Lord God (NA)
: LF ADC and Support for Competitive team
Summoner ID:Argusroar League and Division:Plat5 Role:adc Champion Pool:{{champion:22}} {{champion:236}} {{champion:222}} {{champion:429}} {{champion:18}} {{champion:67}} {{champion:42}} {{champion:119}} {{champion:104}} {{champion:96}} Boons you bring to the team:I have good map awareness and make good call outs. I have impeccable communication skills. I'm good at laning and winning trade. I know most if not all match ups bot lane. Out of the 4000 or so hours I've spent playing league over half of that has been maining well more then maining almost exclusively playing adc. I know how to position. I know how to give on the fly advice to help someone who is losing lane. I used to main mid and top before that. I almost always win lane. Flaws that you bring to the team:Sometimes I get tunnel vision and over commit or get greedy. My warding isnt great. Sometimes I overstay. Schedule:Available almost any time until the fall semester.
Machinë (NA)
: LF players for SERIOUS team (Silver 1+)
IGN:Argusroar Age:24 Season 5 Rank:plat5 Season 4 Rank:plat1 Timezone:est What days of the week are you available? :pretty much all What role do you main? :adc Champions that you feel are strong in the meta and are comfortable on:{{champion:22}} {{champion:42}} {{champion:222}} {{champion:429}} {{champion:67}} {{champion:104}} {{champion:236}} {{champion:119}}
: Best duo bot lane NA
Why put this in team recruitment and not general discussion where it belongs?
: > [{quoted}](name=KingOPenta,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=e9YAPfO9,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-06-09T02:19:35.520+0000) > > I added you but before I could tell you I'm plat on my main you removed me. http://www.lolskill.net/summoner/NA/argusroar. I just would prefer to play on this account because it has all of the adcs I play on it anyways but I would rather play on this one so I can earn ip. i messaged you in game
> [{quoted}](name=James Danko,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=e9YAPfO9,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2015-06-09T02:24:37.103+0000) > > i messaged you in game Sorry I didnt get it I logged into my main and added you because usually when people put add me in game they generally ignore their TR post.
: Looking for Plat+ ADC and Support for serious ranked 5's team
I added you but before I could tell you I'm plat on my main you removed me. http://www.lolskill.net/summoner/NA/argusroar. I just would prefer to play on this account because it has all of the adcs I play on it anyways but I would rather play on this one so I can earn ip.
: LF top, adc and sup for ranked 5;s
Well I would but I'm not committing to a 3am-6am schedule. If you seriously want a ranked team try to make sure you create a schedule that people other then people who live on the west coast and sleep during the day can adhere to.
: Silver Player looking for Duo
Edit.. Never understood this about people who post here. Why make a post telling people to add you but then decline the friend request?
Alcaeus (NA)
: Looking for Braum Main in Silver!
Not trying to tell you what to do. But if you want to climb stop playing trist and twitch. Trist isnt the hyper carry she used to be and twitch as of right now, not including quinn, is by far the weakest adc(this is including urgot). If you truly want to climb you need to learn graves, jinx, corki and kalista possibly even ashe. Also braum suport is okay but hes not great with too many adcs. Jinx, ez, trist and maybe the new ashe(havnt tried this combo yet) are about it because they can proc his passive super easy. You would be better off with a janna/thresh/morganna main.
OhOkYea (NA)
: Or just use the search function
> [{quoted}](name=OhOkYea,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=AGugkjX4,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-06-08T05:17:41.532+0000) > > Or just use the search function Or I could just click on team recruitment>ranked 5's>serious>high elo and have what I'm looking for?
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=KingOPenta,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=44IyaroI,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-06-08T04:50:15.609+0000) > > IGN:Kingopenta > Comms:Pretty much all(ts, skype, curse, ventrillo, mumble, raidcall, gamevox, raidcall etc) > Rating:Silver 1 on this account but plat 5 on my main.(I would prefer to play on this account so I can earn ip for champions and more runes) > Age:24 > Role:adc > Time zone:est > Only issue is that your schedule is 4pm-8pm est which means I will have to leave for 30 or so minutes to eat with this schedule > Even though you didnt ask-Main Champions {{champion:222}} {{champion:429}} {{champion:22}} {{champion:42}} {{champion:67}} {{champion:236}} {{champion:119}} {{champion:18}} {{champion:21}} {{champion:96}} {{champion:236}} > > My main is argusroar btw http://www.lolskill.net/summoner/NA/argusroar Im sorry, i dont think your schedule will work with ours at all. we will start playing 2 hours after you stop playing.
> [{quoted}](name=bandgeek05,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=44IyaroI,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2015-06-08T04:53:39.760+0000) > > Im sorry, i dont think your schedule will work with ours at all. we will start playing 2 hours after you stop playing. Actually I play league on and off all day but am usually always on my pc. I just went the wrong direction with the time zones. I dunno why I was thinking 7pm-11pm pst was 4pm-8pm est and I wasnt saying that I only play 4-8 I was just thinking that was the schedule and I would have to eat dinner at some point lol.
: > [{quoted}](name=KingOPenta,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=44IyaroI,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-06-08T04:50:15.609+0000) > > IGN:Kingopenta > Comms:Pretty much all(ts, skype, curse, ventrillo, mumble, raidcall, gamevox, raidcall etc) > Rating:Silver 1 on this account but plat 5 on my main.(I would prefer to play on this account so I can earn ip for champions and more runes) > Age:24 > Role:adc > Time zone:est > Only issue is that your schedule is 4pm-8pm est which means I will have to leave for 30 or so minutes to eat with this schedule > Even though you didnt ask-Main Champions {{champion:222}} {{champion:429}} {{champion:22}} {{champion:42}} {{champion:67}} {{champion:236}} {{champion:119}} {{champion:18}} {{champion:21}} {{champion:96}} {{champion:236}} > > My main is argusroar btw http://www.lolskill.net/summoner/NA/argusroar Uhhh, 7-11 pst is 10-3 pm est
> [{quoted}](name=Asamanar,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=44IyaroI,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2015-06-08T04:51:39.906+0000) > > Uhhh, 7-11 pst is 10-3 pm est oops went the wrong way lol
: Team MegaMInd looking for serious players!
IGN:Kingopenta Comms:Pretty much all(ts, skype, curse, ventrillo, mumble, raidcall, gamevox, raidcall etc) Rating:Silver 1 on this account but plat 5 on my main.(I would prefer to play on this account so I can earn ip for champions and more runes) Age:24 Role:adc Time zone:est Only issue is that your schedule is 4pm-8pm est which means I will have to leave for 30 or so minutes to eat with this schedule Even though you didnt ask-Main Champions {{champion:222}} {{champion:429}} {{champion:22}} {{champion:42}} {{champion:67}} {{champion:236}} {{champion:119}} {{champion:18}} {{champion:21}} {{champion:96}} {{champion:236}} My main is argusroar btw http://www.lolskill.net/summoner/NA/argusroar
: TeamHolyPotato LFM
Rank:Plat 5(silver 1 on this account but plat 5 on main argusroar, just want to play on this one to earn ip) IGN:Kingopenta Desired role(s):ADC Champion pool:Only going to list the adcs I play but my champion pool is quite big, {{champion:222}} {{champion:429}} {{champion:22}} {{champion:67}} {{champion:42}} {{champion:119}} {{champion:236}} {{champion:21}} {{champion:96}} {{champion:104}} Age:24 Working Mic and Teamspeak? yes How active are you/available times: Fairly active. I don't ave a job and the fall semester doesnt start until mid august.
Godigy (NA)
: Need 1 for 5s IGN: Godigy must have curse
Assuming this isnt a serious team?
XopR (NA)
: still looking fo more members
> [{quoted}](name=XopR,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=5fwdiKRt,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-06-08T03:18:32.274+0000) > > still looking fo more members What roles? If its a serious team then you should be looking for mains not fills just saying. Edit.. This is my smurf my main is plat before you say my elo is too low to get on the team anyways or something like that.
: > [{quoted}](name=KingOPenta,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=iWzUT8EA,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2015-06-08T03:25:16.270+0000) > > What he means by "Any role we can switch" is that they want a 5th player. They don't care about their elo or what role they play. If they play adc then the person they have playing adc will play another role etc. Glad that cleared that up. i was genuinely like wht. LOL since it doesn't even say recruiting but i didn't look at the board it was under so my B.
> [{quoted}](name=Foxy FNAF,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=iWzUT8EA,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2015-06-08T03:26:31.883+0000) > > Glad that cleared that up. i was genuinely like wht. LOL since it doesn't even say recruiting but i didn't look at the board it was under so my B. Yeah its just not a serious team. Odds are they will play placements, lose one game, start another team, do placements again etc etc. Either way non serious teams usually dont last longer then 10-20 games.
: I'm slightly confused. is he asking to A switch accounts and he plays your main role and champ while u do in your respective elos? LOL cause if so that makes no sense. I honestly don't know what he means though.
> [{quoted}](name=Foxy FNAF,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=iWzUT8EA,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-06-08T03:16:23.858+0000) > > I'm slightly confused. is he asking to A switch accounts and he plays your main role and champ while u do in your respective elos? LOL cause if so that makes no sense. I honestly don't know what he means though. What he means by "Any role we can switch" is that they want a 5th player. They don't care about their elo or what role they play. If they play adc then the person they have playing adc will play another role etc.
: > [{quoted}](name=Koala Frenzy,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=9V1xbYZw,comment-id=000100000000000000000000000000030000000000000000,timestamp=2015-06-08T02:59:46.247+0000) > > You can practice in normals. Not on the level of ranked though. Since normal mmr and ranked is separate and matchmaking seems like its just trying to get people together and because its normals people 3-4 man party and diamonds/plats are duoing with silvers and bronzes its not real experience. So once again your argument is invalid.
> [{quoted}](name=Koala Frenzy,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=9V1xbYZw,comment-id=00010000000000000000000000000003000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2015-06-08T03:03:04.197+0000) > > It's separate mmr, but still works like ranked. It might take a few games, but you'll get matched against similar skill levels. Practice in normals. Keep your duos out of ranked. Learn to play against people slightly better then you. And no I play a lot of normals. 9/10 games there are unranked/bronze/low silver players. 3/10 games there are people gold 1 or higher. Anyways about to go duo with my support and climb a division or two enjoy low gold.
klat6101 (NA)
: looking for any ranked player any role we can switch
So then this isnt a serious team? Because if I understand this correctly you're looking for any player so elo doesnt matter and youre looking for any role and people will switch roles which means at least one person will be playing a role that they do not main. Am I getting this right?
: > [{quoted}](name=KingOPenta,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=9V1xbYZw,comment-id=00010000000000000000000000000003000000000000,timestamp=2015-06-08T02:11:08.601+0000) > > Want to know the point of Duo Qing? It actually is for duo bot lanes to practice together. Just because you have no one to duo with and can't climb because someone who is slightly better than you is on the enemy team are not legitimate justifications to remove duo queue. Because once again if you can't beat silver 1s as a silver 3 or gold 2's as a gold 4 then you don't need to climb. You need to get better. You can practice in normals.
> [{quoted}](name=Koala Frenzy,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=9V1xbYZw,comment-id=000100000000000000000000000000030000000000000000,timestamp=2015-06-08T02:59:46.247+0000) > > You can practice in normals. Not on the level of ranked though. Since normal mmr and ranked is separate and matchmaking seems like its just trying to get people together and because its normals people 3-4 man party and diamonds/plats are duoing with silvers and bronzes its not real experience. So once again your argument is invalid.
: R> Mid/Support/JNG Diamond/Plats
Well if you need a adc sub I'm down. Just got plat 5 hoping to hit diamond withing the next few weeks after I get this account into gold. IGN: Argusroar.
: IGN :thedeathsoupshow Age :17 Current Rank : Silver 3 Season 4 Rank :Bronze 1 Position (as many as you play): Jungle, Mid, Top Best Champions : Sion Sejuani Annie j4 Swain Kassadin and rengar. (rengar i played a lot on the PBE and am about to purchase him) Time Zone : Central Time You Play During (Weekdays and Weekends) : All times currently Amount of Time Played Per Day :anywere from 10-40 hours. highly varying on what I do in my spare time currently Thanks!
> [{quoted}](name=Thedeathsoupshow,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=9hiIArWE,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2015-06-08T02:55:17.495+0000) > > IGN :thedeathsoupshow > Age :17 > Current Rank : Silver 3 > Season 4 Rank :Bronze 1 > Position (as many as you play): Jungle, Mid, Top > Best Champions : Sion Sejuani Annie j4 Swain Kassadin and rengar. (rengar i played a lot on the PBE and am about to purchase him) > Time Zone : Central > Time You Play During (Weekdays and Weekends) : All times currently > Amount of Time Played Per Day :anywere from 10-40 hours. highly varying on what I do in my spare time currently > > Thanks! You play 40 hours per day? What is this black magic?
: Looking For Silver - Gold Players to Play Ranked 5's
IGN :Kingopenta Age :24 Current Rank :silver 1 96 lp but have plat mmr. My last 5 games I've had at least 3 plats on the enemy team and currently getting 34 lp per win. Season 4 Rank :Just got this account to 30 like 3 weeks ago. Position (as many as you play): I can play anything but jungle but really only have adcs on this account and would prefer to adc. I have high plat/diamond mechanics on adc but only silver/gold mechanics on mid/top bronze on support and level 5 on jungle. Best Champions :{{champion:222}} {{champion:22}} {{champion:429}} {{champion:42}} {{champion:119}} {{champion:104}}{{champion:67}} Time Zone :est Time You Play During (Weekdays and Weekends) :Anytime. Dont have a job and no school til the fall semester which starts at the end of august. Amount of Time Played Per Day :2-8 hours depending on if I have a duo or how easily I get bored.
spombjop (EUNE)
: Remove mana from Ahri
Dont bother replying to this guy. This is like the 5th post hes made like this. Hes just trolling.
Nidoking (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=spombjop,realm=EUNE,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=qpAFGEbq,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2015-06-08T02:27:17.919+0000) > > veigar ult is cancer and unfair Poppy ult is cancer and unfair
> [{quoted}](name=Nidoking,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=qpAFGEbq,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2015-06-08T02:29:30.585+0000) > > Poppy ult is cancer and unfair Nocturne's ult is cancer and unfair. He always seems to ult another lane when I start fighting bot :/
spombjop (EUNE)
: Remove mana from Malzahar
Still trying to figure out the though process of this. Because from your thought process because {{champion:85}} has no mana and you feel {{champion:90}} shouldnt either then I guess no champions should have mana right? Every champion should have either energy or just cool downs amiright? I mean unless its because hes purple too and if so thats racist.
Jakojo (NA)
: Sometimes they do well, sometimes they do not. Just like everyone else in ranked. However if they go on about how they do so well together in champ select just dodge, you lose less LP. And if it's your promos save yourself 40 minutes because they will not surrender.
> [{quoted}](name=Jakojo,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=9V1xbYZw,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2015-06-07T12:42:15.756+0000) > > Sometimes they do well, sometimes they do not. Just like everyone else in ranked. However if they go on about how they do so well together in champ select just dodge, you lose less LP. And if it's your promos save yourself 40 minutes because they will not surrender. Or just use pick order. If the duo are 2/4-5th pick then take one of the roles. I've had duo bots threaten to feed. Guess what its a scare tactic. They generally either take another role or dodge themselves at the last second. I never let duos bot if I have a pick over them. If I'm 1st pick then I take adc since I main it if 1st pick is the one of the duos and I'm second pick then I call support to make 1st pick take support and then I take adc because of pick order. If 1st pick still takes adc when I call support then I go mid and still carry. Yall need to stop blaming duos for your losses. If a duo bot lane loses lane because its 4-5v2 bot all game and you still blame them you're retarded. In the end the reason I duo bot is because 9/10 the support I get has down syndrome or doesn't know how to support the adc I'm playing. So I play with someone I know, knows how to support.
: > [{quoted}](name=KingOPenta,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=9V1xbYZw,comment-id=000100000000000000000000000000030000,timestamp=2015-06-08T01:30:21.580+0000) > > No reason? So If as an adc main I shouldn't have the option of having a support or jungle I work well with to guarantee me doing well? People shouldnt have the option to know at least one other person on their team wont be heavy and actually knows how to play their role, who wont troll or flame? I shouldn't have to play team ranked or normals to play with friends just saying, No, you shouldn't. It's SOLO queue. If you want to play with friends, play team ranked or normals.
> [{quoted}](name=Koala Frenzy,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=9V1xbYZw,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000000000300000000,timestamp=2015-06-08T01:38:17.947+0000) > > No, you shouldn't. It's SOLO queue. If you want to play with friends, play team ranked or normals. Want to know the point of Duo Qing? It actually is for duo bot lanes to practice together. Just because you have no one to duo with and can't climb because someone who is slightly better than you is on the enemy team are not legitimate justifications to remove duo queue. Because once again if you can't beat silver 1s as a silver 3 or gold 2's as a gold 4 then you don't need to climb. You need to get better.
OhOkYea (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=KingOPenta,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=9V1xbYZw,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2015-06-07T05:27:43.746+0000) > everyone post 30 is better then you. This is very illogical, but I guess that is the best you can do. > Also did the duo force you to go xin zhao jungle and build cinderhulk/thornmail? or kayle jungle in general? The game where you went 0-8-2 on ziggs you were up against an annie main smurf is that the duos fault too? is also their fault that you build no damage? you had a tear, qss spectres cowl and boots did the duo make you build that? After looking through your match history you build seraphs embrace on ziggs almost every time. Is it those duos fault that you dont know how to build? You seem like a heavy team mate and I'm glad that even though my smurf is in silver its mmr is still too high to be matched with you. I see you still feel the need to prove yourself to me. Interesting.
> [{quoted}](name=OhOkYea,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=9V1xbYZw,comment-id=00010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2015-06-07T08:43:30.200+0000) > > This is very illogical, but I guess that is the best you can do. > > I see you still feel the need to prove yourself to me. Interesting. How exactly am I proving myself to you? I'm actually pointing out why you're losing games. Not because of duos, you. Your lack of skill. But since "You feel the need to prove yourself to me" is apparently the only response you have you're obviously a troll and I will stop replying to you. Have a good day sir, and once again enjoy remaining in low elo.
Dyto (NA)
: Just remove duo queue.... it doesnt belong in ranked it messes up matchmaking
> [{quoted}](name=Dyto,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=9V1xbYZw,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2015-06-07T13:20:19.260+0000) > > Just remove duo queue.... it doesnt belong in ranked it messes up matchmaking No what ruins it is the fact that they let people 10 divisions away from each other duo. I think that the players should have 20 or so wins in normals and be within 5 divisions of each other but saying just because people cant handle playing people 1-2 divisions above them there shouldnt be duos is sad. Listen to what you're saying, I'm playing ranked so I can climb but I don't want to play with people slightly better then me when I do. If you can't play against silver 1s as a silver 4 because of a duo then what makes you think you can do it if you climb and get to that elo legit. I mean its not like the duo is causing you to play against masters and diamonds when youre in bronze. What I've noticed is that most of the players who are against duos A. Dont duo and B. Are low elo. Duo is just another reason these people are adding to why they are challenjour. Because if it wasnt for duos, trolls, afks, feeders etc then you would win every single game. Nothing these players do is their fault. Their bad positioning, them getting caught, them playing bad champions and building wrong, them not being able to cs and only having 140 cs at 45 minutes is not their fault. They are good players but only when their team carries them and wins their lane for them etc. This is why at the end of the season they will still be silver/bronze/low gold, next season they will be silver/bronze/low gold and until they recognize their mistakes and improve themselves as opposed to blaming their bad games on everyone else they will remain bronze/silver/low gold.
Dyto (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=KingOPenta,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=9V1xbYZw,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2015-06-07T05:27:43.746+0000) > > Better then you? From the looks of it everyone post 30 is better then you. You obviously dont know how duoing works. It takes the mmr of the two players and averages it. so if a gold 1 and a silver 5 duo it will average the mmr to roughly silver 1. Also did the duo force you to go xin zhao jungle and build cinderhulk/thornmail? or kayle jungle in general? The game where you went 0-8-2 on ziggs you were up against an annie main smurf is that the duos fault too? is also their fault that you build no damage? you had a tear, qss spectres cowl and boots did the duo make you build that? After looking through your match history you build seraphs embrace on ziggs almost every time. Is it those duos fault that you dont know how to build? You seem like a heavy team mate and I'm glad that even though my smurf is in silver its mmr is still too high to be matched with you. Um.... yes its all due to the duo.... Duos get artificial MMR so while their team may all be a good 100 MMR above the duo, the enemy team may have no duo at all and therefore are all ACTUALLY at that MMR..... Either way, duo needs to be removed from ranked there's no excuse for it still existing
> [{quoted}](name=Dyto,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=9V1xbYZw,comment-id=00010000000000000000000000000003,timestamp=2015-06-07T13:22:50.031+0000) > > Um.... yes its all due to the duo.... > > Duos get artificial MMR so while their team may all be a good 100 MMR above the duo, the enemy team may have no duo at all and therefore are all ACTUALLY at that MMR..... > > Either way, duo needs to be removed from ranked there's no excuse for it still existing No reason? So If as an adc main I shouldn't have the option of having a support or jungle I work well with to guarantee me doing well? People shouldnt have the option to know at least one other person on their team wont be heavy and actually knows how to play their role, who wont troll or flame? I shouldn't have to play team ranked or normals to play with friends just saying, Edit:Let me get your thought process right... "Um.... yes its all due to the duo....". So you mean to tell me its the duo's fault these people don't know how to build and pick off meta champs? So building not one single damage item on ziggs is the duos fault? I mean granted the game he did that he was against an annie main smurf but regardless if he was against a challenger or a level 1 having a tear, spectral's cowl, a qss and boots on ziggs he wasnt going to do well. You dont build tear on ziggs anyways. Anyways if you truly believe that duos cause your own mmr to drop to that of a bronze 5 0 lp player then I can see why you can't climb.
: > [{quoted}](name=KingOPenta,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=9V1xbYZw,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2015-06-07T05:27:43.746+0000) > > Better then you? From the looks of it everyone post 30 is better then you. You obviously dont know how duoing works. It takes the mmr of the two players and averages it. so if a gold 1 and a silver 5 duo it will average the mmr to roughly silver 1. Also did the duo force you to go xin zhao jungle and build cinderhulk/thornmail? or kayle jungle in general? The game where you went 0-8-2 on ziggs you were up against an annie main smurf is that the duos fault too? is also their fault that you build no damage? you had a tear, qss spectres cowl and boots did the duo make you build that? After looking through your match history you build seraphs embrace on ziggs almost every time. Is it those duos fault that you dont know how to build? You seem like a heavy team mate and I'm glad that even though my smurf is in silver its mmr is still too high to be matched with you. i usually dont like the people that say "lol u mad xDDD" but lol youre mad
> [{quoted}](name=Stephanie Stone,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=9V1xbYZw,comment-id=00010000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2015-06-07T12:44:33.862+0000) > > i usually dont like the people that say "lol u mad xDDD" but > > lol youre mad How am I mad? Because I'm stating a point and using facts to back it up? Thats makes me mad? Okay kid.
OhOkYea (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=KingOPenta,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=9V1xbYZw,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2015-06-07T01:32:25.966+0000) > > I can screen shot you my last 40 games. I do well in about 30 of them. Once again enjoy low silver. Its also no surprise that you're 2/13 in ranked and feed almost every game. I'm 2/13 because of duo queuers like you forcing me to play against enemies that are way better than me. Still wondering why you felt the need to prove yourself to me. Some sort of complex?
> [{quoted}](name=OhOkYea,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=9V1xbYZw,comment-id=000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2015-06-07T01:47:54.110+0000) > > I'm 2/13 because of duo queuers like you forcing me to play against enemies that are way better than me. > > Still wondering why you felt the need to prove yourself to me. Some sort of complex? Better then you? From the looks of it everyone post 30 is better then you. You obviously dont know how duoing works. It takes the mmr of the two players and averages it. so if a gold 1 and a silver 5 duo it will average the mmr to roughly silver 1. Also did the duo force you to go xin zhao jungle and build cinderhulk/thornmail? or kayle jungle in general? The game where you went 0-8-2 on ziggs you were up against an annie main smurf is that the duos fault too? is also their fault that you build no damage? you had a tear, qss spectres cowl and boots did the duo make you build that? After looking through your match history you build seraphs embrace on ziggs almost every time. Is it those duos fault that you dont know how to build? You seem like a heavy team mate and I'm glad that even though my smurf is in silver its mmr is still too high to be matched with you.
OhOkYea (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=KingOPenta,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=9V1xbYZw,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2015-06-07T00:55:29.950+0000) > > So going 16-1-8 or 20-0-6 is us getting carried? Enjoy low silver > > I mean heres just the 1st few games we played together. > > http://i60.tinypic.com/2z4mtug.jpg[/IMG] You feel the need to prove something to me? Makes it look even worse since you got carried and you only screen shotted the few games that you did well in.
> [{quoted}](name=OhOkYea,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=9V1xbYZw,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2015-06-07T01:20:41.852+0000) > > You feel the need to prove something to me? > > Makes it look even worse since you got carried and you only screen shotted the few games that you did well in. I can screen shot you my last 40 games. I do well in about 30 of them. Once again enjoy low silver. Its also no surprise that you're 2/13 in ranked and feed almost every game.
KayleeT (NA)
: Why does ranked become exponentially harder when you're high lp?
learn to carry them. I mean more then mid/top can roam. If you're bot and mid is getting dumpstered then roam. Also if you're complaining about a losing lanes and arent super fed yourself then you dont have much room to talk especially if youre not in a duo because if you arent duo with someone then you arent taking advantage of every advantage to climb. The higher you are the harder its supposed to be. When you climb your mmr raises and to keep the teams balanced youre either going to play against teams with higher mmr(which would be unfair because theyre considered better then you) or youre going to play with people who have shitty mmr aka the people who are on tilt/got carried. Its how it goes. Also being in promos raises your mmr by a division per win as far as I can tell. I mean I'm playing with people 2 tiers above me (I'm silver 1 playing against low-mid plats) and still winning so you can too :)
: armor vs HP per level on AP mids
Something else to take into consideration when choosing health/armor runes is how many people on their team do percent health damage. If they have a sej/kog/vayne/etc on their team then building health only makes them do more damage.
: armor vs HP per level on AP mids
Anything /level isnt supposed to be good early. Per level runes don't give the same stats as flat runes until about level 9 or so. Per level is always about late game. Per level is only better then armor/flat heal if youre planning on building either a lot of health or no health. No health because then you wont be as much of a glass cannon. Health build because well you'll have more health. In the end the whole point of not taking armor is because if you're against an ap opponent then the health will help you in lane over armor because lets face it mr yellows suck while still giving you defensive stats against ad champs. But if the enemy jungle is heavy ad and the mid laner is ad/aa a lot like orianna etc then armor would be better. But it wont be until about level 14 that the per health runes have better defensive stats then flat armor. In the end if you're up against a 4:1 ad team or an ad mid laner then armor runes will always be better. But if its 2:3/3:2/1:4 ad to ap and the mid laner is ap then flat health would be better especially if you build a zhonyas and an abyssal because it would get your armor/mr better stats due to the extra health.
: Friendly reminder that Warwick is still stupid strong in solo queue.
I mean yeah unless you're up against people with half a brain. Unless its ww last pick then it should be easy to play around him. Morg/thresh/naut support, hecarim/vi/reksai jungle, tanky top like sion, qss on the adc, crucible/locket on the support and guess what ww is now a non threat while still having a strong team. As long as your team cancels his ult early and reengages before his team engages off of his ult then you win the fight because other then his ult ww offers nothing in team fights. He is pretty much a less mechanical lee sin.
OhOkYea (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=KingOPenta,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=9V1xbYZw,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-06-06T23:57:27.350+0000) > > Except me and my duo bot always win? Currently on a 19 win streak atm on my main(Plat 5) Because you're getting carried
> [{quoted}](name=OhOkYea,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=9V1xbYZw,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2015-06-06T23:59:52.625+0000) > > Because you're getting carried So going 16-1-8 or 20-0-6 is us getting carried? Enjoy low silver I mean heres just the 1st few games we played together. http://i60.tinypic.com/2z4mtug.jpg[/IMG]
Rioter Comments
: Permaban all duo bots
Except me and my duo bot always win? Currently on a 19 win streak atm on my main(Plat 5) Generally when duo bots feed its because the duo dont main adc/support but feel as though they should be bot because theyre in skype. Whereas when an adc main and a support main duo bot, as long as they are the same mmr(Not gold 1/silver 5) then they will generally win lane.
: Ranked team looking for ADC and Support
IGN: Kingopenta/argusroar Position:ADC Top Champs:{{champion:67}} {{champion:42}} {{champion:222}} {{champion:429}} {{champion:96}} {{champion:18}} {{champion:236}} Time Zone:EST Do you have Curse Voice (required):Yes What skills do you bring to the team:I cs well. I position well, I know how to ward(not a fan of the {{item:3342}} so I generally green/pink upgrade {{item:3340}} ), I can make plays and call shots. I have good map awareness.
: Looking for a duo for placements...
: yo i need 2 more for my bronze team asap... you could be good, bad or ugly idgaf
Yo, Its argusroar... Ill play on the team if you want. Just lemme adc XD
Rioter Comments
: Who wants to play normals as I level up my account?
Rioter Comments
Aimee (NA)
: G3 / P1 Mid/ADC/Jungle LFT
I thought you left vivid gaming because you were on too many teams lol :P
: Who wants to play normals as I level up my account?
Show more

KingOPenta

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion