They are not, I am pretty sure, and if they were, why hasn't Riot been doing anything about them? In the end, your Co-Op games are trashed, useless. This is the area where new players expect to practice, but they cannot due to the two issues which I have identified and provided possible solution to you. In my own case, though I can fight my way through these battles, these issues do, in fact, detract from my own efforts to practice new champions, thus.......... The failure to correct things in the co-Op battles IS impacting your player pool, your revenue. If Riot chooses not to do anything, I can live with it, but that means that the game is already dead, it is just a matter of time. My posts are meant to give Riot topics which will SAVE the game. Have it your way, let it die. I will now voice my opinion via in-game chat (which means stopping my champion, not contributing to the fight while I type out my topics, etc.), thus even MORE disruptive than trying to suggest solutions via your horrible forum. Nice solutions, Board. Make us run away and take our issues up in game instead of out here where they belong. I will not return to this Board. Say what you will, as I have said my piece. Your out of place warning without thinking how it came about destroyed this experience. With such lack of thinking, this is no place for those of us who DO think.
: I checked your removals and noticed you were spamming the boards with rants intentionally designed to be disruptive. Appeal is denied whether you have Discord or not, but if you'd like to discuss your behavior we can do so here if you don't want to use Discord. Discord is used because you don't actually need the app to access it; you can use it online without any download. We do our best to be visible with our actions and be open to feedback with multiple channels to discuss things with us, but we're not going to accomodate intentional harm to the Boards and baiting moderators.
> [{quoted}](name=Deep Terror Nami,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=lE6PUABf,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-07-23T20:40:38.160+0000) > > I checked your removals and noticed you were spamming the boards with rants intentionally designed to be disruptive. Appeal is denied whether you have Discord or not, but if you'd like to discuss your behavior we can do so here if you don't want to use Discord. Discord is used because you don't actually need the app to access it; you can use it online without any download. > > We do our best to be visible with our actions and be open to feedback with multiple channels to discuss things with us, but we're not going to accomodate intentional harm to the Boards and baiting moderators. Appeal is approved, regardless of your opinion, but it doesn't matter as, from what I have seen, the forum has no purpose. I still have no clue as to where to post my two key issues about the Co-Op battles, and there are none currently running which are in the ball park. Instead of Abuse of Power, perhaps you could learn to be more helpful. I will leave it at this, here are my two key issues (you can do with it what you like, but after this, I really can't see buying new champions because the practice area is all messed up): Bot players. Easily identified as they always do the same thing. Include a background routine which detects that, then presents the players an opportunity for a remake by vote. Simple enough. Jungle players (there are no opposing junglers in Co-Op play, so a jungler places the game out of balance). Easy enough - set the Co-Op games so that the smaller jungle camps spawn only the first time, then not again. The large and epic monsters can remain as usual. There. Two problems with solutions. But, after how I have been treated, I will not care how this is handled, nor follow it in any way. But note that, due to the out of place warning, I now cannot start such topics, and none exist, thus those topics are closed by default. Good work shutting people up. I now take my leave of your forums.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Playing as a jungler in practice (Co-Op) games
More of the same today, and I need to keep on trying due to buying a new champion. You fail to comprehend that, applying a jungler in a game where there are none changes the balance. There is no argument which can stand up to that. My team had both a jungler and a bot, which ruined our mid lane. I was trying to play as ADC< but had to go to mid to cover that gap. Our jungler paid no attention to the plight of the mid lane, and I was fighting there 1 vs. 3 WITH A NEW CHAMPION!!!! Though we won, which is meaningless, I accomplished NOTHING towards learning a new champion. This part of the Co-Op matches needs to finally be addressed. I gave a good suggestion which no one has even commented on: Make the basic jungle camps so that, once they are beat the first time, they do not re-spawn. This would take away some of the ongoing meat for the unopposed jungler (playing like a chicken without any opposition). Let the major monsters and drakes remain as reasonable tests. BUT, MUST FIND A WAY TO DISCOURAGE THE GREEDY JUNGLERS TAKING AWAY FROM BOT PRACTICE!!!! See? When you choose NOT to read the original post, all you do is anger people. How sad! Now, I will get spammed for reacting to poor responses. Oh well, this isn't going anywhere with others trying to justify using a jungler where they do not belong.
: Playing as a jungler in practice (Co-Op) games
Some good thoughts already, but as I read them, they rely upon a player doing the right thing, which is fine, but rare. IMO, it would be better if the game is designed so that jungling in a Co-Op game is less than optimum for the jungler. I can see a reason for one to have the camps at game start to test out an initial build. But to allow a jungler to remain in the jungle, paying no attention to the rest of the team, while the top laner is going crazy backed against his tower, can't get gold to build items, just truly handicapped while the jungler just does whatever they choose. Okay, I avoided this in the first post, but to do as I describe is rude. We cannot expect players themselves to make this right. It needs a design change by Riot to contain the junglers. Again, as I see it, just set the parameters for the standard jungle camps so that, after initial spawn, they never spawn again. As for buff monsters and river monsters, they can remain. With those easy changes, there would be no reason to think that the players will be courteous enough to jungle but still make it a learning match, as most responses suggest, thus probably from thoughtful and fair-minded payers. LoL is not exclusive to such thinking. I am asking for an easy design change to assist our new players in learning their builds and actions.
Rioter Comments
: Like I said, players practice clearing camps, pathing from camp to camp, and ganking. I said nothing about protecting their jungle and invading the enemy jungle. I think I need you to explain why you think practicing **support** in bot matches is more important than practicing jungle. As a jungler in bots, the only part of your job you're not doing is paying attention to the enemy jungle. You're still focused on your camps and the enemy laners for possible ganks (which helps your team) the exact same amount of time you are in normal games. As a support in bots, the only part of your job you're doing is being in lane when your ADC requires you to not afk for a few seconds. You're not roaming (because according to you, 1v2 lane is evil so they should never leave lane) so other lanes aren't getting help from the support (not that it's needed anyways), you're not warding because bots don't roam and there is no enemy jungler (which means you don't need map awareness ever, which is one of a support's primary jobs is map awareness for your ADC), and you're not practicing proper positioning because bots move way differently in matches than players. For summoner spells you're taking flash/ignite/ghost & teleport/smite/ignite/ghost If you're taking anything else why are you even in bots? I mean you're level 30, how do you not understand what I'm saying by now and how can you not 1v2 lanes vs bots or solo carry in bot matches?
> [{quoted}](name=Shuyin178,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vQLEvaEq,comment-id=000300000001,timestamp=2017-06-10T16:39:25.006+0000) > > Like I said, players practice clearing camps, pathing from camp to camp, and ganking. > I said nothing about protecting their jungle and invading the enemy jungle. > > I think I need you to explain why you think practicing **support** in bot matches is more important than practicing jungle. > As a jungler in bots, the only part of your job you&#x27;re not doing is paying attention to the enemy jungle. You&#x27;re still focused on your camps and the enemy laners for possible ganks (which helps your team) the exact same amount of time you are in normal games. > > As a support in bots, the only part of your job you&#x27;re doing is being in lane when your ADC requires you to not afk for a few seconds. You&#x27;re not roaming (because according to you, 1v2 lane is evil so they should never leave lane) so other lanes aren&#x27;t getting help from the support (not that it&#x27;s needed anyways), you&#x27;re not warding because bots don&#x27;t roam and there is no enemy jungler (which means you don&#x27;t need map awareness ever, which is one of a support&#x27;s primary jobs is map awareness for your ADC), and you&#x27;re not practicing proper positioning because bots move way differently in matches than players. > > For summoner spells you&#x27;re taking flash/ignite/ghost &amp; teleport/smite/ignite/ghost > If you&#x27;re taking anything else why are you even in bots? > > I mean you&#x27;re level 30, how do you not understand what I&#x27;m saying by now and how can you not 1v2 lanes vs bots or solo carry in bot matches? Now matter how you try to justify the jungler in co-op, it throws the game out of balance from a standard 1 v 1 in top lane. Once that happens, the poor guy in top gets crunched, and cannot play the champion in the manner they were joining the game in the first place. I know this because it happens to me all the time. I am looking to test a particular aspect, but cannot due to these bots. If I abandon, I get penalized, so I am stuck, and not liking it. What I am asking for is a way out of this, and since it is consistently identifiable, it can be prevented. Riot could expand the Co-Op battles with and without jungler actions, but they would need to program a jungler routine for their bots. Just thinking out loud, while noting that I do not like both the teammate bots, and the junglers (well, I can deal with the junglers, as long as we don't have bots).
: Co-Op vs AI is driving me away with the unecessary team bots
Still, I have been seeing far too much of this, and the approach made by these 'bots' are precisely the same every time. I would think then it would be easy for a developer to build a detection for just such behavior, then add our special report which would trigger this small piece of software to check to see if the champion truly exhibits this known behavior. Once identified, the game can be reset, returning the 4 valid players to the lobby, and then finding just one more to have a full compliment. In short, if we have a chronic problem, there can be an easy solution. It just needs to be built. My thoughts would allow us to report them, the software to check them, and the game to be reset with valid players. Why not?
: A more detailed discussion regarding your post now. > It is difficult enough when we see players bringing in junglers, for which there is no opposing bot, thus leaving the top lane to be a suicide mission (2 bots versus 1 human). I refer to my other comment. > I do not know when Riot added this 'unwanted feature' That wasn't Riot, it's the players using "botting" to level their accounts without playing the game, it is a reportable thing. > When the human team has the selfish jungler champions, the team is further hampered, to the point of losing many games, and not learning about their champion, which is the POINT of the bot games, isn't it? They are learning about their champion in the jungle, specifically which starting items they should go for, how to clear camps the most effective way, which camp to camp path they should take, and when/how they should gank a lane. You should learn more about the game before you make a rant on it, just saying.
> [{quoted}](name=Shuyin178,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vQLEvaEq,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-06-10T15:55:30.701+0000) > > A more detailed discussion regarding your post now. > > I refer to my other comment. > > That wasn&#x27;t Riot, it&#x27;s the players using &quot;botting&quot; to level their accounts without playing the game, it is a reportable thing. > > They are learning about their champion in the jungle, specifically which starting items they should go for, how to clear camps the most effective way, which camp to camp path they should take, and when/how they should gank a lane. > > You should learn more about the game before you make a rant on it, just saying. One cannot learn how to be a good jungler by playing in these bot games. Sorry, but your position doesn't support your argument. Without any opposition, one can jungle without punishment, and iwthout concern about losing your jungle, or the other jungler invading your space. Also, you cannot properly learn how and when to gank lanes when your laning teammates are hampered by at least one lane being undermanned. Jungling in bot games hurts the team, and does little for the jungler to learn anything. And, since you seem to think that I know NOTHING about the game, please stay out of my threads with your out of place insults. The Community is a better place without such insults and the person who posted it clearly is the one with the ignorance issue. I choose NOT to bury my thoughts with walls of text going through all of this, but your ignorance (or choosing to think that everyone ELSE is ignorant) makes it happen anyway. So, when you finally KNOW that you have a team bot, you have already decided which champion you are playing, and what summoner spells you are going out with. If you have chosen support, you cannot do a thing but die, or try to tower hug, which results in dying anyway. So, whatever it is going to take, these Co-Op bots on the human team need to go! Even if Riot had to create its own reporting category away from the typical leaving\afk report. This needs TOP ATTENTION in order to see new players have the chance to learn new champions. I am going to play other titles from other developers since Riot has had this problem for some time now, and it appears from these responses that nothing will be done, so...........another useless forum.
: Co-Op vs AI is driving me away with the unecessary team bots
Are we certain that this is player bots and not Riot? They act exactly the same way every time. They just run up near to mid lane, wait for the enemy champ to show up, then go out and play like they want to die. They play the same way every time. How can this be from a program, but worldwide? If so, how is it that Riot cannot determine that and eliminate it? Sorry, but I doubt that this is coming form outside Riot Games since the behavior of the bot is the same every time, This is the same bot program, and only Riot could do that without penalty. As for winning 1 v 2 lanes, that depends on which champion you take in, and that has already been decided before you even know that your team is hindered by a RIOT BOT (that is the only way that fits a program running the exact same way every time, but with differing world wide players). If you go in with, lets say Soraka, you cannot fight 1 v 2. But it is too late to change that decision, and even your summoner spells to adjust. Sorry, but this breaks the Co-Op fights, which in turn, breaks the PvP fights since I cannot get the practice that I want and need to have (I grow tired of the in game insults which also do not go away using any reporting system, so why apply that failure in this case?). Fix your Co-Op fights. If these are truly outside programs, allow your reporting system to be immediate punishment, not after waiting for a Board Review. Since the behavior of the bots in question are IDENTICAL, any such report can be relied upon. Perhaps its own category of bot reporting - one which applies directly and only to these everyday occurrances. (sometimes I wonder with these games if there really are any developers still on staff to correct errors from these same developers)
Rioter Comments
Keyru (NA)
: Discord Verification
<this post is for verifications only. please use the other post for discussion/questions>
Keyru (NA)
: Discord Verification
Keyru (NA)
: Discord Verification

King Caomanac

Level 165 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion