Rioter Comments
: Since you buffed two toxic lane bully Daruis and Rene, Can we have TP CDR back ?
I truly dont know why they buffed either of them. they needed nerfs not buffs.
Nekorus (NA)
: {{champion:74}} Such a dick champ.
I hate fighting him up in top lane or when I am playing an assassin mid
: {{champion:157}} No one else comes close.
True. The guy who created him needs to not be allowed to rework or create characters ever again because they are always op lol
: {{champion:157}} {{champion:99}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:67}} {{champion:120}} {{champion:10}} {{champion:142}}
Agree with all but Lux. Shes good, but not op.
: 1. {{champion:67}} 2. {{champion:92}} 3. {{champion:11}} 4. {{champion:142}} 5. {{champion:238}} 6. {{champion:84}} In that order. They are all a festering tumor on this game.
I disagree with Akali. Ever since her nerfs I think she is in a good spot. However, launched Rework Akali was the most op thing ever
Rioter Comments
: Doesn't new Aatrox's reworked ultimate basically turn him into exactly what he used to be?
The new Aatrox is way better than old Aatrox. Old Aatrox was basically a failure character except for a very few amount of players.
Rioter Comments
Grimmrok (EUNE)
: Kayle, why is she so ugly? (rant)
Not. All. Woman. Characters. Are. There. For. Your. Attractions.
Rioter Comments
CLG ear (NA)
: I don't think Lux would help Sylas since he manipulated her into getting him the ability to get out. She was used as a tool basically, and would most likely be wanting to prove her loyalty to Demacia and get redemption by catching this dude who used her to escape.
> [{quoted}](name=CLG ear,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=F932vZB8,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-01-27T06:06:20.085+0000) > > I don't think Lux would help Sylas since he manipulated her into getting him the ability to get out. She was used as a tool basically, and would most likely be wanting to prove her loyalty to Demacia and get redemption by catching this dude who used her to escape. yea but in his lore it says that even after he spared her and still liked her. It said their friendship was real and he only got the idea after their friendship has begun. Even Lux in the lore seemed to still have some sort of loyalty to him.
Rioter Comments
GreenLore (EUW)
: I wonder how this'll interact with certain champs. I mean {{champion:76}} {{champion:60}} {{champion:126}} all have transformation ults that simply swap to the next skill pattern, {{champion:24}} has a passive ult, {{champion:61}} and {{champion:429}} have ults that are useless without other aspects of their kit and {{champion:77}} has no ult at all. Not to mention that some ults are supposed to be used multiple times(though I guess for these he might get a bunch of charges,like 3 teemo shrooms or 3 uses of kog'maws ult). Also I wonder if he can take the ult of Gnar and Kled even if they are in their small forms.
I am gonna assume that is what makes him balanced. All of the ones in the thread in this will probs be his counters.
: Remove this fucking item, your game has gone downhill since its inception
I do agree here. I think it needs to be gone. I abuse it so much (why not if it is in the game?) but its too strong. Especially on Talon, Kha and Rengar
Rioter Comments
: [LEAKED FOOTAGE] Riot Employees insane reaction after playing first ranked game! ( NOT CLICKBAIT ! )
: Mutter: The Banshee Queen - Animated Login Screen
That gave me a bit of a fright! Good job!
DeltaDan (EUW)
: Can Annie have a Visual and voice update to fit her new lore?
I have always wished she were to have a rework. I think it would be cool if they increased her age to like 10-12 and just updated her. She just looks horrible, she sounds likes she is two and it is just a mess imo
: I thought rooting only held them in place? Like Lux snare. Still letting abilities fly out. Might be wrong. Well Morde can heal minions, and it's pretty fun to deny cs with him. This was just to fully embody a "no-harm" champion.
Yea it is. She has that in her beam attack. But tbh I am not really passionate about this character. I have had her kit done for so long that I kind of got bored, but I was writing her short story. I have moved onto a better passion project with a duo release like Rakan/Xayah that are fire and water. And honestly once I got into them I got bored with Evanaress. I do love what I created and I love the no damage aspect of her because it will be a character with a high skill cap and yea. I do not know I just really like how she is with no dmg.
: Well no harm usually falls to Ivern, who still attacks champions so a little confusion was had there. But I get the intended theme. If there is NO damage then she needs some form of hard cc to stop enemies from attacking. Stun/fear/sleep/stone/knockup If you wanted a REALLY unique kit you could make her basic attack heal/shield and only target allies, instead of her current passive. Keeping minions alive could be pretty handy. Just a thought.
I thought about the healing minions trait, but I just decided no on it. It was something that I did not think would fit the game. Plus if she wants to heal any ally she just has to tether and use an ability. But she does have defenses in the fact that you can really build her however you want. She doesn't scale with any ability power, so if you want to you an have two adcs on the team, because she can still basic attack. And she does have the fear with her ult and the root/slow with her E. But that is kind of why I created her like this to be a blank slate. So people can build her how they wish and have a character that is strong, but not through dps.
: Seems like she only has 1 damaging ability? Which if it applies a 90%(shouldn't it be 80% given the starting 40?) slow for up to 4 seconds, then I don't see why it needs an additional root? 90% slow is more than enough to guarantee a 4 second long hit. I main Vel and I know how easy it is to hit with his laser, so. And I also like it being his own ability... Having a non-ultimate giant movable laser kinda takes away from Vel. Now an interesting effect(would help her seem terrifying) would be some kind of meteor ability that actually lit bushes on fire for a set time if it hit them. Granting vision like {{champion:42}} phosphorus bomb thing, and dealing dot. Or cutting bushes down until they grow back would also be interesting. Just ideas. Which I honestly might use myself xP Nice work on the concept!
I would remove the root, but I do not think I would remove the way she puts it out. Also, I did make her have no damaging abilities on purpose. I want her to be pure 100% utility. A character that does nothing, but empowers her team to kill because in her lore she does not want to ever harm another mortal being. That is the reason she does not do damage, but that is also the reason why she has so much utility and potential in her kit.
datfatguy (OCE)
: Just revert Runes Reforged already
Runes Reforged is actually really amazing and new player friendly to the game. There really is only two op runes and they are dark harvest and conquer.
: Remember when champs had 3 abilities, an ultimate, and a passive?
Yea it is not bad to have characters be deeper than the standard. Thank u, next bitch.
: I do not understand the reference ;( Please explain to my stupid self lmao
OMG! So it just showed a picture of a guy, so I was so confused lmao. I then clicked on it! Okay no need to explain. That was so confusing for a sec lol
: Here's the current changes they are testing internally: https://twitter.com/MarkYetter/status/1071479765897424896
I do not understand the reference ;( Please explain to my stupid self lmao
Dasdi96 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=RoG Seraph,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lKETvyVE,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-12-08T20:55:53.398+0000) > > Teaching them right from wrong and how to be respectful. Kids these days are disrespectful as fuck because their shitty parents let them get away with anything they wanted. I watched a girl yesterday that couldn't be any more than 12 or 13 tell her mom to fuck off. > > And as far as in game children I either have to put up with their crying, trolling, or spamming all chat about fucking my mom and shit. Blame the media for basically saying "its ok for kids to cuss."
> [{quoted}](name=Klepto annie,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lKETvyVE,comment-id=000000000003,timestamp=2018-12-09T01:09:53.921+0000) > > Blame the media for basically saying "its ok for kids to cuss." Let me say this: It is okay for kids to cuss. When I say that I mean 15/16-year-olds and up. They are just words. HOWEVER, cussing at your parents is not okay. Ex. Since I was 15 my mom has let me cuss in front of her and we jokingly call each other shit heads or bitches, but if I ever cussed at her directly, even in my adult life, I would be layed out.
Dynikus (NA)
: >There is talks and rumors and leaks that Akali is getting another kit rework coming. Are there? Where? I 100% agree with you though, just remove stealth from turrets and she'd be fine. Instead, they keep focusing on changing numbers around, making her overall weaker while maintaining what's actually wrong with her kit.
Professor Akali made a video I will link it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHz-34hKbLA&t=701s I agree. I do not understand what the devs are doing tbh. Like they are doing exactly what you said. They are nerfing her numbers and making her weak, but the only issue is her stealth under turrets.
Rioter Comments
: The problem with Irelia, Akali and Leblanc
I agree with Irelia and LB, but Akali literally has the lowest win rate in mid lane and the second lowest in top lane. She is just annoying to play against.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=KingBlackthorn1,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PjM2QwEo,comment-id=0001000000000001,timestamp=2018-12-07T23:58:58.316+0000) > > Now hear me out okay? This might surprise you, but they are a business. And business needs products for people to buy to make money. They gave you a game for free, so you have to pay for characters and skins. They release skins because we like them and buy them. If they did not release skins they would make no money and we would get a shittier game. IT. IS. CALLED. BUSINESS. The only time you can complain about a game and them selling stuff if it is pay to win. Thank u, next bitch. Nope, not gonna read, don't care about your opinion at all :) Didn't read it honestly, lul
> [{quoted}](name=PowerSlave993,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PjM2QwEo,comment-id=00010000000000010000,timestamp=2018-12-08T13:34:38.671+0000) > > Nope, not gonna read, don't care about your opinion at all :) > > Didn't read it honestly, lul Just shows your ignorance and that your opinions should not be taken seriously. I mean wasn't taking you seriously before because you were wrong and had an absurd opinion, but still.
: He should have been gone since a long time...
I actually think he does an amazing job, but as the person said he never plays against them and he does not realize what they do.
: This game would be better off without Yasuo in it
See, I don't think he needs a rework, but he needs to be nerfed. He does too much dmg with literally phantom dancer and berserkers greaves. It is just... just dumb honestly. He has too many defenses while having too much aggression. Most problematic characters i.e. Fizz, Zed, Akali and Yasuo have too much dps with too much safety. Honestly a nerf to him that would be great would to remove wind wall and his passive shield. Wind wall should be on a new support or something and his new passive on a tank. Akali just needs less burst. Fizz should have his low cooldown, high damage, CC filled ult nerfed and same for his leap. That is something that belongs on someone with less burst.
: My early Christmas present from Riot Games
I am jealous. I have had one good vault, but this time around is so bad. I got nothing for characters I play except for Akali and I do not even really play her. I was hoping for some better stuff
: > [{quoted}](name=KingBlackthorn1,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PjM2QwEo,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-12-06T21:35:00.365+0000) > > Your honor, she's reaching. > > They really are not. They are a F2P game. They need to put out skins for you to buy to update the game and give us content. It is called buisness. Get over it. They are really greedy if you look at how big amount of skins, emotes, and other things they have released. They are releasing skins at such fast rate, I remember back in season 5/6 when skins were brought so slow to the game. But this is extremely high speed rate. So how you don't think they are greedy? - More skins, emotes, wards, chromas, each new week/patch. - Missions that you must actually buy, duh, not everything is free. - Making those xp boosts so god damn expensive. - Making chroma packs must-buy thing in order to unlock some other things. - Forcing you to not get good skins from Hextech loot, because you know, you're getting tooo much of free stuff. And no, they aren't greedy huh? What about that LC$? They already make shit ton of money but they still want more and more. This game is not Freemium still, but it's getting that way slowly. Harder leveling, harder to buy champs, pay missions.etc.
> [{quoted}](name=PowerSlave993,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PjM2QwEo,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-12-07T23:08:56.384+0000) > > They are really greedy if you look at how big amount of skins, emotes, and other things they have released. They are releasing skins at such fast rate, I remember back in season 5/6 when skins were brought so slow to the game. But this is extremely high speed rate. > > So how you don't think they are greedy? > > - More skins, emotes, wards, chromas, each new week/patch. > - Missions that you must actually buy, duh, not everything is free. > - Making those xp boosts so god damn expensive. > - Making chroma packs must-buy thing in order to unlock some other things. > - Forcing you to not get good skins from Hextech loot, because you know, you're getting tooo much of free stuff. > > And no, they aren't greedy huh? What about that LC$? They already make shit ton of money but they still want more and more. > > This game is not Freemium still, but it's getting that way slowly. Harder leveling, harder to buy champs, pay missions.etc. Now hear me out okay? This might surprise you, but they are a business. And business needs products for people to buy to make money. They gave you a game for free, so you have to pay for characters and skins. They release skins because we like them and buy them. If they did not release skins they would make no money and we would get a shittier game. IT. IS. CALLED. BUSINESS. The only time you can complain about a game and them selling stuff if it is pay to win. Thank u, next bitch.
: Riot has got some explaining to do
Dude, it is in testing. Chill the fck down. Like bugs, or gameplay stuff is still being worked out.
: Goodbye 6+ years account
I would like to say that obviously, as you know, this is your fault and you deserve it, but is sad. You did lose a lot of money and cool stuff and I hope you use this as a teaching moment :) <3
: Riot has become greedier than EA and all game company's together. Just skins and skins. That's why you don't buy them, why would you support them?
> [{quoted}](name=PowerSlave993,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PjM2QwEo,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-12-06T12:39:24.379+0000) > > Riot has become greedier than EA and all game company&#x27;s together. Just skins and skins. > > That&#x27;s why you don&#x27;t buy them, why would you support them? Your honor, she's reaching. They really are not. They are a F2P game. They need to put out skins for you to buy to update the game and give us content. It is called buisness. Get over it.
: Practicing ADC Has Made Me Hate Pyke
I have hated Pyke since he launched, fighting him and having him support me. He literally removes the fun of securing as you said, but playing against him is shit because he ruins the fun of getting away from a fight with barely any hp. I hate him and I always ban him
: Winter Showdown pass+
Or just contact support?
Krupaz (NA)
: Because one is a squishy mage and the other is a warden? I don't get why the squishy mage deserves a better shield than the warden gets. Especially when one has an uninterruptible ult and the other can be interrupted and short changed by any cc.
If Nunu had the shield of Neeko it would be ridiculous. It would be unfair. She has a shield because if she didnt she would instantly die. She loses the shield almost instantly after her ult and most of the time dies right away. If you do not kill a squishy burst mage in the middle of your full team you deserve to die honestly.
Rioter Comments
Krupaz (NA)
: She has a better shield on her (unstoppable) ult than full tank Nunu gets on his :thinking:
Yea, but that is because her base one is small, she gets more when around the enemy team that s why. plus Nunu's does more dps I think, hers just has a stun. Dont quote me on that tho
: my only problem with her is the damage her ult does and the stun length. i'd want either of those toned down.
To be fair, that is her main form of burst. She is a burst character. She needs that to burst you. Plus she has to walk up on you to do it, and chances are if there is a team there she will get delted. I have done it as Neeko and against Neeko. I do not really see a problem with it tbh.
Rioter Comments
: #The Good as much as i want to say my main {{champion:76}} , she did case a slight isse between 4.10 and 4.17 and after 5.1 the starting UNDOING parts of her rework to throw her into the jungle.. i do feel like she was one of the best reworks out there though nidalee was to make her not stay human form all day throwing spears.. and uninteractive this not only succeeded by made tremendously more fun to play, as well has giving her much more counterplay and risk {{champion:19}} rework was also REALLY well {{champion:7}} rework was the ONLY rework in the assassin update that succeeded in giving the champion in question counterplay.. although since SOME lb mains didn't like having counterplay.. they convinced riot to rework her. because to them having counterplay "isn't fun" {{champion:101}} also had a very good one {{champion:83}} and {{champion:6}} {{champion:14}} and{{champion:3}} all took champs that were never played and made then fun and good. although old {{champion:3}} was more "niche" to counter heavy ap than "bad". and he was certainly fun to play.. but i do like the new one better _____ #The Bad as for worst reworks well {{champion:13}} XD {{champion:266}} is certainly up there as basic being absolutely nothing like the old kit at all {{champion:39}} and {{champion:84}} are obviously up there {{champion:421}} is definitely one of the worst although by the time they did it she was so worthless from all her nerfs it made no difference {{champion:72}} was also pretty bad i dont rember much about anything about old {{champion:82}} but, yeah.. {{champion:55}} rework was horrible mainly due to the endless shunpo resets making it impossible to her her with any non-point- and-click, let alone the cc u need to let her down
I agree with all except Aatrox. He holds a spot in my heart because I hated his old self and his new self is so much fun to play, but I just hate AA based characters. I think the Irelia rework was a success model wise, but her kit is mostly op. I think her Q is really the only balanced thing about her. And Akali's rework was a successful model and kit wise, but she really needs to be toned down.
: What do you mean by "successful"? Because I've successfully played every reworked champion to date before and after the reworks and to me they're enjoyable and fitting.
It means who do you think has been the biggest success. I.e. Are they in a good state? Are they mostly balanced? That type of stuff.
Ruanter (NA)
: the ultimate plan
Mods do not have to really explain why they are doing what they are doing. Not only that, but in most forums you are not allowed to call out mods or devs directly.
: Bloodmoon Aatrox, Pyke and Svir. Plus, Prestige BM Aatrox Skin.
TWo new aatrox skis! ayayayayayay. I only like his Justicar one so I am fucking pumped.
Show more

KingBlackthorn1

Level 99 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion